Summertime Advice: Don’t Go in the Water!

I can’t tell you all the stories I’ve heard, even stuff that I’ve seen with my very own eyes about Negroes in swimming pools, or out of them. I don’t care one bit if you think it’s all racist or not, but I’d never, EVER swim in a pool used by Negroes, knowing what I know. After reading this, I doubt you will either.

I remember this one time I was walking down a busy city street during the middle of the day, when something off between two parked cars caught my eye. At first, I thought it was somebody needing help, so I stopped to render assistance (how White of me). Looking closer, I saw that it was a fat, middle-aged Negro woman in a dress, squatting down while doing her vile business in a loud and nasty way. She looked up at me and smiled smugly.

I’ll never forget that expression nor that stupid feathered hat she wore and I promise you that I did not stick around long enough to find out how she cleaned herself off, or even if she did. I’m still highly traumatized by what I witnessed that day.

Please do NOT read the following if: You have a weak stomach and just ate, suffer from some Obsessive/Compulsive Disorder (OCD) involving cleanliness, or you’re one totally braindead Multicult!

It’s just like that scene in “Caddyshack,” but disgustingly all too real!

This older, White lady friend of mine used to manage this pretty decent, city-owned, public recreation facility. It had exercise rooms, table tennis, crafts, along with a nice indoor swimming pool. For many years things were cool, until this one neighborhood nearby slid downhill fast, as troupes of urban Negroes invaded using Section 8 government hand-outs and no credit, subprime mortgages.

She said that the blacks started to come by early to drop off the kids while they went shopping at the mall, the welfare office or just kicked back with fellow homies drinking malt liquor and smoking big fat blunts. They figured out another loophole allowing them to use the place just like a free day care — worthless Negroes always know how to work the system!

Once they started arriving in force, most of the White patrons immediately steered clear of the place, for some reason.

My lady friend told me she used to be a big-time hippie liberal girl back in the sixties, but since all this “crap” went down, she’s had second thoughts about the whole liberal deal. I could see she was pained to admit it. Of course, I explained that she had nothing to be ashamed of (biting my tongue) and that once you put away the falsely-instilled White Guilt, everything will be so much easier to understand. She’s even hip to the Jewish role in all this now.

Play theme song from “Jaws” in head now.

Anyway, she was telling me that almost every single day — not just occasionally now — they would have to fish out human feces from the pool. That’s right, the little Negroes (even many in their teens) would take a dump while swimming!

As a public health measure, she had to run tests every so often on the water and chlorine levels, sometimes having to replace the water; even 24 hour filtration and chemical warfare wasn’t always enough. What most people don’t realize is that urine eats up chlorine — the more peeing, the less effective chlorine becomes and the more you have to add.

It was a never-ending struggle for her and her staff. The city health inspector — taking pity on her — would call her at home to warn her of any impending “drop-in” monitoring visits, just so she had time to draw the pool water down 50% and refill with clean water so they could pass the tests.

The main problem that kept on recurring was something called Cryptosporidium, or “Crypto,” a hardy protozoan that lives in the intestines, usually of animals (how appropriate). The defecated cysts (yuck) can readily survive chlorinated pools and if you accidently swallow some water, the bug will make you sick as a dog, for two weeks or more. She never once saw it in water tests when mostly Whites used the pool, but it became a frequent discovery after Negroes turned the place into a Congolese watering hole.

And it’s really not all that surprising when you consider some sickening, uncomfortable facts about nasty-ass Negroes and diseases. A survey in the early nineties discovered that 48% of Blacks overall and 56% of young Negro women have Genital Herpes. Almost half of all AIDS-afflicted are blacks, and now rising fast to over 60% of all new AIDS cases (this was back in 2006, so it’s probably more today). Black babies are 3 times more likely to have strep infections than Whites.

Blacks are also well-known to stop taking antibiotic prescriptions for the proscribed, necessary period, fostering the rapid evolution of medicine-resistant disease bugs that soon cross over into the White population, whether they are liberals or not. Disgusting!

But the miscreants at this public pool were not just microscopic — no way. Even keeping lifeguards on staff was a constant battle for her. They were turned into not only sanitation workers, but babysitters and rodeo cowboys, too. Naturally, they would do whatever they could to stay out of the water while on duty and would never, ever swim during off-hours. The girl lifeguards were also in living hell, constantly having to fend off the insistent sexual gropings from little Negro boys trying to be “playas,” just like their rarely-seen daddies.

One day this young girl lifeguard came running into the office all worked-up into a frenzy and wanting to quit right then and there. When asked what happened, the girl said she caught some Negro kid peeing on another kid’s head from the diving board!

And these kids were always trying to steal stuff, breaking into offices and rummaging around, going through the staff’s purses and the like. If they got caught, they would scream “RACISTS!” They pulled this act practically on cue, especially if any of the city workers were White. The staff would then have to find the parents, arrange for them to come pick-up the kid (not charging them with any crime) and the first thing out of the parent’s mouths was — you guessed it — “RACISTS!”

You just can’t win with these people!

The parking lot became a scene of constant trouble. She witnessed several altercations; not only between kids, but often parents going at it over the stupidest nonsense. After a couple of gun-related events (an actual shooting or two), the city decided to dedicate full-time police officers to the place.

It was such a day-to-day nightmare that the poor woman eventually took early retirement. Who can blame her, knowing how most Negroes really behave?

If I’m at a motel on a blisteringly hot day and I see Negroes swimming in the pool (usually they come in giant tribal masses), I’ll just stay the hell out. I can’t even hang out nearby, because they’ll run around screaming and yelling like wild hip-hop banshees. The children too, I might add.

I always like it when you go to a pool with Whites who act all liberal and multicult. They’ll leave the pool immediately when Negroes show up, just like me. You ask them why and they’ll give you some line of bull: “I don’t feel like swimming anymore” or some other lame-ass excuse. If you press them, they’ll get very defensive. I love it!

Yeah, I just don’t bother with keeping up pretenses (as you can see here). I’ll tell liberals point-blank: “I can’t stomach the idea of swimming in a pool where Negroes swim, either. Too nasty and I prefer not coming down with crypto, cholera, or some new, disgusting Haitian flesh-eating bacteria, thank you please.”

This kind of open talk might shock liberals, but hell, they need some shock therapy. And damned if I want to see some mutated, protoplasmic organism, grown fat on a steady diet of Afro-Sheen hair oil, cast adrift in a weak chlorine sea and then finding safe harbor in the crotch area of my Birdwell Beach Britches!

Nasty!

— INCOG MAN

PS: If you think I’m being all “racist” here, guess what? I could care less! At least I got my health.

The Great Private Pool Scandal

by Jeff Davis

Almost 60 years on, it seems this whole integration thing still isn’t playing with a lot of White people. Nasty reality keeps intruding. A news article from NBC Philadelphia reports: “More than 60 campers from Northeast Philadelphia were turned away from a private swim club and left to wonder if their race was the reason. ‘I heard this lady, she was like, ‘Uh, what are all these black kids doing here?’ She’s like, ‘I’m scared they might do something to my child,’ ‘ said camper Dymire Baylor.”

And young black teenagers would never ever pull off bathing suit tops or fondle young half-naked White girls in the pool or try to drown a White boy? Oh, perish the thought!

The NBC article goes on: “The Creative Steps Day Camp paid more than $1900 to The Valley Swim Club. The Valley Swim Club is a private club that advertises open membership. But the campers’ first visit to the pool suggested otherwise. ‘When the minority children got in the pool all of the Caucasian children immediately exited the pool,’ Horace Gibson, parent of a day camp child, wrote in an email. ‘The pool attendants came and told the black children that they did not allow minorities in the club and needed the children to leave immediately.’ The next day the club told the camp director that the camp’s membership was being suspended and their money would be refunded.’ ”

Read the rest here!

This entry was posted in Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

481 Responses to Summertime Advice: Don’t Go in the Water!

1. Tuff Guy says:

Hey Negro…

2. Black says:

“Cut that cord, slap that behind….get that baby breathing! That’s gotta be worth another 400-500 a month from the feds who have taken your place!

And don’t forget, that placenta is rich in nutrients…….stay off of the government cheese and give yourself a real treat for dinner tonight!”

As I said, I wont stoop down to that level otherwise you will just beat me with experience.

3. Black says:

“Five minutes ago you had ALL the answers now you say you’re GUESSING? Have you just been exposed for the fraud you really are?”

would ask you how old you are, but I reckon you can’t count that high.

4. Tuff Guy says:

Hey negro……..

I’ve done enough for the day. I don’t want to stick around and make you change your name again……remember, I control you, and I always will. No matter how many times I MAKE you change your name…..I will still have my own name(s) for you……

I may not be much use to this forum but you’ll always hear from Tuff Guy when a wild animal gets out of their cage………

I’m just sayin’………

Good night to all fans of Incog!!!!!!!!…….White People Totally ROCK!!!!!!!!

5. 21blackmale says:

While following Negro’s arguments yesterday and reading today’s developments, it seems that he is arguing from a cultural lens, admittedly a small one, while everyone else is arguing from a political-its-the-jews perspective.

I feel like somehow discussion always gets turned back into “our race is more dominant and here’s why…” when talking about blacks/whites/africans/europeans etc.

I believe it was warrior.hun who pointed out to Negro yesterday that he didn’t understand the difference between whites and jews. To me, the second that we realized that, someone should have used that as a teaching moment. I believe warrior.hun did attempt to explain, but somewhere along the lines Negro went back to “but the white man did this to us…”

That’s when the next responder should reign Negro back in on the real problem at hand, the jew. I feel like no progress will be made arguing which race is better because of some accomplishments. That’s an everyday topic among black and white school kids. That’s what the Mexican does everyday before he kills some hoodlum black man in the streets of california. That’s what the skinhead does before he lynches a black man. That’s what the sheeple do who don’t know about the jew. Each of those pairs never made it pass their differences to learn about and eventually fight against their common enemy. The jew’s mission is accomplished each time, he wins over and over again.

It’s a shame when it happens on a blog like this, where it’s whole mission is to expose exactly that, the tactics of the jew.

Reminds of that fifth candle on the menorah on the picture posted at the ugly truth a few days ago:

6. Rock says:

Negro-
    If you’d READ other ARTICLES on this site, you would see that its not “US” doing all those things. We have a parasite the size of, well, Africa, on our neck. america(no, I don’t cap it) is under complete zionist controle. The people you speak of are well documented if you would look over to your left(<-thats, that way)you can simply click on any subject and READ it.

7. Black says:

Now, another thing you people get wrong is that Africa is a country. It isn’t! It has 52+ countries and hundreds of traditions, cultures and beliefs. From Arabic Islamic in the North, to Black Christian/traditional beliefs in SSA.

8. 21blackmale says:

Rock, you just summarized exactly what I was going to say.

Negro/Black you just said: Can you guys state every good reason you have to hate black people? Then I can proceed to show you just how wrong your reasons are. Also, state your nationalities, I am guessing half of you are rednacks, and the other half are Euro rednecks or neo-nazi as they call themselves.

I’ll challenge you to not judge the people here based on the content you see when you first get to the website. Nothing’s politically-correct here, including 95%+ of all the comments, and that’s probably the best thing about the site.

Take some time to read over prior posts and click on a few links.

9. Black says:

“f you’d READ other ARTICLES on this site, you would see that its not “US” doing all those things. We have a parasite the size of, well, Africa, on our neck. america(no, I don’t cap it) is under complete zionist controle. The people you speak of are well documented if you would look over to your left(<-thats, that way)you can simply click on any subject and READ it."

Apart from Eypt, Libya, Tunisia, Morocco, Uganda, maybe South Africa, no other African countries have a grudge with the Israelis. And we don't plan on making enemies. MY problem is with all the haters that hate on black people (yes, I used hood English).

10. White Wolf says:

What’s not to love about the nigger role in the genocide of MY PEOPLE, “Black”
    with a whole lot of jew poison in your mind?
    What’s not to love about torture, rape and murder carried out upon my PEOPLE?
    What’s not to love about the fruits of our labor being redistributed by jews to ingrate savages, imbued with “gimme dat” “logic” and “whitey owes me” “entitlement”?
    Who DOESN’T want to build and create only to have non-whites come around to WRECK IT?

Jews and their non-white tools and white tools alike are taking part in genocide of my people. Call our self-defense what you will, you’ll still have to deal with what you ignore.

11. Black says:

I don’t hate any ethnic group at all, apart from those that negatively impact my life directly. And since white people are the cause of most of my happyness (closeley followed by South Koreans) I don’t hate them as a group.

12. Black says:

Your link won’t load…

13. 21blackmale says:

Black, his link loaded after a long wait. But it’s just a link to this video on youtube:

14. Black says:

So… The black people are uniting against the white people, lead by the Jewish to defeat the whites and bring in communism. Riiiiiiight

15. Black says:

Once you guys respect that Africans are NOT ANYTHING like the African Americans, my job will be done.

16. 21blackmale says:

Too simple to believe, huh Black? – but yes, they are a huge part of the black/white aggression.

You’ve got to stop falling for it. Every other problem is simply a distraction as the jew and their subliminal, communist teachings are the source.

Look, even people of Africa are figuring it out:
    Hajaig is in Japan at the moment. Since the speech on January 14 in Lenasia south of Johannesburg, she has however been asked repeatedly to apologise – and has yet to do so. An opposition party MP has called for her sacking if she doesn’t apologise soon.

“Jewish money controls the United States”
    says South Africa government official

The Jewish Take Over of South Africa:

“Why South Africa Sucks” – Anti-Black Hater Blog is run by Jewish hypocrites!

17. 21blackmale says:

Look, even people of Africa are figuring it out:
    digitaljournal.com/article/266047

“Jewish money controls the United States”
    says South Africa government official
    aztlan.net/jewish_money_controls_usa.htm

The Jewish Take Over of South Africa:
    sunray22b.net/jews_in_south_africa.htm

“Why South Africa Sucks” – Anti-Black Hater Blog is run by Jewish hypocrites!
    metadave.wordpress.com/2008/02/26/why-south-africa-sucks-anti-black-hater-blog-run-by-jewish-hypocrites/

18. 21blackmale says:

Sorry links are clickable in last comment. They were originally but since there were too many it went to moderation approval queue.

19. White Wolf says:

So are you insane, stupid, dishonest, or all of the three? All jewed in the head? Or just a jew? Same difference.

Come and get it, jews. Come and get it uppitty negroes. Come and get it, despicable spics.
    All the jew lies in the world won’t save you from yourselves now.

20. Black says:

I take a very broad look at things before drawing conclusions, so I need to research your claim for a couple of days (depending on the amount of evidence) and find out if the people writing these things are to be trusted.

21. Rock says:

Nigro or Black or whatever you choose,
    Your writing is coming off more and more american english every comment.
    I like how you purposely misspelled redneck.
    Nice touch troll.
    Gotchu!

22. Black says:

“With their jewish entitlement disease, african americans are WORSE than Africans, although I understand it has spread to that continent as well (see:formerly white-run nations, built by whites, returned to blacks from jews, back in the shitter as usual).

All the jew lies in the world won’t save you from yourselves now.”

Look, there are reasons why people like you are not taken seriously.

1- no, white people did not build Africa, Africans built Africa, all white people did was come and burn down cities, demolish them, build a couple of railways and act like they “enlightened” us on everything. 100% of everything white people built has been demolished or is in queue to be demolished in every place except Southern Africa.

2- Jews did not own Africa at the time of decolonization. The British and French did.

3- Nobody is lying to you, you did not pay any attention at school.

23. Rock says:

Careful Blackmale.
    These fuckers are slicker than snot.
    It know all about this site.
    Thats why its here.

24. Black says:

“Nigro or Black or whatever you choose,
    Your writing is coming off more and more american english every comment.
    I like how you purposely misspelled redneck.
    Nice touch troll.
    Gotchu!”

I was using American English in an effort to help you understand me better.

25. Jo Jackson says:

“With their jewish entitlement disease, african americans are WORSE than Africans”

This link probably confirms it??

26. White Wolf says:

“Look, there are reasons why people like you are not taken seriously.”

That’s what jew hope, I know.

“no, white people did not build Africa”

Who said they did?

“100% of everything white people built has been demolished or is in queue to be demolished”

It’s the non-white way!

“Jews did not own Africa at the time of decolonization. The British and French did.”

And Britain and France were/are financed and controlled by….. JEWS!

So if a public school stuffed it in my face, it must be true? Cling to your fantasies.

What you ignore… where you fail to be honest… you will find your fate.

27. Flanders says:

Anyone attempting to unravel the jewish control exerted over Africa is faced with a real challenge. As in other parts of the world the control is hidden behind a multiple series of interlocking networks which are managed from a center which is difficult to identify and locate. One aspect of the control is found studying the diamond trade. A couple of excerpts from, “THE DIAMOND INVENTION”, show the depth of duplicity which is hidden by the jewish controllers, in this instance, the Oppenheimer’s.

“As De Beers penetrated and took control of all aspects of the world diamond trade, it also assumed many protean forms. In London, it operated under the innocuous name of the Diamond Trading Company. In Israel, it was known under the all-embracing mantle of “the syndicate.” In Antwerp, it was just called the CSO– initials referring to the Central Selling Organization (which was an arm of the Diamond Trading Company). And in Black Africa, it disguised its South African origins under subsidiaries with such names as the Diamond Development Corporation or Mining Services, Inc. At its height, it not only either directly owned or controlled all the diamond mines in southern Africa, it also owned diamond trading companies in England, Portugal, Israel, Belgium, Holland and Switzerland. It was De Beers of course that organized the Japanese campaign as part of its worldwide promotion of diamonds.” The above is from Chapter 1 and the next is from Chapter 18, which discusses anti-trust investigations by the US government over an Oppenheimer controlled partner.

“Even with the help of other informants, the task of tracing a conspiracy between De Beers and its putative American co-conspirators was extraordinarily difficult. To even approach the problem of establishing jurisdiction, the Justice Department lawyers had to weave their way through a bewildering maze of some 300 interlocking corporations, registered in Luxembourg and other convenient nations, which were either partly or fully controlled by the Oppenheimer interests. The lawyers also found that industrial diamond users, who were heavily dependent on De Beers and its subsidiaries for their supply of diamonds, were extremely reluctant to discuss openly their relations with De Beers.”

How this jewish network treats those who cross paths with their purposes and aims is illustrated by this passage in Chapter 6. In this instance, the dealer was probably himself jewish. Regardless, the knowledge of the facts remains hidden in the minds of the top ones receiving their “entitlement”, and no one else is generally privy to the information, whether other dealers, clients or any independently operating press. [How the Englishman, Cecil Rhodes, solidified Oppenheimer’s monopoly is described in Chapter 7].

“The penalty for the violation of this rule is subtle but effective. A client who sells diamonds to “weak hands,” or anyone of whom De Beers disapproves, finds that the mix of diamonds in his box becomes progressively less profitable for him. For example, one manufacturer, who had been a client of De Beers for two decades, had sold some diamonds in 1977 to an Israeli diamond dealer who was considered by De Beers to be a dangerous speculator. He then found that his box, with a price tag on it of over $1 million, contained mainly “rubbish,” as he called it. He realized that in deciding whether or not to accept it he had a Hobson’s choice. If he took these diamonds, he would lose several hundred thousand dollars processing them. On the other hand if he turned down the box, he would lose his source for future diamonds and be forced to close his cutting factory. It was a painful decision. Finally, he nodded to his broker that he would accept the diamonds. On the way out, he passed Monty Charles, who shook his hand amicably and asked how he liked the merchandise he had received. When the client expressed some disappointment, Monty Charles reportedly answered, “Perhaps you’ve been slightly naughty, but let’s see what we can do next time.”

28. Rock says:

“I was using American English in an effort to help you understand me better”

Riiiiight…………. 😉

29. Flanders says:

Chapter 14 of, “The Diamond Invention”, at my 7:03 link, should be mentioned as being the most interesting chapter. It’s story begins after the Oppenheimer’s have turned their African control into an international control over the diamond trade, and this chapter deals with the smugglers who operated outside his jurisdiction and how he came to control them, too, using the skills of an M15 operative, Percy Sillitoe. The author mentions Silltoe’s connections with CIA and other operatives while setting up Oppenheimer’s intelligence network.

“Ian Fleming, who invented James Bond, also wrote probably the best book on diamond smuggling, The Diamond Smugglers, Cape, London (1957). He had extensive interviews with Percy Sillitoe’s staff, who set up De Beers’ intelligence system, and considerable access to De Beers itself.”

30. Flanders says:

“Africa is home to 9 Arab countries, 45 black states and not a single fatherland for white Africans except for a small town in southern Africa. What is wrong with this picture?”

31. GTRman says:

There are maps that show the true “lie of the land” on a 2d format , they are called “Peters” or something. I read a book by Buckminster Fuller once ,
    he said that copper was first made in Thailand , as were the first fast sailing boats . I dunno , it was ages ago . (that I read it )

I watched “Africa Addio” and was amazed to watch the stone age men hunting elephants,
    hippos, etc , with spears. Not that I judged , we all gatsta eat.
    I could mention many more things about that film , but , I’ll say only that it showed
    modern TV to be the soulless , pointless , dumb poison that it is.

Imagine a channel called, say , ” That’s Interesting “.
    24 hours a day , amazing docs like that , 5 hour open debates on subjects like , say ,the
    Schmollyco$t , …well , it exists , and its called the internet.

This whole thread has been very interesting to read , but , lets give ‘ negro /black’
    a day or two to read and get jew-wise and see if he still thinks that whitey is the root of all ebil.

Myself , I make a distinction between black people and niggers , or whatever.

But , even in multi-culti UK , I simply do not have the experience of living in some parts of the USA , and this guy has to understand why white America sees blacks as just useless , violent , lazy criminals , and worse.

Lets get back to the real topic.

32. Black says:

“and this guy has to understand why white America sees blacks as just useless , violent , lazy criminals , and worse.”

I understand, and I’m not going to judge something I’m not part of.
    I’m actually tired of this now, I have to go prepare for new years with my family.

33. Rock says:

black, negro, troll-

You’re skull is as thick as Africa is big. Really, really thick.

Do you mean,
    “I understand (now), and I’m not going to judge something I’m not part of.”

BINGO!

Cause you came here judging this article and this site.
    Isn’t that the”Context”?

Whites have had enough of parasitic entities and are starting to rise up and take the bull by the horns.
    If you think that when shit goes down in america it won’t affect you, you are dead wrong.

I’m starting to think you might be black with your narrow minded, blacks only, point of view.
    You should read more of this site before judging. but if not,

Hey, don’t let the screen door hitchuh in the ass on the way out.

Happy New Year!

34. Tuff Guy says:

Tell it like it is Rock!!!!

35. Rock says:

Tuff Guy- Always man. You too.
    I don’t know about you but, new years night,
    I’m getting really, really fucked up!
    For one night I’m gunna forget how fucked this world is.

36. Tuff Guy says:

I know what you mean…….

I’ll be at a party….

I’m sure it will be pretty “multi-culti”…….

Don’t worry, I love to propose toasts at these kinds of events…

And I’ll have EVERYONE there “drinking to” Rock and Incog…..

and they’ll never know……………ha!!!!!!!!!

37. Rock says:

LOL. 😉

38. Black says:

I want to know who you guys have been talking to lately.