Silence Before Hate Bill Threat

solzgulagduo

“One thing, however, we can know with ominous certainty. All of us will be shivering in the gulags of tomorrow unless we speak out right now!”

By Rev. Ted Pike

Although two supremely threatening federal hate crimes bills have been moving forward in the House Judiciary Committee over the past six weeks, almost all large Christian/conservative “watch dog” groups remain silent.

In the past week, I have called virtually all of them requesting they watch my latest video, How to Kill the Hate Bills. I called 64 of the largest conservative organizations in America, including Focus on the Family’s 37 state affiliates; I explained the imminent threat to freedom posed by these bills. I also called the largest 30 evangelical and Catholic pro-life organizations, emphasizing that hate laws have them in their crosshairs. Since January 1, I also warned against the hate bills on 41 talk radio interviews and produced two 10-minute video documentaries and several articles posted at www.truthtellers.org.

In spite of this, few organizations provide timely alerts concerning the grave, impending threat of HR 256 and HR 262!

On Sunday, February 22, this was the record of silence from the websites of conservative “watchdog” groups:

•    American Center for Law and Justice? Silence.
•    Christian Coalition? Silence.
•    Family Research Council? Silence.
•    Focus on the Family? Silence.
•    Traditional Values Coalition? Silence.
•    Coral Ridge Ministries? Silence.
•    Alliance Defense Fund? Silence.
•    Liberty Counsel? Silence.
•    The Rutherford Institute? Silence.
•    Concerned Women for America? Silence.

After diligent search, we discovered the American Family Association disapproves of HR 256 but makes no mention of HR 262. Only Pastor Rod Parsley’s Center for Moral Clarity powerfully alerts its readers to the danger of both HR 256 and HR 262.

Among smaller watchdog groups, The Christian Anti-Defamation League and Americans for Truth spiritedly alert their constituents to the threats of both bills. Janet Porter, of Faith to Action, wrote an excellent article mentioning the threat of the hate bills, which was recently posted by World Net Daily. Yet Restore America has nothing.

Why are Christian/conservative leaders—who have most to lose if these anti-Christian, freedom-stealing laws are passed—so silent?

I’m afraid most know that, beneath a surface as thin as an onion skin, hate laws are primarily the work, not of liberals or homosexuals, but of the Jewish Anti-Defamation League (Watch, Hate Laws: Making Criminals of Christians).  They are also afraid to offend the American Jewish community, which overwhelmingly supports hate laws.  (See, Why Most Jews Support the Hate Bill)

Even the most tentative research into who is behind hate laws hits the ADL bull’s eye. Are you skeptical that this is true? Google “hate laws.” You’ll find ADL the number one organization promoting hate laws. (You’ll also find our National Prayer Network and its Truthtellers website to be the number one organization opposing ADL’s monstrous agenda.)

Terrified of being labeled “anti-Semitic” for opposing Jewish hate laws, most conservative organizations shy away from the hate laws issue. Few, if any, extensively educate against hate legislation. As a result, it is extremely difficult to find Christian/conservative writers who can quickly produce hard-hitting articles during legislative crises, such as now.

Tragically, we again see Christian leaders quake before Jewish powers of intimidation. They would rather risk our Christian civilization and its precious freedoms than to displease anti-Christ Jews!

If you called many of these organizations, asking why they have not taken significant action, you would probably receive the same answer I did: “We are monitoring these bills closely.” Your time would be much better spent calling the House Judiciary members, those crucial legislators who right now are deciding whether the hate bills will go forward in Congress.

Some may ask, “Why do I need to call? Aren’t thousands of others fulfilling this task?” Last week one of my supporters called four Republican members of the Judiciary and asked how many calls they received that day. Thousands? Hundreds? Hardly! Not one had received more than four calls (including hers) that day! Such infinitesimal protest is all the influence a once-mighty religious right seems willing to muster at this time.

Two years ago, thousands called the pivotal Judiciary members and jumpstarted tremendous opposition to the hate bill. God and the American people defeated it and five other pieces of Orwellian legislation! Today in America, there has never been more awareness of the dangers of hate laws and their abuses in other countries. A Harvard student education group now says the whole subject of hate laws has become very controversial on Capitol Hill. ( View Harvard Model Congress article)

Yet now we see a drastic slump in Christian activism and concern.

So what’s your reason for not calling the members of the House Judiciary? Perhaps your answer is as evasive as almost everyone else’s.

One thing, however, we can know with ominous certainty.  All of us will be shivering in the gulags of tomorrow unless we speak out right now. Each will have to live with the haunting, condemning question: Why didn’t I just pick up a phone and dial a toll free number to save freedom while I could?

If you want to spare yourself that dire fate and tormented conscience that will go with it, call your members of the House and Senate. Then come to www.truthtellers.org for the 40 members of the House Judiciary Committee. Call them toll free at 1-877-851-6437 or toll 1-202-225-3121.  Tell them: “Please don’t vote for the hate crime bills, HR 256 and HR 262.  Hate laws have taken away free speech in Canada and many countries.”

It is not too late… yet.

Weary of the Fight?

Incredible Silence

From: TRUTHTELLERS

HATE BILL ACTION PAGE:

February 16, 2009

#1. It is vital that you protest the hate bill NOW to your members of Congress!

Email or call toll-free 1-877-851-6437 or toll 1-202-225-3121.

(If you do not know your members of Congress, the Capitol operator will ask you your zip code and send you to them.)
Tell them: “Please do not vote for both hate crimes bills, H.R. 256 and H.R. 262. Hate laws have taken away free speech in Canada and many European countries.”

#2. Call the members of the House Judiciary Committee.

Members of the
House Committee on the Judiciary

Democrats:

Republicans:

• John Conyers (Mich.), Chairman
  • Howard L. Berman (Calif.)
  • Rick Boucher (Va.)
  • Jerrold Nadler (N.Y.)
  • Robert C. Scott (Va.)
  • Melvin L. Watt (N.C.)
  • Zoe Lofgren (Calif.)
  • Sheila Jackson-Lee (Texas)
  • Maxine Waters (Calif.)
  • Tammy Baldwin (Wis.)
  • William D. Delahunt (Mass.)
  • Robert Wexler (Fla.)
  • Linda Sanchez (Calif.)
  • Steve Cohen (Tenn.)
  • Hank Johnson (Ga.)
  • Luis Gutierrez (Ill.)
  • Brad Sherman (Calif.)
  • Charles Gonzalez (Texas)
  • Anthony D. Weiner (N.Y.)
  • Adam B. Schiff (Calif.)
  • Dan Maffei (N.Y)
  • Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Fla.)
  • Pedro Pierluisi (P.R.)
  • Lamar S. Smith (Texas), Ranking Member
  • Jim Sensenbrenner (Wis.)
  • Howard Coble (N.C.)
  • Elton Gallegly (Calif.)
  • Bob Goodlatte (Va.)
  • Dan Lungren (Calif.)
  • Ted Poe (Texas)
  • Darrell Issa (Calif.)
  • J. Randy Forbes (Va.)
  • Steve King (Iowa)
  • Jason Chaffetz (Utah)
  • Trent Franks (Ariz.)
  • Louie Gohmert (Texas)
  • Jim Jordan (Ohio)
  • Tom Rooney (Fla.)

#3. If you want to do more: Call members of Congress from other states, particularly members of the U.S. Senate.

You have every right to protest to members of Congress outside your state. If they have the right to pass a hate law that will take away free speech for all, then they have to respect the concerns of all Americans, not just their own constituents.

The complete list of the 111th Congress can be found here on Truthtellers.org

This entry was posted in Free Speech, Tactics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

58 Responses to Silence Before Hate Bill Threat

1. American says:

I’m getting all these calls done today, but I can’t stand Wexler and Wasserman in Florida. I guess I’ll call them first! Have others noticed how little the Zionists servants care about their voters? You can’t even e-mail them without some lengthy screening. So much for being a PUBLIC servant.

Wexler doesn’t even reside in Florida, or own property. I believe his “public” dupe address is his Mom’s condo.

Fellow Goyim, it’s imperative to stay focused. We’re occupied by Jews loyal to Israel that have NO respect for our laws or decency.

2. PC_11 says:

I have to say that Ted Pike has done a lot of work in the past in helping to block these anti-Free Speech, anti-white laws. He seems to be one of the few Christian preachers willing to stand front and center to name the culprits, name the jews behind all of this.

American, we have the same problem with the jew “reps” out in here in CA. Waxman (he supposedly lives in my area, sure), etc., the whole bunch, are completely insulated in comparison to the non-tribal public servants when it comes to phone calls, email and more.

The shame of it all, is that a lot of people will ignore Pike because they see he’s a pastor. They can’t get past that to listen to the message. I’m not religious at all, but I realize that attacks on hate speech, on Christians, are really just attacks on whites. Does anyone think Al Sharpton or Abe Foxman would be jailed for saying that whites need an ass kicking? No, of course not. But turn it around, say have me get out there and say blacks need an ass whipping or jews are a bunch of deceitful bandits and boom, they’d try to cart me off to jail if these laws pass. No exaggeration. They want to move things toward where they were when the jews established the USSR. One of the first laws passed, if not the very first law passed, was to make anti-semitism illegal. Christian churches were burned down, destroyed. Not one synagogue was touched. The only time anyone saw that happen was in propaganda films put out by the semitic government.

3. incogman says:

Exactly! Any of you Pagans, etc. had better believe this.

4. Paulette says:

Its ok SH*THEAD incog… I will just remove YOUR blog, np.
    I choose not to put other peoples comments for MY sanity.
    CYA PALESTINIAN FIRSTERS, hopefully a NICE PEACE LOVING MUZLIM HAS YOUR HEAD…caio NEO MARCOINITES and REPLACEMENT THEOLOGIANS, hell YAWNS before YOU………………………………………….

5. incogman says:

Look, if you took my comment off your blog, I’ll SPAM you out here. The link to my blog doesn’t make a big deal to me since you probably only see 2 or 3 crazy Jews anyways.

6. anarchore says:

The crazy J-w Zio-bot has swallowed too many extacy tablets this morning!

7. PC_11 says:

They try all the angles, don’t they Incog?

8. m says:

Israel destroys Gaza and who gets to pay to have it rebuilt? The American Taxpayer!

U.S. pledging $900 million to rebuild Gaza

February 24, 2009

WASHINGTON (JTA) — The Obama administration has pledged to provide $900 million in aid for rebuilding Gaza.

Administration officials said Monday, according to The New York Times, that the aid would not be given to Hamas, which controls Gaza, but would go through nongovernmental organziations. Congress would have to approve the aid package.

The pledge will be formally announced next week when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton travels to a Gaza donors conference in Egypt. It will include new aid as well as money already earmarked for the Palestinian Authority.

9. Fleur de lis says:

I did a count on that Judiciary committee:

19 white christians (both Repub/Dems)
    1 white lesbian (Baldwin)
    9 jews
    6 African American
    4 Hispanic

As you can see, Unconstitutional, anti-white, anti-christian laws can easily pass from this heavily weighted committee of liberals.

I sent letters to all the ranking members of this committee as well as the white and hispanic democratic members. Maybe they will see the light.

10. Fleur de lis says:

More US taxpayer money to the jews. That money will be stolen by those NGO’s. You can imagine who controls them.

11. American says:

She speaks in capitals even more than me! Toss her!

Just kidding, but I really don;t know how you do it…she’s getting on my nerves.

12. gncarlo says:

I wonder how many of the “Christians” on the committee are stealth Jews; they probably change their names more often than they change their underwear.

On the other deal, there was a vid on Link TV on the bombing/invasion of Lebanon in 2006. One of the officials from a city in southern Lebanon being interviewed said that, after Israel’s doing $ 10 billion + in damages to Lebanon, the American govt. offered “aid” of $10 million (1/10 of 1%) in rebuilding. But the contracts would have to go to “American” (Jewish?) owned construction companies! The locals told the “Americans” where they could stick their “aid.”

One fellow pointed out a bombed-out factory building. He said that up until a few years earlier, an Israeli company had supplied food to the UN contingent in Lebanon. He said that this Lebanese company had won the contract in competitive bidding about two years earlier. He contended that this company’s factory was the only thing bombed to rubble by the IDF in this town.

13. Don Robison says:

I don’t mean to negate your cause incog, but they can’t police everyone. Today during bio lab the conversation, without my intervention, turned to anti-semitism. My classmates natualy blamed the financial crisis on the jews. An asian kid went as far to claim “they wouldn’t be so rich if it wasn’t for the holocaust”. I encouraged him to elaborate, pretended to be a bit incredulous, but he stoped there. I made sure everyone knew how the the economy and obamas cabinet is controled by jews, just a tiny baby step forward. People know the score. A law isn’t gonna stop the truth.

14. jvd(s) says:

DR: You did well.
    Fdl: The whites reps are either corrupted by jew money, afraid that jew money will defeat them or both. If ours reps were not corrupt we would not have the Fed, a media controlled entirely by one group or financial s
    support going to theocratic state.
    PC 11: You are right. Hate bill legislation is a euphemism for antiwhite legislation. If passed these hate laws would not be enforced against any but white males.

15. gncarlo says:

Another bill quietly being enacted: http://www.usavsus.info/US-AmmoRegistr.htm.

I wonder what will happen if the Feds are foolish enough to try to confiscate all uncoded ammunition in places like Idaho or Georgia. Things could heat up quickly.

16. m says:

More Jew Lies at the JPost. Claims that Russia invaded Georgia! It was Shaskavilli who fired first.

17. PC_11 says:

Not a lot of comments on this entry so far. I don’t know if it’s because so many of are aware of this attempted legislation that it’s an exercise in preaching to the choir so to speak or because as I mentioned earlier people get too caught up in Ted Pike being a reverend. All I know is Ted Pike puts in a lot of time and effort fighting for White people and he should be commended for that not only by the Christians, but atheists, agnostics and whatever other aware Whites there are out there. The screws are being put to us at a faster and faster rate as the string pulling zionists can sense we’re all nearing the end game one way or the other. To those of us who see what’s going on, the zionist edginess bordering on panic is palpable.

18. Steve in TN says:

It’s not the Ted Pike angle. Most people I know and I talk to just shut down when the word Jew is mentioned. ‘Fraid to get their religion mindset reorganized. From my perspective the christian is right where the jew wants them. Like sheep led to the slaughter. It’s like a freakin’ disease around here. Uhhhg!

19. PC_11 says:

Steve, for a lot of the religious folks, you’re right. But I do know people who can’t get past the religion angle, they automatically shut down. Which is also due to hebraic programming.

20. Don Robison says:

My chinese optoelectronics teacher asked the class if we knew what einstein did, today. I said “yeah, he married his first cousin” , before anyone could answer. The teacher then asked “What else?”. I said “was there something else?”

Today my jew bio teacher had us chanting lines from Obamas presidential address. Two days ago she was going off on how the germans still conduct human experiments.

21. gncarlo says:

Great punchline, Robison .

I like the Chinese I’ve met. Clean, well-behaved, take care of their families. Hate the music, love the food. Pepper Steak lo-mein the other night.

I’m not a Christian but Ted Pike is on our side. He deserves any moral and material support one can afford. Not many preachers with that much cojones. “The enemy of my enemy is my friend.”

Are you making the stuff about the “Jew bio teacher” up?

For someone majoring in electronics, what do you think about “sparky” for a screen name?

22. American says:

Don Robison,

I’m sorry you have to pay for that “education”. Great comment on Einstein,btw.

It’s getting easier to get in their face. Naturally the term “Jew” sets them off as much as “Negro” sets off the others. But “Israel” seems to work just fine.
    In the barbershop yesterday, as all the guys sit around offering opinions, it’s quite easy to guide them to the answer by asking questions. It’s best to let people connect the dots themselves (this way they have conviction), but it helps to move the dots a little closer to each other.

23. rocketman 66 says:

i have posted on these blogs in the past about people who are conditioned by the jewtube.i once reported that more people are open to discussion and are in agreement about jewish manipulation and multicultural b/s that goes along with it.
    it seams now people are affraid to be non PC in defending our rights as american citizens,most people are probably more concerned about the rights of illegal scumbags,when i lived in new jersey i heard more people complaining about the migration of canadian geese,they poop in the parks and spread disease.
    no mention of criminals who are virtually non-identifiable,who knows what diseases these good folks are roaming around with?
    now comes this cartoon in the ny post of the monkey being shot by police and the caption reads “they’ll have to find someone else to sign the new stimulus bill”.
    i was impressed,everyone in work said”ohh thats wrong”.
    whats so wrong about a joke on a US president?
    i’d bet there are people out there who have waited decades for the opprotunity to goof on our first black president,even if he is mullato.
    his look was predictable,you know the smirk and the shaking of the empty head in obvious disapproval.
    i started then to mention the rights we have that are in danger of being taken away,he didn’t wanna hear it.
    the f@#$%d up thing about this conversation is that i managed to offend a guy who is featured on a sex preditor web site,even the perverted freaks are brainwashed.
    thanks mr incog

24. Don Robison says:

now that I scrutinize the situation I don’t know for sure whether or not she is a jew. A week ago, she mentioned that asians and blacks had a genetic predisposition for a certain skin disease. The class gasped, then she had to sing her “im a scientist not a racist” song. The UC is the fountainhead of everything that is degenerate in america.

25. American says:

“i was asked buy a guy what i thought about the comic and my answer is simple,it’s hanging on my fridge,what does that tell ya?”-rocketman 66

Great, I do the same lately. We better speak up while we still can.

Also, I just finished up calling the whole list of representatives (and emails too). It’s surprising how the Jews in our government try to be so inaccessible and evasive. Still, I got ’em all.

26. PC_11 says:

Don, you’re reminding me of my days at UCLA (University of Communist Leftist A*** for those of us who were ‘aware’). Nowhere near as bad as Berkeley while I was there, but still a stink-hole when it came to politics and brainwashing. I’d love to stroll in there now and here some of the class “discussions” on the Hate Bill(s).

27. psyn says:

Well, it is interesting to see that you have stopped threatening people with violence or worse ‘when the time comes’. Good to see that the election of Obama is already reaping some fruit.

But then again you still seem to get off on making lame flaccid threats non the less.

28. m says:

John ‘Birdman’ Bryant RIP

Scroll down to ‘Today’s cull’ …

29. Fleur de lis says:

Way to go!! Thank you

30. Fleur de lis says:

What a shocker. JB was prolific. Rest in Peace.

31. Fleur de lis says:

Jared Taylor in Canada interview. This is what Canada has become because of jewish hate crimes legislation and diversity propaganda.
    I wonder, who are those ‘white’ people hiding their faces?

32. Icey Key says:

It’s funny and not funny to see the jewish protesters (with a few useful idiot goyim tossed in) going after Taylor like that. It shows that they can’t handle the truth. The flip side is that Taylor goes out of his way to not mention jews – for now – on his site, which in the long run is a big mistake although he apparently believes otherwise.

33. Gentle Annie says:

Maybe members of the conservative watchdog groups you criticize for silence are out purchasing ammunition before taxes or micro-stamping laws make it impossible to attain.

34. gncarlo says:

The last time I looked at Taylor’s site, he had Lubavitchers among his membership. I posted the link somewhere on this site to his explanation that he was going to include the Jews, and that ,if any of his older more conservative admirers didn’t like it, they could go somewhere else. Go to his site; it probably has a search function: ‘Jews’.

I still visit from time to time but only for the archives from the 1990s.

35. gncarlo says:

Here again is Taylor’s explanation. Please note that the “comments” section is closed, no doubt due to the sensitivities of some Very Special People.”

36. gncarlo says:

And this is the kind of nonsense to which letting them get a foot in the door leads. No “Nazis” and “Holocausts deniahs” need apply, because, as Taylor opines: “We need the Jews”!

37. Icey Key says:

Gn, I remember that thread well. I actually saved it as a PDF with all the comments intact. I should start a blog and post the statements people made to Taylor. Almost all of them were negative, and not in crude fashion. The number of well thought out posts that had people drawing on their experiences in medicine, research, television news were outstanding and apparently too much for Taylor and his crew to handle.

38. gncarlo says:

Either Taylor hasn’t reflected on the ramifications of why he feels he needs the jewish (alleged) 2% to get the immigration problem under control OR he is under some sort of blackmail. Perhaps they have tapes of him in bed with a dead girl or a live boy 🙂

39. American says:

Interesting topic, from the links you provided, gn.

Difficult to make out the truth, being Taylor is under pressure (it is his project, and the end might justify the means?).

But, I have great faith that David Duke is sincere and they should agree on any normal day.

As I haven’t studied this, other than what you’ve provided, I’d defer to your best guess.

One thing we know for sure, jews are in the middle, twisting everybody as hard as they can.

40. American says:

For those that have not yet called and written their representatives, this will motivate you. Please read Horst Mahler’s powerful closing statement, complements of Anarchore’s brand new site:

Do not sit idle, as the jew is fighting you always. Pay attention to his comment about the USA and the HOAX “devouring itself in ratlike fury.”

41. Steve in TN says:

‘Obama is already reaping some fruit” What fruit? More chutzpah?

Just more delusional fruitcake babble like pissin. Soon you will be moaning and groaning, wishing W was back. 🙂

Why in the world would a group elect a mulatto to represent, when he is nothing but a tool for your own slavery. The black people and libs must be that stupid. I’m glad he did get elected so he can go down as the worst president with Bush running a close second. You really think this guy will cleanup all the heaping piles of crap left at the outhouse? No he will repackage it and charge you extra for it and you will eat it and squeal with delight. You will love your new servitude.

42. American says:

For those that have not contacted their representatives yet, please don’t delay any longer. Phone calls are more effective than emails, and quicker. When you get the aide on the phone, besides telling them to vote against all “hate crime” bills, add that “we are aware this is the doing of the ADL, and we’ve had enough. The ADL does not represent the people.”

It’s quick, easy, and we’re getting results!

43. Rachel says:

gncarlo: do you think that I should have the right to vote? (I am not going to find your previous quote; I believe that you will take my word for it/you remember what you wrote.)

it was something to the effect of “women are too emotional and base decisions on such” – I would argue that if this type of generalization applies to me, then it applies to you also. i.e. I may (generally, stereotypically) may make this type of decision – food for the needy, etc. , but in the same line of logic, you are more likely to fight in a bar (i.e. start war, drop a bomb etc.).

Comment. this is only my beginning of what I have to say about this page.

Although you are my favorite commentor and I have learned a great deal here; I have great respect for most of the commentors.

go ahead and answer. (I won’t be upset)

44. American says:

Just found this on the Judicial Watch website. For those that have not contacted their representatives, consider that even ‘La Raza” (‘The Race’) has consideration from Obama, while soon it will be illegal for us to just speak (or question the HOAX).

From Judicial Watch:

“Raid Angers Homeland Security Sec.

The nation’s Homeland Security Secretary is furious that immigration officials did their job this week by arresting 28 illegal aliens who used fake documents to work at a Washington state engine plant.

Instead of being commended for their good work, Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents have been blasted by their new boss, Janet Napolitano, who has ordered a swift investigation into the worksite raid because it broke Obama’s promise to the influential “La Raza” movement—that undocumented workers won’t be arrested.”

45. gncarlo says:

Rachel,

“gncarlo: do you think that I should have the right to vote? ….

Prior to the current rise of the religion of democracy, no one had the “right to vote.” So, the short answer is “no.” I don’t believe that men should have the ‘right to vote’ either. I don’t believe I should have a “right” to vote. I believe it should be earned, and represent some sacrifice.

I think that the most agreeable option, given our current reality, would be for the income tax to be replaced by a poll tax that would be sufficient to cover expenditures. With appropriate safeguards like serious penalties for paying someone else’s poll tax. What could be more just than to let the people who are willing to pay the band pick the tunes? Not a perfect solution, but, then, we are not perfect. Everyone, white or black, male or female, would have the option of whether they wanted to pay to vote, or spend the money on a new wardrobe, or crack cocaine.

Do I believe that women are generally too emotional and self-absorbed to be able to “see the forest for the trees”? Yes. Put it to the test. Talk to a few dozen or so men and the same number of women about issues like war and peace and keep track of who is aware of and concerned about these things and who doesn’t know what you are talking about.

Take a look at blogs like this one and tell me what percentage of the commenters you think are women, and are knowledgeable about the issues, pro or con.

Politics is war by other means. Men talk so that they won’t have to fight. One of the things men fight over, like territory, is women. Breeding opportunities. We follow the dictates of our genes and seek to replicate ourselves. Females prefer whom they presume to be strong in order to enhance the probabilities of their progeny surviving. They want a dependable protector and provider.

Contrary to your perception, I don’t think that men are more likely to start wars or bar fights. My experience has been that bar fights are started by or about women. Men are required to finish them. Or face the social stigma of being labeled “cowards.”

There was a study, lasting over a decade, done in Sweden, with surveillance of schoolchildren at play. To the surprise of researchers, little girls struck the first blow against little boys about seven times as frequently as the opposite. Cultural bias required this to be rationalized: little girls who hit little boys were said to “show spirit”, while little boys who hit girls were ridiculed by their peers as “sissies.”

There is some disagreement about whether women should vote for war or peace, since they don’t generally have to fight. To blunt this criticism, the New World Order does send military women to war zones and seems to take some extra efforts reporting, to the apparent delight of feminists, when a few of them are killed.

Women are not in combat infantry units, despite what CNN may lead you to believe. Men in the military are programmed in a ‘macho’ culture, to fight and kill, not for flags or “democracy”, but to not appear weak in front of their peers, and to not let down the group. As Oscar Wilde (noted fag) said: “War is the last great homosexual adventure.”

Introduce a woman into an infantry platoon and you will find the males all treating her like a celebrity, trying to get between her legs. She will find it a simple matter to get males to take care of her responsibilities. Like a bunch of male dogs bloodying each other over a bitch in heat. Morale is lowered. Unit cohesion is lost.

You may call this a moral defect of males. That would be the socialist conclusion, assuming that we are all blank slates and that “the urge to merge” is some conscious and rational choice. Nothing in nature or human experience supports this conclusion.

Men are programmed to come to the defense of women. Even when women’s behavior doesn’t deserve it. The understandable deference given to women when they were giving birth to their tribe’s future generation and when childbearing was a life-threatening ordeal is inappropriate in an age when women are apparently enthusiastic about taxpayer-funded abortion on demand, where there are 404 abortions per thousand live births, where huge numbers of women make alliances with lawyers to take their erstwhile mate for everything they’ve got (including future earnings), regardless of his behavior, and where “rape“ has become an industry, complete with “recovering victim“ funds, and lots of contingency-fee lawyering.

About 80% of all rape accusations prove unfounded before trial, but I have never heard of a woman going to prison for putting a man through arrest, public humiliation, imprisonment, and legal fees. In states that have “rape victim funds”, men are 24 times as likely to be accused of rape as in jurisdictions which do not. What are the odds? Women are generally willing participants in these witch hunts, and vote for more of the same.

Stalin, Mussolini, and Hitler all remarked upon women being their most enthusiastic supporters.

This is not “liberation” from men. It is simply using the collectivity of men (the State) at its worst, to persecute individual men. And it is a beautiful example of not being able to see the forest for the trees: by participating in destroying men and the family unit, most of these women ensure their continued poverty and government dependence.

Bottom line: I think a poll tax is a lesser evil. It would cure a lot of the politicians’ pandering to the mob, who have been conditioned to view the federal government as Santa Claus.

Chances of its happening in the near future: probably minimal. Too many parasites benefiting from the current arrangements. Maybe after the eventual collapse of confidence in paper money and the resultant period of great tribulations.

Well, I could go on and on, but I have other things that need doing. And I am sure your eyes are glazed over by now.

Anyway, that’s my opinion, and I’m stickin’ with it, unless someone changes my mind J

46. gncarlo says:

Hmmm I meant to put a smiley face on the end of that post but got a “J” instead…..

47. American says:

Re: Rachel and gncarlo.

Excellent response to and excellent question!

It is always difficult to make generalizations, but somehow we’re forced to do so on many occasions. I’m pleased to see ‘our kind’ have legitimate discussion on sensitive topics, while maintaining dignity for both. It’s what sets us apart, and something that gives me hope that we’ll still be standing in the end.

48. Saul Golden Burger says:

Now They are openly trying to subvert our republic with Talmudic Law Of Rabbi Whim. Scary if not so typical:

49. Big Duke 6 says:

Recent video activity of the “Chosenoids”

These people running our major media isn’t “funny” to me in any way.

50. gncarlo says:

Another important contribution to American “kulchah” . Right up there with Tiny Tim and Jerry Lewis.

51. Rachel says:

gncarlo: This response is slightly dated, I realize. As a liberated and modern woman, 🙂 my weeks are quite busy with a full time (unfulling, unstimulating) job and taking care of everything to do with home. The job takes too much time and effort and home is never as good as I’d like it to be.

(Please don’t misconstrue this as complaining about my husband not doing enough, I’m not at all – he works very hard and is much tougher than I am, and smarter too for that matter – I wouldn’t have married him otherwise. I am a bit of a snob in that I place a very high value on mental ability/toughness. Does that make me the same as a person who puts a high value on material things? hmmm….)

But I digress. Modern life is not easy for anybody. “It is what it is.” Everyone says that now; so I probably should make a point of not using that phrase. Onward.

SO. You advocate a poll tax with appropriate safeguards to ensure that no one would be able to pay anyone elses’ tax. What exactly would those safeguards entail? Describe the policies that would be instituted to achieve this? (I’ll bet you $1 you can’t…) Your system will result in those with the resources paying the tax for the votes they need to win, and this, my friend, is exactly what we have now. I.e., to win an election today, tremendous sums of money are spent to buy votes – either through promises for favors (government contracts, jobs for political hacks, promises of more freebies from the government etc.), advertising, or directly paying “the tax” = like ACORN giving money/drugs to get people to vote Obama. Under the current system, campaign funds are spent on these things up front – Under your system, campaign funds would be spent paying individuals’ poll taxes. How does this change the net result of the pol giving away the store once he is in? (and I use HE in the traditional sense = he/she, female pols are not different or superior in any way)

By the way, who would you say is statistically more likely to be able to name the quarterback of every NFL team, me or you? I’ll bet you win the grand prize. Point: men are not immune from caring about useless crap either. Men probably care about useless crap as much as women do. Their crap is just crap of a different color.

I will say that I am frustrated by the lack of knowledge and concern for what is going on in the world – I can’t separate this ignorance by sex. (I am not sure it can be separated entirely by race either, but I’ll save that for another post, this is too long as it is.)

As far as abortion, don’t you think that this has something to do with not wanting to be a ward of the state, youth, lack of understanding, etc. Another way to put it, it takes a very long time to unlearn all the garbage fed to us as children, all the way up through college. It took a good ten years for me to do this. (but hey, maybe I am on the slow side…) Are you unable to just leave this alone and focus on the parts of your message that will resonate with the population that you wish to influence and mobilize? I believe that once the heart of the issue is addressed, these “symptom” issues will largely disappear.

Another topic you mentioned, do you REALLY think that girls are naturally more agressive than boys? I would say that boys are siss-ified by the public education system and their attempts to groom them into something they’re not. Hence, all the ADD, bs ailments 1/2 kids have now/are drugged up for. (yes of course I made the 1/2 up, but you get the idea – and 1/2 is pretty close, you must admit.) I read an article about this recently, but I don’t think it’s worth looking up.

Women in combat – I don’t want to go, I wouldn’t be effective at it, and don’t see how this even relates to this discussion. (or police officer, or firefighter, construction worker etc.) I will just sum it up this way: a long time ago I realized that “equality of the sexes” is, in reality, movement down the social ladder for me and for women in general. Why would I advocate this?

Finally, I’d keep my money/spend it on something else instead of a poll tax until the day that it actually matters who I vote for. With that, I must get going. (Time to go do the TAXES – I am more than a little worried.)

Good Day To All.

52. gncarlo says:

Rachel: “SO. You advocate a poll tax with appropriate safeguards to ensure that no one would be able to pay anyone elses’ tax. What exactly would those safeguards entail? Describe the policies that would be instituted to achieve this? (I’ll bet you $1 you can’t…) Your system will result in those with the resources paying the tax for the votes they need to win, and this, my friend, is exactly what we have now. I.e., to win an election today, tremendous sums of money are spent to buy votes”

You should note that I did say: “given our current reality” and I did not say that this is “my system”. I am well aware of the prevalence of bribery in politics and life. You must think me stupid if you think I did not anticipate your arguing it would not change things.

Me: “I think that the most agreeable option, given our current reality, would be for the income tax to be replaced by a poll tax that would be sufficient to cover expenditures. With appropriate safeguards like serious penalties for paying someone else’s poll tax. What could be more just than to let the people who are willing to pay the band pick the tunes? Not a perfect solution, but, then, we are not perfect.”

No, I don’t know what “appropriate safeguards” would entail. I did not say I was God. The human monkey learns by trial and error. Maybe, for a start, one could get serious about penalties. The Chinese shoot architects when a bridge falls down. We pardon Marc Rich (Reich) from the Ten Most Wanted List and give Bernie Madoff an ankle bracelet (he will probably end up doing his time in Israel). Could that have something to do with why the rich and powerful scoff at the law?

I also said that a poll tax had MINIMAL chances of being adapted. Certainly not with the Circumsized in control of the MSM. I was thinking more in terms of rebuilding something out of the ashes. One can’t expect non-corrupt government when the masses are corrupted by the promise of something for nothing.

Rachel: “But I digress. Modern life is not easy for anybody. “It is what it is.” Everyone says that now”

I don’t ‘say that now’ . I can think of a few people who have it easy. Start with Obama; Dubya; the Kennedys;millions of blacks on welfare, food stamps and section 8 housing; millions of Jews….the list goes on and on. They’re just not the people in my neighborhood.

Rachel: “As far as women not caring about what it is going on in the world and men caring about “the important things”, well I don’t know that you can say this is true generally but I can’t say that this is false with certainty either. However, I would contend that the lack of women here is certainly not credible evidence. (There are other reasons for that that I will save for another post.)”

R: “By the way, who would you say is statistically more likely to be able to name the quarterback of every NFL team, me or you? I’ll bet you win the grand prize. ”

You’d lose the bet, but then you put in the word”statistically” to give yourself an out. I wouldn’t know ‘statistically”. I haven’t seen any polls on the subject. I know that, for decades, we were told that “statistically” more males beat up their mates on Super Bowl Sunday. Now it appears that that was made up by some feminists for whatever motives their small stunted spirits had in mind. I know you will probably think I am lying for the sake of argument, but I don’t know the name of even one NFL quarterback. I don’t even like football.

R: “Point: men are not immune from caring about useless crap either. Men probably care about useless crap as much as women do. Their crap is just crap of a different color.”

Agreed. But one of the issues here was “what is going on in the world.”
    One of my points was that women more than men are likely to regard that as “useless crap.” That has been my impression. You haven’t shown me anything to dispel that impression.

53. gncarlo says:

R: “As far as abortion, don’t you think that this has something to do with not wanting to be a ward of the state, youth, lack of understanding, etc. Another way to put it, it takes a very long time to unlearn all the garbage fed to us as children, all the way up through college. It took a good ten years for me to do this. (but hey, maybe I am on the slow side…)”

I am not blaming the pregnant 15 yr old. I am blaming the State that makes snuffing the unborn an acceptable alternative. Whatever happened to adoption? It may be inconvenient, even stressful. But not nearly as stressful as being drowned in a saline solution or having your brain sucked out with a hypodermic syringe.

” Are you unable to just leave this alone and focus on the parts of your message that will resonate with the population that you wish to influence and mobilize? I believe that once the heart of the issue is addressed, these “symptom” issues will largely disappear.”

With the abortion rate in America 404 for every 1000 live births (1995), I believe white people will, and are, going to disappear if we “just leave this alone and focus on the parts of your message that will resonate with the population that you wish to influence and mobilize? ”

While Jewish supremacist control of the MSM and financial system are at the “heart of the issue”, this “symptom” is not something that can wait. You can’t unscramble an omelet. Once America becomes another Brazil, it’s all over. Lose everything and start over again in western Canada and Alaska? Why wait until we are a weak and disarmed minority in the land our ancestors created? If not now, when?

54. Rachel says:

Well GN, what is your solution to the abortion problem? Make it illegal? Do you think that will keep it from happening? Give me a practical solution here, a strategy. It always helps to have a plan.

Your complete disregard for the rest of what I said: I will just assume I won $1…which won’t help after what happened this a.m. – tax revolt/who is running the gov’t should be the main focus of this group, especially now.

55. gncarlo says:

R: “Well GN, what is your solution to the abortion problem? Make it illegal? Do you think that will keep it from happening? ”

Make abortion illegal. Make adoption easier. Is that clear enough?

“Your complete disregard for the rest of what I said: I will just assume I won $1…”

“Complete disregard”? Did you not see the two lengthy replies just above your latest? I answered you to the best of my ability in good faith. Are you trying to start an argument” If so, I’m not your Huckleberry…

56. Rachel says:

GN: I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE. I did miss one post –

“Murder is illegal. Does that keep it from happening? Should we make it legal? What would that solve?”

What I am saying is that there is little hope of making abortion illegal at this point in time. There are also a good portion of people that don’t agree with your view/would view you as an extremist. Would all that don’t agree with this view be excluded from this group? What is the point? I have no desire to argue with you about this topic really.

I would still contend that ignorance is well distributed.

“That has been my impression. You haven’t shown me anything to dispel that impression.” You’ve shown me nothing to dispel the fact that it isn’t. Again, let’s not argue this.

“Are you trying to start an argument” If so, I’m not your Huckleberry…” 1. no, I am merely exploring the implications of views held here to their logical end. & 2. Huckleberry – I am not familiar with this term as one would relate to another, but it doesn’t sound flattering, so my guess on this one is know.

“Why save it for another post? I’m sincerely interested, as I am sure a few others are?” I will address this in another post, promise. Need to think about how to best communicate it. (So far I don’t think I’m doing too well – I didn’t intend to piss you off, but it seems I did.)

I still win the dollar, but maybe that’s just twisted female logic. Thank You for Your responses, Rachel

57. gncarlo says:

R quoting me: ““One of my points was that women more than men are likely to regard that as “useless crap.” ” – where is the poll indicating this?”

I suggested to you that you poll a dozen or two of your male and female friends and draw your own conclusions regarding their interest in topics of a contemporary socio-political nature. I still suggest that.

I also suggested you take a look at the percentage, not of flamers, but of people trying to hold a serious discussion here and try to get an idea of how that interest is distributed sexually. Although a representative sampling of twenty or thirty “regulars” is certainly not something to bet the ranch on, it does have some significance, I think. You dismissed it with “However, I would contend that the lack of women here is certainly not credible evidence. (There are other reasons for that that I will save for another post.)”

Why is it not credible? Again, I will ask you “why save it for another post”? I am sure I am not the only person here interested in your perspective.