Diversity or Deception?

THEY DELETED IT AGAIN! THIS VIDEO HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ILLEGAL OR MATURE IN IT. THE FILTHY JEWS DON’T WANT WHITES TO START THINKING ALONG THESE LINES. THEY REALIZED THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH TRASHING THIS SMALL VIDEO; KNOWING WELL THAT THE BRAINDEAD WILL NOT NOTICE!

ANYBODY WITH TWO braincells now left sees it — even the most multicult liberal. No, they won’t say so openly, but they certainly have to see it.

And what is it that everyone now sees? The media all across the board are turning us all into sleazy whores and whore-mongers; using Whites as a punching bag; making any other race “the heroes” and us as the villains (make sure you keep Jews straight from Whites); or just generally brainwashing us to mate ourselves away.

Watch the above video (part 2 below) and think. When you watch TV, you’ll see similiar things just about every 5 minutes these days.

Us Whites are now under a ceaseless, unstated assault on all fronts by a White-hating, Marxist and subversive Jewry. From Hollywood to every TV channel. MTV has long been brainwashing our youth to interbreed and attack any racially concerned White, but you really see this kind of crap everywhere, from ESPN to the Disney Channel.

If you think about it clearly and extrapolate outwards, you’ll understand that this will soon put our race in dire straits — we’re under assault, plain and simple!

Part 2

Please take a moment to visit this site and bookmark it: The Anti-White Media

BLOG’S INTRO: Plain and simple: document all anti-White , pro-miscegenation propaganda that appears in our daily lives. The end result: document how the elites and Marxists in charge are attempting to destroy the sanctity of White families, the power of White intelligence and creativity, the strength and will of White men, the beauty and gentility of White women, the innate morality of the West, and the future of White children.

FIRST POSTING OF VIDEO DELETED FOR “TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATION” BY YOUTUBE ADL CENSORS:

7/12: UNBELIEVABLE! THEY CENSORED THIS VIDEO? This had nothing but clips of what everyone sees on TV nowadays. They obviously don’t want us White people to get a clue to what’s going on. Figure it out! Here’s the original link: www.youtube.com/v/D_tggKZobq4&w=480&h=385 Part 2 is below and was censored as well.

This entry was posted in Jew Media, Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

292 Responses to Diversity or Deception?

1. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Julian lee.

“Now you’re Osho? Osho’s dead. Just like the taboo against speaking about you Jews is dead.”

You say Osho, i say osho.
    There never was a taboo on talking about kikery’s many crimes, it’s just that some men are shitebags, and shrink from anything, that may force them to take steps.
    If they refuse to hear it, or violently contradict it, they hope they wont have to confront the consequences of it.
    Off the hook you see.
    Well that works for a time.

2. Lynda says:

No, I don’t Cannibal.

The fun began a long time ago.

Party on boys.

3. Cannibal Rabbi says:

INCOG MAN

“OK, Cannibal. Why don’t you (or how many of you) take a break?

Didn’t I tell you to stop living here?”

I’m smiling at that.
    You don’t buy this team shit do you?
    Really?

If it’s that you’re saving Julian from himself, fair play.

But if you think i represent a “team”, they can’t be too bright were you hail from.

“(or how many of you)”

How many of YOU are there?

• INCOG MAN says:

Cannibal, I’m telling you to take a little break.

I can’t police this blog and still do worthy stuff. I don’t have the time so I expect each of you to reign it in a bit.

4. Cannibal Rabbi says:

INCOG MAN

“It’s just 1 lousy Goyim here. I write and photoshop most of my material. Keeping track of HasbaRATS takes a back seat.”

And a fine job you do.
    I just take exception to being likened to a filthy kike.
    No biggie.

Rock on!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbJQT2eDseA&hl=en_GB&fs=1]

5. Anonymous says:

I’m looking forward to watching INCOG do something/nothing about this degenerate. Either way (something/nothing) it’s always informative.

You had time to ban my IP and username from here. All you do to “the rabbi” is give him a disingenuous scolding. Then he carries on with his degeneracy. Then the cycle repeats. Only a fool wouldn’t make the connection. See where I’m coming from, INCOG? You aren’t a fool, are you?

How much time did it take to ban me? Less than it took to respond to “the rabbi” and “scold” him repeatedly. No doubt!

Dave

• INCOG MAN says:

Dave… Dave… Dave…

Your whole deal was attacking people in every comment. Rabbi Cannibal does deliver some pertinent content mostly. I just don’t like him hogging up the place and taking potshots at others.

Why is it that you insist on coming here?

I’ll SPAMblinka whom I want, and when I want. This is my blog. I don’t like being some kind of king, but I can’t let people (Jews) come here and muck up the message.

Besides, you came out and called me a Jew. Yeah, that doesn’t make me too friendly towards you.

6. Sen10L says:

kkkkkkkkkik

7. Anonymous says:

INCOG MAN, When did I call you a jew? I DID say I hold you suspect. Why shouldn’t I? Seriously, give me a reason.

I only “attacked” a select few “people” here. You act as if I was going off on EVERYONE! Come on! That’s what these degenerate “people” that I “attacked” do here day in and day out.

Dave

8. anti-zionist says:

Your right about Dave , he is suspect!

9. Anon says:

Flanders

“Why is it that these trash are allowed to return continually and to keep posting their drivel at Incogman? Why is Dave, who exposes them and who does so relentlessly, banned?

Why don’t YOU answer that last question, Incogman?

Looks like you will never get aswers from Incogman , makes one wonder…………., on the other side you continue your comments as nothing happened…………….

10. ????? says:

Patrick Henry, 1788.06.23

The whole history of human nature cannot produce a government like that before you. The manner in which the judiciary and other branches of the government are formed, seems to me calculated to lay prostrate the states, and the liberties of the people.

11. ????? says:

Patrick Henry, 1788.06.23

12. ????? says:

Patrick Henry, 1788.06.23

13. Jen says:

“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker I hate him.

… you’re going to have to kill some crackers. You’re going to have to kill some of their babies.”

14. kerdasi amaq says:

“kerdasi amaq is one of the bit players who supports the operators of the real hasbara operation and who show up just in time to support the drivel when it is in danger of being exposed. He is just one. And, he IS constantly around just at the opportune times to do so. Anonymous nails him:” Flanders

I haven’t been able to keep up with this skirmish, because my computer won’t connect with the Internet, so I’m posting this from a library. I’m nothing of the sort, I’m just one guy posting his opinions as he sees fit.

15. GDL says:

The Jew is hell bent on destroying the White race. Useful idiots and race traitors are so pathetically stupid and they have no idea that their WHITE foreheads have a target for extermination on them by Jews and their kinky-haired pets. In this Jewish atmosphere crimes against Whites are not only ignored but even cheered on.

DUMP RACE TRAITORS!

DUMP JEWS!

DUMP ISRAEL!

16. Flanders says:

Dave, I am wondering whether the materials posted which expose the jews agenda are what is worrisome to the jew?? Is it of more importance to the jew that the message given to others is the message which they seek to continually give to the public? Is part of that jewish agenda finding appropriate venues, such as Incogman or other sites, which despite having good information exposing the jewish agenda give an impression that people who make comments about jews are the trash and irredeemable low-lifes of society?

We know the jews fear and do not want unity among White Americans, unless it is a unity chosen by them under the supervision of jewish societial gatekeepers. They choose to insert trashy materials which are actually the products of jewish minds in order to demean the messages exposing them and it is intended for unaware Whites and Americans, or those who would naturally band together to resist them.

Giving the public an impression that a trashy nature is held by those opposing them seems to fit within the jews agenda. It prevents others from opening their eyes and actually becoming exposed to the necessary information. It also provides them with that “sympathy” which they are so adept at engineering.

I’ve seen hasbara whose agenda is clearly along those lines. Does that same type of “trash agenda” extend to certain chosen sites? I’ve seen some sites where it clearly does. The jew wants people to be aware about the information about their agenda, which they cannot stop from being available anyway. The internet doesn’t allow them immunity to being exposed with proper information.

They just want you and other people to voluntarily “choose to be” blind about the information.

You have given Incogman some room to be reasonably critical about you by not posting more pertinent information or links to the wider issues which expose the jews. You do good work exposing the hasbara at Incogman, and you have the ability to spot hasbara on this level, but you need to heed Incogman’s words and provide some balance and not attack at every slightest provocation. They learn to bait you. They consider you dangerous to their agenda because of your tenacity. Incogman gives his stated reasons for the ban against you, although he appears not to understand what the Rabid Rabbi, et al, are doing.

I think you gave an honest answer and a factually correct reply to Incogman’s stated reasons:

“I don’t give a crap if CR delivers “content”. So does the mainstream media. “The rabbi” is a degenerate. All the real Whites here know that but you?

You know darn well who the “people” that I “attack” are. They are the same ones you come in and disingenuously scold after they show their true colors.”

Why does Incogman allow the continuing trash patrol of the hasbara, while “disingenuously scold[ing them] after they show their true colors.”, despite placing good materials in his postings? I don’t think anyone can be unaware that is what happens if they have read many of the threads here, but I accept Incogman’s assurances that he is not aware of such an agenda. Incogman is a great site for getting correct information across, despite games which are played, and his postings and graphics are very effective.

As I stated earlier, I am wondering whether the materials posted which expose the jews agenda are what is truly worrisome to the jew, even if it is mixed with disinfo and adultrated with “infotainment”. How important is it to the jewish “powers” that a message be given to others that people who make comments about jews are trash and low-lifes of society who have not earned credibility? Is it important enough that they would create “trash talk”? I think so.

“on the other side you continue your comments as nothing happened”. Are you not the one who advises and practices persistence? I admire your own persistence and I find it inspirational, though it needs to be tempered in order to enable you
    to be truly effective. Give some materials and links exposing the jewish methods and mentality which are harming our country and our race and continue doing so.

17. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Fuck kikes!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny4izkgnX_k&hl=en_GB&fs=1]

18. Anonymous says:

Flanders,

That was an insightful comment above. At the end of your comment you referred to a quote that I did not make:

“on the other side you continue your comments as nothing happened”

That comment was from someone else. My comments may be under anonymous but they are signed at the end. The vast majority of these “anon” comments are not made by me.

I should mention that I enjoy reading INCOG MAN’s materials here and even respect him to a certain extent (not that much since he can’t handle ONE BIT of criticism). I also enjoy reading yours and others comments here. If you remember, I was attacked by these “people” on my first comment here. By my sticking it out and helping exposing them it led to a relatively peaceful commenting period. Now they have returned and the degeneracy and finger pointing has resumed.

Cannibal rabbi is a degenerate (and he seems incapable of changing). Akira seems to be behaving and may have even learned a bit by being aced at his own “everyone is a jew” game he was running before. I suspect we’ll see another episode of Brian’s degeneracy.

I started commenting here to study these behaviors and the effects they have on the real people here. Most of INCOG MAN’s articles are quite good and I enjoy and recommend them. This comment section on the other hand is a world renowned nest of degenerate kikery. Trust me, I have friends and acquaintances from far and wide that think the same and they don’t even read past the article or participate at all because of this. Now, as far as my own, contributions. I’ve been documenting what I have learned here but, I doubt it will be posted in the comments section of INCOG MAN’s blog.

Anyway, everyone should know by now that the “who’s the secret jew” game and the “who’s the whitest” game are the most widely deployed hasbara subversion techniques in use on the internet. If anything, I have contributed by pushing back at these degenerates so hard that those games no longer hold any value here. That was a contribution, no?

Dave

19. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    heheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheeheehee
    hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoho!!

20. Anonymous says:

CR said,

“Hahahahaha… heehehehe… hohohoho…”
    — — —

That was the best of your “pertinent content” to date! Thanks for once again confirming your degeneracy. Thank You!

Dave

21. Julian Lee says:

Look (if you can stand it) for 3 seconds at this disgusting “Old Spice” banner being run by Jew-owned Google/YouTube:

Can you believe this c–p. I wonder if Jews own Old Spice now, too.

22. Lynda says:

Ha Ha Ha Ho Ho Ho
    And a couple of La Te Da’s
    That’s how we laugh the day away
    In the merry old land of Oz.

The Emerald City beyond the Rainbow (the code word in Frank Baum’s novels) was ruled by a cryptocracy – the Man Behind the Curtain.

The Jews aspire to the Man Behind the Curtain, but the feisty Toto continues to draw it aside. And he bit the nasty Yenta / Wicked Witch of the West Elmira Gulch.

Go Toto!!!!

Youtube JEWS got both videos removed! The ADL Jews are embedded in Youtube to “combat racism.” These videos were not “racist” at all. They just portrayed the situation with the media that has real importance to Whites.

WAKE THE HELL UP, WHITEY!

They don’t want you figuring out the deal.

24. Jen says:

If you can tolerate watching it, BET also shows quite a bit of race-mixing. It’s always the black guys getting with beautiful white women.

25. Marshall says:

Tonight on BET:

Crack Deals Gone Bad Episode #7 – “Don’t Talk To Muh White Ho!!!”

26. Helvena says:

I see a lot more White guys with Asian girls than I see White girls with Black guys. Why isn’t that a concern to you? The principle should be applied across the board or it’s just B.S.

27. American born says:

Because most White women here in the states are complete WHORES. White men have a very small pool to choose from and many stray.
    Thanx to jew media..

28. American born says:

The jews have all but confused many of us and ruined our women. Thats why. Does that give you satifaction? The backlash on your people will be swift and brutal..

29. American born says:

Swift and brutal when shit hits the fan…..

30. anonymous says:

DAVE- can you say IP gathering hasbarat nest? incogman will block your ip (boo hoo) if you try to expose his hasbarats.

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS TO THE SILENT MAJORITY WHAT IS GOING ON HERE AND WHY INCOGMAN IS NEVER BOTHERED BY WORDPRESS JEWS. HE WILL NEVER ANSWER THOSE KIND OF QUESTIONS WILL HE?

Just post anon as much as you want and those that matter will still see your comments.

http://newscottage.blogspot.com/2010/07/country-called-israeli-america.html TIME TO START GUTTING THIS KIKE FILTH?

Oh, almost forgot, FUCK OFF HASBARATS

-WHITE PATRIOT

31. American born says:

White “patriot”
    NAME THE HASBRATS, one by one..
    Im curious on your accusations..

32. American born says:

Back up your writings. Link old comments, prove your point.
    If not, take a walk..

33. Helvena says:

Not buying it Am born, you just have a double standard and you’re playing right into the Anglo-Jewish game by considering your own woman whores. Whites go down whether through miscegenation with Blacks or Asian, it’s all the same in the end. But don’t worry about it because according to Oswald Spengler race is organic and ever changing or it dies anyway. There’s no such thing as having your cake and eating it too.

34. American born says:

July 20, 2010 at 8:53 am

Helvena

Okay,
    Im not sure what your point is, nor do I care. Nor will I spend the time on an off handed insult to my charature by some wacko.
    You got me, I will LOL
    I dont consider my women whores. As I have sisters and daughters. However, race is built in to the fabric of family. Im not sure if your Spengler accounted for racial/family pride. It deals with blood lines and people one feels comfortable around. Therefore I prefer to be around my own.

I also understand that my beliefs in race offend many. And I dont care. This may offend you, but your arrogant assesment of my views on the current going ons in society proves you to be out of touch wit the real world. The fact is exactly what I wrote.

I dont believe that races some how disappear without an outside force of subversion resulting in the loss of racial pride. It seems to me you are attempting to subvert me into thinking this is common and inevitable.
    Run your judeo bullshit with somone else..

BTW its American born…

35. anonymous says:

Hoff>>>jew>>>Spamblinka

36. kerdasi amaq says:

White women need to be protected from themselves.

You Are Too White to be American!

Says Latino KKK

Americans are getting fed up over immigration! Now if they can just understand who is behind mass-immigration.

38. Incogman’s video Diversity or Deception? is also archived in the video section at TheForbiddenTruth.net in case it is pulled again from Jewtube you can view it there.
    Here is the URL address

39. Kead Dike says:

The only way out is through the JEW!

Fix bayonets…..CHARGE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest S.I. Bias Attack Victim Speaks Out

“All four of them just started beating me, calling me names,” he said. “Mexican, F-ing Mexican, you know, wetback.” Christian Vasquez drove with detectives and spotted one of his attackers, a 15-year-old Liberian who was arrested Sunday. Vasquez, with his eye still swollen and partially closed, was the eleventh victim of an assault on Staten Island that police are investigating as a possible bias crime.

He explained how he was first caught off guard by a Latino, distracting him just before three Blacks attacked him from behind – despite all the police that have flooded the borough since the attacks began.

Who are the people committing the hate crime, three Blacks and a Latino. The only reason they are considering charging them with a hate crime is, the victim is a Mexican.