My Michael Jackson Eulogy

Surprisingly enough the Jackson family asked me — of all people — to deliver the final eulogy for Jacko tomorrow at the Staples Center in LA. So now I’ll give you all an advance reading before catching the red eye to LA LA land. Won’t they be surprised when they hear this one!

MY EULOGY TO WACKO JACKO:

Michael, you were once a pretty good singer and dancer, I’ll grant you that. I dug the moonwalk and a few of those slap-your-happy-shanks disco tunes. I also know you were fond of kiddie stuff and monkeys. Too bad you were also a child-molesting pedophile, a flaming faggot who hated being born Negro (of which I can hardly blame you). Face the facts, you were a freak of nature just like the Elephant Man, who you appropriately loved so much.

I wish I could say more, but I really don’t know all that much about you other than what I just wrote. I’m kind of proud of the fact. I also know that I never spent one lousy dime on your music, or on any People magazine fluff crap; so I’m sure as hell not spending 1.5 seconds of my life doing a google search on anything else about you. Oh yeah, I remember when you were a “cute-as-a-button” little chimp in the Jackson Five sporting a real Negro nose.

I could have cared friggin’ less when you took that Demarol shot and spazed-out stone cold dead. You probably flipped around all over the floor looking like carp out of water for awhile, shaking uncontrollably before your drug-weakened heart went KAPUT. I might even pay good money to see that one on video. Nah.

Farrah Fawcett had more decency and class in her left big toe than you ever did. To give you a send-off like you were some kind of king, as we see here today, is one of the most ridiculous events in American history. And that’s saying a lot.

I know that’s a hellava mean thing to say, but anyone who takes indecent liberties with innocent children SUCKS to begin with. Of course, since you were a big-time Negro Entertainer, all the braindead legions will still love you no matter how sick a puppy you were. But these kind of people generally have cottage cheese for brains.

The one thing I’ve heard about the whole affair that brightened my day (besides your demise of course), is that some of your crazed fans committed suicide because of your sudden death. Do they get any nuttier?

About the most I’ve ever done, when it came to you, was writing this eulogy. In fact, I can’t believe I’ve even written this much, so far. But I made sure that your slimey Jew lawyers (who ripped you off left and right) paid me big buckage in advance before going along with all this (you think I’d be so stupid not to?).

The kids are all White. They got that going for them.

Oh yeah, to all those people who think that his nose, face, hair and skin were all natural, that he never molested anyone and that his children were half his because they used his sperm in the artificial insemination process (my sister-in-law thinks so), then I got this to say: You need to keep your big fat mouth shut, because you are obviously dumber than an iron wedge and saying any of that tells the world as much.

I mean, please, morons.

But when you think about it, it was pretty good that you didn’t contribute any of your funky Negro DNA to those kids. That was THE nicest thing you could have ever done for them. Let’s just hope your Dad and all the thousands of Jew lawyers don’t get their stinking hands on what’s left of the money coming their way.

Maybe we’ll get lucky and the kids will grow a brain and end-up contributing a lot of your money to the KKK. That would be hilarious.

And your Negro family and that entertainment company who owns what’s left of you, had damn sure better pay the city’s and state’s expenses for all this funeral crap or we’re going to dig you up and sell off bits and pieces of your skinny, rotting corpse to your braindead fans till the bill gets paid. Got it?

Us taxpayers out here, who are normal, level-headed and cared less about you, naturally will not like to see their tax dollars go to some unnatural freak’s funeral, no matter how many nut-jobs loved you. Especially considering that Commiefornia is now going hell-in-a-hand basket broke, in the hole for billions upon billions because of your fellow worthless welfare Negroes, non-stop Homo crap and illegal, system-sucking Mestizos.

And to that bulbous-eyed Reverend Al Sharpton sitting out there in the audience — yeah, I see your fat face — I got this one thing to say: You got some nerve showing your ugly mug in public after accusing those White kids of rape at Duke university in North Carolina. In fact, I’m so sick of your sorry Negroness that once I finish here, I’m coming down and doing exactly what most of White America wants to do to you, all up and down the aisle. Get ready Entertainment Tonight camera crew, it won’t be pretty.

What I really hope and pray fervently for, is not that you rest in peace Michael, because I know you’re probably already the concubine (a subtle White word for “Bitch”) and sexual plaything for some kind of incredibly hellish-looking demon in the Underworld. What I really hope for is that the TV and media finally shuts the hell up about you for a long, long time. I’m so totally sick of Michael Jackson this, Michael Jackson that.

Our country is in debt to the tune of trillions; we have record breaking unemployment, our soldiers are still coming home in body bags, the totally screwed-up politicians are trying to jam cap and trade, health care and “thought crime” legislation down our throats. With all this going on, the media chooses to spend all this time talking about some kiddie-diddling, totally basket-case entertainer?

I guess the Jews really do own the GD media!

Joe Jackson. Just where do they get those stupid hats?

I’m certain I’m not the only one who’s sick and tired of listening to all the Michael Jackson crap. You’re dead, it’s time to STFU about it!

But I know that won’t happen. Our country is so sick in the head and topsey-turvey that they will now turn you into latter-day Christ figure, which is so stomach-churning that it’s time for me to stop, get off this podium and walk down to your family sitting there in the front row and vomit uncontrollably all over their fat, money-grubbing laps.

Afterwards, I’ll go over and see just how comfortable his toady highness, the Reverend Al Sharpton, finds his seat with that fat ass of his.

So, Michael, my black Fedora is off to you! But you really should’ve croaked way back in the early nineties, before all your legal troubles with kiddies and their blackmailing Jew daddies and lawyers. Maybe we might remember you better.

And I know you’ll enjoy your eternal tête-à-tête with that hell demon, Beezledick or whatever his name is, chained-up in that fetid stone crypt deep in the bowels of hell, with those not-so-cute flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz guarding your skinny, bleached-white butt soul.

Thank you Michael Jackson fans and family for having me here today, and goodbye LA LA land! And I’m definitely not stopping by South Central or the Simon Wiesenthal HoloHoax center on my way out. I’m sure you’ll understand.

— INCOG MAN

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

184 Responses to My Michael Jackson Eulogy

1. themadjewess says:

Nemesys;

Oh, I am white alright. You are the nig*er.

You DONT ‘love’ Orion..please.. IF you really love someone, you share things that you might feel between yourself and the ‘friend.’ You are a turncoat, jakobite, backstabbing piece of shit. As far as YOU are concerned “I am the enemy” and the ‘volk’ your friend, so as the ‘volk’ you would NEVER say something like this, to sway Orions friends away from him, REMEMBER….”I am the ENEMY”.

You don’t talk to a friend like this in front of a ‘so-called’ enemy.

Looks like your ‘loose lips sink ships.’

I WOULD NOT EVER do what you just did to Orion to ANYBODY. Turncoat is UNACCEPTABLE.

IncogFARTASS is Orions FRIEND, & you DISRESPECTED him, by saying this public. I would NOT try to turn a person from a friend…(even though incogMOAN is a jerk-off, imo)

you are——————–>>>WHITE TRASH.

You are a back-stabbing excrement.

2. incogman says:

Read my latest 9/11 article and think deeply on the actions of your fellow Zionist Jews, Mad Jewess.

3. rocketman66/67 says:

i watched that chicken video,it’s as disturbing as the slaughter house video’s i’ve seen where the filthy rabbi’s cut the throats of live cattle and let them flop around while they bleed out.
    isn’t this the kind of thing the media would call satanic if it where us white people doing it?
    livestock is sacrificial i know,i eat meat and i’m not very proud of that but i know that if i don’t eat,some living being had died in vain.
    i’d feel better seeing these filthy bastards being tortured and killed slowly than any animal for sure.
    this is sad,very sad.

4. rocketman66/67 says:

JD MANNING is right on,LMAO,funny and true.

5. Marshall says:

HERE is very simple question:

Would you EAT anything that has been declared, “KOSHER?” I have seen that book, POSTVILLE, where Jews came in and set up a sort of slaughterhouse, in the heart of a place where Jews were never needed to be to start with.

They use GENTILES? Do you want lawsuits, exposure, or slick talk?

How about finding Mr. Goldman or Mr. Silverman.

Kind of a place where Jews could re-enact their previous depraved legislation with the founding of the Anti-Defamation League.

Some girl was working in your “pencil-factory” and you raped her and killed her. That girl’s blood screams to me. What was that Jew’s NAME?

That was probably one of the largest “Kosher Slaughterhouses” in the USA, until JEWS turned their heads around, and realized it was THEM.

DIE JEW DIE.

Marshall

6. Marshall says:

I hope everyone realizes, that the “Traditions of the Pharisees” aren’t particularly good.

In fact, all they care about is how they can make money from you until you die.

Michael Jackson.

ABC…it’s easy as 123….ABC you and me girl….I can tell you how to sing it out…show me, show me tell me what’s it’s all about…

Mathematics, on the branches of the learning tree…teacher gonna show you…how to get a way… Ripped off by Jews, from his dying day.

Hmm.

I’ll be there…I’ll be there…!!! Just call my name, and I’ll be there..don’t you know it baby yeah. I’ll be there..when little Michael was in Motown, He was better before Jews came onto the scene. Poor kid was transformed into being some sort of “star.”

Actually what happened, is that JEWS made millions off that whole Jackson Family…and I don’t see any representations of GOD out of it.

Vegas shows? Are those JEWS?

Marshall Ellington

I’ve been trying to get in touch with RONNIE SPECTOR. To find out how her situation (from escaping) Phil Spector has been going.

Whoever sees this

7. Randall says:

TM Jew ess, I have an appointment, so no fancy shit.
    Fuck yourself – goodmornng- get back in line for sloppy seconds!!

8. Marshall says:

SMOKING GUNS, around SKOKIE

What a hell-hole.

Jewess e-mailed me about 10 times in one hour. I’m in South FL dear, no place for Jews to run to, unless they are 18 years old and have daddy’s pension fund in hand, and can make a movie about it.

Enough is enough. Time is running out for JEWRY…your games are being exposed.

I never asked to be popular, I only asked to tell the truth. Since I can’t even seem to do that, your kikengames are DONE.

Revenging angels are boring. Your eternal soul, sent to Jesus Christ to deal with, will establish justice for MY soul.

Marsh!!!

9. themadjewess says:

‘Oh BULL. Nemesys is a first class White patriot of the highest order. Not you. Nemesys never dissed me one bit. You must have been dropped on the head as a kid.’

Yeah, well tell the SA Fag to not talk about Orion about a ‘so-called’ enemy…”Me” on a public blog then.

Incog….
    Btw:
    Fuck you 🙂

10. mydeadpig says:

themadjewess, go stuff your kike head up your carp skank hole! You need to leave, and now. These honorable White European Americans don’t need or want your subversive, vile, corrupt expulsions here. Or anywhere, for that matter. You satanic cocksuckers have worn out your welcome worldwide. I knew it would eventually come to this. Now, you have nowhere to run to, nowhere to hide. YOU ARE EXPOSED for what you are, the offspring of Satan.

“I shall give you my sincere advice. First to set fire to their synagogues or schools and to bury and cover with dirt whatever will not burn, so that no man will ever again see a stone or cinder of them. This is to be done in honor of our Lord and of Christendom.” – Martin Luther on the Jews

“Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.” — Revelation 3:9

Now, go fuck yourself!

11. themexican says:

Yes Im mexican, living in Mexico. It sucks, this country is used as experimentacion for future manovers on US citizens. We have more brain dead people here than any other part of the world. Mexicans love telenovelas, and futbol and gossip shows and money. They love easy money, the sell their own children to buy cars and stuff. I know because if heard of it and have seen people do it.

12. White Master says:

madjew,

Now why in the hell are you saying the word “fag?” Do you kike jerkoffs not support fagdom. You damn Jews truly are pieces of shit.

And why the hell am I sometimes hearing Jews saying “nigger” and screaming White power?? YOU ARE NOT WHITE… ASSHOLES!

We Whites belong to a club you do not belong to, and you sure as hell are not welcomed in. (Didn’t one of your own Jew dykes say that some years back?)

CREEP!!!

13. themadjewess says:

oh, I am white alright, the DARKENESS is IN you.

14. Hey, sayanim jewess…. You say the “darkeness” is in White Master… But you forget that even written in your own disgusting Talmud that Lucifer, your god, is the “Lord of Light”.. YOUR Talmudic scripture teaches its followers clearly that YOUR “god” is Lucifer! Hmmm….. Interesting anology, your last comment, so to speak….. Your choice of words, sayanim, show you in your true “light”, definitely.

White??? Since when are Indo-Turkish Khazars white? Maybe mixing your blood over the centuries with true whites may lighten your skin, but you celebrate being a Khazarian (Ashkenazi) Jew… Therefore you are not white!

Try again, agent of Isra-Hell!

15. Orion14 says:

Thermo is half white. Therefore, she can seig heil HALFWHITE POWER!

16. Orion14 says:

And Thermo, stop calling Incog names. He was nice enough to give you another chance here, if he bans you again, don’t come crying to me because there is nothing I can do.

So, start acting like an Aryan Insurgent! 🙂

17. White Master says:

Jewess,

You are about as White as Michael Jackson WUZZ!

18. White Master says:

Will someone please explain to me how a Jew does everything to beat down White people, and then claims to be White?

Jewess and the rest of your demonic kind,

Jealousy and envy BURN DEEPLY in you satanic children of DARKNESS!!!

19. themadjewess says:

No, Michael Jackass is def. more white then I.
    I DONT READ THE TALMUD MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know the Christian Bible, the New Testament better than ANYBODY HERE!

Alright, no more names against incog- maybe.

20. When was the last time that you attended one of the Synagogues (of Satan), mad-satanist??? They teach and brainwash your people with the TALMUD in those structures!!!

You are of Khazarian blood, therefore you are NOT white…

Damn, these people trying to pass themselves off as being “white” is absolutely ridiculous!!!

21. kerdasi amaq says:

It’s quite fortuitous that Micheal Jackson died when he did, wasn’t all that coverage of the Fourth of July Tea parties blitzed off the airwaves by it. Maybe the attendence was affected as well?

After all, these Tea parties are the most significant things happening in America nowadays.

22. Louis from Montreal says:

Did you hear that Jacko once called the singing group, “Boyz to Men?” He thought it was a delivery service. LOL
    Even the Pope said that if he heard one more report about Michael molesting boys he would have to ordain him….
    Now, how do the kids at Neverland know what time to go to bed? When the big touches the little one.LMAO

23. Dogsbreath101 says:

Hey bitch, Michael Jackass is a Nigga. His kids are white, go figure.

24. Dogsbreath101 says:

Try reading the Torah. You might become a REAL JEW…shykster.

25. Saul says:

“Mexicans are like pet jews. Sorry to say it since Im mexican my self but they really are. I`ve tried to wake people up but they really dont care or dont want to know the truth. But I have not given up. Incogman: great blog, great info.” ~ themexican

Would probably make a better citizen than most of the so-called jewed Educated AmeriKans, I’ve seen in the past 30 years or so. Back when immigration quotas were sane and not used as a jew-tool to destroy America demographically, criminally and economically, many Mexicans here ACTUALLY came here to be AMERICANS. I’ve known several. Wow! Fancy that! If for real.

26. guitarman uk says:

from ‘real z news,’the jews behind micheal jackson:

27. guitarman uk says:

The British satirical magazine Private Eye summarised the media’s U-turn on Jackson thus: “What you didn’t read in all the newspapers: ‘Mad Paedophile Dead: Yesterday a 50 year-old mentally ill paedophile died in America.'”

28. Racist killer says:

you f****** racist you bastard you stupid racist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

29. themadjewess says:

racist killer 🙂 LOL…..The incogmoan is a CHARMER LOL 🙂

30. White Master says:

racist killer,

You idiot, did you think that one up all by yourself?

31. anarchore says:

I don’t think he did molest anyone. I believe he was innocent and child-like until the end – I remember not wanting to grow up either. Not that his handlers didn’t screw up his life with the drugs.

The grifters were out to get him, children were coached on what to say, and his songs tell of the J-ws exploiting it all.

32. I think he did molest children, but didn’t mean any harm in it. I think its a brain disorder. What a strange strange man.

33. H A C says:

When Michael Jackson arrived at the Pearly Gates he was met by Elvis Presley, who asked him “Are you Michael Jackson?”

Michael answered with a very positive “Yes, I am!”

Elvis then asked, “Are you the Michael Jackson?”

Michael answered “Yes.”

Elvis then asked him, “Are you the Michael Jackson that married my daughter?”

Michael answered “Yes, that’s me.”

Elvis exclaimed “Thank Christ for that! Frank Sinatra told me she married some nigger!”

34. john says:

So many racist in here, racist that dont think being a racist is not bad at all. you can talk and talk and think dirty, all you will end up in is the grave. When you do, when you get ill, when your lonely, none of your racial bullshits will ever help or save you or make you feel better, in the head, you will always be losers. You are such losers that you have made even yourselves believe your lies. All of you who says Michael Jackson is a molester have probably been molested and needs to take it out on someone, or someone has taken your job away from you who is black. Black, white, brown, if you cant put it in your head to be educated atleast for one day in your life and admit even to yourself that you are so wrong, in death you will be equalized. You people who says ‘I think he molested kids…strange strange man”, don’t talk if you only think. Talk if you researched and actually know things. For this person who did this Eulogy, don’t worry, I bet with the kind of person you are, there will be more than 1000 people out there who will give you the same kind of Eulogy you have done for Michael Jackson – except this time, everything on it will all be true, that your a racist, a loser. Whats all the talk about the jews? Whatever kind of world your in, there is a bigger world somehere here where no one blames any bodys color or religion. Only people like yourselves who have such narrow, uneducated, high and mighty attitude to make themselves feel better are the low life in this world who victiimizes, inflict hur on people like you accuse Michael Jackson. Michael Jackson is brilliant, gifted, compassionate, kind. His skin color never changed his race. If you think changing the color of your skin is denouncing their race is a total retard. In Asia, millions whitens their skin. In the West, millions tan their skin to be darker. Michael Jackson, should you look and read enough despite your jealousy and ill brains, you will see that you are dead wrong. I guess you will never waste time to do that like you said – your too scared to actually find out and accept you are wrong. You have lived in your world of lies for too long! loser.

35. incogman says:

I guess you enjoy my writings, Negro. Thanks — I just didn’t know any of you can read. My bad!

36. john says:

TO THE EULOGY WRITER ……stop reading or watching any news in the media so you can stop being “Sick of all the BS” and maybe you can clean your head and your soul while your at it because all the things you are talking about here -all sounds like you, lots of BS. Your a coward. Things in this world are not all about what you seem to make the world all about. You spit dirt on Michael Jackson and thats spitting on 400 million plus people in the world who have respected and loved this man no matter what stupid issues people like you are too gullible to believe- well hey your a racist you dont need proof, just skin color and thats proof for you-what kind of world your in! what stupidity. No matter what you say, you will be taken over, this world is going to mix people, it will mix races, peoples mind no matter how narrow yours is, are starting to fall in love with people no matter what their race are, color, thats because LOVE is stronger than all those poisons in your brain. Its not as if you Americans dont come to other countries, invade, make war and you talk about cleaning your country and making it all white. you should just join those hollywood movies about past ‘slavery’ movies. You can live your world there since your a loser anyway. Your obviously a racist. What gets me is, why do you think your race is the better color anyway should you really like to talk about race!? High and mighty. You like to talk about things that will never end, you like to live your life hating religions and colors you are such a loser. Your life is not any better just because you want your America to be just all white! Black people have developed Europe did you know that? They are topnotch sportsmen. Michael Jackson is the biggest star ever that had just died and he is black. Those kids of him, you guys are truly ignorant, look closely, they are not just white. ANYHOW? Where does your mind go when all you can keep talking about is COLOR OF THE SKIN? Its a dead end. Its the worse determination of any humans capabilities. Meaning…color does not matter! Who are you to make such mockery of Michael Jackson what coward.
    MYDEADPIG?——pleaaasseee dont talk for us milllionnnnssssss of people out here. We dont even know what you are talking about. Its all in your head, anyone is welcome in many parts of the world whatever they are..

37. john says:

You sir……You cannot read and write. you cannot see and hear either. you don’t even have common sense. The people who read your article and agrees with you are exactly like you, bitter, coward and left out. Lonely. Needing to feel good so they can lie to themselves their not losers. The only language you speak is the language that don’t get anywhere in this world, the talk of color. Help yoursf, and dont blame everything on race, color, politicians, musicians…its just you..your have a problem in your head.

38. incogman says:

Jeesh, Negro, didn’t I say that Jackson did the moonwalk great? What more do you want? Also, Jackson knew the Jew was screwing him BIG-TIME and said so. Maybe, just maybe, once you grow a brain you might figure that one out. By then, it’ll be too late and your cushy American lifestyle will be over — once White America has had more than enough.

You say: “Black people have developed Europe did you know that?” No, I sure didn’t, Negro. Sure wished I was as smart as you people of color.

39. Marshall says:

Dear “john,”

Before you criticize people for lack of reading and/or writing ability, perhaps you at least adopt the habit of capitalizing your own first name. Such a practice would greatly contribute towards your personal credibility.

I shall not delve into the myriad other syntactical and grammatical errors in your aforementioned posts. I will respond with two videos demonstrating clearly that Mr. Jackson converted wholeheartedly to Islam in his final days. Perhaps this conversion may shed some light on the reasons for Mr. Jackson’s untimely and possibly Jewish-perpetrated death.

40. GDL/White Master says:

Hey John,

Negro pregnancy test:

Stick a fried chicken leg inside the vagina of the possibly expecting negress….if the chicken leg comes out half eaten than a little “nigga” is inside the womb.

41. GDL/White Master says:

John,

You babble about nothing, so STFU already!

42. incogman says:

“Did you know you can buy Obama Christmas ornaments. Its officially legal to hang negroes from trees again.”

LOL! Good ones.

43. Octocock says:

What do Michael Jackson and Walmart have in common?

They both have boys underwear half off.

I have never seen anything funnier — or sadder — than this gelded white papsmear pretending he doesn’t know “what’s the one word that starts with “n” and ends with an “r” that you never want to call a black person?”

How do stop a bunch of niggers from hanging round in your front yard?

Hang em’ in the back.

44. Anonymous says:

incogman clearly has no friends