Soetoro Picks Pro-Homo Jewess for SCOTUS

Elena Kagan

From: COFCC

Obama’s top pick for the Supreme Court will be Elena Kagan, who is Jewish, making the Supreme Court one third Jewish while giving Protestants zero representation. About 2% [INCOG: actually over 3%] of the US population as a whole is Jewish.

Left-wing and pro-homosexual sites are celebrating Kagan for her history of pro-homosexual activism. Some are reporting she is a lesbian, while others say she is just rumored to be a homosexual.

“Mainstream” sources like CBS News report that her sexuality is unknown.

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

97 Responses to Soetoro Picks Pro-Homo Jewess for SCOTUS

1. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Lynda.

Up ’til now ive taken you at face value.
    Iv’e been polite and thoughtful in my responses to you.
    I’ve explained that i call ’em as i see them.
    I live in the real world, surrounded by people who, if they so choose, and in the right surroundings, talk that way.
    If you don’t care for my abrasive input, don’t read it. Move on.
    Skip it.
    Scroll down.
    I read your lengthy post in which you detailed the many ways the shitkike tries to steer goyim discourse, in order to control their own tribe, and what in your view was the correct way to subvert this strategy. I mulled it over and found myself disagreeing with you,
    respectfully, i might add.
    I posted my reasons why, and you are free to disagree with me.

Should i step over the line, i have no doubt that Incogman will let me know about it, as he has several times already.

given your less than prolific, input hitherto, i can’t find myself of a mind to care what you think,one way or the other.

The fact you side with slippery doivid, tells me all i need to know about your acuity when it comes to questions of comprehension.
    Ignore me.
    I’ll ignore you.
    Deal?

I’d draw your attention to the fact, that he hasn’t been back, since i called him on the talmud.

That schmuely concept YOU keep brandishing.
    It’s not very good.
    In fact i’d go as far as to say it’s at the level of jewish humour.
    Not very funny at all.
    Real humour and wit is a more inspirational and quicksilver beast.
    You got it.
    Or you don’t.
    You can’t teach it, and repetition only makes the lack of it more stark.
    Go about your business.
    You’ve distracted me enough for one day.

2. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Hoffmeister.

Thanks in no small part to you, this messhugenah, is catching a clue.

More power to ye!!

3. Cannibal Rabbi says:

DAVY’S BONES

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLPGphHOE0Q&hl=en_GB&fs=1&]

Davy ran around with the rare old crew
    And he knew an arsenal from tottenham blue
    We’d be a darn sight better off if we knew
    Where Davy’s bones are resting now
    Davy saw a copper and he hit him in the knee
    And he took him down from six foot to five foot three
    Then he hit him fair and square in the do-re-mi
    That copper won’t be having any family

Hey Davy son where are you now
    Don’t you know that we need you now
    With a ra-ta-ta on the old kow-tow
    Where are Davy’s bones resting now

Davy went away with the peace-keeping force
    ’cause he liked a bloody good fight of course
    Went away in an old khaki van to the banks of the river jordan
    Davy saw the yids and he had ’em on the run
    When he got ’em in the range of his sub-machine gun
    Then he had the israelis in his sights, went a ra-ta-ta
    And they ran like kikes

Hey Davy son where are you now
    Don’t you know that we need you now
    With a ra-ta-ta on the old kow-tow
    Where are Davy’s bones resting now

One night Davy had a rare old time,
    Laughing and singing on the lebanon line
    Came back to camp not looking too pretty
    Never even got to see the holy city
    Now Davy’s out there in the desert sun
    And his mother cries when the morning comes
    And there’s mothers crying all over this world
    For their poor dead darling boys and girls

Hey Davy son where are you now
    Don’t you know that we need you now
    With a ra-ta-ta on the old kow-tow
    Where are Davy’s bones resting now

Have a Davy holiday
    Born on a monday
    Married on a tuesday
    Drunk on a wednesday
    Got plugged on a thursday
    Sick on a friday
    Died on a saturday
    Buried on a sunday

4. American says:

This stuff will be the end of JEWS and Israel:

5. Cannibal Rabbi says:

American.

It’s a long way down from such imperious, impervious, heights of smuggery.
    As down they must go.
    The landing will be correspondingly hard.
    Accompanied by the weeping and wailing of the one note symphony, of the kike who cried wolf.

I have a feeling the broader world will turn a deaf ear to it, being preoccupied by it’s own struggle to survive the depredations, forced on it by these sadistic demons.

6. KNOW THE TRUTH says:

Look at this filthy nigger flipping off America. Get your ropes ready.

7. KNOW THE TRUTH says:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nONjlZ8YMkA&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1]

Let’s Rock

8. KNOW THE TRUTH says:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzGYlMHWMk4&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1]

Fuck these damn spics

9. Cannibal Rabbi says:

AMEN to that
    A POWER PARTY Campaign Ad Idea

I have an idea for a POWER PARTY campaign ad. It would be a cartoon of a giant, regal, powerful and proud bald eagle circling over America. The eagle would spot an Israeli flag flying over the White House and swoop down and tear it to shreds with a look of disgust and contempt. The eagle would chase the rabbis and the banker lobbyists from the Capital Building like Christ chasing the money changers from the Temple. Then the eagle would rest on the Washington Monument and take flight to survey the rest of America.

Seeing American jobs taken by foreigners, the eagle would clutch them in its talons and return them to their native lands, prodding them with its beak to rejoin their fellow countrymen. Then the eagle would circle the globe and withdraw American military from their battles against innocent peoples, then place them around Israel and the borders of our nation.

10. KNOW THE TRUTH says:

your filter doesn’t like obongo flipping off America picture. Posted it twice. Try it again:

commieblaster.com/images/obama/obama-finger.jpg

11. KNOW THE TRUTH says:

your filter doesn’t like obongo flipping off America picture. Posted it 3 x. Try it again:

commieblaster dot com /images/obama/obama-finger.jpg

12. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Monday, May 10, 2010
    While America Is On The Verge Of Total Economic Collapse, President Soetoro Continues To Supply His Zionist Jewish Masters With Advanced Weapons

Right now, the American economy is in shambles, and is in serious danger of a total collapse that could happen sooner than later. However, in spite of this impending collapse, the United States is going forward with spending billions of US taxpayer dollars, and providing their masters in Israel with advanced American weaponry. Here is a great article from http://www.uruknet.info that gives details about some of the weapons given at American taxpayer expense freely to the criminal state of Israel:

13. kerdasi amaq says:

Very funny Cannibal Rabbi. Nothing sacred in English humour; as long as it makes it point. Lynda

14. Cannibal Rabbi says:

kerdasi amaq.

Thanks.

Some days are better than others.
    I chuck all i can get my hands on at the devils, and hope some of it hits.
    I don’t forget for a minute though, that it is an essentially sad state of affairs we find ourselves in.
    But you can’t let them get you downhearted, or they win.
    THAT is unthinkable.

15. ????? says:

I just heard from an old Jewish friend, who messaged to gloat (I guess) about Kagan’s nomination, and throw in some sarcastic comments about mad antisemitic fantasies about Jewish power.

Strange to gloat about Jewish power at the same time one is denying it.

Anyway, I called him up and started cataloging all the ways in which Jewish power brokers or elites are perverting the economy, politics, culture.

I asked him, “If there’s anything good about Jewism, please let me know.”

All he could come up with was “look at all the Jews who are doctors and scientists!”

1. Maimonides wrote that Jewish doctors should kill the goyim when possible or let them die.

2. Corruption.

3. Monopolization of medicine.

4. Big profits, etc.

Anyway, even if all Jewish doctors were wonderful and dedicated, so what!? I said, “That’s like saying that Hezzbollah are good because they run hospitals, or Hitler was great because he got the trains to run on time, Would those arguments fly in the Zionist Entity?”

Another ex-friend, I guess.

He doesn’t even deny Jewish corruption and drive to control. He just says, “Well, it’s not our fault if others can’t keep up to us.”

It’s not about “keeping up”, or not being able to “keep up”. Most people DON’T WANT to have to constantly compete to acquire acquire acquire consume acquire buy and sell acquire manipulate and acquire like a constantly feeding shark.

16. ????? says:

Strange to gloat about Jewish power at the same time one is denying it.

I asked him, “If there’s anything good about Jewism, please let me know.”

2. Corruption.

3. Monopolization of medicine.

4. Big profits, etc.

Another ex-friend, I guess.

17. ????? says:

Strange to gloat about Jewish power at the same time one is denying it.

I asked him, “If there’s anything good about Jewism, please let me know.”

2. Corruption.

3. Monopolization of medicine.

4. Big profits, etc.

Another ex-friend, I guess.

18. ????? says:

Strange to gloat about Jewish power at the same time one is denying it.

I asked him, “If there’s anything good about Jewism, please let me know.”

2. Corruption.

3. Monopolization of medicine.

4. Big profits, etc.

Another ex-friend, I guess.

19. ????? says:

post script, re: I called him up and started cataloging all the ways in which Jewish power brokers or elites are perverting the economy, politics, culture. AND how most Jews will run interference for them or make excuses for them, even if they disagree with them or don’t even benefit. They do it because they’ve been conditioned to be terrified about giving ammunition to “antisemites” and to always kowtow to any Jew with money or power.

It’s a mad filthy cult that does nothing good at all.

“What about all the Jewish doctors helping mankind?”

Response:

Samuel Roth: “The Jews, instead of giving honest unselfish medical service…improved, as usual, on the opportunities to gain their own ends. The stern fact is that they practiced medicine, as they practiced money-lending, entirely for personal gain, and without contributing to the advancement of the science itself.”

20. ????? says:

It’s a mad filthy cult that does nothing good at all.

“What about all the Jewish doctors helping mankind?”

Response:

21. ????? says:

It’s a mad filthy cult that does nothing good at all.

“What about all the Jewish doctors helping mankind?”

Response:

22. ????? says:

It’s a mad filthy cult that does nothing good at all.

“What about all the Jewish doctors helping mankind?”

Response:

23. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“It’s a mad filthy cult that does nothing good at all”.

I’m assuming you didn’t use spellcheck on that?

Hehehehehehehehehe.

I learned early in life, you don’t negotiate with the violently mad.
    What you do is hit them hard, fast and preferably, unexpectedly, with everything you have, not stopping ’til they are of a paste consistency.

Then, and only then, do you cogitate on the rights and wrongs.
    From a position of safety.

If wrong? Live with it, and endeavour not to place yourself in an
    analogous situation again.

Never tiptoe around a bastard.

Head on. Full on.

24. Radio K.A.O.S. says:

That photograph, at the top, reminds me of this episode of South Park…
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLrUN7zMyWQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&]
    ……………………………………………………………………………………………………………….111,382
    I’d say Cartman did more research to turn himself into a retard, than Kagan did to become a Supreme Court judge.

25. My Name says:

I like to call this one:
    Some Times To Get The Job Done,
    You Just Have To “Cut Cornors”

Motives and Evidence For the U.S. and Israeli
    Governments’ Involvement in the 9-11 Attacks

“Note: I am Jewish. I am not antisemitic in any way. The evidence
    for Israeli government involvement in 9-11 is, unfortunately, real.”

Motives of the U.S. wealthy elite, who control our government,
    news media, and economy:
    Seize the major oil resources of the planet.
    Transform the U.S. into a Fascist police state; gain total
    control of the population.

Further the goals of Israel. The Neoconservatives who control
    the Republican Party, and their partners the Democratic Leadership
    Council who control the Democratic Party, have dual loyalties,
    and in some cases dual citizenship, in the U.S. and Israel.

Extend U.S. military power further into central Asia and the
    Middle East. Surround Russia. Terrorize and dominate the world.
    Make hundreds of billions of dollars on weapons sales.
    Fulfill JudeoChristian bible prophecy by creating Armageddon —
    nuclear war in the Middle East.

Motives of the Israeli government:
    Have the U.S. severely weaken the other countries of the Middle East.
    Complete the expulsion of the Palestinian people from Palestine (“Israel”).
    The state of Israel was created by deception, robbery, and mass murder.
    The sad fact is, Zionism is a Jewish form of Fascism.
    See: The Hidden History of Zionism
    Expand the territory of Israel to the extent declared by Theodor Herzl,
    the founder of Zionism, and presented to the United Nations in 1947.

Evidence of U.S. involvement:
    The Defense Stand-Down
    Examination of the Pentagon after the attack showed that
    explosives had been planted there.
    Arab terrorists could not have done that.
    An extensive coverup of the facts.

Evidence of Israeli involvement:
    Israeli spies (Mossad) filmed the attack on the World Trade Center
    and celebrated when it fell.
    Larry Silverstein
    Mossad agents were arrested several times in the U.S. with maps
    of nuclear sites, in vans that smelled of explosives.
    Mossad agents were arrested in the Mexican congress building
    carrying explosives!

26. Bella says:

Hey Rebbe, that last one is good, scrumptious, I love it!

27. Bella says:

Can you imagine what the Kaganess would look like with no clothes on???

28. Hoff says:

Tthe-hidden-history-of-zionism-the-whole-book-full-text online

This little book is MANDATORY. Just read the book!!!

29. Hoff says:

lncoglaand will soon break 1,6 million hits:

1,573,895 Visitors to INCOG LAND.

@ lncog: We got the right concep here. You post up new articles and we flog the Lying Jew Scumbag in the comment secdtion 24-7. Spamblinka was the key to kick out the obnoxious Lying Jew Scumbag. Now we ladies and gentlem men are in c´harge. lncogland is what a judenfre, jewfree world would be like.

30. American says:

That’s right, ‘Hoff’, and when I get a few minutes, I’ve got some ideas to share with Incogman and the others to optimize our time, not only on this site but all the others too. 🙂

31. Cannibal Rabbi says:

No Name.

That is a great post.
    Just the picture even, which shows clearly, the supports have been sheared at an oblique angle, with what appears to be molten steel, dried hard, dripped down the front, like candle wax.

I’ve never seen that before.

32. Cannibal Rabbi says:

American success story, or anti-American ethnic collectivism? Jewry’s long history of anti-assimilation, Zionist bigotry, and nepotism within the U.S.
    The Jewish Path to Success

The news that Senator Joseph Lieberman had his two children on the campaign payroll as fundraisers with six-figure salaries raised some concerned eyebrows last month in the American Jewish community. Sure, Matt and Rebecca Lieberman are hard and effective workers, and since then have even taken a conspicuous pay cut — but couldn’t their father get them a job in a less conspicuous place?

The Connecticut senator, though, is only doing what dozens of other politicians have been doing of late: bringing his children into the family business.

To be honest, Jews aren’t really upset about the fact that Lieberman hired his children or even that he paid them high salaries. The discomfort with the personnel choices of the first Jewish candidate to make a serious run at the presidency is that his behavior is subjected to a higher level of scrutiny by the general public. In a word, what Jews fear is how it looks to the goyim: clannishness and underlying hypocrisy about meritocracy and nepotism.

Via

33. Cannibal Rabbi says:

I noticed that in his comment on that piece at judeofascism, the blogger chris moore, attempts some spurious analogizing, vis a vis Nazi Germany,ethnocentrism, two sides of the same coin etc.

All very analsore. All very jewy.

I would have given him a slap, but you have to sign up to blogger, or google. Screw that.

Worth a glance for instructive purposes, if you can be arsed.

34. Anonymous says:

Given the unreported abet widespread support within US legal and political circles for racist organizations such as Chabad Lubavitch, doesn’t logic dictates Prof. Kagan’s infatuation with criminalizing the 1st Amendment boomerang on ZOG’s proponents?

From http://www.davidduke.com/general/1861_1861.html

“What is Chabad Lubavitch? It is worldwide, ultra-orthodox Jewish extremist organization with members in every leading nation of the world. If you are not familiar with the organization, its racial supremacism will shock you.

Chabad Lubavitch teaches that Gentiles are unclean, inferior creatures whose sole purpose on the earth is to serve Jews. Various Chabad rabbis maintain that Jews are literally the DNA of God, while Gentiles are the “supernal refuse of creation.[1]” They often teach that it is no sin, and is in fact righteous, to kill or cheat a Gentile. Some readers may not want to believe this, but any quick research on the Internet to official Chabad sites and the writings of numerous Chabad rabbis will bear out every word that I say. You will find that everything in Jewish Supremacism is thoroughly documented and referenced.”

Oh, I’m sorry, that conclusion requires the application of intellectual honesty and integrity in the course of interpreting the law, of which the aforementioned are woefully lacking.

35. Marshall says:

Ahhh YESSSS how sweet it is!!! Some days I do love fast news…Chosenoid Rabbi goes down for 27 long, glad they got him before Kagan got her mitts into this case 😀

________________________________________________________

Sholom Rubashkin to receive 27-year prison sentence

Blog post by Grant Schulte • gschulte@dmreg.com • June 21, 2010

Sholom Rubashkin will receive a 27-year federal prison sentence on Tuesday for his leadership in the financial fraud scandal at Agriprocessors Inc., a judge declared today.

U.S. District Judge Linda Reade will impose a 324-month prison term for the former eastern Iowa meat plant mogul, followed by 5 years of supervised release, according to a ruling filed this morning.

She also will order Rubashkin to pay $18.5 million to First Bank Business Capital, the plant’s largest lender; $8.3 million to MB Financial Bank, another lender; and $3,800 to Waverly Sales, Inc., which received late payments from the plant for cattle.

Rubashkin was convicted of 86 financial fraud charges last November for leading the scheme to defraud the banks. A South Dakota jury concluded at trial that Rubashkin had ordered employees to create bogus financial documents to collect advances on a revolving loan.

The plan collapsed shortly after a May 2008 immigration raid at Agriprocessors in Postville, when the slaughterhouse plummeted into bankruptcy.

Reade rejected defense arguments that Rubashkin lacked the authority to stop the criminal conduct at the Postville slaughterhouse founded by his father. She cited 11 examples from his trial, including testimony that he directed employees to create false sales records, and helped illegal immigrant employees secure false work papers.

Rubashkin’s “degree of control and authority was close to absolute,” Reade wrote in the 52-page ruling. “He told his employees when, where and how to commit the various crimes.”

Reade said Rubashkin lied at his trial when he testified that he never told employees to create fake sales records and customer checks. His testimony conflicted with former employee accounts that were more believable, she said.

She also rejected defense arguments for a lesser sentence because of his charitable work, his relationship with his 17-year-old autistic son, Moishe, and other family responsibilities.

“Defendant devotes a substantial amount of evidence and argument to his contention that his offenses of conviction were not motivated out of a sense of personal greed, but rather, out of a sense of duty to maintain his family business for religious purposes,” Reade wrote.

“No matter Defendant’s motive, he defrauded the victim banks out of millions of dollars. He unlawfully placed his family business’s interest above the victim banks’ interest. His family business and he personally benefitted at the expense of all the victim banks’ innocent shareholders.”

She later added: “Additionally, it is entirely possible that a number of Defendant’s charitable deeds were funded with proceeds from his crimes. It is far easier to be generous with someone else’s money instead of one’s own.”

Prosecutors had asked Reade to impose a 25-year sentence. Rubashkin’s attorneys requested no more than six years.

Bob Teig, a spokesman for the U.S. attorney’s office, said prosecutors can collect the restitution by seizing and selling Rubashkin’s assets. Teig said it was too early to tell whether the full amount would be repaid.

Defense lawyers said they plan to appeal Rubashkin’s conviction and sentence.

“We believe that the sentence is greater than necessary,” said Rubashkin lawyer Guy Cook, of Des Moines. “It’s even greater than the government asked for. It’s unfair and excessive. It’s essentially a life sentence for a 51-year-old man, and it’s not in the public interest.”

Reade said she will read her sentence memorandum in federal court Tuesday in Cedar Rapids. Prosecutors and defense attorneys have scheduled press conferences afterward to speak about the case.