Bill Maher: Just Another Shill for Empire and Israel

By Greg Bacon

Is Bill Maher, host of the HBO Friday night program Real Time, just another pimp and whore for Wall Street and the “Wars for Empire and Israel” crowd?

He never misses a chance to kiss establishment ass, like on his March 20, 2009 show, when he was licking that mass murderer’s ass, “Bloody” Maddy Albright, Slick Willie’s Secretary of State and all around skank. The same “Bloody Maddy” that said letting 500,000 Iraqi children die due to US and British sanctions was a jolly good way of doing business.

He even flirted with that scuzz ball. Ugggh.

He kissed Israeli war criminal and 9/11 backer “Bibi” Netanyahu’s perfumed panties, in a fawning display that was nauseous.

Billy boy’s a dedicated Islamaphobe, never missing a chance to diss Muslims or crack wise about Islam, which is natural for some fool who still sings the praises of the 9/11 “Omission Commission.”

He likes to make fun of those “conspiracy” theorists who say FEMA has build detention camps around the US. Tell you what Bill, if you won’t believe us bloggers, take your face out of that mirror and read this story in your buddy Ariani’s Huffington Post about those detention centers being built to house illegals and “to support the rapid development of new programs.”

Bill likes his good friend, WH Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, giving that vicious bastard a forum to push for another war for Israel.

And likes to have on the notorious Bridgette Gabriel, who claims Israeli’s saved her from being beheaded as a teenager when the world’s “most moral army” invaded Lebanon in 1975. First, the Israeli’s “rescued” her mother, who had been wounded by “Muzzies,” then they rescued Gabriel, who had been hiding from Lebanese “anti-Semites” who were stalking her to kill!

Sounds like some goddamn Holocaust™ fairy tale, updated for 1975.

Here’s part of a little talk Gabriel gives to Americans around the country. If she’s not MOSSAD, I’ll kiss her ass:

“I was raised in Lebanon where I was taught that the Jews were evil, Israel was the devil, and the only time we will have peace in the Middle East is when we kill all the Jews and drive them into the sea.

When the Moslems and Palestinians declared Jihad on the Christians in 1975, they started massacring the Christians, city after city. I ended up living in a bomb shelter underground from age 10 to 17 without electricity, eating grass to live and crawling under sniper bullets to a spring to get water.

Yes, Israel is always coming to the rescue of the Lebanese. Like they did in the Summer of 2006. And in the Sabra and Shatilla refugee camps in 1982.

It was Israel who came to help the Christians in Lebanon. My mother was wounded by a Moslem’s shell and was taken into an Israeli hospital for treatment.”

Seeing a pattern here? Maher’s obviously intelligent and smart enough to know in show biz, as in the US Congress, kissing Israeli ass and groveling before his Zionist Masters is important.

He’s just a refined, “hipper” version of Bill O’LIElly and Rush Limbaugh, pushing their brand of snake oil by singing a different tune.

Maher’s a complete washed-up, sold-out shit head, but as long as he pushes the Establishment line, he’ll be left alone to snort Peruvian flake, smoke hydroponic weed and fuck all the Playboy mansion babes his bones can handle without having to worry about getting busted.

Oh well, at least he’s getting more than 30 pieces of silver for his soul.

Read more of Greg Bacon’s writing here: Goon Squad

INCOG MAN NOTES:

Bill Maher is Jew on his mother’s side, which makes him technically a full Jew, especially noticiable when he opens his mouth. Madeleine Albright tried to hide being a Jew, but was found out. She pretended to be all surprised about it. Right. And, like Greg Bacon says, she did tell CBS’s Lesley Stahl on camera, that she thought 500,000 children dying in Iraq was worth it (the blockade of medicines from Saddam’s Iraq).

She’s also thinks she’s quite the sexpot too, once bragging her leg workouts in the gym were geared for doing you know what. My God, what a Jewess pig.

She calls herself a “multi-tasking” woman, on top of things and so much smarter than you Goys. Her and her subversive Zionist cohorts are truly responsible for much of the misery in this world and could care less about what you, the regular American, or anyone not toeing the Zionist line, thinks about it.

Bill Maher is a clever little propagandist for the Zionist Power Structure, being a Jew too. Pay attention to his shows and you’ll see plenty of: 1) Christian Bashing. 2) White male Bashing. 3 ) Muslim Bashing. He completely blacks out anything negative about Israel, Jews, Obama, Negroes and illegal immigrants. Nothing on those topics is ever seriously discussed on his show, other than careful and forgettable jokes, if that.

And he knows enough about 9/11 and the obvious links to the Zionist Israel and Neocon traitors in the US, to make special efforts in ridiculing and denigrating any 9/11 Truth people as crazy, etc.

This guy is not merely a lefty liberal, mind you. This arrogant Jew big mouth is a traitor to America and, when you get right down to it, really hates White people and what America once meant. Or maybe it’s just us White people who want to stay out of foreign wars for Israel and those of us who want a clean, decent and debt-free country to live in. Or maybe it’s just those who don’t smoke from a bong.

This SOB needs to go now.

The Fear in Bill Maher’s Eyes

This entry was posted in Jew Media, Zionists and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Bill Maher: Just Another Shill for Empire and Israel

1. Marshall says:

Texe is definitely hip to reality!!! Obama is a truly strange case. The fact that he’s going to such great pains to hide his true birth origins is a red flag bigger than the one that used to fly over the Kremlin LOL !!!

His mother’s first name is STANLEY, WTH??? The more you learn, the more bizarre it gets. A mulatto messiah for a mulatto culture…my how that fits in nicely with the Jew race-mixing agenda. Then we have Rahm Emanuel who is probably a closet queer as he originally wanted to be a ballet dancer…yet somehow managed to get to Wall Street and make 18 mil in two years, just like magic!!!

I’ve never seen such bullshit in my life. I have a hard time even watching Obama SPEAK, as he feigns indignation at the bailout Jews yet their extortion goes on unhampered.

None of this will end well.

2. Marshall says:

Anybody who wants a further peek at what Maher is really about should watch “Religulous” at http://www.watch-movies-links.net for free…don’t put another dime in this bastard Jew’s pocket. Maher rides through the South, mocking Christianity at every stop. Disgusting yid.

3. American says:

From a Ted Pike e-mail,

“Rep. John Conyers is reintroducing the same hate crimes bill which passed the US House two years ago, I was told yesterday by the legislative expert for Rep. Jackson-Lee. A representative of the House Judiciary Committee told me Conyers’ bill will be in Judiciary, which he heads, by Friday. The new title and bill number are not yet disclosed. Conyers’ bill gives much more dangerously invasive power to the federal government than would have been granted by the shorter, proto-hate bill HR 256 which has been in House Judiciary since early January. That shorter bill will now be abandoned. ”

It’s time to get on the phones again, at a minimum.

4. Greg Bacon says:

Rahm Emanuel the ballet dancer calls the new Obama admin a “circle of love”

Circle of Love? More like a circle jerk. Or a big daisy chain, with the LOBBY pumping Wall Street, who’s porking Congress, who in turn is fucking We the People.

5. jvd(s) says:

Hate laws are directed against white males. I have yet to see anyone other than a white male charged with a “hate crime”. Based on my experience I perceive current hate law legislation to be aimed solely at white males. The ONLY way to defeat these efforts is through the ballot box. Conyers, et al need to be replaced and by someone who will state unequivical opposition to such totalitarian nonsense as “hate laws”.

6. Don says:

I’ve got forbes best places to get a job/live and the bottom ten are exclusively Californian new york new jersey and Detroit. So much for diversity being are greatest asset.

7. Steve in TN says:

So true Marshall. Several years ago, a misguided friend asked me to go to see bestial bastard in Nashville before I knew who he was. What a dipshit, totally against southerners (rednecks, rebels/hunters, gun owners), christianity (traditional family values), and US laws (constitution). Never give the jew anything. Stop using their usury. Cash only. Get the out of debt and jew hell.

8. American says:

Not surprised to see another Florida Jew with NO loyalty towards his host nation. The first person nabbed in a new tax probe, looking for offshore assets. I would not even be shocked if the money they found was stolen, too. Scumbag Gypsies.

9. jvd(s) says:

And of course he’s a jew but what gives? Obama is allowing his DoJ to go after jew, something that wasn’t permitted under bush.

10. PC_11 says:

Maher knows which side his bagel is buttered on, and which side of his family is responsible for his show-business “success”. He’s told what to do just like most of the other smarmy, talking head “social commentators” and comedians we see on the one-eyed jew. The publicity we see for shitbirds like Maher is tiresome. We have to be constantly reminded how intelligent and insightful these frauds are. You know, the same bullshit propaganda we see, hear and read about every other jew that shoots off his mouth. When all these jews are doing is reciting scripted material. Then the media tilts things to make it appear as if Maher and others are being courageous for voicing the opinions they do. Nothing could be further from the truth because these yids are merely spouting the party line, fully jew approved language to try and keep the brainwashing going. The jewish attack on whites is relentless. I never capitalize the “j” in jew, by the way. We all know why. Did you ever notice that you get the misspell warning if you don’t capitalize ‘jew’, but it doesn’t happen with “christian’? However, you do get the warning for buddhist, muslim, etc. I’m not religious, but I can see that the deck is stacked, intentionally.

Jews. No wonder they’re known as the nation-wreckers. They really do take pride in it, I’m sure. They’re reveling in the current mess right now.

11. jvd(s) says:

Except for the very few that lost schekels to Bernie. I’ll bet they are whining loudly and often. Their relatives have probably stopped listening.

12. American says:

When I said predominately White people, this is what I was talking about:

13. American says:

Check out pic #1, with 50 Whites (only group pic), then the others, including the one interacial couple that hasn’t a care in the world.

“It’s ok if you live in a dump, as long as you’re interracial, you’ll barely notice, with all the fun you’ll have”, suggests the LA Times.

NO more jew-tube for me, btw.

14. Anonymous says:

Like him or not, very well rehashes the real reasons why people hate the lying murderous reptile brain dominant psycho-jews.

15. Marshall says:

Why do I spend so much time.

16. anti-zionist says:

You know why.

17. Rachel says:

You know Incogman, I forgot to tell you what a SUPERIOR post this was. It really does go without saying, but I really should’ve said it anyway. LOVED IT!

As I have told you before, there are certain things that I have known, without linking these things together in a cohesive, rational way. For example, I researched the Palestine/Israel issue long ago after seeing a newspaper article that claimed Palestinians made bombs out of their children because “they’re crazy” – ? Another biggy for me is illegal immigration -which has never made sense from a financial/social perspective and it’s even harder to understand how we are “fighting a war on terror” and losing civil liberties in the process, but at the same time our southern border is wide open? I certainly can’t be the only one who sees this?!! Why isn’t the news talking about it? Then there was 9/11…

But I was never able to link these things together on my own, at all. Your blog ties the inconsistencies/issues together really, REALLY well. The inter-relationships of our world are explained in detail and everything presented is very thoroughly documented. This is what makes you GREAT.

Re: Mahar. I CANNOT STAND THIS GUY, never could. I admit that I hate him less than Al Gore, but not by very much. What especially bothers me about Mahar is that educated people believe his sh*t as “news” or “truth”. Seriously, I have seen this firsthand and it’s not pretty.

18. Rachel says:

Sorry people, computer trouble. I did not mean to post four times.

19. incogman says:

Fixed it, Rachel.

20. Ronak says:

Why does everyone refer to Bill Maher as a jew when they don’t like him? He’s not even Jewish, he’s atheist.

21. incogman says:

Ronak: Do some checking of my links. He’s Jewish on his mother’s side, which technically makes him full Jew, regardless of religious beliefs or lack thereof. And boy does he ever show it. He’s bashing Christians and Muslims, as well as supporting the Zionists. Plus, he’s about as arrogant as they come, just like Jews. Most Jews are atheists or consider themselves God on earth.

22. Interesting says:

This guy exposed Brigitte Gabriel and others :

23. incogman says:

Good link, Interesting. I’m checking it out. The blog’s take on Bridgette “the Zionist/FOX news whore” Gabriel is spot-on. I’m glad to see so many catching on.

24. babette says:

Mahahaher excoriated the 911 protesters and had them thrown out. Remember?

Syphilitic little jew actually sprang up out of his chair and ran up the aisle hollering how he was going to boot them out himself. Yeah, right.

He’s a fraction of a man. Less than that even.

911TruthNOW (USrael)