White America: 9/11 SHEEP?

9/11 showed that we are sheep. Nano Thermite particles proves 9/11 was an inside job.

Are White Americans sheep? Considering the recent physical evidence that 9/11 was an Inside Job and where the USA is now going, one would be hard-pressed not to come to this sorry conclusion.

Watch my latest video (above) on the subject, with information on the Nano-thermite or “Super-thermite” evidence discovered in the debris of the World Trade Center destruction. This is from a peer-reviewed study, by nine scientists from various countries and was published in OPEN CHEMICAL PHYSICS Journal. I talked about it here in 9/11: The Smoking Gun? For an essay on the study, by Jim Hoffman, please go here: 9/11 Research: Explosive residues

Also, I tie all this together with the Zionist Power Structure and the obvious direction they are now taking America with Obama, just like Bush before him.

9/11 was a glimpse into the maw of the beast. With the evidence now virtually mountainous that 9/11 was a Inside Job, and all the other current events going on today; it’s now becoming glaringly apparent that the US is under a purposeful plan to socialize this country and even worse. We are gradually being marshaled along towards a Judaized Communist state, with Whites Gentiles as a powerless and spat-upon minority.

White America needs to come together to fight these people. But even voicing our concerns about the Health Care bill, has them calling us all “Nazis,” and “White supremacists.” They want to scare us into shutting-up, using the same old tired Jew slanders. The whole “diversity” and Political Correct business has been created and used by these people to hide behind, to politically brand any White who’s become wise to the deal, as they go about literally stealing the United States for their own selfish power, religious and racial reasons.

If you just came here to my blog, please take the time to read a few things here, go to some of the links on the left and really think about what is happening today. I started this blog, wrote articles, copied other people’s work and created videos like the above, because I sincerely believe that White Americans are in danger and wanted you to wake up to it.

I hope I am wrong. I really do. But since I came to this conclusion I continually see evidence, every day, that I am not. And if I can put this much effort into this, can you not spend a little time reading, watching a few videos and thinking about it?

Thank you for your time in advance.

VIDEO BELOW DELETED BY JEWS AND/OR JEW SYMPATHIZERS AT METACAFE, GO TO WNTUBE VIDEO ABOVE AND WATCH WHAT THEY DON’T WANT YOU TO SEE!

[gigya width=”480″ height=”400″ src=”http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/3172879/911_sheep_ii.swf” quality=”high” wmode=”transparent” allowScriptAccess=”always” ]

Metacafe upload above. May not last long.

This entry was posted in 9/11, My Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

76 Responses to White America: 9/11 SHEEP?

1. kerdasi amaq says:

Free speech is no different.

2. steve wang, read my comment again… I did not miss anything, and I stand behind my statement due to real evidence of their origins from Arthur Koestler’s “The Thirteenth Tribe”, which shows clear and factual evidence that these Ashkenazi “Jews” are Indo-Turkish Armenioid in origin… NOT from Israel through Italy as that author claims falsely. It is obvious that the author is saying that to try again to deceive readers into the falsehood of a Middle Eastern origin for these deceivers!

We deserve the truth, and I am all for the truth no matter how much the truth hurts!

3. JamesTheJust says:

Pastor Ken Gregg, an Identity minister in Tennessee, was standing in line at a fast food restaurant, wearing a T-shirt that said on the back: “Who are these Edomites who dare to challenge the Saxon Race.” The T-shirt has an Aryan warrior brandishing a shield and sword. It just so happened that that day, a Jew was standing in line, behind him. When Pastor Gregg turned around, the Jew said, “I’m a Jew and I resent the message on your T-shirt.” Pastor Gregg thought for a second and responded: “So YOU KNOW YOU’RE AN EDOMITE?”

4. JamesTheJust says:

There are two types of Jews:

The Separdvim (Sephardic). These are decesdents of the Caananites/Edomites. They are Middles Eastern. They make up about 5% of Jewry.

II Kings, 17:24-41 tells us that, after the Israelites of the House of Israel had been removed from Samaria, the Assyrians imported the Sepharvaim to live in the vacated territory. The account also tells us that these Sepharvaim later began practicing the “law of Moses.” But they were NOT Israelites.

The people known as Sephardim Jews, “Spanish Jews,” include a mixture of these people who also descended from the Canaanites (the people who colonized Carthage). Following it’s sack by Rome, they adopted the Sepharvaim, or Sephardim name and constitute about 5% of world Jews today. The Sephardim Jews speak Latino, a mixture of Spanish and Hebrew. The Sephardim Jews migrated West through Egypt, then North into Spain from Yahud and Samaria before, during, and after the destruction of Yerushalayim by the Romans in 70 CE,. This migration became known as the “Jewish Diaspora”. Today, these Sephardim Jews are still using their ancient adopted name Sephardim. They settled in Spain, Portugal, the Eastern Mediterranean, Italy, the Balkans, Salonica and Macedonia, and eventually emigrated into France, England, and Western Europe.

The Ashkenazi (The Khazars):

Due north of Palestine, in the year 740 AD, one of the strangest events in history took place. Joseph, the King (Bulan) of the kingdom of Khazaria, had to make a political decision in order to save his kingdom from attack on two fronts. Christian Russia was invading from the north and the Muslims were threatening to invade from the south. Khazaria was well situated along the trade route between Europe and the East, so Joseph the Bulan was intent on preserving his kingdom.

He also needed to civilize his unruly people, who were essentially savages living in the southeastern steppes of Russia, bordering on western Asia. For this purpose, he interviewed a Christian priest, a Jewish rabbi and a Muslim priest. Perhaps to avoid antagonizing the bordering Christian and Muslim nations (“If I favor one, the other will become my enemy”), he chose Judaism as the new state religion. By making this decision, the “Jewish” population of the planet increased tenfold, as there were ten times as many Khazars in Khazaria as there were Sephardic Jews in the rest of the world.

But there was more to this decision, because the fact is that many Edomites and Hittites had migrated up to Khazaria, beginning in the days of the Roman invasion of Jerusalem by Titus in 70 AD. By 740 AD, the land of Hittites was known as Asia Minor. Today, it is known as Turkey. So, essentially, the Turks are a branch of the old Hittite kingdom, which Esau married into. But he had taken his Hittite wives and moved down to Mt. Seir, which was eventually known as Idumea.

According to virtually all scholars on the subject, King Joseph traced the ancestry of his people back to Togarmah, son of Ashkenaz, son of Japheth. The word ‘Turk’ is a shortened form of the word ‘Togarmah.” Hence, the Khazar people are a combination of the Hebrew Japheth, the Hittites and the Edomites, plus a fair amount of Mongol blood thrown in, as the Mongols had numerous clashes with the Khazars, and much assimilation had taken place between the two groups.

This is the genealogical blueprint of the so-called ASHKENAZI JEWS, who today comprise up to 95% of the world’s Jewish population. Except for any stray Edomites, who had migrated up to Khazaria from Idumea, these Khazar people HAD ABSOLUTELY NO CONTACT WITH EITHER ISRAEL OR JUDAH. Hence, for these people to call themselves “Semites” is patently absurd.

From Cain To Khazaria: The True Genealogy of the Jewish People, Documented From the Bible and From Jewish Writings

5. Dragon's Eye says:

All I have to say is this: “Good info here! I have known all of this for years and still, it doesn’t make it to the top of most people’s minds!”

This country has been so drained of its sanity and its will to live that I wonder if there is any hope for this patient ( THE America ) at all! When the American-Israeli Public Affairs Committee ( A.I.P.A.C. ) has virtually all of the strings in its greasy, grimy hands, all genuine Americans stand to lose much! Paul J. McCloskey found out the hard way! The so-called “Ju” is a relic of a long-gone age ( the old age of Judea ). Yes, I spelled it correctly, they are Ju’s not Jews. They are a fraud, Talmudists, “Zionists”. They ARE the cancer of the world! They ARE the “church of blood”; the bringers of death and destruction; They are controlled chaos and destruction, for the institution of a ‘new-world order’ ( more like rotten-old odor )!

The proof is in the historical pudding; and my, how bitter it be!

They feel themselves to be THE gods of all when WE are the Gods of our own making, each and every one of us. We must lift ourselves high above the menial games we are forced to play by. We should reach out to our higher selves and reclaim our destinies. We were ALL born to be, that which we were created to be! GREAT! We were NOT created to be slaves to one another! We were NOT created to serve any other man! We WERE created to become as our Creator! The Zionists want obedient slaves who know NOTHING of their own spiritual power and direction. I say phooey to that! I am AS my Creator, and will become AS my Creator, so shall it be! These Zionists are living a falsehood and in an illusion where ALL men would serve them! I say Phooey to them all! I serve NO man, and NO man serves me! We serve our Creator, and soon to become AS our Creator!

In Peace, Love, and Light, my brethren!!!

Blessed Be!!!

6. Dragon's Eye says:

I don’t think I would be buying the ‘christian’ dogma too much, thank you! The ‘second coming’ is another Zionist-orchestrated lie that many Whites have swallowed since Cyrus Schofield’s ‘Home Study Bible’. ( This also being an extension of Helena Blavatsky’s ‘secret’. ) The Zionists just don’t want the truth about man’s true spiritual destiny ever to get out into the open! We are all to be AS our Creator! The ‘christian’ doctrine doesn’t want you to know that either! They want you to keep downplaying yourselves as “born unto sin” and “without hope” ( without THEIR doctrine of thought-control )!

Time to break free and truly learn of your true spiritual nature!

We should be asking: ” Am I like God yet? “

7. Marshall says:

James-

That’s hilarious!!! No need for a knight with a shield, just a bumper sticker that says, “Get Thee behind me, Edomite!!!”

Whomever it “offends”…well…there ya go LOL!!!

Remember that story about St. Patrick and the snake…the snake talked ITSELF into that box…St. Patrick just closed the lid and got rid of it.

Dare I say the Talmudvision is the box the Jew crawls into all by itself?

Marsh 😉

8. American says:

After livestock auctions, I’m finding farmer’s markets a good place to chat about the JEW. First, these people are typically organic and entirely opposite personalities of the JEW-pigs. The farmers are not watching tv, but growing fantastic food for themselves and others. You also won’t find JEWS here, as the sales tickets are typically just a few dollars each, thus making criminal enterprises not lucrative enough. However, this does make it another fine place to spread those singles around, with comments like “JEWS control and censor ALL media”, or “the banksters are JEWS, “JEWS have been expelled 109 times, look into it”, and “Timmy Geithner doesn’t pay taxes, why should you?”

I don’t know why ‘canadian’ hasn’t seen any of these bills in circulation, it’s on ALL my currency! Let the pig roast begin, the JEW-pig, that is.

9. JamesTheJust says:

Dare I say the Talmudvision is the box the Jew crawls into all by itself?

Great analogy, Marsh.

10. guitarman uk says:

dragons eye…..”We should be asking: ” Am I like God yet? “

pantera ‘becoming’ (godsize) with lyrics

11. themadjewess says:

IncogSNOB… The Daily KKKos is wanting to shut Beck up, the one that YOU said was a “Zionist tool” I told you time and time again that BOLSHEVIK monsters are in charge, but you REFUSED to listen.

Once AGAIN, the MAD Jewess proves you WRONG 🙂
    —-
    WARNING! Jew Spew detectors are registering high on the above line of bull. Please consider carefully before swallowing.

12. Julian Lee says:

This is an important new video on 9-11. It’s really well done, and makes things really clear. Even the slowest potatoes will be able to get the picture when watching this:

How the WTC Towers Were Destroyed, What They Used, How They Did It

It features a professional demo man who really exposes the thing.