“Anti-Racist” Tim Wise Shows Us His Inner Jew

OBVIOUSLY HUGELY TICKED about the Dems losses Tuesday, the “anti-Racist” writer, lecturer, TV pundit and self-described “Racism Expert,” the at least partial Jew Tim Wise, published a highly revealing article on his website called “An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum.”

Oh yeah, this Tim Wise guy is indeed a Jew, alright. He’s even said so HERE. This is how these slick Jew hypocrites operate: Pretend to be just some regular old White guy to the general public — only one who has seen the light about “white privilege” (new Jewy intelligentsia term for racism) and how totally evil Whites have been in the past (we all must be slave owner descendants forever). Wise is making a great living milking his inner Jew (they say he has a $576,000 McMansion). But he’s certainly not the only tricky Jew working this tiresome schtick. Hell, they have multi-million dollar Jew outfits like the SPLC and ADL hard at work doing the very same thing.

Read his hate-whitey Jew bile below, people. I’ve got it all copied elsewhere, just in case the little bastard decides to delete it from his worthless, race-baiting site (he’s done it before). And let the sorry SOB do something about me using quotes from his foul article, as I’m legally entitled to by the Fair Use of Jew Spew Laws.

Remember America, it’s Jews like Tim Wise who are trotted out and paid by the mainstream media to lay on the White Guilt trip and tell this country how racist and evil Whites still are. All us regular White guys and girls never get to go on cable TV, we’re just slandered as evil for joining grass roots political movements and voting for what we believe. Click “Continue reading” for a big dose of Wise’s Jew Spew.

This lefty Jew just can’t stand the thought of Whites with backbone standing up and fighting crap like his. The words he writes shows outright contempt for all Whites, but he tries to mask it by targeting American Tea Party people, whom he calls the “White right” (even though the Tea Party has many black members). Just like the Bolshevik Jew Trotsky (Lev Bronstein), all of these Jew Commies love to use race to attack political foes.

Figure it out America: It really is White people the Jew hates and has targeted for slow racial strangulation. And Jew hypocrites like Wise have the GD nerve to say they are not racist!

“An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum”

“For all y’all rich folks, enjoy that champagne, or whatever fancy ass Scotch you drink.

And for y’all a bit lower on the economic scale, enjoy your Pabst Blue Ribbon, or whatever shitty ass beer you favor.

Whatever the case, and whatever your economic station, know this…

You need to drink up.

And quickly.

And heavily.

Because your time is limited.

Real damned limited.

So party while you can, but mind the increasingly loud clock ticking away in the corners of your consciousness.

The clock that reminds you how little time you and yours have left.

Not much more now.

Tick, tock.”

—-snip—-

“You’re like the bad guy in every horror movie ever made, who gets shot five times, or stabbed ten, or blown up twice, and who will eventually pass — even if it takes four sequels to make it happen — but who in the meantime keeps coming back around, grabbing at our ankles as we walk by, we having been mistakenly convinced that you were finally dead this time.”

—-snip—-

“And in the pantheon of American history, old white people have pretty much always been the bad guys, the keepers of the hegemonic and reactionary flame, the folks unwilling to share the category of American with others on equal terms.

Fine, keep it up. It doesn’t matter.

Because you’re on the endangered list.

And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving.

In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more white people around who actually remember that Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Opie-Taylor-Down-at-the-Fishing Hole cornpone bullshit that you hold so near and dear to your heart.”

—-snip—-

“There won’t be any more white folks around who think the 1950s were the good old days, because there won’t be any more white folks around who actually remember them, and so therefore, we’ll be able to teach about them accurately and honestly, without hurting your precious feelings, or those of the so-called “greatest generation” — a bunch whose white members were by and large a gaggle of miscreants who helped save the world from fascism only to return home and oppose the ending of it here, by doing nothing to lift a finger on behalf of the civil rights struggle.

So to hell with you and all who revere you.

By then, half the country will be black or brown. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Nothing, Senõr [sic] Tancredo.

Nothing, Senõra Angle, or Senõra Brewer, or Senõr Beck.

Loy tiene muy mal, hijo de Puta.”

[His Spanish is BS, it’s actually “Lo.” He’s trying to be idiomatically cute here, by saying: “You have it so bad, son of a bitch,” or maybe “You’re screwed, motherf**ker” like some Cuban revolutionary. He also got the tilde in “Señor” wrong. ¡Qué pendejo Judio!]

READ THE REST

Tim Wise book. Michael Eric Dyson is quoted at the top saying “Tim Wise is a national treasure.” Right.

The lefties are eating it all up on the Daily Kos HERE.

Folks, this is an excellent glimpse into the inner, atavistic hatred that Jewry has deep down for Gentile White people. Not only hate, but sheer lack of respect for us, our culture, even the fact we fought Germany in WWII means JACK to this scum (read his quote above).

418,000 Americans died in WWII, virtually all were White Christian males. Just like the numbers out of Iraq and Afghanistan today, matter of fact (74% of the casualties in 2006 were White guys). Only 17 out of around 6,000 KIA have been Jews. Few Jews have ever given their lives for America — just go HERE and prowl around a bit and you’ll see exactly what I’m saying.

It is indeed the Jews who are the true enemy of the White race, as well as the original source to all the racial frictions, financial and societal woes of America, or to any White nations like Britain, Canada, Australia and Europe, too.

Tim Wise, if you are reading this right now, you will soon experience the justified wrath of an awakened White Race right here in America. You think Hitler’s Third Reich was so bad? You just wait, you flabby little Jew jackoff!

This entry was posted in Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

302 Responses to “Anti-Racist” Tim Wise Shows Us His Inner Jew

1. Dave says:

“I think human behaviour is largely nurture, i.e. “copycat” behaviour. If you put a black kid through ,say , the private school system of England, the chances of him wearing his jeans round his arse and mugging people is slim, to say the least!” – GTR

Who created the school system you speak of? Whites! Deal with reality man. You were sounding like some “we can help them be better” type above. They must make themselves better. It’s not our job to do it for them. While you were busy disingenuously rambling about chimps in suits you overlooked the fact you suggested White schools can “train” them better than African schools.

2. GTRman says:

I thought it might get your goat, Dave. In the UK we have black tory MPs that talk, act and think just like any other tory. We also have a white urban underclass who all talk like jamaican gangsters. Sad but true!

3. GTRman says:

Tried to embed. Didnt work:

• INCOG MAN says:

GTRman: No, I’m not pissed. I’m cool. I’m just writing something on Wise and I might have sounded angry. Which I am, of course.

The embed button drops a little window with a bunch of computer code enclosed in special charactors.

4. GTRman says:

As far as schools go, Im glad I dont have kids. I wouldnt want my kid to get vaccinated or go through the Marxist indoctrination system that passes for edjewcation.

Of course, in Britain the elites send their kids to expensive private schools where they learn to become the “leaders of men”. As far as Im concerned, once you can read, write, add, subtract and multiply thats all you need. The rest is irrelevant, or arbitary brainwashing.

In my life I have never had to use long division, cosines, Pythagoras theorum or any other such esoteria.

Wouldnt you agree, Dave, that the Big Bad Jew is the main problem?

You must have met some wholesome, intelligent, nice black folk?

Did you get mugged by Stevie Wonder? !!!!

5. GDL says:

“In the UK we have black tory MPs that talk, act and think just like any other tory. We also have a white urban underclass who all talk like jamaican gangsters. Sad but true!”

You also have a Jewish controlled media which brainwashes the masses GTRman. I’m sure you are familiar with Detroit here in the US GTRman. The blacks did not copycat White European behavior as they have gone about destroying that city. My gosh GTRman, take a look at any civilization that has been overrun with non-Whites, they do not copycat Whites they turn it into a 3rd world hell-hole.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

6. GTRman says:

Agreed. “Niggers” copycat each other. Thats my point! 20 years ago, black kids in London talked like any other Londoner. Now, BECAUSE of Jew Media, all the kids talk black!

7. My Name says:

It was the jew levin brothers that FLOODED the whites out of Detroit;
    who opened the flood gates to MILLIONS of immigrants, displacing whites and outsourcing their jobs!!!
    How many MILLIONS of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS does it take to pick lettuce??? AKA, “do the jobs that americans won’t do” (BullShit)??? Apparently the spics et al. don’t wanna do them for SLAVE WAGES either!!! Go Figure!!!

8. GTRman says:

Jew controlled media? Nonsense! In the 4 minutes since I read your comment, I looked at the TV to see : 1 : A trailer for an upcoming Joan Rivers special
    2 : A trailer for an upcoming Robin Williams (crypto? )special
    3 : An announcement for the upcoming programme, Steven Fry and the Great American Oil spill
    4: An advert for gluten-free bread featuring a latex Einstein!
    5: A show called “Simon Cowell we love you!
    Catholics the lot of ’em!

9. GTRman says:

Thats what they told us in UK in the 50s and 60s, “we’re bringing them in to do the jobs white people wont do “. Sure.

And now we have the East European whites doing the jobs that black muggers wont do.

I heard a black British female comedian tell of her Nigerian mother complaining about these white immigrants. Irony? It well past that.

10. GDL says:

The Jew media turned blacks loose and told them they were equal to Whites, so the blacks no longer stayed “under the influence” of Whites. What has this resulted in? Rape, murder, crime, poverty, disease, degeneration. We are not all equal and the same. Take away the White support and blacks will degenerate back to what they know. And that doesn’t mean there are no decent non-Whites it is just speaking on a level of the whole. The inability of White people to develop a disciplined mind to rule over their emotional weaknesses is what pops the cork on the Jew’s champagne bottles, lights their cigars, and puts all the money in their hands.

In other words if non-Whites were good for White people and a positive in White nations Jews SURE AS HELL would not be flooding them on us Whites.

DUMP JEWISH PROPAGANDA!

11. My Name says:

jews: Diversity is “our” strength – TRUE!!!
    DIVERSITY is not anyone elses strength!!!
    Else, more water for your coffee/tea???
    Worse, Better??? Answer: OBVIOUS!!! DILUTING anything does not increase its’ strength unless its’ strength is in SUBVERSINESS from within!!! Trojan Horse thy name be: jewish

12. warrior.hun says:

Dear Incogman and all, I am sorry for my seemingly off-topic comments, like this. But I am interested in your views of the following question:
    We are aware of the jewish/Mossad connection to 9/11, to false-flag terrorrism, to pseudo-terrorrist group Al Qaeda, as jewish conspiracy against the USA. If we are aware, so must be the American intelligence services. Every American James Bond worth his salt must be aware of the jewish threat. My question is: do you think that that part of the US intelligence services who are not of jewish origin, and take their oaths seriously, are maybe waging a secret, undercover war against the jewish/Mossad infiltration, and trying their best to ward off another false-flag attack? Or is this just wishful thinking, because they are filtering the intelligence services people based on their views on jews?
    There is no succesful amateur terrorrism out there, defeating professional intelligence services backed with billions of dollars. These gangs, like Al Qaeda are pseudo-terror /mercenary gangs. In Iraq and Afghanistan, pseudo-terror gangs carry out the terror acts against the locals, posing as insurgency to stop the popular support of the real insurgency-like it worked in Rhodesia back in the seventies. Those famous “homegrown” terrorrists are mainly angry young Muslims coerced and set up by agent provocateurs of the secret services.
    Watch out for Guantanamo: is it a place to make psychologically fucked up future terrorrists, then disseminate them throughout the globe?

13. Dave says:

GTRman,

You paid a little to much attention in libtard 101. I do use that newfangled Pythagoras theorem at times in real life. How does it equate to brainwashing?

14. GTRman says:

Ive got a mate who is brainwashed through and through. Hes English, but he worships Obama. Bought the books, everything. He even sent him a poem! He got very angry when I tried to show him a 911 vid. He thinks Im a knucklehead racist anti-semite etc.
    He thinks he knows it all cos he did a politics degree.

His German grandad just passed away two weeks ago. I talked to the fellow a few times, he was VERY jewwise. Hated them.

This friend did a little search on jewish names, the grandads name was Schillinger, now he’s paranoid that he’s a jew! Im sure Schillinger is just a German name.

Anyway, he parrots the PC line like a good little robot. I asked him, “How many black or gay friends have you got? ”

The answer was predictable : none.

He’s since inherited 40 grand and is acting, how shall we say, very jewish!

15. GTRman says:

No need to be nasty, Dave. I used to be a libtard, an insufferable one.

I meant that everything I learned at Senior /High school has been utterly irrelevant to me in my life. But Im a musician and artist, not an engineer.

“All niggers are stupid rapists “. Is that better? Can I be in the gang?

Protocol 5: Set the races against each other.

16. Dave says:

I can’t really follow what you wrote above, GTR. I’d like to understand. I just seems to be missing something.

17. Dave says:

“All niggers are stupid rapists “. Is that better? Can I be in the gang?

OK! 😉 That’s never really been my point though.

Do you believe that blacks act the way they do solely because of jewish media?

18. warrior.hun says:

Dear Incogman and all, the most important thing you have to bear in mind, in my humble opinion is this: multiculturalism, globalisation, white self hatred, gender bending, gay propaganda, the whole liberal business being pushed in the US and overseas: for most of the people (myself included before I knew better) these “values” appear, thanks mainly to the media, as the basic American values. They are viewed as original anglo-saxon, or WASP agenda, thoughts, traditional white anglo ideas and ideals. The first thing if you ever want change is this: the world must be aware of the jewish agenda behind these so-called “values”. The media is in their hands. What we can do is in our private lives, in conversations with people in our private lives, we must speak about the truth. Not at our workplaces, though, unless we want to join the unemployment, I think.
    Multiculturalism would only work if all people of all races would start smoking pot or pop Extasy pills at the same time. It will not work where coke is the basic material, sorry for the whole american continent. Neither will it work when opiates are around: so no chance for peace in asian countries. Africa is lost, no matter what.
    Unfortunately, the world works like this: “the heartless are fucking over the defenseless”(Andy McNab).

19. GTRman says:

Dave, Ive got to go out . Im not explaining myself well. I’ll be black later. Oops, “back”.

Love y’all!

20. Flanders says:

GTRman, You know that I like and respect you, so I’m not attacking.

Have you examined your own “need” (and it does seem that way) for a “multicultural verification”? I have observed an very obvious need that Europeans in particular seem to have for such a pathological experience. Why not recognize that it is your fellow Whites who have been knocked down from formerly more standardized levels of character? They are the ones who are forced to compete with those who should not even be in their homelands. The European educational system and the cultural apparatus ingrains Whites at an early age, both into multicultural recognitions and into recognizing UN authority and guidance. For that reason you may have such needs and not recognize that they are “induced” rather than being based on independent individual rational decision. If everyone were to embrace such multicultural needs, what advancements could Whites ever hope for? So many Europeans seem to not recognize this.

21. Flanders says:

From Langobard at Vanishing American, at a posting talking about Wise’s comments:

“WINO” – ‘White in Name Only’

22. Flanders says:

Would this one work more precisely for jews (hebrew)?

W.H.I.N.O.

23. Flanders says:

Almost. Any suggestions?

24. GTRman says:

Flanders -youre missing the point. I agree with all the ‘broad’ issues otherwise I wouldnt be here. My point was nurture vs nature, which is obviously more complicated than just a binary argument.
    Are people born with a Welsh accent? A Pittsburg accent? A Columbian accent?

Are some jews born muslim? Are some Icelanders born French?

I suppose Im alone here in arguing for the nurture argument. Read my original post, I ACCEPT THERE ARE GENETIC DIFFERENCES between the races, hence, “races”.

Ive said before, there are no Cathedrals in Sub-Saharan Africa.

I suppose , what Im saying is , there’s a difference between ‘ niggers’ and ‘black people’ that I think is more cultural than inherent. I may be wrong.

The church going black folk in this country put the chavvy white scumbags to shame.

But its a circular argument, “who made it this way?” Yes, the jew elite.

Look, Im on your side. What if the whole of the “goyim” got wise and turned, as one, against the common foe?

Sort the rest out after.

25. GTRman says:

Meant to include this:

Chris Rock – Black People Vs Niggaz

26. Dave says:

“What if the whole of the “goyim” got wise and turned, as one, against the common foe?”

Diversity as our strength? I think not.

27. Flanders says:

GTRman, I’ve always recognized that you and I and most everyone at Incogman is on the same page on this. That is why I prefaced my comment. I think you are missing the point I was trying to make. Vanishing American has a posting which deals with Republicans who seem to have pretty much the same idea, and it is not just European or British, but a product of the same type of educational/cultural immersion. I agree we need to work together with all who recognize those who are the common enemy of the higher species of mankind, but not to the point of incorporating them into a multicultural unit. We Whites are plenty and sufficiently “multicultural” without incorporating weaker (in the sense of effect upon our own culture) units.

“Less and less are we able to speak up for our own interests. We are in fact considered as not having any legitimate interests of our own, much less rights. We are considered as existing only to see to the interests of the dependent groups, minorities.”

28. Octo says:

“Those famous “homegrown” terrorrists are mainly angry young Muslims coerced and set up by agent provocateurs of the secret services.” — warrior.hun

“In Iraq and Afghanistan, pseudo-terror gangs carry out the terror acts against the locals, posing as insurgency to stop the popular support of the real insurgency-like it worked in Rhodesia back in the seventies.” — ibid

You seem to be familiar with specifics about Rhodesia’s last days. If so, please elaborate. Ian Smith died less than three years ago, you know, on his farm in erstwhile Rhodesia, which he never left.

29. Dave says:

If we push back, it will make it easier for others to do so. Kinda like “domino theory” in reverse? I don’t know everything. I just suspect that defeating a globalism with globalism is an oxymoron.

30. GTRman says:

Flanders and Dave, I think youre over-egging this pudding. Im noy crying for “diversity” or any such. Simple equasion: Whites vs Jews, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Chinese etc.

Or…
    Whites, Hispanics, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Chinese etc. vs Jews

Then let the best man win.

Sorry for going all pussy. Maybe I should have a drink.

31. GTRman says:

I am NOT advocating globalism! !!!!!!!!!!!!

32. Dave says:

Your cool with me, GTRman. I’ll take my boots off and put the rope away for now. 😛

33. GTRman says:

Yes, Miss Whiplash!

Oh, you walked into that one, Dave!

34. Flanders says:

Have a Lone Star, GTRman and I’ll have a Shriners dark. What’s your choice, Dave, beer or whiskey? Ah…multiculturalism!

35. GTRman says:

Dave will have a stein of cold german lager brewed according to strict bavarian purity laws:

The Reinheitsgebot (German pronunciation: [??a?nha?ts??bo?t] ( listen), literally “purity order”), sometimes called the “German Beer Purity Law” or the “Bavarian Purity Law” in English, is a regulation concerning the production of beer in Germany. In the original text, the only ingredients that could be used in the production of beer were water, barley, and hops. The law has since been repealed but many German beers, for marketing purposes, continue to declare that they abide by the rule, in an attempt to convince customers that only the three permissible ingredients are used (although technically all modern commercial breweries in Germany add a fourth ingredient, yeast).
    The law originated in the city of Ingolstadt in the duchy of Bavaria on 23 April 1516, although first put forward in 1487,[1] concerning standards for the sale and composition of beer.”

36. Dave says:

I’ll stick with the Buckfast. The ol’ Cannibal turned me on to it. 😛

It can be fun on here at times. I think I’ve grown a bit to sarcastic lately. I hope it doesn’t cause any confusion.

37. Cannibal Rabbi says:

GTRman

It’s cool. I take everything impersonally!

Dave

“I’ll take my boots off and put the rope away for now. ”

Hrrrrmmm. Auto-erotic asphyxiation eh?

It did for Michael Hutchence and David Carradine (unless you believe Randy Quaid).

It does chime in with, and explain, a lot of your posts though.

Try and take up a hobby. It’ll end in tears.

Of a coroners laughter!

Hahahaha

Octo

I remember Lynda’s post about those kiosks vaguely.

It involved the Cronulla riots, a super duper yid martial art form, and the fact that when she was logged on to judicial inc, some creepy character called at her house, to check out what was going on.

Scary!

38. GTRman says:

Isnt this every jew? :

” “Actually it helps my stage act to wear something I know someone else hates,” he continued in Interview. “It makes me feel stronger. It makes me feel persecuted. I feel I have this power inside me and I know, overcoming all obstacles, the Modern Lovers will triumph.” Out of his experience as a suburban Jewish misfit — not a nerd, but cool in a way no cool crowd could recognize — Richman fashioned a defiant rock and roll stance.”

39. GTRman says:

Dave: How German is this:

” Karl said (November 6, 2010):

You might try my approach when the thugs and shills start slandering. As for a source of Truth, Wiki can be accurately described as ZIOPEDIA.

They were quite upset when my book was selling fast and exposing the Neocon – Zionist agenda.

So, I deleted them and left them with a warning.

Keep up the good and necessary fight.

40. Octo says:

That’s Karl with a “K”, GTRman…

Akira won’t “have a Shriners dark”: it’s an UGLE brew, it is. I waded into his site for the second or third time at your implied behest, GTRman. Hokey Smokes, there is no way that kid has to work for a living. At least the Amazon rain forest didn’t have to be cut down to print all that. He screamed ‘trust fund baby’ every time he posted, and I stand by that. “All net and no real experience makes himself a dull goy.” — Octo

I found his “I hate Whites” (half-caste?) hiding behind “religion is real but race isn’t” refrain tiresome. It was just starting to get interesting with his Dostoyevsky insights, we definitely had some common ground there, then my hard drive shit the bed.

If you ignore the Jewish zombie who became the savior of Aryans, your life remains exactly the same.

If you ignore the law of gravity and jump off a building, not so.

If you ignore race, shout ‘I hate niggers’ in a Wolverhampton crowd, or ‘Death to all Juice’ in a hats infested area…

does your world remain unrocked? I think not. I guess that settles the debate about which one is real.

That was a catty little rant, wot? Catharsis, thy name is Incogblog.

41. warrior.hun says:

Dear Octo, my knowledge of Rhodesia is not based on my personal experience, I think I was not even in kindergarten when that outpost of white Africa was lost forever. But my interest in contemporary military history led me to the topic.
    Also my knowledge of Communism is from the first 13 years of my life-I was that old in 1989. I was wearing the red scarf of the pioneers, though. We loved it: turning it around and pulling it over your face, you looked like a cowboy of the Wild West, ready to rob a bank…
    What I know of Rhodesian CI warfare is this. The government set up pseudo-terror groups from the security forces-mostly from Selous Scouts, a commando that had black volunteers-and these pseudo-terrorrist gangs infiltrated the tribal areas, behaved as if they were the communist insurgents. But, to discredit the real insurgents, they started to terrorize the local populations, carried out false-flag attacks to keep up the hatred against the insurgents, and tried to shoot as many communists as they could in the process.
    I see a similar pattern in Iraq: “Al-Qaeda terrorrists” bombing the local population claiming to be anti-US fighters must be intent on discrediting the real insurgency. Why would a real iraqi insurgent blow up a bomb in a Baghdad marketplace, killing the very people he is fighting for? They want the local population to turn to the occupation forces to “defend them against those crazy terrorists”. When you hear the locals claim they want the occupation to remain because they fear the terror if they leave: this is where it originates from. This is my opinion.

42. Octo says:

@warrior.hun

Every time I read your posts, I think, here is a person who didn’t let edjewcation render him unable to assess the truth. You offer a fresh perspective on many relevant things; you relate the topical to the big picture and see the big picture in the details.

If only more Americans had as keen a grasp of what’s actually going on in Europe (and beyond) as you do in America.

Thanks for your time.

I’d say this is the formula you outlined above expressed differently.

‘Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.

‘All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him… The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.

— H.L. Mencken

43. GTRman says:

Octo – Akiras’ is the only site I visit where I get a pain in my right hand from using the scroll wheel on the mouse. I dig his humour though.

44. Octo says:

Oh, I give him style points. He can be very funny and his command of language is quite impressive.

45. GTRman says:

Yer not so bad yerself, missus.

46. WhipCracker says:

Besides sniveling – what are YOU going to do, Whitey?

Are you going to quit being AFRAID and stand up for your children and fight back? Or, are you going to keep complaining about the Jews, the spics, the negros and the Asians?

Turn off your fucking televisions and cowardice and join together and FIGHT for the survival of your people! Or die a well deserved death at the hands of the Jews/Zionists.

47. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“Besides sniveling – what are YOU going to do, Whitey?”

What’s a sniveling? Is it a bird species?

“Are you going to quit being AFRAID and stand up for your children and fight back? ”

No, no, and aahhhh, no.

“Or, are you going to keep complaining about the Jews, the spics, the negros and the Asians?”

That sounds good! I’ll take two.
    Christmas is coming up.

“Turn off your fucking televisions and cowardice and join together and FIGHT for the survival of your people!”

No, no, and aahhhh, no.

“Or die a well deserved death at the hands of the Jews/Zionists.”

Aahhhh, no.

You do it.
    I can’t be bothered.
    Tell me how you get on.

48. Eric says:

“They have coined words like ‘racist’ and ‘xenophobe’ to diminish and pathologize those who behave like natural, normal human beings. We, meanwhile, have no such labels with which to fight back. To call them ”racists”, as many on the mainstream right are increasingly doing, is not only ineffectual, but actually it works in favor of the left.”

I agree. Instead, I refer to both non-Whites (that includes you Jew) and self-loathing Whites as anti-White bigots for that is what they truly are.

As far as smear terms “xenophobe” and “homophobe” are concerned, I respond by calling those in favor of anti-White immigration xenophiles and to those defenders of buggary as homophiles or just plain homosexuals if the ‘shoe’ happens to fit.

Eric

49. Eric says:

In Los Angeles, New $18 Million Holocaust Museum Opens
    The Associated Press

“Hundreds of people toured the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust during its grand opening Thursday at Pan Pacific Park. The museum, founded in 1961, has been moved four times over the years, but never had its own building and has always had limited space. But its new $18 million, high-tech, very green museum changes all that, executive director Mark Rothman said. The building, designed so it is partially underground to preserve green space, is located next to the Martyrs Memorial, built in the park 18 years ago. There will be many familiar artifacts, including a concentration camp uniform, a partial replica of a boxcar used to haul Jews to death camps and a death camp model. ”

Holocaust Propaganda Museum is more like it.

Q. Where’s the Red Holocaust Museum? Huh? You know, to honor the memory of the tens of millions of Russian and other Slavic people that were imprisoned, tortured, starved to death, murdered and worked to death in brutal freezing conditions in Siberia gulags thanks to the Jewish criminals who overthrew the legitimate government of Czar Nicholas II replacing it with a ghoulish Talmudic tyranny euphemistically referred to as a “workers paradise”?

WHERE IS IT???

Eric

50. Eric says:

“The number of innocent civilians brutally murdered in Ural towns run into
    hundreds. Officers taken prisoner by Bolsheviks here had their shoulder straps nailed
    into their shoulders, girls have been raped, some of the civilians have been found with
    their eyes pierced out, others without noses, whilst twenty-five priests were shot at
    Perm, Bishop Andronick having been buried alive there.–Telegraphic No. 22; Vladivostock, January 14, 1919.

“Dr. T– found on battlefield during fighting in Usuri district in July, 1918 bodies of Czech soldiers in frightful state of mutilation, their private parts cut off, their
    heads cut open, their faces slashed, their eyes gouged out, and their tongues cut out.
    A doctor of H.M.S. “Suffolk” attended four of such cases, which were brought to
    Vladivostock for official investigation. These mutilations were inflicted before death,
    according to verdict given.”–Telegraphic No. 24; Vladivostock, January 18, 1919.

“The Bolsheviks can no longer be described as a political party holding extreme
    communistic view. They form relatively small privileged class which is able to
    terrorise the rest of the population because it has a monopoly both of arms and of food
    supplies. This class consists chiefly of workmen and soldiers, and included a large
    non-Russian element, such as Letts and Esthonians and Jews; the latter are specially
    numerous in higher posts. Members of this class are allowed complete licence, and
    commit crime against other sections of society.”

“This and other barbarous punishments, such as dipping people in rivers till they
    were frozen to death. Those condemned to be shot were led out several times and
    fired at with blank cartridges, never knowing when the real execution would take place.”
    –Telegraphic No. 26; Vladivostock, January 23, 1919.

“they justify their excesses and atrocities on the pretext that they are engaged in a
    struggle against capitalism abroad and at home. Their deluded followers support
    them, not because they believe this, but because Bolsheviks control food supplies, and
    alternative to joining them is starvation.”.–Telegraphic No. 17; Vladivostock, January 3, 1919.

Excerpted from: A Collection of Reports on Bolshevism in Russia

Show me ONE case where the National Socialists committed such “crimes against humanity” when coming to power and during–just ONE case!

One more thing: Red Holocaust TM. There, now it’s official.

Eric

51. Octo says:

” …some of the civilians have been found with their eyes pierced out.”

That’s a La Kosher Nostra — “Mishpucka” — signature move.

52. Eric says:

Octo says:
    November 17, 2010 at 7:17 pm
    ” …some of the civilians have been found with their eyes pierced out.”

That’s a La Kosher Nostra — “Mishpucka” — signature move.

Oh really? I didn’t know that. How cruel.

Eric

53. Laydee Liberty says:

Tim Wise 100 % Kosher
    Tim Wise IS A kosher HYPOCRITE! According to the Assessor of Property for Davidson County TN, the ANTI-white crypto Jew propagandist agitator lives in nearly a 100 % WHITE neighborhood his house is worth $639,300.

54. Raymond says:

What about Luke Visconti? He’s seems to be just another “old white man” but he’s exceedingly vicious in a subliminal way. I think he’s also a globalist; you’ll see ads for Monsanto on his site Diversity Inc. He preaches racial diversity but doesn’t allow diversity of thought and wants his ideology in a vacuum. His last name appears to be Italian but he looks like a rat.