Has Itzy Goldfinger Looted Fort Knox?

The Fort Knox Conundrum: Chinese say they received bogus bars of gold traced to U.S.

By Pat Shannan

Pussy Galore had to have something to do with it.

Could over 1 million bars of gold, much of which is still held in Fort Knox, Ky., be counterfeit? An October 2009 discovery that suggests this may be true has been suppressed by the mainstream media but has been circulating among the “big money” brokers and financial kingpins. It is just now being revealed to the public.

Gold is regularly exchanged between countries to pay debts and to settle the so-called balance of trade. It is often also used as a hedge against a falling currency. Gold is regularly traded and stored in vaults under the strict supervision of a special organization based in London, known as the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA). That’s why news of counterfeit gold bars was a surprise to many experts.

In October 2009, China reportedly received a large shipment of gold, containing some 6,000 bars, weighing 400 ounces each. When it was received, the Chinese government asked that tests be performed to guarantee the purity and weight of the gold bars. In this test, four small holes were drilled into the bars, and the metal was analyzed. Officials were shocked to find the bars were bogus. They contained cores of tungsten, with only an outer coating of real gold. What’s more, these gold bars, containing serial numbers for tracking, originated in the United States and had reportedly been stored in Fort Knox for years.

According to gold expert Theo Gray, there are very few metals that are as dense as gold. With only two exceptions, they all cost as much or more than gold. The standard gold bar for bank-to-bank trade, known as a “London good delivery bar,” weighs 400 troy ounces (more than 33 pounds), yet is no bigger than a paperback novel. To put it in perspective, a bar of steel the same size weighs only 13.5 pounds.

This was the problem that the Ethiopians had in early 2008 when they tried to dump millions of dollars in fake gold into South African banks. What were supposed to be bars of solid gold turned out to be nothing more than gold-plated steel. The South Africans quickly figured this out and sent the shipment back—apparently discovering the hoax with only minimal investigation.

The first exception to the weight of gold is depleted uranium (DU). This material is dirt cheap if you’re a government, but is hard for individuals to get. It’s also radioactive, which makes the handling of it impractical.

Interestingly enough, before DU was widely used as a U.S. weapons component to make shells more able to penetrate hardened targets, tungsten was used for that purpose.

But tungsten is vastly cheaper than gold—maybe $30 dollars a pound, compared to $1,200 an ounce for gold right now. It has exactly the same density as gold, to three decimal places. Therefore, it has to be drilled to detect the fraud. The only differences are that it’s the wrong color, and that it’s much harder than gold. Pure gold is soft and can be dented with a fingernail.

At first, many gold experts speculated that the fake gold must have originated in China, which is considered the world’s best knock-off producers. However, the Chinese government investigated and issued a statement pointing a finger squarely at the United States.

The Chinese claim that in 1995 — during the Clinton administration (Robert Rubin, Alan Greenspan and Lawrence Summers) — between 1.3 million and 1.5 million 400-ounce tungsten blanks were manufactured by a sophisticated refiner in the United States, amounting to more than 16,000 metric tons. Some 640,000 of these tungsten blanks were then gold plated and shipped to Fort Knox, according to the Chinese, where they are said to remain to this day. The Chinese contend that the remaining collection of these 400-ounce fakes was eventually gold-plated and then “sold” into international markets.

The global market is literally “stuffed full of 400 ounce salted bars,” said one unnamed expert. “It’s enough to destroy the world markets.”

American Free Press

Not Copyrighted. Readers can reprint and are free to redistribute – as long as full credit is given to American Free Press – 645 Pennsylvania Avenue SE, Suite 100 Washington, D.C. 20003

GERMAN REFINERY DISCOVERS FAKE GOLD BAR

KITCO report on Hong Kong banker’s discovery

Did the Rothschilds know this was coming?

Paki article mentions Ron Paul

Real or Fake Gold: How to tell the difference

This entry was posted in Economy, Jew Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

222 Responses to Has Itzy Goldfinger Looted Fort Knox?

1. Octo says:

The beast in me
    Is caged by frail and fragile bars
    Restless by day
    And by night, rants and rages at the starts
    God help the beast in me

The beast in me
    Has had to learn to live with pain
    And how to shelter from the rain
    And in the twinkling of an eye
    Might have to be restrained
    God help the beast in me

Sometimes it tries to kid me
    That it’s just a teddy bear
    Or even somehow manage
    To vanish in the air
    Then that is when I must beware

Of the beast in me
    That everybody knows
    They’ve seen him out dressed in my clothes
    Patently unclear
    If it’s New York, or New Year
    God help the beast in me
    The beast in me

2. Karl says:

Henry Rollins the all too vocal advocate for gay rights;

Comments on the murdering thieves in Israel

“I dig it, I embrace it, I draw strength from Israel”

OK I get it Henry Garfield your like a gay guy who was frustrated in your youth cause you were gay and jewish, but now your cool with it.

Henry: “Im a jackass of all trades”

degenerate idiot…

3. EighthDayWoman says:

The jews have robbed this country blind. There is no money left. How the hell they are keeping it afloat, I don’t know. But I say let IT FALL!
    Maybe, finally, it will get the White man away from his beer and boob tube and do something about this mess.

GDL/Whitemaster, your quote:
    “That comment by that demented Jew bitch was supposed to be funny huh? I would like to hear someone say: I hope Hitler did kill 6 million Jews, I’d do it again, I f**kin do it again in a heartbeat!”

I heard a great quote once from my pastor about the Jews. He says that the jews say there is no statute of limitations on Nazi “War Crimes”.
    His response: Then there’s no statute of limitations on the crucifiction of Jesus Christ, after all the Jews did say let the blood be on us and our children.

The videos with Larry David and Bob Fagget were real eye openers showing the utter pervertion of the jews. This is how they think of our beautiful Goy daughters and what they think should happen to children.

God’s chosen my foot! By their works ye shall know these devils!

4. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Karl

Henry Rollins the all too vocal advocate for gay rights;

Comments on the murdering thieves in Israel

“I dig it, I embrace it, I draw strength from Israel”

Henry: “Im a jackass of all trades”

degenerate idiot…
    Can’t argue with that.

5. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Octo.Notice how Finklestein plays the same”suffering” card his blubbering interlocuter farts forth so as to assume the moral high ground.See what he did there?It’s like i say about telling the truth in the service of a bigger lie.It’s what they do.Finklestein claims his father was taken from a death camp(Auschwitz)on a death march.Prettaay,prettay deft piece of flim-flam.If his story is to stand up to scrutiny,Finklestein should be the second Immaculate Conception.If on the other hand Finklestein was fathered by a mortal then Auschwitz was just a camp and the”death march” was simply a walk.An amble.A stroll.A hike.What seems to drive Finklesteins animus towards shitrael is the fact his parents only recieved $3,500 bucks from the reparations scam.He is a sharp guy so i find it hard to believe he is unaware of the contradictions.I like Nick Lowe.He alsowrote the following toe tapper.Back in a minute.I have to take the dog for a “death march”.[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkpf4jpL74U&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]

6. KA Telegraph says:

“BLAIR AND BERNANKE REPORTED TO US TO HAVE BEEN ‘ARRESTED’
    At 1.00 am UK time on this date, 4th February 2010, the Editor was informed that the following were arrested on 3rd February 2010:

• Tony Blair, former British Prime Minister.

• Dr Ben Bernanke, Chairman of the Federal Reserve Board

• Please note that the foregoing statement IS ACCURATE. CONSTRUE what has just been stated: The Editor was informed by transatlantic telephone at the time and date stated here, of the above arrests. This, we repeat, is 100% ACCURATE as presented to you. That’s what we’ve been told.

• Note: The possible ‘cover’ for the arrest of Blair may have been the fact that when the respected former British Labour Government Cabinet Minister, Clair Short, testified on 2nd February 2010 at the Chilcot Inquiry into whether Britain’s participation in the Iraq War was illegal, she denounced Blair as a liar, deceiver and con artist. Specifically, Ms. Short stated that Blair lied to his Cabinet and misled Britain’s Parliament over the Iraq War, accusing Blair of personally ‘conning’ her and of ‘deceiving the Cabinet, Parliament and the public’. Ms. Clare Short said that when she tried to question the legal case for war in Cabinet, she was jeered at, and Blair told her to ‘be quiet’. [Sources: Daily Telegraph, 3rd February 2010, page 12; The Times, 3rd February 2010, page 14].”

wow, but I don’t believe it!

7. Octo says:

“Notice how Finklestein plays the same”suffering” card his blubbering interlocuter farts forth so as to assume the moral high ground.See what he did there?It’s like i say about telling the truth in the service of a bigger lie.It’s what they do.”

I put this stuff up here for those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Uncle Wolf said if a ticzim tells the truth it’s to hide an even bigger lie, and that’s exactly what the mission of Finkelstein and Shamir is, to take you 95% of the way, then make a sharp turn just before the inevitable destination that neither one ever reaches — that Judaism itself is to blame for all this needless suffering.

Jacques Ellul said the purpose of modern propanganda is not to fill your head with shit per se, it’s to render you unable to assess the truth. E.G., I was once watching The Sopranos with my parents, when Tony’s mother learns Tony is seeing a psychiatrist. “That’s just a racket for the Jews,” was her plainly accurate, if not somewhat understated response.

My parents laughed dismissively. Mission accomplished, Izzy.

8. Fleur de lis says:

Speaking of Bad metals…………Radioactive metal consumer products from China.

I think I posted this before. I would be very wary of all metal objects (potential soft kill objects) from China.

Hey everyone:

I was reading a book last night in which a story was told about a small pond that would not freeze in the bitter winter because of a very radioactive stone at the bottom. I got to thinking about this story and all the Chinese goods they say are potentially radioactive from this past Scripps article.

Since it is bitter cold outside in my area, at present, I decided to add a couple inches of tap water to my dog’s metal watering bowl and see what happens. Low and f#$ckin behold the water did not freeze all last night in the below 20 degree coldness outside.

The water in the bottom 3/4″ did not freeze at all and was melt water. The ice above it that formed had very strange radiating air spikes within the ice. You could tell the ice that formed on top was not very frozen solid, nor did it exhibit any crystalization patterns of solid ice. I threw that bowl out immediately this morning.

Also, A small metal mixing bowl I have was able to freeze the water, but the ice slipped out of the bowl immediately with some melt water at the bottom (I checked it as soon as I brought it inside). Not at all expected for freezing temps all night long. I threw this out too.

I am now in the process of checking all my metal pots and other small items to see if water will freeze around them.

Any thoughts about this?

9. Bella says:

This vid of Finklesteins exhibits the typical ‘circular’ logic used to avoid the subject & pile on more BS as soon as he can.

10. Bella says:

P.S. Thanks for the Fink vid. Octo.

11. Bella says:

Also, this & other methods are learned & inculcated whilst studying the Bab. Tal. .

12. Fleur says:

Just received this email from the jew Democratic party. Notice Goldman Sachs is not on the list of banks to be broken up. Jew bankers are apparently trying to consolidate their banking power via the Executive branch with these new banking reform bills. I guess they don’t need their lesser banking brothers having too much power over the economy with fraud, and relish the idea of just taking them over (via Executive branch decisions) if they feel they become a problem. Bob Fertik the writer sounds like a jew to me:

America’s four largest banks – Citibank, Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, and WellsFargo – have assets of $7.4 trillion, equal to 52% of our entire GDP.

The collapse of any one would endanger the American economy, even the world economy. They are truly “too big to fail.” They also have too much economic and political power because of their enormous size.

Tell Congress: Break Up the Big Banks Now

Senators Sherrod Brown (D-OH) and Ted Kaufman (D-DE) introduced a bold bill – the SAFE Banking Act (S. 3241) – to break up the big Wall Street banks. This may be the biggest reform of Wall Street and corporate power in 80 years.

According to the New York Times, “The [SAFE Banking Act] would reinforce a 1994 law that bars any single bank from holding more than 10% of the nation’s total deposits, or about $750 billion. In the years since then, large firms have obtained waivers or used loopholes in the law to exceed that ceiling.” It would also limit total bank borrowing to 2% of GDP.

Tell Congress: Break Up the Big Banks Now

The bill has broad progressive support, including Dean Baker of the Center for Economic and Policy Research, Chris Hayes of The Nation, Prof. Lawrence Lessig, Heather Booth of Americans for Financial Reform, Adam Quinn of Credo, David Arkush of Public Citizen, and Jan Frel of Alternet.

In addition, three Federal Reserve bank presidents – James Bullard, president and chief executive of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis’ Kansas City Fed President Thomas M. Hoenig, and Dallas Fed President Richard W. Fisher – all support breaking up too-big-to-fail banks.

Tell Congress: Break Up the Big Banks Now