Barry, You’re a Indonesian Commie Bastard!

Look, I know that a McCain election will only be a kind of Phyrric victory (it’s only a battle — not the war) with McCain being the big Zionist tool and all — just like Obama — but think about how bad it will be if the Zionist tool also happens to be a real-life Indonesian Commie Bastard as well? Now wait a second here, I know that sounds like some kind of crazy “John Bircher Society” talk, but let’s break it all down and you’ll see exactly why I’m right on!

First, we know that his birth business is extremely messed-up. A lot of brouhaha has been made about whether or not he was even born in the US or not. The short form Certificate of Birth from Hawaii (security clearances will not even accept them), has been demonstrably shown to have been hoaxed, since many Adobe photoshop experts say the type in the image put up by the lefty Daily KOS and the Obama people was computer-generated (embedded within the image and not scanned) and the border was crudely constructed, along with many other questionable issues.

If this image put up by them as proof was indeed hoaxed, then everything else is moot, since he’s now shown a willingness to crassly lie to begin with!

Recently, a couple of Hawaiian officials came out and said they have seen Obama’s real, vault copy, birth certificate. OK. So why haven’t the Obama people allowed any investigative reporters to see it or a copy? Let’s not forget Obama’s little visit to his “ailing” grandmother recently, right after his record-breaking 150 million campaign donation month. The guy could easily have made some cash donations on the sly and, since our media is so lefty and Jewish-influenced, we’ll never have any mainstream investigation about it.

My call is that all this would open up the real questions about Obama’s status as a US citizen to begin with and hence they’ve done everything they can to avoid the topic entirely. Obama even once called himself a “dual-citizen.” Since he cannot be a dual-citizen unless his mother was a Jew and he’s applied for Israeli citizenship (the Chosen Ones are so special), we know that it has to be another country he’s referring to.

And that country is Indonesia. His liberal, White-hating mother went and hooked up with some squirrelly Indonesian and had him registered in that country as a citizen (along with being a Muslim) as a child. He never went through any process to become a US citizen again, regardless of where he was born in the first place. So that makes the SOB a Indonesian.

An ambitious fast-talking Negro, combined with the usual wacked-out New Ager liberals and militant Negroes, equals some seriously screwed-up American politics — courtesy of the globalists and the Jew-dominated media!

Now, let’s look at the “Commie” part. I know that sounds like hyperbole, but then again, it’s not. Obama can’t be out campaigning as some Stalin, or even Trotsky to the Masses, if he did, then the braindead might get suspicious. Note the “might” part: Some people don’t even know which VP candidate is running with whom, let alone much history in the first dam place: Some bozos out there don’t know who won the Civil War, think the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor and when Russia counter-attacked the country of Georgia this past August, they thought it was the American State of Georgia in the South east! No lie, I actually read an on-line comment from some dumb-ass in Atlanta who said she couldn’t hear any tanks outside her apartment complex.

Barry Soetoro is what is called a “progressive-liberal,” people who think they are smarter than everybody else and more altruistic to the “downtrodden” and “oppressed.” These do-gooders are so full of inherent goodliness and IQ, that they insist we all go along with their bull or else. If you disagree with them one bit, even about illegal immigration, their faces will contort, spittle will fly and they’ll call you a hater, a Nazi or the all-time favorite: “White supremacist.”

A lot of talk has been made about “redistributing the wealth” after the Youtube BS over “Joe the Plumber” and other socialistic statements like that radio comment where he was so disappointed that the Supreme Court did not address wealth redistribution along with “Civil Rights.”

But let’s be frank here: For Barry-boy to do the things he promises to the braindead fools, will require massive new taxing and more government bull across the board, especially so with his willingness to stay in Iraq, expand the Afghanistan war and back up that outlaw Zionist State of Israel. It’s a given that we’ll get hit with all kinds of new tax scams, plus we know the American Negroes and even the Africans will all be clamoring to get even more billions than they already do.

So we know that Soetoro is socialistic in his leanings and that, my friends, can quickly turn into Commie hell with all the new police-state powers created by that Zionist dupe and traitor to the White race, George W. Bush.

A Sci-Fi, Orwellian future like this? With the sloganeering of liberals anymore, it’s getting that way now.

Plus, the whole crowd of Obama Kool-aid drinkers out there looks just like a “Cult of Personality”  in the making. These people are truly crazed and it’s not at all a stretch to imagine them as some kind of Maoist-like, Cultural Revolution mob, going around interrogating people about why they didn’t show up for the latest circle-jerk reeducation meeting, let their kids go on sex hormone therapy or adopt a newly-arrived HIV-infected Nigerian immigrant.

I’ve recently come face-to-face with a group of these gibbering idiots and you can rest assured that INCOG MAN’s boisterous speechifying got them all bent out of shape; one White liberal even came close to tears. Oh, boohoo. The black ones just looked on with that surly, pissed-off expression, just like they usually do — once they figure out they’re not getting something free just for being Black.

Now, some of these braindead people might say that it doesn’t matter a whit where the SOB was born or whatever his birth business is. As long as he’s “good” for the country. These are the real idiots out there, who can — unbelievably — still walk around upright while being totally spineless.

These are worthless, cry-baby liberals, who have sucked down the multicult tripe to the brim and would blame themselves as being “stealth racists,” even deserving victims to Black crime. Think that’s all BS? It’s not, for some of them often forgive these Negroes when their own children get waxed by one.

And they turn a blind eye or even celebrate other races practicing racial solidarity and say not a thing, only reserving their ire if White people do. They are turning the whole “Diversity” and “Multicultural” business into, at best a silly farce, but also quite possibly into a dangerous ideological movement — right here in the GD US of A!

To these people, it’s not a problem when Blacks vote for Obama 95 to 1, but the moment a White votes for a White, then it’s evil racism. You watch, should McCain win (and there is a distinct possibility he will), all of these bozos will bemoan how racist America still is. You know that’s exactly what they’ll say.

They think we’re all on some kind of path to New-age Godhead, but too bad that the rest of the world ain’t so sweet and lovey-dovey. This kind of weakness actually inspires real evil in people wanting something fast and easy, yet these morons don’t have a clue; for some stupid reason they project their wishful, emotional thinking onto the rest of humanity and can’t conceive of the fact that others don’t think like they do.

These kind of fools, when they end up as blubbering victims, act all surprised about it — often even blaming those of us who tried to warn them in the first dam place.

Fanciful liberals love to imagine themselves as commie revolutionaries.

These are the weak and foolish members of the White race, who feel they can get away with attacking fellow Whites far easier than standing up to the Politically Correct line of bull that spits in our faces on a daily basis. Plus, they think they’re so cool and chic — pretending to be radical, Che Guevarra-types, sticking it to the man and all; when the real deal is that they are working for the man. The real man!

Lenin once described these kinds of people as “useful idiots” and he had no problems using them to further his Jew Bolshevik ambitions. Subversive Jews have milked these types for all they’re worth now for decades.

OK, now comes the Bastard part. One, his slutty White mother didn’t marry the Kenyan until she was 3 months into her pregnancy, and even then it’s debatable if she even married him. Michelle Obama floated the idea when she said Obama’s mom was one, very single mother when she had Barack, possibly trying to head off the Kenyan citizenship imbroglio.

Who’s your daddy, Barry?

But I think the Negro friend of the family; the Commie sex fiend and confessed “mentor” to Barack, Frank Marshall Davis, tagged the stupid 17 year-old Anne Durham when Barry’s grandpa nodded off to some of Davis’ Maui-Wowi. She very well may have done both the American Commie Negro and the Kenyan in the same month (maybe the same time) and didn’t even know herself who the daddy really was. Look at his photo and compare with Obama; he looks a bit more like Obama than the Kenyan. I know, I know it’s tough with Negroes — since they all look alike.

So there Barry Soetoro, aka Barack Hussein Obama, you’re a bona fide, Indonesian Commie Bastard!

Are we going to sit idly by while this lying Indonesian Commie Bastard gets in the White House along with a majority Lefty/Liberal Democratic Congress and Senate? Imagine if that Jew hypocrite Al Franken (talk about major league chutzpah there), wins in Minnesota? With that ungodly huge, shit-eating grin of his? God help us, if all this happens.

I know that the term “Indonesian Commie Bastard” doesn’t roll off the tongue very readily or takes too long to type. But it’s spot-on. If it’s too much to say, you can shorten it to Commie Bastard. Or Barry the Mulatto. That’ll be 100% accurate, at the very least, and will surely piss-off the Braindead White liberals and Militant Negroes. What could be better?

So do your part this Tuesday, vote early and vote often! Get your neighbors out to vote (drive or carry them!) and make doubly sure they don’t vote for that Commie Bastard, Barry Soetoro. Tell them that if they do, then one day they’ll be sooorry!

– Phillip Marlowe

Was Obama’s Daddy a Commie Pervert?

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

34 Responses to Barry, You’re a Indonesian Commie Bastard!

1. Anonymous says:

Grandma Dunham dies exactly before the election just like the Messiah foretold. And now I hear Jennifer Hudsons’s Mom voted absentee just hours before her being murdered. It was her lifelong dream of voting for a Black man they say. I’m getting all emotional now and I am considering that God wants me to vote for Barack. “sniff sniff”

2. incogman says:

You wait. This will all be played up in the future drama of the Hero legend. We’ll have all kind of heart warming pap trotted out once they install that ambitious Mulatto in office.

A true Culture of Personality is being created for the gullible American masses as they are turned into slaves for the Jew state.

3. Mythy says:

Great article Incog….I’m afraid tomorrow is going to be a major turning point in history (and not in a good way).

4. incogman says:

Thanks, Mythy. I’m afraid you’re right, once again. White American sheep will one day look back and say “WTF did we do?!”

5. skinnylegsandall says:

White america is drugged.I am in Washington state.The whole city of Everett seems to be probama.They are in front of their the tv’s looking in their newspapers soaking up the drug or drugs that makes them docile and unaware of the coming nightmare.Is the white race finished?I’m not sure about that.But I sure hope the US divides up and couple of white countries evolve from it.White in color and nationalistic in thinking.This simply put is not the country I was raised in.I was born 1955.SS Waffen enforcing white civilization is needed pronto.This place(US) has to be quietly drugged.There is absolutely no way the white objective mind of Tacitus writing in Germania could possibly not see the jew and their machinations against my people.

6. Anonymous says:

Barack Obama’s Kenyan family to celebrate by slaughtering bulls, chicken and goats

7. Mythy says:

Incog, Are you here? What happened to SF? I can’t seem to get in at all…..are they starting to shut us down already??? :)

8. incogman says:

Yeah, I’m here. I can’t get in either.

9. incogman says:

Probably Jew DDOS attacks.

Some group is hitting them with countless IP hits.

10. Mythy says:

Thanks, thats kind of what I thought…….and so it begins.

11. Mythy says:

Incog, tonight I noticed the media is really pushing that old fuzzy warm feeling for the blacks in everything from the park in Chicago to some Baptist church……did you notice anything or is it just me and my ‘view’ of the world? I finally turned the coverage off, it was so sickeningly biased.

12. incogman says:

No, the media has wanted this and they’ve got it.

13. Mythy says:

Well, Have a good night Incog (if thats possible)…Getting around bedtime here. Talk to you tomorrow.

14. incogman says:

The US now has “elected” a Mulatto president. Whites have now given up the US to the Multicult crowd and this country will be rapidly turned into a new South Africa.

15. incogman says:

The Globalist Jews have done this. The International Jews, George Soros and his NGO ilk have turned over the US to SOBing Negro!

Make no mistake, this was a foregone conclusion. Staffers to McCain even intimated that McCain understood Obama would be made president. They’ve done this now, because later on it would be increasingly more difficult once White America figured out the real deal.

16. Fleur de lis says:

I just can’t believe the reality of this. We have marxist leaning mulatto ant-white bastard that will move into the white house. Thanks GWBUSh you most foul fucking puppet of all time. Thanks also goes to Big international Kikery for this unconstitutional Obamanation. The biggest thanks goes to my fellow white, liberal de-racinated neighbors and citizens who are dumber than all sentient creatures on this planet.

I will never watch network TV again. I swear to the world right now!!! I will not watch anti-white fucktards paraded on the nightly news directing my country.

Obama’s white grandmother’s death before the election is a dire announcement for this country.

We can see our own ‘passing’ concommitant to Obama’s pretending to mourn white Grandma.

Thanks ‘Toot’ for birthing the most all-time dreaded daughter of miscegenation named fucking Stanley.

All hail the nubian pharoah of the USSA!

17. Anonymous says:

Seems like vnnforum is getting hit now.

18. incogman says:

The Jew and liberal DDOS groups are in full swing. They are glomming on to White disaffection like bloodsuckers.

19. blueearth says:

Well, the sickos are attacking all the white sites tonight. The last I saw McCain had around 52 million votes, That means millions are not happy with the selection. count me among them. And what the heck is with this crowd in D.C. swarming the whitehouse? Don’t negroes realize the kenyan does not get sworn in until 09?? Good lord, what a freak show.

20. Nemesys says:

To All,

Re: Congoid behavior – why are you all questioning thier swarming, et al? C’mon! We, of all people (perhaps the only people) understand that Negroes don’t need a reason to do ANYTHING!!! The more illogical, irrational, mindlessly violent, and inane are far more likely to occur, than any intelligent behavior.

That said – I took a looooong walk yesterday. In pre-mourning. I ran into the woman I used to know, in my “Liberal” youth. Hadn’t seen her in years, and hopefully will NEVER see her again. We were involved in the Arts; we experimented with drugs, and various substances. Well – I experimented – she had, and obviously still has, a life-long love affair with booze, and “herbs”. She also broiled herself in the Sun, in order to get a “healthy” tan. And she’s hung around with Homosexuals all over her adult life, and sounds like one, when she speaks. She was smoking like a smokestack. She’s 2 years younger than I am – and she looks 20 years older. I had been informed, a few years ago, by much younger aquaintances, that they had run into her, and were shocked by her appearance, as she was almost unrecognizable. I now understand what they meant – and that was years ago. I know I could not contain the absolute shock on my face……..I tried – but did not say anything rude. We chatted about the election.

She had left work early, in order to get in line, to vote for Barak.

Of course.

I told her that I had bitten the bullet, and voted for McCain/Palin.

She started making all kinds of snotty remarks about them. Her ilk is NEVER gracious, in defeat, or in victory. I listend to a few really out-of-bounds catty (she is a F@g H@g Deluxe) personal remarks about the duo. She did not remark on thier politics. I cut her off, and asked her if she knew that she was voting in a White-HATING illegal alien Muslim.

She laughed, and expressed great surprise, and amusement – and exclaimed, with a really, genuinely concerned expression “He’s not a Muslim……..!”

She – the Race Traitor UnWhite – has ennabled an African Dictator to be installed in the Once White House. Facts, and evidence, and any connection to reality means NOTHING to these idiots.

I know that lots of WN think that “Whites will magically wake up”, and see the Race Writing on the Wall.

They won’t.

The Monster Generation, from the Sixties, and their younger siblings, like that creature, destroyed their health, as well as the health of the USA, with their gluttonous Ego-Feeding, via every literal self-gratification substance, or idea, they could grab, imagine, or manufacture.

These types are literally unhealthyl they are dropping dead, at earlier ages, than those in their 80’s and 90’s.

Good.

The faster these monsters die off – the sooner young Whites may have a chance to survive.

21. Nemesys says:

All – I forgot to add one critical detail, about this UnWhte woman. She hung around with Negro males, decades ago, when we lived in Phildelphia. In order to “be cool” – and smoke dope. She got taken to a house in West Philly, one weekend, by her “friends”- and was raped. Repeatedly. She was told that “this was her punishement for hanging out with Blacks” by one of the guys that raped her.

She still voted for OBama. Pot kills brain cells. LOTS of brain cells. Jre propaganda kills more.

22. apollonian says:

InCogMan Asked To Speak Upon Specific, Practical Issue
    (A., 5-11-08)

I agree w. Dave Duke (DavidDuke.com) that facing the neqroid mulatto Pres.-elect, who is surely hiding something about his birth certification, will inexorably work to benefit white Christians in at least one way, forcing white folk to question and analyze what is really going on, socio-biologically, etc.

But I have a serious question for the InCog man: InCog, I know u say u don’t like to talk about Bill White (OverThrow.com/blog), but I think it’s pertinent thing to ask u directly if u know for urself for certainty for any serious ill info against him–and if so, then what exactly that is, and exactly how u “know” it.

And the reason I so ask u is this: it seems to me if u know u don’t really have anything against Bill White–which it really looks like u don’t–then u’re bound as fellow white man to support Bill White in reasonable manner to advocate, to wit, and for thematic example, that he be freed and released IMMEDIATELY.

CONCLUSION: Understand I grant u may not “like” Bill White–I don’t especially find him too terribly lovable myself. But I do say u need to acknowledge Bill White has rights as citizen and white man, and Feds should understand we white folk naturally demand proper justice be done–hence he should be released, immediately, again, as I say. And I’m not demanding u make any special effort of ur own, of course, but that u’re willing as matter of course and fact to assert ur loyalty and due sympathy simply as fellow white citizen. Thanks for ur commentary on this pt. Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian

23. Brian says:

“Thanks GWBUSh you most foul fucking puppet of all time. Thanks also goes to Big international Kikery for this unconstitutional Obamanation. The biggest thanks goes to my fellow white, liberal de-racinated neighbors and citizens who are dumber than all sentient creatures on this planet.”

Your comment has saved me from posting a very similar comment. Were it not for the stinking criminal IDIOT Bush, we wouldn’t ever even be considering the mess we now face.
    Truly dark days lie ahead!!

Well Incogman, it looks like to be about time you returned to SF. (it said until post election when I read about it) Hurry back. You will be needed there more than ever now!

24. apollonian says:

“Something Big Is Up,” Good Comrades–ZOG-Mammon Is Preparing To Spring Something Clever Upon Us–Again
    (A 5-11-08)

Brian, good comrade: it is certain and un-disputed FACT Stanley-Ann had passport and traveled to Kenya–there is no doubt. And Stanley-Ann was pregnant, etc.–all of this is actually extremely well-documented (e.g. see Jerome Corsi, “Obamination”).

Further, u might be over-looking EQUALLY fatal evidence regarding circumstances of Obama’s having been ADOPTED by the Indonesian step-father. Obama himself, later in his life, traveled to Pakistan on his own passport–which passport was NOT American, as Americans at that time were not allowed into Pakistan, I understand.

This entire Obama episode is truly and actually an incredible farce and amazing hoax.

Ask urself: WHY, truly, would Obama and Democrats actually hire lawyers to argue AGAINST the publication of Obama’s Hawaiian birth certificate? Imagine these shysters in court pleading with the judge to effect his birth certification must not be made public–WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?–This COULD ONLY BE an incredible scam being pulled–by who else?

All this HAD TO HAPPEN–and now white and Christian people of USA are coming together, honestly scratching their heads and considering why would Obama’s Kenyan grandmother lie about Obama being born in Kenya.

How is it Obama pretends he didn’t know his “auntie” is illegal alien living in government-provided housing in Boston, USA?–he really “didn’t know”?–pretty stupid for a supposedly “smart” lawyer and prospective Prez, eh?

And, let’s not forget–did 9-11 “commission” cover-up a few things about Israeli-involvement in that horrific mass-murder?–ck Bollyn.com.

Did Bush and government lie about “weapons of mass-destruction” in Iraq? Did Israelis murder US seamen on USS Liberty in 1967?–see UssLiberty.org. Do Jews lie as matter-of-course?–and does a bear shit in the woods?

CONCLUSION: So something “big” is indubitably “up”–and isn’t it too bad ZOG-Mammon is too stupid and cowardly, still, to shut-down MIGHTY INTERNET? Honest elections and death to the Fed. Apollonian

25. Johnny Yuma says:

Damn glad somebody’s paying attention…

And damn glad to see at least THIS blog hasn’t crumbled under the strong
    black arm of obammy the merciful and malignant.

Regards

JY.

26. incogman says:

Good to see you Florida!

Where ya been? Yeah, I’ve been trying to awaken a few Whites. Yesterday, the non-stop hypocrisies got me all bollixed up.

Can you believe all this? The one good thing is that many Whites are now sitting up and taking stock. All over the Internet, they are reading up on what the media fails to tell them.

We only have so much time before this Obamanation and the Zionists shut down free speech in order to cloak the next stage in their efforts against the White Race.

27. blueearth says:

Well, welcome to hell on earth. Endless bs on the tv. If I have to listen to John Lewis and the march on selma one time, I will puke. Jesse and okra crying in grant park. What the hell happened? I did my part and voted for the white guy. It seems the exit polls reveal, that women went for Odinga big in Pennsylvania, Florida and elsewhere. Damn!!! So, now we have an anti white black in the whitehouse, who thinks He is pharoah of the world.

28. incogman says:

God that John Lewis is one fat, ugly Negro! He thinks he’s like the greatest revolutionary of all time. The liberal media let’s him blubber on and on and on. He can barely make any sense and looks like a toad. And this guy is running for office, too. Our country is flocked!

We’re going to have to listen to all this non-stop bull, at least until the country collapses and then they’ll have to institutionalize the love.

Then, maybe, will the White braindead get it? Naaah.

29. psyn says:

“I wonder why they don’t mention that advisor to MLK who got busted for doing his own daughter? I guess a jail-house interview would be too embarrassing for these liars. Or how about that liberal twit Chris Matthews? That fat fool has a perpetual hard-on for Obama.”

Why would they mention this. What relevance does it have to the election?
    How does not mentioning it make them liars??

Speaking of lying, you should learn who to use photoshop, because your enhancements are obvious. Beyond that in all your ramblings about white superiority, I have yet to see this link below about a neo nazi sex offender.

I guess according to your logic that makes you a liar too

30. incogman says:

Why would they mention this. What relevance does it have to the election?
    How does not mentioning it make them liars??

Well, they pretty much trashed Sarah Palin over virtually nothing, didn’t they? MLK, jr. deserves absolutely no respect whatsoever — from anyone. All of his plagiarism, etc. John Lewis is a fat bumbling fool, obviously unqualified for high office — unless you count his skin color.

I’ll check out your ancient, dredged up White crime and match it with about 10 disgusting Negro crimes that happened just today.

Just like another commentator said here recently — Blacks are not nearly the problem to Whites as the Jew. He’s dam right, too.

31. incogman says:

Absolutely anyone who follows the Jew Hate group SPLC is a un-American traitor in my book.

The SPLC looks for any possible White solidarity and dredges up the least little crime. I once saw them print a photo of some poor neo-Nazi girl’s modest little home, just to make sport of in their glossy, expensive magazine.

Matter of fact: The SPLC’s blatant anti-White behavior had a lot to do with changing my viewpoints about the whole deal. Some good they are.

People like you, psyn, are nothing but evil little trollops ruining the once greatest country on earth. It will be a pleasure to one day see you run scared.

32. psyn says:

“Anyone can see that these are photo illustrations and not meant to imply real photos. I can’t believe you’re this dense! Unless you are trying to play it that way purposefully. Typical Jew obfuscation tactic.”

Yes, I understand your fake photoshope techiniques, but there are some examples on this site that you try to pass off as real,just like your racist pal David Duke, so don’t try to play that card with me.

Yeah I knew that you would accuse th SPLC of being a jewish front, no big surprise there, as you are truly incapable of thinking beyond your tight little racist box. I pulled up those examples with 10 minutes of searching. But of course you still did not answer my question. What does any of it have to do with the election? Can you explain the link between the plagerism charges leveled against MLK and this election?

You speak about dredging up every little crime, well that is exactly what you do with the MLK examples.

And of course you end with a little limp flaccid threats from behind your keyboard. I wonder how I am ‘evil’. Is it because I took a a challenge issued by you to post on this site? Or is it the fact that you are too stupid to even counter my arguements and it is visible for you and all of your sick little facist friends to see. Seems to be that you are the one frightened and running scared.

33. incogman says:

OH, bullshit, once again, Jew. Many of the shots I use are picked up from mainstream sources. About the only thing I do is resize them, run a sharpening filter or brighten the midtones a little.

The main story photos (but only some) are obvious photo illustrations, created to impart a message that the following post says. Any one can see that one. And no, I will not add some disclaimer for pretend fools like you.

It is a Jewish owned BUSINESS. A race-baiting business worth 213 million, the last time I checked.

10 minutes? God, your search engine is pathetic.

I believe the bull you are hanging to like some little pug, was on John Lewis, now elevated by the media because of his association with the SOB MLK, jr himself.

MLK is treated like some kind of saint by the liberal media when he was far from it. They are getting ready to unveil a Stalinesque statue to this ridiculous man now in DC. It’s all the biggest crock of shit ever, in the history of the US!

I counter your phony Jew blubberings, left and right. And it won’t be me looking to frog-march your fat Jew ass into the desert of Mexico (but dearly wish fate would give me the job) but other soon to be awakened Whites in your immediate vicinity.

That’s why you even attempt to counter my posts — you fear that my words will resonate with other Whites. Guess what? My blog is getting more and more traffic these days.

You had better keep a suitcase packed at all times Jew!