My “Black is Beautiful” Field Work Progress

Cornel West, Doctor of “Civil Rights,” Princeton Mambo Jambo Studies, etc. (his 1980 phd dissertation: “The Ethical Dimensions of Marxist Thought,” no lie). Here he’s seen gutturally communicating at a tribal gathering called the “Hip Hop Awards” on Black Entertainment TV (BET). He surely looks to be “getting his groove on,” which is technical Negro talk for speech-making. Or dancing. Or having sex. Keep in mind, these big mouthed Negroes have their very own TV network but thankfully, have filled-up the rest of our network TV and movies, too. They so love getting on TV and will do absolutely ANYTHING to get in front of cameras to impress family and chicks to get laid. Especially if it’s a White chick.

To all my “Africanus-American” study subjects: I hear you. How could I not, with those yawning, stinking orifaces and those non-stop, yapping mandibles? All your yelling and screaming of street gibberish in my face about my website, etc., etc.? Hey bros, I’m just here to see “whassup” and investigate your disgusting africanus-american “culture” in closer detail.

On your ever erudite advice (i.e. putting a cap in me), I’ve decided to reevaluate the whole deal. Looking through all the photos I’ve taken in my extensive field work, I have suddenly come to realize that the Negroid Race represents the epitome of advanced taste and style for today’s young American — black or White. To convince my fellow Whites of this viewpoint, I’ve assembled a collection of images that conclusively prove my thesis.

You see, I’m now working towards a doctorate — a doctorate in Anthropology and advanced tribal behavior in today’s Brave New America. I foresee this becoming the next big thing in intellectual circles, as we witness the eventual slide of the US into the sub-Saharan lifestyle and the third world hell-hole planned out for us by Big Jewry.

This photo collection is chiefly geared to us ignorant racist crackers, so you Africanus-Americans needn’t spend your precious and valuable time looking them over — no need to click on the “continue reading” button below. Remember, you have much better things to do today, like playing on the X-box, doing a drive-by, or eating at a Popeye’s Fried Chicken outlet (Popeye’s is now paying me to drop their name in on any Negro postings — us doctorate students need financial support, especially when our cameras and tape recorders get broken, see more below).

Do not click on the “read the rest” button unless you belong to the Caucasian race and are sorely in need of reeducation!

Good Googly Moogly! These kind of chicken-chomping mouths must send shudders through-out the entire poultry community! Imagine being a Negro “playa” and having to face this kind of mouth, 24/7? Readers, I’d be looking for some easily-cowed liberal Whitey girl, too, if this was waiting for me at home. My tape recorder was soon rendered useless due to the massive decibel levels I was exposed but, thankfully, I wore earplugs and am just fine.

Did someone get her welfare check lost in the mail or have her man stolen? But it really could’ve been the smallest thingeven the wrong kind of primate-like stare will create such explosive reactions. That White reporter had better get that microphone away or it might end up as evidence in an assault or murder trial!

Uh oh, looks like a few Negroes got their feelings hurt! This is often the end result of what is called being “dissed” — a form of social interaction in which Negroes gain tribal status by verbally disrespecting opposing Negroes and still surviving. Often when a “dissing match” breaks out, Black on-lookers will gather to form a tight circle and laugh openly to spur on the contestants — that is, until semi-auto handguns are produced and then they all spring for cover. But that appears to be part of the fun!

Nothing says style as much as a fine suit of threads. Here we have the now, sadly, former mayor of Detroit, Kwame Fitzpatrick arriving at the General Motors “Style” event looking mayoral in his hip-hop do-dads. Top right: Here we see the ever serious and thoughtful Muslim brotherhood contingent at the Jena 6 Thuggery celebrations held in Jena, LA. Dressing proud lends them the gravitas they so richly deserve. Bottom right: The always sharp, Reverend Al Sharpton. And last, but not least, a fine set of rims will surely garner the attention if the clothes don’t. High interest bank loans make it easy to get these fancy hub caps, if you can believe it.

Fashionistas: Looking tasteful and classically stylish is an important consideration for Negro females, as you can see. The lovely gal on the right is modeling the latest in High School prom fashions for the huge 12-18 year-old maternity demographic. Note the line of hair running down the abdomen. Nice.

Some styles might appear to make day-to-day living for the male hard; though cops welcome the look since it makes their daily apprehension work so much the easier.

Normally, one might think this look at the Grammy Awards would draw howls of protest in the media, but guess what? They really do like to be called this and miss that special attention from old Whitey. Yet the Negroes needn’t worry, since all us Evil Slavers think this little word all the time (even liberals), and often use it with other Whites whenever we need a chuckle. But that’ll be our little secret, right?

Next to big mouths, fat corpuscle-filled, glutteous maximus is another status symbol of Negro females. They call this “Big Booty” and nothing excites the Black male so much. The females of the species love shaking that thing in the faces of potential mates, enticing them away from any competing love interests. It works, believe me. Another physical advantage is that the females can live if necessary, for over 9 months on the stored body fat kept there — usually long enough to pop-out another welfare baby to start the whole process all over again!

Clever Jew business men have made note of this particular primitive attraction and now derive huge derrier profits in the billions sold. Those smart Jews!

Big Butts just send Negro males completely over the edge sexually and they’ll immediately start dry-humping (pretend sexual intercourse) on anything within clasping range of their front paws, even in broad daylight. If no Negress or creature is around, they’ll look for any convenient hole in the ground or even in the street. Why do you think potholes are such an urban problem these days?

My field work sometimes requires me to visit local tribal gatherings so as to understand various mating rituals. This last shot broke my camera for some reason, so now I’m reduced to making written observations only.

As you can readily see, this is valuable scientific work for this day and age. And you too can help out by visiting your local Popeye’s Fried Chicken restuarant and requesting the Dr. INCOG MAN PROJECT Donation Jar and give what you can afford. Cigarettes and bullets are welcome as well. Also, remember that the documentation of the slide of a first world country into a third world one was my idea first — because I’m certain some tenured Jew professor at some point will try to steal my thesis so they can have another Jew-stolen Nobel prize!

— Dr. (soon to be) INCOG MAN

Read additional research papers:

Favorite Field Techniques for the Stealth Racist

My “Black is Beautiful” Project Update

My “Black is Beautiful” Study Continues…

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

126 Responses to My “Black is Beautiful” Field Work Progress

1. Lastriteofpassage says:

And militant? You seem to be militant because you dedicate your life to showing aggression and hatred towards black people.
    Unless you clone people in a petri dish you have no control over the way other people look. We all look different by rule of NATURE.
    If you don’t like the way “black” people look, too bad.
    They were born just like you were and they have every right to
    live freely and in peace on this planet.
    You brag about the suffering in slavery and the holocaust,
    until someone harms you, then you have a concern.
    So you just look ridiculous blaming the world’s problems, and your own, on a group of people because of their skin tone and hair texture.
    People will look different because its nature, not everyone is inbreeding looking for Hitler-inspired clones.
    My husband has blue eyes, he does not go around saying the crap
    people like you say. He treats me with respect and he loves me
    I don’t have to be a Hitler-inspired clone in order for him to love me.

Yet you people are always complaining that a person should choose a mate based on their skin-tone. People will choose love before they choose the endless hatred that people like you live with.

2. incogman says:

You are a militant Negress, don’t kid yourself. You’re probably sitting there right now, your face all twisted-up in pure Negro rage — those yellow eyeballs popping out and your fat nappy head doing 360’s in your black panther turtleneck.

I love it.

3. Lastriteofpassage says:

LOL so the adults in the Girls Gone Wild tapes are being controlled by jewish people?
    The people in those tapes are drunk white women that CHOOSE to
    be naked on camera shaking their genitals for the whole world to see.

No one forced those nasty women to go on camera they wanted to be on camera, it is their choice THEY sign a waiver.

But you are blaming a jewish person for another person’s actions?
    You just like to make yourself and whites look angelic and holy!
    And you are a neo-nazi, because the only thing the nazi’s do is talk
    trash about jewish people and butter up the image of white people.

You claim black people are irresponsible, and you are on here
    saying jewish people are responsible for white people’s actions.
    Why don’t you and your “superior” white people take responsibility?

And “Jewish” is a religious belief system, not a type of person.

There are “jewish” people that look no different from white people
    same skin, hair texture and eye color.
    So why would you hate someone that has the same features as you?

4. Lastriteofpassage says:

People who are mentally and spiritually sound will always choose
    love and peace over hatred and obsession.

You are obsessed with black people and you feel the need to
    put other people in a negative light in order to boost YOUR self-esteem.
    That’s not superiority, that’s insecurity.
    If you were so sure of yourself you would not need to
    use black people and “jewish” people as scapegoats.

You use silly photos to represent an ENTIRE group of people.
    As if you personally know every single black person on this planet.

You did not show the very pretty black girls, like Naomi Campbell
    Or Noemie Lenoir, or Tyra Banks, countless women.
    You showed some fat ugly ladies with skimpy clothing on. LOL

You choose to hide the very hideous nasty looking fat white people
    by posting a few negative photos of black people.
    Of all the disgusting, twisted, things I have seen white people do
    I don’t understand how you come online trying to make yourself look
    “superior” or pure.

5. incogman says:

Jewish is NOT just a religious belief system, Negress. Hell, most Jews are atheists. Read more here before you comment and sound like some militant Negress on crack. Got your head turned around facing the front yet?

6. incogman says:

Why are those Negresses thought of as “pretty?’ Cuz they look White! African women want to look fat — even going to fat farms to gain wieght before marriage. But don’t worry, you’ll probably put on a few more pounds (OK, a lot more) eating fried chicken paid for by food stamps in the US.

7. Icey Key says:

Lastriteofpassage is some brainwashed white or jewish troll. No doubt about it.

8. gncarlo says:

Jefferson quote (from his autobiography) regarding negroes, in the Jefferson Memorial, Wash DC: ” Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free.”

Next sentence in his autobiography (not mentioned on the Memorial): “Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. “

9. mister e 1234 says:

What’s the matter? Why did you delete the truth?

10. incogman says:

Delete what, Mystery Jew?

Using a Hasbara Jew trick, eh? Folks, this Jew is saying this to imply I deleted something because you wouldn’t know one way or another. Pretty transparent when you are on this side of the comments and know that nothing was deleted.

Typical lying Jew.

11. American says:

Thanks for exposing another Gypsy (jew) attempt to distort, IncogMan.

“History has warned you, and many men greater than myself have tried to make this clear. Mankind will not move forward under the shoe of a fat, greasy jew. They own the media. They own hollywood. They charge you a tax on all your food. They poison your air, they poison your water, they poison your food. You MUST fight back. Enslaving the masses is crime enough. Killing you slowly doesn’t mean it’s not murder just because the deed wasn’t done in one fell swoop. Sadly, killing you quickly, like the 3,000 who died on 9/11/01 doesn’t seem to garner much attention either.”-Adam Austin

I’d have to agree.

12. themadjewess says:

Mister E- incogNUT doesn’t delete, I am proof.
    Incog, how ya doing sugar? How bout a SWEET YUMMY SEXY JEW KISS? 🙂

13. themadjewess says:

mmmm MUAH, TONGUE.. 😉 🙂

14. Orion14 says:

See? Thermo has gone from throwing Dishes to throwing kisses! LOL!

15. American says:

Check out Rattner, and keep in mind this is a jew-news source (they all minimize other crimes jews commit)

Somebody better hang, and to think RATTner had no knowledge is ridiculous. Not even the crazyjewess could believe that.

By the way, madjewess is a male. He likes to push the limit of perversion, and makes me want to vomit.

16. Orion14 says:

Wow, more cushion for the pushin! Haha!

17. themadjewess says:

Incog- come out and PLAY BIG BOY
    BWAHHHHH HA HA

18. American says:

I’m not interested in checking out jew-links, but I did find this well-done video, regarding Bishop Williamson and the truth.

19. orion14 says:

Hey American, i don’t think themadjewess is a guy. In fact, if you check out her blog, she is on our side as far as being opposed to social marxists, mass non-white immigration, gun rights and other things. Check out her entry about DHS’ Napolitano.

Hell, you wouldn’t know she was a jewess except for her fanatical support for Israel. You find a lot of non-jews doing the same thing. At least she has an excuse for her support. Gentile Christians do not!

I did the Göring thing and made her an Honorary Aryan at my blog, Incog should too! haha!

20. American says:

I’ll take your word for it, Orion, but I’m not interested in any case! Always a jew and always in costume. 🙂

I found this video at Mike Delaney’s site, and it’s a fine experiment on the jewish invented social construct of racism.

It’s called “A Conversation About Race”

21. Orion14 says:

Haha, I hear ya. Yes, I’ve seen that video and it’s incredible. I found it interesting that some on that vid were calling anything not PC “racism”. The jews have a tiger by the tail and it’s about to get away from them.

22. themadjewess says:

Orion:
    I will stand WITH patriotic Jews.
    As far as certain Christians that are supporting Israel, that is what they choose. Its a ‘cross to bear’ so to speak.

As far as Jews NOT condemning what their blood brothers are doing; WOE WOE WOE WOE WOE to them. MARXISM, COMMUNISM, BOLSHEVISM IS BLASPHEMY AGAINST GOD!!!

I stand against ALL unrighteousness.

As far as Jewish people downing Jesus:
    GROW THE FUCK UP! Jesus was a JEW, he read from the TORAH, he was born in BETHLEHEM, they called him RABBI.

Also Jewish people: READ ISAIAH 53 and WAKE THE HELL UP NOW.

Jewish people, YOU OWE YOUR LIVES to CHRISTIANS, so STOP DOWNING THEIR FAITH! SHAME ON YOU!!!!

23. mister e 1234 says:

I have debated incog quite extensively elsewhere on the web about a year ago.
    Mrs mad Jewess, he thinks of some Jews as comic relief nothing more. Therefor you are not censored.
    My previous comments about the mind that would post some of the fat women pictures he posted have been deleted. They were there and now are gone.
    Have a nice day Mr Incog.

24. themadjewess says:

Mister:
    Maybe incogFAG has no idea that I am using HIM as MY personal comic relief.
    It is well known that the S.A. were FAGGOTS, just like incoFAG.

25. incogman says:

Mystery Jew 1234: You “debated” me, right. I had you so pawned that it rapidly bored me to yawns.

And your stupid fat woman comment is still here, right above, and no other post of your’s was deleted. You’re lying thru your yellow Jew teeth. You need to shut your face now, Jew.

26. mister e 1234 says:

Bored you to yawns, because you could never back any of your claims. You post nothing legit. You post rants that don’t have a leg to stand on. You yell Jew, blaming all your woes on us. Then go on to say that Blacks are useless because they blame all their problems on the White man. What a double standard croc.
    While at SF I had so many so called WNs emailing me that their eyes where opened to this fact by me.

27. Marshall says:

Has anybody seen what THIS ARCH-KIKE PUSSY IDF MOSSAD “ballet-dancer-turned-Wall-Street-wizard-overnight” has been up to lately, other than actually BEING the son of a REAL “terrorist” and a legitimate DOMESTIC ENEMY of the Constitution and BILL OF RIGHTS of the USA? See how convoluted Jew bullshit becomes, very quickly.

As far as “mister e 1234” goes, make really sure you aren’t on Rahm and Chertoff’s “list” too…you could be one of the “lesser brethren” so willingly sacrificed by your “Learned Elders” LMAO!!! A house divided against itself cannot stand. Just a “tip.”

Marshall

28. mister e 1234 says:

marshall I wasn’t dumb enough to have double loans and fall for such a house of upside down pyramids as those guys planned. other then that I have to contend with overpriced gas and paycuts like everyone else. Just lost my 401k match from my job.

29. American says:

I think letting jews distinguish between ‘zionism’ and ‘judaism’ is far too lenient. Hardly any jews will admit to ‘zionist’ intentions, but they are ALL jews serving jews.

30. Marshall says:

mister e 1234, now you will INDEED have to contend with those loans, because YOUR tax dollars are paying for them!!! The banksters aren’t…they just posted PROFITS while taking BAILOUTS, SUCKER!!! Furthermore, their cronies are now in charge of finance for Obama…what change?

UNREAL…

31. mister e 1234 says:

Marshall, you are right about that. Our taxes are paying for that shit. If I moved to Israel tomorrow, or were sent to Madagascar/Birobijan, non of that would change.

32. incogman says:

Our taxes and inflation brought on by the Jew Federal Reserve scam. And you moving to Madagascar? Don’t make us laugh. All of you Jews eventually have to be frog-marched out of any country you’ve infested — sooner or later. That gives you more history to whine about.

33. Kaitlyn says:

Themadjewess needs professional help. “It” claims to be a girl, but you can find pics anywhere and just typing in the name “jewess”does not make “it” a girl. I would watch out if I were you incog. Obviously “it” is a jew, but it might be a homo Jew and we just don’t know it because “it” can’t provide any real proof that “it” is who “it” says “it” is, just like “its” arguments have no proof either. GET OVER YOURSELF YOU RACIST HOMO JEW! Incogman doesn’t love you, I’m sure that is a huge blow to you and that’s why you bash him so much. Might as well start the recovery as soon as you can.

34. psyn says:

May 25, 2009 at 8:39 pm

Kaitlyn

Now there is an interesting “arguement. This site is full of people who assume that anyone who disagrees with them is a jew. This ‘proof’ is enough for them. Maybe that is something to think about.

You call someone a ‘racist homo’ jew in the same sentacne!!!!
    Whoa..I guess you think this makes you a tolerant person or at the very least better then ‘mad jewess’?

35. Chet says:

ICMAN

Enjoy this video.

Cut and paste or search YouTube for Read a Book Dirty Version

Yours truly,
    Chet

36. Marshall says:

Incog…

Keep an eye out for H.R. 1207 to audit the Federal Reserve by Ron Paul…218 have signed on it so far…well ring-a-ding-ding!!! NOW is the TIME to see just WHOM is completely controlled by Jewry and whom is not, don’t you think?

There’s nowhere to “hide” on this one…NOWHERE!!! I expect a “whinefest” of massive proportions…it’s a watershed event in our history!!!

Apparently there are at least 218 “conspiracy theorists” up there in DC…or maybe they are finally growing a collective pair of balls, because they don’t seem to ever do it individually. Did somebody distribute copies of “The Creature From Jekyll Island” around? 😀

Maybe they are fearing “Main Street” for a change. Tar? Feathers? Will they wait till everyone is in a 1930’s bread line and a Jew rides by in a Maserati? This is going to be classic…but don’t expect any Hollywood movies about it LMAO!!!

Mister e 1234- your 401K didn’t “disappear” bud…it was STOLEN. As “Gordon Gekko” (Michael Douglas, Jewish) said, “Money is neither created nor destroyed, merely transferred from one perception to another.”

Marsh 😉

37. Marshall says:

That isn’t “MAGIC”

It’s RIPPING OFF THE GOYIM CATTLE, kind of like when you go to DISNEYWORLD, stand in LINE for 30 minutes or more, with all your kids, just to get some screwed-up show, and some T-shirts and cotton candy. YOU PAID $1500 dollars for that? The “Disney Experience” whoo!!! By the time you park, ride the tram, etc. You’re already grabbing your wallet. Believe me…they intend to deprive you of EVERY DOLLAR in your wallet…just like LAS VEGAS.

LOOK. There is a “Club 33” at Disneyworld. I’m guessing that doesn’t exist by accident.

Why not get some VIDEO about “Club 33” + “DISNEY”

GOOGLE?

Marsh —-LOL

Walt Disney…some people say old Walt was in the “Illuminati’

38. JamesTheJust says:

Incog,

You are one of the most gifted writers I’ve ever read.

Word! Nuff said…

39. American says:

JEWS love these problems. Here’s a little “before, and after” comparison.

Before, this “Czar or Rec and Park”, Yomi Agunbiadehad lofty expectations (false nigger pride):

After 5 years, this is what taxpayers received:

“An engineer by trade, Agunbiade was appointed by Mayor Gavin Newsom to head the San Francisco Recreation and Park Department in 2004.

During his reign, an audit revealed, rec centers frequently didn’t open, because staff simply didn’t show up — and the department had no process to do anything about it. Good news: New rec centers were slated to open. Bad news: Agunbiade’s department had no plan for how to staff them. But that wasn’t enough to cost Agunbiade his job.

When the city controller’s office made the common-sense recommendation that groundskeepers ought to be where they were assigned to be when they’re supposed to be there, Agunbiade fought them on it for three years. Running a department where no one knows where anyone is — and no one even wants to know? Not a problem.

Minus the alleged [sexual] harassment [see article for details], city government is filled with Yomi Agunbiades — and they’re hardly ever disciplined, let alone fired.

Job protection for even the most obviously unfit Muni workers is among the strongest in the city. [] had proposed increasing the percentage of employees who could be fired for incompetence from 1.5 to 10 percent.'”-mish

We must remember it is the JEWS promote this to destabilize society and create distractions from the REAL thieves.

40. god says:

this shit is hilarious,I’m not a fan of black folk either,but talk about exaggeration,lmao…regardless this had me cracking up

Stupid nigger had five arrest warrants and was a star on Amerikwan Idol.

This will guarantee a record deal, i’m sure.

42. ProtocolsR True says:

The April 19, 2009 posted video of rahm emannuel talking about gun control and the terrorist watch/no-fly list is a classic. (above). When you finish watching it flip over to the thugreport.com and read about the 10 dead from 30 + shootings in chicago just this last weekend. 2012. I thought chicago had some pretty tight gun laws? How many of the perps were legal gun owners? Who’s the real terrorists in American cities? The mission of the BATFE seems to be to GIVE guns to known criminals and TAKE AWAY guns from lawful citizens. On a side note; April 19th is one of the most dangerous days in American history.

43. CWD says:

How Bill Kristol Purged the Arabists
    By Patrick J. Buchanan
    Tuesday – May 29, 2012

After taping John Stossel’s show on March 16 in New York, the Mrs. and I took the 10 a.m. Acela back to Washington. Once we had boarded the train, who should come waddling up the aisle but Bill Kristol.

The Weekly Standard editor seemed cheerful, and we chatted about the surge in Mitt Romney’s popularity and prospects.

I did not ask what he had been doing in New York, but thanks to the website Mondoweiss, I found out. Kristol was there for a March 16 “debate” with Jeremy Ben-Ami of J Street, the pro-Israel organization, at B’nai Jeshurun synagogue on the Upper West Side.

After listening to Kristol, writes Phil Weiss, “I am still reeling.”

“Kristol was treated like royalty and came off as … a Republican Party warlord,” bragging “about how all the hostile elements to Israel inside the Republican Party were purged over the last 30 years — (and) no one (now) dared to question the power of the Israeli lobby.”

“The big story in the Republican Party over the last 30 years, and I’m very happy about this,” said Kristol, is the “eclipsing” of the George H.W. Bush-James Baker-Brent Scowcroft realists, “an Arabist old-fashioned Republican Party … very concerned about relations with Arab states that were not friendly with Israel … .”

That Bush crowd is yesterday, said Kristol. And not only had the “Arabists” like President Bush been shoved aside by the neocons, the “Pat Buchanan/Ron Paul type” of Republican has been purged.

“At B’nai Jeshurun,” writes Weiss, “Kristol admitted to playing a role in expelling members of the Republican Party he does not agree with.” These are Republicans you had to “repudiate,” said Kristol, people “of whom I disapprove so much that I won’t appear with them.”

“I’ve encouraged that they be expelled or not welcomed into the Republican Party. I’d be happy if Ron Paul left. I was very happy when Pat Buchanan was allowed — really encouraged … by George Bush … to go off and run as a third-party candidate.”

Kristol’s point: Refuse to toe the neo-con line on Israel, and you have no future in the Republican Party.

Ben Ami seemed equally exultant: “We’ve won the war; we won the war,” he told the audience. Ninety-nine percent of Congress now votes almost 100 percent pro-Israel.

But Ben Ami appeared nervous about how this unanimity in the Congress behind Israel had been achieved:

“I very seriously and absolutely do believe that a significant percentage of American members of the House of Representatives and the Senate are intimidated on this issue (of Israel). … They worry about the ramifications of speaking out. … They are worried about the attacks that they will receive.”

Ben Ami said the 50 members who have criticized Israel are courageous, but, “Another 200 are scared to do it.” Haaretz.com reports Ben Ami as saying congressmen “live in fear” of the Israeli lobby.

Kristol laughed at this and dared Ben Ami to name them.

When Ben Ami brought up the destruction of Palestinian rights on the West Bank and said Hillary Clinton repeatedly raises this issue with Israel, writes Weiss, “Kristol sniggered.”

It’s a “myth,” said Kristol, that Arabs care about Palestinians. The Israeli occupation on the West Bank can last for 45 or 60 years more. Bill Kristol on Palestinian rights sounds like Bull Connor talking about Negro rights in Birmingham in 1965.

Another source says Kristol predicted that Sen. Joe Lieberman, whose voting record is closer to Socialist Bernie Sanders’ than to conservative Jim DeMint’s, will be secretary of state in the Romney administration.

A former head of the Israel lobby AIPAC describes Lieberman as “the No. 1 pro-Israel advocate and leader in the Congress.”

Joe led the cheers for our last three Middle East wars — and has pushed for two more, against Syria and Iran.

About Kristol’s comments, a point of personal privilege.

George W. Bush never “encouraged” me to go third party. At the Iowa straw poll in 1999, he asked me to stay in the party, and party chair Jim Nicholson came to my home to make the same request.

At the synagogue, Kristol was never asked about his role in the Iraq War that he and his collaborators pressured Bush to wage as “Israel’s fight against terrorism is our fight.”

Some 4,500 Americans died in that war, 35,000 were wounded, and 100,000 Iraqis perished, leaving half a million widows and orphans.

Result: U.S. influence in the Middle East is at a nadir. Al-Qaida has spread into Pakistan, Iraq, Yemen, Somalia, Syria and North Africa.

Now the neocons are worming their way into the Romney camp, dropping us hints on whether John Bolton or Joe Lieberman will be the next secretary of state.

Has Gov. Romney imbibed the Kristol Kool-Aid that caused the war and cost the party Congress in 2006 and the presidency in 2008?

Hard to believe, but we should find out before November.

44. ProtocolsR True says:

Great post CWD. All three branches of the federal government pledge allegience to israel over America. Even supreme judge ginzberg says the U.S. Constitution should not be a model for newly created governments. New governments created by zog and the new world order. That guy john bolton is far more dangerous than lieberman, but both have jewish interests way, WAY above the best interests of American people.
    NO jew has any interest anything but doing harm to Gentiles, UNLESS the Gentile is serving some good purpose for the jews. As soon as that servile relationship ends, the Gentile will be ruined and thrown out like trash. We are approaching the day soon where the whole nation of America has been used up to the establisment of the jew world order. The jewish empire. Pax Judea. They will cut loose and supply arms to both sides in OUR new civil wars. Same as in iraq with sunni vs. shia. They profit and watch us kill each other. And laugh.

45. Maggie says:

White baby boy has his face eaten off and is blinded in one eye by a negro’s dog Read the nergro’s reaction here:

Brooklyn Borough President Marty Markowitz says,

Pull Yo’ pantz up !

47. brandon walker says:

a bunch of ignorant white devils as usual. we dont need white people to like us fuck white people. you guys are good at sitting behind a computer and talk all the shit you want

48. Back to Africa With All Negroes says:

Incog Man, are you married? Because I think I love you lol. 19, 293 black on white rapes in 2008 alone. Not a single white on black rape. Fucking savages.

49. ProtocolsRtrue says:

Who the hell would want to fuck a female gorilla? Even niggers don’t want to fuck nigger bitches, let alone rape them but that’s how desperate they are. Niggers would rather rape and fuck a 89 year old white woman than fuck a nigger gorilla bitch in it’s prime.