Lying Jew Pol Exposed Over NAM Service

CT Attorney General Richard Blumenthal is running for the US Senate seat being vacated by Chris Dodd. Since at least 2003, Blumenthal has been telling crowds that he served in Vietnam.

It has been brought to light that he did not. He took five deferments. Two of his deferments were for college and graduate school. The other three were hard to get and controversial “occupational deferments.” These deferments, known as 2-A, were for occupations of needed for the ““national health, safety and interest” of the United States. Historical these deferments are given to police officers and fire fighters. However, Blumenthal’s first 2-A deferment was to be an assistant to the editor of the Washington Post! His other deferments were to be an assistant to a Nixon White House adviser.

He then landed a job in the Marine Corps conducting drills and organizing community service projects in Washington DC. A job he was probably given due to political connections.

Profiles on Blumenthal contain other lies. Claims that he was captain of the Harvard swim team are untrue.

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

102 Responses to Lying Jew Pol Exposed Over NAM Service

1. allovertheplace says:

You know, I do not really hate other gentiles, I just don’t want hordes of them all around me. I want my own kind around me, however, just like most people do.

There are indeed many decent gentiles in this country and around the world. There are a few good – and I mean just a few – Jews too.

I just went to this local park to play with my son. I live in a nice town where 20 years ago it would have been a rare thing see even a black person. I mean REALLY. Now it is a rare thing to see a white person.

There was several hispanic people, an Indian couple; she in a sarong, a guy from somewhere in the middle east, a few blacks, a newly-arrived Polish father and his two sons, a Chinese father and his son. I saw three Americans of European descent. Three out of forty or more.

My town is largely affluent town but I am not rich. When I went back out into the parking lot to get in my modest car, I couldn’t help but notice a parking lot full of new, expensive cars many of which I surmise were acquired through highly-compensated affirmative action jobs which I am barred from applying for.

Three things.

1) Looking around I do not see that my kind is a majority

2) When was there any popular outcry from any quarter for mass immigration at any time in our entire history? Mass immigration has remained on the books as if it is the most imperative popularly-supported federal government mandate in existence.

3) Is the all-seeing eye at the top of the pyramid letting in even more than the massive non-European quota currently on the books? Every time I turn around I see another person that looks very out of place yet comfortable in his affirmative action prospects.

Does anyone get this too?

2. Eges says:

Let’s take some time to remember history’s greatest quotes:

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White children. (David Lane)

I despise the Jews. I want them sent to the hoax. (Adolf Hitler)

I have but one life I will give for my race. (Alexis Leirsund)

Because the beauty of the White Aryan woman must not perish from the Earth. (David Lane)

God is great and Palestine is forever Arab! (Saddam Hussein)

I’m a kike. I belong in Auschwitz. (Michael Savage)

The red white and blue traveling mass murder machine has killed 200 million people, half of them white. (David Lane)

If voting could change anything, it would be made illegal. (Tom Metzger)

Long live Palestine, free and Arab, from the river to the sea, forever! (Anonymous)

Ron Paul will not save us, millions of David Lanes, Robert Matthewses and Timothy McVeighs will! (John Paul Cupp)

Death to the Jews. Jews to the ovens. (Khaled Alomari)

It is necessary that for the life of Aryanity to continue every Jew on earth must be expunged from existence. (Alexis Leirsund)

Oh Palestine, there’s a hole in your soul, Oh Palestine, will it ever be whole? (Jim Page)

Christianity was invented by the Jews. It is race-mixing poison. Fuck Jewsus. Kill all Christians and replace them with Muslims. (Varg Vikernes)

D’agostino, D’agostino Hallelujah! D’agostino, D’agostino Hallelujah! D’agostino, D’agostino Hallelujah! Hitler Hitler Hitler! (Paul Shanklin)

Give me liberty or give me buggery! (Si Kahn)

Gingers are hot. (Me)

Radical Islam is a myth made up by ZOG to slander anti-Jew and anti-Amerikwa freedom fighters who are worth a million Zionist cheerleading Christian freaks. (Alexis Leirsund)

You are the night and I am the day. (Phil Colclough)

Sorry Biana, Duappy lives. (Cornelius Fillmore)

Jews are Gawd’s chosen. Insult them and you’re going to hell. (70 million Xian Americans)

I’m the President now suck the scheloggin! (Bill Clinton)

Nicaragua is a nice continent. (Dubya)

Oh God BOYFRIEND!!! That feels so good AHHH don’t stop. (John McCutcheon)

I’m gay. Not slightly gay. SERIOUSLY gay. (William Shakespeare)

Death to America long live Islam! (all rational people)

I may have gotten a few of those wrong, I dunno…

3. My Name says:

allovertheplace:
    “Does anyone get this too?”

Get that damnable jewluminati trojan horse statue of “liberty” out of jew york shitty harbour! Cabala News Network Int’l – lou F?uck You dobbs to all the other countries around the world: AMERICAS HAS WIDE OPEN BORDERS! THE GPV”T ISN”T DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT! Now, if you were in a 3rd world cesspool, would that sound like an INVITATION From: Lou Dobbs to: *YOU^?

Our Father, which art in: Heaven.
    Hallowed be: Thy: Name!
    Thy: Kingdom: Come.
    Thy: Will: Be: Done.
    In Earth, as, It is, in: Heaven.
    Give us: This day: Our daily: Bread.
    And: Forgive us: Our debts.
    As: we: Forgive: Our: Debtors.
    And, lead us not, into: Temptation.
    But, deliver us, from: Evil!
    For, thine is, the: Kingdom.
    And: The: Power.
    And: The: Glory.
    For: Ever.
    Amen. Matthew ch9 v13)

The Boondock Saints Written By: Troy Duffy

When I Whet My Flashing Sword
    And My Hand Takes Hold In Judgment,
    I Will Take Vengence Upon Mine Enemies.
    And, I’ll Repay Those Who Hate Me!

Oh Lord,
    Raise Me To Thy Right Hand.
    And, Count Me Among Thy Saints.

And, Whosoever Sheds Mans Blood,
    By Man Shall His Blood Be Shed.
    For In The Image Of God,
    Made He Man!

And Shepherds We Shall Be.
    For Thee, My Lord, For Thee.
    Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand.
    That Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command.

So, We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee.
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.
    (Latin For: Father In Name. The Son. The Holy Spirit.)

And, I Shall Count Thee Among My Favored Sheep
    And, You Shall Have The Protection Of All The Angels In Heaven.

And Shepherds We Shall Be.
    For Thee, My Lord, For Thee.
    Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Right Hand.
    That Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command.
    We Will Flow A River Forth Unto Thee.
    And, Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

Never, Shall Innocent Blood Be Shed.
    Yet, The Blood Of The Wicked, Shall Flow Like A River.
    The Three Shall Spread Their Blackened Wings And
    Be The Vengeful Striking Hammer Of God!

You People Have Been “Chosen”,
    To Reveal Our Existence, To The World!
    You Will Witness What Happens Here Today.
    And, You Will Tell Of It, Later.
    All Eyes To The Front.
    You Must Watch, Dear.
    It’ll All Be Over Soon.

Now You Will Receive Us!
    We Do Not Ask For Your Poor Or Your Hungry!
    We Do Not Want Your Tired And Sick!
    It Is Your Corrupt We Claim.
    It Is Your Evil That Will Be Sought By Us!
    With Every Breath We Shall Hunt Them Down.
    Each Day, We Will Spill Their Blood ‘Till It Rains Down From The Skies!
    Do Not Kill. Do Not Rail. Do Not Steal.
    These Are Principles, Which Every Man, Of Every Faith Can Embrace.
    These Are Not Polite Suggestions!
    These Are Codes Of Behavior.
    And Those Of You That Ignore Them Will Pay The Dearest Cost!
    There Are Varying Degrees Of Evil.
    We Urge You Lesser Forms Of Filth, Not To Push The Bounds And Crossover,
    Into True Corruption, Into Our Domain.
    But, If You Do, One Day You Will Look Behind You, And You Will See We Three.
    And On That Day, You Will Reap It!
    And We Will Send You To Whatever god, You Wish.

And Shepherds We Shall Be.
    For Thee, My Lord, For Thee.
    Power Hath Descended Forth From Thy Hand,
    That Our Feet May Swiftly Carry Out Thy Command.
    So, We Shall Flow A River Forth To Thee.
    And Teeming With Souls Shall It Ever Be.
    In Nomine Patris, Et Filii, Et Spiritus Sancti.

How Far Are We Going To Take This, Thar?
    The Question Is Not How Far.
    The Question Is: Do You Possses “The Constitution” …
    The “Depth Of Faith”, To Go As Far As Is Needed?

I wonder if all you people who are so quick to lie have actually
    ever considered this. That in telling this lie:
    “God blesses those who bless Israel/jews and curses those who curse Israel/jews.”
    When it actually reads “I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee”
    Genesis ch12 v3 Speaking to Abram
    That, that actually puts you on the wrong side of “the blessing of Abram” as that is in reality who it was said to! Not you! Not jews! Not israel! Not anyone else!
    That’s something for all you would be USURPERS to “think” about; I would think.

4. Biker says:

wow, count the Zionists and Jews here. and Blumenstool is NOT on this list! someone tell NNDB!

5. Jim says:

Great video on war with Iran and it’s cost and Israel’s roll in it all. Just in from David Duke:

6. WHITE PATRIOT says:

Benzene, military mobilizations, filthy lying jew scum treasonous criminals deliberately doing nothing to stop the catastrophe in the Gulf and hiding the unbelievable mass death of marine life, submarines MONITORING the oil gusher doing nothing to cap it, and the criminal traitor conspirators in the jew media giving it a one minute spot as if it were nothing; not to mention treason and lies by the puppet nigger and its sending four more carriers to Iran. Mood: ENRAGED, THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED, ON FIRE

On another note, I think you should be ‘practicing’ for what appears inevitable now. Go through some dry runs to see how it feels and debug it. Here is a fast and easy way to get some electricity without spending a fortune. I have several of these myself I bought before I went with bigger and better. Harbor Freight company, cheap Chinese junk mostly bought online but they have stores everywhere, has a set of 45 watt solar panels with a cheap made charge controller and some lights for $199. Buy an inverter there also relatively inexpensive but they do work and seem to last. I have three sets of these panels and inverters on my travel trailers working fine now for at least three years. Get a “Sun Saver” 10 or 20 amp charge controller for 50-60 bucks, and go to jewmart, I mean walmart and buy yourself two or more marine deep-cycle batteries 110/150 amp for $70 a piece. It’s not top of the line but you will have power to run your computer/lights/ham radios, etc. Just passing this along fwiw if you have $500 bucks and want solar power today.

Another thing might be to get a $200 freezer (Holiday/Frigidare) from jew depot, I mean home depot / lowes, etc., well stocked of course. The thing draws about 1.3 amps and can easily be maintained on battery/solar/inverter system above. Food- freeze dried, dehydrated, in glass, can goods (bpa though), to back up the freezer. A lot of water jugs plus water filter like ‘Pur’ type for the backpack. Plenty of food for my 4-leggeds on hand. Set up a perimeter to defend what you have. I’m just rambling now so maybe this will help somebody or just take it FWIW.

Good David Duke video Jim.

7. My Name says:

“Once a bear has attacked a person, you don’t want to take any chances”

“If we catch a bear and we’re absolutely positive it was the bear in this incident, it will be dispatched”

How come they get it with bears but not with people?

Oh wait, some people who do GET IT are DEMONIZED by well YOU know who!

Banker dies of old age natuarl causes:

Another good CRYPTO read betweewn the lines film with Demi Moore, Chevy Chase, Dan Aykroyed, John Candy is “Nothing But Trouble”. It too, like BDS, has a message which is why YOU will find it panned by all the usual suspects!

8. GTRman says:

Guess whose back? No, not slim Shady, Edgar J Steele

9. Incog and readers:

I am highly interested in our questions and in moving the cause of American freedom, heritage, and liberty along. In addition to doing other things I can, I have started a wordpress blog of my own (no advertisements). Not much is on it yet. There will be soon, however. I have years of experience examining matters of our mutual interest and have much to share. I would be obliged if readers here would like to check it out. Regards, allovertheplace

10. GTRman says:

As ever, Les Visible nails it:

“Here’s how it has to be and how it damn well better be. B.P. needs to be seized by The World Court or some body of influence and all of its assets commandeered. Its executives must be arrested and charged with crimes against humanity. Its stockholders must be placed last in line for financial satisfaction of any claims they may have. The intentionally criminal behavior which caused this massive environmental disaster is only one of the reasons. Here is another and there are many more as well.

The government of the United States is in bed with these clowns and should also be judged accordingly. Obama was groomed and put into the White House by Zionist, Jewish money and they own him. Ergo, they are behind whatever policy he makes, including the attempt to put that psychopathic, Goldman Sachs whore, Kagan, on the Supreme Court. The beauty of her being shines in her countenance (rrrrraaaalllph!).

The means by which Zionist, Jewish money was able to engineer this and; the 9/11 attacks, the purchase and control of 96% of the world’s media and all of the major entertainment companies, as well as a great deal more, is due to their control of the money supply through the Central Banks, which issue currency and which they print at will. They then loan it out to whomever they please in order that others like them can acquire whatever they wish. They also do not loan out the money to anyone who does not serve their purposes. In this way they can have command of governments and armies and set the stage for financial crashes all around the world, as well as wars, plagues and famines….”

read the rest:

11. Flanders says:

Allovertheplace, I think everyone can recognize the experiences you relate so well. Most people feel that so long as they have their own comfortable spheres (those ever decreasing sizes of envelopes) that they can withdraw to, then everything is ultimately alright.

Americans have forgotten that our real home is our entire country. It was not us who asked others in to share it. I have never invited a Mexican or a Nigerian into my home, and I don’t know any Americans who have.

Americans were comfortable and secure no matter where in the nation they decided to be and at whatever time of the day or night. Movements were unimpeded and without suspicion and areas of “no go” were almost non-existent, including those areas which are now financially off-limits. Any public place was available for all classes and there were no extravagant “use” fees, nor inflated pricings for necessities of life. We once enjoyed knowing that others would be there for help or mutual assistance should some unfortunate incident happen and that the police and medical services were actually concerned with our safety and welfare.

12. WHITE PATRIOT says:

Hey allovertheplace- I’ve been all over the place myself and watched the jews turn our cities into mud cesspools of niggers, spics, and anything else they want. I’ve watched municipalities and big cities go black and/or brown just in a few short years–while the whites fled. Now they truly are cesspools of murder, car jacking, robberies, etc., etc. This was not something that just happened, obviously.

Take my advice: GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE CITY NOW!

We moved an hours drive away, wish it was a days drive, and it really is another world here. Nobody bothers us. Never see ANY spics, chinks, dotheads, etc., and only an occasional nigger, in its place though–huge majority of only white people living simple good lives close to the land who for the most part love and respect Nature. I never see any pigs (police) and we do pretty much whatever we want. No building codes, inspectors, permits, just freedom and total privacy. I can pull a gun out and fire it anytime I want. I can grow anything (almost) that I want to and have a huge garden. Water comes from a 350′ well. Wildlife is everywhere like it should be. Get to the country and small towns and live like you know you should. There may still be time. That’s my advice and I promise you will never regret it. If you are far along the jew program for dependent city living it will take some adjustment but IT COMES NATURALLY. JUST DO IT.

Also, do check the local demographics before you decide because strangely enough there are areas out in the country where the nearest towns are full of niggers, etc. There is plenty of land available all over the country and many times the seller offers owner financing if you don’t have cash. Compared to the trap of buying a house at an outrageous price and interest on a jew bank loan, then living in a house, instead of living on the land, it is a bargain to buy land. Gather power for your spirit to thrive against the evil that surrounds us now. I’ll be heading to the river now. See you tomorrow.

13. Marshall says:

Gtrman great to see you back, hope everything is ok. E-mail me whenever, I’ve got tons of new guitar links to great stuff. Edgar Steele had a blown out aorta or something awhile back…you can’t keep a good goy down 😀

American Born-

Looks like Blumenthal is making sure he gets some VA benefit gelt, right? I bet he has a long list of Jew war heros who recently got over their 40-year amnesia too…it must be agent orange. Hey, if John Kerry can get Purple Hearts for getting hit in the ass with some flying grains of rice, OY VEH a cash bonanza itz!!! Jungle Holocaust 😀

White Patriot-

I picked up one of those Harbor FRIGHT solar panel kits for my boat. Haven’t done anything with it yet…but the price was definitely right. I figure it has a limited lifespan anyway with all the salt air and pelicans crapping on it, so why blow $2000? Marine deep-cycle atteries are a good choice even for landlubbers 😀

14. Rock says:

Eges- I like your quotes list man. 🙂

Gingers ARE hot!!- (me too)

Red hair, freckles and milk white skin. Oooowwwf, I can’t resist.

15. Marshall says:

This Ginger was hawt, but boy did she go yenta later on…real name: Tina Black.

I’ll take Maryann anyday, still got it goin’ on!!! 😀

16. Rock says:

Marshall- I know that about Tina.
    Shame aint it?
    My boyhood crushes went from Ginger to Mary Ann and back constantly.
    I tended toward Mary Ann though.
    Its that sweet innocent country girl thing. Meeeooowww!
    I live in the carolina country side.
    Half the “country girls” now cornrow their hair and fuck niggers.
    Though surviving in a a sub tropical enviroment would entail dealing with poisonous biting insects and animals, exposure to elements, intestinal parasites and a host of things that will just fuck you up.
    Still, the thought of being stranded with two hot chicks,
    Works for me!!!!

17. My Name says:

Oh LORD,
    Lead us not into The TEMPTATIONS but:
    Deliver us unto: The Righteous Brothers! 🙂

Russia killed 45 million white Christians and all you see in the history books is Roosevelt, and Churchill, referring to Stalin as “Uncle Joe”. Not a word about the NKVD executions of civilians, the butchery of the Romanovs, the firebombing of German civilians, or the 2,000,000 German women and children that were raped by the Russian army.

We should have listened to George Patton and united with the Germans and smashed these Zio-Vultures back to the Pale of the Settlement.

18. Flanders says:

Great link, My Name. Anyone with any semblance of true jew knowledge recognizes the truth in that one statement:

“The legend of the Jewish partisans, is strictly a myth. From 1941 to 1944 they hide in the ghettoes and main function was that of black marketeers.”.

Don’t we have a prime example of that in this Incogman posting?

Glad to see you and to have your wisdom back here, GTRMAN.

19. Marshall says:

I always liked that blonde Smurf girl Rock…I think it was her voice. I know what you’re going to say…

“You ain’t right, son” 😀

20. Flanders says:

Let’s have a little Marc Grossman along with the “dual” “citizens”.
    Where else do YOU vote, have citizenship, and serve in the highest offices of either government you choose (often representing the other governments interests), Americans?

“Before I begin I’d like to day something important. There is a new law — the so-called “Hate Speech” law, that just passed the House and is expected to pass the Senate and become law very soon. It was originally designed to guard against discrimination of oppressed minorities but was soon recognized as a way for Israel to forever end any criticism of the state of Israel and Zionism. When it is law, this page, and many like it will be deleted from the internet as yet another mile marker of the infringement of truth and free speech by certain dual-nationals at the expense of true and patriotic Americans. Enough said.

Unless we are Native American Indians, all Americans have their origins in some other country. Both of my parents were from England. They were proud to be “British” but they were most proud of achieving their American citizenship. Sure, we had pictures of the Queen and nick-nacks with the Union Jack on them. My mother even celebrated the traditional 4 o’clock tea time and was good at making Yorkshire Pudding. In the late 60’s my older brother served in the US Army and did his tour in Viet Nam. When it came down to “allegiance,” we were all patriotic Americans. Period.

The word “allegiance” means that we promise loyalty. It also carries with it the expectation that this loyalty will be exclusive and unrestrained. In the case of a declared war or real threat or conflict, for example, our allegiance to America should preclude any other interest, be it another country or political ideology.

When they took their oath to become American citizens, my parents had to pledge their “allegiance” exclusively to America and renounce their allegiance to “any and all foreign governments.” That included Great Britain, one of our strongest allies.

Before Viewzone asked me to research the meaning of “dual citizenship,” I had never heard of the term. How could someone be a citizen of two countries at the same time? But I was just ignorant. Dual nationalities and citizenships are quite common.”

Leading Law Firm Hires Accused Criminal to Head Up New Office in Turkey

[From the link on 911 is the following]

“2) General Mahmoud Ahmad was in the U.S. on September 11. He arrived on the 4th on a “routine visit.” It was confirmed by news sources that Ahmad met with a number of U.S. officials.

Colin Powell,
    Richard Armitage,
    Marc Grossman,
    CIA Director George Tenet,
    Senator Bob Graham, chairman of Senate Intelligence Committee,
    Senator John Kyl, Senate Intelligence Committee,
    Rep. Porter Goss, Chairman of the House Intelligence Committee,
    Senator Joseph Biden, Chariman of Foreign Relations Committee.

And we come back to that most interesting item: On the morning of September 11, General Mahmoud Ahmad was having breakfast with Florida’s senator, Bob Graham – chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.”

Judge Weinstein Takes On Child Pornography Laws

I wanted to make a comment about the article and I don’t see anywhere where they allow comments. They probably know better.

22. My Name says:

Flanders: “Great link, My Name. ”

Thanks.

All CREDIT goes to The Originators of the material, as is only right, as I am sure you all would agree! I get LOTS of GREAT STUFF from the fine folks here at INCOG LAND and POST-SHARE it to USENET NEWSGROUPS wherein I AM universally loved and revered for sharing the truth with the MOSTLY BLIND “christians” and others there! 😉

It’s like a BREATH of FRESH AIR around here when the air here isn’t polluted by some jew CONTRILLER, like PBS’s “fresh air”, A MOST PLEASENT incense to the nostrils!

23. Bella says:

My Name…hats off to you. You are good!!!

24. American says:

Criminal State-A Closer Look at Israel’s role in Terrorism (3 videos):

What a road it’s been to learn JEWS have lied about EVERYTHING, like the benevolent Hitler and the holoHOAX, to Muslims being the terrorists when it’s been subversive JEWS all along committing the very crimes they accuse others of doing.

DUMP ISRAEL, AND NO MORE DUAL-CITIZENS IN THE US!!!

25. American says:

No war for Israel in Iran:

BOYCOTT THE JEWS IN YOUR COMMUNITY, THEY ARE ALL COMPLICIT.

DUMP ISRAEL!!!

26. White Wolf says:

“Conspiracy theories exist in the realm of myth..” and other desperate jew attempts to COVER UP THE CRIMES:

and, “Its a pretty sparse website, considering all of the documents in our government’s possession that will never see the light of day. The section on 911 is laughable at best. Here we are told that 4,000 Jews did not miss work at the World Trade Center (perhaps it was 40 or 400?) when the tower’s collapsed. We are also told that “Al Qaida has admitted many times that they carried out the 9/11 attacks.”. Why anyone would not believe Osama bin CIAdin is a mystery to these folks. Especially after they went through so much trouble to create this illusion.”

27. L.Rudolf says:

About The socalled hate laws:
    As Hoff mentioned, one of the early laws in the Ussr during the october revolution as described by Alexander Solshenizyn in the second of his two books, that have not appeared in English: “: 200 years together, The Jews in Russia / in the Soviet Union”
    “In April 1918 the “council of the peoples commissars” of Moscow and the area of Moscow published a letter to the commissars , that also appeared in the Iswestija: About the agitation against Jews and alleged pogroms against Jews.. then a campaign was started – and the main guilty were: the Orthodox clergy and Russian patriot groups who were accused of counter-revolutionary agitation. (with the consequences we only know too well).
    At the height of the campaign was a speech by Lenin about anti-semitism and the Jews, that was recorded on grammophon disks. He accused “the dammned Czarist monarchy to have instigated the farmers and kulaks against the diligent and intelligent Jews…”
    The Czar’s family was shot in June and immediately laws against antisemitism were made to declare enemies of the Jews as outlaws and that meant to be shot. . June 18.1918 signed Wl.Uljanow (Lenin)
    (from A.Solschenizyn)

28. White Wolf says:

DUMP ISRAEL AND THEIR TRASH WITH THEM!

29. My Name says:

Bella: “My Name…hats off to you. You are good!!!”

Thanx, Bella, albeit I’m not sure that i am all that good as much as the dis-loyal opposition is all that bad! But, the way i figure it is, it’s a 2/3 versus 1/3 thing and the 2/3 of all the heavenly host are on the side of TRUTH!

“Public Airwaves” WHERE”S OUR CHANNEL?

White Wolf,
    Your CONSPIRACY post is already up in USENET!
    alt.conspiracy, alt.privacy, alt.terrorism.world-trade-center & a host of religion newsgroups where all the sheeple seem fast asleep.

“1. We are the Government: If you don’t like Our Lies make up your own!”

I’m still wiping the tears of laughter from eyes over that one! BAH HAH HAH! You GUYS & GIRLS ARE GREAT! I LOVE IT! KEEP IT UP! TAKE IT TO ‘EM! “DON”T EVER STOP!”

Signed,
    Rocco, Boon Dock Saints

“IN EVERY MAJOR CITY”

Yakavetta: I’m having a shitty day. I’m depressed. Tell me a
    funny joke.

Rocco: Now? A joke? Uh… um, uh… A joke.
    Yeah, alright. Um… There’s these, uh, three guys, uh… a-
    a-a-a spic, a-a-a-a white guy and a black guy.

Yakavetta: Nigger.

Rocco: Yeah, n-n- Yeah. And-and they walk along the
    beach, they see this pot, they rub it, genie comes out.
    Genie says, you know, “You wish for anything you want.” So,
    he asks, uh-uh, Mexican what-what he wants, and he goes, uh,
    uh, “I want, uh, all my people in America to be happy and
    free and in Mexico.” And so, genie – Poof! And, all the
    spics are in Mexico. And then he asks the black guy…

Vincenzo Lipazzi: Nigger.

Rocco: Yeah, that’s what I said.
    Goes to the, uh- uh, nigger, says, uh, “What do you want?”
    And he goes, um, uh, “I want all my African- my nigger
    brothers in America to be back in Africa and-and happy and
    everything.” You know? So, genie goes poof! And, um, all the
    niggers in America are in Africa. And, uh, uh, uh, this is
    go- I’m not funny today. I-I know. I’m havin’ a hard day. I-
    I-I- This joke sucks. It’s-it’s-it’s a stupid joke.

Yakavetta: Continue the joke.
    Rocco: So the genie says to
    the white guy, uh, um, “What’s your one wish?” And the white
    guy goes, “You mean to tell me all the niggers and spics are
    out of America?” Genie goes, “Yeah.” He says, “Well, um,
    I’ll have a Coke, then.”

As stated, the joke plays upon Black people’s worst fear,
    for it confirms the reality of their deepest darkest
    nightmares: that given the choice, white people would prefer
    to have a Coke than to living in the same country as Black people!

Of course, we all know who Troy Duffy had to leave out of the
    joke in his film. But, Troy was sly. Yakavetta is RUSSIAN mob
    and we all KNOW what that means! I’m betting that is why this
    fine film didn’t get WIDESPREAD THEATRICAL RELEASE and not
    “because there was too much violence in it after 911. After all
    he had to run it by those MPAA CENSORS first before he could get
    his message out!

30. White Patriot: Gotcha, man. Yes I am in heavy suburbia, but lucky as I am I have had solid exposure to the country. But even that isn’t as abundant as it used to be. I acknowledge I am locked in it most of the time

I have wanted to pull out of here for as long as I’ve been here. You just keep on going back to the fact that you didn’t ask for this – none of us asked for this…

But I am with you: On that note I would so much like to connect with people that are on the same wavelength. After all if we can’t talk, then it is already way past time. It is kind of tough, though, I know; I’m not coming right “out,” even though the homos feel completely secure in doing so (It is part of a plan, I am most sure).

To that end, among others, I have started a blog myself (address on a post above). They are real easy to start. I am assuming you can see incoming email addresses (am I mistaken?) If that is the case, then any blogger can have an outside email address to send to bloggers he trusts – and then the networking and friendships can start. You post your blog address here, then I or someone else visits it, you can email people you trust based on what they say. If we can’t do this, we should be off the computer and out in the streets, though the irony is being out in the streets alone isn’t that effectual.

When I comment in the freedom/heritage oriented ‘websphere’ I go by the names of allovertheplace, American Alliance (new) and Wilson. Regards.

31. American says:

WHITE PATRIOT gave excellent advice about getting out of cities, and into ALL WHITE areas. I’d add that once you relocate to cheaper, beautiful, crime-free areas, don’t forget to spread the word about JEWS. multiculturalism, etc to your new friends and neighbors.

Chances are they’ve had a healthy distrust of government, Negroes, JEWS, etc, but they like to hear it from somebody that knows first hand, and gave it up for the White, rural lifestyle. And WHITE PATRIOT is right, you can’t even imagine how your quality of life goes through the roof!

Just remember to keep spreading the truth when you get there, so Whites can regroup for the coming wars.

32. Hoff says:

Take away this jew – and NOBODY would be war mongering on lran. This is how the jew have started ALL wars. lt’s the jew.

“Olmert at AIPAC: United with Bush on Iran ”

33. Hoff says:

Lying Jew Scumbaq

34. Dave says:

American said,

“I’d add that once you relocate to cheaper, beautiful, crime-free areas, don’t forget to spread the word about JEWS. multiculturalism, etc to your new friends and neighbors. ”
    — — —

I love the country side and have also experienced most all of the differing environments our country has to offer (city, suburban, rural and a few more). I agree with your statement, American (and White Patriot). But, where does this end? White flight is a reality and has done NOTHING to stop this black/brown invasion. The division and scattering of our people into more and more secluded and separated areas makes me SICK! When does it end? HOW FAR AND HOW LONG MUST WE RUN!

35. Dave says:

In a lot of instances I have found that rural or suburban people are more accepting of the multicult propaganda that they are dealt. In my opinion, this acceptance is because they haven’t had to deal with the “invaders” like the “city dwellers” have. I agree whole heartedly with American’s sentiments to discuss the reality of the “race” situation with people if you flee as he suggests. There are many rural areas in the USA and most of them are outside the so called south.

IMO, RUNNING IS NO LONGER AN OPTION!

DUMP THE FITHY MONEYCHANGERS!!!

36. American born says:

The tolernace of niggers and spics is equal to the distance one lives from them. I live in an inner city and deal with them daily. Thats why my comments concearning them may seem over the top to some.
    The benefits of city life are great, but I must be very aware of my suroundings. niggers and spics are not like us. Human life means very little to them. Just giving a wrong look to many can litteraly cost you your life.

37. Jake says:

The Internet is back on here; I was reading about that Alexis Leirsund…I bet I would have heard about it, had she been a jewish or minority.

38. Jake says:

I didn’t read the comments below that link I read, but the sentiment remains.

39. rocketman says:

here in CT. this piece of garbage is leading the polls.
    either CT. is majority jew or just full of stupid goyim.
    after all they did re-elect that P.O.S. Israel firster lieberman.

40. Between 1981-1986 Blumenthal says he was “a volunteer legal counsel for the NAACP.”
    ?????????????????????