JTF Leader Exposed as Christian-Hater

Although Jew Freakboy Chaim Ben Pesach was kicked out trying to make “Aliyah” to Israel, he’s still a big-mouthed Israel-Firster to this day.

I’VE BEEN SAYING this from the get-go: The Jew big-mouths over at the JTF forum who act all pro-America and buddy-buddy with Christians, are really just doing the Jew thing — milking Christian Zionists for money and support for Israel. Like so many Jews, the Jewish Task Force wackos actually hate Christianity, and are not much different from lefty Jews in control of the media.

They can’t stand Christianity, because they hate Jesus Christ and his message. Simple as that. But they know well, without the support of Christians in the US, all bets are off as far as Israel is concerned. It constantly amazes me when I see Christians bending over for Israel, while at the same time the Jews back here openly denigrate Jesus. Man, there has got to be some kind of devil shit going on.

The JTF leader, Chaim Ben Pesach (real name: Victor Vancier), is exposed in the video (below) making numerous Christian-bashing comments on the Hebrew version site of the JTF called HAYAMIN.org. He’s smart enough not to say those kinds of things on the English JTF forum, where befuddled American Christian Zionists might see it and put two and two together about these two-faced hypocrites.

It sounds like maybe a Jew did the video, possibly a “Jew for Jesus” type. This is why Israel-Firster Jews really hate the Jews for Jesus organization with a passion, since some of them can read Hebrew and know all the in’s and out’s of the Christian-hating Talmudic and Zionist Jewry.

Please click “Continue reading” and watch the video where one Jew exposes the secret Christian hate of the JTF. Added bonus: Some nutty JDL woman who may or may not be Chaim’s main squeeze!

Christians: Just watch this video where some Jew guy tells you what they really think about Christianity.

Chaim Ben Pesach has been arrested numerous times for pissant smoke bomb type acts against Egyptian and Russian targets (to spring the “oppressed” Jews so they could come here and sponge off US taxpayers). He was once sentenced to 10 years but eventually released after going on a hunger strike over not getting fed Kosher food.

This freak is so nutty even the Israeli government once refused him entry (he’s way too much trouble) when he tried to make “aliyah” to Israel. Security forces held him at the Tel Aviv airport and sent his skinny ass back to America for us to deal with.

Basically, the guy is a über-hysterical, “Never Again,” Israel-Firster Jew who can’t ever live in the “Stolen Land.” That must have broke his brain.

This video is titled “the wife of Victor Vancier.” I don’t know if she is or not, but she’s definitely one totally crazed, obscene JDL Jewess (note the Star of Satan around her neck). She sure scares the bejeesus out of me!

I just hope all those JTF freaks will see this post here and get all torqued-up knowing that any true Christians who might read it, will finally start to reevaluate their support of these people and that evil little country in the Mideast: Israel. And it would be about damn time, I’d say.

I also want those JTF boys and girls to realize that America is fast waking up to their traitorous activities; they’ll soon be hearing from INCOG MAN and his well-armed White Patriot brigade in person once the SHTF and the revolution starts to take back America. Got that, Jews?

Yep, I’ll be the guy on the electronic bullhorn somewhere outside your Jew York City sewer system bunkers, wearing crisply-pressed subdued urban camo, steel-toed combat boots and Ray-Ban sunglasses, screaming at you city rats to come out with your hands up; that is, if you want to live long enough to get your fat asses kicked out of the country.

Maybe Israel will let that SOB Victor Vancier in this time. LOL.

And if you don’t surrender, we’ll flood your bunkers with tons of raw Puerto Rican and Negro sewage and pick you off as you float by — spluttering and spitting while covered head to toe in stinking crap and used condoms.

Talk about mud people!

This entry was posted in Jew HasbaRATS, Religion, Zionists and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

293 Responses to JTF Leader Exposed as Christian-Hater

1. White Wolf says:

‘Bone, those are great thoughts… I might add that 1) centering our focus on the need to save our race, with 2) an eye towards dealing with the known ringleaders at the top, will go a long way towards streamlining our efforts. Once the “root” is meaningfully ‘neutralized’, the branches should be much easier to deal with (root = media, central jew banks, dual-nats and traitors, etc.).

2. White Wolf says:

I want to salvage as many brothers and sisters as we can, without compromising our ultimate aim.

Save Our Race.

3. t bone says:

I said it before but it bears repeating ‘Lets pick a pro-jew site where its easy to leave a comment and flood it with our posts. Then a week or so later, on to the next one’. If for nothing else, it would be quite fun.
    Myself, Marshall and Bailey did it a few days ago. One post after another was deleted. Its obvious that others (not from Incogland) were eager to join the party.This tactic could really get the ball rolling.

4. JamesTheJust says:

Rest assured:

Esau is Edom and Edom are those who call themselves jews today.

5. White Wolf says:

The T(actical)-bone/Marsh/Bailey Strategy is golden.

I have to do go some stuff..
    I’ll be back.

6. t bone says:

I’m being general when saying this but there are characteristics that I see in jews other than the ‘hook nose’.
    For instance:
    1.) the horse (long) face…i.e. ted danson,joan rivers, ron (hellboy) perlman,leonard nimoy
    2.) those beady ‘close together’ eyes…like a rat trying to push its face thru a mouse hole. i.e. jackie mason, norman (mr. roper) fell, david dorfman-the kid who starred in ‘the ring’, alan greenspan
    3.) jew pattern baldness-a lot of jews remedy this nowadays with completely shaving their head-trying to assume a more tough, skinhead look. Sex in the city (I dont watch it) has a bald jew guy who fits this profile as well as howie mandel.
    4.) ‘weird body fat’…they gain weight in the most unusual places i.e. kirstie alley, harvey-fag- feinstein, bud melman,bunnie (chaim’s wife), ariel sharon and ben shalom bernanke’s face…
    5.) the plain old ‘heeb’ look i.e. ben stiller, ben stein, david schwimmer,seinfeld,kramer

I know its general but couple this with good instincts and you got ’em pegged.

7. Count Cherep says:

Rubystars says:

“I’m not brainwashed…”

“I don’t know what goes through Chaim’s mind personally because I’m not him, so I can’t say for certain what he thinks or doesn’t think. I do agree with him on many issues…”

“What I am doing is working WITH Chaim toward goals we share…”
    ____________________________________________________________

Could this be a photo of Rubystars & Chaim?

🙂

8. JamesTheJust says:

And don’t forget about all their genetic diseases. I mean, people want to assume it is because they are so interbred, but jews are the most mongrelized “race” on earth.

So freaking much for diversity.

(And they want to push that shit off on us. Misery loves company.)

9. JamesTheJust says:

Rubystars says:

I do agree with him on many issues for example stopping illegal immigration, opposing the Muslim takeover of the USA and Europe, and opposing affirmative action to name a few. I have a lot of respect for him for the fact he was willing to go to prison and suffer through what he did for his beliefs.

You can do better than that. Jews ALWAYS play both sides of the fence so that they can claim some semblance of innocence. Who do you think is responsible for all the ills facing White Western nations today? The same ones who were responsible in that past. The goddamn jew! that’s who.

And not finding kosher foods in prison???? Oh pleazzzz. Try finding ANY food on the market that doesn’t have the jew-marxist seal of extortion on it. I dare ya. Even pork has that satanic seal. Pork! And that’s not even biblical to eat.

Fucking jewzzzz.

10. Marshall says:

Since Sharia Law is about to completely take over the USA, I guess somebody should run down and tell the Sheriff he’s out of a job LOL!!!

Kosher pork? Now THAT is hilarious James. You should have seen this article I ran into awhile back about Kosher laws for cooking meat and dairy products in the same oven. Apparently if you heat up some Velveeta cheese for some tacos in an oven, you have to completely wash the oven out with Ez-Off or some other cleaner before you can heat the burger up in it, because the “cheese vapor” may linger in the oven and contaminate the meat, therefore violating the Talmudic law of mixing milk and meat.

There’s nothing crazier on this planet than an orthodox rabbi. Case in point-caffeine suppositories!!! Chicken-spinning freaks. 😀

11. Flanders says:

Hey Marshall, I mentioned your name in a link on the newest posting to see if you could remember some details. It seems to have connected with you on “Black Swan”. The video is gone and I’m hoping you may have saved or know about it. Do you ever check your mail?

Count, If that is Ruby, have her gallop over to my stable!

James The Just knows the jew: “Those who have ANY sympathies towards jews are ignorant of the past and oblivious to the present.” Good to see you, JTJ!

T-bone, That’s some of the best descriptive features I think I have seen described. Have you ever seen jewesses getting their pictures taken? I think they ALL open those mouths and try to act as delightfully surprised as they can. Maybe its for the pictures or maybe trying to catch all the flys around them.

12. Count Cherep says:

Poster by commie soviet jew El Lissitzky:

Beat the Whites With the Red Wedge, 1920

13. Count Cherep says:

Flanders, you’d better think twice about having her gallop over to your stable:

BOOBY TRAP

14. Flanders says:

Damn!!! I think so, Count! Turn that hag over to the soap factory!

15. Count Cherep says:

You don’t want to end up like Lenin, who died of syphilis:

16. Marshall says:

Imagine this yenta without makeup and her fake blonde hair and you can see why she’s into self-gratification, because nobody else will do it LOL!!!

I’ll go check e-mail Flanders 🙂

17. t bone says:

Marsh
    No wonder chics today are so fucked up. Kikes like this bimbo advocating this shit.
    Since womens lib, women think they’re better off but I’ve seen recent surveys that have said otherwise. i.e. depression,self-esteem issues,eating disorders,divorce/broken families,indecision and the like.

18. Marshall says:

Jewish chicks are uniformly vile T-Bone.

That might be part of the reason the Old Testament deal God made with Abraham kind of fell through for them. 🙁 God said Abraham would be the “father of many nations.”

Hmm. Well, all that’s happened with Jews is that they’ve been KICKED OUT of many nations T-Bone LMAO!!!

Q.) If they are “God’s Chosen people,” why are they always getting nose jobs, fake blonde hair, and changing their names so they look just like “inferior shiksas?” DUH.

Frank Zappa wrote the funniest song about Jew whores T-Bone-

I want a nasty little jewish princess
    With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses
    A horny little jewish princess
    With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma
    Lonely inside
    Well, she can swallow my pride

I want a hairy little jewish princess
    With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes
    I want a steamy little jewish princess
    With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums
    I don’t want no troll
    I just want a yemenite hole

I want a darling little jewish princess
    Who don’t shit about cooking and is arrogant looking
    A vicious little jewish princess
    To specifically happen with a pee-pee that’s snappin’
    All up inside
    I just want a princess to ride
    Awright, back to the top…everybody twist

I want a funky little jewish princess
    A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper
    A brazen little jewish princess
    With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits
    She can even be poor
    So long as she does it with four on the floor
    (vapor-lock)

I want a dainty little jewish princess
    With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters
    A fragile little jewish princess
    With roumanian thighs, who weasels ‘n’ lies
    For two or three nights
    Won’t someone send me a princess who bites
    Won’t someone send me a princess who bites
    Won’t someone send me a princess who bites
    Won’t someone send me a princess who bites

19. Marshall says:

EVERYBODY in Hymiewood is a Jew, whether they want to be or not. Incog had another great expose’ about who controls major media in the USA awhile back T-Bone. I’m guessing you just came in here, but Incog’s old stuff is priceless.

Check this one out-

Just download all those pics and print them out. When somebody says, “You’re an anti-Semite!!!” ask them this:

Q.) “Why don’t you like your kids watching too much T.V.?”

They will go on and on about how violent and morally depraved it all is. Just nod your head while they rattle it all off. When they’re done, whip out Incog’s master list of actual pics of all the Jew media executives on about 7 printed 8.5 X 11’s, put it in front of them and just walk away.

You’ll be hearing from them again about “something” eventually T-Bone. It might not be the original issue right off the bat, because they have a hard time dealing with it. They’ll be asking about some side crap, but you already know that they have woken up. Their “AHA” lightbulb has gone off.

Don’t hit ’em too hard all at once, because they are like somebody coming out of a freaking COMA at that point, seriously!!! I just say, “Look. You said you don’t want your kids watching all that TV, right? Well, that’s who runs it all. I’m just giving you the facts. Go research all those people for yourself, if you are genuinely interested.”

M:-)

20. Marshall says:

Then walk away AGAIN T-Bone!!! They simply have to figure it out for themselves. All you did was show them the origins of the programming, and it’s up to them to finally see the truth of it IF they can handle it…and not everybody can.

One thing I’ve noticed is that people can’t seem to recognize blatantly Jewish names when they’re right in front of their faces, much less when Jews are always changing them to appear as if they are gentiles LOL!!!

WATCH THE CREDITS of the next TV show or movie you see. Why don’t people make the connection between who is producing stuff and what it is…when the names are right there all the time? DUH? There are very definite Jewish surnames and name suffixes. I have a list of them all somewhere…I’ll have to dig it up.

Meanwhile, there is yet another reason why Jews are always changing their names, and it comes from the TALMUD LMAO!!!
    ___________________________________________________________

“In Judaism, one’s name has always been considered to be extremely important. As names were bestowed, the meaning of the name was the prime consideration of its selection. The name often embodied characteristics that the parents wished the infant to have, or experiences surrounding the birth or the look of the infant.

The close association between the name and the person led to the common belief that changing a name would prevent the evil spirit from harming the person. If the name were changed, the evil spirit would not recognize the person. This belief is embodied in the Talmud (Rosh Hashanah 16b): “Four things can abrogate the decree of man and they are: charity, supplication, change of name and change of action.”

These superstitions carried over in Eastern Europe to the naming of children. In Poland, for example, when several people have died in a family, a new­born child is given a name that is never uttered, so as not to give the evil spirit any opportunity. Often, a nickname was given to the child, such as “Alte” (Old One), Chaim (Life), or Zaida (Grandfather). This was a way of deceiving the angel of death. A similar practice was adopted for the extremely ill.

In Ashkenazi Judaism, the custom arose to name a child after a deceased relative. Infants were not named after the living because the angel of death might mistake the infant for the adult and take the wrong one. Some felt that using the name of a living relative might rob the adult of their soul, as the name was tied very closely to the soul.”
    ____________________________________________________________

LMAO!!! These people are trying to outrun the “angel of death” by their own admission…all the way from ancient Babylon where this Talmudic shit came from in the first place. They’re ACCURSED and THEY KNOW IT.

M:-)

21. Count Cherep says:

Printing up some of Incog’s articles and giving them to people who might possibly be woken up by them is a good idea, Marshall. While looking up propaganda posters I came across this:

“The communist propaganda was extensively based on the Marxism-Leninism ideology to promote the Communist Party line. In societies with pervasive censorship, the propaganda was omnipresent and very efficient. It penetrated even social and natural sciences giving rise to various pseudo-scientific theories like Lysenkoism, whereas fields of real knowledge, as genetics, cybernetics, and comparative linguistics were condemned and forbidden as “bourgeois pseudoscience”. With “truths repressed, falsehoods in every field were incessantly rubbed in in print, at endless meetings, in school, in mass demonstrations, on the radio”. Main Soviet censorship body, Glavlit employed seventy thousand full-time staff not only to eliminate any undesirable printed materials, but also “to ensure that the correct ideological spin was put on every published item”.

Continues:

Propaganda can be used for good or for bad purposes. We need to put out good propaganda in print form. There are still many people who don’t use the internet. One pamphlet might be passed from person to person and reach more people than we realize. It all helps.

22. Toby says:

Flanders:

Yes, Jewish Ritualistic Satanic Sacrificial Abduction and Murder of White Christians (esp. children) is a practice that is alive and well even today. Read the book ‘The Synagogue of Satan’, also read Eric Hufschmid’s website (in spite of the rumor he’s an agent and crypto he does have some very good information about the Jew Criminal Network especially their Satanic ritualistic murder practices). Also, the late, great Mr. Campbell (Skunkie) over at the now defunct Judicial Inc wrote prodigiously about how jew ritualistic murder of whites is still being carried out even now, even as we speak….that this is a practice that jews are involved in now more than ever…Mr. Campbell even intimated that those jew crimes of abducting children for “Organs” was a cover by jews for in fact something even more sinister and vile: Jew Kidnapping and Satanic Ritualistic Murder of children – especially white children.

Flanders, I hope you are doing well. Keep up the good work, your good work here with your research helps to wake up so many and make so many unaware – more aware. Thank you for that. Ditto for the rest of you jew wise jew savvy here at Incog, and Incog himself who relentlessly keeps fighting the good fight against jews. Accolades and kudos to all of you.

I miss having the opportunity to come onto Incog and do dialoging and discussions/debates with you all but work, duty, family, kids, calls and I am very busy will all the above.

You guys are the best and cheers to everyone.

23. Toby says:

RE:

JamesTheJust says:
    March 5, 2011 at 6:05 pm

“Rest assured:

Esau is Edom and Edom are those who call themselves jews today.

We will return to them double for all the trouble they have caused us. This is The Law.”

Thank you James the Just. That’s what I’m talking about.

Read Dr. James Wickstrom and research by John Strugnell and you will know concretely and definitively why jews have been busy killing hundreds of millions of White Christians for a couple of thousand years: It is prophesized in the Dead Sea Scrolls that White People will rise up and save the world from certain jew destruction as jews are tasked and mandated by their deity – Satan – to destroy the planet. Actually, we White Christians are tasked and mandated by Christ to do just this. Christ didn’t ask us to do this. He told us to. There’s a huge difference.

Thanks James the Just, keep proliferating your message regarding: “The house of Jacob will be a fire and the house of Joseph a flame; the house of Esau will be stubble, and they will set it on fire and consume it. There will be no survivors from the house of Esau.” The LORD has spoken.” …..Because, it’s true and it’s the word of Christ. Actually, it’s a convenant with Christ and White people that cannot be broken. Hence, the reason jews have been so busy engaging in mass murder/genocide of White Christians for a couple of thousand years.

p.s. Our Christ was White

24. Marshall says:

I still say Toby, both Nazareth and Bethlehem are in Galilee, and the Bible refers to the whole area as “The Galilee of the gentiles.” Bit of a puzzle, isn’t it?

🙂

25. Marshall says:

Speaking of Jewish mass-murder Toby- how about 50 million abortions in the USA since 1973 or so? I looked into Jewish proliferation in the abortion industry, and found something very interesting from their own sources.

Apparently, according to Talmudic law, a baby is not “nefesh,” meaning an actual human being, until it is fully outside the mother’s body. Therefore, Jews have no qualms at all about doing abortions whatsoever. Make that doubly true if it’s a goyim baby.

The Babylonian Talmud Yevamot 69b states that: “the embryo is considered to be mere water until the fortieth day.” Afterwards, it is considered subhuman until it is born.

“Rashi, the great 12th century commentator on the Bible and Talmud, states clearly of the fetus ‘lav nefesh hu–it is not a person.’ The Talmud contains the expression ‘ubar yerech imo–the fetus is as the thigh of its mother,’ i.e., the fetus is deemed to be part and parcel of the pregnant woman’s body.”

26. Toby says:

Marshall:

Two very germain points made by you Marshall – you are 1000% correct on both fronts: The abortion industry was invented by jews and the #1 reason is to annihilate and kill as many whites as possibles (again, all whites are Christian). There was a video out there on the Internet a couple of years ago called “Abortion – the Kosher Murder”, but jews eliminated many copies of this video on the Internet (for obvious reasons). This video proved beyond any doubt that abortion was intended to kill and eradicate as many whites as possible. You may still be able to find a copy of this video with some extensive Internet research.

As to the issue of Bethleham and Gailee – you are correct on this point also. Listen, Whites (all whites are Christian), are the real true heirs of Israel and that entire ME area you referenced. Geopolitically, this is one of the top 10 reasons jews want ALL whites killed and wiped off the face of this planet. This is a covenant made with Christ that cannot be broken: Whites are the real true heirs of Israel. John Strugnell was a Harvard professor who found this out while researching the Dead Sea Scrolls and subsequently went public with this information. He also said that jews were Satanic and the scurge of the planet. The jews had him fired from his gig at Harvard (as they run that university), and unfortunately Mr. Strugnell died in shame and was unfairly discredited by jews. But he did wake some people up, and for that, I am very grateful.

Thank you Marshall for these good points.

Duty, work, family, kids call, off I go.

27. Toby says:

Some of you good researchers may be able to find that jew abortion video: The title was “Abortion: The Kosher Slaughter”.

28. Marshall says:

It’s still on Youtube Toby, but I’d download it while it still is.

29. chameleon de cinnibar says:

commanderess ZZZZZzzzzzzz……. ..yalliz a isozioassed freak in nazzion robes..its up to someone more gracious than I to pray that te curse you have invoked upon yourself isnt terminal,,i could care less for your soul if you have one..have ya ever heard of blaspheming the holy spirit..I’ll bet you live alone in a dirty trailor in a dismaal dingy trailoer park in a shit hole like detroit and have wild fantasies and delusions of grandeur..good luck with that….when the jewass hits the fan there are no atheists in a foxhole unless theyre porkin the damn thing …loser……have another billy beer fooool..look out your window tonite their waitin for ya with a net

30. Kamelion says:

citizen-fitz check out newsturmer-com for some shit…look at typhus as one of the most hallucinatory ailments that can surpass lsd …most of the kamp interns got this bug ,and they would imagine all sorts of insane tings such as the lacking serial # supposed kamp survivor eli weasel who said lawwdy lawdy i saw blood squirtin out o da ground for 6million minutes,supposedly where the bodies were deposited…….time is fun when your havvin flies…..no id card march 11 as several states oppose and dhs is backsteppin …if it comes keep your license in a lead lined sheath or line your gluvKumpaartment with lead..Lead has other wonderful uses as well ..many applications to explore…keep the faith,stoke the flames of faith/power thru krist ps. good advice randall

31. Toby says:

Jewish Ritualistic Satanic Human Sacrifice

Yo, here’s a vid of Vicky Polin (JEWISH) who says that Jewish Ritualistic Satanic Human Sacrifice is alive and well.

Here the jewess is on Oprah:

I can’t be on the net too long this a.m. due to work, family obligations, et al., but for those who doubt that jews are not concurrently and proactively still involved in this horrific albeit illegal activity, this is just more irrefutable proof that jews are, in fact, still very much involved in this practice.

My personal take on jew Vicky’s appearance on Oprah show, is that the jews (who clearly are the masters of their puppet Oprah), anyway, the jews, in an insurrmountable display of arrogance and belligerance – wanted to go public with this despicable and vile jew Satanic practice. Jews, actually do want people to know on one psychological level that they are involved in this (intimidation, fear factor, a sort of jew control mechanism for the masses, etc). Even then, most people will see it concretely right in front of their face and still deny it occurs.

Sounds pretty much like most other jew criminal activities: It is right in our face and yet, most people decide to look in the other direction and deny its existence. This is how to prop up, grant impunity, and exonerate the massive jew criminal network. To the extent that the masses keep looking in the other direction and denying horrific jew crimes of stealing, lying and murdering is to the extent that jews will continue to be granted impunity and exoneration for their crimes. They must be brought to justice. This is an imperative. Actually our White Christ tasked us with prosecuting the jews for their crimes against humanity. He didn’t ask us to deal with and bring the jews to justice – he told us to. There’s a huge difference.

Cheers all. Be safe all – keep your children safe. Jew Passover is here and this is when they really ratchet up and dial up their Satanic Ritualistic Human Sacrifice practices.

32. t bone says:

Toby,
    I’m suprised that the jew media didnt censor that oprah vid.
    It is in our face, more now than ever. A lot of people are in denial but somethings got to give.

33. JamesTheJust says:

Marshall said:

The word “gentile” is Latin. Ever wonder why a Latin word was inserted into a Greek text 900 years after the fact? By this time, the EDOMITE jews had fully infiltrated the CAT-HOLE-LICK church. (The Domenicis were key players and they were jews)

ANSWER: It was meant to confuse and deceive. The actual Greek word is Ethnos and it is only ever used to refer to the Israelite nations. It is from this we get the word Ethnicity. So whenever you read that word, change it in your mind to the ETHNIC nations of Israel. And make NO MISTAKE, those nations were and are WHITE as the driven snow.

I am a Saxon. I am Isaac’s son and in Isaac shall our seed be called.

34. Marshall says:

That’s making A LOT of sense James. Not to mention that the Pharisaic Jews said they had “never been in bondage to any man.” If that’s the case, how could they have been the true Israelites? Is that a no-brainer or what?

Speaking of Catholicism, check out the term “Catholicos” I found in the Jewish Encyclopedia…the plot doth thicken!!!

The Great Sanhedrin alone had the right to appoint, or confirm the appointment of, the high priest. His consecration might take place only in the day-time. Two high priests must not be appointed together. Every high priest had a “mishneh” (a second) called the Segan, or “memunneh,” to stand at his right; another assistant was the “catholicos”(“Yad,” l.c. 16-17). The right of succession was in the direct, or, the direct failing, the collateral, line, provided the conditions concerning physical fitness were fulfilled (ib. 20; Ket. 103b; Sifra, ?edoshim). For offenses which entailed flagellation the high priest could be sentenced by a court of three; after submitting to the penalty he could resume his office (“Yad,” l.c. 22). The high priest was expected to be superior to all other priests in physique, in wisdom, in dignity, and in material wealth; if he was poor his brother priests contributed to make him rich (Yoma 18a; “Yad,” l.c. v. 1); but none of these conditions was indispensable. The high priest was required to be mindful of his honor. He might not mingle with the common people, nor permit himself to be seen disrobed, or in a public bath, etc.; but he might invite others to bathe with him (Tosef., Sanh. iv.; “Yad,” l.c. v. 3). He might not participate in a public banquet, but he might pay a visit of consolation to mourners, though even then his dignity was guarded by prescribed etiquette (Sanh. 18-19; “Yad,” l.c. v. 4).

Read more: http://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/view.jsp?letter=H&artid=721#ixzz15VIPzk7N

While on Catholicism, which I think is really starting to go into La-La land in about a thousand ways, check this freak out-

M

35. JamesTheJust says:

Wow Marshall. That was disgusting…not surprising but disgusting.

36. Count Cherep says:

BLOOD PASSOVER
    The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murder
    By Ariel Toaff

37. Macaca says:

Professor INCOG,

I hope you’ve long-ago eaten your breakfast, and it’s well on its way to becoming another welfare-niglet in yer terlit, because I would NEVER want to turn your stomach, even at this belated hour. In today’s Jew Nork Pissed, the Zionist butt-monkey Rich Lowry chidingly and scornfully lays the ghost of the “myth” that all Arab hatred of the US and Israel is fundamentally based on Israel’s “perfidy”. Nope not so, apparently. Lowry cites “ex-diplomat” Aaron David Miller and some other blatant Yiddish lick-spittle named Adam Garfinkle in his studied refutation of the Auld Myth.

So, the new Arab-upon-Arab revolutions in the Near East are to be taken as irrefutable evidence that Israel, with its long (65+year) history, is in actuality totally innocent—not in one, single iota responsible for Arab rage. It’s now and always has been simmering hatred of their own ruling elites who have milked, even destroyed, their economic wealth, suppressed their political and free expression, etc.

Gawd A’mighty! National Review long ago became an AIPAC/Zionist puppet, but do they actually think we are as stupid as they themselves? He calls the lamentable Jimma Cawtuh a “professional naif”. Oh…..my…Gawd, Lowry, what the fook do you think YOU are?

If you’re not a naif yourself, then you’re something far worse, a liar and an obfuscatory butt-monkey, spewing the Zionist line. Did anyone forcing themselves to read this miss out on the ethnicity of Lowry’s unimpeachable sources of the real truth? AARON DAVID Miller and Adam GARFINKLE? Jesus wept, what an idiot Lowry is and, by extension, the Jew Nork Pissed editorial staff. They must (as I suppose ALL Jews do) think we are lubing up our behinds for the next dose of Kikified “revisionist history of Israel”.

Carrion

38. Jesse says:

yeah chaim ben pesach is pretty much scum. listening to him has ruined my life and I’m praying to God to get back on track. When read objectively, the words of Jesus Christ are brilliant it is too bad that Jews feel they have to bash Jesus when his words on prayer and charity are so right on the money. I actually moved to Israel because of listening to him but it fell apart because I brought part of his attitude with me. The reality of Israel is nothing like what Chaim Ben Pesach preaches. The Israeli government and military is capable of handling problems very well and Chaim is just a loudmouth who actually has no military experience. What a fuck up listening to a 55 year old virgin who glorifies going to jail. That is trully a son of Gehinnom. Maybe he did some good deeds but he has no place belittling or criticizing so many people and condemning so many people to hell. What a God awful philosophy he espouses.

39. Pingback: Although Jew Freakboy Chaim Ben Pesach was kicked out trying to make “Aliyah” to Israel, he’s still a big-mouthed Israel-Firster to this day. JTF Leader Exposed as Christian-Hater – aladdinsmiraclelamp