Freeman Rips Mask Off Two-Faced Israel-Firsters

History Moved Today: Charles Freeman Rips The Mask Off The Neocon Takeover Of American Government by Israel-Firsters

Charles Freeman, now an American hero, released the statement that is quoted in full below. This statement is one of the most earth-shaking in the history of American government. It marks a watershed. It means that the gloves have come off between whatever remains of the corps of patriots loyal to America in our foreign service and the Israel-firsters who hijacked our government.

What is stunning, and wonderful, about former Ambassador Charles Freeman’s statement is that he squarely lowers the boom on the Neocon Israel-firsters from a position of great POWER. Freeman is on the INSIDE of that power. He just walked out the door with the loudest blast at the Israel-firsters issued from such a high position on the inside in many moons.

Freeman is the highest-placed insider in recent years to declare with hammering words that: 1) Jewish extremists control American government; 2) Jewish extremists control our media; 3) Americans (meaning us) no longer have enough free speech to be able to even know what these Israel-firsters have done to them; 3) only Israel’s bootlickers can now advance in positions of power, and; 4) he (Charles Freeman) would rather shout these truths out loud in one final blast as he storms out the door than be intimidated into silence by these un-American gangsters who have surreptitiously taken over the government of his country. History moved with this statement.

— Jamie Kelso

Freeman speaks out on his exit
Tue, 03/10/2009 – 5:35pm

Retired Amb. Chas Freeman, who said today that he no longer accepts an offer to chair the National Intelligence Council, has just sent this message:

You will by now have seen the statement by Director of National Intelligence Dennis Blair reporting that I have withdrawn my previous acceptance of his invitation to chair the National Intelligence Council.

I have concluded that the barrage of libelous distortions of my record would not cease upon my entry into office. The effort to smear me and to destroy my credibility would instead continue. I do not believe the National Intelligence Council could function effectively while its chair was under constant attack by unscrupulous people with a passionate attachment to the views of a political faction in a foreign country.I agreed to chair the NIC to strengthen it and protect it against politicization, not to introduce it to efforts by a special interest group to assert control over it through a protracted political campaign.

As those who know me are well aware, I have greatly enjoyed life since retiring from government. Nothing was further from my mind than a return to public service. When Admiral Blair asked me to chair the NIC I responded that I understood he was “asking me to give my freedom of speech, my leisure, the greater part of my income, subject myself to the mental colonoscopy of a polygraph, and resume a daily commute to a job with long working hours and a daily ration of political abuse.” I added that I wondered “whether there wasn’t some sort of downside to this offer.” I was mindful that no one is indispensable; I am not an exception. It took weeks of reflection for me to conclude that, given the unprecedentedly challenging circumstances in which our country now finds itself abroad and at home, I had no choice but accept the call to return to public service. I thereupon resigned from all positions that I had held and all activities in which I was engaged. I now look forward to returning to private life, freed of all previous obligations.

I am not so immodest as to believe that this controversy was about me rather than issues of public policy. These issues had little to do with the NIC and were not at the heart of what I hoped to contribute to the quality of analysis available to President Obama and his administration. Still, I am saddened by what the controversy and the manner in which the public vitriol of those who devoted themselves to sustaining it have revealed about the state of our civil society. It is apparent that we Americans cannot any longer conduct a serious public discussion or exercise independent judgment about matters of great importance to our country as well as to our allies and friends.

The libels on me and their easily traceable email trails show conclusively that there is a powerful lobby determined to prevent any view other than its own from being aired, still less to factor in American understanding of trends and events in the Middle East. The tactics of the Israel Lobby plumb the depths of dishonor and indecency and include character assassination, selective misquotation, the willful distortion of the record, the fabrication of falsehoods, and an utter disregard for the truth. The aim of this Lobby is control of the policy process through the exercise of a veto over the appointment of people who dispute the wisdom of its views, the substitution of political correctness for analysis, and the exclusion of any and all options for decision by Americans and our government other than those that it favors.

There is a special irony in having been accused of improper regard for the opinions of foreign governments and societies by a group so clearly intent on enforcing adherence to the policies of a foreign government – in this case, the government of Israel. I believe that the inability of the American public to discuss, or the government to consider, any option for US policies in the Middle East opposed by the ruling faction in Israeli politics has allowed that faction to adopt and sustain policies that ultimately threaten the existence of the state of Israel. It is not permitted for anyone in the United States to say so. This is not just a tragedy for Israelis and their neighbors in the Middle East; it is doing widening damage to the national security of the United States.

The outrageous agitation that followed the leak of my pending appointment will be seen by many to raise serious questions about whether the Obama administration will be able to make its own decisions about the Middle East and related issues. I regret that my willingness to serve the new administration has ended by casting doubt on its ability to consider, let alone decide what policies might best serve the interests of the United States rather than those of a Lobby intent on enforcing the will and interests of a foreign government.

In the court of public opinion, unlike a court of law, one is guilty until proven innocent. The speeches from which quotations have been lifted from their context are available for anyone interested in the truth to read. The injustice of the accusations made against me has been obvious to those with open minds. Those who have sought to impugn my character are uninterested in any rebuttal that I or anyone else might make.

Still, for the record: I have never sought to be paid or accepted payment from any foreign government, including Saudi Arabia or China, for any service, nor have I ever spoken on behalf of a foreign government, its interests, or its policies. I have never lobbied any branch of our government for any cause, foreign or domestic. I am my own man, no one else’s, and with my return to private life, I will once again – to my pleasure – serve no master other than myself. I will continue to speak out as I choose on issues of concern to me and other Americans.

I retain my respect and confidence in President Obama and DNI Blair. Our country now faces terrible challenges abroad as well as at home. Like all patriotic Americans, I continue to pray that our president can successfully lead us in surmounting them.

SOURCE

Anti-War.com weighs in: Freeman Withdrawal Marks Victory for Israel Lobby

Long, but comprehensive article on the situation: Everything you wanted to know about how Zionists control US policy

This entry was posted in Israel Lobby, Zionists and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Freeman Rips Mask Off Two-Faced Israel-Firsters

1. Nemesys says:

Wow. I had only read parts of this Statement. I am gonna try to track him down, and offer my total admiration and support. He’s a TRUE Hero!

2. incogman says:

You would not believe the utter bull out of Zionist-controlled media about this story. Like for instance: The Washington Post ran a editorial calling Freeman’s accusations nothing but “conspiracy theory.” Incredible when everyone in Washington knows all this about the Israel Lobby is very true. The lying, subversive Jews are doing everything they can to keep the American public in the dark and confused.

3. Fleur de lis says:

Look, a crazy Ruth Buzzi Capital clone wants to crap on our home grown garden plots via her sponsored legislation.

4. Fleur de lis says:

Great hit Freeman. He just rbi’ed Mearsheimer and Walt for a couple of runs. Load up the bases again!

5. incogman says:

Fleur de lis: That Ruth Buzzi Jewess is about as creepy as they come. I understand her hubby is one of the Monsanto Jews. Looks like the Jews are trying to put into place the architecture for the starvation tactics that Jews love so much, like they did to the Kulaks in the Soviet Union.

You fence sitters had sure as hell better start doing, instead of scratching your White asses and wondering about all this!

6. deathtozog says:

incogman, every White person should be prepped for such eventuality. There are no guarantees in this world and if people knew just how fragile our JIT food system is, they would panic.

Food storage:

Also, this guy:
    who misguidedly via Scofield loves the jew. Good info, though.

As for the ban, there are ways around anything. They will have to pry my hoe from my cold dead hands.

7. Steve in TN says:

I’d like to have seen him stick it out, but he knew it was futile. Our country needs an overhaul.

8. gncarlo says:

Fleur, the female newsreader in the video is from something called INN Report (International News Network Report); it is regularly shown on LINK TV and Free Speech TV.

9. deathtozog says:

As for the original post; be sure that this guy will pay in one way or another for declaring that the emperor has no clothes. You can bank on it. I expect to see a scandal, maybe an unfortunate car accident. Who knows. That may sound conspiratorial, but these kikes will do whatever they have to if anyone dare rise against them.

Remember, the jews are an oppressed minority and they will use their power to destroy anyone who denies this.

10. incogman says:

They’ll bury this story and hope he keeps his mouth shut for now. They’ll watch him close, while at the same time try to dredge up some minor thing to blackmail him silent. He’ll get visited out of the blue by someone passing on some “advice.” If that doesn’t work, then they’ll haider him.

11. Steve in TN says:

GNC… worked on the raised water bed garden today. How timely.

12. RebelFire says:

Hey Incog,

1) you’re the man.

2) i was curious as to wheather you were familiar with this site:

when i started to get into some of the stuff on here, it got me hard. “proud white women? yes yes yes!”

And where did you get the Jewish Harvey Dent illustration? it should be a mural on the side of the SPLC building!

13. incogman says:

Former U.S. ambassador to the United Nations John Bolton said Friday that the Obama administration’s fixation on resolving the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians as a means of achieving peace and stability in the Middle East is “bad news for Israel, and for America.”

That John Bolton is the biggest Jew ass kisser around. He’s kissed so much Jew ass that he’s grown a white fungus under his fat brown nose.

14. Big Duke 6 says:

John Bolton…where did this asswipe come from? How did he become a US ambassador to the UN? Madeliene Albright? KORBEL?

ISRAEL HAS VIOLATED EVERY UN sanction they possibly can, and the USA has helped them do it. I submit THIS:

JEWS ARE OUT TO DESTROY THE WORLD, simply because that’s their inherent NATURE.

The same place that Madeliene Albright came from, John Bolton came from. They’re just simply JEWS. Their hatred knows no bounds.

15. Watcher says:

Of course, nobody makes a peep when an Israeli firster like Dennis Ross, former head of the Jewish People Policy Planning Institute, is made the Obama administration’s top envoy to the Middle East. Kevin McDonald makes a comparison (between the reaction to Freeman vs. Ross) in his article about the JPPPI here:

Kevin MacDonald also writes about the Freeman situation here:

16. Saul says:

Fleur de lis and incogman hit a critical point. I’ve been watching the Mosanto jews for years now. Truley the top of the criminally insane group as well as the creepy spooks they work with. Time to consider that Victory Garden.

17. anti-zionist says:

Big duke 6, notice the checkerboard floor in the Maddona ad. just like in those kabbalistic mason lodges. Maddona sucks jew cock.

18. m says:

Read about The Kabbalah Center Cult that Madonna belongs to:

Madonna gave away $3.1 million last year. Nearly all of it went to the Kabbalah Center of Los Angeles.

Nutter!

19. Steve in TN says:

You know this country is in serious trouble when you are embarrassed to admit in jail that you got a tenner for growing a garden. I advocate from the hilltops to grow something in your gardens. You will be glad you did when the Bolsheviks induce another man made famine. And most importantly, keep your seeds if you can. No Monsanto GM seeds.

I’m getting this Freeman article disseminated through every avenue and channel possible.

20. Big Duke 6 says:

Anti-zionist and M:

I’m so pissed off i can’t even sleep these days.

Bob Pittman, Founder and former President of MTV, made a startling admission. Pittman outlined a simple two-point plan whereby MTV would be able to accomplish its objective in the ownership of your children. The plan was basic, (1) “Get their emotions going”. (2) “Make them forget their logic”. Pittman then calculated, MTV will “own” our children. This is no more than a basic subversive brain washing technique. Pittman had the brazen audacity to admit:

“The strongest appeal you can make is emotionally. If you can get their emotions going, make them forget their logic, you’ve got them. AT MTV, WE DON’T SHOOT FOR THE 14-YEAR OLDS, WE OWN THEM”. (MTV is Rock Around the Clock, Philadelphia Inquirer, Nov. 3, 1982) MTV has come a long way in leading millions of impressionable youth down the greased pole to hell.

Satan and the legion of demonic beings that do his bidding have used MTV and countless pop stars to promote musical terrorism. Though it is heart breaking, it is par for the course to see Madonna engaged in a lesbian act with Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera on the MTV music awards.

Madonna is aware that she is promoting homosexuality to millions of impressionable young people. Madonna admitted to a homosexual magazine that she employs this technique as a means to desensitize viewers, who would at first be disgusted with homosexuality, into accepting homosexuality as normative. Madonna declared:

“They digest it on a lot of different levels. Some people will see it and be disgusted by it,but maybe they’ll be unconsciously aroused by it. If people keep seeing it and seeing it and seeing it, eventually it’s not going to be such a strange thing”
    (The Advocate, May 7, 1991, pg.49)

21. Big Duke 6 says:

Madonna???…SHEEZ PEOPLE!!! Remember seeing her lezzing out with Britney Spears onstage? Dennis Rodman? Spanking a dog’s butt with a WHIP in one of her videos?

I wouldn’t even TOUCH that filthy whore!!! There’s really no telling where she’s been, is there? Her crotch probably has its own “Google Earth” designation by now LOL!!!

I’m sure she has a “personal rabbi” Anti-zionist, just like Michael Jackson has “Schmueley Boteach” DAMN!!! The complete depravity of these people is just astounding!!!

YEAH, KIKES are behind it ALL. YEAH, they are every bit the SPAWN OF HELL Jesus Christ said they were.

Time is catching up…and we do live in interesting times for sure. :-O

22. Big Duke 6 says:

Somebody stole my country and replaced it with a strange duplicate LOL!!!

23. Big Duke 6 says:

Speaking of which…is Obama a strange duplicate himself?

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution states that, “No person except a natural born citizen… shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.”

Where is this bastard’s BIRTH Certificate? I’m tired of the hoopla…this is a simple matter to solve. I have MY freaking birth certificate, don’t YOU? Don’t you have to produce a birth certificate to pass the BAR? Where the hell did “Obama” actually come from anyway? He’s already BEEN to “Pakistan” as a boy…now he wants to attack it using OUR MONEY?

What’s wrong with this picture? Now there’s a FREAKING REPLAY from earlier today on the “news” of some disgusting old YENTA whining about Bernie Madoff stealing her money. GOD DAMN. You greedy old lying kike bitch.

Ten minutes, Ten Jews. Try it yourself. Just get your remote out and test it. I don’t care what cable service you have, it’s the all the SAME.

“They LIVE” was a pretty tongue-in-cheek movie…just substitute Jews for the ‘aliens” and you’ll have it knocked 😉

24. jvd(s) says:

There are two bills in congress sponsored by by Rosa DeLauro re prevention of home gardens. Her husband, a jew, is employed by Monsanto. It was on rense but I couldn’t bring it up. Monsanto,through their lobby, has had “seed bills” passed in congress to greatly reduce the choice farmers have as to what type seed they can use and from whom they purchase their seed. Monsanto has brought many if not most of the seed cleaning businesses in the South and midwest. Monsanto in effect controls our food supply in large part. They are jews who came to Louisiana in the 17th century. It’s a serious issue.

People are confused;that’s true but as well the vast majority are complacent in the absense of organization and leadership. People actually “believe” that their congressional reps will actually “represent” them in fashion that is publically beneficial. People actually “believe” that their pol. reps. are patriotic and have Americas interest at heart. They “believe” that their pols. would not betray them and they pay much attention . I see no change without organization, leadership and money to produce the “change” we need. Populist revolutions rarely succeed. Ican’t think of any, though there may be. The American revolution was financed by wealth of individuals and Louis XVI. The French revolution by certain banks and foriegn governments. The bolsheviks were financed by the Rothschilds through Jacob Schiff ($25 million to Lenin). I suppose the only thing a few widely separated individuals can do is to not vote for ANY jew. Beyond that I’m uncertain.

25. skinnylegsandall says:

Check this out Incog.Jew sleuthing has exposed a hasbara internet group and their honey pot locations.This first posting they came everywhere.Frightening at first.

This post produced 65 pages from 13 of March.Jews were spamming like crazy.

That’s for working so hard.

26. Tim says:

“Conspiracy theory” is like calling others “anti-Semite”; it’s a worn-out and over used phrase. These scum are becoming ever more desperate as their camouflage is becoming pale and a liability to them and their pets. It is only a matter of time when the table flip over their thick and twisted heads.

27. rocketman 66 says:

BRAVO,a true american hero for sure.
    it comes as no surprise that all the jews can do is label freeman a”conspiracy theory nut”.
    i’ve seen nothing about this article on the jewish propoganda machine.
    for sure the obuma administration will not be able to make important decisions concerning middle east policy,thats the job of the jew lobby.
    it’s in the script and obuma knows it,just look who the chief of staff is.
    and rahms brother ari pretty much controls hollywood,according to jewess cindy adams’ article in the new york rag.
    any american with a pulse should now be convinced by Mr. Freemans brave,patriotic words who is really running “the show”.
    the jews have literally turned america into the worlds stage and the play stinks.
    we are all slaves to israel,whites being the majority,the only differences between now and then is we’re educated slaves,paying rent!
    the smarter we are the better,if you watch daytime jew tube it seems every damn commercial is for some cheap college or tech school.
    pay to be a certified tech,get a job for 12 bucks an hour,run your cards to the max, pay the jew bankers life is good.
    we pay to exist,we are just renting space on the planet,even if you own your home it aint really yours.
    shit,look at how much you all pay for utilities these days,it should be criminal to charge these rates,look at all the bogus charges like land line tax,delivery rates and so on and it amounts to nearly half the bill.
    i read last summer that corporations are lobbying to privitize “public water sheds”,ofcourse the jews need to get their hands in that.
    back when i read this garbage i mentioned it to some people here and there,they looked at me like an asshole for having a problem with it.
    hopefully now,Mr.Freemans brave act will reach the minds of enough people especially those who are still able to think and speak for themselves.

28. rocketman 66 says:

hmm,just got done reading about ruth buzzi and her farming bill,further proving my point of paying to exist.
    looks like i’ll have to set up a grow room in my attic for tomatoes and peppers.

29. American says:

Rosa DeLauro should be hung for treason, along with her husband. Jews are so sick in the head, they’ll starve themselves, too.

Chas Freeman is a hero for telling it like it is. I know it’s long road ahead, but I’m encouraged, and I still contend Israel’s best days are behind it. Thanks, Incog, for giving Mr. Freeman the exposure he deserves.

30. anti-zionist says:

Where will the jew go once they get booted out of here?
    Madagascar was a great idea back in the day, only we would need a naval ring around the island to make sure none would escape.
    What the fuck is wrong with these people?or maybe David Icke is right(reptilian)lol.

31. Saul says:

Obama is a very probable CIA brat, Kenya-Born, half-jew Bolshevik who’s past has been at least partially wiped by CIA Spooks. When was the last time we had a non-CIA or non-CIA connected President? Never, after they whacked Kennedy. I don’t recognize this pimp as mine. Enough questions have been raised. That they will give fake determination hearings in rabbi kangaroo court on this, then we’ll eat it with finality.

Can’t wait for all the new kosher taxes like (ciggs) that are used to discriminate against choice, pleasure or specific targeted demographics. How dare the silly Goy enjoy anything, and to much leisure time promotes Goy insurrection, don’t give them time to think about it. Is alcohol next. Does second hand beer breath kill? Only if you put the mouse in the cage and feel it full of whiskey first. Yet Big jew Pharma always has their ‘New Freedom say in Congo-ress and the Sin-it. Filthy Communist.

Funny how any person who smokes and happens to get cancer, it’s automatically notated by the medical quacks as the cause. Yet some how, the jews psychotic Goy eugenics vaccine programs or Monsanto jew’s heavy metal food stuffs and GM terror fascism are not. Hilarious. If you notice, almost all the so-called ‘lone gunmen’ and parents who snap and kill their families or kids are almost always on fluoride based drugs of the jew planned Goy-insanity-‘New Freedom’ pharmas. While many had problems almost none ever had homicidal tendencies. Yet no connection here to their NAZI drugging program.

How many old fart smokers have you seen and how many young athletes drop dead from, you name it, including cancer. It’s all bullshit.

Their War OF Drugs has been far more dangerous to this countrie’s psyche than any of the druggies using prior. While the jew-made drugs have promoted veggism and turned a quarter of Americas minds to jello. War wages on homeopathy and alternate choice while Rockenfelder’s drug reformed pharma system’s drugs often have side effects far worse than the original problem.

‘Conspiracy theory’ is a buzzword for ‘real jew treason’. Like the treason of allowing jew animals to buy up, dominate, and price out of most Goys means, all the TV networks and channels. Sure wish I had ‘The Goy Channel’, ‘WET’ network or ‘The REAL Christian Channel’ to watch instead of filthy jew Vampire TV. I’m still waiting for ‘The Color White’ movie to come out.

32. joys2 says:

Right on Saul!

33. Saul says:

Thanks joys2

Take your medication Goy…

34. anti-zionist says:

Well said Saul!

35. norbert says:

“When you see someone make those kind of statements that’s going to be in that position and was unqualified to be there in the first place — it was the wrong appointment,” said Sen. Tom Coburn, R-Okla., one of the committee Republicans who signed the letter to Blair.

Sen. Kit Bond, R-Mo., said Freeman’s accusations against pro-Israel lobbying groups were ill-advised.

“Unfortunately Ambassador Freeman is suffering from some kind of delusion,” Bond said to The Hill. “I think a lot of people objected to his previous statements regardless of any lobbying.”

Bond told the Washington publication he had no contact with American Israel Public Affairs Committee and said hadn’t heard of two Jewish groups that opposed Freeman’s nomination.

36. Saul says:

Not to get carried away on the links or post but couldn’t pass this one up.
    Is there hope:

37. incogman says:

norbert:

Of course these corrupt bastards are going to say this kind of thing for their masters. Didn’t you read the man’s statement? Traceable emails and misqoutations? Did you read that Jew Chuck Schumer’s delight over it? They won’t allow anyone with any kind of connection with non-Jews like the Saudis.

All those Jews work behind the scenes and expect you dumb goyim not get it. Their media failed to cover this giant story in the first place, what’s that tell you? You dumb goyim won’t believe anything you don’t see on FOX or MSNBC, that’s why these bastards get away with the whole lousy thing! Read the links under the story on how these Jews operate.

And I know you posted this under another name and ISP; that same exact comment went into my SPAM que, a ISP that I banned as JEW sometime ago. You’re a Jew!

You Jews out there are really doing everything you can, eh?

38. incogman says:

From Antiwar.com:

Sen. Chuck Schumer, a critic of Freeman who privately conveyed his concerns to White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel last week, ….
    …Schumer’s statement read. “His statements against Israel were way over the top and severely out of step with the administration. I repeatedly urged the White House to reject him, and I am glad they did the right thing.”

Get that, a Jew telling the head Jew what to do.

The campaign against Freeman was spearheaded by Steve Rosen, a former official for the powerful American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) who is currently facing trial for allegedly passing classified information to the Israeli government.

A friggin Jew spy at the computer — will wonders never cease.

“The whole anti-Freeman effort was engineered by the people who fear that Obama will abandon current policies toward Israel from acceptance of the occupation to forceful opposition to it,” M.J. Rosenberg of the Israel Policy Forum wrote on the Huffington Post.

Even other Jews see right thru the bull.

39. deathtozog says:

incogman, I read an editorial in Haaretz last night about this issue. Written by a shrew jewess. They really have nothing other than to try and push off a pro arab agenda on this guy. Two page opinion that was typical jewish kvetching, whining, lying and obfuscation. All I could do was laugh. Anyway, it is probably still on the Haaretz site.

If anyone is interested, Wikileaks has published a pile of Congressional Reports that usually don’t get aired publicly. One is on the US-Israeli relationship and was published in 08. Covers how much cash the yids will get up until about 2010. Itz a lot of money.

And, yes, he will get Haider’d if he doesn’t watch his step. He better get a food taster, too. These kikes are dangerous. Anyone that has read about Dir Yassin (sp?) knows just how sick and psychotic these people are.

40. incogman says:

So “Norbert,” you working for Giyus.org, to keep anything about the dam Jew from getting out there?

All of you Jews are nothing but disinfo agents and spies. You need to leave now, Jew.

41. American says:

Sometimes we think Jews are so loyal to the cause, and that’s the reason they keep up the effort. In reality, Jews only push for Jews because that’s how they get paid, whether it be checks from the IDF, or more often, career advancement.

Everybody’s onto the true Niggers.

42. norbert says:

incogman

“you working for ………………” thats the standart Paranoia assupmtion of those that claim the FBI or the CIA, or any other organization in the galaxy is after them, so who is after you psycho…………

Despite a brief mention at the article’s end of Freeman’s views on China, other news sources reached quite different conclusions. Writing in Newsweek, for example, Mark Hosenball reported that Freeman “abruptly withdrew after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and numerous other congressional leaders complained to the White House that he was too closely tied to Saudi and Chinese government interests,” and that “Pelosi’s objections reportedly focused on Freeman’s ties to China.” Nothing, evidently, about his views on Israel.

And, as I reported earlier, The Washington Post editorially concluded that Freeman’s arguments were “a grotesque libel” and that he and his supporters showed “blatant disregard…for established facts.” That, and his documented ties to China and the Saudis, were responsible for his downfall. Freeman was an individual, the editors wrote, who engaged in “crackpot tirades” and was engaging in simple conspiracy theories. Today’s New York Daily News joined them with a similar editorial judgment, proclaiming that Freeman’s “ranting over a powerful force that brooks no dissent about U.S. policy toward Israel left no doubt of his unsuitability to head a body that assesses data and presents considered judgments to the President.” Freeman’s views, the editors wrote, “were ill-considered,- and not just on Israel,” while his views on Israel “run counter to documented fact. He is, they write, “so off the dial,” and stress the danger of someone like that briefing the President.

As for the facts about the Israeli lobby, one has to read the major article in yesterday’s issue of The Hill, in which Alexander Bolton wrote that Republican members of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence “said pro-Israel lobby groups did not spur their opposition to Charles Freeman.” Bolton interviewed Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-Fla), Sen. Tom Coburn (R-Okla), Sen. Kit Bond (R-Mo) and Sen. Saxby Chambliss (R-Ga) all of whom made the similar point. As Sen. Coburn told him, “When you see someone make those kind of statements that’s going to be in that position and was unqualified to be there in the first place- it was the wrong appointment.” Moreover, Bond said he received no pressure or contact from AIPAC and had not even heard of two lesser known Jewish groups who did take stands against Freeman. Chambliss, who also said no pro-Israel groups had contacted him, objected because Freeman “had absolutely no analytical experience.” Hastings, who is close to AIPAC, told Bolton that if AIPAC “did come out against Freeman, I was not in the loop because no one called me to say a word about Charles Freeman.”

None of this, of course, has stopped the conspiracy theorists from continuing.

At least, we should be able to hope for some honest thorough reporting, not mere repetition of the slanders of people like Charles Freeman- passed off as news.

43. anti-zionist says:

norbert, go down to the rib shack and get me a half stack of ribs,dont hold the fat.
    save your keystokes loser.

44. incogman says:

norbert, the Jew who likes movies about fat Negroes:

Uh, Jew, magazines like Newsweek are all house Jew organs, as well as pure Globalist propaganda pap.

None of those corrupted politicians will dare speak up about the GD Jews in Washington.

Sure, they can say that AIPAC didn’t have anything to do with it. They had that former AIPAC Jew spy Steve Rosen out in the field doing so for them. They probably said “Steve, since you don’t have anything to do during the day at the moment…”

The guy should be in GD jail with the homies, instead of sitting in front of a computer.

I’ve talked with people up there and they’ve confirmed to me that AIPAC is indeed just like all this, but won’t say so publically. I’ve even had them talk to me in a whispering tone! Can you believe that shit?

You are a Jew plant, so I don’t care what you try to say. You are only copying and pasting the Jew PR spins in your duty as a Jew Internet blog disinfo volunteer.

All of you sorry SOB’s will be dealt with soon enough.

45. Norbert says:

incofman

“I’ve talked with people up there ……..I’ve even had them talk to me in a whispering tone!” have you taken your medicine lately psycho.

Freeman has suggested that the Saudi King was rapidly becoming Abdullah the Great. And great he is. He is a great dictator of a country that funds madrassas around the world that teach the Wahhabi vision of Islam, a vision of Islam that is responsible for indoctrinating many of the terrorists that threaten the West today. Abdullah is also great at implementing Sharia law, which often doles out the most barbaric of punishments.
    Supporters of Freeman for the NIC chairmanship argued that Freeman was an iconoclast who would challenge groupthink and conventional wisdom that too often dominates elite circles of Washington, D.C. And to some extent, this argument has merit.
    After all, Freeman has a proud history of challenging conventional wisdom. For instance, conventional wisdom in Washington, D.C. and America at large holds that it was wrong for the Chinese government to massacre its citizens protesting for more freedom in Tiananmen Square in 1989. Don’t sell that baloney to Chas Freeman. No, if the Chinese government failed in 1989, it failed because it didn’t respond fast enough.
    “I find the dominant view in China about this very plausible,” Freeman wrote in an e-mail to a foreign policy listserve unearthed by The Weekly Standard’s Michael Goldfarb, “i.e. that the truly unforgivable mistake of the Chinese authorities was the failure to intervene on a timely basis to nip the demonstrations in the bud, rather than – as would have been both wise and efficacious – to intervene with force when all other measures had failed to restore domestic tranquility to Beijing and other major urban centers in China.”
    He continued by noting that demonstrators, “whether they represent a veterans’ ‘Bonus Army’ or a ‘student uprising’ on behalf of ‘the goddess of democracy’ should expect to be displaced with dispatch from the ground they occupy.”
    “Displaced,” I suppose, is a euphemism for massacred.
    During a Middle East Policy Council forum, Freeman also turned conventional wisdom on its head by stating, “I simply want to register what I think is an obvious point; namely that what 9/11 showed is that if we bomb people, they bomb back.”
    Against conventional wisdom? Check. Stupendously stupid, as in Ward Churchill stupid? Double check. If this represents Charles Freeman’s understanding of why the terrorists on 9/11 attacked America, then the scale of his ignorance with regard to the reasons America is threatened by global jihad is breathtaking. And this is the guy who was going to be analyzing intelligence in the Obama Administration?
    I don’t know Charles Freeman personally and I don’t pretend to know the inner depths of his soul. But his record indicates he has a troubling penchant of siding with authoritarian regimes.
    Sometimes American foreign policy interests require us to align ourselves with regimes that have less-than-savory human rights records. There is no obligation, however, for private citizens to run around calling King Abdullah great and defending the Tiananmen Square Massacre.

46. incogman says:

And like the globalists give a flying flock what the chinks ever do to the people, then or now?

Gimmee a break, Jewzy. Yeah, so some Jew named Goldfarb dug up some old comment the guy made that sounded “harsh.” BFD.

And the Weekly Standard is NEOCON central — William Krystol is a big fat Jew boy.

And the Saudi crap? I’m all for Wahabism, because they hate the Jew. They wouldn’t even care about us, if it wasn’t for the state of Israel.

You act like I’m going to go say “oh my God, the Evil Muslims are schooling their kids in evil Madrasas on how to properly wear bombs when they come to the US!”

And, uh Jew, we did bomb people over there. We killed and allowed you lousy Jews to kill them for fun. And guess what? A CIA report not long ago said the same dam thing as Freeman did. You’re just trying to make his words sound stupid by merely saying so and taking the smallest amount of copy out of context.

Pure Jew tactics there!

You had better cut back on your copy/paste jobbies, Jew or I’m going to SPAM you into my Jew room once again!

47. incogman says:

Oh, yeah, I know exactly the people I’ve talked to and I don’t take any meds. Maybe a shot or two of whiskey, sure. The Jew situation is precisely this way. So suck on that, Jew.

48. dtz says:

The sooner the better. Kill the Kwa!

If the citizens won’t boot the jew out themselves, then maybe they need some radicals around.

49. norbert says:

Incogman

Medicie will not cure your type of Paranoia, try some electric shocks.
    Do you hear Hitler talk to you in a whispering tone…… is he roasting up there, did he tell you to buy his bones from David, bet you will get a great discount, as what are white partiots for.
    Oh your are going to SPAM me mighty schkuz schmuk.

Look behind you, is it the CIA is it the FBI ……………..

50. incogman says:

What kills me is that this Jew expects me to be outraged about Freeman being talking tough about Tiananmen Square protestors, when Jews like Bibi Netanyahu once said that Israel should have taken advantage of the world’s attention on China at the time of these protests, and booted out the Palestinians.

Typical Jew two-faced blather.

51. incogman says:

Yeah, that’s right, Jew: Go on with the ridicule, tin-foil hat angle since you’ve obviously failed with the logic attempt.

52. American says:

The Globalists are gonna stuff Norbert even harder than the Goyim. At least we see it coming.

Norbert will have to deal with starvation, and angry mobs of people like myself.

53. Icey Key says:

Heh, maybe Norbert and Matthew work for The Weekly Standard, hahhahaaaa. The way the readership for that birdcage liner and the neocohen for years now National Review have been dropping, they’ll do anything they can to discredit or harass people telling the real truth on the net. Maybe now this is one of their new ways to solicit readers. Soon Norbert and the other turdsteins will be trying to tell “those of you” who still have “independent thought and intelligence” to subscribe to TWS and TNR. Then they’ll tell us we have choice with CNN, MSNBC and (the other side of the two-headed jew coin) FOX News.

54. anarchore says:

The weird thing is the low level Jewlluminati are eating the same poison food as we are, and live in the same chemtrail, mercury and fluoride-laden environment we do. The effect of the wars they unleash will effect them negatively even if they succeed in staving off the awakened Goyim. They are just too crazy and doped up on national supremacist fervor to care.

55. Nemesys says:

I remember the dreadful Tiananmen Square massacre. Tells us all you need to know about the Chinese, and it’s QUITE the cautionary tale. Horrendous. The Han Army refused to fire on the Han students. Refused. So the Overlords called in the Mongols. Who slaughtered their rebellious children for them.

It was all about Race.

Always is.

Whites are the ONLY ones that don’t know this.

We, the ones that will survive, because we DO know, must teach Future Generations to NEVER forget that they are White, and that all others are NOT.

56. Nemesys says:

National Review? You mean the Goldberg Review.

57. incogman says:

I guess old norbert couldn’t ‘hang’ since I knew Krystol and the Weekly Standard are Jew Neocons mouthpieces.

That’s why things are so messed up — Jews infest both the right and left. Everything is fair game for their activism, except the Jew biz or Israel; note how even lefty Jews like Noam Chomsky clam up when it comes to Israel.

All Jew views — all the time.

People, we need to haul the Jew out of government, banking and the media if this country will ever survive as the USA!

58. dtz says:

Jew neocons, incogman? I call them neoCohens, which is the truth.

The left? Feminism: Susan Sontag (jewess that called the White race the cancer on humanity), Gloria Steinem.

Communism: Karl Marx.

The ugly jew page:

A taxi driver is taking a Jew down a hill. Suddenly the driver screams, “The brakes are gone!” The Jew screams, “Stop the meter!”

59. incogman says:

Yeah, you’re right. “Jew” Neocons is superfluous. Neocohens is more accurate, since the Cohens are the ultimate in Talmudic Khazar DNA and these are the lefty Jews who supposedly switched to the “conservative” side. More like infiltrated.

Great collection of Jew shots, by the way. Samuel Newhouse IV looks like the whiny types that come here.

60. Big Duke 6 says:

NeoCOHENS LMAO!!! I love it!!! Don’t forget who Clinton’s Defense Secretary was…

“William Sebastian Cohen (born 28 August 1940) is an author and American politician from the U.S. state of Maine. A Republican, Cohen served as Secretary of Defense (1997–2001) under Democratic President Bill Clinton.”

Every time I see Bill Kristol grinning like he does on TV, I want to twist his freaking head right out of his suit.

61. Icey Key says:

Weeep. No one noticed I wrote neocohens earlier… Seriously, it’s true that most people have no idea of not only the jewish ownership of the media, but of how many jews are propped up in front of the cameras for us to view as “experts” in all areas. “Mike Wallace” on 60 Minutes. Jew. Just one of a million examples. It’s sickening. When I first saw the term “neocohen” on a racialist discussion site it struck me as the perfect term for who’s in charge. It’s the jews on the left with their relatives playing that they’re on the “right”. Really it’s the children and grandchildren of the people who destroyed Russia, murdered millions of Russians and Ukrainians because these people weren’t jews, and they’re now ready to try and put the capper on destroying the US. As Dr. MacDonald has pointed out, even jews who seemed friendly and reasonable became sadistic killers once they gained control in Russia. Do you think they’ll be any different here? Be prepared for some life and death fighting to make sure our children and grandchildren aren’t slaves and ritual sacrifices for these monsters.

62. anti-zionist says:

Sheep to the slaughter , Icey Key. I sometimes wonder if some people are too stupid to understand. “just like think positive man.” is the catchphrase till you are awake. When greasy jewbags are the shepards “keep your powder dry”.
    They can cut the money off at will, by the time the riots would be over a new world order will emerge, ours or the joos..
    Its a rat race because rat faced fucks run it.
    I dont know why people watch tv for fiction because the truth is stranger than fiction. Also the truth is way scarier than any jewbag horror movie.
    Israel should be paying reparations to Germany and the Ukraine.
    If the jewbag modo is “never forgive, never forget” and ours is “forgive and forget”. It is no wonder why we have gotten our asses handed to us by these little faggot jewbags.
    Big duke 6 ,that talmud with satan on it made my day. Greeezy jooooooos!

63. Big Duke 6 says:

AntiZionist, isn’t that hoot? 😀 I’m surprised Texe didn’t put it in Codex Magica. If you are ever surfing the web and see the Pyramid with All-seeing eye with the Mogen David drawn over it and M A S O N circled in red…I made that graphic and put it up on “Illuminati News” website about 10 years ago LOL…glad it’s been getting around!!!

Masons are “looking for light” allright…the light of Lucifer!

Agreed IceyKey…look who all the 60’s commie counterculture leaders were, look who all the radical feminists are, the pornographers, the highest level corporate raiders, the “gay rights” advocates, the unchecked immigration proponents… They are literally out to rip society apart at the seams. Destroyers and subverters, following the Protocols 100%. There is absolutely NO reason WHATSOEVER to expect them to behave any differently here than the Bolsheviks did in Russia if they get the chance. It wasn’t that long ago really, was it?

64. gncarlo says:

“If we lost the only thing that could save us would be the second coming of Jesus. or not.”

“If the jewbag modo is “never forgive, never forget” and ours is “forgive and forget”….. ”

Reflecting on these Christian sentiments should give one food for thought.

Where did I read a few weeks ago: “If Christianity was such a great thing, would the Jews have given it to you for free?”

Turn the other cheek while they stick it between your cheeks….. 🙂

Just a thought. But, I don’t really want to get into another futile debate with Biblesearchers.

Cheers