Portraits of "Our Fearless Leader"

Being the high class art connoisseur that I pretend to be, I’ve been collecting art images of our newly installed Zionist puppet, Barry Soetoro. I’m certain you’ll agree, Rembrandt, Renoir, Whistler, Titian — all the great work of White artists down through history — will surely pale in comparison to these masterful renderings of the Mulatto One. I can soon foresee a day soon when we’ll have a new multi-billion dollar museum on the Washington mall, stuffed to the gills with this crackhead crap, paid for with your tax dollars. So sit back, enjoy a fine cognac and check it all out — if you need a quick laugh!

The one on the left has got the “high yellar” look down pat. The right really captures Barry Soetoro’s pensive and thoughtful persona.

Some trippy impressionism. Or just trippy.

The left one really looks JFK, don’t ya think?

Note the White house underbite on the left. What’s that all about? The one on the right has got the Iranians all freaked out.

Hell, this is just great stuff.

Dig the Saturday Night Fever look.

Picasso would be so proud. The third eye business is Negro mind control. Maybe it’s true after-all?

Yeah, the reincarnation of Lincoln and all that.

Our first Martian president. Talk about being illegal!

How sweet. Jackie O with our savior.

Looks like some potential Time magazine cover art to me!

This would make a great Franklin Mint commemorative plate to serve fried chicken or watermelon. Is that being racist?

I’m not even sure if these are Obama, it’s all so bad — oh wait, there’s the sacred symbol.

Man of peace. Sure looks that way, with Afghanistan and Iraq, eh? Folks, we live in a truly dumbed-down America these days. Right: Crooner-in-chief and the new American Idol.

Turtle boy and Man of La Mancha.

Ay carumba, free tacos for everyone! What’s that in his hand, Fruit of the Loom underwear? Instead of the Mexican flag over the White House, it really should be the Israeli flag.

All of these artists are on crack, obviously.

Big Chief Obama.

I had a nightmare and it came true. Well, at least the artist spelled “dream” right.

I don’t know what the hell’s going on here, maybe that’s Shillery (on the left).

I tear-up with the diversity spirit everytime I look at this one.

Those wacky New Agers and Negroes!

Bad paintings of Barack Obama.com

The Cincinnati News tells us: “Marla Anderson wanted that Barack Obama picture. So much so that Wyoming police say she walked into a Grove Avenue home Friday to take it. She struggled with the owner, who called police for help… Anderson lost and ended up in the Hamilton County jail – without the photo. Officers arrested her getaway driver, 31-year-old Tamika Cornwell, of Colerain, about 10 hours after the crime. She’s accused of being an accomplice to the burglary, tampering with evidence and putting her child in danger. Her 3-year-old son was there when the women fought over the picture. Anderson, 24, of Wyoming, is facing the same charges. Both women are scheduled to appear in court Monday.” –White Civil Rights

This entry was posted in Dark Humor, ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to Portraits of "Our Fearless Leader"

1. Easterneuropean says:

I lived in USA for one year, the most shocking was the negro adoration.
    At the time I did not see how big this is, now all sports stars are negroes, all music stars are negroes, all movie stars are negroes.
    Jews have 100% control of the country, white people don’t see anything wrong with all thsese.
    White liberals are saying that old white male politicians have no place in American politics if they are not gay.
    With the tens of millions of mestizsos that breed like rats the game is over.
    A self hating white population does not have the right to survive.
    Russia is the only hope.

2. Joy says:

3. Don says:

ok, ok,ok I’ll admit the free tacos and underwear are the change I hoped for!

4. Nemesys says:

The USA is gone. That theft began in 1913. When its’ bad enough, Whites will be foreced to wake up. If there are any left. That Free Tacos pic – it really summarizes everything neatly.

5. American says:

You got that right, ladies! USA is already turned upside down, but nobody’s feeling the gravity yet. Shouldn’t be too long from here.

6. Randall says:

My GAWD those are funny!

7. Robert says:

He looks a little bit like Mugabe, don’t you think?

8. Voir Dire says:

Laugh out loud too funny, Incog Man…! Thanks for sharing your hilarious “collection” of some riveting renditions…er, I mean masterpieces of our Zionist puppet Imposter-in-Chief.

“Looks like some potential Time magazine cover art.” Phillip

In the first, note the “graffiti” looking inscriptions in the background. Perfect!

I am still marveling (as well as puzzling) over the magnificent (if not obscene) Latina take on the Presidency with all the underclothing-clad happy people on the White House lawn and the overrepresentation of miraculously suspended briefs in this breathtaking work of art. Could it be a veiled reference to Johnson’s “a chicken in every pot” replaced by the unprecedented, stunningly humanitarian promise of underwear for all? A MUST for inclusion in the United Nation’s Humanist Manifesto of guaranteed human rights!!! How is it that NOONE has thought of this before?

9. Voir Dire says:

I stand corrected. The promise of “chicken in every pot (and car in every garage) was attributed to President Hoover, but according to this link, “…it can be traced to a paid advertisement which apparently originated with the Republican National Committee, who inserted it into a number of newspapers during the 1928 campaign.”

“Those wacky New Agers and Negroes!” — Phillip

Or could it be that penchant for “third-eye business” you previously noted cleverly resurfacing as “mother earth” and manifested in yet another compelling portrait?

10. Nemesys says:

Have any of you ever heard of MOBA, in Dedham, MA? It’s truly fabulous! It’s a parody of MOMA. This ppictures are defiitely MOBA (Museum of Bad Art) worthy.

11. Nemesys says:

Word to all – The Tea Parties. Join your local one now. Co-opting them back may not be as difficult as one may imagine, if you catch my drift.

12. Fleur de lis says:

Incog, this would be hilarious if it wasn’t so deadly serious to white culture, EasternEuropean has it right, the media and now the duped whites are all mostly negrophiliacs!!!. I wonder if ‘negrophilia’ will be a Federally protected class under our soon to be ‘hate crimes’ bureacracy? Think about Barney Frank, he could possibly be the most Federally protected little bitch in the USA. He’s a radical liberal, Homo, Jew, Negrophiliac, and Man-boy lover!!

13. Fleur de lis says:

Oh now I see that Obamanation in the ‘Taco America’ Portrait is caressing male genitalia. Seems the artist knows Obongo likes a good male Burrito on occasions. Only a diseased mind would have created this BS. I cannot believe I am seeing this shit.

14. incogman says:

Fleur: It’s like a bad nightmare come true. The Jews have put a skinny half-breed in office and are now running this country straight into the ground.

15. Don says:

didn’t obama wear a taco hat during his campaign?

16. squarepegroundhole says:

How appropriate the white horse from Revelation 6:8 is in the last photo of the Magic Negro.

“I looked, and there was a pale horse, and its rider’s name was Death. Hell followed him.”

17. incogman says:

You know something? I didn’t even notice that when I put it in the last spot. I guess that’s synchronicity.

18. Rabbi Goyim-hater says:

The jews only picked Obama to piss of White people.

And its working, reading the comments in here.

BTW Obama is pre-run for the 1st openly jewish president. The jews will probably make Bobby Jindall the Republican VP to piss of White people even more.

19. rocketman66 says:

hey incog,the one on the bottom right is cool but i thought DALI was dead.
    gotta love that taco one too,as for the underwear maybe it was a gift from mexico,thats where they make them now.
    someone should do one of barry cruisin’ in some pimped out DONK ride,the 24 inch rims could be custom jew stars.

20. OldReb says:

I like the ET fingers on the Time Mag proto’s. A real tribute to the skull fucked Whites who put this Boy in – believe me – when you have a country stacked with Jews at the top and a Red in charge there will be dramatic, history making events, like Russia in the early 20th century – famines, police state oppression, gulags (FEMA camps), maybe even South Africa type “Truth and Reconciliation” courts – somehow I’m too pessimistic to believe that enough Whites will have the belly to attempt a Civil War to stop it, hope I’m wrong.

21. Saul says:

“There will never be another white male president in America, the point of no return has been crossed.
    A self hating white population does not have the right to survive.
    Russia is the only hope.”

A Fair point, My point. What everybody runs from. Acts like they know, but go on about the jew. The jew will and needs to get ‘its’. BUT you will HAVE TO go through all this traitor nigger WHITE and multi-colored trash to get there. As For those still jew-owned (argubly from some mis-estimated angles) Russians. I hope those backward nigger trash DO nuke us and let the games begin. Better than jew Bio-terror all those jew sicko gene-splicers have in mind. Better fighting chance. The jew-nigger’s Stalinist plan to arrest Christians and patriots under his new plan would be null & void. Goddamn that nigger-jew. Don’t ever think Russian white trash is better than the Grand ol’ US goy. We just got lazy and weak after doing it ALL. They never did it at ALL.

“There will never be another president period. The USA as we know it is over. Oh yeah there’s gonna be “change” alright. It’s time to clean house.”

We haven’t had a real US Prisident for over a hundred years. jUST jEW Mason filth and now squater niggers of African Warlord decent. Getting ready to gear up for America Ghetto Service In Their African Warlord Indentured Service Plan of New Hitler Brown Shirts and New Stalinist prison camps for potintial terrorist.

22. Louis from Montreal says:

Didn’t have any Cognac on hand, but found this somewhat entertaining and yet fearful just the same.

23. Kaitlyn says:

LOL!! Gawd those are hilarious…I especially love the “free tacos” one. Absolutely priceless! Thanks incogman, I needed a good laugh. 🙂

24. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

You goy are really in for some interesting times with Shvartze Obama in office. Even I, as a Righteous Jew, can’t stand this nigger schmuck. I do think that we Jews have gone too far though on this one. We pushed too hard, and there is going to be backlash.

I told them at the recent “Jewish International conference of Online Rabbis Combatting Hate and Antisemitism,” in Tel Aviv, that we needed to slow down and consolidate our wins, but no, no, they wouldn’t listen to me.

Oy Vey, Oy Vey. Why can’t we ever learn to slow down and stop pushing too hard. There are tough times for us Jews, the bright light unto the nations that we are.

25. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

That Kaitlyn, is one hot little shiska!
    *drooling and leering*

26. Kaitlyn says:

Correction…there was a bright light on the nations where you weren’t and your kind put out the light when you came here…and to palenstine as well. AND MOST OF YOU ILLEGALLY!! But other than that, yeah you’ve got it all right. No comment on your second….comment.

27. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

Well aren’t we crabby today, Kaitlyn. I admitted we made a mistake with Shvartze Obama, How often does a Jewish Rabbi admit to Jews ever making a mistake? For that, I got called a “self-hating Jew” by my fellow Rabbis, and now I take grief from you Nazis too.

Oy Vey, Some days you just can’t win.

28. Kaitlyn says:

Again with the nazi crack…get something actually worth lifting your illegal alien scum finger to type will you? Otherwise f off. I don’t have time for you Jews bugging the hell out of me today.

29. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

OK, I will bug you tomorrow then, Kaitlyn. Maybe, if I have time. I’m a very busy Rabbi, with my various committees and duties and mistresses.

But you can’t blame an old Rabbi for trying to get a little Nazi crack now and then, can you. my little shiska? But I don’t understand the “Illegal alien scum” comment. How are Jews “illegal alien scum?” We may be many things, we God’s Chosen People, but illegal aliens isn’t one of them.

30. Rabbi Goyim-hater says:

I love Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein.

He is obviously not a jew. We need more satire like this. I see it all the time at Judicial-inc.biz poll answers. There is alot of funny characters over there with funny jew nick-names.

That is where I got my idea for Rabbi Goyim-hater.

31. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

You’re a thief, Rabbi Goyim Hater! Where’s my royalty fee?

I’m near downtown right now, uncomfortably close to a Shvartze neighborhood. I can hear that they’ve started their 4th of July celebration already as fireworks are going off. No, not their usual noise, but actual fireworks.

They purchase their fireworks with welfare and food stamp money (they get 50 cents on the dollar – it’s a Gehenna of a swindle). You Goys provide them with welfare, by the way, but I think you damned Nazis already know that. They should be done with the 4th of July celebration around the end of August.

The Niggers are patriotic, eh? *Chuckling* I have to admit, the Shvartze been a big disappointment. No matter how much money we funnel into their hands, somehow they always seem to let it slip through their fingers.

OY Vey, what can you expect from apes.

32. Marshall says:

The LAND OF THE DEAD

DEAD!!! Patriots, DEAD!!!

33. Marshall says:

ARMS AND LEGS BLOWN OFF, ARE YOU INSANE?

34. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

Oh, I see, Rabbi Goyim-hater. You got your name from Judicial-inc. not here. Well, you probably got it from me there too. Yes that’s it. I was posting under another name there, and you stole the idea from me.

So you still owe me a royalty fee.

Incogman, collect my fee and send it to me, or I’ll have the ADL close down your site.

35. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

eh? Whose the crazy Goy ranting about dead patriots?

Marshall, you need to see my cousin Saul, the psychotherapist.
    He’ll make you well. Do you have insurance? Otherwise, it’s cash up front.

36. Marshall says:

It seems to be your racket. I’ve never seen a hearse with a U-haul behind it.

The flesh profiteth nothing.

Marsh 😉

37. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

eh?

38. Kaitlyn says:

You call me your little shiska one more time and i will come through this computer and kick your big ugly ass you miserable Jew. The “illegal alien scum” bit refers to the fact that MOST JEWS ARE HERE IN AMERICA (which in case you’re confused is OUR country not yours) ILLEGALLY and aliens is a term referring to illegal immigrants. It’s typical of a Jew to not understand that concept, since they are too ignorant and think themselves too superior to obey anyone else’s laws but their own. Go fuck yourself, and leave normal civilization be for God’s sake!!!

39. Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein says:

hmm, Kaitlyn, so if I call you “my little shiska” one more time, you’ll materialize in the inner sanctum of my synagogue and give me a beating?

That sounds like fun! Unfortunately, “My Dear,” I am a busy Rabbi, and so I must go. Maybe we can play your sex games later, eh?

Mazel Tov!

40. Kaitlyn says:

Yeah, you would twist my words like that because that’s what you want isn’t it? Unfortunately for you, but very fortunately for me, I don’t do homosexual, homocidal, manical Jews like yourself, so you can FORGET IT!! Secondly, yes, if it were at all possible, without you torturing me and murdering me like all of the innocent people of Palenstine you willingly kill, I would find you and beat the living shit out of you, YOU ABSOLUTE SCUMBAG!! Go fuck your brothers, they’re waiting for you. FUCKING SHALOM TO YOU!!

41. The guy behind "Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein" says:

(coming out of character for a moment)

Ah, Kaitlyn, I’m on you side. If I can make you get so angry, just acting like a Jew, barely TRYING to push your buttons, what chance do you have in a real situation? This is a war we are in, no one is going to “play fair” so why should we?

You should have picked up on the fact that I was just messing around.
    I mean, I call myself “Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein?” You can do better than this. You BETTER do better than this, or you won’t make it.

Shalom to you too!

42. Kaitlyn says:

Hahaha! Nice try, you scumbag. Just to make things clear, I figured you were kidding, but with a Jew you never know, so I wouldnt’ve been surprised if you had been serious. And oh please! Jews of ALL people would know about not playing fair.

43. Steve in TN says:

The comedians are back. Very funny Rabbi. We love your comedic satire around here.

Kaitlyn, just take it with a grain of salt and read between the lines. Not to be taken seriously. It’s just an act.

The real zionist are still enjoying their honeymoon with him.

44. The guy behind "Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein" says:

I prefer “Mr. Scumbag” to just “you scumbag,” Kaitlyn. Admit it, I had you fooled, so ah ha ha ha @ you!

I used to play the game, “I play fair,” but I kept getting my ass kicked. Now, I play the game, “Winning By Any Means Necessary.” I like it much better than the other way

Why don’t you give it a go?

45. "Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein" says:

I’m getting a headache. There’s too many of me! If “the guy behind the guy behind Rabbi Jewboy Sockpuppetstein” shows up, I’m suing this site for defamation of character!

Now, I must go. I have a late blow job scheduled at one of Morrie’s discount massage centers, and then it’s home to Mrs. Sockpuppetstein for a kosher snack before bedtime.

Mazel Tov, Nazi scum!

46. Kaitlyn says:

Yeah, haha you got me with your sick joke. Are you happy now? What was the point of that little charade anyways? If there’s too many of you why don’t you all leave then? That’ll make you, and everyone else for that matter, feel ALOT better >)

47. Saul says:

They can be funny sometimes. They’re right I’m treating my self. lol

48. Lasher says:

Those stupid gentile Americans who are too fucking dumb to see into the Jews’ actions, and see what they are doing, are not smart enough to contribute to any gene pool that Lasher would want to be in. They all need to go with the kikes and the rest of the ‘human’ garbage that is rotting this nation to the core.

49. Johnny Rebel says:

Can’t we all just get along? *Rhetorical*