“Anti-Racist” Tim Wise Shows Us His Inner Jew

OBVIOUSLY HUGELY TICKED about the Dems losses Tuesday, the “anti-Racist” writer, lecturer, TV pundit and self-described “Racism Expert,” the at least partial Jew Tim Wise, published a highly revealing article on his website called “An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum.”

Oh yeah, this Tim Wise guy is indeed a Jew, alright. He’s even said so HERE. This is how these slick Jew hypocrites operate: Pretend to be just some regular old White guy to the general public — only one who has seen the light about “white privilege” (new Jewy intelligentsia term for racism) and how totally evil Whites have been in the past (we all must be slave owner descendants forever). Wise is making a great living milking his inner Jew (they say he has a $576,000 McMansion). But he’s certainly not the only tricky Jew working this tiresome schtick. Hell, they have multi-million dollar Jew outfits like the SPLC and ADL hard at work doing the very same thing.

Read his hate-whitey Jew bile below, people. I’ve got it all copied elsewhere, just in case the little bastard decides to delete it from his worthless, race-baiting site (he’s done it before). And let the sorry SOB do something about me using quotes from his foul article, as I’m legally entitled to by the Fair Use of Jew Spew Laws.

Remember America, it’s Jews like Tim Wise who are trotted out and paid by the mainstream media to lay on the White Guilt trip and tell this country how racist and evil Whites still are. All us regular White guys and girls never get to go on cable TV, we’re just slandered as evil for joining grass roots political movements and voting for what we believe. Click “Continue reading” for a big dose of Wise’s Jew Spew.

This lefty Jew just can’t stand the thought of Whites with backbone standing up and fighting crap like his. The words he writes shows outright contempt for all Whites, but he tries to mask it by targeting American Tea Party people, whom he calls the “White right” (even though the Tea Party has many black members). Just like the Bolshevik Jew Trotsky (Lev Bronstein), all of these Jew Commies love to use race to attack political foes.

Figure it out America: It really is White people the Jew hates and has targeted for slow racial strangulation. And Jew hypocrites like Wise have the GD nerve to say they are not racist!

“An Open Letter to the White Right, On the Occasion of Your Recent, Successful Temper Tantrum”

“For all y’all rich folks, enjoy that champagne, or whatever fancy ass Scotch you drink.

And for y’all a bit lower on the economic scale, enjoy your Pabst Blue Ribbon, or whatever shitty ass beer you favor.

Whatever the case, and whatever your economic station, know this…

You need to drink up.

And quickly.

And heavily.

Because your time is limited.

Real damned limited.

So party while you can, but mind the increasingly loud clock ticking away in the corners of your consciousness.

The clock that reminds you how little time you and yours have left.

Not much more now.

Tick, tock.”

—-snip—-

“You’re like the bad guy in every horror movie ever made, who gets shot five times, or stabbed ten, or blown up twice, and who will eventually pass — even if it takes four sequels to make it happen — but who in the meantime keeps coming back around, grabbing at our ankles as we walk by, we having been mistakenly convinced that you were finally dead this time.”

—-snip—-

“And in the pantheon of American history, old white people have pretty much always been the bad guys, the keepers of the hegemonic and reactionary flame, the folks unwilling to share the category of American with others on equal terms.

Fine, keep it up. It doesn’t matter.

Because you’re on the endangered list.

And unlike, say, the bald eagle or some exotic species of muskrat, you are not worth saving.

In forty years or so, maybe fewer, there won’t be any more white people around who actually remember that Leave it to Beaver, Father Knows Best, Opie-Taylor-Down-at-the-Fishing Hole cornpone bullshit that you hold so near and dear to your heart.”

—-snip—-

“There won’t be any more white folks around who think the 1950s were the good old days, because there won’t be any more white folks around who actually remember them, and so therefore, we’ll be able to teach about them accurately and honestly, without hurting your precious feelings, or those of the so-called “greatest generation” — a bunch whose white members were by and large a gaggle of miscreants who helped save the world from fascism only to return home and oppose the ending of it here, by doing nothing to lift a finger on behalf of the civil rights struggle.

So to hell with you and all who revere you.

By then, half the country will be black or brown. And there is nothing you can do about it.

Nothing, Senõr [sic] Tancredo.

Nothing, Senõra Angle, or Senõra Brewer, or Senõr Beck.

Loy tiene muy mal, hijo de Puta.”

[His Spanish is BS, it’s actually “Lo.” He’s trying to be idiomatically cute here, by saying: “You have it so bad, son of a bitch,” or maybe “You’re screwed, motherf**ker” like some Cuban revolutionary. He also got the tilde in “Señor” wrong. ¡Qué pendejo Judio!]

READ THE REST

Tim Wise book. Michael Eric Dyson is quoted at the top saying “Tim Wise is a national treasure.” Right.

The lefties are eating it all up on the Daily Kos HERE.

Folks, this is an excellent glimpse into the inner, atavistic hatred that Jewry has deep down for Gentile White people. Not only hate, but sheer lack of respect for us, our culture, even the fact we fought Germany in WWII means JACK to this scum (read his quote above).

418,000 Americans died in WWII, virtually all were White Christian males. Just like the numbers out of Iraq and Afghanistan today, matter of fact (74% of the casualties in 2006 were White guys). Only 17 out of around 6,000 KIA have been Jews. Few Jews have ever given their lives for America — just go HERE and prowl around a bit and you’ll see exactly what I’m saying.

It is indeed the Jews who are the true enemy of the White race, as well as the original source to all the racial frictions, financial and societal woes of America, or to any White nations like Britain, Canada, Australia and Europe, too.

Tim Wise, if you are reading this right now, you will soon experience the justified wrath of an awakened White Race right here in America. You think Hitler’s Third Reich was so bad? You just wait, you flabby little Jew jackoff!

This entry was posted in Liberals and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

302 Responses to “Anti-Racist” Tim Wise Shows Us His Inner Jew

1. Flanders says:

Have a Lone Star, GTRman and I’ll have a Shriners dark. What’s your choice, Dave, beer or whiskey? Ah…multiculturalism!

2. GTRman says:

Dave will have a stein of cold german lager brewed according to strict bavarian purity laws:

The Reinheitsgebot (German pronunciation: [??a?nha?ts??bo?t] ( listen), literally “purity order”), sometimes called the “German Beer Purity Law” or the “Bavarian Purity Law” in English, is a regulation concerning the production of beer in Germany. In the original text, the only ingredients that could be used in the production of beer were water, barley, and hops. The law has since been repealed but many German beers, for marketing purposes, continue to declare that they abide by the rule, in an attempt to convince customers that only the three permissible ingredients are used (although technically all modern commercial breweries in Germany add a fourth ingredient, yeast).
    The law originated in the city of Ingolstadt in the duchy of Bavaria on 23 April 1516, although first put forward in 1487,[1] concerning standards for the sale and composition of beer.”

3. Dave says:

I’ll stick with the Buckfast. The ol’ Cannibal turned me on to it. 😛

It can be fun on here at times. I think I’ve grown a bit to sarcastic lately. I hope it doesn’t cause any confusion.

4. Cannibal Rabbi says:

GTRman

It’s cool. I take everything impersonally!

Dave

“I’ll take my boots off and put the rope away for now. ”

Hrrrrmmm. Auto-erotic asphyxiation eh?

It did for Michael Hutchence and David Carradine (unless you believe Randy Quaid).

It does chime in with, and explain, a lot of your posts though.

Try and take up a hobby. It’ll end in tears.

Of a coroners laughter!

Hahahaha

Octo

I remember Lynda’s post about those kiosks vaguely.

It involved the Cronulla riots, a super duper yid martial art form, and the fact that when she was logged on to judicial inc, some creepy character called at her house, to check out what was going on.

Scary!

5. GTRman says:

Isnt this every jew? :

” “Actually it helps my stage act to wear something I know someone else hates,” he continued in Interview. “It makes me feel stronger. It makes me feel persecuted. I feel I have this power inside me and I know, overcoming all obstacles, the Modern Lovers will triumph.” Out of his experience as a suburban Jewish misfit — not a nerd, but cool in a way no cool crowd could recognize — Richman fashioned a defiant rock and roll stance.”

6. GTRman says:

Dave: How German is this:

” Karl said (November 6, 2010):

You might try my approach when the thugs and shills start slandering. As for a source of Truth, Wiki can be accurately described as ZIOPEDIA.

They were quite upset when my book was selling fast and exposing the Neocon – Zionist agenda.

So, I deleted them and left them with a warning.

Keep up the good and necessary fight.

7. Octo says:

That’s Karl with a “K”, GTRman…

Akira won’t “have a Shriners dark”: it’s an UGLE brew, it is. I waded into his site for the second or third time at your implied behest, GTRman. Hokey Smokes, there is no way that kid has to work for a living. At least the Amazon rain forest didn’t have to be cut down to print all that. He screamed ‘trust fund baby’ every time he posted, and I stand by that. “All net and no real experience makes himself a dull goy.” — Octo

I found his “I hate Whites” (half-caste?) hiding behind “religion is real but race isn’t” refrain tiresome. It was just starting to get interesting with his Dostoyevsky insights, we definitely had some common ground there, then my hard drive shit the bed.

If you ignore the Jewish zombie who became the savior of Aryans, your life remains exactly the same.

If you ignore the law of gravity and jump off a building, not so.

If you ignore race, shout ‘I hate niggers’ in a Wolverhampton crowd, or ‘Death to all Juice’ in a hats infested area…

does your world remain unrocked? I think not. I guess that settles the debate about which one is real.

That was a catty little rant, wot? Catharsis, thy name is Incogblog.

8. warrior.hun says:

Dear Octo, my knowledge of Rhodesia is not based on my personal experience, I think I was not even in kindergarten when that outpost of white Africa was lost forever. But my interest in contemporary military history led me to the topic.
    Also my knowledge of Communism is from the first 13 years of my life-I was that old in 1989. I was wearing the red scarf of the pioneers, though. We loved it: turning it around and pulling it over your face, you looked like a cowboy of the Wild West, ready to rob a bank…
    What I know of Rhodesian CI warfare is this. The government set up pseudo-terror groups from the security forces-mostly from Selous Scouts, a commando that had black volunteers-and these pseudo-terrorrist gangs infiltrated the tribal areas, behaved as if they were the communist insurgents. But, to discredit the real insurgents, they started to terrorize the local populations, carried out false-flag attacks to keep up the hatred against the insurgents, and tried to shoot as many communists as they could in the process.
    I see a similar pattern in Iraq: “Al-Qaeda terrorrists” bombing the local population claiming to be anti-US fighters must be intent on discrediting the real insurgency. Why would a real iraqi insurgent blow up a bomb in a Baghdad marketplace, killing the very people he is fighting for? They want the local population to turn to the occupation forces to “defend them against those crazy terrorists”. When you hear the locals claim they want the occupation to remain because they fear the terror if they leave: this is where it originates from. This is my opinion.

9. Octo says:

@warrior.hun

Every time I read your posts, I think, here is a person who didn’t let edjewcation render him unable to assess the truth. You offer a fresh perspective on many relevant things; you relate the topical to the big picture and see the big picture in the details.

If only more Americans had as keen a grasp of what’s actually going on in Europe (and beyond) as you do in America.

Thanks for your time.

I’d say this is the formula you outlined above expressed differently.

‘Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary.

‘All government, in its essence, is a conspiracy against the superior man: its one permanent object is to oppress him and cripple him… The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos.

— H.L. Mencken

10. GTRman says:

Octo – Akiras’ is the only site I visit where I get a pain in my right hand from using the scroll wheel on the mouse. I dig his humour though.

11. Octo says:

Oh, I give him style points. He can be very funny and his command of language is quite impressive.

12. GTRman says:

Yer not so bad yerself, missus.

13. WhipCracker says:

Besides sniveling – what are YOU going to do, Whitey?

Are you going to quit being AFRAID and stand up for your children and fight back? Or, are you going to keep complaining about the Jews, the spics, the negros and the Asians?

Turn off your fucking televisions and cowardice and join together and FIGHT for the survival of your people! Or die a well deserved death at the hands of the Jews/Zionists.

14. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“Besides sniveling – what are YOU going to do, Whitey?”

What’s a sniveling? Is it a bird species?

“Are you going to quit being AFRAID and stand up for your children and fight back? ”

No, no, and aahhhh, no.

“Or, are you going to keep complaining about the Jews, the spics, the negros and the Asians?”

That sounds good! I’ll take two.
    Christmas is coming up.

“Turn off your fucking televisions and cowardice and join together and FIGHT for the survival of your people!”

No, no, and aahhhh, no.

“Or die a well deserved death at the hands of the Jews/Zionists.”

Aahhhh, no.

You do it.
    I can’t be bothered.
    Tell me how you get on.

15. Eric says:

“They have coined words like ‘racist’ and ‘xenophobe’ to diminish and pathologize those who behave like natural, normal human beings. We, meanwhile, have no such labels with which to fight back. To call them ”racists”, as many on the mainstream right are increasingly doing, is not only ineffectual, but actually it works in favor of the left.”

I agree. Instead, I refer to both non-Whites (that includes you Jew) and self-loathing Whites as anti-White bigots for that is what they truly are.

As far as smear terms “xenophobe” and “homophobe” are concerned, I respond by calling those in favor of anti-White immigration xenophiles and to those defenders of buggary as homophiles or just plain homosexuals if the ‘shoe’ happens to fit.

Eric

16. Eric says:

In Los Angeles, New $18 Million Holocaust Museum Opens
    The Associated Press

“Hundreds of people toured the Los Angeles Museum of the Holocaust during its grand opening Thursday at Pan Pacific Park. The museum, founded in 1961, has been moved four times over the years, but never had its own building and has always had limited space. But its new $18 million, high-tech, very green museum changes all that, executive director Mark Rothman said. The building, designed so it is partially underground to preserve green space, is located next to the Martyrs Memorial, built in the park 18 years ago. There will be many familiar artifacts, including a concentration camp uniform, a partial replica of a boxcar used to haul Jews to death camps and a death camp model. ”

Holocaust Propaganda Museum is more like it.

Q. Where’s the Red Holocaust Museum? Huh? You know, to honor the memory of the tens of millions of Russian and other Slavic people that were imprisoned, tortured, starved to death, murdered and worked to death in brutal freezing conditions in Siberia gulags thanks to the Jewish criminals who overthrew the legitimate government of Czar Nicholas II replacing it with a ghoulish Talmudic tyranny euphemistically referred to as a “workers paradise”?

WHERE IS IT???

Eric

17. Eric says:

“The number of innocent civilians brutally murdered in Ural towns run into
    hundreds. Officers taken prisoner by Bolsheviks here had their shoulder straps nailed
    into their shoulders, girls have been raped, some of the civilians have been found with
    their eyes pierced out, others without noses, whilst twenty-five priests were shot at
    Perm, Bishop Andronick having been buried alive there.–Telegraphic No. 22; Vladivostock, January 14, 1919.

“Dr. T– found on battlefield during fighting in Usuri district in July, 1918 bodies of Czech soldiers in frightful state of mutilation, their private parts cut off, their
    heads cut open, their faces slashed, their eyes gouged out, and their tongues cut out.
    A doctor of H.M.S. “Suffolk” attended four of such cases, which were brought to
    Vladivostock for official investigation. These mutilations were inflicted before death,
    according to verdict given.”–Telegraphic No. 24; Vladivostock, January 18, 1919.

“The Bolsheviks can no longer be described as a political party holding extreme
    communistic view. They form relatively small privileged class which is able to
    terrorise the rest of the population because it has a monopoly both of arms and of food
    supplies. This class consists chiefly of workmen and soldiers, and included a large
    non-Russian element, such as Letts and Esthonians and Jews; the latter are specially
    numerous in higher posts. Members of this class are allowed complete licence, and
    commit crime against other sections of society.”

“This and other barbarous punishments, such as dipping people in rivers till they
    were frozen to death. Those condemned to be shot were led out several times and
    fired at with blank cartridges, never knowing when the real execution would take place.”
    –Telegraphic No. 26; Vladivostock, January 23, 1919.

“they justify their excesses and atrocities on the pretext that they are engaged in a
    struggle against capitalism abroad and at home. Their deluded followers support
    them, not because they believe this, but because Bolsheviks control food supplies, and
    alternative to joining them is starvation.”.–Telegraphic No. 17; Vladivostock, January 3, 1919.

Excerpted from: A Collection of Reports on Bolshevism in Russia

Show me ONE case where the National Socialists committed such “crimes against humanity” when coming to power and during–just ONE case!

One more thing: Red Holocaust TM. There, now it’s official.

Eric

18. Octo says:

” …some of the civilians have been found with their eyes pierced out.”

That’s a La Kosher Nostra — “Mishpucka” — signature move.

19. Eric says:

Octo says:
    November 17, 2010 at 7:17 pm
    ” …some of the civilians have been found with their eyes pierced out.”

That’s a La Kosher Nostra — “Mishpucka” — signature move.

Oh really? I didn’t know that. How cruel.

Eric

20. Laydee Liberty says:

Tim Wise 100 % Kosher
    Tim Wise IS A kosher HYPOCRITE! According to the Assessor of Property for Davidson County TN, the ANTI-white crypto Jew propagandist agitator lives in nearly a 100 % WHITE neighborhood his house is worth $639,300.

21. Raymond says:

What about Luke Visconti? He’s seems to be just another “old white man” but he’s exceedingly vicious in a subliminal way. I think he’s also a globalist; you’ll see ads for Monsanto on his site Diversity Inc. He preaches racial diversity but doesn’t allow diversity of thought and wants his ideology in a vacuum. His last name appears to be Italian but he looks like a rat.