Isn’t American TV Just Effin’ Great?

I WIRED UP my TV, just the other day so I could start making screen captures of all the crap the media feeds us and I’ve included a few test images down below. OK, I’m lying here — it’s all photoshop stuff I did. Yet if you think about each one, it’s not all that far from reality. Sure, I might have put in a few words they don’t use, or try not to, such as “Jew.” News people avoid like the plague using that word since it can get their ass fired (“sanchezed”) should any censorous Jews decide to call it “anti-Semitic.”

Now, I titled this “American TV,” yet the exact same could be said for British and other European countries, probably even more sleaze, actually. It’s obvious that whatever they succeed stuffing down the throats of White people over there, next comes to the US.

Is it a conspiracy? Of course it is. On the surface, it’s a conspiracy of liberal and corrupted multicults fostered by the overwhelming Jewish media management. Often the reporters and “pundits” on screen are also Jew too, yet most Whites foolishly think they are only White people like them. However, if you stand back and look at the overall garbage on the screen, you will discern a long-running social manipulation program going on — you would have to be a real dumbass not to notice it by now.

The media is a tool being used by the real “Man,” principally to keep us White people as screwed up in the head as possible. From sleaze and promiscuity; pushing immigration, interracial sex and multiculturism; Whites are stupid and goofy, if not racist; constant Islamophobia and terrorist paranoia; WWII allied propaganda about Hitler and the Nazis; gender-benders and homosexuals are just normal folks; self-indulgence and even doing drugs are cool; blacks are hipper than Whites and always safe to be around; Christianity is boring or even bad; evil is exciting and sexy; NWO globalism is inevitable and good; keeping the lid on 9/11 and the financial powers who really own this country; America and Israel are always the good guys — every one of these things, and more, are readily discernable to those of us not totally brainwashed by now.

A cohesive and awakened White Race is the only real threat to these people. This is why everything SUCKS, especially TV. Check out my “screen shots” for a sorry laugh below.

Man shoots TV over Bristol Palin on Dancing with the Stars

Who Controls America?

The Media is most definitely Jewified!

The Jewified Media Part 2

This entry was posted in Dark Humor, Jew Media and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

445 Responses to Isn’t American TV Just Effin’ Great?

With Jeff Gordon as the white star i’m surprised they needed a white kid for the commercial at all.
    But GDL, thanks for backing me up with known fact.

2. GDL says:

Yeah, I saw that sickening display of nigger antics Flanders. I mean seriously how many times do we see a White man just walk up and start doing that to people esp. females?….besides on the Jewtube of course.

I live in North Carolina west of Charlotte but speaking of diversity Charlotte has plenty of negro trash. They have a 4th of July fireworks display down there and the nigs started showing up from da hood and chaos has been breaking out with gunshots, stabbings, fights.

Again I say, when White people get together how often do we see such behavior?

3. Flanders says:

I know how bad you must have it there, GDL. A White Marine went to Greenville with a black Marine “friend” to do some drinking. The black turned on him and the entire black area swarmed and beat on him. Myself and 3 other Marines were drinking in another black bar nearby and we made it to our car before all hell broke loose, but which was swarmed by 80 to over a hundred blacks trying to get in and blocking our way. We made it through the mob, but some of them were chasing us in another car shooting at us (we weren’t allowed weapons off base). I’ve had several incidents over time which prove to me that none of them are trustworthy, including the “tamed” ones who act like you’re their friend. That includes many of them who are supposed to be Marines. I’ve had friends knifed by gangs of them in Viet Nam. If the Marine Corps can’t train them to do right, then no one can.

4. GDL says:

Ahh, nothing like personal experience Flanders…It just blows the Jew-tube and warm fuzzy tummy feelings right out of the water.

Bailey, you’re right bro, I’ve been to alot of Nascar races (Charlotte, Rockingham, North Wilkesboro, Darlington, Martinsville) when I was younger and any negroes you saw were Earnhardt fans….LOL!

5. Rock says:

A company I worked for put me up in Charlotte for a couple months for a job some time ago.
    I was gettin some dinner at a bar called Jillians talking to a local dude. He was telling me that Charlotte demographically was the most racially diverse city in the country. He seemed to be a mix of latin, chinese, black and white and spoke with a redneck wigger accent. Apparently his mother thaught racial diversity was GREAT!

Welcome to Charlotte!
    What a shit hole.

6. GDL says:

Got that right Rock,

Back when I was into watching sports (not Jew aware yet) I used to go with my Uncle to Charlotte Bobcat’s basketball games. He’d get free tickets in the booth seats from his company. The diverse crowds at basketball games is somewhat different from the White majority crowds at Nascar events. Yeah, you may have rowdy drunks at Nascar races, but I would rather be around them anyday than fiending negroes of course.

A couple of years ago a pretty young White woman and her children along with her mom came down visiting from Michigan. I hung out with the young White girl a little while and I never mentioned one word about race or anything. She started asking me about places around here and would ask me if a certain place had alot of blacks. She said “any place with alot of blacks she was avoiding.”…… girl.

7. Biker says:

agreed Flanders, it was the same in Korea. most of the Koreans went for white guys, and the white girls that were stationed there went for da bruthas. the Koreans thought even less of the blacks than they did the whites so they stayed on base mostly, at the E-club. i went in there ONE time, i felt like i was in some kind of a freak assed disco in Nairobi ! the MP’s pretty much hung out at the E-club, they KNEW they would be there every Friday and Saturday night anyhow.

my aunt and uncle have # 24 EVERYTHING lol. too bad they wont be going to anymore races. i hear ya on Charlotte Rock! Fayette-nam is just as bad. what a shithole

8. GDL says:

I will say that at NBA games you will still see mostly White faces but the feel is totally different and the nigs that do go don’t hesistate to be loud and obnoxious.

9. Biker says:

everything to do with Metal is bad for you Bailey! i’ve heard about coolant being highly carciogenic. i’ve been an ironworker for 15 years, and i cant believe the number of missing fingers and toes, i still have all of mine, knock on wood, but smoke from welding flux has just recently been found to cause Parkinsons, so even if i keep all my digits, i wont be able to use them. wonderful huh?

10. GDL says:

Fayettville is a complete hell-hole Biker.

Another story:

My 18 year old cousin is a freshman at East Carolina University (nigger area.) She is a very beautiful young White girl. On Halloween night she went to some kind of costume party or some shit, I don’t know, but she returned to her dorm at 2:00 A.M. She was at her door digging through her purse looking for her keys. She looked up and there were 5 niggers around her. They started touching her hair and trying to grab her breasts. These niggers don’t even go to school there, they just walked right on the campus. A light came on and the dorm lady or whatever you call’em told the nigs to get the hell outta there she was calling the police. My cousin was froze with fear. That MTV brainwashing didn’t come in handy there. No telling what could have potentially happened if allowed to go further.

Time to go work out, let off some steam.

11. Marshall says:

Why, I grew up in Charlotte GDL. You must be all the way out near Gastonia or something because we always referred to West Charlotte as “West Chocolate” LOL

McAdenville at Christmastime, something everybody should see 🙂

12. Biker says:

yes it is GDL! while stationed at Ft. Bragg i had a guy slam his brakes on in front of me in broad daylight. i locked my wheels up and just barely bumped him… negro jumps out of the car holding his neck and SCREAMING! cops were there almost immediately, and NEW HIM! the one said “NO you dont ! dont even try it! ” the pain was instantly gone, he got back in his car but the police grabbed him and threw him in theirs! they said that he was known for this… asked if i was alright, and sent me on my way. negro was gunna sue me!

13. GDL says:

I’m a good ways north of Gastonia Marsh, I’m a little closer to Boone/Blowing Rock than Charlotte.

14. GDL says:

Hey Biker,

“Dat White man dun wint an hit muh caw! Muh nec hert, I neva gawn werk agin.”

15. jennifer chen says:

Sadly, in school children aren’t taught to think for themselves-or to question what they are told-it’s all indoctrination-believe what you are told copy and memorize repeat exactly when asked/tested.

The jews must be behind that-also school is very boring-so that children will choose to watch TV which isn’t as boring compared to TV-still they respond to it with the same process they are told in school -do not question-do not think for yourself-just copy-memorize and repeat.

The jews knowing this-thinking they have us trained like pavlov’s dogs, put various things in their TV programs and Movies which end up on TV that are very disturbing.

As examples-these made my flesh crawl: One middle aged white non-jew woman is confronting her (same type) friend who has some unspecified sexual issues, the first lady says to her friend, “I used to be like that but not anymore”, her friend asks what changed her (for the better)-the first lady answers:-“Then I started sleeping with jewish men” . I couldn’t believe the gaul of these jews to throw such crap in TV dialog-I know they are really hard up because they are so ugly and repulsive-but it was so blatant-and a big lie about jews the opposite must be the truth-jews are all disgusting perverts-and subhuman-it must be like sleeping with an animal-a traumatic horrible ordeal.

The second example I remember is in a movie I saw on TV-some people are searching for a guy named Goldberg-or a similar jew name-when they discover where he lives they go to his door and knock–Goldberg answers the door-it turns out he is a Chinese man. They ask him why his name is Goldberg. He answers that he changed his Chinese name to Goldberg because “Everybody Loves a jew!”

The jews are such obvious propagandists-they really think they can get everyone to lower their standards-because they write all the stupid dialog of all the stupid TV shows and movies-stupid dialog that tells you shit AKA the jews is the greatest thing going-that sex with a jew will cure not cause sexual disfunction is an unbelievable lie-to tell people everyone loves a jew is absurd-everyone hates the jews-unless they don’t hate what is completely evil and satanic.

I for one can think for myself. I can look at a jew and see all the demonic entities that control them-look at their horrible looking faces-twisted and evil-they are lower than the lowest demon in Hell. They actually think they can lie lie and lie until we lower our standards to find them acceptable-the jews are truly delusional-deranged lunatics.

They think TV is the jew school-where they train the goy-they want all the people watching to agree with them-not think-not to question-just imitate copy and repeat-all the sick, perverted, twisted, completely wrong and destructive low standards the jews put in front of them-as so called ‘entertainment’-it is propaganda-lies the opposite of enlightenment to the truth-lies have put people back into the dark ages again.

And why are they all so obsessed with homosexuality and into S&M, pee and poop? jews are creepy-a cockroach is less creepy than a jew-why do jews kill babies and drink their blood?

If the jews tell you anything-just turn it around and the opposite is the truth-they can only lie-and their lies are so unbelievable anyway-I don’t know how anyone could believe them unless schools are conditioning children not to care if what they memorize and copy and repeat is true or not-unless they are being rewarded with good grades for not thinking critically-for not caring for or searching for or valuing the truth.

Are people being trained in school to just be happy and content with lies, charades and fantasy-to be just like just like the evil jews?

16. Count Cherep says:

TV Series “V” Jews rubbing it in our face
    by Timothy_Fitzpatrick » Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:22 am

Caught a couple episodes of the series V. It is astounding what they reveal.

A group called the Fifth Column are a small group of resisters to the V alien invaders. The Fifth column are the only ones who know of the evil V plot.

The show goes to great lengths to show how the Vs and their human supporters use false flag terrorism and smear campaigns against the resisters!

Amazing stuff. They even call resisters “anti-V hate propagandists.”

17. GTRman says:

Brilliant analysis of news “formula” here by Charlie Brooker. His forensic and humorous
    dissections of TV ,and TV news , are well worth seeing , most can be found @ Youtube.

They are , ” Screenwipe” and “Newswipe” , respectively.

Charlie Brooker’s Newswipe becomes YouTube’s top rated video
    Charlie Brooker – the British writer, satirist and grumpy television reviewer whose regular skewering TV’s more inane moments has made him a cult figure in the UK – has now gone global, after a two-minute clip from his show Newswipe became the top rated clip of all time on YouTube less than a week after it was posted.

Charlie Brooker – How To Report The News

Screenwipe , series one , episode one , part one of three:

18. GTRman says:

Charlie Brooker – How To Report The News

The above is a great example of how pompousity and bombast can be pricked and deflated forever , through comedy / satire / ridicule , as Octo said ( where he?)

For some , the news has ALWAYS looked ridiculous , others need the balloon burst for them.
    I remember the funny , naturally gifted and very quick-witted British comic Frank Skinner doing a withering two-word review of the BBC’s pet homosexual ,Graham Norton’s “act” , nay , “career”, after he won a “Best Comedian” award , beating Skinner.

Skinner just said , camply ; ” Ooh , a penis! “.
    I told this to some friends of mine who were under the Norton ‘spell’ , they immediately
    ‘ got it’ and could never watch him again!

The great work of David Dees reminds us also that a picture is indeed worth a
    thousand words.

19. GTRman says:

Brookers latest , “How TV Ruined Your Life ” , the first episode deals with how TV saturates its viewers with FEAR !

How TV Ruined Your Life – s01e01 (Part 1 of 2)

How TV Ruined Your Life – s01e01 (Part 2 of 2)

20. T. S. S. sT. W says:

shoot a talmudvisione is a fellony prabably,,,i keep around 3-4 backup teevees just for those special tymes…it seems that the falseflag event always precedes the draculaw that was penned prior to ,then signed in blood obvious about port arthur bein an idf marksman and not bryant,,bryant didnt ave the iq to pull his zipper down let alone know where a trigger was and e aint elderly..tazmanian puds bougt a 20 stakkem in meat wagon before the purim celebration went down…funny thing i read that the terrorists think tru patriots are terrorsts..mossad knows better and they know everything printed here is the truth..the unfathomably stupid mutter fugger who is practising his mantra on brendans video interview with fukkin bonehead dude ,e cries “auntie shemite” and jesus was ajew…what an ignorant fool and thats all youll get out of an israel can do no wronger type,,i think its funny that his executioners who will drink his blood are tha very bloodthirsty lubavitchers he seeks to protect etc..I guess i’m lucky as I was a homicidal psycopath zionist once and wen i see this kook and want to break his face open but te psyco zioneers will take him out some day..austrailia is a scary issue as it wouldnt take much for the malignant jews down tere to wipe out all the gods beloved gentiles which te jews themselves are no less gentile on the merits of their dna currently(and take over the island continent as new jewrusaalem)…but it is a tribal mentality and anyone can join,just say you are related to schlomohomo and your in,dont forget the lobotomy as well..we could all change our names to umar farouk abdulMUTTallab,fancy name for a turdburglar,,we can all go by that name and walk around with play-doh in our underware..we could also get on planes without a passport or a ticket,,hell you even get a 3/piece/suit to escort you on the plane…do you think “they” let this turd color motter fuck on tha plane with real c-4 ?…if they had and it had gonnof then they wouldnt have been able to report such an obvious idiotic agenda…I guess niggerian thot that if he could jackoff fast enuff ,that might ignite the play-doh..anyway ,all in a days werk..Im surprised they didnt report this playdoh terror in the uk news 4 hours before it happened oops like jfk and 9-11…hmm something stinks in denmark..its all the niggers they are forced to let in and they call it immigration..I call it rape and murder,,and why cant white people from south africa emigrate to a nice white country..there aint nuthin wrong with stikkin to your own kind and bein at peace with others to a point…anybody on here as any dougbt about that then just you gwon and move to a black or wetback neighborhood ..i been in many ghettos and know hoe to hit ta flooor when the natives are restless and killing each other ,,usually the clue was all the gunfire in te nite…..{entertainment}….If the people knew you had a gun and were willing to use it they for the most part would consider you too much trouble or a considerable risk to bother you….that is the beauty of the american 2nd amendment of the republic of the U.S.A..Written plain as daytyme..austrailia always known for its kangaroos can now add kangaroo courts to its shack o shame wall…That halfassed HATE legislation better never pass here cus if it does then thats all you need to know that the battle line was just drawn against usa citizens and there is nothing left to lose after that event..the true perpetuators of real hate will take the rest of what and who you are from there..I am leaning toward the emminent fact that god himself is holdin bach the red tide for now…….be it ever so true….nobody in this world seriously wants tha hate legislation to pasa in theri country…fuvkin bunch a crazy devil worshippin slogs those xioinistz..i do not want to shoot the tv till its broke in but if i see that bullshit commercial about the old russian jews who survived the holacaust of the german nation starvin and such sponsored by an obnoxiois khazzer..donate 25$ etc ..guy says bible teaches us to bless israel ?…i doubt these peolple are jewish or were ever in germany and if thet were why would they move to ussr and i guess just fuck all the millions of other human beings(gentiles)starving in russia..jews only ,all else dye please!….fuckin poor ussr ,its like a tired old animal tat some zioshwartzer done stole its legs ..specious is the word for chernobil and its tru tat homer simpson worked in that facility…burning bridges ,burning nations,poisoning wells ,maybe we can sneakin chernobil as a message that the jews arent afraid of blowin up the wole world…..i dont doubt it at all

21. GTRman says:

Death To Videodrome: Long Live The New Frequency

“….In light of this, you will understand why last week I temporarily laboured under the delusion that I had been teleported to the venal (or should that be venereal) city of Sodom. I was reclining on the sofa with a drink, some ambient music and a book. When I finished the final chapter of the book, I recklessly decided to see if there was anything worthwhile on the TV. Usually my laptop would provide such data at a glance, but it too was taking a well earned break. So I risked a bit of impromptu channel surfing.

The dire panoply of sludge that befell me went something like this… Win ten grand. Talk longer for less. Lip gloss. Heaving cleavage. Mutants. Sexual abuse. Screaming. Guns fired into heads point blank. Cruelty, revulsion. Women horny at home. Young, sensual or mature. Cheap lingerie. Online poker. Free credit. High stakes. Deal of the day. Digital switchover. Car insurance. Life cover. Laser eye treatment. Sweating bodies in a club. Surveillance cameras. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. War, helicopters, checkpoints. Conflict, car bombs, dead soldiers brought home. Pawning jewellery. Cash lump sum. Consolidate debts. Cheap beer. Text and flirt. Give blood. Save the children. Join the army. TURN OFF THE TV.

These are not obscure satellite channels. This is not Videodrome. These are ‘on the house’ channels that everyone with a modern TV in the UK gets. A 5 year old or a 95 year old will see this stuff if they switch on the TV late enough. Which many people do. Watching television without a plan is a risky business. The roulette wheel spins, you hit the remote and you either get a nature program or blood spattered torture. Yet people tolerate it. A common and accurate phrase I hear grumbled from many middle-aged viewers is, “there’s nothing on”. Though this does not prevent them from prospecting again later, and worse, tolerating something they are not enjoying – because watching something is better than watching nothing. To add insult to injury, in the UK at least, each household is obligated to pay an annual fee of £142 to obtain a licence to watch this shit. Quite extraordinary.

To understand what’s really going on, we need to zoom out. Draw back and detach from the freakshow, perceive it from within a broader contextual framework. It is only from this vantage point that we can detect the telltale profile – the evidential trail – of the progressive polarization of consciousness. This organic cyclical process of the conscious becoming more conscious and the unconscious become more unconscious is now a felt experience in many peoples daily lives. It represents a choice. In this very moment, a galactic opportunity is presented to Earth and its human guests. The choice is a radical one. Evolve or devolve. The mainstream media is a living illustration of what devolving human consciousness looks like. Immersion in tradition, sedation, distraction or cocooning is no longer viable. They are all wrong answers…”

22. Marshall says:

Great minds must think alike GTRman- I went to Kramer’s start page and homed right in on what you had previously seen and posted LOL!!!

“The dire panoply of sludge that befell me went something like this… Win ten grand. Talk longer for less. Lip gloss. Heaving cleavage. Mutants. Sexual abuse. Screaming. Guns fired into heads point blank. Cruelty, revulsion. Women horny at home. Young, sensual or mature. Cheap lingerie. Online poker. Free credit. High stakes. Deal of the day. Digital switchover. Car insurance. Life cover. Laser eye treatment. Sweating bodies in a club. Surveillance cameras. Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. War, helicopters, checkpoints. Conflict, car bombs, dead soldiers brought home. Pawning jewellery. Cash lump sum. Consolidate debts. Cheap beer. Text and flirt. Give blood. Save the children. Join the army.”

Supposedly the TV has the ability to put your brain into this “theta-state” which is actually a level of hypnotism. Once you sit back and scientifically analyze it minute-by-minute, impartially…you realize what you have actually been watching all this time. However, it’s too late now because it’s already crept into your brain, there to reside until you get Alzheimers!!!

I haven’t watched any TV except passingly in other people’s homes for a good two years now. If you know already that it’s the Jew trying to drag you down to their level, you know what to expect so why waste our time? It’s like gambling. You know up front that statistically the house is going to win, so why throw your money away (to yet another JEW) ? You would literally have to be some kind of a masochist to watch that crap-box once you’re awake, with the exception of watching “They Live,” until it finally sinks in. 🙂

I wouldn’t let the real Weinstein Brothers in my front door, so why let them in through the TV set? If Gene Simmons came a-knocking, I’d call the local Catholic priest and tell him there’s a demon in my yard and I need an exorcism done PRONTO. At the same time I’d call the cops and tell them there’s some insane guy wandering the neighborhood who apparently thinks Halloween is in February. Bring the team with the nets and the white suits!!! Run Gene Run. 😀

23. GTRman says:

I REALLY, REALLY like what Ive heard and read from Neil Kramer.

He even puts Jesus and Christianity into a context I can swallow :

“…Early European Christianity was penetrated and compromised by a bloodline of ancient Solar Cultists, who speedily diluted and edited the existing holy texts to fit their own oppressive ideologies. The formula of control is simple. First, kill those who stand up against you, then either destroy or rewrite the spiritual and cultural heritage of their people. Certain groups who had foreseen the coming genocide, such as the Gnostics, fled to foreign lands and took their sacred texts with them, in the hope of preserving their spiritual wisdom for future times.

It worked.

In 1945, twelve leather-bound papyrus texts were discovered in an earthenware jar in the Egyptian town of Nag Hammadi. The 52 Gnostic tractates were written in the Egyptian language of Coptic, these already likely being translations from Greek originals, so the purity of the original works has no doubt been somewhat diminished. Even so, a very different understanding of the origins of Christianity and the mythic figure of Jesus began to unfold to a modern audience as the texts first became available in an English translation in 1975.

The most explosive Gnostic material told of a lesser god who created Earth and its heavenly neighbours and who has incorrectly come to think of himself as the one supreme creator. In The Apocryphon of John we learn more about this extraordinary ‘demiurge’.

“Now the archon (ruler) who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas (“fool”), and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, ‘I am God and there is no other God beside me,’ for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.”

In Gnostic lore, salvation from the energetic emanations, the false world of the Demiurge, is attainable in the form of gnosis, self attained and imparted by certain redeemers, most notably Christ, a figure sent from the higher God to free humankind from the Creator God Yaltabaoth. Gnosis involves an understanding of our true nature and origin, the metaphysical reality hitherto unknown to us, resulting in the Gnostic’s escape from the enslaving material prison of the world and the body, into the transcendent dimensions of spirit. However, in order to make this ascent, the Gnostic must pass by the Archons, who are jealous of his/her luminosity [soul] and who thus try to hinder the Gnostic’s ascendant voyage. The Gnostics state that the Archons are servants of the Demiurge. They are interpreted in the Old Testament texts as angels and demons, as indeed the Demiurge is cast as the old wrathful God, jealous and vengeful.

The Matrix trilogy of films are sleek modern representations of the principles of Gnosticism; basic coursework for any alternative researcher and student of esoteric knowledge. All the main ingredients are there in the films: the illusory world, the path of awakening, the false God (the Architect), good and bad Archons (the Oracle, the Merovingian, Persephone, Seraph, the Trainman), slick propaganda, beautiful delusions, repressive control, divine resurrection, awakening and transcendence. Look out for the quintessential Gnostic sign above the Oracle’s door in The Matrix, where (in rather non-traditional Latin) we see the words temet nosce – “thine own self thou must know” – translated in the Matrix as “know thyself”.

Nosce Te Ipsum

These are the secret sayings which the living Jesus spoke and which Didymos Judas Thomas wrote down. And He said, “Whoever finds the interpretation of these sayings will not experience death.”

These are the captivating words that begin The Gospel of Thomas. Whilst a high degree of astute interpretation is required to get to the core of the teachings, many aspects of the text are so evocative, so profound, that the wisdom still radiates out from the crumbling codices with little effort on the part of the reader.

We can posit several things. Firstly, the word secret (or ‘hidden’ depending on the translation) suggests that the words were not necessarily for the uninitiated; they were meant for those on the path of transcendence. Secondly, the term ‘the living Jesus’ seems purposely used to distinguish between the divine Christ energy, or Logos, and the actual mortal man who was Jesus of Nazareth. The living Jesus is the transcendent spirit – the pathway of the divine spirit, the route back to the creator.

Jesus said, “Let him who seeks continue seeking until he finds. When he finds, he will become troubled. When he becomes troubled, he will be astonished, and he will rule over the All.”

My interpretation: The student of the transcendent path will pursue his own gnosis. He will become engaged, he will unveil and he will encounter an inner psychic disturbance, a deep cognitive dissonance. But he will break through this to true gnosis and wisdom; and this will permit him to penetrate the illusory construct, the world of Maya, the All.

Jesus said, “If those who lead you say, ‘See, the Kingdom is in the sky,’ then the birds of the sky will precede you. If they say to you, ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fish will precede you. Rather, the Kingdom is inside of you, and it is outside of you. When you come to know yourselves, then you will become known, and you will realize that it is you who are the sons of the living Father. But if you will not know yourselves, you dwell in poverty and it is you who are that poverty.”

My interpretation: The leaders who talk of a heaven above, or below, or indeed only in the afterlife are wrong. Jesus is saying that self-gnosis connects you to the field, the eternal spirit, the spiral of universal creation that reaches into all things, to God. It is inside us. Those with gnosis become aware that in a sense they are God, they carry his divinity within them. They are inextricably linked to the living father. Whereas those who choose to hide from their truth, from who they really are, who decide to refute their own sacred path of transcendence, and instead choose an inauthentic existence of distraction and pleasure – they suffer the ultimate shattering separation from him, becoming absolutely lost and alone.

This is remarkable wisdom. Quite refreshing compared to many of the condescending platitudes found in the modern canon of Christian texts, represented in the bible as we know it. You can see why the hijackers of Christianity wanted this stuff out and why they relentlessly pursued the Gnostics across Europe to the point of extinction.

The Many Sons Of God

Most are unaware that the King James version of the bible, the main reference work for modern Christian scholars and worshippers, was only put together, collated and edited in the 17th century. This being just one of many revisions. Every time the bible underwent an edit, throughout its several dozen editions, it was subject to the various ecclesiastical notions and changing political ambitions of the day. To put it bluntly, the authorities regularly changed it to suit their needs. So the bible we see in our churches, schools and universities today, is not a balanced representation of the incredible and empowering spirituality from which Christianity originated many aeons ago. Of course, it is not meant to be.

As one example, let us see how the real personage of Jesus was mutated into much older deities by the Christian scripture editors.

Consider these characteristics of the ‘son of god’: born of a virgin mother on 25th Dec, birth was announced by three wise men, earthly father was named Joseph, 12 disciples who were his ‘witnesses’, performed miracles and raised people from the dead, walked on water, was crucified between two thieves, buried for three days in a tomb, and later resurrected, was also variously known as: The Way, the Truth, the Light / Messiah / The Son of Man / The Good Shepherd / The Lamb of God / The Word made flesh / The Word of Truth / God’s Anointed Son.

This are other precedents for such an avatar. Horus (son of Osiris and Isis, worshipped from around 4000 BC). Many of the saviour characteristics also apply to other deities: Attis of Phrygia, Dionysus/Bacchus, Krishna, Mithra and Zoroastra. One thing is for sure, they are most certainly not the sole property of Christianity or Jesus. Jesus’ story was hijacked somewhere along the way.

For those uncertain of the Solar Cult link to Christianity, it is most patently observable in the latter’s adoption of Mithraism, dedicated to the worship of the sun god Mithra. Prevalent in Persia (Iran) in about 400 BC, Mithraism was the most wide-spread religion in the Western World, with its teachings, art and temples scattered throughout Europe (including Britain), which then comprised the known civilised world. Even in the early centuries of Christianity, it thrived.

After a few hundred years of the two systems of religion running somewhat parallel, in around AD 377 a decidedly rampant Christianity decided it was powerful enough to suppress its former rival. It achieved this using the Borg method of assimilation – absorbing the enemy, keeping the good bits and discarding the bad (or inappropriate) bits, until the enemy is no longer existent. And so, Mithraism disappeared; though its rituals, festivals, iconography and symbolism were determinedly co-opted and rebranded until they became part of the Christian theology.

In AD 325, at the Congress of Nicaea, Emperor Constantine gathered together a bunch of bishops to help consolidate Christianity as the official state religion of Rome. From this quasi-political assembly, Jesus was formally declared to be the Son of God. The new Mithra. The new Horus. Erasing the real Jesus and replacing him with an archetypal Solar God, thus doing away with the real liberating teachings of Jesus. This was not a profound theological battle, it was not a complex study of ancient mystical traditions – it was a colossal psyop.

Constantine himself was a conceited and disturbed man. He had several members of his friends and family butchered in the most vicious ways, as well as being responsible for countless military and civilian deaths. Constantine knew that Christianity forgave repentant sinners and permitted them passage to the higher world, unlike Mithraism. As Constantine had committed some truly monstrous crimes, he felt he must do something to quell his deeply tormented mind. When he became sick, knowing he may not recover, Constantine summoned the Arianizing bishop Eusebius of Nicomedia (the city in which he lay dying) as his baptizer. He delayed his own baptism to the last minute, so as to be absolved from as much of his terrible sin as possible. He died on 22nd May 337…”

24. Macaca says:

Well THANKS A LOT, Incog. You recommended that i go over to Dark Humor and I broke my mouse trying to get into the program “Skanky Porn Star Tips for Valentine’s Day”….:-) Then I fixed it….then broke it again trying to get Crystal Palin’s skirt to go up…..Hey, BTW, where are the posties so I can indicate yoomah?

BTW, pray for me (I’m an atheist)—I seem to have gotten back onto the Chimpout site by simply signing in. Don’t all there monitors share the lifetime-ban information?

Don’t worry, I will write if I find work! 😉

25. Jictiodoglita says:

[url=]orgreenic pans[/url] Hari ini sy dpt telp dr ni perusahaan & trnyt pggln interview. Sy cari2 d google, baca2 info ttg ni perusahaan.. ya rata2 sama infonya lebih kurang-nya tentang pialang. Now I am not sure if this goes with the topic but How does one differentiate between footballs . I been searching blogs on this with no avail. The school where I work needs to know which blog to go for.. there is one slightly oval shaped from one local company and then there are multinationals which cost twice .. I am confused? I think this is my favorite fitness quote of the year: “Bodies are only as good as the fun you get out of them.” That sums up pretty succinctly most of what I was trying to convey in my 1500-word blog post. I love it! Thanks Lindsay! Mary,Wow, that’s a tough one…First, as far as a new home, below is a FAQ from the IRS website which indicates your “purchase date” is when you first occupy the home…So, if that is going to be February 2010 you are looking good… Hi this is kinda of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!