Who Cares If I’m a Mean S.O.B?

All my real troubles began when I released on the Internet this group photo my ex-girlfriend took at the White House — whom I later found out was working as a Mossad “honey trap” for Bill Clinton. The little minx! But she did bring home some good cigars, maybe a little funky-smelling at times.

If you were in my shoes (which I promise the NSA/FBI/DHS Internet monitors are NOT filled with plastique explosives), you’d be doing this blog, too. Fortunately, I’ve documented everything and can now share it with you. By going public, hopefully I can avoid sleeping with the fishs, or end-up as cellmate to that real ugly shoe bomber guy they got locked up in Supermax (right).

Yep, as you’ll see in the following photos (click “read the rest of this entry” button below), old INCOG MAN has had a rough life. And hell no, I haven’t been a choir boy — I’ll admit it — but I hardly think I warrant the JDF Joos going all “Jihadi” on my butt because they think they’re on a mission from God, nor Keith Olbermann calling me “the worst person in the wooorld,” only because he wants to hook-up with that hot new summer intern from Tel Aviv. Read on.

I’ve always been a mean SOB, even as a widdle baby.

I just can’t understand why people care so much about my humdrum and boring personal life.

Even having a cup of joe with my pals is now impossible with all the Joo harridans going batshit about it.

The Joos once paid Reverend Negro and some crackhead party dancer big bucks to falsely accuse me of rape — not of her, but him!

But I put a stop to Reverend Negro and the Joo’s nefarious schemes, with a little help from my Nazi friends.

A little after “AKTION” relaxation with the crew. I’m sure the Nazi-obsessed Joos will be yapping AND wanking up a storm when they see these photos!

And I know that the blood-sucking, Moloch-worshipping, Joo ILLUMINATI have been keeping a wary eye on me — if they could just see fit to give me New Zealand and a small cut of big pharma action, I’ll shut the hell up.

The friggin’ CIA-slash-MOSSAD now waterboards my ass so much I have gills.

Of course, it didn’t help one bit when I hit on Fred Thompson’s buxom trophy wife on the campaign trail…

…or when I sacrificed my bod for the cause by setting-up Hillary for a press ambush.

While looking to get some payback for Ron Paul, I “outed” Rudy at the Republican convention. I just didn’t expect the homos to get so excited about it.

During the campaign, I tried screwing-up The Mulatto One with the Israel Lobby by switching out “AIPAC” with “TUPAC” on his teleprompter, but it back-fired on me when the Joos dug his new “edgy” ethnic image.

His Holiness once depended on me for his “special” cigarettes, but now as Chimp-in-Chief, he’s got even better Afghanistan connections than I do.

My pal and I tried to frog-march that 9/11 rat, Larry “Pull-it” Silverstein down to jail, but Mayor Bloomberg had me — of all people — sent to Riker’s island instead. Those Joos sure do stick together!

Yeah, sure, I’m a mean SOB and I do sometimes get a mite torqued-up. But hell, when you think about what these real-life bastards are now doing to America and us White people, I’m the Mr. Nice Guy here.

These people want pro-White viewpoints like mine described as nothing but baddie “White supremacist” talk and ignored. But really, any White who dares breathe a word is automatically branded a “Hater,” “NeoNazi” and now sometimes even “domestic terrorist.” You know that’s true.

But think a minute here: If they can intimidate you to keep it zipped, they can freely get away with whatever evils they want. So you had better take notice and start fighting back, instead of just sitting there on your fat behind!

— INCOG MAN

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

149 Responses to Who Cares If I’m a Mean S.O.B?

1. themadjewess says:

ameriCANT:
    I dont read ONE post that you put up there, did you know that??
    You just want to try to make ME feel bad, for things I have NEVER even done.
    G*O*V*E*R*N*M*E*N*T** is the problem, not some Mad Jewess, DEAR.

2. themadjewess says:

ameriCANT:
    You dont give a SHIT about the Christians that are being CRUCIFIED in fakestine, what an insincere old FART you REALLY ARE.

• incogman says:

What is with you? Don’t you have your own little blog to “write” about “incogFART” and all the lame little pictures of me you make up? What’s wrong, no one paying attention to you over there? Am I going to have to send you back to my TreblinkaSPAM?

Do you know how many licks a tootsie pop takes?

3. themadjewess says:

Oh…
    OF COURSE, you CARE about the FAKESTINIANS, thats why you live IN THE GAZA STRIP and wear a towel over your head and bow to Mecca??

Please…spare me the BULLSHIT.
    You just DONT like JEWS. AT LEAST be HONEST- just say: I HATE THE FUCKING JEWS, and get it OUT so that will perhaps get you free.

But I aint your problem ameriCANT, G O V E R N M E N T
    IS.

4. American says:

Madjewbagess,
    You need to get laid, weirdo, but don’t count on your husband, b/c he’s out chasing pretty Goyim (that he’ll later torture some way). And I never said you’re my problem, dumb ass. I said you’re a fool.

To the humans here, it seems the FEMA Chief has had meetings with the Israeli Major General to discuss “emergency management”. Although true, like most JEW bs, it’s meant to intimidate. I highly doubt they can get some IDF pussy over here to fight real Americans…it’s almost comical, if it weren’t so diabolical.

FINALLY, the last few catalysts fall into place. It’s been hard being patient!

5. American says:

Btw, my take on Oath Keepers is that JEWS are moving in hard to control the group (if it’s not one of their creations to begin with). HOWEVER, just like disinformation has to be mostly factual to be believable, I think JEWS are making a mistake. Too many of these guys are serious about the Oath, and are making the promise to the Constitution, not any particular people in the organization. Most appear to be ready to act locally on their own, which is all anybody should focus on, IMO.

6. themadjewess says:

Really…what JEWS??
    Come on, you sound like a PARANOID maniac.
    They are MILITARY MEN, why dont you stop that crazy crap?? You even go after them….AMAZING.

• incogman says:

Man, don’t you ever shut up? What is it about my blog that you can’t stay away from? Everyone here can’t stand you and I’m fast tiring of your silly tripe sucking up space in my comment threads.

7. themadjewess says:

Oh, and YOU are NOT a FOOL?
    Please, you are a silly OLD fool.
    YOU and incogMAGGOT.
    Send me to treblinka “spam”

Masala… I’ll be BACK!!
    🙂

8. themadjewess says:

“I’ll forget what I vowed with every stroke of that oar you chained me to!”

LOL LOL
    🙂

9. themadjewess says:

LOL!!!
    Damn, you have ZERO ZERO ZERO sense of humor..
    OK…heres the thing.. I like fighting. I live for a FIGHT.
    You suck btw..
    I cant stay away, b/c I am very gorgeous, and its incomprehensible that men dont like me here, just b/c the NAME on my BLOG is the MAD JEWESS.

10. themadjewess says:

Hey incogfart..its http://www.jidf.org not “JDF”

11. REV2939 says:

Yes indeed incogman – it may be time for the “final solution”: a one way ticket to ISRAHELL – for “themadjewess” – since she loves it so much,but wait,for all the support of that antichrist nation all these “american” jews shoot their gobs off about,why are they so loathe to move there?: Too many jews.

12. American says:

Incog is certainly doing something right. JEWS are working overtime to derail this blog.

Another fine White product. The JEWS don’t even want to stay on their on crap sites…LMAO!!!! Imagine if the Whites had some input in media or Hollywood? I might still pay for cable!

13. themadjewess says:

rev, when you were born, they slapped your mother and puched your father.

I couldnt care LESS if this blog is open or shut. This blog just reminds me what lengths people will go to hate all over America, hate God, hate Jesus, deny Christians, murder-crime-talk against Jews.

I come here all the time, b/c when Husseins YES WE CAN patrols come, they are comin’ for the incogfart, who is making REAL AMERICANS suffer for shit that is on this blog. Things that are such BLATANT LIES, that you people are SO FAR GONE, there is just NO truth in ANY of you.

Who gives a crap what you animal crazies write??
    WHAT have you wrote that makes ANY sense??
    NOTHING. Just JEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    This blog is only a teenie fight that I have going on. I also fight with the blaspehmous Madonna, and she makes you assholes look like little mary’s.

14. JamesTheJust says:

“Just JEEEEEEEWWWWWWW
    JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS”

The word is jooz.

15. Saul says:

While I’m not Bi-Curious, I pictured incog a purtier dan dat 🙂

16. GermanGal says:

Ahh. This one was darn funny! I have to admit that I sometimes think of how mean I am too, since I’m such a hater and all, but when I compare the things I think and have done with what jews think and have done, that tarnish seems to rub right off my halo!

17. prince of heaven says:

please with me frind and help me

18. BLITZKREIG BOOTGIRL says:

!!! WELL PUT INGOG MAN !!! TIRED OF ALL THE POOR LITTLE POOH AND JOO C RAP, THEY’RE THE WORST KIND OF RACISTS (MAKING THE WEAK WHITIE’S TOO SCARED TO SPEAK UP IN FEAR OF BEING LABELLED A NAZI OR A RACIST) INSTEAD OF BEING PROUD OF IT !!!
    WE GOT TO STAND UP & WAKE THE FUK UP LIKE U SAID… BE PROUD OF WHO WE ARE & STOP GETTING WALKED ALL OVER & CONTROLLED BY THE JOO, POOH & WIGGER BUM LICKERS…
    OUR RACE, NATION & CULTURE IS BARELY EXISTENT HERE IN NEW ZEALAND… WE ARE OVER RUN BY IMMIGRANTS & THE POOR LITTLE POOH’S WHO ARE COSTING THIS COUNTRY’S TAX PAYERS BILLIONS CLAIMING LAND ETC THAT WAS NEVER THEIRS IN THE 1ST PLACE!!!
    ALOT OF WHITE PEOPLE HERE ARE FINALLY WISING UP TO THE EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL THO, ITS GOOD TO SEE… JUST GOT TO KEEP THEM INFORMED OF WATS REALLY GOING ON IN THIS COUNTRY
    ITS HARD WORK BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT