Update on John Wheeler’s Mysterious Death

by Jeff Davis

John Wheeler’s death is yet another high-level insider, who “knew too much” and wound up dead under bizarre circumstances. This story simply won’t go away, like the deaths of the two young boys on the railroad tracks near the Mena Airport in Arkansas, or the murder of Vincent Foster in Fort Marcy Park.

John Wheeler worked for an organization called the Mitre Corporation which did work for Defense and Intelligence, Aviation Systems and Homeland Security. One news article notes “Wheeler served as a special assistant to the secretary of the Air Force under President George W. Bush, and in the administrations of Presidents Ronald Reagan and George H.W. Bush.”

Wheeler would have been in a very key position to know exactly what the Air Force did or failed to do on Sep. 11th, 2001. It has been pointed out that fighters were not scrambled to intercept the hijacked jets on 911 in violation of existing procedure.

The British Daily Mail reports: “Prominent Washington aide John Wheeler was assassinated by a hitman in a targeted killing, his widow has claimed. Katherine Klyce said the way her late husband’s body was dumped at a landfill site could only have been carried out by a professional. The 66-year-old suggested his work with the Pentagon over his decades-long career could have made him enemies who wanted rid of him. She also attacked the police investigation into his death and claimed it had made her life miserable. Officers have confiscated personal items including credit cards, and strange charges have been appearing on them in recent weeks including two flights worth $3,000, she said.”

I wish they went into more detail as to why Mrs. Wheeler thought the dumping of the body at the landfill was the work of professionals. The official police report seems to be that Wheeler was the victim of two assaults. He apparently escaped the first assault, but was a bit groggy and was seen by a few people at the hotel. The second assault took place just hours later, and his body was later found at a landfill. One wonders why Wheeler didn’t call police after the first assault –unless of course he suspected people inside the government of assaulting him.

So the police not only fail to do a thorough investigation, they add insult to injury by allowing Mrs. Wheeler’s credit cards to fall into the hands of crooks, who take a couple of first class trips at the widow’s expense.

Back to The Daily Mail: “The body of Mr Wheeler, 66, a former Army officer who was instrumental in building the iconic Vietnam Veterans Memorial wall in Washington DC, was discovered on a landfill in Wilmington, Delaware, on New Year’s Eve. A Harvard and Yale graduate, he had served as a military advisor to three presidents and lived in New Castle with his wife, a silk importer. Landfill workers found him on New Year’s Eve when a garbage truck containing his body completed its run at the Cherry Island landfill and threw his body out. He had been put into a commercial dumpster in Newark, Delaware, about 12 miles from his home and 15 miles from Wilmington, where it was picked up by a garbage truck and taken to the landfill site. The two flights on [the widow’s] credit card were from New York to Madrid totalling $3,000. It is not clear if these were made by any police officers or by a third party. Thomas McInerney, a retired Air Force officer, agreed that Mr Wheeler could have made some powerful enemies during his career. A man with that experience, it could have been foul play to get some of the secrets he had,’ he said…..Mr Wheeler had been special assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force during the presidency of George W Bush. While working at the Pentagon Mr Wheeler wrote a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons and recommended that the US should not use biological warfare”

It’s an open secret that the government of the United States kills people, including its own citizens. Has done for years. It is now in fact legal for a President to order hits on American citizens without trial just so long as the execution takes place outside the United States. All it takes is for somebody in the military or the U.S. Attorney General’s office to sign off on the alleged “fact” that the targeted individual is a “terrorist,” which these days means basically anyone who criticizes government policy outside the two-party system. For example, some Tea Party activists have been described by official Democrat sources as “terrorists” for advocating lowered government spending and taxation.

There is no doubt that Wheeler’s death was a homicide; he was found in the dumpster with his head bashed in. The official police version is that he was mugged, but a number of people met Wheeler in the hours before his death, claiming that he was staggering around incoherently and he seemed to be injured or drugged. A short time later he winds up dead in the dumpster. A briefcase that Wheeler always carried with him has gone missing. No one knows what was in the briefcase.

At this point, it doesn’t look like the murder of John Wheeler will be explained unless another government insider, fearful of his life releases the details of why John Wheeler was killed. Maybe Hollywood will make a movie, starring Russell Crowe with some sinister Brit doing a guest appearance, something like “The Ghost Writer” or “Rendition.” That’s as close as we get these days to any explanation of these odd incidents. We have a sinister government which will kill to keep a potential “whistle blower” from going public. Just ask Vince Foster, Pat Tillman or John Wheeler. Oh, I’m sorry; they’re all dead.

Source: White Civil Rights

First part here: The Dead Top Secret Wonk in the Dumpster

This entry was posted in 9/11 and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

210 Responses to Update on John Wheeler’s Mysterious Death

Thanks for the hasbarat manual there Marshall.

2. Marshall says:

Incog-

That Smilla Enlarger photoshop software is the shyte man!!! I just took a pic that was all pixelled-up from the start and it cleaned it up like new, at the same size. I mean like sections that were 10 pixels across just disappeared, poof.

Farrakhan rips Rothschilds a new one:

😀

3. Randall says:

relevant posts:

#
    Hoff says:
    March 6, 2011 at 11:25 am

Hoff spoke about the hegelian dialectic. Its very clear to me; thats one of their main tactics. –T bone–
    NO NO NO and again NO. lt’s STRATEGY

Tactic is what you do here and now. Any pattern repeated over and over again is a STRATEGY.

Don’t use word you don’t understand. T bone: This is a Hoff tune up. Do NOT use words you don’t understand.
    #
    t bone says:
    March 6, 2011 at 11:28 am

tactic/strategy…whatever…I think I made my point-thanx for the english lesson hoff
    #
    Randall says:
    March 6, 2011 at 11:32 am

Actually, tactic and strategy are synonyms. (sheesh).
    #
    Randall says:
    March 6, 2011 at 11:34 am

Main Entry: tactic
    Part of Speech: noun
    Definition: plan
    Synonyms: gambit, ploy, stratagem

Hoff says:
    March 6, 2011 at 11:44 am

Strategy and Tactic are two totally different things. Strategy is what you do the next ten years. Tactics is what you do here and now given the circumstances.

Well, if you can’t make out the distinction, then maybe you is not that clever you think of yourself.

#
    Randall says:
    March 6, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Hoff thinking ones self clever isn’t a good tactic in the long term, so I don’t do it;)

Marshall-
    Don’t remember much about that guy except he was literally insane.
    There was an old black guy called Mr. Green ( I know, jewish name) that killed
    his wife cut off her head, took it to a Detroit bar and tried to order a drink for it too.
    #
    t bone says:
    March 6, 2011 at 12:39 pm

WTF?
    Marsh
    You got a problem with my my name?
    #
    Hoff says:
    March 6, 2011 at 12:46 pm

randell’aaaa Just cave in you faggot jew ladyboy.

I rest my case.

4. Marshall says:

Looks like he got some head at the bar Randall!!!

DOH…that was just “not right”…:-D

5. Randall says:

He’s gotta be dead now, that was 20 years ago.

6. JamesTheJust says:

Good to be back among kinsmen of flesh and spirit. I tried finding Incogman but evidently his site changed. I thought, “there goes another freedom-fighting brother down the jew drain. I underestimated Incogman.

7. jennifer chen says:

@Marshall, thank you for that link to the video,

It is over 2 hours-but vary worth watching
    because it is most thorough history of the evil strategies and tactics the jews used to destroy our world.

Allowing the jews to exist is suicide.
    the jews are a lethal poison- we should not have to be exposed to.

After death-where you are is a place that you create while you are alive-it is the mirror of your inner being as you became in life-how you loved others and yourself- life is like the womb that forms you (we self-create) and death is actually your birth in the next world-a birth your entire life determines.

I was fortunate to get another chance-I changed drastically after that,
    I am really completely harmless-
    I just try to frighten the jews who are spying on the posts here -when I talk violence against them.

I really think jews should be eliminated harmlessly (euthanized).

The jews-when they die-all go to the same hell they make for others on earth,
    They are born to satan-his children-not God’s.

the jews are their own worst enemies in the end.
    jews have no idea how much they will suffer-for what they have done.

8. Marshall says:

Yeah Jen Chen that guy is pretty comprehensive in that video!!! I’m going to watch it again tonight…a whole lot to absorb all at once. I wonder if I can find the dude’s e-mail…if I can I’ll post it 🙂

9. JamesTheJust says:

the jews are their own worst enemies in the end.

I think the best way to describe the jew is “genetically defective”. They are but a shadow of YAH’s perfect creation in Adam. Lucifer could never match the glory and so we end up with this mutation, called the jew.

How else can one explain their actions. They are like blacks who see something they want and to hell with the consequences. They have no concept of Karma.

The best thing for the entire race of men is to destroy this defect.

10. Randall says:

Hey bitch boy Bailey, how about explaining to us grown ups how telling about your time
    in the joint is Divisive, then try telling how having a disease that 20,000,000 other Americans have, has got to do with anything here?
    Ya get a good load from your boyfriend hoff ?
    Tell ya what.
    Fuck off bitch.
    I never said anything or insulted anyone, and that includes you sugar daddy hoff,
    I responded to aggression, with aggression.
    The only child molester I knew there was called bailey, what a coincidence.

11. Randall says:

Hey JTJ, I too believe there is a definite genetic angle to the rampant narcissism in
    jews-just, will something like that ever get grants!?!?

Randall says,

“The only child molester I knew there was called bailey, what a coincidence.”

I do have a brother in prison but not for poochin’ children, and honestly when he gets out i want nothing to do with him.
    Trouble sticks with him like stink on shit.

Lets just drop it like the man said.
    Sorry if i ruffled your feathers.

13. Randall says:

DHS, and Chertoff/Napolitano, Loves you guys.
    STILL, I don’t give a real fuck about this me, hoff and bailey BS.
    Fuck if you haven’t figured out Local home defense. then I don’t know what to say.
    You have to have a network of people you can trust.
    ANYONE that knows me, know that I won’t say shit. until maybe torture, and who can say they can do that?
    Anyway, I ain’t gonna snipe at either of you.
    I’m as real as they come.
    Fucking forget it it.

14. Randall says:

Anyway bailey, I’m not there and I don’t know-but he is you’re fucking blood.
    Trouble sticks to a lot of us.
    I have a friend who did 20 years, and I can’t count on many in my family, but him,
    all I gotta do is say the word, and he’ll be there, and me him.
    That’s what “local” means.
    I’ve got 5 friends where we;re all this way.
    I trust these people with my life, and they me.
    We have plenty of guns and ammo, but were just waiting, and biding our time.
    Rick (School chum.) says he don’t give a fuck about issues reg talked about here.
    His son and I on the same page, and he has a Mini14 shotguns and hand guns etc.
    fuck it, that’s the best we can do.

This thing with Randall has gone on too long. Multiple postings, foul language, insults, typical kike behaviour, whether you are one or not. If you’re kikenvermin, we don’t want you here. If you’re not kikenvermin, stop acting as if you are. Grow up or piss off. You’re not helping anyone with your kike-style whining.

Sorry IncogMan. I know it’s your blog, but sometimes people take advantage.

There are two people on here I’d trust with my life. These are Hoff and Jennifer Chen. If either of these is a jew, so am I.

I have some “Locals”, in more than one state.
    It’s comforting to know, don’t worry about me.

17. Randall says:

Barney you dumb ass, HOFF started this shit, not me, and I held off, didn’t call any names,, until it happened again.
    Go back and read the posts and see who the aggressor IS, before you open your mouth to accuse.

18. Randall says:

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh “foul language” “multiple postings” OH MY Barney!

19. Flanders says:

Hey, Let’s try get this tiff worked out by placing this in the correct perspective. Randall, you are newer here, or at least you haven’t been around for a while. You are taking Hoff literally according to his words when those of us who are here all the time knows what Hoff’s style is and that Hoff was not intending to be engaged in a personal attack directed against you though it seemed that way to you. I don’t know if this will help anyone understand, but I hope it will prevent it from continuing needlessly with wasted divisive effect.

The “oil and gas well injections” (if that is what was really being injected into the ground) has stopped to avoid linking them to the earthquakes (more than 800 in the past year) in North Central Arkansas.

“Chesapeake Operating Inc. and Clarita Operating LLC both said before a hearing Friday in Little Rock by the state Oil and Gas Commission that they will comply with an emergency request to stop injections of used natural-gas drilling fluid in the two wells in Faulkner County.

The drillers made the announcement in a pre-meeting notice. Still, the commission voted 8-0 to approve an emergency order ceasing operations at that the two injection wells. Commission staff suspects that the wells may be linked to an outbreak of hundreds of small earthquakes in the Faulkner County area.”

20. Nemesys says:

Jews are absolute DEVILS. From Hell. I mean that. I’m not kidding. Devils running loose on Earth. Hopefully – if the Devils do succeed in genociding the White Race – then the other Races will wipe them out. Asians and the rest won’t care about thier HollowHoax crapola at all. And sadly, for thir vaunted “intelligence” – violent trumps smart. Their Darling Darkies will slaughter ’em. en masse, once Whitey the IDIOT is no longer around to protect and serve Die Kikenvermin.

21. moshe says:

white power – the jews are scared of us!!!

22. dc says:

ok Randall I’m in your corner. All the same we need to keep our eyes on the main focus. In the end Julian, Bailey and Hoff the sublime can progress to whatever internet glory they like. In the real world we need strong fists to hammer down the shits.