Talmudic Judaism — Must Watch Video!

Talmudic Judaism — Dr. William Pierce

From White Civil Rights

This video is more than highly recommended, it is really a must watch for anyone to fully understand the hyper-racist foundations within Judaism and the real nature of the Zionist “Jewish State.”

This video has a tremendous power to it, and Ares has done best editing work yet. It has state of the art effects, but woven together in a way that looks like it was not done for effect but is a naturally moving tapestry of video that creates a mood and power through its pacing and illustration and editing techniques.

I consider it nothing less than a masterpiece and one that should make every racial supremacist, extremist Jew go wild. Why? – Because the facts are irrefutable. No wonder they have already got the video removed from some sites.

Here is a new link:

Talmudic Judaism – Dr. William Pierce on Vimeo

This entry was posted in Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

401 Responses to Talmudic Judaism — Must Watch Video!

1. Hoff says:

Who are the listeners about to be so offended? Mr. Brooks, Ms. Davis, Rev. Miller, and Mr. Goldman, which are the four most common Jewish names in America.

What have you just told them?

“Why, that the Holocaust is a hoax, of course. The Associated Press put Jewish war dead in WW II at 82,000. The Red Cross came in at 140,000. So where does this leave the Six Million garbage? And where does this leave all those people in jail who have merely tried to point this out?”

For Jews in the audience, the shields go up, and a mental memorandum is etched in their brains — this person must be destroyed.

2. Hoff says:

“The Expulsions of the Jews Throughout History ”

3. Citizenfitz says:

Gaystar: “I recall, it was CitizenFitz who immediately attacked me for my comment about Yahweh/Jehovah being a cover for Baal worship, which began in ancient Babylon. He really had his knickers in a knot over it.”

Actually it was you who started your period on that board. You were caught in a self contradiction and made matters worse by trying to lie your way out. Fortunately you have me here to keep you on the royal road.

• Stargazer says:

No, Jewboy. I made no self-contradictions. And I proved you wrong over and over again, with no coherent response from you, except slanders. “Gaystar” – that’s really clever – you’re such a (nit)wit. But it’s a typical response from a Jew like you – when you can’t win an argument, resort to slandering your opponent. Why don’t you and your Jewish friend “JamesTheJust” stop polluting this board with your pseudo “Christian Identity” disinformation BS? Follow your own advice and go worship your tribal god Yahweh/Jehovah (Baal).

4. t bone says:

Flanders
    Exactly!
    As a kid in the 70’s I watched a lot of tv. I dont remember the word holocaust (except once) until almost 1980.
    There was an old black and white movie called ‘Holocaust’. This is the only time I remember that word. It was a movie from the 60’s,maybe even late 50’s and it had NOTHING to do with WWII or Germany, or jews. It was a sci-fi about the last man on Earth…or something like that.

Would I be correct in saying that the Cohen/Skokie vid (the scheme to invent the hoax)is a classic example of the hegelian dialectic?

• Hoff says:

===
      Yes. Create a problem and propose the solution. That’s jew hegelian dialetic false flag ops.

5. Julian Lee says:

I never heard the Holocaust(TM) hype-word until the mid-’70s, around the time I graduated high school. Never heard about the “gas chambers” story either.

My instinct is that the Jews copped that word for the German camps thing because of Dresden and the dramatic nature of the emergent Dresden story. They knew they had arranged for their puppets the Allies to holocaust Dresden in-real-life. So I think that after Kurt Vonnegut’s book “Slaughterhouse Five” came out, the Jews copped “holocaust” to steal the thunder of the emerging Dresden story. “No, Dresden could not have been a holocaust because, look, we were Holocausted!” I really do think that’s how Jews try to manipulate reality and minds. And I do believe the sudden morphing of the camps thing into a “holocaust” was contemporaneous with the release of the Vonnegut book.

So, let’s say somebody had managed to report the Allied/Jewish genociding of German soldiers after the war (letting a million literally die unfed and unsheltered in fields surrounded by barbed wire). If that news had gotten out instead of Vonnegut’s Dresden, the Jews would have named their camps thing “The Genocide,” or “The Great Starvation” or “The Fields of Death” — to direct attention away from it and hype themselves. That’s the basic deal. I do think so.

6. Julian Lee says:

The master of lies knows that the best way to tell lies is:

— Tell impudent lies, that most Gentiles would not believe anybody could even tell. (The “holocaust,” 9-11 and the miracle mulla melt, etc.)

— Make layers upon layers of lies. Again, Gentiles cannot even conceive of the possibility that a people could be that way.

7. t bone says:

I think the first trick the jews pull, is that they lead Gentiles to believe that they are
    ‘a people’ when in fact they arent even human.

• JamesTheJust says:

Insightful.

When people tell me the jews of today are the Israelites of the O.T. I always ask them why they believe this. They usually don’t reply because they will have to admit that they believe this lie just because the jews say so.

It’s funniest when I ask jew-wise people this, since they already know that they jews are always lying.

8. Julian Lee says:

Basically the Jews stole the word holocaust so that Dresden could not be discussed or registered for what it was. Benefits were:

1) Dresden no longer had a proper word available and couldn’t be properly discussed,

2) Jews could become the World’s Famous Victims and have free reign to do whatever the hell they want, uncriticized, for 65 years after centuries of our kings (and church) had kept them in check.

3) As the World’s Most Famous Victims they could not only direct cognitive registration of Dresden and other crimes, but distract from the Russia too, and the fact that they have always been the world’s big genociders. (Jews did the first genocides in recorded history.)

I think that’s exactly what happened. After they got our leaders to holocaust one of the great European centers of beauty and culture, loaded with Catholic people and Catholic churches, they stole the word “holocaust” so it could not even be discussed or registered for what it was, their inflated camps story would have to loom larger. This would be like them.

Nagasaki was also a Catholic center, I believe.

9. Julian Lee says:

“could not only direct cognitive…” —

was supposed to be:

“could not only prevent cognitive…”

10. Flanders says:

“The Jews are the master robbers of the modern age; They are the carrion birds of humanity…{The Jews} are a state within a state. They are certainly not real citizens…The evils of Jews do not stem from individuals but from the fundamental nature of these people.” – Napolean Bonaparte (1806)

• t bone says:

Flanders
      I dont know a lot about Napoleon, but I heard that he was one of the reasons the jews where able to further infiltrate things…that he willingly assisted them.
      I’ll try to locate what I read.
      Or can you clear it up for me?
      Maybe I read some disinfo.

• Flanders says:

T-bone, I am not clear enough on Napolean or that era to be able to clear things up for anyone. My understanding is the same as you have heard, but there are many people who are said to have “assisted” jews who may actually have done so, all while hating the jew asses, such is the lure of the true jew god – money. And – all the jews have to do is keep printing it – and hasbarating the natives that paper has value just because it has swirlly ink on it.

11. Julian Lee says:

This YouTube channel has great videos about the German National Socialists. Some of the are very moving.

12. FUCK HOFF says:

Incogman- hoff sucks nigger cock>>>send it to fagblinka>>>hoff=pussy, fag, jew.

13. Julian Lee says:

Hoff, it looks like you are on the right track.

• Cannibal Rabbi says:

Julian.
      Over at shitfront or some-such, you called me a “sophisticated type of hasbarat”, then you blabbed on here that you and Incogman, are gossiping on the phone about me. Discussing whether i’m “good for the board”.

Aside from attaching yourself to the coat tails of Incogmans’ success, and trying to shoe-horn your hindu rubbish into the message of Christ, what makes you, with your patent ignorance of the World and its ways, an expert/arbiter of anything?
      You’re on here all day, day in, day out.
      Are you familiar with the expression, “an empty barrel makes the most noise”?
      Or simply an ignorant, unselfconscious man?

Did Incogman give you permission to throw out that little nugget of back ground info, or are you as you seem to be, so wrapped up in yourself, and your own self image, that discretion plays no part in your outlook?

Back to resurrecting squirrels for you, me boyo!

Now climb that rope, and disappear.

“”Poof””

And he was gone!

• Z.O.G. says:

Funny stuff.

• INCOG MAN says:

ZOG: If you don’t stop with the shit-stirring, I’ll send you packing to SPAMblinka. Texacan Whites are fine people. John Bell Hood was a hero of mine.

14. Greg says:

Either his first hasbaRAT day on the job or he has just given up and resorted to what he knows best……demonic jibberish.

15. Julian Lee says:

Just two of your deception-packed sentences, Cannibal:

“Aside from attaching yourself to the coat tails of Incogmans’ success,…

Everybody here likewise “attaches” himself to Incogman’s success by posting. I’m just a poster like the rest. Why do you consider me different than Flanders, Hoff, and many others, Cannibal? Do you think posting here is all that I do? I’ve seen you post here so much that Incogman had to ban you because it looked like you were a committee. Do you want me to stop posting here?

“and trying to shoe-horn your hindu rubbish into the message of Christ,

Your last posts on the subject were religion negative or religion-neutral. Now you speak piously of the “message of Christ”? Charming.

I grew up Christian. So I have as much right to opine about Christianity as others here (many of whom have never even been much involved with any church). Did you grow up Christian, Cannibal? In any case, I have opinions about Christianity just like the rest here. What you don’t like is that my opinion of Christianity is positive, plus outside the usual corral. Isn’t that your problem?

“Hindu rubbish”? You Jews usually dig Hinduism (except when it has the danger of revitalizing Christian ideas, or leads Gentiles to reconsider morality…) Your “shoehorning Hinduism” consists of stressing Matthew 23:37 with a bit of < Matthew 19:12, sometimes shedding more light on those with ideas from Aryan Vedanta. Both those are the words of Christ Himself, so there is no “shoehorning” of anything into Christianity. Anything that leads Christians to take seriously the words of Christ has to be considered Christian-positive. Do you dislike me pointing to the Bible Cannibal and trying to reinforce words of Christ, Cannibal?

As to your “shoehorning” idea: Why do you try to shoehorn reams of distracting posts, silly YouTube music videos, and comedic banter in to Incogman threads?

“what makes you, with your patent ignorance of the World and its ways, an expert/arbiter of anything?

Everybody has some sort of expertise here. O.K., you dislike my brand of expertise (pointing to the good in Christianity, with insight derived from Aryan Vedanta and yoga.) That’s O.K. I only rarely devalue your expertise: Filling Incogman with arch and witty humor commentary dotted with perverted sexual allusions.

“Arbiter”? Don’t get all hysterical on me. I have a firm opinion on some things just like others, here. Incogman is the only arbiter here.

Is my prolonged postership here vexing you, Cannibal? I know you’ve tried many approaches thus far. Maybe you should prep a kindler, gentler chinkess and let her stand in for you a bit longer.

16. Julian Lee says:

ADDENDUM

Cannibal: “what makes you, with your patent ignorance of the World and its ways,…

Note: That was directed to a certain constituency or “block” that Cannibal is seeking to cultivate. Always trying to create blocks and divisions and set them against each other. Am I a top priority target this week Cannibal?

I am sure the Truly Jew-Savvy here, plus the Far Cannier Christian identity, plus the Real Knowers and people who, like you, Know The Real Deal — can tolerate my a bit of idealism or unusual information from me. And might even sometimes find it interesting. Chat sites are supposed to attract a variety of views and perspectives, “Cannibal,” not just one. Surely you know this.

17. hollowcrap says:

Israel – My Experiences There
    In The Summer Of 1989
    By Joe Cortina
    3-13-10

My name is Joe Cortina. I am a retired Florida businessman who has done substantial world traveling – some purely as a ‘tourist’ and some in areas – shall I say- ‘nothing to do with vacationing’.

I am a former airborne special operations commander and have done intelligence investigator work for over 15years – some of it overseas – mostly in Central America – but also in the Mid-East. My political posture is ‘conservative’ and my religious values are Christian.

Exposing lies and revealing the truth was what I did professionally for a long time. I have hunted REAL terrorists in jungles with Salvadorian Rangers and Marines – so I am not a stranger to dangerous environments and am familiar with basic protocols of civilized conduct regarding civilians and the military – something that the Israelis do not consider applicable to them.

For anyone wishing to challenge my credibility – I am willing to show credentials. I have a flawless civic record, an honorable military record and have never committed a crime nor ever been accused of such. I am mentioned as my father’s son in the registry – ‘PIONEER FLORIDA’. My grandfather was a pioneer in Florida in the most literal sense, and my father was a respected businessman and foreign diplomat.

I was invited to Israel by a former military comrade who attained a substantial rank and subsequently ended up as the ranking military attache’ from our govt., to the Israeli military (IDF). I went places and saw things only a hand full of ‘private sector’ Americans will EVER experience. My ‘specially authorized’ trips included Gaza City, Hebron and areas of militarily protected Israeli ‘settlements’. I will touch on only a few of what I considered the most revealing experiences. I can’t stress this enough.

What I write here is but a tear in a sea of misery, that I witnessed.

Treason to the United States:

While there I witnessed MANY signs and graffiti showing enthusiastic and shameless support by Israelis for the convicted American traitor Jonathon Pollard – a Jewish – Zionist Soviet spy. Intelligence experts in America have termed Pollards treasonous acts second only to the Rosenbergs in the level of betrayal and endangerment to every American man woman and child.

According to officials in Tel Aviv, Pollard was AND STILL IS considered a hero – literally – to the Israelis.

I have personally witnessed COUNTLESS examples of pro-Traitor anti-American grafitti throughout many Israeli cities and towns. The casual ‘Fallwellian’ putty brained robotic
    Moron ­ on his pilgrimage to worship the ‘hometown of Satan’ will probably never see these offensive TRUE feelings of the Israeli Jew ­ as few voyage beyond the safety and comfort of Telaviv ­ the carefully sanitized Jew showplace for their goy victims.

Make NO mistake ­ the neo-con Jew traitor Pollard was ­ and STILL IS a NATIONAL HERO in IsraHell ­ an urban legend. Mockery of traditional America and the TRUE Christian values most of us were raised with is a national pastime in IsraHELL . I have ventured well over the world and the only REAL threat to our beloved freedoms and blessings comes from the Jew in America and IsraHELL. PERIOD!

So much for any laughable notion of the Israeli ‘love and concern’ for American families.

There is no more mortal enemy to what is left of Godly decent patriotic families in ‘Israeli occupied AmeriKa’ than the Zionist ­ be he an ethnic Jew or those who have sold our country out to the Jew ­ such as our IsraHELL Zionist loyal Treasonous Satan worshiping, blasphemous war-criminal, mega-murder Traitor President and his murderous ilk ‘advisors’.

Israeli destruction of civilian homes and businesses:

The road blocks as one neared Gaza strip became increasingly secure and formidable. The absence of any civilian traffic was conspicuous. Once in either a suberb of Gaza or another city in the ‘Strip’ – I don’t remember the exact name – a ride down the main street looked like a scene from some WWII movie. Windows shattered, charred rubble and destroyed vehicles littered the area. (I saw one still burning).

Then I noticed something a little strange. There was no building with any floor above the first. ALL buildings had any additional floors blasted into rubble – much of the jagged former construction black and charred. This was a city street no much different from any American small town. Shops, restaurants, services, apartment etc. – blown to bits and vacant as a tomb.

I learned quickly why the upper parts of the buildings (peoples homes and businesses, incidentally) – were blown away. This was to reduce any cover for potential snipers who might threaten Israeli patrols. Kind of like the mentality and rationale if it had been your hometown – after being occupied by the Soviets or Chinese communists. Just blow it all up! It is of no consequence if these were homes and businesses of the Palestinians — it was occupied by the Israelis now!

Mockery of America:

At one of the many roadblocks – usually manned by a small IDF military unit, we stopped our armored vehicle just long enough for the CIA to ‘inspect’ the situation. \

I got outside and overheard 2 of these young soldiers speaking. Much to my surprise, they had Brooklyn accents! I asked them where they were from, and they answered New York. Apparently they had left the States to serve a foreign power – remember – these were American citizens (who just happened to be Jews)

Puzzled at this bizarre reply, I decided to give benefit of doubt and responded with something like: “Boy, you guys are really something ­ having served the military of our country (remember – they were AMERICAN citizens) and then investing your time in a ‘feeling for duty’ to Israel”.

They answered proudly and without hesitation: ” Oh no – we haven’t served in the United States military – there’s no way”. Then they both broke out in a cynical mocking laughter. So if there is any doubt where their loyalties lie – consider their unabashed answer of contemptuous scorn for the notion of patriotically serving in uniform for America.

I can’t think of ANY male American CITIZEN who would sneer at serving the United States but willingly owed their loyalties to -say Italy, or Greece or Ireland, or France or Germany – just because his ancestors were of that ethnic group. AND – if one such person voiced such an opinion – you can imagine what people would think of him. But of course – apparently if you are Jewish – such odious and OPENLY PROUD mockery of love of this country is acceptable conduct. So much for the loyalty of the average American Jew to America.

Israeli sanctioned creation of ‘incidents’:

I witnessed ‘settlers’ vehicles driving around and around the homeland of the Palestinians (JUST LIKE YOUR HOMETOWN – NEVER FORGET THAT FACT!) whose purpose was only to taunt and humiliate the local inhabitants.

One of these cars had a sun roof through which protruded an Israeli flag (just like a Red Chinese flag from a car driving around in your American ‘occupied’ neighborhood) – AND an M-16 automatic rifle to insure their torment of the helpless Palestinians was ‘enforced’. ANY resistance to the dreaded ‘settlers’, and the UNITED STATES supplied – IDF rolls in and just blows them away.

After all – remember – the Palestinians are considered no more than animals to the Israelis. Do you see some sort of hypocrisy here?

Regarding the horrendous brutality to the Palestinian civilians – more than one conscientious Israeli journalist has concluded that “the Palestinians are now the Jews – and the Israelis are now the NAZIS”.

This is a COMMON reference in Israel today. Ever see that analogy in an American Newspaper, magazine or TV presentation? Ever wonder why not?

There are dozens of such stories involving brutality and inhumane treatment of the Palestinians by the Israelis – which must be put in historic perspective. This is the ancestoral heritage and home of these Palestinians
    for over TWELVE HUNDRED YEARS! An entire MILENNIA longer than the United States has been in existance! Just immagine a FOREIGN power GIVING AWAY some 85% of the entire United States to an invading foreign
    Colonizer!

This land has been the home for generations and generation of Palestinians, and ‘Israelis’ are the intruders and occupying force here NOT the other way around.

Cold-blooded murders, torture, shelling of schools and hospitals, bulldozing of homes with civilians buried alive, PURPOSEFUL destruction of ambulances full of wounded children – and nearly every type of war crimes imaginable including torture of eight out of ten Palestinians brought in for “questioning”!

The Jew terrorist KGB ­ the so-called IDF ­ In addition to daily dehumanizing – cold-blooded murders – torture and brutalizing of civilians – ESPECIALLY children ­ these sadistic animals have routinely committed the worst imaginable acts of sacrilege and blasphemy against religious believers in Palestine.

To FULLY appreciate the Barbaric inhuman conduct of the Jew terrorists ­ and their TRUE criminal sadistic nature I must reiterate my analogy of a “WHAT IF” scenario
    In YOUR home town ­ in your places of worship ­ a freedom which has been secured throughout history ONLY at the cost of life and limb ­ freedoms for which many a freedom loving American has sacrificed ­ and in my case ­ only risked his life to defend..

You walk into your church and to your horror – witness soldiers of a Godless imperialist occupation army ­ the Red Chinese for example ­ defecating and urinating on the most sacred of the texts of your faith ­ the Holy Bible for instance. Grinning soulless animals laughing and mocking our lord Jesus ­ and should lift even-so-much as a finger ­ you and your children and your priest or minister would be murdered on the spot. I witnessed one of these brutish blasphemous Mockeries of Christ ­ in Gaza – so filthy and so vulgar and cruel and so profane – I cannot in good conscience verbalize the actual language used. Remember ­ many of the inhabitants there are Christians.

Think on that ugly filthy scenario for just a few seconds ­ and should you even DARE to believe that such is a horrid nightmare fantasy of the mind ­ you had better come to the REALITY that this is NOT a hypothetical scenario for millions of enslaved Muslims and Christians ­ who are some 20% of the Palestinains ­ but an EVERYDAY HORROR THAT YOU HAVE MADE POSSIBLE by our cowardice, ignorance and hypocrisy.

Are you beginning to get the picture folks! A substantial number of the murdered civilians murdered by the US financed terrorist IDF ­ AND approved/enabled and supported by so-called American Christian churches ­ ESPECIALLY the Baptists ­ THESE PALESTINIAN VICTIMS ARE CHRISTIANS ­ living for centuries in peace with Islam!

I suggest that ALL of you that are not well educated ­ read from the Quoran ­ pick a translation and or source that satisfies your level of truth and conviction and READ THE TRUTH! Of all the religions other than Christian that I have had any opportunity to be acquainted with ­ the tenets of Islam comes nearest to reflecting the TRADITIONAL Christian family values that I ­ as a Christian learned from childhood!

TWO religions ­ ONE GOD! Jesus and mother Mary of the Christian NT are ALWAYS spoken about in the highest of regard and true reverence. LEARN THIS TRUTH for your self.

THEN- I ask you to learn the TRUTH from the books of law and protocol for Jew ‘religious’ dogma. Our lord is OPENLY AND CLEARLY termed in the most contemptible of terms ­ A BASTARD! His blessed Mother ­ Mary ­ is OPENLY called a WHORE ­ a PROSTITUTE!

Or should you require a more contemporary in your face source for Jew blasphemy of our Lord ­ His mother and our religious beliefs simply go to the Jew controlled Jew Produced and Jew directed ‘COMEDY CENTRAL’ There you will find the TRUE face of the Jew and his vile blasphemous contempt for our Christian faith ­ but I digress. Back to IsraHELL and their concentration camps of death, starvation, murder and every horror imaginable to civilized man.

Remember ­ I was in a unique position rubbing elbows with CIA ­ Mossad and other Israeli officials who assumed that I was an ‘ally’ or ‘colleague’. I will remember the cruelty I witnessed there till the day I die! I had witnessed substantial horrors in other countries ­ but never such criminal conduct bought and paid for by my own countrymen!

Many of these incidents were shared with me – although several from UNQUESTIONABLY reputable sources ­ many with established intelligence associates, I cannot PERSONALLY attest to them – but have absolutely NO REASON whatsoever to doubt their authenticity. Most of what I have told the reader and will tell – are incidents and conduct I witnessed FIRST HAND. Truths that I would unhesitatingly speak to the face of God if need be!

Brutality against children:

I will share one more incident – one I will not forget – which classically characterized the Israeli attitude to people which they OPENLY refer to as “animals” or “cockroaches”.

While in another area of Gaza, we were following our IDF Para escort. It was an open jeep with heavily armed Paratroops. Suddenly it screeched to a halt not 10 yards in front of us and out jumped the men ­ one immediately dropped to one knee and took careful aim at his victim to our immediate right.

The ‘enemy’ some 30-40 feet away ­ hands above his little head, brandished his weapon of defense against the 5th largest military in the world. an egg size pebble in the face of his tormentors. Hardly sophisticated or dangerous – but there he stood – proud, defiant and fearless ­ tears running down his dusty cheeks – a 5 year old child. He had more than likely, already witnessed his sisters raped ­ his parents murdered ­ his modest home bulldozed into rubble ­ the olive trees they farmed – uprooted and destroyed ­ an orphan ­ living in terror 24 hours a day.

This was HIS neighborhood and HIS country and HIS land almost since Biblical times -and he was a prisoner in this Israeli ‘concentration camp’ for “animals”. Think of it as a ‘role change’ for David and Goliath.

Children like this young lad, routinely ‘disappear’ in occupied territories. They are just never seen or heard of again. I have children – and grandchildren whom I would defend with my life. I would like you to imagine for just a moment that you are not an American – just close your eyes and visualize — finding your beloved child with half his head blown away – the flies feasting on his scattered brains.

The unimaginable accident ? – NO – a war crime- and it is YOUR child! The ‘sin’ of your child? He was throwing egg sized rocks at an invadors tank ­ that was BOUGHT and PAID FOR by people in a far away land who screamed for his innocent blood to be spilled on HIS OWN LAND!

Could you just forget it as if were only the family cat – or would you swear revenge/ justice against the monsters that made it happen? Could you possibly be so arrogant as to believe that this Palestinian mother and father loved their child any less than you would – or that ‘his’ life is ‘worth’ less in the eyes of God? Think of what abominable horrors and suffering ­ we as the ‘financiers’ are guilty of!

I had a Canon 35mm camera (official CIA issue at the time) and immediately jumped out of our vehicle and zeroed in on the would-be murderer ­ locked and loaded – not 10 paces in front of me. Apparently a heartbeat before he pulled the triger – he saw what I was doing and muttered something I couldn’t hear and angrily stood down- as he withdrew back to his jeep. I never saw the child again and was grateful that I had been able to save his life by my ‘intimidation’ with a camera.

Upon returning to the embassy vehicle ­ one of the people from Langley commented that I had undoubtedly saved the child’s life. Another ‘intel passenger’ in our groups wryly stated that even so ­ “that same child probably would not live to see the end of the following week, much less his next birthday”

God only knows how many children that same jeep full of soldiers had murdered before or after I was there. It is a common practice by the Israeli govt. military to murder children for even the slightest provocation ­ or just for ‘sport’. Just another dead “goy” – animal- to the Israelis. These were just some of the experiences of terror by the IDF that I had personally experienced. The stories I was told by other intelligence personnel there, would make your skin crawl. Depravities ­ rapes, murder ­ humiliation ­ beatings ­ desecrations and every manner of inhumane horrors.

The most accurate description of the IDF that I had heard ­ was that they were ­ in FACT ­ ” the largest institutionalized terrorist organization in the world”. The conduct of these sadistic animals – more recently ­ in Lebanon ­ as they mercilessly shelled fleeing civilians with 155mm white phosphorous (well documented war crimes!)- bear even more undeniable witness to the truth of that assessment. The documented lists of their terrorist acts as war criminals are now legion!

These are the events that occur daily in the ‘concentration camps’ of the Israelis – and MUCH MUCH worse! You will NEVER EVER see these horrors in the ‘news’ and rarely if ever even hear of them. Virtually ALL of these brutal activities are ‘filtered’ from the American public. You are ONLY ALLOWED to see what the ‘entities’ which control the media see fit for you to see.

ONLY relatively recently – with the wider offerings of ‘chat rooms’ ‘web sites’ and other similar internet facilities, do we begin to gain access to the truth without thousands of miles of travel – years of seasoned intelligence experience or personal perils. Look for the Jew to use his wealth to close down the internet as a “hate vehicle” ­ while all the time he is the most hateful creature on the earth!

If you are disgusted with the mega-lies and misleading propaganda ­ educate yourself as to what is REALLY going on in the world. You will NOT find the complete truth in the newspaper – or Time – or Newsweek – Or Rush – or our
    Govt. – or TV or even our hypocrite evangelical pseudo-Christian church ‘leaders’. These daily atrocities committed by the Israelis AND funded by YOU and ME, are carefully ‘filtered’ by our Israeli controlled press. Despite the one-sided propaganda, disinformation, distortions, and outright lies that we have been fed for years, you may now find and know the truth. The REAL truth ­ as in “so help me God”

We ­ the American people with the help of the Godless blasphemous pseudo-Christian fundamentalist evangelist moronic scum who grovel at the feet of our Jew President have now ALL been accomplices in the murders of over one million innocent civilian men women and children in Iraq and Afghanistan ­ ALL in the name of the Prince of Peace.

Perhaps our thinking has now been poisoned by the Jew so as to imitate the mentality of one of the most bloody monsters of all recorded time ­ Josef Stalin ­ when he responded to the criticism of some of the more sane Russians at he time regarding his sadistic bloody purges of Christians = “History will judge the unjust death of one human being is a tragedy ­ but the murder of millions of innocents will remain nothing more than a statistic”

The cruel irony is that the same Jew mentality still permeates today as echoed in the acrid cruel comment of Jew Madeline Albright when questioned about the huge numbers of innocent civilians ­ ESPECIALLY CHILDREN ­ murdered in the process of warfare. In typical Jew fashion -she called this enormous crime against the most helpless of God’s creatures as “necessary collateral damage”.

We have become what we used to despise the most ­ racist killers ­ soulless murderers of helpless children – thieves ­ imperialists and mindless mobs screaming for the endless blood of innocents ­ all in the name of Jesus. My mind cannot conjure a more revolting reality ­ except perhaps the mindless Godless Jew Marxist mobs in the streets of Moscow screaming for the blood of the Christians some 80 years ago..

We American have been responsible for the deaths of WAY to many innocent human beings throughout the world recently. Sooner or later ­ the truth will come to light – as it always does.

Do YOU have innocent blood ‘on your hands’? ESPECIALLY encouraged by the blasphemous hatred sponsored by your supposedly ‘Christian’ church? A LOT of American do – and a ‘higher’ Judge WILL hold them accountable for these crimes against humanity – even if not in this life.

Keep your eternal soul. Keep you conscience clean. The truth IS available. World War III is in the ‘making’ folks. The ‘model’ revelation for ‘Armageddon’ as described by Nostrodamus centuries ago, is now, at the beginning of the second millennium – becoming frighteningly clear. It is a no-brainer if you just open your eyes and your ears. .

Thank you for taking time to learn this. I am willing to speak personally with any moral American who still possesses a conscience and must know the truth.

May God grant you the conscience to care about the good and the evil
    May God grant you the wisdom to distinguish the good from the evil
    May God grant you the courage to defend the good and expose the evil
    May YOU open your eyes and your ears- AND your heart so God may be able to grant you these priceless gifts.

My name is Joe Cortina. I was a 60s Green Beret commander and a representative for IBM as well as a scientist for Honeywell Aerospace in Florida. I later became President of my own manufacturing company. I have two sons and 2 granddaughters who are the reason for my dedication to expose the threats to the freedoms I hope to see them enjoy as I did many decades ago when America was still a Christian-based sovereign nation free of Zionist influence.

Book Of John Chapter 8 – as Christ damns the Jews ( and NOT JUST THE HIGH PRIESTS AND Pharisees – see notes below)

” Ye do the deeds of your father (the devil). If God were your father. ye would love me; for I proceed forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but He sent me.”
    ” Ye are of your father the devil and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie – he speaketh of his own; ( the Jews) for he is a liar, and the father of it”

That this SATANIC FATHERHOOD cannot be limited to the Pharisees is MADE CLEAR in 1 John 3;8-10″Matthew 23:15″ Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when he becomes one, you make him twice as much a son of hell as you are.

18. Marshall says:

Joe Cortina isn’t scared of anything. I however, am quite terrified of this:

19. WHITE PATRIOT says:

Looks like jewlyin got his ass kicked again. Pretty funny watching the squirrel climb that rope. It is quite entertaining to see the hasbarats and zoglings getting bitch slapped hard lately. I’ve had to K.O. the incogman team two or three times already myself. Every time the team gets caught is another White victory in my book. jk guys

If you have something to say to Joe Cortina why don’t you head over there and say it to his face on his blog? Answer: Because those ass kickings hurt don’t they? The only thing I’ve seen even slightly to question Joe about is why they haven’t shut his blog down for telling the straight out hard core truth about jew filth and kike scum, like they usually do, and I wish he would write more often. He would probably kick your ass in person for free.

STAY OUT OF THE FUCKING RAIN IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE. If you think it was raining hell before, it’s really RAINING HELL now straight from the jew god of hell pluto–can you say plutonium? This looks bad and there is no ‘cure’. It’s raining ten different kinds of radioactive particles from nano-sized dust on up. Those fucking kikes are lying like hell to cover up the nuclear false flag they are doing to us. Hasbarats go to your sinogogues and prey (yes, p r e y we don’t find you). Now FUCKHOFF hehe

• JamesTheJust says:

“IT” would never confront Joe to his face. The “IT” ZOG is sitting comfortably in “ITS” hasbarat cell in TelAviv while “ITS” male lover is on “ITS” lap.

“ITS” too busy bashing every White everywhere.

Oh those heroic Edomite jews. Give them a gun and they still won’t fight real men, They’ll go after defenseless women and children. The pussy “IT” ZOG face Joe? ROFLOL!

• INCOG MAN says:

WHITE PATRIOT: Only a hasbaRAT would make a comment like that. Enjoy SPAMblinka with your hasbaRAT buddies.

20. Citizenfitz says:

Gaystar, Jews are supposed to have some wit. You must be a half Jew.

21. Citizenfitz says:

It’s better w/o the nested replies. It makes it easier to keep track of the jewveniles here.

22. Stargazer says:

@JamesTheJust:

“Apparently ZOG the jew and Stargazer are buddies. And Stargazer has gotten himself caught up in attacking Whites. Hmmmmm.

1. I don’t know who ZOG is, or whether he’s a Jew or not – everyone here seems to think so. I think it’s possible that he’s an atheist, a pagan, a disillusioned Christian, or a Jew, but who knows? I think it’s more likely that he’s just saying things that you simply don’t want to hear, especially about the Jewish Old Testament (Torah). You and CitizenShitz, as supposed wannabe Jew “Christian Identity” nutcases (or, in my opinion, actual Jews masquerading as CI nutcases) simply can’t stand it when anyone attacks your beloved bloodthirsty Jewish tribal god Yahweh/Jehovah (Baal).

2. I have NEVER attacked Whites, asshole! Not on this site or anywhere else. I have never had anything but positive things to say about White people here. Why are you trying to put words in my mouth, and why are you making false accusations against me that I’m attacking Whites? Just another example of the slanders from you and your Jewish friend CitizenShitz. Both of you seem to be quite good at name-calling, slanders, and false accusations – more typical Jewish hasbarat traits.

3. “…while having a love/hate relationship with his hippy mamers geeezuz.” I’m not quite sure what you’re trying to say there – maybe you should try English instead of your pigeon Hebrew. There’s no such word as “mamer,” but there is the Hebrew word “mamzer,” which means “bastard” (I just looked it up here):

…So, what you really said to me in your pigeon Hebrew was, “…while having a love/hate relationship with his hippy bastard Jesus.”

INCOGMAN, ARE YOU READING THIS??? Here is another one of your valued hasbarats, “JamesTheJust,” exposing himself as a JEW for all to see! He’s just called Jesus a bastard, and several days before Easter! What do you say about this? Do you approve or disapprove of his comment???

23. jon tomas says:

listen guys, im a proud jewish zionist and i understand your frustration with my people because thru the ages from the begining of time you tried to kill us off and you couldnt. roman, syrians, babalonions, greeks, german, persia, russia, and 50 other nations thru the years and what happend?? tell me what happend? what happnd to rome? the greeks? the persions? hitler?? yes u guessed it, there down in the toliet of hell while once again, the jew stands alive and stronger than ever. didnt u idiots learn a lesson? didnt you?? u mean to tell me that all those nations and people and there beliefs that tried to exterminate the jews are in excriment while the jews are alive and you dont get it yet?? what about the wars with israel? do u remember that? when a billion arabs all joined together to wage war on the little old jews that use to be kicked around got trampled and ran away like fags. remember? syria, iran, iraq, eygpt, lebanon,,and 3 others? what happend my little christian friends??

i know guys, u feel insecure and scared and i dont blame u. you should feel that way unless you all change your beliefs and stop trying to put down and kill israel and the jews. do u know why im saying this? its only because i want to help u guys. your going to get slapped down to like all those other nations and people. arent u embarrassed already?? how much abuse can u take?? stop it already!!! you lost once again. u didnt learn your lesson from the others?? okay then, dont say i didnt warn you. shalom shitheads

24. Julian Lee says:

“…u mean to tell me that all those nations and people and there beliefs that tried to exterminate the jews are in excriment while the jews are alive and you dont get it yet?? what about the wars with israel? …when a billion arabs all joined together to wage war on the little old jews that use to be kicked around got trampled and ran away like fags. remember? syria, iran, iraq, eygpt, lebanon,,and 3 others? what happend my little christian friends??

Nobody has ever actually tried to exterminate you. That’s Jewish hype and whining. But you have tried to exterminate peoples. Now we have learned our lessons.
    And we’ve learned that we had it right the past 20 centuries: We kept you in your ghettos and out of our society.

For 20 centuries you were kept at the margins of society and without a country. Since that’s been your history for the bulk of known time, it will surely be your state again. Though you’ve worked to rule the world, you don’t have conditioning or karma for ruling the world, and any such rule will be ugly and brief.

25. Julian Lee says:

“Looks like Julian got his ass kicked again.

I don’t recall that event. Or the first time. Did I miss something?

26. Julian Lee says:

“I like how “Julian Lee” tries to combine one non-White religion(Christianity) with another non-White religion(Hinduism) to come up with his own personal kooky religion.”

What gibberish he posts. But this needs to be seaid:

— Vedanta and Yoga were brought to the Indian continent by tall, White, blue-eyed Aryans.

— Christianity was always a White European religion. It was the White Europeans who embraced it and developed it. The vast majority of Christian saints are White Europeans. The vast majority of Christian churches are in White European countries. And the teachings of Christianity, quite different than those of Jewry, appealed to the White European heart and mind while Talmudism was repulsive to it.

And Julian Lee’s my real life name and my actual legal name, hasbaratus.

What is “spamblinka,” by the way.

27. Citizenfitz says:

jon tomas:

“Poor Jews! You invoked a dreadful curse in saying, ‘His blood be on us and our children.'” St. Alphonsus Maria Ligouri

28. Julian Lee says:

Much of your past is religious fictional, and your military doings would not have been possible if you had become a succubus to America regularly draining our blood. You specialize in deception and psychological manipulation using false stories. Your strength has come from deception and covertness, and that never lasts. According to your own archeologists in Israel, even your tales of a past “Kingdom of David,” and “Temple of Solomon” — are false stories.

“In contrast to this academic fraud (Scofield) we have the works of Israel Finkelstein, the Israeli archaeologist who wrote The Bible Unearthed based upon modern scientific studies of the Holy Land.

“He concluded that the ancient Hebrews were descendants of the Canaanites. The Hebrews lived in the mountains and their fellow Canaanites lived on the lower elevations. This means that those few modern Israelis who can trace their ancestry back to Palestine are genetically related to the Palestinians against whom they are committing war crimes.

“The most sacred holiday in Judaism is Passover. This commemorates the day that the Jewish God was alleged to have killed the first born of the Egyptians while passing over the homes of the Hebrews. This event and the liberation of the Hebrew slaves from bondage in Egypt never happened at least according to modern Israeli scientists.

“The most famous kings of ancient Israel were David and Solomon. They were said by the Bible writers to have built an Empire and then to have constructed a great Temple to the Jewish God in Jerusalem. Modern Israeli scientists have dug up the whole of ancient Israel and Jerusalem. They say there never was at any time a unified kingdom of Israel and Judah. They were always separate entities and in fact the city of Jerusalem at the time of David had only 1,600 residents. David was not a king. There never was a Temple of Solomon. And that story about the Queen of Sheeba visiting Solomon in Jerusalem was just more fiction. “

Here’s some positive news and views:

Zionism’s Coming Undone — Part I

Zionism’s Coming Undone — Part II

And a new video by Original Savage Chick (Lidia):

Obama In 2012?

Rabbis say Obama can’t get 2012 re-election unless he frees mega-Traitor Jonathan Pollard.

29. Julian Lee says:

Oh, that last post above was directed to the Proud Zionist (Proud Genocider) Jon Tomas who was hyping Jewish Victory:

etc. etc.

30. Julian Lee says:

“…Before Their End Game”

NEW INFORMATION ABOUT 9-11

“My final point today is a lesser known aspect of the 911 story and concerns Susan Lindauer who is Andy Card’s cousin. Card was George W Bush’s Chief of Staff. Lindauer wrote the book Extreme Prejudice and was arrested under the Patriot Act. She was released after the 2008 elections. The evidence that convicted her was that the Iraqi UN ambassador had bought her a cheeseburger at lunch in New York. Under the Patriot Act receiving anything from a terrorist is a criminal act. Her defense was that she was working for the CIA. She was asked by the CIA to talk to the Iraqis as a back channel and to deliver messages from the CIA and later also the NSA to the Iraqis. But a Jewish judge in New York convicted her under the Patriot Act.

“The remarkable part of her book is what she says happened on 911. It relates to that story Bush told about seeing the first plane (Flight 11) hit the World Trade Center North Tower. He said he saw it on a monitor before going in to the classroom to read to the children early in the morning of 911. At the time most people thought Bush made up the story because on 911 no TV broadcaster had video of the first plane hitting the WTC. All they had was footage of the second plane hitting the South Tower until the next day on 9-12.

“Susan Lindauer said that she called her CIA handler Richard Fuisz on 911 and he said he saw video the Israelis sent the CIA and other departments of the first plane hitting the WTC. Dr Fuisz told Susan Lindauer that the Israelis as much as admitted they did 911 by sending in nearly live footage of the first plane. So now we know Bush did see the first plane hit the WTC on 911.

“Alan Sabrosky was a former Director of Studies at the Army War College. He is of partially Jewish descent and has told both us and his friends inside the military that Israel did 911. He concluded that the Israelis are gambling everything on their ability to pull off their End Game before the American people find out what really happened on 911.

“We need to take back the right to tell our own stories.

“We need to accelerate our attack on the tales of Zionism.

“Hammer home the point that the Sephardic Jews are descendants of the Canaanites and the Ashkenazis are not.

“Hammer home the cost of allowing the Jewish Crime Network to take over our de-regulated banking system and print our currency. Remind people that we are not through paying for the Bailouts. The cost of food and gasoline will soon double over last year’s prices.

“Hammer home the point that Israel sent live videos of the first plane (Flight 11) hitting the North Tower of the WTC to the CIA and other US agencies. Bush saw this video before entering the classroom in Florida. This was a brazen admission that they did 911.

“Israel openly declared war on the United States of America on 9-11-2001.”

ZIONISM UNDONE

Jews Out of Government! Jews Out of Media! Jews Out of Schools!

31. Julian Lee says:

I hope awakened White Gentile Americans keep stocking up on guns and ammo in preparation for whatever “end game” scenarios planned by the Zionist entity that has invaded our land.

32. Stargazer says:

@Julian Lee:

Julian, see this link please, and comment – this is important:

33. Julian Lee says:

This fellow is writing some really heavy-duty stuff. There is a change in this country.

“To continue my explanation of why I believe Zionism is losing its grip on America I would like to discuss where their storytelling has been most egregious which is to say the Holocaust.

“After World War II, we were told that six million Jews had been killed in concentration camps in Germany, Poland and elsewhere. Confessions derived under torture were used as evidence. Then we were told that there were no death camps in Germany but that the total was the same. Then the Polish authorities revised the estimated number of deaths at Auschwitz-Birkenau down from 4,000,000 to 1,500,000, but the total number of Jewish deaths was still claimed to be six million. In fact you can be imprisoned in Europe for questioning the six million figure.

“It is not well known but the International Red Cross was granted monthly access to all German camps including Auschwitz. Neither Bush nor Obama has granted access to America’s secret prisons where Bush freely admitted torture is practiced. The Red Cross had inside men in the camps. Not one gave any details of gas chambers prior to the end of the war.

“There were 150 British soldiers who were engineers and held at Auschwitz-Birkenau. They were forced to work maintaining the plants there that made gasoline from coal using a Russian patent developed in 1915. Nobody has ever asked any of these 150 British engineers if they had seen any gas chambers.

“The total number of deaths at the camps was estimated by the International Red Cross to have been 300,000 but this figure included non-Jews. The 1950 World Almanac said there were 800,000 more Jews alive in 1950 than in 1940.

“By comparison, half a million German civilians died in 14 hours of bombing at Dresden on the night of February 13, 1945 after Germany had largely ceased to function. The allies built bombers prior to the war which were designed to kill civilians. This is a war crime.

“Major General JFC Fuller in his book World War II questioned the allied bombing campaign. He made weekly recommendations to the Bombing Committee to take out specific targets, such as, the plant that made starters for submarines and the only plant making a high octane additive. Yet none of these high value targets were ever bombed though 25 German cities were destroyed. It is well known that the allied bombers avoided bombing American owned properties. England had to compensate Henry Ford for bombing a Ford truck plant in France in the early days of the war.

“I have said before that I used to work in an Ivy League medical research facility. 11 of the 12 Jewish doctors and medical researchers there told me they didn’t believe in the Holocaust.

“The Jewish people were largely in charge of the Soviet Union when sixty million human beings were brutally exterminated. The Jewish people are in charge of the West Bank, Gaza and East Jerusalem where war crimes have become routine. There is no moral or philosophical reason why Jewish people today can claim the right to persecute Palestinians for whatever might or might not have happened 65 years ago.

“I have long held that the Holocaust was a way for Jewish people to say, “I didn’t do that. He did that” (in reference to war crimes.) I also believe that the Holocaust is a way for Jewish people to say that their suffering is unique (because they are human and you are not.) [Note: Like my theory that they came up with “holocaust” because they knew that Dresden really was a holocaust and they wanted to distract from it and steal its thunder.]

“For my next topic I would like to draw upon the works of the untranslated French author Herve Ryssen. Fortunately there is a series of translated interviews here: http://www.toqonline.com/tag/herve-ryssen/

Ryssen tells us that Jewish people have been campaigning for open borders and the destruction of white culture to create a One World state to be run by ethnically pure Jews. We can see the results of that philosophy in California. But I see another and darker purpose to their destruction of American culture.

Suppose you were a banker in New York who receives annual salaries and bonuses in excess of a hundred million dollars. You are worried that any day now the mobs will get sick of paying for your Bailouts and come looking for you especially after the nationwide food riots begin. If someone applied the lessons learned from the Mideast to America, you might want to get the natives to fight each other rather than come looking for you with a rope.”

Zionism Will Come Undone, Part II

Jews out of American government! Jews out of Finance! Jews out of Media! Jews out of the Schools!

34. Julian Lee says:

This YouTube comments thread has a poster called “GermanAuthority” posting in the comments.

It is likely he is a Jewish agent. (His channel gives the strong impression he is, I’ve had many dealings with them.) Notice how he is proceeding with his comments; the strategies he is taking, and consider the intended effects of his comments. It is a very good little education in how Jews work among the various White peoples. He is pretending to be a German nationalist and, as a “German nationalist,” is insulting Americans and other peoples who are making German-positive statements on the thread. Sort of “We Germans hate you Americans,” and “nobody’s as good as we Germans” and “Only Germans can do National Socialism.”

It’s very interesting to study his strategies. I just asked him a test question.

35. DONE HERE says:

LOOKS LIKE A KIKE HAS TAKEN OVER YOUR BLOG. GOODBYE

36. kerdasi amaq says:

JTJ said…“Then there is stargazer who seems to take great delight in joining in on the eating frenzy while having a love/hate relationship with his hippy mamers geeezuz.”

I read this as a description of “Stargazers” portrayal of Jesus.

Oh Fuck, Here we go again.
    Allow me to interupt..

enjoy!

38. TONY says:

nice you are up and running again!!!

Rat Bastards.

40. Flanders says:

I found this while searching other matters in case it is helpful for someone:

“ZIONIST CONGRESS
    Signatures collected at the Zionist Congress in Zurich.

A unique collection of 52 signatures in pencil on six separate sheets of paper, each 5¾x7, three bearing imprint of lion and “Baur au Lac/Zurich” in upper left, signed at the Zionist Congress held in Zurich, Switzerland, probably the Sixteenth Congress in 1929. Most are signed in English, a few in Hebrew. Includes: Léon Blum (Jewish Prime Minister of France, 1936-1937, 1938), Herbert Samuel (1st High Commissioner of Palestine, 1920-1925), M. Dizengoff (founder and 1st Mayor of Tel-Aviv), Vera R. Weizmann (First Lady, wife of 1st President of Israel Chaim Weizmann), Morris Rothenberg, Herbert Solow, James N. Rosenberg, Cyrus Adler, Carla Marburg Rothschild, Janet Lieberman, Rebecca Herzmark Safer, Simon Marks, David M. Bressler, Meyer Spielman and 38 others. A few days after the Sixteenth Congress had closed, riots broke out in Palestine. The Zionist movement was in chaos and Chaim Weizmann, re-elected President of the World Zionist Organization, resigned.”
    ______________
    Description provided:

THE ZIONIST CONGRESS – COLLECTION CO-SIGNED BY: MEIR DIZENGOFF, CAROLA W. ROTHSCHILD, JANET LIEBERMAN, REBECCA H. SAFER, VERA R. (MRS. CHAIM) WEIZMANN, IDA (MRS. ARCHIBALD) SILVERMAN, ADINOR GRODSENSKY, LOUIS LIPSKY, SIMON MARKS, MORRIS D. WEGASCH, MORRIS ROTHENBERG, ARTHUR GLANSKE, ROSIE F. (MRS. CYRUS) ADLER, O. GRUSENBERG, HERMANN STRICK, EDWARD LAGANSKY, HERBERT SOLOW, LEON BLUM, FELIX WARBURG, BARON MELCHETT, HERBERT SAMUEL, DAVID M. BRESSLER, ABRAM SIMON, MEYER SPILMAN, RALPH S. GREEN, FELIX DELLENASEE, MAURICE B. HEXTER, CYRUS ADLER, SHIMON LOWENSTEIN, JAMES N. ROSENBERG, M. M. USSISHKIN – DOCUMENT 91569

41. Lynda says:

Shalom, Jon.

The White race has been occupied with thriving, building, creating, inventing, adventuring and cultivating our spiritual focus. We have become concerned with jews only incidentally. And that is because your people insist upon parasitizing us, appropriating our goods, censoring us, making war upon us and attempting to rule us. This is the only reason why we are concerned with jews at all.

The jews are what, maybe 5% of the American population counting your cryptos.

Why should you rule the majority demographic? Nobody cares if you want to live in your jewish enclaves swinging your chickens and observing all thousands of stupid rules and regulations. Nobody cares if you just want to assimilate, live and let live. Nobody cares if you don’t want to assimilate, live and let live.

You are the most boring people on the planet – so go enjoy yourselves.

But start up the tribal networking for the tribal agenda to predate upon and parasitize the goyim, then you Yids and the Whites are going to rumble. And don’t give me that crap about Israel. You Yids never so much as stuck a toe in ‘the holy land’ until you invaded it in the twentieth century.

42. Phil says:

jon tomas says:
    “listen guys, im a proud jewish zionist and i understand your frustration with my people because thru the ages from the begining of time you tried to kill us off and you couldnt. roman, syrians, babalonions, greeks, german, persia, russia, and 50 other nations thru the years and what happend??”

Proud Jewish Zionist is like saying “proud thieving, lying, murderous rat.”

The only reasons you ratz were ‘persecuted’ those times that you really were–and not those fictional tales or yore–by us ‘evil, intolerant, Jew-hating’ Gentiles is because of your subversive, criminal, nation-wrecking nature and deep-seated Talmudic hatred for us that continues to this day, you slippery, condescending rat.

Phil

43. Phil says:

Lynda says:
    April 26, 2011 at 8:01 am
    “You seem to think that the White race has been exclusively occupied with ‘trying to kill jews’. You only wish.”

Yes Linda, more embellished/fabricated Jewish fables of “poisecution” that is instilled in these ratz from infancy. That’s okay, the whole world is becoming Jew-wise ALL AT ONCE, an event heretofore never having occurred in history. That’s right Jewboys and girls, no more running to another country and setting up shop all over amongst an ignorant (i.e, un-Jew-wise) host nation’s people with your hostile to Gentiles, Jewish networking, usual nation-wrecking, culture-perverting, subversive activities, etc..

These parasitical ratz never, ever, seem to get it and never learn their lesson. Oh sure, in their eyes they’re not doing anything wrong…they’re just God’s ‘chosen’ acting in whatever way they want, and we, the hated Gentiles, especially us White gentiles, are the ‘bad’ guys if we have the nerve to notice, complain or even do something about.

That Jews see no error it their ways is akin to a nigger blasting his music disturbing your peace and you calling the cops to put an end to it; and in his view, you’re the no-good, racist motherf*cer who’s at fault–NOT HIM.

Phil

44. American says:

I pick Phil for my team. 🙂

Well said!

45. t bone says:

Exactly Phil,
    I had problems with my negro neighbors always making noise (5 people-2 adults and 3 niglets) in their one bedroom apartment.
    I called the cops after months of torture. Two White officers show up and they are nasty to me, but nice to the niggers.
    Talk about feeling helpless.