Be a Hero: Betray Your Race

Avatar and the Myth of the “Noble Savage”

By Hank Wolf

I will admit to being a fan of movies even though Hollywood films have a tendency to promote themes that are harmful, or even downright hostile to the interest our people. Consider the fact that Eli Roth’s disgusting torture movie, “Hostel” and the equally twisted and ultra-violent revenge film “Inglorious Basterds” were lauded by critics, the ADL included, and media circles alike. On the other hand, Mel Gibson’s “Passion of the Christ”, an elegant artistic achievement depicting the love and forgiveness of Christ, was derided by these same people and lambasted as “anti-Semitic.”

In recent weeks, James Cameron’s 3D hit “Avatar” has ended up being somewhat of a sensation.  There were, to be sure, many aspects of the movie I found enjoyable. The visuals were, to be frank, quite amazing.  But like many Hollywood movies, it was packed with highly questionable thematic elements that bordered on a bizarre propaganda overload.  Without spoiling too much of the plot for potential moviegoers, the main character of Avatar is a crippled former marine who goes to work for an evil corporation on the utopian planet of Pandora.  The Eurocentric corporation is trying to extract a mineral from the planet, and in doing so, decides it must “ethnically cleanse” the Na’vi, the race of gigantic blue hominids that inhabit the planet.

Meanwhile, the marine becomes involved in a scientific-ambassador program that neurologically links him with a lab grown Na’vi body (an Avatar), and he immerses himself in their utopian native culture. He gradually learns their ways, and realizes that their world is far better than the life led on Earth. In the final scenes of the movie, he fights alongside the Na’vi in a cataclysmic war against the humans, and in a climactic battle scene, the villainous head of the corporate army asks the hero “how does it feel to betray your race!”

Like previous films with a White hero fighting alongside the oppressed natives such as “Dances with Wolves,” “Avatar” had racist, anti-White undertones. Only this time, instead of horses there were flying creatures (plus free 3D glasses). Ironically, Avatar was criticized as being racist by the media—not because of its clandestine negative portrayal or European civilization, but because the hero was White! Apparently having a White hero is beginning to be a little too much to handle anymore, even if the character is portrayed as hero for betraying his own people.

Actually the film is a not-so-subtle hate film against Europeans. Third Worlders will invariably identify with the Na’ vi people being exploited and genocided by Europeans. It is true that the movie has a subtle racial strike against the non-Europeans by saying it takes a European to lead them, the worst aspect of the film is its impact on the vast number of European-American audiences that see the film. The real target of the film is not simply to inflame non-Whites around the world, which of course it does, its real target is destroy our own people’s will to preserve our heritage and freedom.

Having the hero be a White man who betrays his own people sends a not-so-subtle message to millions of Whites both young and old. If you really want to be a good guy, a hero, you have to do the right thing and betray your race and fight on the side of the other races. Of course, with massive immigration and high birthrates of non-Europeans into every European homeland, it is we who are being ethnically cleansed not some Third World tribe. In fact the highest birthrates in the world are in non-White nations, while Europeans are being reduced to a minority in our own homelands.  Our demise is not some evolutionary cleansing by a more advanced people, but the elimination and replacement of a great people, not by some sort of excellence or demonstration of ability  —  other than the ability to make a lot of babies.

One of the most troublesome aspects of the movie in my mind, and the motivation behind this article, was how the film propagated the myth of the Noble Savage. In a nutshell, the ‘myth of the Noble Savage’ is the belief that the mind of man is a blank slate at birth — pure, noble, spiritually connected to nature, and naturally caring toward other creatures. It is modern society, the environment, and European civilization in particular that lead to violence and debasement of this once innocent blank slate.  In the real world, heredity, not the environment plays the key role in human and animal behavior, but that is beside the point at the moment. Is lack of medicine, literacy, the beauty of the higher arts, the advances of sciences really such a wonderful thing? Are we to prefer illiteracy and superstition over intellect and enlightenment?

Nowadays, it is often not worth it to spend too much time dissecting a movie. We have become accustomed of what to expect. But with “Avatar”, the media has admitted to some of the negative effects of this film that are important enough to address. A CNN article titled “Audiences experience ‘Avatar‘ blues” (HERE) mentions several cases of people becoming depressed and in some cases suicidal after watching it. This is probably more widespread than reported. According to the report, the breathtaking, artistic depiction of the planet Pandora has made people long for an unattainable utopia and become depressed and pessimistic, especially when they are presented with such a negative portrayal of our civilization.

It may come as a surprise to many people, but I believe that this sort of pessimism is precisely the desired effect that the director and the Jewish dominated movie industry have in mind. They simply do not want people to think positive thoughts about European culture and our world as a whole. The purpose is to demoralize. The propaganda in the movie may have been subtle, and even indirect at times, which makes it more difficult to counter and the conditioning all the more effective.

Obviously, movies are just that. Movies. They are often designed to implant ideas in people’s minds and we should always be aware of that, no matter how much a film may move us. Movies should be a hobby, a diversion, and a source of enjoyment. I for one try not to take them seriously and this especially goes for movies churned out by Hollywood. But, the danger of films like Avatar is not its overt propaganda; it is the effect of the film on a subconscious level. As reported, even though the “hero” wins in the end, Avatar is ultimately depressing because of the flickers of self-hate it instills in many. It is depressing for me because as I watched the film, I realize that this fictional film is one more blow against our own sense of self-preservation as a people.

SOURCE

INCOG MAN NOTES:

I believe White people fully recognize the anti-White bias in Hollywood movies by now. At least I would hope so. This is all a part of the diversity brainwashing of America.

You can pretty much predict movies nowadays: Evil White men. Brave Negro saves planet. Smart Negro computer hacker. White chicks who get it and end-up with the anti-hero, Jewy-looking good guy. Throw in some edgy dialogue, soft-core sex, CGI of exploding stuff and you got yourself a marketable screenplay.

Even the bad guys in TV shows are now almost always White men. Have you noticed? Some sicko White guy, brought up by racist trailer-park family and is now a serial ax murderer; hunted down by the elite crime buster outfit, made up from a carefully contrived mix of races and sexes.

Sure, the director of the above film is probably not Jewish, but he knows what sells to the people who bankroll his efforts. Hollywood is indeed Jewish territory. So much so, that they find it stupid that most Americans don’t know it. Jew writer Joe Stein in his column in the LA Times (Dec. 19, 2008) says that Americans who think the Jews do not control Hollywood and the media are just plain “dumb.”

I’ve had it with this arrogant bunch. If you like being manipulated and brainwashed into hating yourself for being White, then just stay spineless and go along with it all. There’s plenty of Whites who are now figuring out the deal and soon we’ll be putting a screeching halt to these people and any allies of them.

Got that, schmo?

This entry was posted in Jew Media, Whites and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

234 Responses to Be a Hero: Betray Your Race

1. gtrman says:

yeah hes quite nifty. Shame, cos ive heard righteous rants from him on talk sport before about Israel.

Anyone that cant see that all these so-called “terror” states (Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Pakistan, Yemen etc etc) are conveniently enemies of Israel is a “normal person”.

Becoming an “anti-semite” was a wise move for me. Better a racist fucker than a brainless sucker.

2. Akira says:

1. Octopussy said I must be a Jew, as they do.

2. Octopussy says Freemasons are fime people, they just do charity and wear funny hats, and his “friend” is a mason and a ‘white nationalist” and a fine upstanding citizen.

3. Octopussy is an annoying wanker. Who is he anyway?

3. Akira says:

Galloway’s a tool.

He’s all for Muslims taking over urban Britain.

He was a big booster of Saddam, and other tyrants. Being anti-Zionist or whatever he is doesn’t mean you have to grovel to Muslims.

I think his real love is himself.

4. Akira says:

Lying Cunt Galloway: “I was one of the few opponents of the Saddam regime” HA HA

5. gtrman says:

Well, I suppose it’s self evident. If Galloway had anything “dangerous” to say, he wouldnt be on “Dont Talk Pork”

He tries to say that he was referring to the Iraqi people in the infamous “indefatiguability” speech. He’s a gatekeeper, always quick to hit the “mute” button with tricky callers. Arent they all?

This year we will see an explosion of “jew-wise” conciousness.

Just a hunch.

6. Akira says:

Galloway is the Respect Party’s only MP.

“Respect – The Unity Coalition”

RESPECT = Respect, Equality, Socialism, Peace, Environmentalism, Community, and Trade Unionism.

He’s for immigration, queer marriage,communism, and any other PC rubbish.

7. Akira says:

How can anybody take Galloway seriously after his body-suit dance and his tiff with Judge Judy!?

8. Akira says:

When he’s not defending Stalin and Kim Jong-il

9. Akira says:

The Jew media doesn’t even have to try to make Galloway look stupid. And he helped sell the Iraq War. People thought, ‘if this is the opposition, then Blair must be doing the right thing…’

10. gtrman says:

Akira – with respect, I geddit. Hes a dick.

Theres a new thread bro!

11. Akira says:

Well certain naive Yankee fans of Galloway might be unaware of the depths of his depravity and the heights of his wankery.

12. gtrman says:

Hairy muff. Well said. Akira, im tempted to agree with you re BNP as a controlled, jew-friendly opposition. I just remembered a bit of propoganda from a few weeks back. A guy thats managed to assemble a collection of weapons was consistently introduced on all news channels as, ” A member of the BNP has been found guilty of amassing a collection of….”

Its funny, I dont recall any other person on the news being identified firstly by his political membership. Thats all, 2 cents

13. Akira says:

More of Galloway’s misdirection. He’s Leon Kuhn’s publisher. Galloway wrote the intro to Kuhn’s book. Kuhn and Galloway argue that ‘antisemites’ and white imperialists are responsible for Zionism, which is a perversion of “true good Judaism”.

14. Octo says:

“1. Octopussy said I must be a Jew, as they do.”

I’ve never said that. (sigh) Start jumping to conclusions, but you are not clever enough to be a Jew.

That’s a distortion. I tried to tell you in a friendly way that your obsession with Masons makes you look daft. Can you not see that?

3. Octopussy is an annoying wanker. Who is he anyway?

I’ve told plenty about myself here. Much more than you.

And why do you insist on short-selling your ethnicity? There is only one Octopussy:

OK, MAYBE this…

@gtrman

My problem with Seamusan is that he’s anti-White. His response to the slightest mention of White unity is nothing short of Pavlovian in consistency. If he were honest about it, and didn’t hide behind religion or some other nebulous shite, I’d respect him a lot more. Also, he thinks you sods are going to vote your way out of your abattoir in the UK and Ireland: talk about daft. Finally, everything he presents with the utmost arrogance and conviction is purely culled from the internet. Experience wise, he’s a mere boy. I think that’s obvious.

I try to lay off because the Boss doesn’t like it, but there you have it. On the plus side, he can be rather funny, sometimes intentionally. The people I do like here are the opposite of the above. You, Cannibal, Biker, and Rock aren’t presumptuous; you’ve all been around the block a couple of times, and it shows. The internet is a fine thing, but not everything one needs to know is here. Not by a fucking long shot.

15. Akira says:

What’s the secret handshake?

16. gtrman says:

1 pint full cream milk. 2 bananas. Large scoop vanilla ice-cream. Dash of honey.

1 teaspoon of cocoa powder. Blend well. Voila!

Shit, thats my secret milkshake

17. Octo says:

“What’s the secret handshake?”

Near the end.

18. Marshall says:

LOL Octo!!! I think that handshake was called the “Flagrant Reverse Monkey Paw,” but I could be mistaken. Too bad John Cleese wasn’t around to confront “The Architect” in “The Matrix 2” right? 😀

19. Bella says:

Avatar was so dumb i turned it off after 5 minutes.

20. L says:

The NAZI’s lost already. Get over it…

21. Stephen Reilly says:

English is a great language, but it lacks the right word to describe dumb fucks like you. What are you guys, like 9 or 10 years old??? Seriously, man, from a white brother–if you want to serve your race, take your head out of your ass, quit your pathetic whining and get to work with the rest of the world who are all basically trying to accomplish the same thing, i.e. make a better life for themselves and their kids. I am a white, heterosexual, Christian, and I am friends with people who are Jewish, gay, black and everything in between. One of my Jewish friends is a decorated veteran of Iraq whose father fought in Vietnam. There is no question in my mind that they are more patriotic than people like you who actively try to pull apart the fabric of this great country with your ignorant diatribes. It’s a shame that you use the greatest technology of our time–the web (which owes a lot of its existence to Israeli research and development, by the way)–to publish this crap blog!
    If there is anything that white people have to apologize for, it’s for white people like you. I was at one of those cheap stores they have at the local strip mall, today. I usually never go there. I hate to use the term “white trash” because I don’t believe any human being is trash. But this place was filled with ignorant, fat, dirty, smelly, tattooed white people who swore every other word, no matter whether they were talking to women or children. If you added up the IQs of everyone in that store I doubt you would break double-digits. It was disgusting. I never felt so uncomfortable. I felt totally debased and just wanted to get the hell out of there! These are the people you call a “Master Race”?? Please give me a break–we’re no different than any other group of people on the planet, except in how much we seem able to hate everyone else on the planet. But you go ahead and console yourself with that fantasy if you want to, just don’t go dragging my name into it. No one elected you to speak for me or for “white America.” That’s all I’ve got to say. You cowards can go back to fighting your imaginary wars on this pathetic bulletin board, or you can grow a set of balls and enter the real world.

And, oh yeah, once I post this, don’t worry–I’m never coming back! So feel free to call me gay, or a Jew or Ni**er lover, or whatever adolescent terms you will make up. I’ll be enjoying my life! You won’t get in my way, I promise you that.

• INCOG MAN says:

Stephen, I won’t call you a Jew, Faggot or Nigger. But I will call you a “dumb fuck” like you called us.

How many Jews have been killed in Iraq since the invasion? A grand total of 17. So, you happen to know a nice one. BFD, jack-off. The reason 5000 Americans have died over there (minus the 17 Israel-Firsters) is because of Jew Neocons and our stupid support of that outlaw, technology stealing country of Israel.

JEWS SUCK, DUMB FUCK!

22. GDL says:

Thanks for hating us Stephen….your excused.

23. GDL says:

Stephen should take his head out of his ass and see that all of this racism against White people in America, and all of this tolerance for other races has led to nothing but absolute destruction of America…

How could anyone actually think America is heading in a positive direction, but only us racist Whites are holding it back.

The JEW has done a total mindf**k on these typed of White people.

ALL READERS!

Take a look at Stephen Reilly’s comment:

That is an example of your brain (or lack thereof) on Jewish propaganda. It is really pitiful.

24. kerdasi amaq says:

How about we call you a self-hating White s-head? If the wars we’re fighting are “imaginary”, then you really don’t have anything to worry about, do you, now?

On the other hand, if a race war breaks out, your skin colour will be the side you’re on. The opposition will insist on it!

25. GDL says:

I have more respect for non-Whites who have some sense and mind their own business rather than backstabbing race traitors like Stephen Reilly….what an idiot!

DUMP ISRAEL!

26. Julian Lee says:

I think Stephen has just been living in the T.V. bubble. He is too young to register register what’s actually happening to the White European peoples and nations. So finds himself shocked to stumble upon some people talking about these new thoughts.

Secondly, he has not connected any of it (that decline he’s still unaware of) to Jews yet. This is simply from lack of study and lack of experience.

Thirdly, he finds himself shocked to hear tough, angry talk — about those two prior things he’s unaware of — so the confusion is compounded into dismay. This is only human, and how all young T.V. Bubble People are at first. Till age and years make them think deeper. I even used to be like him. I was even a freaking “Baha’i” when I was young, which is the the epitome of addled multi-culti nonsense.

Stephen, who is likely a noble young White man like his White fathers and ancestors (a race always wanting to do good, even to the point of self-abnegation) — has 3 layers of dismay and confusion to drain off before he’d be able to make any sense of this blog.

White people are beautiful. Love your people. Long live the different peoples and nations of the world!

Does that stuff blow your mind, Stephen?

Just doing a little deprogramming on him. With his fire, he has real potential. I give him a year.

• INCOG MAN says:

You’re right, Julian.

Sometimes I get a mite torqued-up, listening to anti-White talk from people who can’t get past the programming done to them. It’ll be the death of our race if we don’t put a stop to it.

I just hope the guy can put his blinders aside for a few minutes and extrapolate outwards a bit. It’s really a form of slow genocide done to us — hoping we won’t get it before it’s too late.

27. Marshall says:

Ba’Hai is a little bit of everything thrown together isn’t it Mr. Lee? How similar would you say it is to Masonry? They’re pretty huge these days. Curiously, their world headquarters is in Haifa, Israel…go figure!!! :-O

Here’s a little thought-provoking video for Stephen. Incogland people will like it too, although it’s old hat for us 😉

28. GDL says:

I would call it tough love. We only say these things because we are frustrated by what Jewish propaganda has done to our people and nation(s). Like with the incident in Iowa Steve posted earlier. I cannot stand rape, the thought of our White women being raped and scarred for life because of Jewish communism and non-Whites who believe they have that right lights a fire under me. Rape is absolutely a destroyer of society.

Hopefully Stephen will awaken from within and see that something is amiss. I myself was once a braindead idiot and try to remember that, but at the same time I believe tough love is a good thing.

29. GDL says:

The absolute worse thing that can happen (or I should say not happen) is to remain silent and say nothing at all. There are many times that it is wise to hold the tongue. But with this Jewish issue hanging over our heads now is not the time to hold the tongue. We must speak out loud and step on toes. If it gets someone pissy at us so what. If we get pissy at someone so be it. White people have been lulled to sleep and their favorite method of dealing with the problem is avoidance and silence…..and this only digs the hole deeper.

A great Spiritual teacher once taught me to FACE EVERYTHING AND AVOID NOTHING!

DUMP ISRAEL!

30. Biker says:

Stephen sounds like a gay black queer lesbian jew, albeit with an Irish American step dad? LOL! rock on Stephie! you have it figured out!

and since ya do.. explain the USS Liberty, the Lavon affair, or hell, maybe Black on white crime?! c’MON Stephie! dont leave us uneducated!! PLEASE!! ENLIGHTEN US!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahaha!

31. GDL says:

Biker,

I believe Stephen committed a hit and run on us. Just like out in the world Whites like him run from the truth. They just don’t want to face up to the fact that there is a HUGE PROBLEM.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

32. Biker says:

oh yeah GDL, debating… might lead to him thinking! cant have that, hell all his friends are liberals, who would he hang out with if he found, and stood by the truth? LOL!

33. Biker says:

“decorated Iraq war veteran, and his father was a Vietnam vet”

Jews started these wars, they should be OVER represented in them! BRAVO MORON! you have found….. two. great, forgive all the criminial shit that israel and zionism has done, ’cause Stephie knows two Jewish veterans.

wow, pass the bong muhallo

• INCOG MAN says:

“We can no longer continue worrying about offending ‘the nice Jewish man next door whose sister lives in Israel’… If the nice Jewish man resents the fact that grassroots Americans don’t like the way the Israeli lobby is dictating U.S. foreign policy to the detriment of America’s interests, that’s his problem.”
      — Michael Collins Piper

34. GDL says:

Excellent comment by Michale Collins Piper!

My White people and White nation come FIRST and FOREMOST with me.

Their happiness, peacefulness, protection, prospering, and continuance comes before any other race or any other nation…..ALWAYS!

35. Biker says:

really Incog. how many Arab-Americans have had death threats, been snubbed, glared at, whispered about, or Physically assaulted?! noone seems to care, just say 9/11!!! and all is fair.

but look at the crimes of Israel! AGAINST AMERICANS!! in a perfect world, where people were not AFRAID OF THE TRUTH, the “nice Jewish man next door whose sister lives in Isreal” by all rights should be scared to come out of his frickin house.

36. Biker says:

yes ‘nice Jewish man next door’ change your name, fly a giant AMERICAN flag in your front yard, and be the FIRST one on your block with the nativity scene in the yard, or just leave it up all year. and disown the sister in Isreal… or dont come out of the house asshole.

37. GDL says:

Biker,

I remember after 9/11 there was a terrorist scare at a local mall here, and there aren’t even any Muslims around here. I have maybe seen 1 or 2 my whole life. Everyone was scared of those darn Muslims wherever they were hiding. Of course, it turned out to be a joke. Mention the word Jew and people will freeze up and act like you killed their dog or something.

DUMP ISRAEL!

38. GDL says:

And speaking of Nativity Scenes, whether anyone is religious or not, whether anyone believes Jesus is real or not…..look at how it is written Jesus handled Jews such as these destroying the Earth today.

Jesus told the absolute truth, he didn’t play games and he didn’t compromise. He even became angry enough to curse and whip the Jews at passover. Jesus went straight after the Jews and challenged them at every turn. He exposed them and made them look stupid. And this is why Jews like Sarah Silverman make such fools of themselves today bashing Jesus….because if we ALL follow Jesus’ example he laid down the Jew will be finished.

DUMP ISRAEL!

39. Anonymous says:

video everyone who exercises their First Amendment rights should watch

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csP4wZlBCTE]

40. Biker says:

right on GDL. “i done seed it ohnna tay vay! demm musslims izza gunna keel up ahll!” while the REAL criminals royally screw the sheeple three ways from sunday… oh NO! Lindsay has a new girlfriend! did you see who won biggest loser?!

jews jingle their keys, and the sheeple roll onto their backs giggeling, slapping at them… ignorance is bliss. and the JEW will do anything to try to keep us ignorant. we few are onto their game, its all of the STEPHENS out there that are our biggest problem.

im really beginning to think that while the Jew is the problem, its the good honest whites out there completely bamboozled by Jew propoganda that are our real problem! wake them up, and the jew can blast all the bullshit he wants from the jew-tube. if it could only fall onto deaf ears..whos jingle’n the keys NOW arseholes?!