All Blown Up, Sir!

A giant hat’s off to a couple of guys who gave me some immense help getting back up and running. As soon as I get permission, I’ll put the names in.

OK, by now everyone knows that WordPress closed down my blog. Evidently, some Jew made a comment on my “About Me” page listing another Jew’s address and saying to do something illegal. The comment wasn’t up 10 minutes before I deleted it.

Do I know this is the reason WP closed me down? No, I don’t. But for some reason “Mad Jewess” was bragging about this happening over at JTF forum long before I said one word to anyone, anywhere (around 4:30pm). She says she got an “anonymous” email outlining what they did. Since it was basically word-for-word from the comment I deleted, so it’s obvious some Jew(s) who know her did it. Over at another blog (Anarchorse’s) she went on and on that she had nothing to do with it. Right.

Maybe. Maybe not. I know that Internet sites are going down all over thanks to that Jew, Joe Lieberman’s internet bill. Perhaps WP took the easy route and just cut my throat in advance after getting a complaint from some scurrilous Jew. I’m quite certain it was not the first complaint lodged against my blog by the Jews.

I’m pretty much restored all my stuff — including almost all of your comments. There’s a few minor problems. One, some of the posts say “0 comments” when they are dozens, sometimes hundreds of comments (I’ll find out the prob). A few videos are not loading right and I need to redo my links to other sites on the left.

In the meantime, please copy my address from your browsers tool bar, throw away the old WordPress address and use this one. I’m a little burned out right now from all this (worked my White butt off to get it back half-way decent).

Feel free to comment here now. Thanks!

This entry was posted in Free Speech, Jew HasbaRATS and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to All Blown Up, Sir!

1. John Smith says:

Great to see you back Sir!
    “Say not the struggle nought availeth!”

2. Flanders says:

Edgar Steele faced with serious new charges. The press is acting as a prosecutor (at least in this version).

3. dodge says:

I just found this great site because of all the fuss over it getting shut down. You must be on to something. These jew pricks know if their lies are exposed to the masses they will be screwed. Keep up the good work.

4. Geronimo says:

Apologies for not posting sooner, Incogman I knew the day was coming when WordPress would be pressured into shutting down your blog as a consequence of its popularity and effectiveness in unveiling the heretofore hidden hand of Judaism hard at work infiltrating and undermining Western Civilization, America included. It is my opinion that if your work was merely a nest of kooks reveling in inflammatory rhetoric totally void of substance it would have been allowed to continue. Consider the reaction, and the inconvenience it has caused, as a badge of honor. Ultimately each one of us places a value on truth and understanding. Some (unfortunately way too many) place so little value in such things they willingly sacrifice their soul and conscience by embracing lies enforced from on high in order to guard their worldly gains and status in life. It is my opinion that a governing society which purveys lies while providing comfort and reward in behest to a hierarchy of liars will not endure. Oh, they will point accusing fingers at and hound to no end the voices of truth such as yours, calling them sources of dangerous thought who breed anxiety and discontent. But make no mistake, it is their rotten policies which bleed our nation dry of treasure and the blood of brave young men in the service of a secret government within which presents the real, true, and present danger to this Republic. Left unchecked they WILL kill this nation and the people who built it. Perhaps it is too late to uproot this evil residing within, but the enlightened can and should plan accordingly for the day this rotten corpse of a formerly free nation finally succumbs to it’s self-inflicted wounds. A Jew-free nation, one much smaller geographically but much stronger in framework and cognizant of the value of race and soil, is the only answer if humanity is to have any hope for a better tomorrow.

Thanks for bringing back Incogland!

Geronimo

5. UncleWhitey says:

Welcome back Incogman!!! As you can see, we all missed you and are glad you have the fortitude (i.e. BALLS) to persevere. Thanks for the great site, I have enjoyed it daily for over a year. Hats off to you. Keep up the good work.

6. ProudSouthernGirl says:

Glad to see you back, Incogman. Thanks for all you do, and God bless.

7. Rachel says:

Cannibal – someone here said you’re on the “other side” and I think so too. Rach.

8. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Rachel

You are both of course correct.
    Now that you’ve both spotted what i tried in vain to mask,i have no further use for any artifice, craft, craftiness, crookedness, cunning, foxiness, guile, wiliness, dishonesty, dissembling, dissimulation, double-dealing, duplicity, fakery, or to put it bluntly, cad like, deceit.

I’ve been “rumbled”.

Nay. Undone.

I am indeed from the “other side”.

Of the Atlantic. Or Oilantic if you prefer.

See if you can guess which country, using these clues.

It’s shaped like an old lady, wearing a cowl, riding a pig.

Thanks for sticking up for me elsewhere, CR.

10. Cannibal Rabbi says:

No problem.
    I knew the vultures were miscalculating.

The site works fine for me.

Good as new!

11. adi says:

Congratulation for emerging again…
    Dump jews!

12. Dave says:

I wise man knows enough to not befriend or coddle those that divide.

13. Joy says:

Good to have you up and running! I hope to return myself in a month or so.

Thank goodness you’re back IncogMan! I was getting withdrawal symptoms until a good friend told me (today) where you were.

Those kikes do work fast. Last December I added a link on my own site to a free WN e-book site, with a comment to the effect that the White race has a lot to be proud of. Within half an hour the site was gone, and it was only a little hobby site, quite popular, but nothing like this.

Btw, mad-jewbag, if you don’t care what we think of you, don’t respect IncogMan and don’t like being banned, why are you here? We know kikes are inbred and retarded, but you must be totally nuts to keep coming back where you know you’re not wanted. We don’t care what you think – IF you do think, so bugger off. We’ve got work to do.

15. RocketMan 88 says:

excellent, glad your back.

16. bella says:

Hey Cannibal…whats up with the greenslleeves b.s. ????