The Moral Right to Save European People and the West!

Click here to watch video

DAVID DUKE VIDEOS ARE BACK!

Please click on the art above to watch Duke’s BRAND NEW video on Youtube — and don’t forget to leave a comment in support of Dr. Duke!

Why the European and American people, like all people, have the moral right to limit immigration and save our heritage!

This entry was posted in Immigration, Whites and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

441 Responses to The Moral Right to Save European People and the West!

1. GTRman says:

I gotsta get me one of those there internet scrubbing brushes.

2. Julian Lee says:

Just out this morning, our 2nd installment of “White People Are Cool.” The theme of this one: “Who Wants Whites To Race-mix”? We plan to get 33 of these done, all on different topics, with different approaches and moods.

3. GTRman says:

Great stuff Julian. Im gonna post it on the new thread. Well done.

4. Julian Lee says:

Great! Send it to all White women you know!

5. TDK says:

Good video.The jews have been promoting race-mixing for a long time.And it hasnt gotten any better.In fact,the jews have become even more blatant and come up with ever more ways to insert race-mixing themes into our mass media.The biggest concern is our young people.Many of the most popular jewish-owned networks cater to teens and children,like nickelodeon and mtv.Whites have got to be vigilant about avoiding mainstream TV and keeping their kids away from it too.It is all garbage.I have a neighbor who has kids.I noticed she had some disney videos over at her house one day and that the kids watched the disney channel.I told her the story about how the jews screwed walt disney into an early grave and then took his company and now use it for jewish propaganda.She has since stopped her kids from watching it.Only pre-jew disney from now on.This is an example of how we can each do our part to inform people about these degenerate parasitic bastards that are hellbent on destroying the white cultural values that made america great.

6. t bone says:

I’ve been debating whether or not I should post this jew song’ protocols of zion’.
    It says in a ‘fun/happy’ kind of way that the protocols are true. This is an obvious effort to downplay how corrupt it is.

My humble apologies in advance to anyone who barfs on their new carpet.

7. SBD TV says:

It’s scandalous; so it is! Though: it would be nice to see some strange fruit…….(59,755)

8. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Last coupla days for my own amusement, i’ve gone to sites other than this one.

I couldn’t get on here.

Ye’d call them liberal in American speak. I call them arseholekiketrash.

After a while this is the response i get:

“The site has blocked you from posting new comments.”

Or..

“Error
    Sorry, you have been blocked from commenting on this site.”

At this site in particular….

After i took the usuals for a “walk” of course.

I’m “comment removed”.

What i was thinking was. WE have to take the fight to the enemy.
    Trust me, it’s like pushing at an open door.

They have NOTHING to contradict you.

If yer worried about being tracked. Rest assured, yer already FUCKED in that department!

So what’s up?

Let’s go!

I was able to post 8 or 10 comments in 45 minutes before they chopped me.

All of them visceral.

You get 10 people doing that? They go with it, or kill the thread.

Either way it’s a win!

Got it?

9. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Here’s the thread they killed me on…

The subject of the story is unimportant.

The point is to upset, and sow disarray!

Just sayin’!

One sit at a time.

Prioritised by commenters here.

Might be an idea.

Maybe bullshit.

10. t bone says:

CR
    I see all the ‘comment removed’ posts. That must be you. LOL.
    The people on that site are liberal ziotards.
    I’m not suprised.

I just watched the Klitchko fight on talmudvision. A mostly White crowd (English) was cheering for the nigger. What can you expect when jews like larry merchant, michael buffer,bert sugar, etc..have gained full control of boxing?

But I see your point.
    A couple times , I got involved with other Incog posters in flooding threads like that. I see much good in it and I plan to do it again.

11. Cannibal Rabbi says:

t bone

The German part of the crowd roared Kltchko on, like Germans don’t usually do…
    “Klitchko, Klitchko, Klitchko,”, drowning out the bemused, befuddled, CONnfused, by their handlers English.

I love English people.

They are confused, but good hearted people.

They got sold a pig in a poke(brown paper bag), and feel that makes them superior, though they’ve done nothing to earn it.

It’s sad. Might come again though.

Like Americans.

We got something else to look forward to?

Ourselves are ALL we have.

The rest is bullshit. Right Now, is the time.

12. t bone says:

CR
    What kind of music is that?

13. t bone says:

Forget my last post CR. I looked it up.
    It sounded part Celtic/part gypsy but its actually Spanish folk.
    The girl has a nice voice.

14. Cannibal Rabbi says:

t bone

It’s from Northern Spain. On the Bay of Biscay.

Asturias.

Wild place. People with a sense of themselves.

They, like people from Galicia, Also in Northern Spain, the Basques, also nominally Spanish, Bretons in Northern France, the Scottish, the Irish, the Welsh, are all Celts. That’s where the pipes come in.

Good stuff…

Hard people to break.

15. Julian Lee says:

Why the Manson family avatar, rabbi?

16. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Hahaha

Hello Julian.

Where you been?

Why? Why not?

I think she was very pretty. I’m probably on my own with that.

So what? I’m used to it.

Nice to talk to you though.

17. Lynda says:

Well, Julian, I think we could hazard a guess.

Susan Atkins aka Sadie Glutz and mother of Zezozecee Zadrack and assistant chief executioner for Charles Jew Manson is (betcha anything) a jewess. How else to explain how someone escaped the death penalty in Ca. after she stabbed the shiksa wife of that prince in jewry Polanski and wrote ‘pig’ in the shicksa’s blood on the wall.

In her own words she “wanted to personally take out the eyes” of the shiksa and “squash them against the wall.” But even Charles had to draw the line here in the midst of their blood frenzy.

Basically, it’s a Purim thing.

This is why the smiling Susan graces Incogman’s blogroll.

18. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Lynda

She’s nice to look at though, right?

Forward your passport photo, Lynda.

We’ll have a poll.

Although i’m sure you and Julian both, are fine looking specimens, and were in yer younger days, and never made a mistake!

The girl was a sweetheart.

Maaaayyyy’be a little crazy.

But God forgive me, they’re the ones i LIKE !!

You wouldn’t understand Lynda. Neither should you be expected to. You’re a woman.

I can’t see yer girlfriend having a clue either!

19. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Lynda

“How else to explain how someone escaped the death penalty in Ca.”

Yeh how else?

Apart from it being struck from the statute books, before her trial began!

How else?

Do yer research, or shut yer lemon sucking, jealous, ugly trap!

You and yer girlfriend.

Still waiting for yer photo!

Call yourself a Catholic?

You ought to be ashamed.

You come across like every other jackal!

20. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@JuliLynda

Another way of looking at what “occurred”, is to think of it as a late term abortion, where the patient unfortunately died.

Complications.

It was her right under law!

ROE V WADE.

Kikes do it all the time.

Shuffle some paper, and nobody goes to jail.

What puzzles me, is why you both guzzle up the kike narrative, when everything else they publish, and bring to the public forum, has been proved to be a load of old kikeshite. Rhymes with zeitgeist.

Furthermore.

Some kikes have an unfortunate hollykike accident, and it’s news!

I’d say the adorable Suzie, was the avatars’ avatar!

And she didn’t hurt a fly.

Any questions?

21. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Julian

I watched your video. It had a fine message.

BUT!

I was left with the feeling of, “is this cunt trying to get us killed!”.

It’s a death herald, for half hearted corpses.

How about this one…

And if not, another thing less inspiring…

Or as a last resort…

See how i see it there is NO threat! Only aquiescence.

I don’t aquiesce as you seem happy to do.

So it’s a no from me.