Excellent Video Says What I Try to Say

Who do you trust?

Please see videos below “Continue reading” button.

If you’re looking into all the things going on today in countries where White people live and what my site is really about, please take just a few minutes of your time to watch this one video (below). This strong video explains matters concisely, plus shows you exactly why Americans are so often confused and distracted by certain people. Those who refuse to see what’s going down because of PC inhibitions — or don’t want you to because they are Jews themselves — increasingly appear stupidly mute to the real source of the problems facing America and the White race.

I promise you that if you research any one of these things in depth and stay on guard against those who wish to confuse and obsfuscate (often having a vested interest), you’ll soon agree.

Thank you.

Please click the “Continue reading” button to watch videos.

Who do you trust?

Direct Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rylpLJQd65w

Katyn Forest narrated by Dr. William Pierce.

Get to the real facts behind WWII — facts that the Jews do everything they can to keep from common knowledge in America!

PS: If the Jews have this video removed (trust me, they’ll try), I will get it back up here, somehow, someway — got that, Jews?

This entry was posted in Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

132 Responses to Excellent Video Says What I Try to Say

1. Dave says:

I lose my patience very easily. I make sarcastic remarks abundantly. I’ve revolted many. I’ve seen pussies come and go. Many have misunderstood me. My friends are friends to the end. I AM a German (that lives in America)! I fight for ALL my White brothers here!

P.S. That includes wops and micks! 😉

2. Hoff says:

Mandatory video. o7:3o

“Eustace Mullins – The Rape of Justice 5/11”

3. Dave says:

While I’m at it, let me get this off my chest too. I’ve been to Pennsylvania and had the “Dutch” refer to me as the “English”. Where I live in Texas I’m often called an “Anglo”. That pisses me off! Deal with it! I know I do! I gotta go to bed now…

DUMP THE KIKES!

4. Dave says:

Oh… AND FUCK JEWTUBE!

Gute Nacht.

5. Hoff says:

Moore Mullins
    ===

One of the most striking parts of this well known quotation from the Book
    of Esther, the only genuinely Jewish book of the Bible, and, for that
    reason, the only one in which God is not mentioned, is the revelation that
    the code word of the Jews to indicate their knowledge of the Jewish World
    Murder Plan, is their remembrance of their massacre of the innocents by
    their code phrase, “had a good day”.

Since that massacre, Jews have always offered this recognition phrase to
    each other, in Yiddish or in whatever language of the particular nation
    which they planned to take over, by saying, “Have a good day”, meaning,
    of course, “We’re looking forward to more massacres of the women and
    children of the goyim, or the gentile cattle.”
    7/9/09 6:37 PM
    EUSTACE MLULLINS: THE SECRET HOLOCAUST >> Four Winds 10 – fourwinds10.com
    Page 12 of 59
    Women and children, easy victims in the recent assault on Gaza, 2008-
    2009.

Now that the Jews have attained such enormous economic and political
    power in the United States, they have instructed all of their gentile
    employees in the vast networks of retail grocery, drug and apparel stores
    which they own throughout the United States that they must greet each
    customer by saying, “Have a good day.”

This apparently friendly and supposedly meaningless salutation lets the
    Jew in the know be tipped off that he is in a store owned by Jews, and that
    the owners are anticipating “having a good day” in the future by more
    slaughters of the innocent and helpless gentile women and children.

6. Dave says:

OK,

Since it seems I’ve used a codeword of the jews as a valediction/salutation? Perhaps, I should say “bad night”? Whatever! Say what you have to say, Hoff. I have great patience for learning but little for tomfoolery.

7. Dave says:

I’ll tell you one thing and you better listen good. If there is anyone that has a hard-on for my kind it’s the jews. My kind does indeed, include the other Germanic people just as it does the Mediterraneans or the Slavs ect… BUT MY SPECIFIC kin are the most hated of the jews. Understand? I know I do… I hope you do. OK, “Hoff”?

8. American says:

Tinkerbell doesn’t like tough questions. I wonder if he’s been back to that gay “bath house” since he returned to Chicago?

DUMP THESE RATS AND THEIR BELOVED, TERRORIST ISRAEL!

9. John Smith says:

Great vids

Some news from Sweden

10. Rocketman says:

great video American.

11. Flanders says:

A lot of good comments at that Local link, John Smith. The hasbara can no longer control the public discourse by making references to Hitler and the holohoax and accusing others of hate and they don’t like it, do they? People are waking up to them all around, and to the games the jews try to play. I’m especially pleased to see the free speech being exercised in Europe despite the jews attempts to chill it or to shut it down.

12. Flanders says:

After discovering who you really are, John Smith, I’m sure that I don’t want anything to do with you!

“President Barack Obama is distantly related to two of his most outspoken critics — Tea Party favorite Sarah Palin and talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh — as well as to former President George W. Bush, according to a genealogy website.”

13. Fleur says:

Interesting, if you dont believe that modern humans are descended from the negroid continent, and implying that we are all negroid descendants, then you might be a ‘racist’!

“Responding to the claims — developed while Bakshi led the Gondwanaland expedition from India to South Africa — Professor Lee Berger, a leading palaeoanthropologist at the University of the Witwatersrand, immediately insisted that, there were no fundamental differences between the races and that all humans had the same genetic and physical roots in Africa.”

Note the Jew touting the Jew line.

Jew anthropologists going back to Franz Boas have been pushing the “Out of Africa” theory, as part of Jewry’s overall assault on White people.

15. Nash says:

Kazari Jews are responsible for the downfall of my Country – Serbia. For some reason they hate Serbs more than anybody else on this planet. They have been raping Serbia for centuries. George Soros with Rothschild’s bloody money have taken over the entire country including the government; those greedy sleazy lizards grabbed part of Serbian territory-Kosovo from us and got away with it. I was in Belgrade last week when Zionist sponsored gay pride parade was all over the news. The Serbian Christian Church was openly against it. Police force 6000 strong heavily armed clashed with anti gay protesters living hundreds injured. The Israeli zionists have purchased a lot properties in downtown Belgrade and now building hotels and new corporate buildings. What a pigs!
    By the way I loved the video. The last time I saw David Duke alive on corporate media was a couple of years ago when he took on CNN’s Wolf Blitzer calling him a Zionist agent. I was certainly thrilled.

16. nignogger says:

I lost 2 uncles in the Katyn shootings by jew-bolsheviks, They were both junior officers (captains) It was common knowledge among the polish officers and political leaders that jews did the shooting. If hitler teated the poles alittle better, maybe more would of joined the ss in stopping the jews taking poland aftyer ww2. Many of my other family who fought against hitler regret how jew roosevelt and drunkfuck churchill sold poland to the jews. if they knew that was gonna happen they would of gavethe finger to the war

17. Hoff says:

Whatever Reagan’s doubts about “the six million”, he has since kept them
    to himself. The Reagan Administration will be remembered for the ultimate
    enshrinement of “the final solution”. Two government buildings on the
    Washington Mall have now been given by “our government” to the Jews
    for a “Holocaust Memorial”.

The Washington Mall, like the Roman Forum, is the center of American
    aspirations for our Republic, and runs from the White House to the Capital
    with its principal adornment the magnificent Washington Monument. To the
    consternation of most Americans, the Washington Monument can now be
    called “Jew Alley”.

18. rancer says:

i think i can think on my own

Then what do you think?

20. rancer says:

well i didnt want the video to tell me. why would that be any of your business. i stated my opinion.

Did you even watch the videos? Maybe FOX or MSNBC might be right for you. After-all, you do think for yourself.

22. rancer says:

yea maybe i should. maybe it’s not the news that needs a false flag to keep viewers. since ill be gone. maybe it’s alternative news that needs a false flag to keep viewers.

Yeah, that makes sense. Perhaps by the next time they lie their asses off, you’ll have forgot all about 9/11, etc., etc. Or maybe you might be more concerned where your next meal is coming from.

Keep thinking out of the box, bro!

24. rancer says:

ill find my own news. i always do. but the second avideo starts off with telling you what to think, but then the title is deceptive, i go no. its been done before, and they always end up screwing everyone. i can’t remember, one ive seen, but its right there, i just cant think of it. think of it yourself.

25. rancer says:

what the hell id dint see your comment/

It’s a conspiracy! Hit the update button on your browser.

27. Hoff says:

Just copy-past a book l looked for a long time. The Ruler Of Russia [Soviet-Russia]

28. Hoff says:

F5 or Applekey + R = Update page.

29. Hoff says:

lncogland’s stats say next to two million hits. We would have made that in August if not for the fricking Lying Jew Scumbag hadn’t taken down the WP blog.

30. White Wolf says:

From the book you finally found, Hoff (glad you did).. it kind of rings a bell:

“These parties, in appearance opposed to the Bolsheviks, play
    the Bolsheviks’ game on the sly, more or less, by preventing the
    Russians from pulling themselves together.”

31. Hoff says:

l never heard about this book. But it’s about the lying jew scumbags.

holocaust-or-unholy-hoax?

32. Hoff says:

Anybody using this Torrent bs? l want this book bad. Anyone can help?

33. John Smith says:

Flanders – “discovering who I really am”? What do you mean? Who am I then?

34. John Smith says:

Incog
    Where is Flanders coming from? Are you and him mates? is there a problem with my comments? I’m using a friends machine as I’m in a rural area. You’re not compromising the IP are you?

John Smith:

Don’t worry, Flanders is only trying to get you to look a little harder. Some of us might be a little too hard at times.

Don’t worry about your IP. I rarely check it out, unless I have reason to believe you’re a Jew trying to screw us up. I have no idea who and where Flanders and you are.

Just chill, dude.

36. John Smith says:

Cheers Incog

and thanks to Hoff as well. I’ll use that from now on just in case … 🙂

37. Flanders says:

My apologies to you, John Smith. I didn’t think about my comment being too obtuse and causing a confusion.

I was being too certain that the link would be read with my 4:15 pm comment, in which case the statement I made would have made sense. The link there discusses that the common ancestry for Obama, Limbaugh, Palin and Bush was traced back in time to a John Smith. Obviously, this was long before your time and I was simply playing with the words of the article. Sorry for not making that more clear. I was only playing with the story from that article which I had just come across. That was the full extent of what I had in mind with the statement. You have always had good and insightful comments to make and this was directed to you only in jest. If this explanation is not clear enough, let me know.

38. Flanders says:

Here is the part of the article from the second paragraph of the link which would have made my statement more clear.

“Family trees revealed Obama and Palin, the former Alaska Governor and 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee, are 10th cousins through common ancestor John Smith, according to Ancestry.com Inc. Smith was Obama’s and Palin’s 12th-great- grandfather. Smith, a Protestant pastor, was an early settler in Massachusetts and was criticized by the ecclesiastical community for supporting Quakers, said Anastasia Tyler, a genealogist for the website.”

39. GDL says:

“Lately broadcast reporter John Hockenberry related that he wanted to do a piece on the hijackers’ motivation after 9/11 but that NBC executive Jeff Zucker scotched the notion:

“Maybe,” Zucker said, “we ought to do a series of specials onfirehouses where we just ride along with our cameras. Like the show Cops,only with firefighters.”… [H]e could make room in theprime-time lineup for firefighters, but then smiled at me and said, ineffect, that he had no time for any subtitled interviews with jihadistsraging about Palestine. [Weiss’s emphasis]”

Whatcha are you trying to hide Jew-rat???

40. John Smith says:

Flanders

Thanks for that.
    You had me rattled for a mo believing I was a hasbarat or something, or else I thought you’d joined camps with someone else who occasionally posts on here?
    It’s difficult trusting anyone anywhere these days, we’re so fractured amongst ourselves collectively and for the most I am just little paranoid ‘beyond the boundaries of my gates’.

I’ve learnt a lot from your excellent and informative posts
    Keep it up!

Smith or Bull same diffs.. there’s Smiths and Bulls and then there’s others. I believe there’s a black American boxer called “Mosley” 🙂

41. Nash says:

Forbidden Knowledge, Jack Otto
    Excellent video, you should have this link highlighted on the top of the home page.

42. Count Cherep says:

Hoff says:
    October 15, 2010 at 5:18 am
    Anybody using this Torrent bs? l want this book bad. Anyone can help?

Hoff, that book Elmhurst – The World Hoax (jewish role in bolshevism)(1938) is interesting. I looked for it using Bing, Google and Altavista, but other than a few short quotes from it I could only find it as a torrent download, which I don’t want to sign up for. It would be good if a reader here that uses torrents and has a website could download it and post it as a direct downloadable pdf on their site and let us know about it.

43. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Hoff

Count Cherep

I copy pasted the title from your link, and downloaded that book, from here:

Onto here:

in a coupla minutes.

No complications.

Download Vuze, Then download the PDF to it, from Pirate bay.

Cheers.

44. Flanders says:

Count, I am doing some checking, too. While doing so, I came across this site of interest. Scroll down to find the information below (I haven’t checked the rest of the site out, yet.).
    __________

“4. Do participate in extinguishing the Secret Jewish World Government by disseminating the following facts:

That the lie “six million” is the most effective Jewish weapon with which they are now above all critique and can continue their infernal and criminal politics because nobody will be branded as “anti-Semite”. This lie is now accepted universally as a fact due to massive Jewish propaganda. But this “fact” is easy to prove to be a big lie. The authoritative World Almanac gives the number of Jews. . Here are some statistics. These facts are collected from Jewish organizations:
    World Almanac, 1925, pg. 752 — 15,630,000 Jews worldwide
    World Almanac, 1929, pg. 727 — 15,630,000 Jews worldwide
    National Council of Churches 1930 — 15,600 ,000 Jews worldwide
    March 24, 1933, Jewish newspaper Daily Express — 14,000,000 Jews worldwide
    World Almanac, 1933, pg. 419 — 15,316,359, [“The estimate for Jews in the above table is for 1933, and is by the American Jewish Committee”
    World Almanac, 1936, pg. 748 — world Jewish population = 15,753,633
    World Almanac, 1938, pg. 510 — world Jewish population = 15,748,091, with 240,000 in Germany
    American Jewish Committee Bureau of the Synagogue Council, 1939 — 15,600,000
    World Almanac, 1940, pg. 129: World Jewish Population — 15,319,359
    World Almanac, 1941, pg. 510: World Jewish Population — 15,748,091
    World Almanac, 1942, pg. 849: World Jewish Population — 15,192,089 (“Jews include Jews by race not necessarily by religion”)
    World Almanac USA, 1947, pg. 748: World Jewish Population — 15,690,000
    World Almanac, 1949, pg. 289: World Jewish Population — 15,713,638
    From
    I hope that every Swedenborgian will spread these facts to other people.

That the Jews are not Semitic people but a people over 90 % of Khazarian origin who does not have any right to occupy Palestine where their ancestors have not even visited in the past. The State of Israel is the Devil’s own State. Swedenborg anticipated this (Word Explained, 1712).

That the Jewish religion is infernal and racist and diffuses the worst kind of infernal influx from the deepest hells into the world. The Jewish religion should be eradicated.

That the Jews as a whole are not a people, race or religion but a large Mafia whose only purpose is to conquer the world and to bring all the peoples to its dominion and its slaves according to the Talmud. Anyhow, as in other mafias most members of their families are normal and decent people; just the leaders are criminal, that is, the Secret Jewish World Government. To disclose facts about these questions use articles of these web sites: http://www.jewwatch.com and http://www.radioislam.net/

That Israel has no right to exist as a Jewish State with nuclear weapons and U-boats. It is a menace to the world peace and to the existence of all the peoples. Israel is the Devil’s weapon. Palestine belongs to the Palestinians. Anti-Zionist Jews can live in peace with Palestinians in future Palestine without Zionists.

That the USA is an independent country but just formally. In reality it is not independent but just a Jewish stooge. But ordinary American citizens do not know this because of the Jewish Media Mafia. The Jewish Intelligentsia has nearly total power in the USA.

A list of books recommended for Swedenborgian people

The Jews have succeeded in brainwashing the peoples of the whole planet and one cannot from a library get proper information about the Judaism, the Talmud and about the Khazars and their leader’s crimes. The following books contain right information about these subjects. They are not written by members of the New Jerusalem and can contain errors. Anyhow, most of them have a Christian background.

Apion: Judaism in Action. USA 1963. Quotations of the Jews and non-Jews about Judaism.
    Bacque, James: Crimes & Mercies, The Fate of German Civilians Under Allied Occupation, 1944-1950. USA 1999. In the Jewish revenge after the World War II over nine millions German civil died.
    Benson, Ivor: The Zionist Factor: The Jewish Impact on Twentieth Century History. USA 1992.
    Brzezinski, Zbigniew: Between Two Ages. USA 1970. The new doctrine of the world dictatorship of the new elite.
    Butz, Arthur R.: The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, the Case against the Presumed Extermination of European Jewry. USA 1977. Arthur Butz is an engineer (Ph. D.) who is specialized in execution methods. This book proves that the Nazis had not extermination camps. Zyklon gas was used against typhus bacteria.
    Cherep-Spiridovitch, count: The Secret World Government. USA 1926. The Jewish Intelligentsia’s international crimes.
    Cincinnatus: War! War! War! USA 1984. How the Khazars have been able to fire wars.
    Dope, Inc:The Book That Drove Henry Kissinger and the Anti-Defamation League Crazy. USA 1992. The Khazars are leading the international drug business.
    Elmhurst, Ernest F.: The World Hoax. USA 1938. How the Khazars made the Russian revolution.
    Findley, Paul: Deliberate Deceptions. USA 1993. Paul Findley was a member of the US Congress for 22 years. He points out that all politics of the Jewry are founded on systematic deception.
    Findley, Paul: They dare to speak out. USA 1985. The power of the Jews in the USA.
    Ford, Henry: The International Jew, I-IV. USA 1920-1922. The power of the Jews in the USA.
    Freedman, Benjamin: The Truth About Khazars (”facts are facts”). The truth about Khazars and the Talmud. Benjamin Freedman was himself a Khazarian Jew who was converted to Christian Faith. http://www.jewwatch.com/jew-history-khazaria-freedman.html
    Freedman, Benjamin: A Lesson in Williard hotel in 1961. How the Khazars got the USA into the Wold Wars I and II. Also a prejudgement about the World War III. http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
    Grimstad, William: Antizion, A Survey of Commentary On Organized Jewry By Leading Personalities Through the Ages. USA 1985.
    Haertman, Charles: There Must Be No Germany After War. USA 1942. The Khazarian program to exterminate the German race.
    Hoskins, Richard Kelly: War Cycles, Peace Cycles. USA 1985. The interest and the compound interest. The Khazarian Method to plunder nations.
    Jensen, B.: The Palestine Plot. USA 1948. Facts about how the Khazars occupied the Palestine.
    Jewish Encyclopaedia. Funk & Wangnalis, USA 1901. An Encyclopaedia for the Jews only. It also reveals that the present day’s Jews are of Khazarian (Chazarian) origin.
    Kaufman, Nathan: Germany Must Perish. USA 1941. In this book Jewish Kaufman demands that ”the German population, both male and female, surviving the aerial bombings, be sterilised in order to secure the total extinction of the German race” (p.105).
    Koestler, Arthur: Thirteenth Tribe. USA 1976. About the filthy customs of the ancient Khazars. Koestler is himself a Khazarian Jew and a very intelligent one.
    Lilienthal, Alfred M.: The Zionis Connection (I and II). Australia 1983. Zionism is the greatest danger to the Jewish people and to the whole world.
    Marschalko, Louis: The World Conquerors: the real war criminals. USA 1958. This book uncover clearly the Secret Jewish World Government’s international politics. The very best book to understand international politics.
    Niemi, Pertti: Johdatus Emanuel Swedenborgin filosofiaan. Turku 2001. About Swedenborg’s philosophy and theology in Finnish. The book also contains an account of Jewish religion and politics.
    Piper, Michael Collins: Final Judgement. USA 1998. The murderers of the president Kennedy were the Mossad and American Jews.
    de Poncins, Léon, count: Les Forces Secrètes de la Révolution. France 1928. The Freemasons and the Jews made the French revolution.
    Rami, Ahmed: Vad er Israel? Stockholm 1988. About the crimes of the Zionists in Swedish.
    Shahak, Israel: Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years by, with a foreword by Gore Vidal, published by Pluto Press (London, 1994). An online version of the book: http://abbc2.com/islam/english/books/jewhis/jewhis1.htm Professor Israel Shahak is an Israeli citizen, former concentration camp inmate during the WW II, and the founder of Israel’s Human Rights League. This book by him about Jewish hatred and contempt toward Gentiles is highly recommended.
    Soncino Edititon of the Talmud. England 1935. A handbook of the Devil.
    Wilton, Robert: The Las Days of the Romanovs; How Tsar Nicholas II and Russia’s Imperial Family Were Murdered. London 1920. The Jewish Intelligentsia ordered the murder of Russia’s Royal family. This book presents lists of the leading members of the Bolshevik Party which show that nearly ninety per cent were Jews, who had often changed their Jewish names into Russian ones. Wilton writes: ”According to data furnished by the Soviet press, out of 556 important functionaries of the Bolshevik state, including the above-mentioned, in 1918-1919 there were 17 Russians, two Ukranians, eleven Armenians, 35 Latvians, 15 Germans, one Hungarian, ten Georgians, three Poles, three Finns, one Czech, one Karaim, and 457 Jews.” The lists over hundred names were in the French version; in the original English version there were not these lists but they are added to some reissues.”

45. Flanders says:

This post discusses how fast materials are being pulled from public view. I can assure you that it is not all due to being outdated. Be aware of how important some of these older materials can be.

46. Count Cherep says:

Gentile Folly: the Rothschilds has some quotes from Elmhurst – The World Hoax (jewish role in bolshevism)(1938).

Gentile Folly: the Rothschilds
    by
    ARNOLD LEESE
    Author of
    “My Irrelevant Defence: Jewish Ritual Murder.”

“If I am killing a rat with a stick and have him in a corner,
    I am not indignant if he tries to bite me and squeals and
    gibbers with rage. My job is, not to get angry, but to keep
    cool, to attend to my footwork and to keep on hitting him
    where it will do the most good.”—
    A. S. Leese, speaking at Reception, 17th Feb., 1937, on his
    return from prison where he was consigned for writing the
    truth about Jews.

PREFACE.

THIS little book has been produced with the object of filling a vacancy which the author considers has too long existed.

Works on the Rothschilds are many, but nearly all these are either purposefully inaccurate or, like Count Corti’s masterpiece, long and rather dry. This book of mine contains no padding and needs to be read slowly.

I am not concerned with anecdotes about the Rothschilds, nor with registering their “wise-cracks,” nor with their “charity.” I take no interest in the Rothschilds as men or robots, but only as Jews; this book, which has been condensed so as to be within the reach of any working-man or woman, deals with the principal aspects of control over the Gentile by sheer weight of money-power, a control used for purposes not Gentile.

In attempting my task, I know that I am only able to expose a small fraction of the total evil done by certain members of this Jewish family in the past; but, like a geologist who tells the story of the earth by his observations upon outcrops of rock, I tell the story of Rothschild control over the Gentiles from the evidence which has happened to come to light, so that my readers may judge for themselves what still lies underground.

Trusting that this book may enable others to dispense knowledge of the subject, I now drop this spanner into the wobbling, squeaking, overheated machinery of an outworn democracy, hoping for the best. I ask my readers to get busy, for the time is short.
    ——–
    Here are the quotes from Elmhurst – The World Hoax (jewish role in bolshevism)(1938), indicated by the reference Q:

When Trotsky escaped to the United States in 1934 it was through a western port, disguised as an employee of a Paris Rothschild bank (Q, p. 58).

This followed two secret meetings in France, one in 1933 between Litvinoff, Trotsky, Baron Rothschild and R. Moley, once a lecturer at the Rand School for Social Science, New York; the other in May, 1934, between Litvinoff, Barney Baruch, Trotsky and Baron Maurice de Rothschild. (Q, p. 112). All are Jews except Moley.

Read the rest:

47. Flanders says:

Count, Here is a link where you can click the link under “Borrow” and find the physical book in various libraries (supposedly at least). It will give the physical distance from your browser’s listed address to the nearest library.

48. Dave says:

“For some reason they hate Serbs more than anybody else on this planet.”

I see you have neglected to read this:

Get the point! Deal with it! Right now, I’m dealing with the fact I don’t know any derogatory terms for Serbs…

49. Count Cherep says:

Thanks Hoff, Cannibal Rabbi and Flanders for the tips. I downloaded Vuze and downloaded the book to it with no problems. I haven’t read much of it yet, but it starts out with “I CONSIDER this book to be one of the most damning indictments of a people ever penned.” and that’s a good start!

50. Count Cherep says:

Excerpt from Elmhurst – The World Hoax (jewish role in bolshevism)(1938):

Communism, as you will now be shown, was hatched by a Jew— and a particularly disgusting one at that—kept alive by Jews, financed by them at the close of the world war, is staffed by them, installed by them in every country wherein it has taken its
    blood-toll, and at the present moment is being promoted to a lecherous “victory” in our Christian land by certain especially rapacious Sons of Judah, whilst thousands of other Jews brag openly of its “success” and readily concede its Jewish character and purpose from hide to marrow.

The only way to convince the Gentile gullible that such statements are by no means Fascist propaganda, birthed in race prejudice or serving the execrations of religious persecution, is to give him the simple but devastating life-stories of the Jewish gentlemen who have been Communism’s patrons from the first. Who was Karl Mordecai Marx and how did he come to project Communism at the start? Who were Lenin, Trotsky, Bela Kun, the whole devil’s spawn of apostate Jews—276 of them from
    New York’s East Side—who swarmed into Russia at the birth of the Bolsheviki and clapped machine guns to the heads of White Russian Christians? What hook-ups has Stalin the present Red Dictator with officious world Jewry as we behold it today? This
    volume puts the whole documented narrative into your hands at last, for instant reference henceforth when the enlightened non-Jew is challenged by his critics. Endorse it or don’t endorse it, as you prefer, but the Jew or non-Jew is not alive today who can
    refute the ensuing facts!

51. Nash says:

The city of Belgrade was bombed in 1941, 1944 and 1999 by same zionists pigs who sponsored both alies and axis powers . They used the depleted uranium to spray the nation in the latest one.
    The city of Dresden was flattened in 1945 by the same satanic rats.

52. Nash says:

My point is, we are all their victims in one way or another, regardless of what race or ethnicity we come from. We are Goyim to them. How in the world 15.000.000 people control other 6,500.000.000?

53. Crush The Talmudic Serpent says:

Nash, that’s because we are dealing with The Synagogue of Satan!!!

Some excellent book recommendations in the comments.

May I add:-

The Jewish Strategy by Revilo P. Oliver

Freemasonry and Judaism: The Secret Powers Behind Revolution

54. Crush The Talmudic Serpent says:

I watched this excellent video a couple of nights ago:-

The Jewish Conspiracy Movie

55. Sen10L says:

Enjoyed the videos Incog Man. Truth is now hate. I met with several former classmates from the 70’s over the weekend. They were hopelessly pro-Israel. Each time I began to discuss a point against the Jews they countered with empty arguments or when I spoke of the WTC7 one said he had no idea what I was talking about. It just blew my mind how fixated they’ve become on the stories of the Jew media. Christians, for the most part are lost causes. None of them believe that Christ is the Son of God each time they say Christ was a Jew. Either He was born of God or born of Joseph or either they advocate a sham religion. They may as well say God is Jewish. They can’t have it both ways.

56. Sen10L says:

Nash, Thanks for bringing into focus those Jewish atrocities against the Gentiles.

57. Nash says:

Anytime mate,
    We really need to stick together and spread the word to as many White Christians as possible.
    The Jews live in parallel world and they are reluctant to accept the truth as long as they benefit from their lies like fictitious war on terror (terrorism) or may I say from every other “ism” they have invented throughout the history of the world.

58. zulu-x-treme says:

Video’s have been removed…