FACE THE FACTS, Jews: You love being Gay. The whole gay thing, or “lifestyle,” is your thingy — another reason why you live in cities, why you loiter around public restrooms, why you’re wearing that string thong up your butt crack as you now sit here reading this — gay crap thrills you to the core. You’re a big faggot and it’s high time you face up to it like a… well, not a man. Something sick, for sure.
And that’s why you support Gay “Rights” so much, just in case you have to come out of the closet for good, but also to sleaze-up White countries (always fun for the Jews). But many of you have already come out of the closet, as we can see from the huge listing of Jews in the Gay business (below).
You Jews always try to turn every country you infest into sick, corrupt and vile societies. You tried to do the very same thing to the Weimar republic in Germany during the 1920′s, but the people said “to hell with that” and elected Adolf Hitler to put a stop to your perverted visions.
Read below to see just how many Jews are involved in the whole Homo scene. And don’t forget Jew-controlled Hollywood, too, the Jews out there are the ones responsible for foisting this whole stinking crap in “our” movies and TV shows. Along with that, considering the huge number of Jew rabbi pedophiles out there, they have the unmitigated gall in attacking Christianity all the time in movies like “Doubt” (above) or in the network news (they went on forever about pedo priests). Click “continue” for a big fat helping of Jew faggotry.
Not only do Jews dominate the Gay rights agenda, even being a queer themselves is openly celebrated (like the Aussie Jews above). Jews have always been notorious buggerists and lezbos; the rest of Jewry — those few not really Gay or Bi — actively support the homo agenda (other sick stuff, too) and openly use the whole Gay schmeil to hide behind (they’ve succeeded doing this everywhere). It’s all a part of screwing-up the White race, Christianity and any decent values. Wake the hell up to these sick people!
Number One Jew Gay of all time:
“Founding Father” of the Gay Movement, Frank Kameny, was instrumental in pressuring the American Psychiatric Association to reclassify same-sex activities as “normal.” They sometimes call him the ”pioneer of the Gay Rights movement,” but I just call him a sick old f–ker. Check out what the Jew Gay Geezer had to say about it all, including getting it on with animals:
“So: Let us have more and better enjoyment of more and better sexual perversions, by whatever definition, by more and more consenting adults. We will all be the better off thereby. And that will be Americanism in action…”
“Bestiality is not my thing … But it seems to be a harmless foible or idiosyncrasy of some people. So, as long as the animal doesn’t mind (and the animal rarely does), I don’t mind, and I don’t see why anyone else should.” Read more here!
Close second and runner-up Jew faggot of all-time: Harvey Milk, San FranSicko “supervisor” (minor city flunkie), who the Hollywood Jews have turned into some kind of a hero of the ages, just for getting wacked by some crazed White straight guy (us Evil Ones, as usual).
The Jews/Gays have now elevated this long dead sodomite to Martin Luther King, Jr. status (all the Jew-created victimhood classes in the US have to have a martyr symbol). Besides the Hollywood movie “Milk”, the government Jews even got this sick bastard put on a US postage stamp!
People, these filthy Jews are totally sick in the head. They want to do all kinds of unbelievably filthy crap in your face and expect us normal Americans to just go along with the deal, or else we’re the “haters.” They also are working to brainwash your kids in school (even as far back as Kindergarten) to join the pink team — or at least try out and maybe become messed-up in the head for the rest of their lives (and possibly not ever having any children, which is basically the idea).
I say NO WAY are we going to let you get away with all this crap — YOU NASTY HOMOSEXUAL JEWS. America has had it up to here!
– Phillip Marlowe
Other Big-Time Jew Homos:
1) Allan Ginsburg, Jewish poet, founding member of North American Man Boy Love Association (pedophiles). 2) Alan Klein, Co-founder of group ACT UP, co-founder of group Queer Nation, National Communications Director and chief spokesperson for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). 3) Larry Kramer, Co-founder of “Act Up,” a homosexual/AIDS activist organization; co-founder of the Gay Men’s Health Crisis. 4) Harvey Fierstein, Film actor (Mrs. Doubtfire); well-known gay activist. 5) Arnie Kantrowitz, Co-founder of the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD). 6) Winnie Stachelberg, Political director, Human Rights Campaign.
7) Jonathan D. Katz, Founded and chairs the Harvey Milk Institute, the largest queer studies institute in the world. A long time gay political activist, was a co-founder of Queer Nation. 8] Israel Fishman, Founder of the Gay Liberation Caucus in 1970, now known as the Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered Round Table. 9) Bella Abzug, The first members of the U.S. House of Representatives to introduce legislation banning discrimination based on sexual orientation (1974). 10) Moisés Kaufman, Playwright and film director (The Laramie Project). 11) Michael S. Aronowitz, The New York Log Cabin Republicans. 12) Tony Kushner, Gay activist; Tony and 1993 Pulitzer Prize-winning playwright.
13) Len Hirsch, President of the GLBT federal government employees group, GLOBE. 14) Meg Moritz, Ph.D. Director and member of the Executive Committee of GLAAD. 15) Barbara Raab, NBC-TV producer; a “Jewish lesbian feminist journalist, writer.” 16) David Goodstein, Owner/publisher of the gay magazine The Advocate; co-founder of the National Gay Rights Lobby. 17) Kevin Koffler, Editor-in-chief, Genre gay magazine. 18) Judy Wieder, Editor-in-chief, The Advocate gay magazine.
19) Barney Frank, Member of U.S. Congress; helped create non-discriminatory employment policies in all U.S. federal agencies. 20) Jennifer Einhorn, Communications Director, Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation. 21) Evan Wolfson, Senior Staff Attorney, Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund and the executive director of Freedom to Marry. 22) Kathy Levinson, American investor and philanthropist; serves on the board of PlanetOut; also on NGLTF Board of Directors. 23) Leslie Feinberg, American trade unionist, transgender activist and author. 24) Roberta Achtenberg, Civil rights lawyer and federal official; appointed as Assistant Secretary for Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity by President Bill Clinton in 1993.
25) Richard Goldstein, Village Voice writer on gay culture and politics. 26) Terry Lobel, Executive director of the National Gay and Lesbian Task Force. 27) Surina Kahn, American lesbian activist. 28) Jay Guy Nassberg, Founder of the Lavender Healing Network; a former gay activist with the the Gay Liberation Front. 29) Judith Light, Actress, activist for gay causes. 30) Rick Rosendall, President, Gay & Lesbian Activists Alliance of Washington, DC.
31) Jack Fritscher, Editor in Chief of Drummer gay magazine. 32) Fred Hochberg, Deputy administrator, U.S. Small Business Administration; co-chair of the Human Rights Campaign (HRC). 33) Sarah Schulman, American playwright, novelist, and activist (one of the founders of the Lesbian Avengers, a direct-action lesbian rights organization). 34) Rex Wockner, Longtime gay, American journalist who has reported news for the gay press since 1985. 35) Alison Bechdel, Cartoonist creator and author of the bi-weekly comic strip “Dykes to Watch Out For.” 36) Hilary Rosen — a founding member of the Gay and Lesbian Victory Fund; former board co-chair of the Human Rights Campaign.
And the List Goes on…
Garrett Glaser — National Lesbian and Gay Journalists Association [NLGJA] national board member.
Michael Berman — member, Human Rights Campaign Board of Directors.
Ronald Gold — reporter for Variety; a leader in the fight to overturn the American Psychiatric Association’s policy that homosexuality is an illness.
Marty Lieberman — HRC Board
Andy Linsky — HRC Board
Dana Perlman — HRC Board
Abby Rubenfeld — HRC Board
Andrew Tobias — HRC Board
Dan Furmansky — HRC Senior Field Organizer, West
Sally Green — HRC Associate Field Director
Lara Schwartz — Senior Counsel, HRC Heather Wellman — HRC Field Coordinator
Robin Margolis — American coordinator of the Bi Women’s Cultural Alliance and author [Bisexuality: A Practical Guide].
Judy Gluckstern — Board of Directors, GLAAD.
Stephen M. Jacoby — Board of Directors, GLAAD.
Matt Riklin — Board, GLAAD
Carol Rosenfeld — Board, GLAAD.
William Weinberger — Board, GLAAD
Tanya Wexler — Board, GLAAD.
David Huebner – GLAAD Counsel.
Ron Schlittler – Director of Field & Policy, Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays [PFLAG].
Craig Ziskin – Deputy Director of Development, PFLAG.
Debra Weill – Senior Field & Policy Coordinator, PFLAG.
Dody Goldstein– Board of Directors, PFLAG.
David Horowitz– Board of Directors, PFLAG.
Shawn Frank – Board of Directors, PFLAG.
Leon Weinstein – Chair, Nominating Committee, PFLAG.
Gayle Rubin — lesbian author/activist.
Roz Richter — American attorney and activist.
Bob Kunst – long-time activist in gay and Jewish causes. “Gay, Lesbian & Straight Education Network” [GLSEN]. Board co-chairs:
Marty Seldman – president “National Gay & Lesbian Task Force” [NGLTF]. Board co-chairs: …..
Rachel Rosen in Santa Fe, N.M
Dave Fleischer – Director of Training [political training], NGLTF. Craig Hoffman — Board of Directors, NGLTF.
Beth Zemsky – Board, NGLTF. Marsha C. Botzer — Treasurer, NGLTF.
Jeff Levi – first, Levi was NGTF’s lobbyist, early 1980s [NGTF became NGLTF in 1985]. Later, he was NGLTF executive director.
Bill Rubenstein — J.D. ’86, developed the ACLU Lesbian and Gay Rights Project
Martin Duberman — author/historian; founded the Center for Lesbian and Gay Studies at the City University of New York.
Ben Schatz — executive director of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Foundation.
Kevin Schaub — Executive Director and Dean of the Harvey Milk Institute in San Francisco, the world’s largest center for queer studies.
Susan Spielman — principal/head of Common Ground, an education/consulting firm specializing in workplace sexual orientation education; her company has worked with hundreds of U.S. organizations, helping them to implement domestic partner benefits plans; co-author of the book Straight Talk About Gays in the Workplace.
Gertrude Stein — wrote the first openly lesbian novel, “Q.E.D.,” in 1903, but it was only published posthumously in 1950.
Magnus Hirschfeld [d. 1935], early gay rights activist in Germany; founded one of the first gay rights organizations, the Scientific Humanitarian Committee; coined the term “transvestism”; fled Nazi Germany.
Rikki Streicher (1925-1994), American activist and businesswoman.
Michael Goff — founded Out magazine in 1992.
Paulette Goodman – founder of local chapter [Washington D.C.] of PFLAG and served as President of the National PFLAG organization from 1988-1992.
Jeffrey Newman — president and COO of the Gay Financial Network; president and CEO of out.com.
Jim Levin — New York gay historian.
Barrett Brick – GLAA [Gay and Lesbian Activists Alliance] Treasurer.
Robin Tyler – American comedian [born Arlene Chernick] who was the first openly gay comic in North America; Tyler is also an activist who was the stage producer for the first three gay marches on Washington and the national protest coordinator for the “Stop Dr. Laura” campaign; she produces women’s comedy and music festivals, and operates a lesbian travel-tour company.
Leroy Aarons — American professor, journalist, and founder of the National Gay and Lesbian Journalists Association (1990).
Dr. Donald I. Abrams — American physician, HIV expert, medical marijuana researcher, and past president of the Gay and Lesbian Medical Association.
Johnny Abush (1952-2000) — [Canadian]; archivist of the International Jewish GBLT Archives.
Miriam Ben-Shalom [1948- ], American Army Reserves drill sergeant and gay activist; in 1986 she won a ten-year legal battle with the Reserves when a court ordered her reinstatement; founder of the Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual Veterans Association [GLBVA] in 1990, serving as its first president.
Larry Brinkin — American gay activist who brought the first domestic partnership lawsuit [against Southern Pacific Railroad, 1982].
Rob Eichberg — American psychologist, co-creator of National Coming Out Day [October 11th].
Larry Kessler — founding director in 1983 of the AIDS Action Committee of Massachusetts, the largest AIDS support organization in New England.
David Mixner – gay activist, political consultant; co-founder of the Municipal Elections Committee of Los Angeles [MECLA], a group of wealthy gays and lesbians who became influential in local politics; president Bill Clinton’s Special Liaison to the Gay-Lesbian Community.
Dan Savage — American author of gay-themed books [The Kid: What Happened After My Boyfriend and I Decided to Go Get Pregnant; Skipping Towards Gomorrah: The Seven Deadly Sins and the Pursuit of Happiness in America] and gay-themed- sex-advice columnist [Savage Love].
Scott Seomin, American entertainment media coordinator for the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation [GLAAD].
Long listing of Jew rabbi pedophiles / Jew rabbis and pedophiles get no press coverage / Talmud approves of Sex with Children /Jew child Porn & Snuff film ring exposed / US Rabbis approve Gay partnership / Jews screwing-up children’s gender / Totally Gay NY Synagogue / Jew’s Kinky Seder