Oliver Stone Apologizes For Truth

Click HERE to watch video!

Please view the video again and be sure to comment, favorite, and rate the video as we have had to upload a new copy! I was speaking at a major university overseas and could not correct the error that occurred on uploading. I appreciate your efforts, because this is one video that is powerful enough to wake up people up all over the world! This one we need to seriously promote! I need your help in doing that!

– David Duke

Oliver Stone tells the truth about the Jewish extremist domination of the media and control of American foreign policy and is forced to apologize to the radical Jews who don’t dominate the media!

This entry was posted in Free Speech, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

111 Responses to Oliver Stone Apologizes For Truth

1. American says:

And there is no need to discuss facts with the jew. They will toss anything into the discussion simply to divert attention from terrorist Israel.

I rarely even get banned anymore, as I simply refer to the problem people as Israel-firsters. It’s more accurate anyway, because it includes blacks, Whites, Christians, and yes, jews that all are traitors to our countries. I mean it when I say Israel will be their downfall. They now have a self-made prison, and criticizing a state is not attacking a protected people. Bang on Israel (of course it means jews), and it’s easier to wake people up! Divide the jews, so they can be conquered. Make jews distance themselves from that shithole Israel (many are starting to hedge their bets in public, as they don’t want to “make aliyah”).

ALL ISRAEL-FIRSTERS ARE TRAITORS TO AMERICA! (and Canada :))

2. American says:

Thanks, Count Cherup!

3. American says:

Last thought. Whenever I bump into a pack of jews (usually the same ones, as they’re running out of manpower), I will mention the Megaphone software they use, and provide a link that explains it.

Also drop Hasbara every few comments, with links too. Be sure to check the link that it’s the original, because they’ve backtracked and edited it realizing it makes them look like terribly subversive rats.

Online battles aren’t to convince the rat your’e debating, so much as to help observers see who provides links, and especially video. Call out Hasbara rats by stating that you’d like to see some material supporting their argument, while offering up your own.

I just say something like, “neither you or I should tell others how to think, but rather let them decide for themselves. Have you seen this video?”

The fact is we have LOADS of material (video) of terrorist Israeli’s stealing land, murdering people, destroying farms, etc, and they don’t even have one video justifying what they do.

Anyway, it’s been getting traction for me, and I wanted to share the approach with others.

4. American says:

People naturally gravitate to comments with a video link. Casual observers don’t care to read long jew diatribes about how “God gave us the land and….”, with the typical jew calling others “racist”, etc, so they decide to check out the video the rational person is offering.

5. American says:

Here’s a recent video that was banned on jewtube. Let the people decide:

P.S. I’ve said it before, but if anybody needs greats videos, Scott Roberts’ theforbiddentruth.net has the largest collection of banned video. Terrible shit jews have done to all of us. Be sure to not only view the “most watched”, as many of the best were put up when the site was first launched….stuff many people haven’t seen.

6. Marshall says:

That land doesn’t “belong” to them, they are in fantasyland LMAO!!! Christ is their New Covenant, but they rejected Him, so they, and modern Israel (the fraudulent state) are SOL!!!
    _________________________________________________________-

8For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:

9Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.
    _________________________________________________________

I haven’t found a Joo yet in 15 years who can refute this- talk about Joo-only sources Hoff!!! 😀

7. Marshall says:

Watch Alec Baldwin kiss Jew ass…and eat sturgeon, must be better than gfilte fish!!!

8. Major Fuxtagne says:

Any good cryptographers out there? I intercepted this from haarp. ANY guesses are welcome.

+++_+_+___+_+___+_+___+_____+
    +_____+_____+___+_+__________
    +_________+_+___+_____+_____+
    +___________+___+_____+______
    +_________+_______+_________+
    ______+_____+_____+___+______

9. Major Fuxtagne says:

There’s a deliberate mistake in it.

10. American says:

I got it in not time. Here it is reconstituted:

Thanks for the data Max, I’m happy to help! 🙂

Major: Look, we don’t have time to play games here. Make your point or end-up in SPAMblinka.

12. Major Fuxtagne says:

Methinks you have a lot of extra time

13. Major Fuxtagne says:

Put it to use

14. Major Fuxtagne says:

The posts you get lately are comparable to a jew’s sperm count. Let your followers give it a stab. Did you have something better to do?

15. Major Fuxtagne says:

The mistake will be obvious to the correct code breaking algorithm

OK. Why don’t you just use your old name?

17. Ray Zerwitt says:

Maybe noone would give it a serious look, if I did

(This comment is deletable, immediately)

Maybe I want the cryptographers decoding it. Maybe I already know what it says

18. Ray Zerwitt says:

Maybe the jews need to figure out what is says

19. Ray Zerwitt says:

It’s written in the numbers and it’s incorruptible. Bye, for now

20. Count Cherep says:

Senate Confirms 2nd Jewish Lesbian to Court
    August 5, 2010

Makow, like many others, mixes good information with garbage, but he is worth reading for the insights that he does provide. If you, like myself, find his “the Jews are just the victims of the Illuminati” shtick annoying, just keep this in mind:

“Marie, the peasants don’t like it when you refer to the Illuminati as Jews.” —Louis XVI, King of France—
    “Then let them be referred to as Neanderthals!” —Maria Antonia von Habsburg-Lothringen—

21. Marshall says:

Incredible!!! I just deciphered “Major Fuxtagne” with my handy Haarpomatic Anagramatron and it spat out…

Fag Major Ex Nut

It MUST be referring to Razorwit 😀

22. American says:

I’d hoped we dumped razor-twit when Incog packed up at wordpress. 🙂

23. Rifleman Dodd says:

Decipher this Ye Synagogue of Satan.

…………………./´¯/)
    ………………..,/¯../
    ………………./…./
    …………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
    ………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
    ……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
    ………\……………..’…../
    ……….”…\………. _.·´
    …………\…………..(
    …………..\………….\…

Good one, Rifleman!

Yeah, I guess some stinky old baggage followed INCOG, huh?

25. American says:

Btw, the fella to the left holding the “DUMP ISRAEL NOW” poster is a fine addition.

The sentiment is catching on, and it won;t be long before “everybody’s doin it”. LOL

Did anybody else see this? It’s what i was referring to earlier, about jews doing damage control and starting to distance themselves from terrorist Israel. I was pleasantly surprised until I saw the list of jews putting it together:

Divide and conquer. They better not sell Israel up the river too hard, it just might be their future residence, mandated by the people.

26. American says:

Just one example of many I’m seeing lately, and the pool of available Hasbara rats is dwindling just when the need them most. Seems most jews were towing the party line because there was profit in it, but they’d also like to keep everything, making it easy to turn on the most obvious criminals.

Too late, in my opinion.

27. American says:

I had to laugh earlier when NTS suggested “analsnore’s” website got shut down. Since when do they shut down a jew that only gets 3 hits/day? 🙂

28. Flanders says:

Someone needs to let these people know that Incogman never left town and just changed streets. It takes an account which I don’t have, and maybe someone here does. Also, the comments to the post are interesting and may help someone else who are having problems with the jew censors. RR seems to know what he is talking about.

29. Flanders says:

This is from a website which had an outstanding potential. I don’t know whatever happened to the author, but he has not been back for too long a time. The materials there are too good to go to waste and they are as pertinent to all of us today as they were to LA then. A small excerpt and then the link. I encourage you to explore the site because every posting is as good or better than most you will encounter and funny as hell, too. Enjoy.

“I figured I’d just grab an iced tea and watch the floor show at whatever fast-food restaurant my coworkers would choose as the best place to risk exposure to some third world malady.

They decided on Mickey D’s. Great idea! There’s always a show if you’re looking for it. Most White people aren’t. That’s the problem. I knew that since we had to go into Hollywood to take care of some business on the way, this was going to be fun! The entire area is a perfect example of all that’s wrong with multiculturalism. Everywhere you turn there’s evidence of the nation-wrecking efficacy of this tool. If you’re aware of these things, that is. I’m not writing about the easily noticeable physical decay of our cities. It’s the small things that offer great lessons and insight to the larger game being played and the horrible consequences we have to face. But like I said, most White people aren’t aren’t aware or they’re in denial because of self-centeredness or cowardice. “I’m doing OK right now, don’t rock the boat!” What about your kid’s future? Look at what the latinos and blacks are doing. “Don’t get them mad! We could be called racist or get hurt!” Again, what about your kid’s future? Our people’s future? The brainwashing has gone along well, I have to admit. Many Whites have been programmed to be self-centered about themselves while having no concept of themselves, of their group, as a distinct race. It’s a mini-minded self centeredness that’s ruled by cowardice. Whites have been taught it’s in their best interest to ignore the greater good of their own race without realizing it at all. We’re witness to the complete atomization of the members of a single race. However, as usual, I digress.

We enter Mickey D’s and I get in line to pay for my iced tea. Immediately my attention is locked on the lard-assed latino family farting around at one of the registers.”

30. Flanders says:

Here is another site which is not aware that Incogman is back up, and it needs the new link. I don’t do the sign-ins so maybe someone who does will notify them. I don’t understand why Jimbo didn’t. I guess he just failed to read before posting his comment.

31. WHITE PATRIOT says:

Didn’t see David Duke’s Oliver Stone video posted here so here it is:

32. WHITE PATRIOT says:

sorry forgot I already watched it here, had to re-read it. you can delete it if you want.

33. Ray Zerwitt says:

New wake-ups and their baby’s milk. Noone knows what that is. That just figures. Liberal artsy fartsy types sensing a change in the tide and the keen instinct of self preservation to get on the new bandwagon. That’s what I wanted to know. Retards like you couldn’t save a coupon. The best proof that you have some jew psycho disease is that you think you are saving anything. You sit down and your flabby ass spreads across the seat like pancake batter, typing your worthless 2 cents all day and you’re too witless to even crack a crossword puzzle. You’re no better than the jews or niggers, seeking safety in your numbers. Fuck you all and talk yourselves to DEATH. You wouldn’t help a little girl bleeding to death in the streets, for fear that someone might call you a pedophile, let alone kick a savage nigger’s ass. Stick to the safety of your basements and whoof your shit from your sanctuaries. That’s all you will ever do. I must love to be disgusted with barking neuters like you.

34. Ray Zerwitt says:

YHVH’s not going to help you

35. Ray Zerwitt says:

Pull any shit with my computer and you will see me, post haste. I’m not poor. A private dick can find you

36. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Anyone specifically in mind Ray? Or is it a round robin, ‘roid rage rant?

Sorry CR, Ray and his Anonymous Jew friend are no longer available. My SS guards have already bundled them off to SPAMblinka.

38. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Something seems to have upset him.

Maybe his chicken wont spin.

39. Rifleman Dodd says:

A Jew’s chicken won’t spin? Try some Hoppe’s #9. It keeps my action smooth and it’ll probably get a chicken spinning like it was new.

40. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Good tip! Alas, too little too late, for Ray.

Rumour has it that upon passing of sentence, the spamblinka guards, confiscate the chicken from its choker.

Another dark day in the kabbalistic calender.

Unless You Are Jewish, You Are Nobody in Hollywood