Closet Gay Lindsey Graham Drops Amnesty!

LINDSEY GRAHAM FAGGOT

While the traitor media goes on and on about protestors making a big stink about Arizona’s tough new anti-illegal bill, one would be hard-pressed to notice that the plans for the Amnesty bill have apparently come to an end.

After renewed questions about his homosexuality, Senator Lindsey Graham of South Carolina has abandoned Amnesty like pretty boys do with a broke old faggot at a bath house. Co-drafted with Jew Senator Charles Schumer of Jew York at the behest of Barry boy Soetoro, Ziopuppet mulatto “president” in the White House; the bill would have given 20 plus million Mestizos citizenship. Already, they are costing this country billions.

Even the orthodox Jew boy Senator Joe Lieberman, says the Tea Party and Arizona’s tough new law signals an end to passing the bill in 2010. Now if we can just pass a bill kicking these lousy GD Jews out of the country!

ABC World News Tonight made a big deal about the supposed unconstitutionality of the law (like when have these people given a damn before?) and try to tell you a bunch of businesses will not be coming to Arizona for conventions and the like. But it also failed to mention one thing about all the other states considering passing the same kind of tough bill to do what the lousy Zionist-corrupted Fed refuses to do — enforce the laws and protect the borders.

Jews went haywire went I first did up this shot.

Jews went haywire went I first did up this shot.

Crazy Jewess Dyke and Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano (an Italian crypto-Jew name) blubbers that the border is sealed as much as possible. Right. I guess all the illegals are flying over here first class? Yeah, and maybe our government is even paying for the ticket!

Why not station a few roving sniper teams down there along the border and give them plenty of ammo? That’ll take care of things fairly cheaply. Hell, I’d do it myself for free, just as long as I get to put up a few heads on my trophy wall!

We need to keep up the efforts in alerting fellow Whites to the Jew’s true nature while we can, but let’s take just a moment to celebrate and pat ourselves on the back. America is now rapidly waking up and things will get much worse for these Jew traitors soon enough. Much worse!

Maybe, just maybe, we can turn things around and make Barry boy Soetoro’s life miserable in a big way. Keep it up!

— INCOG

This entry was posted in Immigration and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

207 Responses to Closet Gay Lindsey Graham Drops Amnesty!

1. themadjewess says:

Also, inother words., Akira, you ugly, flat faced, mean spirited, Anti-Christ:

Basically YOU are saying is that illegals are shooting at us here in the S.W., (America) and YOU are wondering WHY.
    What a phoney Liberal scumbag you are. Please, you all can fool some of the peope some of the time, but you cant fool me, and you certainly CANNOT fool NORMAL people.

You know… I apologized to this Jap-SCUM BAG on LoriMaries blog, since the JAP SCUM thinks ALL Jews are the same, The JAP gets it back, to Fukkin bad–then goes so far as the incogfaggot to insult NORMAL people by calling Obama a Zionist it is beyond laughable.

He is SO Zionist <LOL that the WJC are speaking out against him?
    Okkkk-WHATEVER DUMMIE, it is world COMMUNISM for the LAST g'd time.
    Christians are not going to turn their back on Zion. Why? they believe that Jesus IS the cornerstone OF Zion, physically and spiritually, however, they WILL turn on Communism, and THAT is why you have no NORMAL Christians posting here.

Ron Lauder 'stands up to the MOSLEM, Obama: http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2010/04/ronald-lauder-and-wjc-stand-up-to-obama.html

****Really, this blog is deluded, sick, insane, and the reason you ARE open,is that nobody takes you morons serious anymore except the psych patients that post here from State Hospitals.

2. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Prodigal Son.

Keep your hair on, i’m just messing with you. I’m not the one who abandoned my family and had to come back with my tail between my legs!

Akira.

From your woody allen link:

“I would like to set the record straight. Neither complaining nor guilt are Jewish ideas. In fact, they are both completely antithetical to the teachings of our heritage”.

On the same page an ad in memory of rabbi whine-berg. The article itself is essentially an extended whine.

Sadpooclag.

When is the last time you had a shower? With soap that is?

You’re not in the ghetto now you malodorous minger.
    You seem to be more pungent than your usual odiferous self.

In the name of Christ, make an effort.

3. Marshall says:

Christ said His Kingdom is not of this world Paulette. Kind of leaves modern Israel out of the picture doesn’t it? LOL!!!

1.) Trenton 2.) Tel Aviv answer any time Pookie…

4. ????? says:

Re: “Neither complaining nor guilt are Jewish ideas.”

Complaining is. Guilt isn’t.

5. ????? says:

Re: “Neither complaining nor guilt are Jewish ideas.”

Complaining is. Guilt isn’t.

6. ????? says:

Re: “Neither complaining nor guilt are Jewish ideas.”

Complaining is. Guilt isn’t.

7. ????? says:

Re: “Neither complaining nor guilt are Jewish ideas.”

Complaining is. Guilt isn’t.

8. ????? says:

Of course Jesus is the “Cornerstone of Zion” and twas he greatest of the Israelites.

But this stinking abomination occupying Palestine is neither Zion nor Israel.

9. ????? says:

But this stinking abomination occupying Palestine is neither Zion nor Israel.

10. ????? says:

But this stinking abomination occupying Palestine is neither Zion nor Israel.

11. ????? says:

But this stinking abomination occupying Palestine is neither Zion nor Israel.

12. Marshall,

“Ok Prodigal. You owned me on that one.”

Not trying to ‘own’ anyone… It’s not about the ‘ownage’ to me – it’s about the truth.

“What are the odds that any of the original disciples may have been gentiles?”

As I said before… the word ‘Gentile’ is an English construct. The original Hebrew word ‘Goyim’ in the Old Testament which ‘Gentiles’ was tranlated from did not mean ‘non-Jew’ – it just meant ‘nations’.

The original apostles were circumcised followers of the Mosaic law… so no – you couldn’t call them ‘Gentiles’.

~~~ ~~~ ~~~

Cannibal Rabbi,

“I’m not the one who abandoned my family and had to come back with my tail between my legs!”

Care to elaborate on that – cuz I have no clue what you’re talking about.

13. American says:

So Paulette the mad, hairy JEWbag suggests that JEWS could yank the plug on Incogman at any time, but because they’re so benevolent, they LET this blog continue?

My opinion is JEWS can’t do a damned thing about what is coming their way, and many of them know it, even if madjewbag can’t see it.

You’ve been sold up the river worse than even the dumbest of Goyim, big Paulie.

14. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Prodigal Son.

It’s a joke about your stage name!!Hohoho.
    Get it!!

15. Ah, ya got me there, Eater of Fellow Pharisaic Teachers!

Luckily the Father accepts all children who will repent of their ways – all of those who accept and obey His one faithful Son.

Including the ones with their tails between their legs!

†IC XC†
    †NI KA†

16. Foreskin Burglar says:

Cannibal Rabbi,

I find your name to be very offensive.

As a Jew, I am deeply offended.

You are offensively implying that Jews eat the flesh of men.

By the way, do you have any foreskins lying around? I’m in the mood for a little snack.

17. Ed in Salt Lake says:

Flanders,

Why did Curt go from asking for a few donations to pay a month or two of his Internet service one day, to saying he was “going on vacation” and would return all donations just a few days later?

Any other insights or knowledge you might have come across- let me know!

18. Cannibal Rabbi says:

foreskin buggerer.

Glad to have offended jew, i’m only sorry it couldn’t be in the physical realm.

I’m truthfully stating you seek to feed on the flesh of your SUPERIORS, like the lice who dispatched your fellow kikey, pikeys, during wwjew. That must have come as a surprise, parasites feeding off the parasitic. Oh the irony.

Being in need of a snack, perhaps you could chow down on what’s left of your daddies cock, he could do likewise, then every hebe is happy.

19. Flanders says:

I’ll bet that Foreskin Seeker will enjoy sharing with Pelosi.

“If you tune in to C-SPAN to watch a House debate, chances are that you’ll see Novotny, 34, the first openly gay House reader, introduce a bill by reading it aloud.”

Ed, The threats I was talking about came in the form of comments at the PCA blog. I think I remember a request or a mention for funds, which seemed out of character for him, but I don’t remember the details. I didn’t connect that when he later asked for information about a vacation to Ireland. I will watch for more info and leave it in this thread if I run across anything really of significance.

20. Marshall says:

Not to worry Cannibal…science to the rescue bro!!!

😀

21. john says:

we want no waste of time jews arguing on this site get lost don’t you know what this site stands for stupid yike.