Multicult Moron Raped by Negro… Still Stupid!

“He didn’t care that I was a Malcolm X scholar. He told me to shut up, and then slapped me in the face.”

From Council of Conservative Citizens

Amanda Kijera is a fanatical adherent to the cult of multiculturalism. She dedicated her life to helping “disadvantaged” Negroes. Now, after being raped by one the people she was trying to help, this leftist zealot says it the fault of “white men” she was raped.

Kijera talks about being raped and how horrible it was. Then, in the same essay, she claims that the rapist only did it because he is oppressed by whitey. She says that now that she has been raped by a black man, it makes her a more authentic crusader for black people.

Truly Kijera must have been severely screwed up individual psychologically before she was raped, and is even more psychologically screwed up afterward. This is the poison of the religious cult of multiculturalism being force fed to the American public daily by the schools, the media, and the entertainment industry.

[Click the “read rest” button and check out what the fool wrote!]

From AlterNet.com written by Kijera herself:

Two weeks ago, on a Monday morning, I started to write what I thought was a very clever editorial about violence against women in Haiti. The case, I believed, was being overstated by women’s organizations in need of additional resources. Ever committed to preserving the dignity of Black men in a world which constantly stereotypes them as violent savages, I viewed this writing as yet one more opportunity to fight “the man” on behalf of my brothers. That night, before I could finish the piece, I was held on a rooftop in Haiti and raped repeatedly by one of the very men who I had spent the bulk of my life advocating for.

It hurt. The experience was almost more than I could bear. I begged him to stop. Afraid he would kill me, I pleaded with him to honor my commitment to Haiti, to him as a brother in the mutual struggle for an end to our common oppression, but to no avail. He didn’t care that I was a Malcolm X scholar. He told me to shut up, and then slapped me in the face. Overpowered, I gave up fighting halfway through the night.

I went to Haiti after the earthquake to empower Haitians to self-sufficiency. I went to remind them of the many great contributions that Afro-descendants have made to this world, and of their amazing resilience and strength as a people. Not once did I envision myself becoming a receptacle for a Black man’s rage at the white world, but that is what I became. While I take issue with my brother’s behavior, I’m grateful for the experience. It woke me up, made me understand on a deeper level the terror that my sisters deal with daily. This in hand, I feel comfortable in speaking for Haitian women, and for myself, in saying that we will not be your pawns, racially, politically, economically or otherwise.

INCOG MAN NOTES:

Here's the woman taking her own picture with some chimplets.

Folks, can you believe this utter fool? This woman might be of Lebanese, Arab or even Sephardic Jewish ancestry, but one thing you can be sure of is that we have plenty of White liberals out there just like her. It’s insane!

Yep, this is one hellava multicult moron. I don’t believe this idiot will ever get it, right on up to the time she gets killed and her world goes BLACK forever.

We have some seriously braindead liberals walking about in a daze. The Jew media has totally brainwashed these people into going along with being victims, while still blaming their own kind no matter what.

Think that’s all hogwash? Just look at what the Jews have been busy doing to America’s head over the last few decades (check out my blog for more). Time to take back America or end-up as victims!

I read the other day that Haiti now has so much donation money from stupid White US liberals that Haitians are now abandoning their jobs and homes to go live in the tent cities just so they don’t have to work for a living. Local businesses are now going under from lack of workers. Seems like Haitian Negroes prefer living on the dole.

That’s a lot like how they act in America, come to think.

These Negroes are truly one worthless race. Why bother trying to Mr. Nice Guy anymore? They will still rape and kill you just for being a Whitey, or wanting something of your’s (including your bod). Once you realize that fact, the better.

Go here and read my popular Useless Tears for One Worthless Race

This entry was posted in Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

191 Responses to Multicult Moron Raped by Negro… Still Stupid!

1. Sen10L says:

Any one have good links to the true Christopher Columbus? Some say he was Jew yet he brought Christianity to the New World. I am not a history buff so I’d like a reliable source if someone can provide one.

2. foley says:

It could be a jew false flag psy-op as Hoff and rudolf have pointed out.

OR, maybe that is what she went to Haiti for. She wanted to get raped cause it’s the only way she can enjoy sex. Women like her don’t enjoy normal consentual sex just like there are men who can’t enjoy normal sex and have to do violent rape to get aroused.

3. GDL says:

Maybe she should have dove head first off of that rooftop to end her misery?

DUMP ISRAEL!

4. GDL says:

I’ll bet someone like her would blame the “pure evil” of demons on the Angels in Heaven.

LORD MICHAEL!

LORD MICHAEL!

LORD MICHAEL!

HELP US!

HELP US!

HELP US!

5. Marshall says:

Odds that woman is now HIV- positive? :-O Will she get tested or pass on the “love” to another victim, if she could find one.

Hey Dave!!! Check out the names of contributors at the end of that link you gave on the Woodhull Institute…

Kaplans, Katzes, Steins galore LMAO!!! You know you’re in trouble when you see one with a hyphenated Jew last name and square glasses 😀

6. Dave says:

Sooo… It’s back to the ol’ everyone’s Jew game is it? There are no contributors listed for Amanda’s article (I’m sure some helped her on her path). Here is what it says after her article:

“Amanda Furness (Woodhull Atlanta) is a journalist,
    mother, author and student activist at Agnes Scott College.
    Her coverage as a reporter in Ohio, Georgia, and
    Louisiana has won two Associated Press Awards in
    Breaking News and Features. In 2004, Furness released
    her debut novel, White Girl, through PublishAmerica.
    Currently, Furness is working on a mental health series
    that examines the psychological effects of slavery on the
    American psyche.”

I do so enjoy watching you guys play this game. Your game has been so effective in bringing the people together. Yeah, this is all a false flag op. There are no brainwashed white women… That is just mere fantasy. Carry on now.

That comment made about as much sense as your usual.

8. Hal 2000 to Dave: What are you doing, Dave??? I think…. I am…. Losing my mind……

9. Dave says:

INCOG MAN,

I made a coherent observation about this situation. It would take more than the likes of you to “pull my memory circuits”. You failed your test long ago. The fact you let me continue to post here just to be ridiculed is also telling.

The consensus here seems to be that this article is a PSYOP. That would lead me to believe that brainwashed white women aren’t a reality. That is wrong! You are wrong sir, because you allow this distraction on your blog while only ensuring that your clique remains tight.

Carry on…

10. Dave says:

My comment:

INCOG MAN:

Dave. Your mind is going.

Once again, very informative behavior. I did received an intelligent response from a commentator here. However, that commentator isn’t among your “main” clique.

11. Marshall says:

My comment speaks for itself Dave. I’m not sure what your point is. Check out where the Woodhull Institute’s money contributors are coming from. It’s all right there at the bottom of your link page…collective Jewish female insanity, itz!!! :-O

What are you trying to say?

12. Dave says:

I thought you were trying to discredit my quoted article by stating it was jewish material. I can’t say if Amanda is a jew or not but, the fact my statement was immediately misconstrued was wrong. The fact that INCOG MAN taunted me was also quite clear.

Please point out a comment on this “Amanda” post of INCOG MAN’s that made more sense than mine and got to the root of the issue. The root of this issue is very real. The brainwashing of our women is very real. The distractions from the point of the post are very real.

Sorry for any misunderstanding.

13. Dave says:

Once again a gem from the INCOG MAN:

“That comment made about as much sense as your usual.

Play what game, Dave? I’m going to have to pull your memory circuits, Dave. Your mind is going.”

Dully noted sir. Just as the misdirections of your cohorts have been. You are a fool.

14. Anonymous says:

White women are under the influence of the Jew media. The young and weak have become whores. The media portrays this as “cool” The danger they are in by these activities is not shown. Hence the victimized brainwashed White woman. White women are target number one for the Jew media. Even if this story is a false flag, the problem of White women whoring themselves out to niggers is a real one.

15. Marshall says:

ABSOLUTELY white women are under the influence of Jewish media, and so is everybody else!!! They’re all running around with these tramp stamp tattoos on their backs…what’s that going to look like when they’re 60? Yikes!!! :-O They’re going after the impressionable gentile teens, as usual.

Check this out Anon- a recent MTV condom ad, and we know who runs MTV.

16. Marshall says:

Dave-

You are seeming a little thin-skinned there man. Incog hasn’t tossed you into Spamblinka, so make some valid points and I am sure you will receive adequate responses. I AM saying that Woodhull Institute is heavily Jewishly inspired, and the proof of it is right there in black-and-white at the bottom of that page. Jewish names everywhere, if you know how to recognize them.

Even that little section on Erica Jong (Mann)… she’s as NYC Jewish as it gets. Feminism was virtually created by Jewish women, and butt-ugly ones at that. Jews have the strange ability to turn their genetic neuroses and unattractiveness into vast cultural movements Dave LOL!!!

17. Dave says:

“make some valid points and I am sure you will receive adequate responses”

Do me a favor Marshal, give me a valid response to the valid points I had made, instead of pointing out how jewish the publication was. OK? You’ll never know how thick my skin is. We will never meet.

18. Anonymous says:

The media portrays niggers as singers, sportsmen, ladies men. They are shown as victims and their anger is justified. Basically they are just missunderstood nice people. Fact is they are savages. They rape 103 White women daily in the US. They are 12% of our population and are responsible for 52% of homicides commited in our nation.
    The jew pushes violent rap music to further infuriate their savage ways. The jews have pitted this inferior race against Whites.

19. foley says:

“In 2004, Furness released
    her debut novel, White Girl, through PublishAmerica.
    Currently, Furness is working on a mental health series
    that examines the psychological effects of slavery on the
    American psyche.
    W O O D H U L L I N S T I T U T E F O R E T H I C A L L E A D E R S H I P
    Woodhull Institute Leader Spring 2006 3”

Amanda Furness hyphen Kijera is a jew. Case closed.

20. ????? says:

“I Have A Thesaurus” Dave, in the midst of his rebukations of the cliquish cohort’s tauntings: “You are wrong sir”

+ + +

Nay, Sir, nay!

Ye gadz, I say!

Thou knave,

Dave.

‘Tis thee that is wrong. ‘Tis thee.

Not one time, not two, but e’en three.

21. ????? says:

+ + +

Nay, Sir, nay!

Ye gadz, I say!

Thou knave,

Dave.

‘Tis thee that is wrong. ‘Tis thee.

Not one time, not two, but e’en three.

22. ????? says:

+ + +

Nay, Sir, nay!

Ye gadz, I say!

Thou knave,

Dave.

‘Tis thee that is wrong. ‘Tis thee.

Not one time, not two, but e’en three.

23. Dave says:

The jew “Akira” made the most convincing argument thus far… we should all grovel at his feet now.

24. ????? says:

Dave: “we should all grovel at Akira’s feet”

No, you can’t suck my dick, bitch.

25. ????? says:

Dave: “we should all grovel at Akira’s feet”

No, you can’t suck my dick, bitch.

26. ????? says:

Dave: “we should all grovel at Akira’s feet”

No, you can’t suck my dick, bitch.

27. Flanders says:

We might be able to stop all of this typical negroid and mezgroid bullshit if we just issued chainsaws to each male.

28. GDL says:

Is having to lock your doors at night or when you leave the house, freedom?

Is being scared to look crosseyed at another race of person for fear of being called a racist, freedom?

Is worrying about wheter you will have a job tomorrow, freedom?

Is wondering what the hell is wrong with your government, freedom?

Is fearing for your children’s safety in your own neighborhood, freedom?

Is walking on egg shells to please other races in YOUR own country, freedom?

Is living in poverty under a corrupt government, freedom?

Is feeling helpless when it comes to facing your government, freedom?

Is 24/7 anti-White male/Hitler propaganda, freedom?

Is having to see, hear, and smell Jews everyday in your country, freedom?

Is following along with the crowd of “so-called” “popular thought” for fear of upsetting someone, freedom?

Yeah, it would do people well to turn away from American Idol and nigger ball, and begin to study Jewish communism…..lest freedom totally disappears for good.

OUT WITH THE JEW!
    DUMP ISRAEL!

29. Flanders says:

GDL, I was just getting ready to recommend this to Incogman for the quote of the week, then noticed he had already done it. Great job. Lays it all out in an understandable way which will connect with all who are capable of understanding.

30. GDL says:

Thanks Flanders,

Much more could have been added like the attack on Christianity but I think that will suffice for people.

31. Fleur says:

Good stuff GDL!!

32. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Sigmund Freud: “If only Americans knew, we are bringing them the plague!”
    We are in the last days of a dying civilization. The writing is on the wall. Unless a miracle now occurs, we are history.

Historian Sir Arthur Bryant summarizes Jewish power in pre-1933 Germany:
    It was the Jews with their international affiliations and their hereditary flair for finance who were best able to seize such opportunities…They did so with such effect that, even in November 1938, after five years of anti-Semitic legislation and persecution, they still owned, according to the Times correspondent in Berlin, something like a third of the real property in the Reich [my emphasis]. Most of it came into their hands during the inflation… But to those who had lost their all, this bewildering transfer seemed a monstrous injustice. After prolonged sufferings they had now been deprived of their last possessions. They saw them pass into the hands of strangers, many of whom had not shared their sacrifices and who cared little or nothing for their national standards and traditions…
    The Jews obtained a wonderful ascendancy in politics, business and the learned professions [in spite of constituting] less than one percent of the population [my emphasis]… The banks, including the Reichsbank and the big private banks, were practically controlled by them. So were the publishing trade, the cinema, the theatres and a large part of the press — all the normal means, in fact, by which public opinion in a civilized country is formed… The largest newspaper combine in the country with a daily circulation of four millions was a Jewish monopoly…
    Every year it became harder and harder for a gentile to gain or keep a foothold in any privileged occupation [my emphasis]. … At this time it was not the ‘Aryans’ who exercised racial discrimination. It was a discrimination that operated without violence. It was exercised by a minority against a majority. There was no persecution, only elimination. … It was the contrast between the wealth enjoyed — and lavishly displayed — by aliens of cosmopolitan tastes, and the poverty and misery of native Germans, that has made anti-Semitism so dangerous and ugly a force in the new Europe. Beggars on horseback are seldom popular, least of all with those whom they have just thrown out of the saddle. Sir Arthur Bryant, Unfinished Victory (1940) (slightly edited for brevity)

33. J Gilber says:

How could she expect to be treated better when they are treating each other so badly? It’s like Jews expecting non-Jews to like them when non-Jews are hating other non-Jews so badly (Christians killing Christians, Muslims killing Muslims, etc.).

34. Plinker says:

Alan Greenspan – Jew
    Ben Bernanke – Jew
    Leon Trotsky – Jew
    Lazar Kaganovich – Jew
    Genrikh Yagoda – Jew
    Jacob Schiff – Jew
    Karl Marx – Jew
    Goldman Sachs – Jews

Turns a blind eye to Jewish criminals – Most of the other Jews

I think this might be the reason non Jews don’t like Jews.

35. rudolf says:

thanks GDL just as I was told: in the time of our authoritarian regime in Germany in the 1930s and even in war, no criminality, no one afraid to go through forests, no danger for children, no one throwing away trash, like paper, on the street… only certain defaitism, negative critique of politics was watched or not allowed e.g. in the church..

Cann.rabbi, -also good link and that you mention this quote, Wilhelm Marr, (german at archive.org) Mac Donald, how he connects the thoughts with how it developed then furtheron, and Lasha Darkmoon (time ago I was wondering who she was). would be worth to translate Mac Donald’s article or LD’s, I think.

36. ????? says:

Sigmund Freud to Sandor Fernzci and Carl Jung, on board their ship, New York harbour, September 1909:

“They don’t realize that we are bringing them the plague.”

If I recall, he was supposedly quoting Napoleon, and the quote of Freud is according to Jung.

He was paid $750 (now about 30,000) by Clark University [haunt of the Jew Franz Boaz] to speak for 5 days.

He spoke only in German.

He told Jung that once Americans understoof the sexual import of their theories, they would be shunned.

The Jewess Emma Goldman attended his lectures, with the Jew Ben Reitman. She was “deeply impressed.” She called him a “giant among pygmies.”

His first sentence was:

“I have discovered with satisfaction that the majority of my audience are not of the medical profession.”

The Jew Russel Jacoby writes:

“Freud did not defend psychoanalysis on the basis of its therapeutic effectiveness; he had other, perhaps more imperial ambitions. (“Somewhere in my soul,” he admitted, “I am a fanatical Jew.”) He wanted psychoanalysis to contribute to literature and culture, even reform society. He invoked the possibility of “combating the neuroses of civilization.”

“Freud challenged the veneer of reason. He dug to uncover the forces that make us not only loving but also odd, hateful, and violent. Even when he was wrong, a boldness infused his thinking. He remains a tonic for a cautious age. The epigram that Freud chose for The Interpretation of Dreams—a line from Virgil—has not lost its appeal: “If I cannot bend the higher powers, I shall stir up hell.””

37. ????? says:

“They don’t realize that we are bringing them the plague.”

He spoke only in German.

His first sentence was:

The Jew Russel Jacoby writes:

38. ????? says:

“They don’t realize that we are bringing them the plague.”

He spoke only in German.

His first sentence was:

The Jew Russel Jacoby writes:

39. Lynda says:

Just as the use of Blacks to agress upon Whites is fundamental to the politics of oppression, hate law and change of the demographic; the use of bread and circuses is fundamental to the demoralisation of Whites and the imprinting of the meme of ‘black strength and physical superiority’ upon the white mind.

The utilization of Blacks is fundamental to Jewish power politics.

The politics of bread and circuses belongs to this inquiry.

And it is good to see a football website up that looks at exclusion of whites (except as tokens) from the Leagues.

Into the hands of which ethnic group are concentrated the ownshership of football clubs and how are the bread and circuses being used to serve the ethnopolitical agenda of that that group.

Just the Jew owns all mainstream media, the bread and circuses will be in the hands of the Jew either overtly or covertly. The demographic of the Games serves their power politics.

Have a look at Caste Football: The New Sports Paradigm

40. Voir Dire says:

With regards to this seemingly self-hating “white” women, I think Hoff as usual is dead on the money. She is being actively promoted and plastered all over the Jews’ News to serve as an example that no matter the heinous crimes committed by blacks against whites, we are through the sins of a few of our forebears, deserving of what’s being visited upon us as payback. And whether she’s in fact a Jewess (not likely as look at how few of those miscegenate with blacks), part-Jewess or a bona-fide deracinated white, what’s clear from her webpage is that all of her mentors are subversive Jewesses.

Hoff: Always, always enjoy your hard-won, chilling insights into the Judaic mentality. I always read your posts (and Phillip’s outstanding articles) when time permits with relish.

Cannibal Rabbi: Thanks for posting those illuminating, damning critiques of Curt’s worthless, ethnocentric lawyer, and it does indeed provide some insight into the demons unleashed by forces seemingly arrayed against him and out-of-his control. It just begs the question of WHY, WHY, WHY did Curt pick a Hispanic lawyer, and I suspect the answer has to do with his full appreciation of the sorry Jewdaized state of our contemporary justice system and all its attendant maddening politically correct miasma that it has become. His liberal wife HAD to get a female lawyer, of course, and he felt compelled to hire a Latina to even stand a chance at being dealt with fairly by a court system that HATES white men. Would it have turned out in differently had he hired a white lawyer with his best interests at heart (if such a creature even exists)? Who knows? I just wish I had communicated with him more frequently now.

My heart will be aching and grieving over this horrific development and devastating loss of one of our best, fearless writers.

“Ed in Salt Lake” – Loved your eloquent paean to Curt Maynard on Phillip’s piece on traitor (and latent or covert homosexual) Lindsay Graham. More on that later.

S.

41. Maggie says:

“Malcolm X scholar” – an oxymoron if ever there was one! LOL

42. Maggie says:

Check out this link, puts that woman’s experience in perspective. She put herself in that danger, these babies didn’t.

43. Cannibal Rabbi says:
  44. Cannibal Rabbi says:

How Should a White Female Evaluate Potential Rape Threats?

If a White female encounters a White man and a Black man in the same day, the Black male is at least 9 Times More Likely to Rape and/or Sexually Assault her.

Would it make sense for White females to assess the threat of rape as being significantly greater from the average Black male she encounters?

The answer from the Statistical Data is a very clear yes.

45. Flanders says:

From Bermuda.

“Attorney General Kim Wilson yesterday launched a verbal attack on low-hanging pants, telling the Senate: “I’m not particularly interested in seeing the crack of somebody’s backside.”

Sen. Wilson said the current fashion trend — which she says mimics the dress style of prisoners banned from wearing belts — means many young men are creating bad first impressions with everyone they meet.”

46. Flanders says:

In Maryland:

C of CC says about incidents like the one below and we know that the jew-controlled media is doing it purposely:

“America is griped in an orgy of brutal black on white racially motivated violence that is being censored in the “mainstream” press. If the races in this attack were reversed, this would be the biggest news story in the country.”

“[A] 72-year-old customer was attacked in the parking lot by seven young men as he left with a new haircut Tuesday afternoon.

“They were all standing there and said, `Hey, white boy, give us your money.’ He’s 72,” said barber Earl Barnes.”

47. Flanders says:

Residents of South Lansing remove basketball hoops after racially motivated assault on a 57 year old man

48. Cannibal Rabbi says:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wihC9JMNa_E&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hiQd_d9erk&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]

49. t.s.s.st.w says:

excellent article…i can only laugh at someone as stupid as this woman..she must be pretty good in the roof..she had something blackie wanted and she would have to be so cerebrally numb or bankrupt as to not know the true intention of rape on a female…Yes america has had to endure the constant criminally insane faces of clinton (small dick willie ,?small williy…and alfred e neumans talmud study partner george brush on the godam repugnant commercial alla fukkin tyme….besides the rampant orphan stealing by israel and the absolute nada rebuilding as in not happening ,the $ is piling up in private hands for play time dough..the uppr class tent natives dont want the lower class blackies moovin in and messin up the neighboorhood…clinton wants haiti rebuilt so he can continue to profit off cell phone service there,or at least a place in tent city where natives can recharge their radiation phones..I guess the real landlords of hatewhitey er haytee will probably need to turn the lights back on soon..I think the celltower microwattage is turned up to 600 mw ptsc,it will fry all the islanders eventually..word is the intnl jewry is looking for island property that isnt to polluted or populated presently..I think they will give clinton a parachute payment so he doesnt whine too loud when the natives are extinct and the new residents refuse to pay their bill…its been a couple o years and the gruesome twosome are still schilling for a farthing…human defacants

50. t.s.s.st.w says:

ah shit …yeah excellent responses as well …people all over are gettin to flashpoint and ard there degree of discernment is increasingly allowing them to wade thru double and bullshit which is less tolerated by aware people as we move along…..yeah i doubt thhat chiksa was even raped,,in fact id bet a glazed donut on that …..no one can be that calculated unless they never experienced the trauma and the ptsd or te long shower with comet cleanser for soap and sandpaper for washcloth…that comes from a woman who told me a story once….anoter story is fun and will bring a smile to your face is another woman told a story once and the 5 people who raped her by wetback scum were located later and executed and thrown in a river….shh….30 years ago so te statue of limitatios is exceeded as is the statute of tolerance…..i read it in a book i tell ya…so the message the mc’s want to tell every one is that tere is a rape in your future and dont worry about it as you will feel closer to the one tat hates you or you can lie about being raped and tell a bizzaare story afterward ..probably where all these redickulous alien abduction and rape stories come from…

51. jovina74 says:

Bring back lynching of negros.