Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What?

Elie Wiesel whines about being wiped out by Bernie Madoff’s Ponzi scheme to the tune of 37 million. But don’t worry, the flow of donations is now picking up to his personal Holocaust shekel gig. Plus, he’s trying to get the US government to bail him and the other victims of Madoff out — the rest of us Goyim taxpayers can’t let poor Jews suffer unduly, you know! [INCOG]

Auschwitz Survivor Claims Elie Wiesel is an Impostor

From: New World Order 101

Miklos Gruner, 15, was deported from Hungary to Auschwitz-Birkenau in May 1944, with his mother, father as well as a younger and an elder brother. He says that his mother and his younger brother were immediately killed after their arrival in the camp. Then he, his elder brother and their father had an inmate number tattooed on their arms and were sent to perform hard work in a synthetic fuel factory linked to IG Farben where the father died six months later. After that, the elder brother was sent to Mauthausen and, as the young Miklos was then alone, two elder Jewish inmates who were also Hungarians and friends with his late father took him under their protection. These two protectors of the young Miklos were the Lazar and Abraham Wiesel brothers.

In the following months, Miklos Gruner and Lazar Wiesel became good friends. Lazar Wiesel was 31 years old in 1944. Miklos never forgot the number Lazar was tattooed with by the Nazis: A-7713. In January 1945, as the Russian army was coming, the inmates were transferred to Buchenwald. During the three months this transfer took, partly by foot, partly by train, more than half of the inmates died and amongst them was Abraham, the elder brother of Lazar Wiesel. In April 8, 1945, the US army liberated Buchenwald. Miklos and Lazar were amongst the survivors of the camp. As Miklos had tuberculosis, he was sent in a Swiss clinic and therefore was separated from Lazar. After recovering, Miklos emigrated to Australia while his elder brother, who also survived the war, established himself in Sweden.

Years later, in 1986, Miklos was contacted in Australia by a Swedish journal and was invited to come in Sweden in order to meet “an old friend” named Elie Wiesel… As Miklos answered that he doesn`t know anyone with this name, he was told Elie Wiesel was the same person Miklos knew in the Nazi camps under the name Lazar Wiesel and with the inmate number A-7713… Miklos still remembered that number and he was therefore convinced at that point that he was going to meet his old friend Lazar and happily accepted the invitation to fly to Sweden in December 14, 1986.

Miklos recalls:

“I was very happy at the idea of meeting Lazar but when I got out of the plane, I was stunned to see a man I didn’t recognize at all, who didn’t even speak Hungarian and who was speaking English in a strong French accent… so, our meeting was over in about ten minutes. As a goodbye gift, the man gave me a book titled “Night” of which he claimed to be the author. I accepted the book I didn’t know at that time but told everyone there that this man was not the person he pretended to be!”

Miklos recalls that during this strange meeting, Elie Wiesel refused to show him the tattooed number on his arm, saying he didn’t want to exhibit his body. Miklos adds that Elie Wiesel showed his tattooed number afterward to an Israeli journalist who Miklos met and this journalist told Miklos that he didn`t have time to identify the number but… was certain it wasn’t a tattoo.

Miklos says:

— After that meeting with Elie Wiesel, I did research everywhere I could for twenty years and found out that the man calling himself Elie Wiesel has never been in a Nazi camp since he doesn’t figure on any official list of detainees.

Miklos also found out that the book Elie Wiesel gave him in 1986 as something he has written himself was in fact written in Hungarian in 1955 by Miklos old friend Lazar Wiesel and published in Paris under the title “A Világ Hallgat”, meaning approximately “The Silence of the World.” The book was then shortened and rewritten in French as well as in English in order to be published under the author’s name Elie Wiesel in 1958, under the french title “La Nuit” and the English title “Night.” Ten million copies of the book were sold in the world by Elie Wiesel who even received a Nobel prize for it in 1986 while — says Miklos — the real author Lazar Wiesel was mysteriously missing…

— Elie Wiesel never wanted to meet me again, says Miklos. He became very successful; he takes 25 thousand dollars for a 45 minutes speech on the Holocaust. I have officially reported to the FBI that Elie Wiesel is an impostor but had no answer. I have also complained to the Swedish Royal Academy of Sciences with no result. The American and the Swedish media which I tried to contact were indifferent. I have received anonymous calls telling me I could be shot if I don’t shut up but I am not afraid of death any more. I have deposited the whole dossier in four different countries and, if I died suddenly, they would be made public. The world must know that Elie Wiesel is an impostor and I am going to tell it, I am going to publish the truth in a book called “The Story of a Stolen Nobel Prize Identity.”

“Elie Wiesel, so admired by many U. S. Catholic leaders, is in fact a con man who has enriched himself with his tall tales. Although courted by various misguided Church representatives, he is actually an outspoken enemy of traditional Catholicism, and should play no role whatsoever in Catholic life in this country. It is also evident that both Wiesel and the NYT [New York Times] are comfortable using true lies to promote the Jewish holocaust story and, in turn, Israel.”

— David O’Connell

ELIE WIESEL'S CLAIM 2
The Buchenwald picture first appeared in the New York Times on May 6, 1945, several weeks after it was taken. The caption read: “Crowded Bunks in the Prison Camp at Buchenwald.” The caption does not date the photo, but it does imply that the picture was taken when the prisoners were being liberated on April 11. The media has always implied this date, but that is the basic lie on which everything else is based [photo taken on April 16th].

Also, the New York Times does not identify any of the men in the picture, which did not so much portray the chaotic reality of Buchenwald on April 11, but rather the Holywoodized version of it that had been carefully crafted by the Signal Corps. The photo appeared in conjunction with an article by correspondent Harold Denny, in which he communicated the official U. S. Government propaganda line. Entitled “The World Must Not Forget: What was done in the German prison camps emphasizes the problem of what to do with a people who are morally sick,” his piece was a distraction from what the Allies were doing to innocent German civilians. As he wrote, Germany was a smoldering ruin as a result of Allied carpet bombardment of civilians, Dresden and Hamburg had been bombed to a pulp, the dams on the Rhine had been destroyed drowning untold numbers of innocents and destroying their homes, countless German civilians whose families had lived in East Prussia and Poland for generations were being forcefully evicted by the advancing Soviets, the five million Volga Germans who had been settled in Russia since the 18th century had been deported to Siberia during the war where most of them would perish, the valiant men of the Red Army were in the process of raping millions of German women as they advanced through Germany, and, most dreadful, Hiroshima and Nagasaki, were on the drawing board. For the NYT, however, it was the Germans who were “morally sick.” But the Allies had saved “civilization.”

In 1983, almost 40 years after the picture was taken, the NYT published it with the caption: “On April 11, 1945, American troops liberated the concentration camp’s survivors, including Elie, who later identified himself as the man circled in the photo.” It is important to note here that Wiesel had never claimed to be in this famous picture before 1983. Why had he never told anyone about this before 1983? And why did the NYT suddenly want to associate Wiesel with this picture, especially since the individual circled in it was a young man, and clearly not a boy of 16? Furthermore this man does not resemble in any way what Wiesel actually looked like at this age! Obviously, no checking was done by the paper to see if Wiesel’s claim was true, but the NYT knows that in the matter of the Jewish holocaust story, no one would dare to challenge them.

In retrospect, however, it is clear that this bogus claim was a first step in the NYT campaign to secure a Nobel Prize for Wiesel, either for literature or peace [which he received in 1986]. The picture was published in the high circulation Sunday NYT Magazine, and included the statement, “His name has been frequently mentioned as a possible recipient of a Nobel Prize, for either peace or literature.” Incredibly, after the NYT had manufactured history by declaring erroneously that Wiesel is seen in the picture, they had the nerve a few years later to castigate Buchenwald Museum authorities for not repeating their lie as fact!

…This picture, coupled with the fact that he has stated repeatedly over the years that he was sick on April 16, offers double proof that his claim be to shown in the Buchenwald shot is nothing but a Jewish holocaust scam.

— David O’Connell, “Elie Wiesel and the Catholics” (links below)

Oprah Winfrey tearfully sold the Elie Wiesel book “Night” to the always gullible American Goyim. Recently, another Jew scam book by Herman Rosenblat, touted as “Oprah-approved,” was exposed as bogus by an alert Chinese blogger in Taiwan, even though many Jewish “historians” had known long before that it was pure bunkum and stayed mum [INCOG].

JEWS CAUGHT TRYING TO REWRITE HISTORY FOR “BLACK PRIDE”

“…A sixth version of events at the liberation of Buchenwald was concocted by Wiesel in 1989 when a black filmmaker and a Jewish producer were trying to create a new myth, namely, that a black unit, the 761st Tank Battalion, had actually liberated the Jews at Buchenwald. Their intention was to increase black and Jewish mutual “understanding” in Brooklyn through a movie to be shown on PBS called Liberators. For the benefit of the NYT, which gave serious coverage to this far-fetched story, Wiesel conjured up a brand new memory that he had never mentioned before: “I will always remember with love a big black soldier. He was crying like a child—tears of all the pain in the world and all the rage. Everyone who was there that day will forever feel a sentiment of gratitude to the American soldiers who liberated us.” He made this statement despite the fact that there were no blacks present at the liberation of Buchenwald on April 11, 1945, and the black unit in question was over 50 miles away on that date. After a gala preview screening of the movie in Harlem, it was gradually revealed that the film’s thesis was a hoax.”

Read the rest: Elie Wiesel and the Catholics from the CODAH forum, or go to original article HERE, from Culture Wars.

Where’s the tattoo, Elie?

No actual photo of Wiesel’s Auschwitz tattoo has ever been verified. Elie Wiesel Cons The World This site totally exposes the guy big time. Must visit.

Elie Wiesel: New Documents By Carlo Mattagno

A Prominent False Witness: Elie Wiesel By Robert Faurisson

This entry was posted in holoHOAX and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

336 Responses to Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What?

1. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“cannibal anonymous doesn’t have an “e” in it”

It does when it describes you, you sorry, gutless, shitebag!

2. Anonymous says:

Anonymouse.

“RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST”.

Even the words and expressions you use, you don’t know the provenance of! Who brought them into being, and taught you to parrot them!

Get back in yer cage Polly.

Exercise period is over.

Give it up people! Like I said before, he’s a lost cause. Save your energies for people that are here to find answers. To be honest, I’m surrounded by people that are just like him. My nephew has no use for his own race! He makes comments about White people you would never hear him say about other groups of people. He only dates Black and Hispanic women. He has no interest whatsoever in White women. He despises his own race! He already says White people are the minority, and the politicians better stop catering and fawning over Whites. Those aren’t his exact words, but they cover his sentiments.
    It really is sad! I think anonymous is probably telling the truth. I don’t believe he is a jew. He is probably a White, that has only contempt for his own race. He blames them for everything evil and bad in the world. The thing that bothers me is, how many more are there just like him and my nephew!

4. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Me above, letting Polly out , to stretch his(?) wings.

5. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Frank Fredenburg.

You are right in a way.

I don’t know your nephews’ age, but i dare say, sure as eggs is eggs, he will come around to your way of thinking, once reality, kicks him in the keester.
    In fact i’m sure of it.

6. Geronimo says:

GDL – “Why don’t you just put a box over your empty head and pretend to be a human television?’

That’s a good shot! lol

Listen up anonyass, see the guy in uniform with the big open mouth up at the top of the page? He says “YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH”. The truth is what I’m here for and I’ve found it in spades. I can live with the truth. Wars are fought, cultures come and go as a result. On occasion men make peace founded upon mutually agreed to terms. What I can’t stand is a war based on lies, treachery, and deceit. The torn up document of peace, the wars of deception founded upon lies, these are the greatest sins against mankind because they serve to move society not foward into enlightenment, but backwards into misery and dispair. I don’t ask a goddamm thing in terms of reparations other than a chance to live, learn, and contribute. OTOH the fucking Jew power structure demands a never ending stream of apologies, reparations, and institutionalized political brainwashing all founded upon a falsified account of history. It is BULLSHIT PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Fuck you ANONYASS and your security blanket of lies. YOU CAN’T HANDLE THE TRUTH SO GET THE FUCK OUT! I have had ENOUGH!

7. GDL says:

To point out how Jewish propaganda has made people so bat shit insane and blatantly stupid just think about this.

Look at the media and all of the anti-White propaganda in the media. Now morons like anonymous will say (whiney ass voice) “don’t blame Jews”, “Jews don’t control the media”….blah, blah, blah. Ok, the dumb are taught that the evil White man controls the world and oppresses non-Whites, and even tried to exterminate the poor Jews in WWJEW. Ok if the White man controls the world he must control the media in his own GD nations right? Ok, in the media we get the flow of buzzwords: “racist”, “White supremacist”, “Nazi”, “bigot”, “hater” etc.

Now you mean to tell me that the “evil White supremacist” White European man is calling himself and his people these names. The “evil White supremacist” White European man is bringing in non-White immigrants by herds, raising negroes to elite status, and promoting his daughters to race mix and destroy those White European genes? Now wouldn’t a “White supremacist” be against those things? Would he bash himself in his own media and work to destroy his nation? So who is really controlling what? Who are the real supremacists hiding in the background like the cowards they are?

Its doesn’t take a genius to figure this crap out. The ones who accuse and play innocent thats who.

THE GD JEWS!

8. GDL says:

Frank, you’re right man, I just like to put the idea in their heads anyways. Sorry about your nephew.

Geronimo, I would gladly share this land with you pal!

DUMP ISRAEL!

9. Geronimo says:

Isn’t it pitiful that the subjugated nations of Western Europe make unlawful the mere act of questioning what is becoming increasing clear as exaggerations, outright fabrications, and washing guilt from the hands the true mass murders of the 20th Century, the Jew Commissars, by reassignment? That journalist have their characters assassinated, are hounded across borders, are assaulted and jailed, simply for searching out the truth and questioning lies? It is insane!!

10. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Geronimo.

GDL.

Two perfect summations of the mental contortions Anonymouse and his like, have to navigate, every day of their “lives”, in order to deny the reality, that assaults them, every waking moment.

I wouldn’t wish that on anyone.

11. GDL says:

Well said Cannibal, and I second that.

They can run, they can hide, but the truth will remain and stare them in the face til they accept it.

DUMP JEWS/ISRAEL!

ADOPT THE TRUTH!

12. Cannibal Rabbi says:

This could be a clue.

“I am not at all jewish, and jewish people are also usually white. ”

Not at all eh?
    Not even a little bit?

Hahahahahahahahah

13. Geronimo says:

CR – “This could be a clue.

“I am not at all jewish, and jewish people are also usually white. ”

Not at all eh?
    Not even a little bit?

Hahahahahahahahah”

Ha! Bingo! I began wondering about Mr. Anon the instant he forwarded the notion that justified fabrication on part of E. Wiesel because it supported a supposed larger, irrefutable truth. A truth by the way which one is discouraged from fact-checking. What kind of BS logic is that? Or this gem: “the 2 and 2 i’m adding up is equaling that you two are mentally ill and immoral.” As if clinging to and forwarding the historically inaccurate and while claiming it is true and unassailable isn’t a sign of mental illness? Have we here a culture of pathological liars?

14. Anonymous says:

I’m a women thank you, and I’m not jewish, and I’m half white
    AND half hispanic. I wrote that sentence a little messed up my apologies. May I also say how hypocritical this sentence is “the dumb are taught that the evil White man controls the world and oppresses non-Whites”
    what the fuck do you think this site is about? not oppressing jewish people WTF?! I obviously know that all white people aren’t oppressing non whites but this whole blog is about doing that exact thing.

CR he is 48, and in 2 1/2 weeks he will be 49. I can’t explain to you how it makes me feel to hear the things he says! He is my oldest brothers son. He was a number of years older than me. My nephew is only 6 years younger than I am. My parents raised him. We don’t have a nephew uncle relationship. It’s more of a brothers relationship. There is one bright spot. He use to argue with me about the flood of Mexicans pouring into America. Now he would like the government to do something to stop it. You know what changed his mind more than anything? A few years back he owned a prosperous cleaning business. He cleaned office buildings. Some company came in and under bid him by thousands of dollars. The guy running the other company employed illegal aliens. My nephew didn’t. He couldn’t compete with that. He ended up losing his business. Here he is several years later trying to rebuild his life selling Aflac insurance. I’m not sure if I spelled Aflac right. My spelling corrector says it is.

16. Marshall says:

Anonymous-

Something you should check out:

17. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Anonymous.

As a woman of any race, colour or creed. You owe it to yourself, and other women, to search for the truth of things. Don’t think that because you stand against injustice generally, which is commendable, that you are a font of unimpeachable wisdom, and that all you think you know, is all there is to know.
    Jews love that.
    Playing one side against the other, for THEIR advantage.
    There isn’t a self described jew on this planet, that gives a damn, whether you live or die, or for any dreams and plans, you have for you and yours.
    The day any human being, of any creed, or colour “oppresses” jews, will be the first day of freedom and LOVE, humanity has known in a long, damn time.

May that day dawn, before i die.

If you would do me the courtesy, of watching this short film, knowing this was done by jews, for jews, and will be done to you, with nary a thought. You will be doing yourself a big favour.

Think Palestine, and dare deny the parallels. And read my links.
    I didn’t post them frivolously.
    I assumed you were curious as to why people would say the things they do, at this place.
    Aren’t you?

18. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Frank Fredenburg

I’d say he already knows you are right but can’t admit he was so wrong.
    Takes courage to admit to yourself, that you were so full of shit , for a good part of your life. Perhaps what you reflect on as the best part. That’s vanity.

But i did it.

19. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Frank Fredenburg

For me songs explain things better than prose.
    Think of this song as a microcosm.
    Extrapolate it in a political sense.

No-one likes being lied to, by someone they put all their trust in.

But that’s just how it’s been.

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bW6VZi0ICs&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]

20. Marshall says:

Cannibal!!! My BS meter is bangin’ off the top 😀

21. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Marshall

Well i’m sold.
    Who you gonna believe?
    A jewish newspaper of, unquestionable probity?
    Or your lying eyes?,

That they have plans to relocate, to a pin-eyed , menorah frottager, soon after your “untimely”passing over.

22. GDL says:

Exposing evil is not oppression. Being scared to expose evil for fear of being called a “racist” or “anti-Semite” is oppression, mental slavery, & social conditioning.

Anonymous, if you are really a non-Jew I really feel sorry for you….you are SO sad.

DUMP ISRAEL!

23. Marshall says:

Either 1.) The US intel guy is lying or 2.) The Saudis are lying or 3.) Arutz Sheva is lying

Does Arutz Sheva ever get their facts straight? Look what they reported on 911-
    _________________________________________________________

“What’s really intriguing is that ABC’s 20/20 (15), the New York Post (16), and the New Jersey Bergen Record (17) all clearly and unambiguously reported that a white van with Israelis was intercepted on a ramp near Route 3, which leads directly to the Lincoln Tunnel.

But the Jerusalem Post, Israeli National News (Arutz Sheva) (18), and Yediot America, (19) all reported, just as clearly and unambiguously, that a white van with Israelis was stopped on a ramp leading to the George Washington Bridge, which is several miles north of the Lincoln Tunnel.”
    __________________________________________________________

Of course most of us never heard jack squat about this white van in the first place, did we? :-O

24. Count Cherep says:

GENERAL PATTON’S WARNING

At the end of World War II, one of America’s top military leaders accurately assessed the shift in the balance of world power which that war had produced and foresaw the enormous danger of communist aggression against the West. Alone among U.S. leaders he warned that America should act immediately, while her supremacy was unchallengeable, to end that danger. Unfortunately, his warning went unheeded, and he was quickly silenced by a convenient “accident” which took his life.

[snip]

“I have never seen in any army at any time, including the German Imperial Army of 1912, as severe discipline as exists in the Russian army. The officers, with few exceptions, give the appearance of recently civilized Mongolian bandits.”

[snip]

Having immediately recognized the Soviet danger and urged a course of action which would have freed all of eastern Europe from the communist yoke with the expenditure of far less American blood than was spilled in Korea and Vietnam and would have obviated both those later wars not to mention World War III — Patton next came to appreciate the true nature of the people for whom World War II was fought: the Jews.

Most of the Jews swarming over Germany immediately after the war came from Poland and Russia, and Patton found their personal habits shockingly uncivilized.

He was disgusted by their behavior in the camps for Displaced Persons (DP’s) which the Americans built for them and even more disgusted by the way they behaved when they were housed in German hospitals and private homes. He observed with horror that “these people do not understand toilets and refuse to use them except as repositories for tin cans, garbage, and refuse . . . They decline, where practicable, to use latrines, preferring to relieve themselves on the floor.”

He described in his diary one DP camp,

“where, although room existed, the Jews were crowded together to an appalling extent, and in practically every room there was a pile of garbage in one corner which was also used as a latrine. The Jews were only forced to desist from their nastiness and clean up the mess by the threat of the butt ends of rifles. Of course, I know the expression ‘lost tribes of Israel’ applied to the tribes which disappeared — not to the tribe of Judah from which the current sons of bitches are descended. However, it is my personal opinion that this too is a lost tribe — lost to all decency.”

Patton’s initial impressions of the Jews were not improved when he attended a Jewish religious service at Eisenhower’s insistence. His diary entry for September 17, 1945, reads in part:

“This happened to be the feast of Yom Kippur, so they were all collected in a large, wooden building, which they called a synagogue. It behooved General Eisenhower to make a speech to them. We entered the synagogue, which was packed with the greatest stinking bunch of humanity I have ever seen. When we got about halfway up, the head rabbi, who was dressed in a fur hat similar to that worn by Henry VIII of England and in a surplice heavily embroidered and very filthy, came down and met the General . . . The smell was so terrible that I almost fainted and actually about three hours later lost my lunch as the result of remembering it.”

These experiences and a great many others firmly convinced Patton that the Jews were an especially unsavory variety of creature and hardly deserving of all the official concern the American government was bestowing on them.

Read the rest at:

25. GTRman says:

andykaufmanstalentedmole: ” He is just telling a story (real or not) that was accurately based on horrific events that happened during the holocaust; and it’s more about the message. The holocaust happened, I don’t think I have to explain myself on this one.”

Seriously, its a waste of time arguing against dogshit logic like that.

Entertaining, though.

26. Anonymous says:

cannibal is the movie supposed to be made by jewish people?
    and i want to put out there that i don’t think i know everything. also thank you for politely addressing me in that comment. and i did watch the entire short film.
    although i still disagree with most (if not all) of what you are supporting i hope you have a good life and that you don’t do any harm onto these people you deeply hate. i’m sorry you feel this way about a group of people and i still don’t believe that you should generalize that an entire race or religious group does terrible things or should be held accountable. is it worth wasting your energy hating them so much? do not bother answering that, because i probably won’t like what i hear. have a nice evening

27. GDL says:

Thats just it Anonymous, you don’t like what you hear….BINGO, you nailed it. Whether it is the truth or not doesn’t matter. It takes you out of your comfort zone…your social programming.

You have been blessed with the truth and that truth will follow you and whisper in your ear from here on out.

Buckle up, things are about to get bumpy.

28. GTRman says:

We dont have nice evenings. While you scoop ben and jerrys into your maw with your bare hands, nodding your head at simon cowells firm but fair analysis on the goo-goo box, we bash our heads against the grimy, dank walls of our parents basements , bible in hand, eyes rolling as we chant mindlessly,” Fucken joooos! Fucken Joooose! ”

Lordy! Who left two copies of “Black Tail” in here?

Theyre not mine!

29. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Anonymous

“cannibal is the movie supposed to be made by jewish people?”

Everything planned and executed in that movie, EVERYTHING, was planned and executed by jewish people.Between seven and ten million people,MEN, WOMEN, and CHILDREN, starved to death, as policy. Ever hear about it? Why not? Wouldn’t be because the genocidal maniacs, were JEWS, would it? You know a jew? Ask them!

“although i still disagree with most (if not all) of what you are supporting i hope you have a good life and that you don’t do any harm onto these people you deeply hate. i’m sorry you feel this way about a group of people and i still don’t believe that you should generalize that an entire race or religious group does terrible things or should be held accountable.”

I don’t deeply hate anyone.
    I am trying to ameliorate the hate jews feel for me and mine.
    If harm is the result of jews hatred of me and mine.
    I’d prefer it to be visited on the aggressor, rather than the defender.
    If you read the talmud link i posted, you yourself will see who generalizes.
    Not just one or other racial group. But ALL of humanity.
    BTW, i try to use only jewish sources, to show this.

Jews hold all German people accountable for the “holocaust”.
    They hold all Palestinian people accountable for Hamas.
    Why shouldn’t all jews be held accountable, for the institutionalised, horrific, ongoing, crimes of jews?

Please explain.

“is it worth wasting your energy hating them so much? do not bother answering that, because i probably won’t like what i hear. have a nice evening”

It’s morning where i am. Dawn. The birds are singing.
    I’d like people like me,and YOU, who resemble me,and YOU, who are from me, and YOU to experience that, after i’m dead.
    But if jews have their way.
    That wont happen.
    It wont be possible.
    We will be extinguished.

You say you are part Latina.
    Good.
    So was this band. But Latino, obviously.

Read the links.
    Check this site.
    You’ll hate some of it.
    Agree with some.

But you wont stay ignorant.
    I dare ya.

Here is a song about the jew.

Lie lie lie lie liar you lie
    lie lie lie lie tell me why tell me why
    Why d’you have to lie
    should’ve realised that
    you should’ve told the truth
    should’ve realised
    you know what I’ll do

You’re in suspension
    you’re a liar

How I wanna know know know know
    I wanna know why you never look me
    in the face
    Broke a confidence just to please
    your ego
    Should’ve realised
    you know what I know

You’re in suspension
    you’re a liar

I know where you go everybody you know
    I know everything that you do or say
    So when you tell lies
    I’ll always be in your way
    I’m nobody’s fool
    and I know all ‘cos I know
    what I know

you’re in suspension
    you’re a liar you’re a liar you’re a liar
    A lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie lie

Lie lie lie lie
    Liar you lie lie lie lie lie
    I think you’re funny
    you’re funny ha ha

I don’t need it don’t need your blah blah
    should’ve realised
    I know what you are

you’re in suspension
    you’re a liar you’re a liar
    you’re a lie

Between seven and ten million, men, women and

30. Geronimo says:

I doubt Ms. Anonymex will approach this video with a shred of intellectual honesty, but just in case:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isUSnmOGg08]

31. Geronimo says:

The SPLC/ADL strategy in a nutshell:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c]

32. Anonymous says:

im not a victim, i dont think im a victim, and im not benefitting from this situation. how old are all of you?

33. American born says:

Im 300 yrs old, and you?

34. Anonymous says:

15.
    yes you were just having an argument with a child, a child who is equally intelligent, if not smarter than you.
    find something better to do than this.
    who is the lost cause now?

35. GDL says:

Child anonymous of 15 tender years, what do you want?

36. Anonymous says:

it is not necessary for me to repeat myself, just read all of my previous comments

37. GDL says:

Elie Wiesel is a Lying Weasel!

What don’t you understand little girl?

38. CINDY WARD says:

“WHITES” MAIN PROBLEM IS THEY WON’T ADMIT WHO THEY R …THE OFFSPRING OF “BLACKS” ALBINOS! THERE IS ACTUAL ONLY ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE & IT’S “BLACK!”

39. Marshall says:

Child anonymous is old enough to “Find Waldo,” so let’s see if he/she can find Elie WEASEL’s camp tattoo. Careful…he may be able to scribble one on during a cut scene… WAIT!!! I see Anne Frank coming to help, carrying the same ball-point pen her “diary” was written with. 😀

40. GDL says:

Jews love to spin the SATANIC lie Cindy just told so White people will ignorantly give up their existence….purpose being to turn all of humanity backwards to the level of blacks so da Jews can much more easily control the world.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

DUMP ISRAEL!

41. Marshall says:

The Weinstein Brothers make the Jewish racial program quite clear. Multi-racial mishmash miscegenation.

42. GDL says:

No doubt about it Marsh, Cindy Ward was hatched a Jew. Probably not even its real name, it could be a male/female/shemale or who knows what…..its a Jew, thats all that matters when it comes to the problems facing the planet.

DUMP ISRAEL!

43. Marshall says:

Everywhere they go GDL- did you catch this yenta yet? The chutzpah!!!

44. GDL says:

LMAO! Yeah, I saw that Marsh.

A buddy of mine said he couldn’t stand thinking about that video because he wanted to reach through the computer screen and jerk that Jewess out by her neck…or something like that….maybe my words are a bit nicer than his. It pisses me off too. David Duke was a bit more colorful than usual with his words for that Jewess also.

DUMP JEW PROPAGANDA!

45. CINDY WARD says:

NO PEOPLE I AM NOT A JEW IN THE NORMAL SINCE OF THE WORD (IN FACT THERE WAS NO “J” IN THE ARMAIC LANGUAGE) I WOULD HAVE BEEN CALLED AN ISRAELITE! IF U CLOSE YOUR MOUTH & OPEN YOUR EARS U WILL PROBABLY LEARN THE TRUTH, I KNOW MOST OF U “WHITES” CANN’ T HANDLE THE TRUTH! LOG ON TO: youtube scientfic adam & eve…WATCH LISTEN & LEARN PEACE OUT!

46. GTRman says:

You left your caps on. Doesnt make your bullshit any firmer.
    Ive seen that “albino” bullshit on black websites. We all know what black (negroid ) albinos look like .
    Whites / Europeans have white skin but hair , eyelashes, etc that can be deepest black, or brown, red , blonde , etc. Also we could talk about skull shapes , aquiline /roman noses, skeletal differences and so on. The albino thesis is sub-juvenile garbage , its clutching at straws. You are a silly sod.

47. Octo says:

When you have something to say…that’s the same thing everyone else says…but you’re too dim to even realize that..

Unleash the fury of CapsLk!

48. Anon says:

Dear whateverthehellyouguyscallyourselves,

Just wanted to post this here after reading the paragraph about the black and jewish movie and Wiesel’s “supposedly Quote”:

“On 16 April 1945, Private Harry Miller, member of the 166th Signal Photo company of the U.S. Army, was in Block 56, one of the Little Camp stable barracks. He asked the liberated Dutch Jew Simon Toncman to step forward and lean against a support beam. To this day, the photo of the latter’s emaciated body in front of the seemingly endless rows of boxes still shapes our image of the crimes committed in the concentration camps. At the very back of the box in the centre in which four survivors are lying, we can discern the shorn head of an adolescent. He was a native of Hungary deported to Buchenwald via Auschwitz with his father, who died in Buchenwald. The boy’s name was Elie Wiesel. He later described the scene: “The first American soldiers. Their faces ashen. Their eyes – I shall never forget their eyes, your eyes. They reflected astonishment, bewilderment, endless pain, and anger – yes, anger above all. Rarely have I seen such anger, such rage – contained, mute, yet ready to burst with frustration, humiliation, and utter helplessness.”

from http://www.buchenwald.de/english/index.php?p=168

guess the manipulation of information by media isn’t just a one way thing isn’t it? >;p

-insincerely yours Anon

I guess the quote from Wiesel in 1989, during the premiere of the movie where they said it was a black unit that liberated him, must have had to wait a few years for him to remember:

“I will always remember with love a big black soldier. He was crying like a child—tears of all the pain in the world and all the rage.”

Funny, how this guy’s story changes with time. Ever think he was lying from the get-go? I guess that’s too much for you to admit, huh?

50. Count Cherep says:

Insincerely Anon, you should watch this:

The Last Days of the Big Lie

51. anti-zionist says:

fucken holohoax, what a jew joke!!

52. QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST DOGMA!

TRUTH DOES NOT FEAR
    Intellectually Honest Investigation and Debate!!!
    TRUTH DOES NOT REQUIRE media smear campaigns designed to distort facts and serve political objectives!

Ernst Zündel interviews David Cole Jewish Holocaust Revisionist

Ernst Zundel and David Cole go to Aushwitz

Israeli Journalist interviews Ernst Zundel

Judea Declares War on Germany: A Critical Look at the Holocaust and WWII

Dirk Zimmerman – German Hero Questions Holocaust Dogma

SEE: The Forbidden Truth Media Gallery History & Politics

53. Laydee Liberty says:

“Not giving heed to Jewish fables,
    and commandments of men,
    that turn from the truth.” Titus 1:14

BUCHENWALD Illustrated Lessons in Bogus Allied Propaganda

“ Above all, propaganda here is entirely in Jewish hands. . .when bearing public ignorance in mind, their propaganda is so effective that people have NO real knowledge of the true state of affairs in Europe. . .”

-Polish Ambassador at Washington D.C., Count Jerzy Potocki,in a report to the Polish Foreign Office, dated January 12, 1939

Quoted in J.F.C. Fuller A Military History of the Western World, vol. 3 pp. 372-374

54. Elie Wiesel is an imposter. We know this because the real Wiesel was a Hungarian speaking Romanian. Elie Wiesel, however, comes from Serbia in the old Yugoslavia. We know this because he speaks English with a very strong Serbian accent. We know he does not speak Hungarian because there is video of him on the internet which shows him trying to speak Hungarian very badly. There is also on the internet an entry card for him from the Yugoslavian embassy in Paris in 1954. (This proves he entered France in 1954 from his native Yugoslavia). It shows his photo but not his name (presumably this has been cut off because it shows his real name, which no doubt is something Serbian).

55. Pingback: Famous NYT Holocaust Photo Exposed as a FRAUD – aladdinsmiraclelamp

56. Pingback: Is Elie Wiesel a Lying Weasel or What? – aladdinsmiraclelamp