Video: The Eternal Jew in America

Watch my new video below the “Rest rest” button

Back when I was a member of the video hosting site Vimeo (before the Jews had my account trashed), someone there posted a short excerpt from the 1940 German movie “The Eternal Jew” (Der Ewige Jude). He seemed not very Jew aware, but I recall his description saying something on the remarkable parallels to what is now going on in America. The guy just wanted to share what he found with others without sounding “too Nazi,” as I remember him putting it somewhat naively.

Of course, the Jews eventually did come across it and had it removed. I had it in my “Jew Reality Vids” page above, under my banner (where it says video no longer exists). For now, you can see the entire film (about an hour) on Google and I strongly suggest watching it. Especially if you are just now looking into “the Jew Question.” Go HERE for the full English dub of the original movie.

This movie is banned in many countries today. The Jews always make a issue about the parts where they are depicted as scurrying rats and how racist that is (can’t have that now). But that’s only a very small part, as compared to what else it says in the movie. What they really don’t want you to get, are all the correlations with things today — that’s precisely what happened to the guy at Vimeo — so they zeroed in on the rat business hoping that would be enough to dissuade any braindead sheeple from watching it.

[vodpod id=ExternalVideo.908945&w=450&h=375&fv=file%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wntube.net%2Fuploads%2FxRtHWRLhNHTtY40kojjC.flv%26image%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wntube.net%2Fuploads%2Fthumbs%2F%26logo%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wntube.net%2Fimage_s%2Fplayerlogo.png%26skin%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.wntube.net%2FSnel.swf%3Dtrue%26fullscreen%3Dtrue%26stretching%3Dfill]

The above is my shortened, quicky version where I took some clips from the film and juxtaposed still images from today. I wanted to keep it brief, no longer than 10 minutes (to fit most video sites) and to express what the guy at Vimeo was trying to say. Unfortunately, WNtube does not give me any control on video thumbnails and that’s why the screen is black. Also, the resolution is not as high as at Vimeo.

But I have a high quality WMV video (640 x 480) link below. You have my permission and urging to download and upload to any video site (except for WNtube, because it’s there now). I appreciate any efforts to get the video spread around the Internet. I don’t have enough time to do it all myself. If possible, give me credit and a link back to this blog. It may get deleted soon enough, but some will still see it.

Could someone please post this up on Youtube? It may not last long there, but let’s see. Also, use the original file below since the resolution will be so much better as compared to using Realplayer to capture here. Thanks.

Download original INCOG MAN video file HERE.

On Youtube (for now). Thanks to HEATSEEKER. The Jews will be pissed! Go and leave a comment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7zCUviVY40&feature=player_embedded

This entry was posted in My Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Video: The Eternal Jew in America

Ok, I confess. I lied. I haven’t heard the BBC blaming the White race for all those “Jews” cremated alive in Dresden and then used as “proof” that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz.

I DID hear their lies about Katyn though, only a couple of weeks ago. They now claim that we Whites murdered Jews in the Katyn forest, the exact opposite of the truth.

Incog I was just looking at Curt Maynard’s blog, and he has a you Tube video on his site called Farrakhan: JEWS and the Slave Trade. I requested he keep that video listed on his site permanently. Or at least until the Jews remove it. Could we do the same on your blog? Between your two blogs, a lot of people could see it. I made a comment.
    I also want to wish you and your family, a Merry Christmas and very good year ahead, Incog!
    The same to the rest of the people, that frequent this great blog! James The Just, I miss seeing you post on here! I can only speak for myself, but I happen to agree with you! Don’t take off!

3. anti-zionist says:

The jew in america is over reaching. The divide between the government and the people is widening. It is because of greed that the jew will be exposed. I predict North America will be divided up along racial boundaries. If a street becomes too multiethnic then the white simply moves out further to the country side or suburb. It is we become the oppresseed by these dark masses that the fighting will erupte. Our people are so smart and resourceful that I pity the fools who will stand in our way.

4. hoff2 says:

The Fateful Year 1898: The United States Becomes an Imperial Power

5. Marshall says:

Frank-

Farrakhan isn’t the only black leader who is hip to the Jews and slavery. Check out some Tony Martin here…brown “Dyn-o-Mite” as J.J. would say 😀 (and I don’t mean J THE J, where did he disappear to?

Anti-Zionist…”white flight” goes on every day, everywhere. Nobody even needs to “legislate” it…it’s a natural, sociological, historical occurrence. It will increase as the larger cities continue to implode. The commercial real estate stats are already in a crisis state. What happens when you get empty storefronts and offices everywhere, hmm?

Maybe they could call in some of these Zionist settler construction teams!!! Check out the architectural genius, OY VEY!!! Whoa…the Palestinians don’t even NEED to make “bombs”…this is a Zippo Raid LMFAO!!! 😀

6. kerdasi amaq says:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MF8Wa4XrEI&hl=en_US&fs=1&]
    …………………………………………………………………………………………………………….1,542

7. kerdasi amaq says:

Creating new currencies is really easy, but, if they are not government sanctioned, they must be backed by lead!

8. kerdasi amaq says:

Them zionist settlers are showing you what to do! Can you whiteys learn the lesson?

9. Anonymous says:

Actually, it’s an Israeli copy of a Czech design. The Merkava was also stolen technology. In fact, there’s almost no such thing as Israeli, or even Jewish original tech. A physicist said of the great Jew Einstein, “What was original wasn’t correct and what was correct wasn’t original. Just ask Olinto De Pretto, creator of E=mc2.

10. Lynda says:

The J_wScrew / MindWarp of Joollywood has already made a feelgood movie with their take on ‘the rat business’. This is the schmaltzy Disney jootoon ‘Ratatouille’ with Pixar animation.

A poor little rat named Remy just wants to be a great chef in a rodent phobic population. He becomes a chef at Gusteau’s thorugh his proxie ‘Linguini’ – the goy garbage boy. Linguini wears keeps him ‘under his hat’ so to speak. He becomes ‘the little chef’.

Best scene is where the rat mishpuka takes charge and comes to the rescue of our hero. Check out the organisation. Check out the strength and co-ordination of the rat operation as it is depicted.

Check out the ending after the Gusteau’s – the classic French restaurant is closed down. (Now that is really telling – isn’t it?)

Now look at The New Order. Who is in the basement? Who is waiting tables, slaving over the stoves? Who is chefing (schlepping)? Who is lounging in the penthouse enjoying the view. Ha Ha.

I can’t believe the goyim who watch this shyte. I took my grandkids to see it because they begged and pleaded. So, in the end, I said, right. Let’s go. Let’s tank up on crap that will stew your brains, pay up the kosher tax and go. I laughed my head off and embarassed them to death (I hope). And I did not refrain from making comments throughout.

Still afterwards, it was a great movie to talk about and use to explain just what the hell is going on.

Great parable of the new world order from the rat POV.

11. American says:

Grand Rebbe of the Spinka in Brooklyn sect is caught ripping off Americans:

12. Steven10 says:

And they rub in in your face. Wake up Anglo Americans. You’ve been Judased! Dead DP’s walking.

13. gtrman says:

“Look at Palestine. Look at the tens of millions murdered in “imaginative” ways diring the Kike occupation of Russia. That’s what’s coming to every White nation if we don’t wake up in time to stop the anti-human bastards.

Somehow though, I KNOW my people will do what’s right, though not before that 11th hour, 59th minute and 59th second. There is no alternative.” by Barney ( hey- excellent site, man! very generous!)

Hey, that was fiction, relax. But I am bored.

Modern life has no meaning, no reason. Thats a killer.

So, “bring it on”

14. Rebelfire says:

Youtube offically removed the video: “The Eternal Jew in America’ that I posted.

THE ETERNAL JEW IN AMERICA.wmv – (heatseekerx51)
    Received: December 23, 2009 | Acknowledged: December 23, 2009

15. incogman says:

Thanks, Rebelfire. 3 days, huh? We knew it would not last long. I’m sure every Jew and his brother were howling up a storm.

16. Rebelfire says:

Don’t you have a youtube channel incog?

17. incogman says:

I did, but the Jews got it trashed.

18. incogman says:

I guess they didn’t like my artistic expression.

19. Akira says:

Re: “The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:”

Yes – start a new account just for videos like that.

I think if they ban 3 videos then they also cancel your account? [and IP?]

I’ve had 2 videos removed.

20. Octocock says:

@gtrman

‘Barney, dare I say it, “bring it on”. Im bored. Metaphysically bored. The rampant savage in me will never be content to get dragged round the shops to buy stuff he cant afford and doesnt want by a brainwashed waste of c**t that wont f**k him anyway since we had the mowling wretched kid that respects flourescent furry puppets on tv more than his own father…

Hey, that was fiction, relax. But I am bored.

Modern life has no meaning, no reason. Thats a killer.

So, “bring it on”’

Bit of Weltschmerz…touch of ennui…just something that’s going around.

21. heg says:

the Jewish man who bought the Sierra Club off.

His name is David Gelbaum. He lives in Newport Beach in a large home. He does, however, drive a honda Civic hybrid to maintain appearances. He gave Sierra Club 100 million dollars and told Carl Pope if the Sierra Club ever came out against illegal immigration, they’d never get another cent from him.

22. Hoff says:

“Antichrist Teachings in the Talmud”

23. Octocock says:

@heg

““I did tell Carl Pope in 1994 or 1995 that if they ever came out anti-immigration, they would never get a dollar from me.”

— David Gelbaum

Thank for posting this. This is a trump card when arguing with white green trendies. Those who can’t can’t passionate about the destruction of their race, but can and do get passionate about the destruction of their environment.

Well, guess what, recycle nazis, the Mexs have FUCKING TRASHED our national parks service — literally — and that’s what Jew Gelbaum paid to keep you from knowing.

“If you are in a situation where a white person produces an empty bottle, watch their actions. They will first say ‘where’s the recycling?’ If you say “we don’t recycle,” prepare for some awkwardness. They will make a move to throw the bottle away, they will hesitate, and then ultimately throw the bottle away. But after they return look in their eyes. All they can see is the bottle lasting forever in a landfill, trapping small animals. It will eat at them for days, at this point you should say ‘I’m just kidding, the recycling is under the sink. Can you fish out that bottle?’ And they will do it 100% of the time!”

While we’re on the subject of white gullibility, when there are no more white women around, Izzy will sure have to brainstorm some new scams.

24. Hoff says:

Exchange German with Muslim. And what do you get? Eternal Jewish Hate-propaganda agains the jews enemy, that would be ALL non-jews. The propaganda-department in Sovjet was totally run by jews. lt was and is the same thing in America. The propaganda-department in the USA is totally run by jews. Jews made this Hate-propaganda movie. The narrator is a jew, just as all the narrators in any Sovjet propaganda movie are jews.

“Anti German Propaganda”

25. Hoff says:

Studied the jew for four years, this is the second time l read this, the other was E Mullins.

the International Red Cross doctors and nurses were there at every single German labor camp. The wealthy zionist jews were the ones who paid to build all of the fine housing at the camps and the theatre houses and swimming pools. The German labor camps were designed by the zionist jews to be protective cover during the upcoming world war for all of their fellow jews who hadn’t left central europe along with the majority during the previous 8 years.

the German network of labor camps were statistically the safest place in europe to spend WW2 up until when The Allies bombed all of the German supply warehouses which caused the malnutrition and diseases. Still though unlike the people caught in the war the campers were protected from getting their bodies blown apart by bombs and mortar shells. Nobody could have predicted the severe over-crowding that happened at the camps so there can be no fault assigned to the Germans.

26. Hoff says:

This was a german death camp where jews was gassed to death by the millions?

The simple truth is that the jews was privileged prisoners, just as the jews in the jew run Sovjet Gulag was privileged prisoners. All the dead you have ever seen from any camp during ww2 was non-jews. Got that? They are all non-jews, but because the jews owns and controls the whole propaganda-machine in the western world, just as the jews did in Sovjet, the jews can tell us any Lying Jew Bullshit – and the jews do.

The jews show us a pic of fifty dead non-jews, tells us that it’s six million gassed jews – and we the stupid fuck’s believe the Lying Jew Scumbags. Just how fucking stupid are we?

27. Hoff says:

the 1933 Haavara Agreement between Hitler and the zionists revealed their joint plan to establish dual-fascist nations with Germany and Israel to serve as most-favored trading partners. Sixty million Germans were crammed together like sardines so step 1 was when the jews helped out Hitler with Poland in 1939 to create “living space”. Step 2 was all set for Hitler to help out the jews with the theft of Palestine. The jews were set to steal Palestine no matter which side would have won WW2.

28. SBD TV says: