The Real-Life Halloween Monsters

vampire-3You’re nothing but cattle for all these monsters to suck-on. Get used to it, Whitey.

This All Saint’s Eve, you kiddies out there had better start waking up to a frightening reality: America has long been infested with real-life monsters. Look around, they are all over the place — a race of Satanic, blood-sucking Vampires, right along with another race of violent and apelike Zombies — prone to robbing, raping and killing whenever the mood strikes them.

Major Vampire Covens exist in three hot spots in America: New York, Washington DC and the Los Angeles area. At the present, it appears that their major headquarters Coven exists in the sunny Mideast (undoubtedly, where they stay shuttered up inside during the day). Originally, they hailed from the darkest and most dismal reaches of eastern Europe.

fright083The Zombie Apemen, enslaved and imported long-ago from the Dark Continent by the greedy Vampire race, have now taken over what’s left of our crumbling cities. Fueled by cheap malt liquor, crack cocaine and KFC fried chicken, Zombie Apemen often go completely berserk and enraged over the stupidest thing — shooting, stabbing and beating each other to death, or any unlucky human who stumbles in upon their hordes.

DO NOT CLICK ON THE “READ THE REST” BUTTON SHOULD YOU BE EASILY SCARED (or one of the walking braindead, already)!

45101_re5_normalThe Zombie Apemen will advance on you while moaning “O… Ba… Ma…”

vampire-7

One never knows when the blood-suckers will show up to suck on something.

vampire-2

Indolent New York Vampirellas, living large off the Kosher rackets, are seen here relaxing, smoking and drinking bottled blood back in the Crown Heights crypts.

dees_jewrywood

The main Vampire Coven in the West is called “Hollywood,” where they continuously churn out movies portraying themselves as victims — while completely ignoring all the evils they do!

fr-bloodsuckers
The Washington DC Coven’s main crypt is called the “Federal Reserve” and has been the scene of massive national blood-sucking since 1913. Even your children’s children’s veins are now earmarked for massive tapping long into the future.

financial-bloodsuckers

The main New York Coven is located somewhere on Wall Street, in lower Manhattan. How many blood-drained corpses do they need to leave across the countryside — while celebrated by the Vampire-owned media — before you finally get it about this race of insider blood-suckers?

apeman-4

The Zombie Apemen, unconcerned with high-finance or cultural niceties, prefer jamming-out to wild Jungle drumbeats and public fornication rituals.

apeman-3

You better not say anything about it White person, or they’ll shoot your honkie ass dead on the spot!

CAPTION INFORMATION. Crowds crush through a unlocked door at Cobo Center after police tried to orderly let some people in to pick up forms for governmental aid in Detroit, Michigan on October 7, 2009. ( Image by Daniel Mears / The Detroit News)

The Zombie Apemen often congregate in large mobs looking to get something for free and can move much faster than the Hollywood Vampires have led you to believe!

**ALLROUNDER TO UK DAILIES 04/09/08 MINIMUM USE 500 PER PICTURE**..03/09/08. Another day in modern Britain, in broad daylight a group of Asians take on a group of Black youths with screwdrivers, spades, metal poles and sticks. This all takes place outside the home of Oscar winning actress Julie Christie near Columbia Rd, East London where terraced houses can cost over a million pounds. One black youth with the screwdriver originally concealed in his top, rains it down in a stabbing motion on one asian man who thankfully managed to get out of the way. ..Exclusive Pictures: Noble/Draper**NO BYLINE**..**ALLROUNDER TO UK DAILIES 04/09/08 MINIMUM USE 500 PER PICTURE**..**NO BYLINE**

Hopped-up, hungry or horny Zombie Apemen do move fast and will grab anything handy to use as weapons.

vampire-6

Some Vampires pretend to be Christian men of God, just so they can get closer to your neck or wallet.

pelosi-bloodsucker

If you pay attention, Vampires in control are easy to spot when they open their mouths.

DEES GAZA

These Satanic Vampires have no problem with killing mere mortals while expecting you to turn a blind eye, just because THEY tell YOU they are God’s “Chosen.”

organ-snatching

There is even good reason to suspect the Vampires at the main Mideast Coven (called “IsraHELL”) of organ snatching from local victims.

nigger-mug-shots

Meanwhile, millions of Zombie Apemen are stuffed to the gills in our prisons, just itching to break free to pay you an unexpected visit.

vampire-4

Vampires may play along and dress up some for Halloween, but really don’t have to do all that much when you think about it.

illegals-1

As if all these monsters were not enough, our Vampire-ridden government wants even more monsters and fresh blood.

mexican-heads

These new monsters are really into decapitation. You think such monsters will be as fair-minded and liberal as you, once you’re in the minority? Get real, future horror movie victim!

vampire-1
So watch out kiddies, because the real world is indeed filled with blood-sucking monsters!

— INCOG MAN

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

206 Responses to The Real-Life Halloween Monsters

1. incogman says:

I don’t defend him and I have no idea about “illuminati dopes.”

2. Ray Zerwitt says:

I care because my genes hate what they hate

3. incogman says:

Then come back after the nurse leaves.

4. Ray Zerwitt says:

Or my spirit. Whatever it is, it’s non-negotiable

5. incogman says:

And what do your genes hate?

6. incogman says:

Why don’t you take your pills and call me in the morning?

7. incogman says:

I don’t know why some people get all bollixed up about me — jews AND certain kinds of Whites. Hell, you think I got all the answers?

8. Ray Zerwitt says:

As a token of your allegiance to your alma mater, you’re some kind of an evolutionist, are you not? Do you not pledge them that token of obedience?

9. incogman says:

Actually, I don’t know. I do lean towards evolution, I will happily admit. I talked with a young man a few weeks ago and he actually believed the earth was 6100 years old. I tried not to laugh.

10. GDL says:

American,

60 more Jews have been resettled amid the rise in anti-Semitic violence.

They should resettle’m in some damn negro hood, and let the negroes welcome them to the US. LOL!

11. Ray Zerwitt says:

Don’t feel alone. You and Curt Maynard, both, feel the tug on your hearts to pay homage to the other alumni with those token gestures. Token gestures. Token gestures of stupid obedience

Incog, I was just looking at Yahoo News and they had a report about another apelike zombie killing 6 people. He had the bodies stored in his house. Of course they didn’t mention his race, but they did show his mugshot. They mentioned he was convicted back in 1989 for rape. With his history his victims will probably turn out to be women! I’m wondering if any will turn out to be white!

13. Ray Zerwitt says:

Which cartoon about evolution convinced you?

14. GDL says:

2 bodies were identified as black, no race for the others yet. If they were White expect a hush about it all…..but hey the liberals say every race committs crimes and race plays no part, so why in the hell hide black on White crime?

15. GDL says:

Scooby Doo convinced me Ray, whatever in the hell your bitching about.

16. incogman says:

Damn, Ray, why don’t YOU spend your time on what’s most important at the moment, instead of attacking me about science? I mean, do you really think we have to worry about all this now?

17. incogman says:

I think it’s a Negro killing Negro crackhos. The story will still go away. Can’t be taking serial killing away from evil Whitey.

18. GDL says:

Hope it was negro on negro crackhos Incog, black on White crime pisses me off to no end.

19. Ray Zerwitt says:

Is that some kind of a wink or a secret handshake, among you heigher echelon shabbat goy? In case you didn’t know, origins are the very root of this. Sending it to the black hole of vagaries only makes you one of that unholy alliance, no matter how you disguise it. That’s a jew trick.

20. incogman says:

Yeah, I could care less about them killing each other off — here or Africa. I said that once here and some liberal Jew went into conniption fits about it. haha.

21. GDL says:

Ray, you got some brain circuits crossed or fried…take a timeout and regroup.

22. incogman says:

Oh Gawd no. Just because I think evolution has merit you think I’m a disinfo Jew, right? Please STFU.

23. GDL says:

Liberal Jew in conniption fits, damn, I couldn’t imagine. LOL!

24. American says:

So is calling somebody a JEW or shabbat goy, a JEW trick.

Actually Ray, I also can’t recall Incog using “illuminati” type BS ever.

It’s about the criminal and subversive way of the JEW. Incog is not the issue, but nice try.

25. Ray Zerwitt says:

Shutup Gdl brownnoser, Whine to your mommy. Write your ridiculous memoirs in a diary. My questions are serious.. I’m wondering whether or not to believe anything Incog says. You live here, you bozo

26. incogman says:

Yeah, really. I hardly ever talk about Illuminati. Not that there is anything wrong with them, of course.

27. Ray Zerwitt says:

My question is simple : What evolution cartoon convinced you?

28. incogman says:

Hey man, you don’t have to ‘believe’ anything I have to say. But I’m hanging it out there and I’m loving it!

29. GDL says:

Ray,

Your panties are all in a bunch, and questions about cartoons are not serious questions.

30. incogman says:

Well, Ray, digging out trilobytes from WV mountainsides was one cartoon. Of course, Beezlebub might have put them there to confuse me.

31. GDL says:

Ray,

If you have read the articles on this blog and you are still wondering what to believe, you need to dislodge that hook-nose creature outcha hind parts.

32. Ray Zerwitt says:

Keep paying the tokens of obedience then. You will be rewarded for that. By THEM. I can only guess it’s the reward you want, since it’s such a stupid thing to agree with. You’ll have the reward you want

33. incogman says:

So, I guess you think the Flintstones really happened?

34. incogman says:

I thought Wilma was HOT.

35. Anonymous says:

Modern history begins about 6000 years ago. The Earth may as well be 6000 years old as 4 billion.

36. Ray Zerwitt says:

I thought Betty was hotter.

37. incogman says:

Hell, the Ice Man was 6500 years old.

38. Ray Zerwitt says:

Humanity is definitely no older than 7000 years. You’re a good student, anonymous

39. incogman says:

Betty? In the cartoon version, maybe. But once I saw the movie version with that fat dyke playing her, I lost all interest in Betty.

40. GDL says:

Were you around 7000 years ago professor Ray?

41. Ray Zerwitt says:

You didn’t answer. Which evolution cartoon convinced you?

42. American says:

Betty was fine, also. 🙂

Ray is thinking too hard. That’s what the JEW wants him to do, seeking to destablize all others for the benefit of JEWRY.

Incog has done a fine job of keeping this blog on the issues, and not about him. Even if he were ‘disinfo’ (laughable), in order to be effective he’d have to share many truths to be believable, which we can still use to awaken others. The whole ‘disinfo’ accusation game is a diversion, it’s not like Ray must commit or be a loyal devotee of Incog. Read him or don’t.

43. GDL says:

Beavis and Butthead

44. American says:

It appears Ray has more time for this than he originally led us to believe. 🙂

45. Ray Zerwitt says:

You watched that movie with big fat Rosie Odonnell as Betty? Gyawd , you really do love punishment

Rosie O donell has a hard time finding another reject woman for sex. Barney had much better taste!

46. GDL says:

Rays got me laughing, he must be seriously bored.

47. Ray Zerwitt says:

American, I see your watery comment here more than any other. You make me glad I work 60 and 70 hour weeks.

48. GDL says:

While Jews destroy America and the White race, lets argue about the age of the Earth….H-E-L-L-O, lets clean up the Jew mess, then we will set around a nice bonfire and bs away.

49. incogman says:

I knew I reached puberty when my love interest switched from Mary Ann to Ginger. What am I talking about?

50. American says:

I am working, Ray.

51. GDL says:

If you don’t like American’s comments Ray, you got to have at least some Jew in you, one way or another.

52. American says:

Yeah, talking cartoons with the host isn’t watery? LOL

53. Steven10 says:

Raa’s whore bitch… Ask me if I care?

54. Steven10 says:

Have a blessed All Hallowed Evening white folks!

55. Incogman: Is this “Ray Zerwitt” on the up and up? Or is this the hasbarat method of saying to us all ….. Happy Halloween! ???

56. incogman says:

No telling, NTS. He may be pro-White and all. Just a little torqued-up about evolution people.

57. For every Marxist may there be a Marksman.
    Happy Halloween Everyone.
    The best Halloween picture ever |
    V

58. Also, thanks for reminding me of Gilligan’s Island Incogman.
    That was a great show.

59. It’s funny how the professor could make a radio out of coconuts but couldn’t figure out how to make a damn boat to get at least one person off that island to go get help. Fuckin Tom Hanks figured it out and it was just him and a volley ball. I wonder if the professor’s last name was Bunglestein? Ha! I bet it was. There weren’t any Gentile engineers for him to copy. No James Clerk Maxwell, no Einstein.

60. GDL says:

Vampire Hunter Dodd,

Making a boat would be WAY TOO MUCH work for a Bunglestein.

61. Ha! That could have been it. Manual Labor is Jewish Cryptonite.
    If you cross a couple of hammers and say: The power of work compels thee, they just wither and die.

62. incogman says:

That stupid professor could have lived with both Mary Ann and Ginger. What a putz. And the Minnow was a pissant boat for so many, so far out at sea. OK, maybe I’m taking Gilligan’s Island too seriously now. That’s what happens when Jew TV turns your brain to mush, kiddies.

63. It was a tough pill to swallow when I realized that all my favorite childhood
    entertainment was nothing more than a mental regimen aimed at reducing us all to the level of cattle. A tough pill indeed, but now I’m aware and mad as hell about it! Speaking of Halloween monsters: Barney Frankenstein. Fire bad…. Fanny Goooood. Jews are hilarious. Too bad they’re also evil.

64. Pamyet says:

Anybody see the news item that an unspecified number (but 75 identified) “South Africans” joined the IDF to massacre Palestinians in the most previous atrocity in Gaza. This is against SA law. The Jewish Board of Deputies of SA has come to the defense of these “volunteers” and these slimy, kevetching little bastards have posted atrocity pictures on their Facebook and MySpace sites. Anybody note the big picture:every “Western” or previously White nation is now run by a Jewish Board of Deputies or equivalent within its borders (AIPAC/Bnai Birth in the US). Each of these countries has or is being destroyed racially and culturally by Negro/Non White immigration only to be further controlled by the conspiratorial Jews ! Ah, if only the Germans had had A bombs attached to to V-2’s !

65. Xenophon says:

Hey Ray, do you believe that we’re all descended from the (seven) survivors of the Flood who took refuge on the Ark when gawd drowned everyone?

Because if you believe everything in the Bible, then you believe this as well.

66. Fleur de lis says:

Here’s a jewscum monster that actually went to the gas chamber; unfortunately after killing beautiful white woman. He was a serial killer