Deciphering Jewish Intellectual Movements

Must watch videos for those now researching the “Jew Question.” Part 1 above.

In this highly informative public access broadcast peace activist Mark Green and Professor Kevin MacDonald discuss the devastating impact Jewish intellectual movements have had on White Western societies. If you have never been able to read Dr. MacDonald’s scholarly books this 57 minute truthpackage is probably the next best thing around for helping one to understand the Zionist Network’s many negative effects over our lives. Topics covered include Freudian psychology, Boasian anthropology, Marxism, the Frankfurt School, the New York intellectuals, NeoConservatism and much more. A must watch for all Nationalists! — David Duke’s website

Click on “read the rest” to watch parts 2-6

Go here to read Prof. MacDonald’s Culture of Critque PDF

This entry was posted in Jewish Supremacy and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

36 Responses to Deciphering Jewish Intellectual Movements

1. hoff2 says:

There is nothing complicated about the jews. They want to CONTROL everybody and everything. This is the reason why there is not one single issue where the jews can be overlooked. Take any topic and l will show you the jews and what they are doing.

2. I am extremely grateful for guys like Kevin MacDonald, David Duke and you Incogman for providing some truthful counter balance to the untruthful propaganda of organized, criminal Jewry.

3. Randall says:

Nice. Pity Kevin has to use an academic vernacular to explain what hoff 2 can say
    in a few common words, but he does have sway in the academic world (as well
    as “manufactured ” notoriety from ADL and SPLC) so he has a pretty specific
    target that is really important to this cause.
    Kevin is afraid of NOTHING!
    Those who can accurately gauge anyone who is not overstepping cultural
    bounds to get a message across, will REALLY appreciate the way KM is approaching this war.
    Don’t think he doesn’t know there is one too.

4. incogman says:

MacDonald is cool, collected and affable. This kind of approach is dangerous to Jewry and you see that with them attacking him vehemently as an anti-Semite. Note how MacDonald says nothing about the SPLC attacking him per se, but merely states facts that anyone can find out. I also like how he describes Jew intelligentsia books as convoluted and lacking data to back up their Jew drivel. Hasn’t everyone noticed that? Jew books are full of foggy brain twists that it makes no sense, only that it sounds scientific.

Jews love to create and inhabit a phony smarter-than-thou image. They expect the Goyim to ooh and ah. After-all, the rest of Jewry plays along because it’s a fellow Jew who wrote it.

I do disagree when the 2 say that Jews are the smartest. Tests recently showed Episcopal Whites exhibiting the highest IQ. Jewry may be smarter than the Negro, but I will contest much more.

5. JamesTheJust says:

Oh yeah! I am trying to think of the book that Wiesel wrote on the Holyhoax. The pages were riddled with footnotes; making it appear scholarly and well researched, but when you start actually trying to find the documentation, it either leads nowhere or to Wiesel himself or to some equally disreputable source of some other outrageous jew. NEVER does it lead to official documents or independent sources.

6. Biker68 says:

a buddy sent me this link, it seems we are waking up all over the globe! another great post Incog, ive only watched the first 2 vids, and will watch the rest later today. McDonald is great, their lie is coming unraveled, OUR time is coming!

7. Louis from Montreal says:

You can always judge the validity of an individuals argument by the amount of opposition it recieves, which is what I witnessed when Kevin MacDonald was on a speaking tour, here in Canada, some 10-12 years back. The, “radical left,” were out en-force, doing their best to disrupt every single venue Mr. MacDonald appeared at. That is, every venue where they weren’t successful in intimidating the property owner to cancel beforehand.

8. Marshall says:

Look at some of the convoluted crap Alan Dershowitz writes. Plagiarism accusations abound.

The more I read from Jews, the more they get downright paradoxical. You know, they claim the Kabbalah is THE way to get to know “God.” The Kabbalah names God as “Ayn Soph.” Their definition here:
    —————————————————————-

Ayn Soph in Hebrew means “who is unknowable” or “without end”. Because He is without end we can never hope to completely understand Him. Few have ever begun the journey to the most basic elementary levels of knowledge of the Ayn Soph.

On the physical scale we can barely begin to comprehend his nature. How much less do we understand of the Ayn Soph on the spiritual level. Ayn Soph represents the great beyond which even the most learned and masterful students fail to touch.
    —————————————————————–

If some “rabbi” is telling me that he is “in intimate contact with an unknowable entity,” that seems a “SOPHisticated” (ahem…no pun intended?) way to tell me he doesn’t know what the hell he’s talking about, by his OWN DEFINITION!!! LOL!!!

Rabbis are nothing but jack-assed con artists. The “fruits” of the Kabbalah “Tree of Life” are EASY to see…Sarah Silverman, Madonna, Ashton Kutcher, Britney Spears, Rosanne Barr, Paris Hilton, etc. and LOTS AND LOTS OF SHEKELS.

A tree is truly known by the fruit it bears, isn’t it?

Marsh 😀

9. Marshall says:

Check out the Kabbalah’s effect on gentile Mouseketeer girls-

Britney’s rehab suicide bid

* From: The Daily Telegraph
    * Mon Mar 05 00:00:00 EST 2007 Mon Mar 05 00:00:00 EST 2007

REPORTS have emerged from the UK that fallen pop star Britney Spears tried to hang herself with a bedsheet during rehab, after screaming that she was the “anti-christ”.

She made the demonic cry after scrawling the devil’s number “666” across her head.

Spears’s manic behaviour has concerned relatives who once again fear for her safety, and has staff at the Promises Clinic in Malibu, California struggling to cope.

The former chart-topper’s troubles have been revealed in Britain’s News Of the World, which broke the exclusive story.

Within days of her suicidal behaviour, Spears – who was in and out of rehab before shaving her own head and later attacking a photographer’s car with an umbrella – was begging estranged husband Kevin Federline not only for a reconciliation, but demanding she wanted to soon have another baby.

The ordeal began when she terrified staff by writing the number of the beast on her head and running around the clinic screaming, “I am the anti-christ!”

“The clinic people just didn’t know what to do,” a friend claimed.

The pop star then tried to hang herself with a bedsheet was but was found before she could hurt herself.
    ——————————————————————————————

HEY BRITNEY!!! God told you to stay away from that freaking tree…leave that fruit alone DUMMY, and while you’re at it, give me my rib back crypto-HO LOL!!!

😀

10. sept says:

Christian Science Monitor AGAINST white racial unity.

La. interracial marriage: Is life tougher for biracial kids?

More propaganda ….

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE?
    THEY WANT TO DESTROY YOU.
    IT’S OBVIOUS BY NOW.

11. kerdasi amaq says:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K6owAjIFP0&hl=en&fs=1&]

12. hoff2 says:

Hoff deciphering jewish anti-intellectual movemets

The last four years l have maybe watched top four hours TalmudVision, TV all together. Before l woke up to the Lying Jew Scumbags l watched TalmudVision 24-7.

BBC World was the first choice when l woke up, the biggest TV channel there is. CNN, Fox News, Sky News. Discovery, National Geographic, History Channel. And of course the state TalmudVision.

Watching TV with one eye and the other eye on internet. Writing, reading on the net and watching TV. lntense to say the least. …Four black churches in Alabama on fire …

You listen and as horribly as it is, you forget. There is always a new horror comming up, but this horror stood out, simply because all the “news” started to rant the Alabama Church Fires.

Endless speculations if it was KKK, White Militia, Neo-Nazi etc etc. This “news” was all over every single international TalmudVision, inkluding the state TalmudVision. The last time l heard about it, it was up to five torched black churches in Alabama.

And then this “news” was gone. Not one single word about it. You forget … there is lways a new horror comming up on the “news”. Then l found Judicial-lnc and started to read. lread and l read and l read … and l could simply not believe what l was reading.

Jud-lnc was a WHAT!? WHAT!? WTF!!! This is lie! lf this is true, why haven’t l been told this before!? Jud-lnc told me things l simply refused to believe. Then it turned out that a simple five minutes Google would confirm what Jud-lnc claimed. l did my homework and a whole new world was expoed to me. The Jewish world…

When the Alabama Church Fire arsonists got caught they had set fire to NINE BLACK churches. Tell me when you heard a word about this in TalmudVision! You can’t because you haven’t.

lf ONE white person had torched 9 black churces it would be all over the jews TalmudVision -24-7. Endless books would have been written. The Jew Steven Spielberg and countless other jews would have made an endless series of movies and TV shows about how evil and hateful all white people are. Every single person in the whole world would have heard about the Alabama chuch fires.

But you don’t know the first thing about it. Do you know why? Because they are JEWS. When the culprits are jews, the jews who owns and controls all the TalmudVision, TV in the western world just stop talk about it. Out off sight, out off mind.

This is soooooo blatant in your face that even a retard can understand how jewish TV power works.

If these were White Supremacists, skinheads, KKK, they would be charged with hate crimes, get an immediate trial, and be sentenced to thirty years. There is a reason a spectacular story like this has vanished from the headlines.

13. hoff2 says:

How the jews lie to YOU, is what the jews do NOT tell you.

lf any nation in the world would do this to America. Every single american would knew about it simply because it would be on every frontpage, every “news” on TV and radio 24-7 for years, if not decades.

The outrage would never end and american housewives would rally in Washington DC demanding that the shit of a country being wiped off the face of earth.

What more have the Lying Jew Scumbags been lying to you about?

“Israeli attack on USS Liberty (US Navy ship)”

14. hoff2 says:

lf TRUE Americans was in controlled the American state this video would be on every single TV channel 24-7 for years. What do you think the average American would think of jews if this video was aired 24-7 for a decade? Jews and Jewistan is Americas best ally that America must protect at any cost or that the jews are the Lowlife, Lying Scumbags that must be wiped off the face of the earth?

Jews did USS Liberty, the jews have admitted thay did USS Liberty. lt’s official. Just do your homework. Just Google USS Liberty and you will get millions of hits. lt’s no secret, but you don’t know, and that is how the Lying Jew lies to you, they don’t tell.

15. hoff2 says:

Hoff’s grammar school anyone? Fee free and cheap.

16. hoff2 says:

lt’s all about controlling the propaganda-machine. lf arabs was in control of the “media” and Hollywood you can be sure of one thing, the Jews attack on America and USS Liberty would be on all TV 24-7. lf arabs was in control every single American would know about USS Liberty.

But 99 percent of all Americans do not know about USS Liberty so who is in control of the “media” in America?

“But I don’t care if Americans think we’re running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.”

17. hoff2 says:

l always write in a way where l equat JEW with Lying SOB. That is good for white people! Here are more Lying Jew SOBs. Anyone believing this Lying Jew Bullshit is beyond dumbfucked retard.

“Second Only To Anne Frank’s Diary”

18. Biker68 says:

holy shit HOFF! the JEWS rode a GERMAN invention into outer space!? WOW! ive heard of Jews that will NOT ride in a BMW or MERCEDES!!!

but of course THEY invented it, space travel.. the Europeans copied them! Jews have been being persecuted in outer space for CENTURIES!!! OHHHH our SUFFERINGK! we went into space and were GASSED! now PLEASE EVERYONE.. give us MONEY!!!

19. hoff2 says:

JEWs did this

“Victims of soviet teror”

20. hoff2 says:

The JEWs “Workers Paradise”

“A Day in the Life of Ivan Desinovich”

21. incogman says:

Marshall, you need to go sleep it off. None of your comments are showing up.

22. Boy in a barrel says:

@ Waterman: There are cryptic reasons for the recent tacks that you saw and commented on the other day, too complex to explain right here, but family members of mine have had *** threats through my activities. We live in a slightly different world this side. Have faith. I know what I’m doing. However, I WILL NOT put my blood at risk, or stake for what I do. Keep up the great work. Biab.

23. Dick Stallion says:

Ahh…here you all are! I swear, everytime I try to tell people on other websites about the Jews I’m usually all alone in my opinion. Once I’ve said my piece the other posters either remain silent or gang up on me.

Some of the “posters” are actually JIDF, or some other Jewish group, trying to bully everyone into excepting their message…they usually win. Now I understand why…’cause you all are posting over here (and other white guy websites) – preaching to the Choir – WHERE IT”S NICE AND SAFE!

So much for fighting Jewish domination! XD

24. all out of gum/gtrman says:

Dick stallion- most here are bemused and puzzled as to why jews and libiots post here and wouldnt dream of visiting jew-sites to post. But you make a good point. Name a few sites and some here might lend you support. Personally i prefer preaching to the choir to pissing in the wind. No offence intended

25. incogman says:

Stallion:

Yeah, you’re right to a degree. I do make efforts to post comments elsewhere, if they get past censorship. I sometimes have problems with time (I can’t do this blog and everything else), but I do make forays here and there. Jews and Negroes hate me all over the planet.

Find us a topic, come back here and give us a link and we’ll back you up.

26. all out of gum/gtrman says:

ive seen Incogman brandishing his rapier on a couple of other blogs and walking away unscathed. wow, ive gone all ‘ world of warcraft’

27. Dick Stallion says:

@ all out of gum/gtrman: I post at Youtube (when I feel like redoing my registration after being suspended for the umteenth time) infowars, Antiwar.com, Stormfront (they won’t put any of my posts up though…not sure why), Rense.com, Oath Keepers, and a few others…nothing blatantly liberal (‘cept when I’m feeling outraged at liberal stupidity).

As for pissing in the wind…yeah, it feels like it most of the time, ’til you see people starting to use your phraseology and adopting the anti-jewish domination message. That makes it all worth it, I think.

@ incogman: If I remember correctly, you posted a video at Antiwar.com…it was removed by the time I clicked on the link. No big surprise there. :/

The moderator at AW, Angela, is a Jewess and she does not like me at all! To her credit, though, she has only deleted 4-5 of my posts…not too bad for snobby Jew bitch! 😀

As for getting help…Heh, never occurred to me that I might be able to! Next time I get into a scuffle with the JIDF I’ll swing by and leave ya a link. 😉

PS loved MacDonald’s videos…thank you for posting them.

28. incogman says:

Stallion:

I didn’t post any video at Anti-War. Someone else may have. My Video “Wake Up to the Real Deal.” (in “My Videos” page above under my banner) was put on a lot a places before the Jews got me and the link deleted from Youtube, Vimeo and Metacafe. Vimeo showed the feeds and it was watched by over 50,000 at various blogs, forums, etc.

FEEL FREE TO DOWNLOAD A COPY AND UPLOAD ANYWHERE.

29. Marshall says:

The more people they try to ban, the bigger the blowback will be.

😀

30. Hoff says:

How dumb the white man really is.

What bodypart did you use watching this video?

“I got busted for walking like a dumbass!”

Now look at your TalmudVision, TV and tell me how many times you see cleavage like this?

31. JamesTheJust says:

I love Judicial-Inc. It really shows the insanity of the Jew in good taste and humor.

32. Hoff says:

lf l got your entire army surrenderd and gave it back to you. What would you call that?

Hitler had the ENTIRE GB and French army surrendered at Donkirk. And what did hitler do?

Hitler could have every single GB soldier killed or taken them POWs, Prisorner Of War. Hitler could have wiped the entire GB army off the face of earth. And wht did Hitler do?

This was Hitler’s biggest mistake.

33. Hoff says:

The JEWs paradise – The work camps of the nice Germans

34. babette says:

I agree with you wholeheartedly, Incog, jews are not smarter than whites.

They are far more mendacious, greedy and arrogant. That’s all.

Nepotism, blackmail, extortion, False Flags, anything to get what they want.

Doesn’t take brains, it takes an unprincipled — no wait, it takes a SOULLESSNESS that is beyond measure!

It’s always the same, even those who are out there denouncing the fucking jews qualify their comments with such drivel as “I approve Israel’s right to defend itself” or “jews are smart, very smart, extremely smart…”

Oooooh! It makes me so mad!

Never mind. We know better.

I’ve sent this out to people.

Thanks.
    b
    911=usRAEL

35. hoff2 says:

Eisenhower’s Death Camps which murdered over 1.7 MILLION German POW’s after World War Two had ended!