Queenie Jew Barney Frank Seeks Traitor Spy’s Release

CAN YOU BELIEVE the absolute gall of these traitorous Jews anymore? Congress homo Barney Frank of Massachusetts is getting House members to sign a letter to Obama requesting the release of the Jew spy, Jonathan Pollard. If we let this traitor Jew go, the nervy Frank suggests Israel would extend the freeze (set to expire right now, actually) on building more Israeli “settlements” on stolen Palestinian land in the West Bank for another 3 months. Get that: Three whole months — WHOOP-DE-DAMN-DOO!

Frank (center) fagging around Fire Island

Supposedly, the Hebrew language version of Ha’aretz says the idea came from Israeli Prime Minister Bibi Netanyahu.* Yeah, I bet he did too, considering how one sided the deal is for Israel — one more giant slap in the face to real America, to say nothing on how the always shafted Palestinians feel.

But Frank, Israel and all the rest of Jewry really could care less what the American public thinks. Ask yourself why this supposed “American” Congressman is putting forward a proposition from a foreign country’s leader? WTF? Do our politicians act under orders from Israel? Yes, sadly, this has been the situation for quite some time, people. Little wonder the rest of the world has long thought of us Americans as major league dumbasses because of how we let the Jews and Israel lead us around by the nose.

And why the hell is this loathsome, lisping Barney Frank still even walking the halls of Capitol Hill, for chrissakes? After his Fannie Mae disasters and his efforts to force banks to give home loans to totally unqualified Third Worlders; just so they could buy their very own crack dens and balloon the real estate market. To mitigate the obvious risks, the tricky Jew Wall Streeters then bundled these worthless mortgages into toxic OTC derivatives, hedged by poisonous credit default swaps, all of which sparked the current financial depression and subsequent loss of millions of American jobs.

Haven’t you just had it up to HERE yet about these damn Jews?

This homo Jew (along with so many more) should have been given the big boot out of Congress and right on out of the United States of America, long ago. Frank is up for re-election this November, so let’s hope the folks in Massachusetts finally get wise and turn out in droves to throw the bum out (that is, if the voting is not rigged).

Pollard (right) was a civilian US Naval intelligence clerk who turned over reams of classified material to Israel in the early 1980’s, estimated in the hundreds of thousands of pages. This included highly-secret data of US/NATO strategic forces and intelligence assets which Israel then sold to the USSR; part of the deal allowed Soviet Jews free immigration to Israel and the US. To add insult to injury, for over two decades the US taxpayer has picked up the tab on social security and other welfare expenses for these Russian Jews, many of whom are criminal, Red Mafiya members.

Think of the nuclear war dangers this one traitor put America in at the time? Pollard has done more damage to US security than any spy in this country’s history. When Clinton was considering pardoning him back during the 90’s, CIA chief George Tenet was so incensed that he threatened to resign.

In his book “Seeds of Fire,” writer Gordon Thomas says an FBI agent told him:

“Pollard stole every worthwhile intelligence secret we had. We are still trying to recover from what he did. We have had to withdraw dozens of agents in place in the former Soviet Union, in the Middle East, South Africa and friendly nations like Britain, France and Germany. The American public just don’t know the full extent of what he did.”

Pollard himself told the FBI during his interrogation:

“The US shouldn’t give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we’re willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel.”

Get that: “…love of OUR country, Israel.” All of these Jew bastard’s loyalties are with Israel, first and foremost. America is nothing but a host for these Jews and Israel to suck on, like fat swollen ticks. Rolly-polly Pollard sure looks like one, come to think of it.

After Pollard’s spy career was uncovered, the Israelis spent 13 years denying they had anything to do with it, claiming it was all a “rogue” operation. They finally came clean. Pollard is now considered a national hero and martyr in Israel, along with traitor Jews in the US (they’re all Israelis, actually). Only a year after he was convicted, the Jews in Mitzpe Ramon named a street after him and had a home waiting for him.

With friends like this, who the hell needs enemies?

Recently on a Washington radio station, the ambassador of Israel Michael Oren backtracked, saying Pollard was indeed a “rogue” spy, even though Oren still wanted to see him released (of course). He also said that “Israel does not, does not, I stress, collect information on the United States.” Right. Jews are such the giant liars.

Netanyahu later corrected him, but that means jack, since nobody heard the story in mainstream media, anyways.

Long ago, Pollard should have been put up against a wall and shot by a firing squad (I’d volunteer in a Jew York minute), or hung by the neck until dead. Why this Jew fatboy is still sucking on oxygen and eating food paid for by US taxpayers is beyond me. One might think we’d deduct his prison expense from the billions we give parasite Israel, but I guess that would hardly make much difference, huh?

Israel paid Pollard a million dollars less than two weeks after 9/11 to cover his “expenses” in prison. According to Pollard’s official Lie website, the “proud and principled” Pollard turned it down. But why bother anyways, when the US taxpayer pays for his upkeep and donations from rich “American” Jews takes care of his legal fund? I mean he can’t exactly go on gambling junkets to the south of France — yet.

Trust me: Once this guy finally ends-up in his beloved Israel, he’ll live the life of Riley. Paid for out of US taxpayer hand-outs to the state of Israel, no doubt.

In 2002, Netanyahu secretly visited Pollard in prison. Imagine that. In 2007, Bibi swore that he would see Pollard released, should he win election to PM of Israel. Looks like he’s bound and determined to free the traitor. A lousy extra 3 months moratorium — on something they shouldn’t be doing in the first place — is a small price for them to pay, obviously enough.

The lawyer and big-mouthed Jew creep Alan Dershowitz in his book “Chutzpah!” wrote: “As an American, and as a Jew, I hereby express my outrage at Jonathan Pollard’s sentence of life imprisonment for the crime to which he pleaded guilty.”

Yeah, I guess guilt for a crime against America is a bit outrageous to expect from Jews. Figure it out America: All these Jews are parasitic traitors, pure and simple!

DUMP ISRAEL!

* Here’s an English language article in Jerusalem Post where Israel Radio says Obama might be the one suggesting the 3 month deal. Right. Ha’aretz English edition also tries to say this HERE. At the site Virtual Jeruselum, they report a British British Guardian article saying it’s Bibi’s idea.

This entry was posted in Jew Spying and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

68 Responses to Queenie Jew Barney Frank Seeks Traitor Spy’s Release

1. Toby says:

Barney Frank is a JEW CRIMINAL – he’s a Faggot Pedophile

Barney Frank is part of the enormous JEW CRIME NETWORK

Barney Frank Pedophile Alert!

This flaming jew homo is a pedophile who was involved in the Boy’s Town scandal – Franklin scandal in Washington D.C. Barney Frank had sex and continues to have sex with children, and the stupid imbeciles in Massachusetts just keep voting this pedophile creep back into office time and again.

This should give you an idea of the jew crime network’s perpetration of child sexual pedophile rings and how they abduct orphans (and non orphan childen) and have sex with them (pedophilia is jew Talmudic-based)….furthermore, introducing this despicable element of sex with children/pedophilia into D.C., involving many of our U.S. politicians, and then blackmailing them for posterity – so these same politicians will be shabbos goys beholden to ALL JEW INTERESTS.

Proliferate this information to as many people as possible. Barney Frank is a JEW PEDOPHILE CRIMINAL and should be in prison for sexually assaulting children.

2. Outstanding! You do some excellent work here. I just got turned on to your blog today and have been reading, laughing and enjoying ever since. I will put a link up to it on my site. Keep it up. White Power!

3. GDL says:

Incog,

I was glad to see you got your blog up almost immediately after it was taken down. No Jew, nor anyone else can prove the truth wrong, they just have to try and put a lid on it.

America taking advice and orders from the Israeli terrorist Netanyahu and those Jews saluting and worshipping the 666 hexagram Rothschild symbol of the Synagogue of Satan…..IMAGINE THAT!

“The United States government has stated that Israel conducts the most aggressive espionage operation against the United States of any US ally.”

The Ashkenazi Jew has proven to be nothing but a paranoid parasite. The Jew hails themselves as heroes when they lie, steal, cheat, and harm non-Ashkenazi Jewish people. Its time to dump’em!

DUMP ISRAEL!

Good to see you back, GDL. Tell me, what name did you used to use on my old blog? Not that I don’t think you’re the same, just verifying.

5. GDL says:

White Master, my friend.

Bingo! Yeah, I remember. Glad you found my new hangout.

7. GDL says:

This is the real GDL from western NC, not that Jew debbil who was using my name or analchord.

DUMP ISRAEL!

I SPAMblinka’d a lot of Jews trying to pass themselves off as The GDL!

9. GDL says:

I don’t doubt it, those sneaky Jews will do anything. You know as bad as blacks/Mexicans can be there is no other like the Ashkenazi Jews. They are in a low-level class all by themselves. They (Rothschilds, Warburgs, Rockefellers,) finance both sides in wars, so why wouldn’t their little sayanim minions steal a White man’s name, right?

DUMP JEWS!

10. Timmy says:

=======================================

LIVE SHOW TONIGHT, every Sunday night

========================================

11. 555980 says:

— AHMADINEJAD —
    GUTS TO TELL THE TRUTH
    By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2010

THE ONLY WORLD LEADER with the guts to tell the truth these Zionist-censoring days, is Muslim President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

And although the Iranian President boldly told the UN Assembly last week that “9-11 Was An Inside Job,” the American delegation and all of its European puppets walked out on the truth-teller, calling his proven statements “hateful and offensive.”

Why? Because the Zionist-controlled US diplomats fear to offend their Jewish enablers like AIPAC and its subsidiary, the Washington Institute for Near East Policy.

In another truth-telling moment, Ahmadinejad remarked to NBC’s Andrea Mitchell on 15 September 2010 that “Obama is controlled by the Zionist Lobby in America.”

12. American born says:

Good to see your back here commenting GDL/ White Master !!

13. GDL says:

Thanks American born.

Good to see you.

14. American born says:

Im from Boston Mass.
    One reason the sick jew Barney Frank always gets re-elected is because much of his district is Newton Mass.
    Anyone from Mass. knows Newton is jew central…
    jews allways promote their own into power positions.

15. American says:

“America is nothing but a host for these Jews and Israel to suck on, like fat swollen ticks.”

You got that right, Incog! This article will shake up a few people in my area, not only highlighting criminal Israel, but c@cksucker Barney Fwank’s loyalties to that future jew-prison.

DUMP ISRAEL AND ANY ASSHOLE THAT SUPPORTS IT!

Thanks, American. I think I might just boldface those quotes. Drive the point home!

17. GDL says:

DUMP ISRAEL!

Burn the parasite off, then give it the boot!

19. American born says:

Off topic.
    I very much enjoyed watching Ahmedinejad in his recent visits to the UN and cnn.
    The condesending tone he used with larry king was priceless. He seems to wear his emotions on his shoulder and I found it very refreshing to see him laugh in the face of the jew larry king.
    It was also very nice to see him in the UN stateing the truth about 911 and the holoco$t.
    Here is most of his recent appearances on a post at Kennys Side Show. Scroll to the bottom and they are there.

20. GDL says:

Here we have “fake” Israel, a stolen piece of land the Jews trick people into believing is the “Holy Land” so they can create their “world government” which “fake” Israel shall be the center of. We have “fake” Jews proclaiming themselves as God’s chosen people.

Now at the same time these Jews are spying non-stop on the United States and stealing info. and technology from the US….not to mention leading the US into these Middle East wars….or should I say massacres. “God’s chosen” and the “Holy Land” surely would not need to do such and would not do such to a supposed “ally.”

Christian Zionists and everyone unaware need to realize that Israel is a fake, these Ashkenazi Jews are fakes and Israel only exists because America has become a whore for Israel to use whenever however they wish.

“EVERY TIME WE DO SOMETHING, YOU TELL ME AMERICANS WILL DO THIS AND WILL DO THAT. I WANT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING VERY CLEAR: DON’T WORRY ABOUT AMERICAN PRESSURE ON ISRAEL;

WE, THE JEWISH PEOPLE, CONTROL AMERICA. AND THE AMERICANS KNOW IT.”

— Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
    October 3, 2001
    (IAP News)

AMERICA, ITS TIME TO DUMP ISRAEL!

21. GDL says:

Israel stands because of AMERICA, not the other way around!

22. Dave says:

“After a tick sucks so much blood off of its host, it grows so fat that it is no longer able to hide from its host. Then, its time to go splat!”

I noticed that as well. I also noticed that once I flex my muscle the parasite can’t move (even if it wanted).

23. Marshall says:

You know, I recently had to go to the local Social Security office to get a copy of my Social Security card, so I could just renew my FL Driver’s License.

Guess what else I had to get.

1.) My Birth certificate from NC.
    2.) A W2 paycheck form with my SS number on it
    3.) The Title to my car
    4.) Some sort of record of my interactions with either a power company or a bank.

There were other forms of documentation that were acceptable, but I had enough, after running around town between the Social Security Office and sending a request to my hometown for my own “official” Birth Certificate.

Guess what? It’s ME to start with. I find it completely absurd to have to prove that I’m me.

So…I sit and take a number at the Social Security Office, and everybody there is looking for a handout and trying to qualify for something in one way or another. I listened to the conversations between the “lucky numbers” who were called up, and what handouts they were likely to get.

The thing is…I didn’t see alot of OLD WHITE people in there. I didn’t see legitimate people who paid into the Social Security system since the days of FDR, when this plan was hatched up.

All I saw was I bunch of brown fatass women like someone might see on the Jerry Springer show, and the question that immediately popped into my mind was…

WHERE did you get the money to EAT LIKE THAT?

So…I waited my turn, and finally some woman called my number from the back. I went back with my Birth Certificate (that I had to pay for, AGAIN)…and all my paperwork that states I am ME.

GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? This woman who called my “BINGO” number, said that she called my name by accident, and she was on her “lunch break” now. WTF!!!

So…there ya go. Thanks for the help you fatass black HO. I had to go to the next window just to complete this completely absurd paperwork, and a Hispanic woman was there, who said she didn’t take lunch at the same time as the Bingo Caller. Thanks for the help.

Barack Obama has no Birth Certificate?

WHEREVER BARACK OBAMA IS…I HAD TO FIND MINE. Can you do the same?

M

PRODUCE ONE, because

Well I have mine.

24. GDL says:

I had a “copy” of my birth certificate when I went to get my driver’s license once. They said I needed my “original” birth certificate.

But Marsh, I didn’t have Jews/Israel/AIPAC supporting me either bud.

DUMP ISRAEL!

25. Michael R. says:

I say NO deal. Keep him locked up until the day he drops dead. No compassionate leave so he can run to israel and miraculousy recover.

26. Hoff says:

o9:00 Lary “King”. Now it’s eight or nine million jews holohoaxed.

“Why The Insistence In U.S. To ABSOLUTELY Defend The Zionist Regime? Pres Ahmadinejad Interview pt.3 ”

27. GDL says:

Larry King is a joke….such a hypocrite…..human rights……deny or question the fake holocaust in some countries and end up in prison. What was that Larry King? HUMAN RIGHTS!

People have got to catch on to these inconsistencies in the ever changing number of Jew holohoax ghosts.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

DUMP ISRAEL!

28. American born says:

larry king is a typical israel first jew pundit.
    His insanity is clear. He reminds of a “mafia” front man.
    The liar.

29. Dave says:

“I am more afraid of my own heart than of the pope and all his cardinals. I have within me the great pope, Self.” – Martin Luther

I’ve always been a big fan of the real Martin Luther. That’s probably because I’m a racist (AKA I have a natural tendency to value my own). Much time has passed since he said that, just as when he said this…

“Blood alone moves the wheels of history.” – Martin Luther
    — — —

I’m not trying to use this as an attempt to proselytize anyone. Just stating that Martin Luther was no nigger.

30. Hoff says:

Now the couple and their two young children are camping at his parents’ three-bedroomed home in Bracknell, Berkshire – the house where L/Cpl Baker grew up.
    His treatment is in stark contrast to that of an Afghan family who fled the Taliban and live on benefits as refugees, 30 miles away in London.

Mother-of-seven Toorpakai Saiedi, 37, was revealed to be living in a £1.2million seven-bedroom home in Acton, west London, which cost Ealing council £150,000 a year to rent.

Her son Jawad, said when the case was revealed two years ago said: ‘When the council chose to put us here we did not say no.

‘If someone gave you a lottery jackpot would you leave it?’
    The family had a 50in plasma TV, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3 and plush silk furnishings, and received £170,000 per year in handouts.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1314918/Soldier-served-Afghanistan-refused-council-house-local.html#ixzz10hm34rWp

31. jimbo says:

youse BLOKEs!…..get on here (http://www.whitewatch.info) and give the mud bastards there a fucking SERVE!

32. Hatchetman says:

So, the parasites want one of the biggest spies in US history released. If anybody with a brain wants clear proof of constant betrayal and parasitism by the GD jews, there’s a big piece of it right there in front of their face. I wish more people put the pieces together and see the picture like INCOG Man and others I see here, because the information is all there if you just look for it. The facts speak for themselves. And speaking of Jonathan Pollard, he should be executed by hanging, like the Judas he is, and his body tossed into an incinerator, so the parasite Jews can’t give him a hero’s burial. Kill the traitors, Purge the Parasites!

33. GTRman says:

Theres only so much of looking at and listening to Larry King that I can stomach. But, yes, I just heard him say 7 ,8 million. Why wont this nappy-wearing freak retire?

He’s got that repulsive insectoid look, like Larry Silverstein, Jeff Goldblum etc etc.

Nasty.

34. Lawrence Zeiger…. aka…”Larry King” has so much of that Khazar look in him….. The nose, the forehead, and especially the drooping eyes….Definitely a parasitic insectoid!

And I too caught his “7-8 Million” killed in the Holy-hoax comment! Damn, these criminals just do not seem to care anymore about keeping their facts straight!

But Zionist Jew math always gets back to that false “6 Million” figure eventually….

And Incogman, I could not agree more…. DUMP ISRA-HELL!

35. American says:

Bahney Fwank needs a bullet in his yarmulke if anyone ever did, and Pollard should already have been executed. No mercy.

DUMP ISRAEL AND TRAITORS TO THE US!

36. And speaking of “flaming” Barney Frank….. So how many queers do we have now in the US Congress? At last count, we have that guy from Massachusetts, the clown from Minnesota, and a few others who everyone wishes they would forget….

So why are the people of Massachusetts so bad that they keep voting that clown back into Congress? Is there not one sane straight candidate left that could run in that state?

37. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Another judaic c*****cker, in love with its own sophistry.

38. Hoff says:

Mullins

“Zionists operated the concentration camps and helped murder millions of innocent Jews ”

39. Mihail says:

JESUS WAS NOT A Jew

Benjamin H. Freedman, Jewish Historian – Researcher – Scholar.
    From “Common Sense”, p. 2-1-53 and 5-1-59

“Christians have been duped by the unholiest hoax in all history, by so-called Jews. This is considered their most effective weapon.”

“This ‘big lie’ technique is brainwashing United States Christians into believing that Jesus Christ was “King of the Jews”, in the sense that so-called ‘Jews’ today call themselves ‘Jews’. This reference was first made in English translations of the Old and New Testaments, centuries before the so-called Jews highjacked the word ‘Jew’ in the 18th century A.D. to palm themselves off on the Christian world as having a kinship with Jesus Christ. This alleged kinship comes from the myth of their common ancestry with the so-called ‘Jews’ of the Holy Land in the Old Testament history, a fiction based on fable.”
    “American Christians little suspect they are being brainwashed twenty-four hours of every day over television and radio, by newspapers and magazines, by motion pictures and plays, by books, by political leaders in office and seeking office, by religious leaders in their pulpits and outside their churches, by leaders in the field of education inside and outside their curricular activities, and by all leaders in business, professions and finance, whose economic security demands that they curry the favor of so-called “Jews” of historic Khazar ancestry. Unsuspecting Christians are subjected to this barrage from sources they have little reason to suspect. Incontestable facts supply the unchallengeable proof of the historic accuracy that so-called “Jews” throughout the world today of eastern European origin are unquestionably the historic descendants of the Khazars, a pagan Turko-Finn ancient Mongoloid nation deep in the heart of Asia, according to history, who battled their way in bloody wars about the 1st century B.C. into eastern Europe where they set up their Khazar kingdom. For some mysterious reason the history of the Khazar kingdom is conspicuous by its absence from history courses in the schools and colleges.
    “The historic existence of the Khazar kingdom of so-called “Jews”, their rise and fall, the permanent disappearance of the Khazar kingdom as a nation from the map of Europe, and how King Bulan and the Khazar nation in about 740 A.D. became so-called “Jews” by conversion, were concealed from American Christians by censorship imposed by so-called “Jews”, of historic Khazar ancestry, upon all U.S.A. media of mass communications directed by them. Then in 1945 this author gave nation-wide publicity to his many years intensive research into the “facts of life” concerning Khazars. The disclosures were sensational and very effective but apparently angered so-called “Jews” who have continued to vent their spleen upon this author since then solely for that reason. Since 1946 they have conducted a vicious smear campaign against him, seeking thus to further conceal these facts, for obvious reasons. What have they to fear from the truth?
    In an original 1903 edition of the Jewish Encyclopedia in New York’s Public Library, and in the Library of Congress, Volume IV, pages 1 to 5 inclusive, appears a most comprehensive history of the Khazars. Also in the New York Public Library are 327 books by the world’s greatest historians and other sources of reference, in addition to the Jewish Encyclopedia, dealing with Khazar history, and written between the 3rd A.D. and 20th centuries by contemporaries of the Khazars and by modern historians on that subject.
    America is the new JER-USA-LEM,read Zechariah 2:1,2:2,2:3,2:4
    The Jews of Khazaria by Kevin Alan Brook
    The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler
    The Invention of the Jewish People by Shlomo Sand
    The Kuzari and the Shaping of Jewish Identity, 1167–1900 by Adam Shear
    ‘Facts Are Facts’ By Benjamin H. Freedman
    The International Jew;The World’s Foremost Problem by Henry Ford

40. Hoff says:

“Edwin Black: 25th Anniversary of Transfer Agreement Pt. 1 ”

The-transfer-agreement

Mandatory read.

Edwin Black Homepage.

41. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Hahaha

This is a good bit, and he gives our old pal chuck kikeblatt, a punch in the pie-face, in comments.

cweinblatt September 25, 2010 at 9:28 pm

“All this Jew-hating must make you want to put on those old jackboots and swastikas. Wouldn’t that feel good? Is killing Jews better than sex? Based on the comments here, I’d say, “yes.” Funny how you can trash the Talmud with glee, yet go crazy when someone questions the Ouran, or draws a picture of Mohammad.”

“Is killing Jews better than sex?”

Y’know, he might have accidentally hit on something there! Haha

Sexual Protocol, From the Masters
    Let’s Talk About Sex, Baby

Via

42. Marshall says:

Biker…you’re alive!!! Hope you’re OK man.

Hoff – I’m coming to a brilliant perspective. I have delved into Jew-only sources for quite awhile now…and the more I see of them, the more I realize that I’m just wasting my time going down an endless Jew hell-hole. My jaw drops and hits my chest when I read what their actual M.O. is. It NEVER ENDS, just like Jew-insanity never ends.

Talmudic “law” is nothing but a manifestation of the inherent depravity of the interpreter of it, and they have depravity knocked. They’re really good at it. They are “legally fantastic” at covering up their own crimes. VOILA!!!

If God wrote the Ten Commandments, what part of those needed any “help” from a Jewish lawyer?

NONE. ZERO. NONE, that I can see. If the Ten Commandments aren’t written in your HEART, which is what Jesus Christ DID to aquaint humanity with the laws that run the universe, you’re just spinning your wheels trying to explore the vageuries of the arcane brain of the Jew, because they have absolutely NO CLUE.

I have never met a person who hasn’t violated the Ten Commandments. Some people say, “I am so righteous all the time.”

Really. So you never mouthed off to your parents in your entire life.

OOPS!!! Who is guilty of that? Everyone is.

Look at little Britney Spears. She was a “Mouseketeer” as a child and WHAT HAPPENED THEN? The last I heard, she shaved her head and drew 666’s on it.

Well, ring-a-ding-ding!!! Is that what a Jew-run company does? The “Human Resources” department at Disney wasn’t working too well that day, was it?

I am extremely pissed off. I’m angry. “Jews” are a fking PLAGUE of vampires that people need to shake off. You might be free without their influence, but as long as you rely on their money, you are their SLAVES, and it never ends.

Marsh

43. American says:

Make the next fight jews vs. White only, nobody else. The more I realized they hate Whites, I got disgusted that they try to BE White. They clearly envy the White race, almost pretending to be the WASPs they work non-stop to destroy.

DUMP ISRAEL AND THE FILTHY JEW-RATS!

44. Legion Aire says:

I tend to agree wholeheartedly American, medicating or covering up of the symptoms like negros or muslims does little to stop the spread of the cancer that is becoming prolific in today’s society. Cure the disease and the symptoms of the disease disappear with it.

45. GDL says:

Nothing more annoying than seeing some goofy little homo Jew on tv pretending to be a White European male, whilst acting like a foolish goon…..all to make White men look bad.

I take serious issue with the braindead Whites and “shabbos goy” Whites who are purposefully ignorant and/or supporting the Jewish agenda just as much as I take issue with the Jew…..After all a Jew is only as strong as his mislead hosts allows him to be…otherwise he is a ghetto rat.

DUMP ISRAEL!

46. jimbo says:

ha ha ha……the weak, fucking mud maggots on here ( http://www.whitewatch.info ) “closed” all the comments because they couldn’t “hack” my pace…….give us “a second opinion” if you think they “won the day” or not!

the stoopid mud mongrels got me “pegged” as a ‘Kwan because of me “IP addy”….uh!…..guess they never heard of “proxy servers”, eh?!?

any-one who’s ever heard me brd/csts or interviews on VNN (“Free Talk LIve”) or StormFront radio knows DAMN WELL what “nationality” i am!….and it ain’t ‘Kwan!

yeh!….they were literally SHITTIN’ their mud selves because they were worried i might, just might, be an Aussie…..obviously, they’d heard about “the Cronulla riots”….most Aussie blokes would kill a fucking mud as soon as look at it if they thought they had a 50/50 chance of getting away with it!

well….let ’em start worrying ALL OVER AGAIN!

any-way….i said all i had to say on their mud man ‘blog!…..i’ll leave it to others to judge my contributions there!

Obama’s Safe School Czar Admits Gay Curriculum Is The Ultimate Goal

You can tell by looking at this guy he is a jew. Rat! This video is around 5 minutes long.

48. GTRman says:

NTS said,” So how many queers do we have now in the US Congress? At last count, we have that guy from Massachusetts, the clown from Minnesota, and a few others who everyone wishes they would forget….

So the Zionist Jews have exactly what they have always desired…. Queers and Jews in the US Senate and US Congress….. What the hell has happened to that once proud nation, the United States????”

Which reminded me of something I read at The Truthseeker recently. The articles sloppy and dubious but I can certainly imagine Lennon saying this:

” ‘only queers and Jews can get on in show biz.’

Now they are merging “showbiz” and political theatre ( the recent Colbert thing) it all makes sense…

The Truth About John Lennon’s Murder:

Hi Marshall, Biker, Cannibal, GDL, NTS, American et al.

49. GTRman says:

Can you imagine something like this in a mainstream paper 5 years ago?

Global Cooling and the New World Order

“..Bilderberg. Whether you believe it’s part of a sinister conspiracy which will lead inexorably to one world government or whether you think it’s just an innocent high-level talking shop, there’s one thing that can’t be denied: it knows which way the wind is blowing…”

50. GTRman says:

400 years of jewish control and it’s official !! :

“Great Britain is ‘worst place to live in Europe’

Research by uSwitch has revealed that high living costs, below average government spending on health and education, lack of holidays and late retirement have contributed to a bleak picture for Brits…

I find it bleakly amusing that the media are referring to David Miliband (as the elder of the two Blairite Marxist Fabian jews ) as “Big Brother”…….

51. GTRman says:

I meant to include this in a previous post, re: global cooling:

“No matter what august figure blathers about climate change these days, they are either an ignorant fool or a charlatan seeking to enrich himself by one scheme or another. The situation for the warmists has become so dire that even the science advisor to the President, Dr. John Holdren, wants to change the terminology of global warming to “global climate disruption”, admitting the former is “a dangerous misnomer.”

It’s worse than that. It is a huge fraud, a hoax, a crime intended to deceive millions.

Okay, let’s all forget the millions of words and millions of dollars spent to convince us that “global warming” was such a sure thing that any scientist or reasonably intelligent person disputing it was labeled a denier, but the truth was that the data generated by the computer models to justify the claim was rigged!

My friend, Robert Felix, author of “Not by Fire, but by Ice”, and editor of IceAgeNow.com, probably knows more about ice ages than anyone on the planet. In his book, he says “Ice ages begin and end abruptly every 11,500 years.” Guess what? We are now 11,500 years since the last Ice Age ended!

While idiots run about claiming that humans actually have any affect whatever on the climate and thus the fate of the Earth, Felix reminds us that “the Earth is a violent and dangerous place to live. We’re beginning to realize that mass extinctions have been the rule, rather than the exception, for the 3.5 billion years that life has existed on this planet.”

52. GTRman says:

Good article by Jeff Gates:

Obama’s Inner Eisenhower

“…In 1948, the Joint Chiefs cautioned Harry Truman about the “fanatical concepts” of a Jewish-Zionist elite that sought recognition as a legitimate state. U.S. military leaders warned Truman that this elite wanted “military and economic hegemony over the entire Middle East.”
    Albert Einstein and other prominent Jews were even more critical. They cautioned Americans about the Zionist political party that produced Menachem Begin, Ariel Sharon and Benjamin Netanyahu, calling it a “terrorist party” with “the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party.”
    Eight years later, President Eisenhower experienced how they advance their agenda when, during the last days of his November 1956 presidential campaign, Israel, France and Britain sought to induce a war with Egypt over control of the Suez Canal.
    Though Ike was distracted by presidential politics, London and Paris were quickly persuaded to abandon their efforts. Not Tel Aviv. Then as now, Jewish fanatics were not inclined to listen to a U.S. commander-in-chief regardless of the impact of their behavior on our national interests.
    When this Republican leader sought Congressional support to counter the Zionists’ agenda, he found none. That’s when this former five-star general turned in desperation to a televised address to counter Israeli Congressional influence that has grown far stronger over the past 54 years.
    In April 2010, a bipartisan 363 members of Congress committed themselves to an “unbreakable bond” with Israel—regardless of its behavior. No one dared even whisper the word treason…”

New from Les Visible:

The Queen and Sexy Sady need some Heat

Dog Poet Transmitting…….

It doesn’t get much better when you can find out that the Queen of England wanted to tap the money set aside for the poor to heat her palaces and dwellings. It’s certain to make a heart feel glad that her Royal Shitstress need not be concerned about the temperature in any of those, oh so many rooms that might happen to be empty at the time. It’s a possibility that any of a number of her lingering and occasionally visiting ghosts of departed ancestors might get the notion to move through some of those rooms and we wouldn’t want them inconvenienced if there were a chance that temperature might have an adverse affect on these wraiths…..”

53. GDL says:

How’s it going GTRman.

Rahmbo Emanuel may announce White House exit as early as Friday:

DUMP ISRAEL!

54. GTRman says:

Well worth 10 minutes of anyone’s time, a George Carlin compilation, “The Illusion of choice” :

55. Count Cherep says:

PEDOPHILIA: THE TALMUD’S DIRTY SECRET

By Rev. Ted Pike
    28 Sep 10 (Update)

Editor’s Note:

This year, top Israeli Rabbi Moti Elon was indicted by police for sex crimes against minors…

In 2006, Elon was restricted by an organization of rabbis in his contact with students, after confessing to sexual relationships with male students. Yet he continued to act as the president of a Talmudic academy in Jerusalem and did not fully honor the agreement.

Since the following article was written in 2006, cases of Jewish leadership figures in Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox Judaism being involved in homosexuality or pedophilia scandals continue to mount not only in Israel, but in New York, where Ultra-Orthodox are strongest. The reason is simple: some of the very greatest rabbis who wrote the Talmud were pedophiles.

Read this shocking and timely article for complete documentation.

PEDOPHILIA: THE TALMUD’S DIRTY SECRET

Read the rest:

56. American says:

Good to see you around, GTRman!

I hate to link to a rag, but thought this was laughable. jews trying to take the heat off jewry. How come the IDF didn’t pop any of these people? They must be following the Talmud, forbidding crimes against their own:

DUMP ISRAEL!

57. jim says:

Da jews are after David Duke again, they’ve apparently suspended his Jewtube channel:

Dump Israel.
    Dump Jewtube jews!

58. 308scoot says:

When is American patriots gonna start pick-in these rats off.Start hunting these bitches.

59. Hoff says:

Your knowledge is so expansive, but what is the good in knowing how these people “tick?” It’s been pretty depressing to me overall. It’s even more depressing to think that they are running things, because they’re fundamentally nuts. They’re batty as hell. Their Talmudic “law” is something they made up themselves, which is quite the opposite of the very simple Ten Commandments that even a child can understand. -Marshall-
    ===

Hoff: What is the option? Stop halfway and say: To hell with it. Let the jew have it all his way! Yes, it’s depressing. The jew is a depressing thing alltogether. But what is the option?

When l started study the jew four years ago l decided l was góing to dig it all up, down to the bedrock. And l did. “My jaw drops and hits my chest when I read what their actual M.O. is. It NEVER ENDS, just like Jew-insanity never ends.” Yes, it never ends. Just when you think you heard it all, then comes a new jaw drop.

Well, you don’t need to dwell into the jew anymore, l did that for you all. l gave you the jew’s blueprint and the jew’s manual. And l told you the solution. lncogman gave you the manual.

What l keep telling you is that the jew is all about one thing and one thing only – take control of the state. The jew is controlling the American state, THAT IS THE POBLEM!!!

l Hoff have boiled down the whole jew-crap to some 50 offices. Take control of some 50 offices and you control the American state. What is needed is that some 50 wealthy true american patriots dedicate their life to kick out the jew from 50 offices.

Kick out the jew from some 50 offices and the jew is history.

60. Sen10L says:

So, how many US citizens reading this blog plan to vote in November? Does it even matter any more? How do the most fucked up people on the face of the planet end up as lords over US?

Great articles Incogman. Have been busy with the books. Good to see GTRman, GDL and others. Great comments.

61. GDL says:

Good to see you Sen10L,

“How do the most fucked up people on the face of the planet end up as lords over US?”

To make a long story short, the Jew must dumb us down to make us effed up also which then allows them to rule with an iron fist, of course, because they are puppeteering the show and the masses are the puppets. If everyone is effed up but one group is orchestrating the plan its easy to see who will be in control.

The Jew likes to use the word liberation when referring to their agendas they use to destroy Western Civilization. Really though when the Jew uses the word liberation for non-Jewish peoples it really means enslavement. Financial control through private banks, group cohesiveness, one effed up race of people hell-bent on destroying the world for their benefit and here we are. Meanwhile non-Jewish peoples must remain distracted and argue all week long about who is going to win the football game on Sunday.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

DUMP ISRAEL!

62. American born says:

SEN10l
    As Ive stated before, I wont waste one second of my time “voting” until there is a candidate who vocally opposes israel…