Evil Dr. INCOG MAN Busts 2 Million Hits!

My evil White man designs are working perfectly. Brrraaaahhhahahaha!

Finally, right before my third anniversary, my blog/website/whatever busts the 2 million hit mark. I fully expected it at the end of September, but when WordPress took me down, I believe I lost a month’s worth of hits or so. Hard to say exactly how much.

Speaking of which, my hit counter system is now different. The site that I had doing it crashed the other day, so I couldn’t rely on it. In fact, I may have been getting tons more hits than has shown up.

I’m currently evaluating a pretty good software package at the moment that seems to do all that I want (individual post and search hits, “social media” links and referrals, etc.). It’s also showing more accurate numbers than the other free one. I’m not really too much of a “hit whore,” but I do like knowing I’m reaching at least some people.

I’m back down below 450,000 in Alexa’s US traffic rank (less than 900,000 globally) and will soon regain and surpass my old ranking of less than 200,000 US. I’ve seen some Internet ranking sites putting me at 1000 hits a day, but that’s certainly wrong. You can record the numbers and time, and see I’m between 2000 to 3000 per day unique visitors here (over 3000 at my old blog).

And that’s what I want: “Unique” visitors. Although a certain percentage are going to be from INCOG fans who comment here a lot (you bastids!), enough of these hits will be newbies, checking things out. The more I can get them to stick around, the more chance they’ll watch a video, go to a link, read my articles and your comments here — hopefully change some thinking. Which is the main thing for me.

I may be only one guy, but I hope my puny efforts are enough; like the tiny wingbeats of a butterfly in a jungle somewhere, creating just enough force to put the numbers over some unknown threshold and sparking a major storm, as per “Chaos Theory.”

So, over-all, I do think I’m doing pretty good for a White guy. Of course, it’s only because of my visitors, like you reading this now. So, mucho gracias.

INCOG LAND NOTES:

If your comment contains 4 or more links, it will automatically go into the moderation que and may not get released for some time.

If you do NOT use Java, you will be required to type in some charactors to post a comment.

I also have other security packages in operation that I won’t go into here. It’s not to find out who you are or anything, just to protect against Jewy cyber attacks (believe me, they have).

I’d appreciate it if you go to GRAVATAR and upload an Avatar image. I just like my commenters to have them, but it’s OK if you don’t. It just looks cooler.

Always copy your comment by doing a “command A” and “command C” on your copy before hitting “submit.” That’s just in case something gets screwed and you still have it in memory.

You can also download browser spell checkers if you want, like ieSpell.

Note the buttons below the posts. You can print out my posts, or create electronic PDF files with working links to email to others (the far left printer icon). Also note links to your social networks. Please give me feedback on more ways to spread my message.

Try to avoid pasting in giant blocks of copy from other sites. Put in 3-4 paragraphs or quotes and a link to the article at the end. People want the comment section relatively quick to read. If you feel like writing a lot of your own thoughts, that’s OK.

Try not to pick fights among others here. Jews do that. Some of you might be Christian and some not. Don’t allow the Jew the usual fractures to exploit!

Do not give Jewry or the Feds ammunition by suggesting illegal actions. I will alter or delete comments if necessary. Jews did that to get WordPress to shut down my old blog.

I would have run this post earlier, but there was too much going on with Halloween and the midterm elections. I do set priorities.

This entry was posted in Tactics and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

170 Responses to Evil Dr. INCOG MAN Busts 2 Million Hits!

1. Flanders says:

Big business and Corporations are political entities which are controlled at the top of their interlocking pyrimids primarily by jews of the international banking and financier types and their masonic helpers. They are leftists when it is for the expansion of their own market share. They are conservative when it is for the cost of your resources and labor. That is why they can run the Republican and Democrat Parties and switch to promoting the international arena when it is for their benefit. [And who do you think pays the bills and the salaries for the media apparatus?]

Why would big business be anti-White? Why would corporations be against the countries which are supposed to be their home countries for incorporation?

“These leeches who put profit before people, are CAUSING the disappearance of American’s and the same thing is happening all across the western hemisphere where only white people are affected by declinine.”

2. Flanders says:

Internationalism, globalism and multiculturalism is nothing more than a ploy to reduce the cost of labor while maximizing the market share of the bigger business entities. It is a ploy to steal the resources of your nation, the resources which your forefathers had intended for your use and benefit. Does that not sound like a jewish scheme? It does sound that way because it is.

Big business wants a big market. They also want cheap capital investiment. Whites are not accustomed to having to settle for less than what is rightfully theirs. That is why the jewish big businesses have infiltrated your governments – they let the governments force you to take less for your labor, or to part with the resources left to you by your forefathers. The jews wait behind the scenes while your political “representatives” twist your arm or conjoles you to part with the resources your ancestors left for your use and benefit.

Immigrating invaders are cheaper. The invaders don’t have a historical stake in the resources of your country, or in the system of culture which you have come to expect as a matter of right.

Enjoy and celebrate multicultural “benefits” and the “expediences” that globalism provides to your ever diminishing lives.

3. Flanders says:

The Americans who really get the full benefit of the multicultural experiment so glowingly reviewed by leftist leaning journalists are the soldiers, the military. They are the ones who travel to the exotic lands to take the resources and lives of the people who control and possess the resources which the jewish corporate owners want. Why is it considered to be “conservative” to take what does not belong to you by force? Why do conservatives feel the need to die for jewry which is intent upon replacing them with immigrant workers from the destitute ends of the earth?

It’s long past time that real Americans became that which they truly are, a common-sense and realistic people with the title which once meant something in the world – American.

4. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Octo

Yeh. That was the best version of Pancho and Lefty i’ve heard.

The guy was allright huh?

I just found out that woody guthrie’s mamma was a kike.

What does that make him, with his “this guitar kills fascists” sticker?

A self hating kike?

Hahahaha

Hey woody. No land is your land, excepting it being fifty fathoms beneath the mediterranean!

I suppose that’s what makes him a legend.
    Also explains why the kike from Hibbing visited him in his joo York death-bed!

Years ago i watched ” don’t look back”, and thought what an arrogant prick this chappie was.

Instinct?

Never liked it.

No resonance.

None.

Maybe that’s how you can tell!

You can’t fake real.

You might also have noticed that most stage magicians, conjurers, hypnotists, and illusionists, are kikes.

Check it out.

Now why would that BE!

5. foley says:

From the Political Cesspool

“Curry Todd: A lawmaker with enough courage to tell the truth (UPDATED!)

Curry Todd is a state legislator from the Memphis suburb of Collierville who is currently serving in the Tennessee House of Representatives. A few days ago he dug down deep and was brutally honest about a few things. But what makes this story so wonderfully different from many others like it is that Rep. Todd defiantly refused to apologize even after being harassed by the usual suspects.

A Tennessee lawmaker is in hot water after making some racial remarks in session on Tuesday. Representative Curry Todd, who represents Collierville, compared pregnant, illegal immigrants to multiplying rats.

He said they are ushered into the U.S. healthcare system without being checked for citizenship. He’s angry, and so is the Hispanic community.”

Read the rest and watch the videos.

“Your assignment while watching the video is to count how many guns they picture while not-so-subtly referencing what they’d like to see happen to Rep. Todd.”

6. Cannibal Rabbi says:

The unborn child is an American Citizen? Before or after it’s aborted by a kike?

Back me up here 21 black male!

“This person needs to be removed from office, and there is no apology needed,” said Mendelson.

He sounds anti-democratic.

I say he.

But i mean it.

If people vote democratically to destroy kikery, that’s all she wrote.

It’s the law.

Fucking scum.

21 black male. Not to give you a hard time, but do you feel affinity with that cunt because she is black?

What gives?

7. Octo says:

@Cannibal

Townes Van Zandt: A tragic figure if there ever was one. A tale of two songwriters: Shel Silverstein wrote many of the best country songs of the late 60’s and early 70’s (“A Boy named Sue” is just one): he was and is considered a genius, blah blah (never mind why his tunes always found their way to top talent and were recorded and heavily marketed ? ).

Townes Van Zandt had top talent COMING TO HIM asking for songs, the only hit he ever had was “Ballad of Pancho and Lefty”, and he was ripped off by publishers and broke his whole career. The quality of his songs speak for themselves.

I’ve had it with Jewish cowboys.

8. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Octo
    But like King Canute, even the kikes can’t hold back the tide!

9. American says:

Interesting comments on California’s (jew-bag) ruling that illegal immigrants are entitled to lower tuition fees than “out of state” Americans.

Any White man still in California deserves what is coming. Tighten up, get to all White areas, and start talking. Time is running short and there’s no excuse for living in that multi-culti welfare shit pit.

10. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Something that has to be made clear about me.

If i meet a bird, of any colour, that i choose to care for.

There’s not a force in heaven or hell, that will dissuade me from loving her.

That’s my girl.

And always has been.

I don’t think in stupid terms.

That’s my baby.

Can you fight?

11. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Octo

If yer into the melancholy, give this bastard a listen.

It doesn’t matter anyway.

12. GTRman says:

While we’re on the subject, heard this the other day. Enjoy the words!!!

Richard Hawley – There’s a Storm a Comin’

13. Octo says:

“Any White man still in California deserves what is coming… Time is running short and there’s no excuse for living in that multi-culti welfare shit pit.” — America

“As California goes, so goes the nation.”

“…get to all White areas…”

What?

14. Octo says:

“Woody Guthrie was a Judeo-Communist subverter, straight up. He was a kike, he married one, and they produced that hack, Arlo, whose ethnicity is discernable at a glance.” — meself

One more thing about Woody Guthrie, what was he but the spiritual father of Bob Zimmerman?

Two cynical, chameleon Jews propagandizing for the displacement and disenfranchisement of Whites everywhere: snivel rights, my ass. I wish the “the story of the Hurricane” would blow that kike out to sea.

15. American says:

Woody Guthrie? how many posts are you going to make about that “twat”?

16. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Octo

Like you, and GTRmn i’m honest to a fault.

Take it or leave it.

INCOG man is pretty cool to put up with it.

INCOG man is allright!

17. Dave says:

How the Brownie Point System Works – By Dave
    — — —
    Brownie points are a currency used to purchase “goods”. Below I will attempt to describe this system in as simple a fashion as possible.*

1) Earn Brownie Points

This is usually accomplished by doing small or large jobs that please the “boss”. Other methods include tagging along with the “boss” to some god-awful “chick flick” or perhaps, her girlfriend’s wedding.

2) Save Up Brownie Points

This step is merely theoretical since it has been anecdotally proven that brownie points devalue at an exponential rate. It’s recommended to spend brownie points as soon as possible.

3) Spend Brownie Points

Spending brownie points is accomplished by a kind of haggling process. Be sure that you don’t demand too much in return for the brownie points you have earned or you may end up with a negative brownie point balance (Take my word for it; you do not want to be in the negative). Either way, you must now return to step 1.
    — — —
    * Author’s note: This system is used in a one-sided way against a people called Pussy-footers. Thus far, their attempts to change this system are promptly dealt with by a embargo against the delivery of all “goods” or outright war.

18. Cannibal Rabbi says:

American

Woody Guthrie? how many posts are you going to make about that “twat”?”

That, in the olden days, was the yard-stick, where i’m at.

But you can be forgiven.

19. Octo says:

That’s five posts referring to…I won’t say his name, Criminy!

I hope no one’s head explodes round here!

20. Dave says:

Was that the REAL half-breed “Akira” that dares address me?

WAS IT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I dunno… His pixels are Latin this time. It’s seems unlike him.

21. Octo says:

“The Blood Libel (that Jews use the blood of children for ritual sacrifice)”

Libel means it’s not true. There are many verified cases of Jewish ritual murder, and several books by Jews confirming it.

“The Jews as “Poisoners of the Wells” – responsible for all evils in the world”

There are many verified cases of Jews poisoning wells, and they still do in Palestine.

“The myth of the “new Protocols of the Elders of Zion” – the tsarist forgery that proclaimed an international Jewish conspiracy bent on world domination – and accuses the Jews of controlling government, the economy, media and public institutions.”

What’s it a forgery of?

The double entendre of denying the Holocaust – accusing the Jews of fabricating the Holocaust as a hoax – and the nazification of the Jew and the Jewish people.

Double entendre? Some Jew said NS was “a mere parody of Judaism.”

22. Sen10L says:

Congratulations IncogMan. Great site.

Bit late getting here, but let’s see if we can make it SIX MILLION hits by this time next year. If they can do it (or continually pretend to) so can we, in more ways than one. Good work IncogMan.

People often comment on here about the damage the kikes have done to America and it’s reputation worldwide. Here’s an example from my own personal experience.

I’ve got an exiled Iraqi neighbour, a Muslim, who really hates not just America, but all Americans for what’s been done to his country. He correctly identifies the jew as the ultimate evil, but he just isn’t amenable to the concept of the Good American. The way he sees it, EVERY American is his enemy. He’s a decent sort, as Arabs go, but he’d willingly nuke America out of existence, given the chance.

We Whites are right to side with the underdog, as in Palestine, but once we get rid of the kike, we’ll need to remind ourselves that our Arab allies aren’t necessarily our friends. Most Muslims I’ve met hate the White Race as much as they hate the kikenvermin.

Someone asked for links to spread the word in Europe. Try these two. They deserve a bit of traffic, and they’re both run by “evil racists” just like us.

Quite a few posts back, my fellow Englishman GTRman had a few things to say about what passes for British “comedy”.

It’s all true. We haven’t had comedy in this country for a long time because it isn’t politically “correct”, which is why so many overpaid infantile wankers are promoted to talk about what a fascinating subject shit is (to them).

While visiting friends at the weekend I saw the start of the latest series of “I want to be a celebrity” (corrected title), and the “get me out of here now!” follow-up with the revolting and openly queer Joe Splodge (my spelling) who likes nothing more than to snog every male he meets on live tv. That pile of crap is even more repellent than the unbelievably ugly, foul-mouthed kike David Gest, who was on the same queer-fest pretending to be either “clever” or “funny” with his particular brand of kike filth.

Where’s my AK? Oh, forgot. We’re not allowed anything like that just yet. Pity. We WILL have them though, even if we have to make them ourselves.

John Carpenter (“They Live”) was right about talmud-vision being the source of their power. Pity we can’t destroy the masts (the studios don’t matter) and give the sheeple a chance to wake up, but we don’t have that much time.

I think the idiot who uses the verification code rather than choose a name tells us all we need to know about himself when he calls Hoff a jew. Hoff is the one person on here I’d trust with my life over everybody else. To insult Hoff is to insult all Whites. Off to Spamblinka with him, and to that “non-racist” idiot who was here earlier. Perhaps they’re both the same kike.

24. GTRman says:

Barney, this is what I call comedy. Hot off the presses, a GTRman original.
    Best served with a disco beat and a Yiddish accent. Enjoy !

” I did survive” by Inglorious GayNerd

“First I was a shade,
    I was deified,
    Kept thinking I could never live
    With all this cyanide,

But I spent so many nights
    Plotting how to do you wrong
    I grew strong
    got a taste for carrion

And so we’re back
    The master race
    I must admit we put that stupid
    Guilty look upon your face

I always change my yiddish name
    And disguise my hebrew look
    Should’ve known you’d swallow line, sinker
    and hook for holy crooks!

Go on now go!
    Holomidor!
    Siberian winter
    In my black heart will never thaw
    We are the ones who tried to blind you with our lies
    (But we’d crumble,
    if fishy tales fell from your eyes! )
    Oh, Noachide
    I did survive
    As long as I know how to lie
    I know I’ll please the Tribe
    Ive got all my life to live
    Youve got all those tithes to give
    I will survive
    I DID SURVIVE

It took all the guile I had
    T’was my ‘coup d’isgrace
    When I see you goy cough up the coin
    I’m keeping a straight face
    and I spent oh so many nights
    just feeling sorry for myself
    I used to cry,
    “De’s here Goyim dey must die!”

Now you see me
    Vanderink jew?
    Im a twisted little monster
    thats got the power over you
    And so you fools all vote me in
    and still expect now to be free?
    Im consigning to the ovens
    All Soviet history!

I did survive, woah, woah, woe,….

woe, woe,……oy……..

GTRman 2010.

25. Marshall says:

LMAO GTRman!!! That’s a classic. All we need is for Mr. Julian Lee to put a soundtrack on it.

On second thought, I have Mixcraft 5 and could pull it off if we can find a chic to sing it…just have to find the Karaoke version of the original song, or I can pump it through my voice remover software. Lemme know if you want to do it and I’ll start looking around. We’ve come up with some good ones over the last year or two, could be an album LOL 🙂

26. GTRman says:

” Now That’s What I Call Jew-Sick “……………I’d buy that for a dollar !

ADRIAN GURVITZ ………………….GONNA WRITE A CLASSIC

“. Got to write a classic. Got to write it in an attic .”

Wait a minute, isnt that Anne Frank?

27. Octo says:

Re: Anne Frank

Just in case you never heard about this.

“But the contemporary reality is an increasingly incoherent polity where gays are bashed, uncovered women get jeered at, and you can’t do The Diary of Anne Frank as your school play lest the Gestapo walk-ons are greeted by audience cries of “She’s in the attic!”’

Now THAT is humor. Epic Win. I think it was Geert Wilders, maybe the late Theo Van Gogh.

Great song GTRman! I’d buy it.

I like the comment from Octo too. “She’s in the attic”. Priceless!

Better not mention ball-point pens.

29. HIV to Foxman says:

Dirty traitor Jew Eric Cantor pledges allegiance to Israel over America!