Here’s To You, Veterans, From America

For Memorial Day, May 30, 2011:

Real America Thanks You!

We Salute You Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Coast Guardsmen —Those Who Made the Ultimate Sacrifice and to All Those that Served.

All through-out America’s history, our fighting men and women have given their best for the folks at home. I know I’ve raised holy hell on my blog about the reasons for the latest, but this I do know: You people are in it for us real American citizens and not some elite toady in DC holding dual citizenship with Israel, or some slimy parasite Jew Yorker wearing an Armani suit — sorry SOBs who never served a day in uniform for America!

You American vets stormed the beaches of Normandy and Iwo Jima. You froze your rear off in the snows of Bastogne and told the Nazis “Nuts.” You blazed away at Hirohito’s Kamikazes, hell-bent on crashing their planes into your ship. You kicked ass from the Pusan perimeter to the Yalu river. You sweated and cursed a blue streak humping through the steamy jungles of Nam. You fought your way across the streets of Hue and hauled down the enemy’s colors over the Citadel. You blew Hussein’s “best” to smithereens, left, right and straight ahead of you, on your drive to Baghdad.

Some of you were up front with your butts on the line 24/7. If others did not experience combat first-hand, you were there, working hard one way or another. None of us — not a single big mouth of any political persuasion, myself included, can ever say one word or take back the honor you so richly deserve or the respect of our nation and the appreciation of all us little people.

So here’s a big toast to you, to all the vets of the United States Forces who made the ultimate sacrifice for this nation and to all those who served alongside!

And while I’m at it, a big Semper Fi to all you square head Gyrenes!

This entry was posted in Holidays, Iraq and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

501 Responses to Here’s To You, Veterans, From America

1. Octo says:

@Biker, GTRman and knuckledragger

I stand corrected and apologize. Nothing personal…

but get off the couch.

I need to sleep there.

2. Flanders says:

I think anyone who has been following Incogman for a long time can see the logic in American questioning Octos credentials to act as interrogator for “newbies”. Octo provides little content and links, except to obscure musicians and media commentary while he acts as backup and background to some others whose legitimate presence are definately questionable. A Marine?

I doubt it very much. I’d have to see more proof of that than can be provided here. I was and am a Marine and I just don’t see that in Octo. I see him more as someone who watches “C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate”, along with other pantiewaist fantasy pretenders.

3. knuckledragger says:

Octo – no worries bro.

4. Octo says:

Change your pad, Flanders. It’s soaking wet. Incog himself told you to limit your cut n’ pastes to three or four paragraphs, and you still cover this whole place with shit that anyone can find anywhere on the net.

There are a handful of people here whose opinions of me matter somewhat, but you definItely aren’t one of them.

5. GTRman says:

In the absence of Cannibal Rabbi, I guess its up to me to post a link to some obscure musicians. To Octo and Knuckledragger, and myself, who was sofa-surfing for years :

6. Octo says:

One thing I can tell you that the American public isn’t generally aware of is just how many troops we have in Afghanistan. Jacksonville NC has been a ghost town for over a year now, and that’s half the Marine Corp (II MEF). And II MEF always relieves I MEF in Pendleton, so practically the whole Marine Corps has been entrenched there for two or three years already.

My bud who’s still active duty was trying to get sent to Afghanistan, when he knows damn well that a tour in ” ” makes a Iraq tour tame in comparision. He’s not going anywhere for a while. The “intel” they feed this guy has more holes in it; makes less sense than MSM. He said to me once, “I shouldn’t be telling you this…” He then proceeded to “let me in on the secret” that some rogue Libyan Capt was essentially responsible for 9/11.

Really? Some Libyan Capt made NORAD stand down? I thought to myself, but, of course, I didn’t say a word. A few times I did bring up the concept of false flags, here and in the combat zone, but his expression just said, “I am officially ignoring you.”

Needless to say, I don’t do that anymore.

7. Eric says:

warrior.hun says:

“The closest I ever was to war was 1999 when we joined NATO and the next day the bombing of Serbia started, and our officers told if push comes to shove and the Serb tanks will start rolling towards us (which they did not do because the bridges on the Danube were bombed to pieces) then within a few weeks we will be on the front. Now that was a time making me think real hard where the fuck I am and what the fick I am doing there. But I swore the oath too, to defend my country and my people even if it means my death…”

That’s total bullsh*t! How the f*ck were YOU “defending” our country by meddling in Serbian affairs, bombing and killing its civilians at the behest of the Jew World Odor crowd? They posed absolutely NO threat to the United States! Zero. Zip. NONE!

Eric

8. Eric says:

Octo says:
    November 16, 2010 at 6:02 pm
    “Really? Some Libyan Capt made NORAD stand down?”

You forgot all that military grade super thermite that was applied to the structural beams, etc. by same Libyan Captain’s maintenance crew.

Eric

9. Dave says:

Eric, don’t just stumble in here and talk to our Hungarian commenter (warrior.hun) and think you’re some expert. I know your kind.

READ UP!

10. warrior.hun says:

Dear Eric (and all), I do enjoy communicating with others here.
    And I think I have to give you a bit of explanation.
    You said:

“How the f*ck were YOU “defending” our country by meddling in Serbian affairs, bombing and killing its civilians at the behest of the Jew World Odor crowd? They posed absolutely NO threat to the United States! Zero. Zip. NONE!”

I am not sure what you mean as “defending our country”, because from your comment it seems we are not sharing the same Fatherland. My country is Hungary, and I have never been to the USA, which seems to be your Fatherland, if I read your comment logically.
    Now on “meddling in Serbian affairs”: as the result of the peace treaty after the First World War, with the contribution of Wodroow Fucking Wilson and his fucking 14 Points which promised an honourable peace and the freedom of all nations of the Austrian Empire, but turned out to be the classic double-standard hypocrite crap, the 1000 years old Hungary lost 2/3rd of her territory and 1/3rd of her Hungarian nationals. Who got the 1000 years old Hungarian territories of my country full of Hungarian people? Slovakia got “Felvidék”, in English the Upper Lands, Romania got “Erdély”, in English Transsylvania, and surprise-surprise: SERBIA, who got “Délvidék”, in English Southern Parts, sometimes called “Vajdaság”.
    With lucky politics and a little side help from the “most evil politician ever”, who happen to be the only one who cared about justice and reality, the name A. Hitler, during the Second World War we were able to reclaim our territory from Serbia. No happy-end though: we lost that war, and at the end, when Tito and his communist partisans “liberated” that part of Yugoslavia from “Hungarian occupation”, they had killed 40000 ethnic Hungarian civilians in a Rwanda-style ethnic cleansing process.
    Fast-forward to recent times: yes I did not approve joining NATO and giving our airspace for the US Airforce to bomb Serbia: but only because we got nothing from the deal, Hitler at least gave us back the Southern Parts for our help in the attacking of Yugoslavia: the Americans wanted it (and got it) for free.
    You have to bear in mind that a lot of ethnic Hungarians were across the border at the time of the airstrikes in 1999, and if the Serbs started fucking with them in retaliation, than we would have had to cross the border to defend them, and I think to take back our Hungarian territories from the Serbs on the sly. Also if the Serb tanks started rolling towards Hungary in retaliation, we would have had to do the same. Luckily they did not: after 10 years of constant civil war in Yugoslavia, they would have eaten our troops for breakfast.

11. Octo says:

“The Serbs are fucking crazy bloodthirsty war junkies, psychopats. They are impatient, too: if they had waited 10 years to start their warring, the USA and Jew World Order would have backed them all the way, and Serb troops would be hunting “Al-Qaeda and muslim extremists”, the muslim bosniaks and albanians, in Bosnia-Hertzegovina and Kosovo side by side with America’s finest forces and USA Special Forces advisors. Milosevic and Karadzic did not receive intel on the pending 9/11 attacks in 1989, it was too early I guess-but that is their problem.”

I don’t know about that. The KLA was very real, and it was they who were commiting terrorism and atrocities on the Serbs, not the other way round. I know, I was there. I know Serbs are proud and chauvinistic, and I understand your differences with Serbian nationalism, but the decimation of the Serbian people and nation was not to Hungary’s
    — or any other European people’s — advantage. The message was: White people will not be allowed their own nation. That’s why Serbia was dismantled.

12. Octo says:

One important thing about the KLA. It was funded by Jews applying political pressure in the US government and NATO. The US and European taxpayer funded the ethnic cleansing of the Serbs and the destruction of Serbia and Croatia.

We fund our own genocide at every turn.

13. warrior.hun says:

Octo, and all, I know the bombing of Serbia was not in Hungary’s best interest. It would have been only if Hungary received back her former territories-but she did not.
    You mention Croatia: when Yugoslavia started to fall, and the Croats started their independence war, the whole UN (Jew-N) voted for an arms export ban-to Yugoslavia. So no new weapons for the Croats. For the Serbs? They did not need new weapons-they had the whole Yugoslav Army, the fourth biggest in Europe then. If Hungary did not smuggle a few containers of the good old AK-47s into Croatia, then there would not be Croatia now. They were fighting with pistols and axes against tanks, air force, atrillery of the Yugo army.
    But you know what? There is no “good side” or “bad side” in armed conflict. It is either your people, or enemy, or outsider. I really can not understand why the USA is trying to act as a moral judge and help out in war the side they choose? Or why the USA wants to stop a war at all as an outsider? Let them play it out and if the next generation does not realise that war is bad, than they deserve it-why mouthing into it? Who put the USA to a moral high ground to decide which war and which warring side is good? Not to mention that they know fuck all about the history of the places. I just heard-I hope it is a joke-that Bush learned about the shia/sunni divide of the muslims after the Iraq invasion only… And he seemed to forget leaving the rebelling shia after Gulf war 1 to death, and he was surprised the shia did not cheer the USA after the invasion and overthrowing Saddam. They remembered the treason of the USA in the past. They have a longer memory span than the USA it seems, and this is true to all countries-even Hungary…

14. Biker says:

agreed Warrior. Hun, people that havnt lived it, should STFU. i know that the KLA were assholes, but the Serbs started the first world war! what does that say to me about them? nothing good. the US has no right to dictate who is the good or bad guy, because in the last few wars, the US has been the bad guy.

i just watched a special on the Hitlery channel last night, a rerun but i noticed some things that i hadnt the when i first viewed it. it was on the ‘end of days’ they had a series going, the apocolypse, the bible codes, the rapture, etc. this JEW named Bronstein? a supposed ‘biblical scholar’ was going on about the leader of Iran ( not gunna try and spell it) possibly being the anti-Christ! “he wishes for the destruction of Israel” and “he is activly seeking nuclear weapons” and ” this area (middle east) has ALWAYS been in turmoil!” i screamed at the TV lol. the average American soaked up all of the bullshit this tool was spewing, without bothering to research. 1. Israel was stolen from the Palestinians. 2. Israel has nukes, Pakistan has nukes, Russia has nukes, all border Iran save Israel, but with the US in Iraq, Israel DOES infact border Iran. whats wrong with Iranian nukes? when have THEY attacked anyone unprovoked? 3. the break-up of the Ottoman empire, following the end of ww1, saw the area fall into turmoil. same story as the Balkans. Britian, the U.S., and B.P. overthrew the government of Iran, and put the despotic shah back in office, do the Iranians have a reason to hate the West? id say yes they do. “the area has been in turmoil” since WE started fucking with it. President of Iraq? meet your replacement, the President of Iran, the newest world boogeyman. Israel WILL share a border with Afghanistan, and the blood, cash, and whats left of the economies of the West are going to pay for it.

15. Biker says:

the west, led by JEWS, is the anti-Christ. Lucifer is the “lord of the air” and U.S./Western airpower has dominated every war since ww2. think about it, WE.. are the bad guys.

16. warrior.hun says:

Dear Biker and all, I really do not think the USA is bad guy. As I said there is no bad guy in warfare, just us vs. the enemy, plus the neutrals, the outsiders. The “good guy-bad guy” is just propaganda. Today homefront propaganda, propaganda towards the enemy, and propaganda towards the neutrals, because of the information flow, becomes mixed up and reaches everyone, not just the intended listener. And it seems the USA wants all the people to believe a propaganda which should clearly only reach the home front and should not go over the border. For example, in all the world there is only one country who has ever used nuclear bombs, it is the USA, and every other country knows that. If we are supposed to fear Iran, because they might build a bomb which they might use if they lose their mind completely and any touch with reality, and because of this we should bomb them back to the dark ages-then we have much much more reason to fear the USA which had already used it-and deal a pre-emptive strike! I think the reason the USA seems cold and cruel in un-leashing the dogs of war on other countries, is because since Lincoln there was no war on American soil. If American citizens suffered at the hands of an enemy army, they would understand what they are dishing out to other countries.
    But I do not blame America or Americans for this. In Hungary in the last hundred years, since jewry tried to take over my country-we may say succesfully-since that, the state was not for the people but the enemy of the people. Our army was forced to take part in the communist occupation of Czechslovakia in 1968 (you may imagine how Hungarians felt after our own 1956 experience, and knowing that even the ethnic Hungarians over the border, who would have welcomed a nationalist army conquering back those territories, even they were spitting on our soldiers). So I can imagine what it is like to be used by jewry as US army is used.
    I think the first step of awakening would be-if we really wanted to fight the jews-is to turn off our fucking TV. Than apply a ball hammer to the same TV. And not buying a replacement. And to cease watching TV for our lives. We will have more time with reality and we can act based our own thoughts and impressions of the world and its people, not based on the intentions of the people behind TV.

17. Biker says:

when you attack a nation for the hell of it, you are the bad guy.

18. Octo says:

“Who put the USA to a moral high ground to decide which war and which warring side is good? Not to mention that they know fuck all about the history of the places.”

I can’t argue with that, Mr. Magyar. Hitler said almost exactly the same thing about the crypto Jew Roosevelt. This vid demolishes every myth about who started WW II. The devil is in the details, boy howdy, does this speech have em’. Even the sainted Eleanor Roosevelt got in on the kvetching for kikery. Lady Diana Mosely knew Churchill, and everyone big from that time, really. She said, “Hitler was very, very funny.” Watch this and you’ll see what she means.

“The American president increasingly used his influence to create conflicts, intensify existing conflicts, and, above all, to keep conflicts from being peacefully resolved.”

— Chancellor Adolf Hitler

It seems like a familiar MO, doesn’t it?

19. warrior.hun says:

Dear Biker,
    I do not think so. Conquering new territories, new resources, new wealth, new women for your own country/own people, looting/raping/pillaging/burning all the way and playing about with the conquered peoples, is maybe not nice, but fucking cool and glorious. Of course, defending your own country of marauding rapist invaders is also fucking glorious and heroic. I mean you may remember when you were 18, what were you daydreaming about? War, conquering the world with guns, no? Or maybe only I was that twisted at 18. Of course, now over 30 I prefer peace, but a man has to respect his former self..

Dear Octo,
    Thank you for the Mr. Magyar. That made my day!:)

20. Octo says:

@A magyar katona

Do you think Magyar Gárda, and, or, Jobbik is controlled opposition, or do they represent Hungarian, and by extension, European peoples interests?

I was in Buda and Pest, you’re right, the damage from 1956 is still evident everywhere. Bullet holes in walls, etc..

Just in case you haven’t seen this…

I heard a hell of a story from a friend who lived in Franco’s Spain, circa 1970. He was at a carvival, and some gypsy stole a woman’s purse (big surprise). The Guardia Civil was standing nearby, several of them, with German MP-38’s. The gyp broke from the crowd and the policia opened up on him. And they didn’t stop there.

They went up the hill to the gypsy camp and blasted the shit out of who knows how many for quite some time that night. True story. Just another day in a healthy European society. (sigh) The good old days.

That’s taking care of the Gypsy Problem; I can think of another Problem that needs to be taken care of the same way.

21. warrior.hun says:

Dear Octo, good question and I clearly see you are aware of what is happening here in Eastern Europe.
    Jobbik is clearly Hungarian nationalist party, patriotic and pro-hungarian. Jobbik is openly anti-semitic and pro-white, so this is authentic, started by idealist young Hungarian university students. On the other hand, this whole democracy and parties-business was created by the jews, and all political parties are infiltrated by them and ex-communists, so I would not be surprised if they had already started to disrupt Jobbik from the inside. There is no way a political party inside the system can change the system, because the rules of the system is made by jews-Jobbik is forced to work in this system, but I suppose it is better than nothing.
    There are very cool people in Jobbik including Morvai Krisztina who started her carrier as a big time human rights activist, even worked in the UN in that capacity. She was praised by the liberal media, because she fought for the rights of all oppressed people, all people suffering injustice, minorities under discrimination, oppressed women, molested children, raped women, working rights for blind, disabled people,the lot… until she was told by the UN to work on the human rights field of occupied Palestina. So she learned the facts, that muslim women are reguralry raped by Israely forces, that those poor fucking brave Palestinian kids throwing stones against tanks, when caught, are reguralry raped and tortured, and she started to raise their issue in the UN and started to fight for their rights like she used to do in the past… All hell broke loose! As it turned out, not the same human rules apply for Palestinian women and children! She was accused of being anti-semitic, and they tried to make her to recant on her words-and she refused! So she lost their job at the UN. Since then she is fighting the jews, and helped the political prisoners of the 2006 Budapest riots.
    When we had elections in 2010 the opening day of the new parlament was the same day as the anniversary of the start of the Israeli State. Some of the elected “hungarian” representatives in the Hungarian Parliament, those who had jewish origin, came to the opening session with the flag of Israel and Star of David displayed proudly on their breasts. After the official national anthem, the Jobbik representatives started singing the “Székely Himnusz”, which is the non-official national athem of the Hungarian people of Transsylvania, occupied by Romania since 1918. Everybody stood to attention, some were crying with emotion, for Hungarians that song is something very dear and special-except them with the Star of David on their breasts, these jews started talking and laughing and walking out of the room as if nothing is happening! This was the most clear and strongest message of what the jews think of us Hungarians-our whole nation was spit in the face by the jews that day!!!
    Magyar Gárda? Well, I am not fond of civilians in uniform, especially if they do not have right to have weapons to defend us from the Gypsies, but the lack of police’s will to fight gypsy crime leads to militia-like groups, but the Gárda would not be needed if police worked and kept the Gypsy in line. Of course, every second Gárda-man must be from the Secret Services who infiltraded them since day one, the jew-friend government was very worried of a uniformed “fascist” movement. You have to know, being accused by left-wing government of being “fascist” in Hungary does not sound negative in a Hungarian ear: our heroes of the 1956 uprising were called “fascist scum” by the Communists. If I hear the left-wing accuses someone of “fascism”, I know the accused “fascists” must be decent pro-hungarian people, who are spot on fighting some traitorous jewish activity.
    Jobbik and Gárda broke the hate speech barrier by adressing the “Gypsy Crime”: before this, even saying “Gypsy Crime” existed was meaning you are an evil racist, you should not even call them “Gypsy”, only “Romany”, and of course it is the majority white Hungarians’ fault that the Gypsy are killing and raping and robbing because we racially oppress them…

22. Octo says:

One of the amusing by-products of war is its pricking of the fundamental democratic delusion. For years Homo Boobus stalks the earth vaingloriously, flapping his wings over his God-given rights, his inalienable freedom, his sublime equality to his masters. Then all of a sudden he is thrust into a training camp, and discovers that he is a slave, after all – that even his life is not his own.

– H.L. Mencken, Minority Report

23. Its like you read my mind! You seem to understand a lot approximately this, such as you wrote the ebook in it or something. I think that you simply could do with a few p.c. to drive the message home a little bit, however other than that, that is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I will definitely be back. Kansas City Printing

24. Franklin Ryckaert says:

If you look at it,after its war of independance from England or its war with Mexico for the enlargement of its territory,which war or militairy intervention was actually NECESSARY for America?The Spanish war?The first or second World War?Korea?Viet Nam?Iraq? Afghanistan?Again Iraq?For whom actually did all those soldiers kill and die?Read Smedley Butler: War is a Racket. (hint: big corporations and Jewish bankers).

25. anne says:

@ EasyPat. They have no idea that they are fighting for the Jewscum. Give them a break and do your part today to inform a serviceman of the zio-treachery….

Thanks for comments, Biker. To become disillusioned is an awful thing. Sadly, in u.s. now, it’s called “growing up.” But there was a time when aging DID NOT necessarily coincide with confronting lies and betrayal of leadership.

Still, how could people not be more critical of those who tell them to “serve.” How could people not ask— Serve exactly what? Who? Why? Why and who wants “to break me down” before “building me back up” in their own agenda? How can I be sure they are my friends? Want the best for me? A future? What will be in it for me, long-term? If I am fighting for “america”—- which part of it?

The internal life of a soldier —in this way– is very interesting. What are they thinking when they go?

26. anne says:

Also—- it is even harder for soldiers to give up illusions than other people b/c there is more at stake.

It is one thing to realize one has been misled— but if one goes to war for that, then acknowledging a betrayal means you’ve made the ultimate sacrifice in the name of something wrong. And that is more than people can deal with, seems like.

The stakes are too high to acknoweledge things.

• INCOG MAN says:

Superb analysis, anne.

Yes, indeed: For Americans to stop and think they’ve been fooled so much, is too frightening to bear. They instinctively understand that it may mean the blood sacrifices of the past were really for the scum.

It’s time White Americans grow the hell up!

27. Toby says:

RE: Franklin Ryckaert
    May 30, 2011 at 12:57 am

Concur. War is just another jew racket and jew scam.

Let’s also not forget that the jews started the Civil War here in the U.S. and also The American Revolution so that jews could dismantle and disentegrate this country as much as possible to install jew control mechanisms: Illegal Fed Reserve, Illegal Income Tax (all instruments of Jew Communist Totalitarianism)= jews own the U.S.

Jews even had the unmitigated audacity to use British mercenary soldiers against us here in the U.S. in the American Revolution – couching and obsuring the fact that the American Revolution was, in fact, a jew war. (jews blamed the war on the “British crown….au contraire!). The jews then proceeded to use their ownership of printing, book publications, and mass media to re-write the truth: American Revolution and The Civil War were JEW WARS.

And so it goes, the jews continue to foment and start wars constantly (WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan et al) – insinuating the U.S. military into each and everyone of these death trap scenarios. Here’s how the unethical jew war scam operates: Jews foment the wars they instigate, jews arm and fund ALL sides ALL countries, then jews bankrupt each country financially – then jews come riding in with the “jew solution”: Buy up every asset in the country and thereby own that country. See how that works…. Brilliant strategy used by jews? Not quite. Jews are just following a template for their ultimate wet dream to be completed: Jew New World Order where jews rule the entire planet under the auspices and aegis of Jew Satanic Communism.

Additionally, here other evil-vile objectives for jew wars: Since jews are a huge criminal network that also happens to be a Satanic Death Cult, they use the deaths from these wars as “Satan’s sacrifical alter”. The wars currently occurring in the M.E. are all fomented by jews for all the above stated reasons – also these wars kill off lots of White Christians (we White Christians are a bane to the existence of jews). Jews have White Christians and Muslims duking it out in the M.E. right now – so that both sides kill each other off….it saves jews the trouble.

And while it’s true that I firmly believe in a strong military for the U.S., I also believe that continuing to fight jew wars is an exercise in participating in our own downfall and our own demise.

Here’s hoping White Americans wake the hell up and stop fighting in jew wars and exercise our strong military as a ways and means to deal with the jew problem – not aid and abet in the jew problem – and keep perpetuating the jew problem. Otherwise, it’s going to ultimately be the “End Game” for here in the U.S.

None of the foregoing is secret information. Jews openly brag about how they start all wars and get fat financially from these wars….it’s all explicated fully in jew encyclopedias. Actually jew encyclopedias should be seized and used as incriminating evidence against them…..you know, for “when the time comes”.

And, it’s coming. It’s just a matter of time.

Cheers all. And, Happy Memorial Day.

28. WHITEMAN says:

My son is serving in the US Army Military Police in the dusty shit-hole called Afghanistan. There’s not one square inch of the that shit-hole country that is worth one drop of my son’s blood. Why is he there? – supposedly to serve on the “War on Terror”. Of course, the Jew-scum, Kikevermin wrote the policy and convinced the POTUS that we should be in Afghanistan and Iraq. The US Congress hasn’t even declared war on either country, but the Jew-scum, Kikevermin who have a stranglehold on every aspect of our Federal government have us depolyed there at the cost of nearly a $1 Trillion dollars during the last 10 years.

Lets bring our boys home and turn them loose on the Jews in America.

29. t bone says:

Whiteman
    Does your son understand the jew involvement in these wars?

30. 21blackmale says:

@Whiteman and all others who have served/are serving/have family serving in the military,

I’m wondering, is your son aware of the jew problem as he serves?

I am also wondering these things for those of you who have served:

Is it the case that most of you became jew aware while serving (maybe questioning?) or before making the decision to serve?

Are those in the military that are jew aware talking about it amongst those they serve alongside or is it a taboo subject, avoided altogether?

I remember when I started learning the truth about ‘diversity/multiculturalism’ and who was behind it as I worked in a college campus’ “Multicultural Student Center” it severely affected my desire to perform. I was no longer productive until the point that I eventually just walked up to my “black-power-get-back-at-the-white-man” feminist boss and quit.

So I’m wondering, when you’re in the military and you learn about all the jew problems, how are you affected? You don’t have the option to just quit, so what do you do?

I am struggling to understand how so many honorable men can be duped so easily. And not only that, when they do find out the truth, how do they continue to fight the phony wars?

Please, if you could let me know your opinions, I’d really appreciate it.

Finally, thanks to all you who have served this country and continue to do so.

31. 21blackmale says:

Wow, tbone and I asked the same question…

32. Julian Lee says:

“Some prayed and held flag-raising ceremonies at dawn to recognize the more than 1,400 killed in combat here since the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks that triggered the war.”

One-thousand four hundred includes a lot of good White men. They would have made a lot of White women happy and been fathers to a new generation of children. And that doesn’t mention all the permanently wounded, disabled, and mind-messed. And that’s just Afghanistan, not the Jew-war in Iraq (rationaled by an Israeli-Mossad mass murder in Manhattan.)

One day these men will wake up and come after the false masters who killed and maimed so many of their bretheren based on lies and manipulation. Can’t liberals see now that Obama is just as much a war-president as Bush and just as much a tool of the Jews? Or does a mullato skin-tone make everything about a guy invisible? Wake up liberals. Wake up White people.

33. WHITEMAN says:

When my son returns from Afghanistan I plan to sit him down and educate him about the danger of the Jews in our country.

34. t bone says:

Whiteman
    Good luck. It may take a little elbow grease to undo that jew brainwashing; that which the govt does to our military.
    I’ve met some elderly vets in recent past that still dont see the jew influence on our sorry state of affairs.

21blackmale
    Thats cool. Things like that happen with ‘moderation’.

35. Comdr. Z says:

Vets are all grossly stupid (mostly goyim) who do not have the sense to ask what they are fighting for. They all died for Jews. They die today for JEWS because they are as stupid as they look. JARHEADS is what they are. Killing machines for JEWS.
    They died because they were bred to be stupid.
    Don”t breed and don’t make more of you Jew suckups.
    And Incogman, you look like a GD unshaven bum and not a representative of the White Race.

36. t bone says:

CZ
    The vets of old did not have the internet to scrutinize the jew problem. I dont think they were stupid and their graves should remain respected.
    Times are changing and so will the dynamic.

I disagree that Whites should stop breeding. That is, unless you want a black,mexican, jewish planet.
    I want exactly the opposite.

37. Julian Lee says:

“Vets are all grossly stupid (mostly goyim) “

No, most of the White men among the vets are pretty smart. But having a hostile invader take possession of their government and media was a new development for them, evolutionarily.

“Vets are all grossly stupid (mostly goyim)”

Jews call Gentiles goyim and think they are mostly “cattle,” not Gentiles.

“They died because they were bred to be stupid.”

Farm animals breed and are bred. Are fathers weren’t farm animals.

No, the power of media, mass consensus reality, group-think, and media-fed peer pressure — are the most at fault — including way back to WWII.

“All veterans graves should be bullodozed out and the contents dumped on the nearest synagogue or Jew bank or Israel itself.”

No, how about your folks’ graves be bulldozed instead.

Incogman’s avatar is a picture of Jack Nicholson.

38. Joe says:

Social Media: Air Force ordered software to manage army of Fake Virtual People

“…software that manages online “personas,” allowing a single human to assume the identities of as many fake people as they’d like.”

39. JamesTheJust says:

I don’t think my kinsmen are dumb or stupid simply because they are veterans. They are blind to the truth, but they are not stupid. And I know for a fact that there are many veterans who served for nobler purposes.

When you can convince yourself that you ALWAYS knew the depth of the jew problem and when you can convince yourself that you’ve never did wrong-headed things which you would not do today because you’ve grown in knowledge, then you can cast the first stone. Until then, we will get nowhere by causing divisions out of arrogance and inflated egos.

Just by owning a TV and having a bank account or credit card you become a jew-enabler, if you want to cast stones at kinspeople.

40. WHITEMAN says:

Comdr. Z – what have you commanded? The Rabbi dick in your mouth?

Don’t smear the name of men who have died serving our country. Some of us have a clearer understanding of what is going on and are Jew aware, but don’t smear a dead man’s name.

41. Julian Lee says:

I watched this video tonight, of an Iraqi war veteran who got his back up against Zog. All the MTV negro mannerisms are a bit hard for an old man to see, but the kid’s heroic. It gives hope and gives a clue what we should be doing — helping the awake soldiers and helping them rebel.

These men are abandoned by both Zog and their people after they are used up, and even the ones awake to the Jew-scam, apparently, are not connecting much with the drones back home or getting help from them. He has given shelter to 5 AWOL Zog-aware soldiers, that must be dangerous. Even a little to guys like him would make a difference. Because they are practicing incrementalism, American TV drones are still humming along on their mushrooms as Jews dismantle their nation. They’ll try to incrementalize right up and out our door. How far will we let it go before we get seriously activist like this fellow?

42. Julian Lee says:

Correction:

“Even a little MONEY to guys like him”

43. Marshall says:

Just when I thought I had officially seen it ALL!!!

Wow…seems anybody can be an anti-Zionist if they only try 😀

44. Louis from Montreal says:

Looking forward to that next article, INCOG. Before you put it up I would like to share some first-hand knowledge on this subject. Last November I attended a meeting here, in Montreal, in support for the Canadian GAZA BOAT project. The keynote speaker was George Galloway MP. Within five minutes of listening to him I was sorry for having paid the entrance fee. With his comments about, “Great Jews like Trotsky and Marx…”, and all the grovelling he did to the 3 or 4 noticeable Jews in the auditorium, I nearly vomitted. Galloway is a “dyed in the wool” communist. I now have serious reservations regarding the whole Gaza initiative, even though I feel for the plight of the Palestinians. A little research into the organizations behind this project might just reveal communist fronts.

45. Steve says:

@ The Propagandist

Nice little video you posted about the Iraq War Veteran, YET you still want people to support and expand the State of Satan (Israhell)? lol.

The State of Satan (Israhell) should be eradicated from this Earth. Period.

Anyone who supports the existence of the State of Satan or supports the so-called “Jew” culture in any way is a very sick individual, especially one who pretends to be an Aryan or White Nationalist.

46. Steve says:

@ Louis from Montreal

George Galloway is a ZOG Shill. He LIES about the Holocaust and Hitler just like he LIES about 9/11 and Arabs.

There are lots of LIARS out there who attempt to mis-lead the small amount of people who wake up to the Jew Sickness. For example, one freak on this website even wants you to race mix your healthy Aryan/Adamic blood with the satanic mongrel Jew Edomites and have little demon kids. lol.

47. Citizenfitz says:

Holowhopper of the day:

Misha Defonseca – she wrote a book: Misha: A Memoir of the Holocaust Years, in which she claimed, among other things, to have lived with a pack of wolves; and of killing a German soldier who was trying to rape her… when she was all of seven years old! Of course this psychotic fantasy received rave reviews in the mainstream media. Defonseca pocketed about $15,000,000 USD before her holocon-job was finally exposed, saying: “It’s not the true reality, but it is my reality. There are times when I find it difficult to differentiate between reality and my inner world.” Defonseca took things to a new holo-level by pretending she was Jewish. She isn’t – but a strong case could be made for making her an honorary Jew.

48. Citizenfitz says:

You may be cool, but are you smokin’ monkey cool?

49. Citizenfitz says:

The Psychopath Checklist. Does any of this sound familiar related to a certain group?

GLIB and SUPERFICIAL CHARM — the tendency to be smooth, engaging, charming, slick, and verbally facile. Psychopathic charm is not in the least shy, self-conscious, or afraid to say anything. A psychopath never gets tongue-tied. They have freed themselves from the social conventions about taking turns in talking, for example. >

GRANDIOSE SELF-WORTH — a grossly inflated view of one’s abilities and self-worth, self-assured, opinionated, cocky, a braggart. Psychopaths are arrogant people who believe they are superior human beings.

PATHOLOGICAL LYING — can be moderate or high; in moderate form, they will be shrewd, crafty, cunning, sly, and clever; in extreme form, they will be deceptive, deceitful, underhanded, unscrupulous, manipulative, and dishonest.

CONNING AND MANIPULATIVENESS- the use of deceit and deception to cheat, con, or defraud others for personal gain; distinguished from Item #4 in the degree to which exploitation and callous ruthlessness is present, as reflected in a lack of concern for the feelings and suffering of one’s victims.

LACK OF REMORSE OR GUILT — a lack of feelings or concern for the losses, pain, and suffering of victims; a tendency to be unconcerned, dispassionate, coldhearted, and unempathic. This item is usually demonstrated by a disdain for one’s victims.

SHALLOW AFFECT — emotional poverty or a limited range or depth of feelings; interpersonal coldness in spite of signs of open gregariousness.

CALLOUSNESS and LACK OF EMPATHY — a lack of feelings toward people in general; cold, contemptuous, inconsiderate, and tactless.

PARASITIC LIFESTYLE — an intentional, manipulative, selfish, and exploitative financial dependence on others.

PROMISCUOUS SEXUAL BEHAVIOR — a variety of brief, superficial relations, numerous affairs, and an indiscriminate selection of sexual partners; the maintenance of several relationships at the same time; a history of attempts to sexually coerce others into sexual activity or taking great pride at discussing sexual exploits or conquests.

FAILURE TO ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR OWN ACTIONS — a failure to accept responsibility for one’s actions reflected in low conscientiousness, an absence of dutifulness, antagonistic manipulation, denial of responsibility, and an effort to manipulate others through this denial.

CRIMINAL VERSATILITY — a diversity of types of criminal offenses, regardless if the person has been arrested or convicted for them; takes great pride at getting away with crimes.

50. Citizenfitz says:

Sister Teresa talks about the Swine Flu vaccine. As we here know, the NWO Elite believe there are way too many people. Too many for them to deal with effectively anyway. But they have plans…. One of these seems to be a drastic reduction of world population through pandemics. This very interesting video explores one of the ways in which they could approach “the problem”.

51. Comdr. Z says:

You have more important concens. Hopefully this scenario does not happen, but if it does Jews will be a moot point.

52. zioncrimefactory says:

The US military hasn’t committed an honorable action for a hundred years. The US military has been a puppet pawn in the Globalist Jews’ hands since at least 1913. The ordinary American soldier is not sacrificing for “America” but for the Jews who run it. What’s the honor in that?

53. Julian Lee says:

The ones who have acted without honor are the White politicians who have misdirected the Gentile soldiers. They, in a higher station, are to blame for sending them on errant missions.

Soldiers are soldiers. A soldier does duty. That is his honor.

This fact, and the detached-action-under-duty principle explicated well in the Aryan Bhagavad-Gita. (One of the few religious scriptures that is also race-affirming and race-protecting.) Some of the better men should learn to comprehend its contents in dribs and drabs.

54. Julian Lee says:

The ones who have acted without honor are the White politicians who have misdirected the Gentile soldiers. They, in a higher station over soldiers and like the position of fathers, are to blame for sending them on errant missions.

Soldiers are soldiers. A soldier does duty. That is his honor.

This fact, and the detached-action-under-duty principle, are explicated well in the Aryan-source Bhagavad-Gita. (One of the few religious scriptures that is race-affirming and race-protecting.) Some of the better men should learn to comprehend its contents in dribs and drabs.

(corrected)

55. SBD TV says:

This guy is amusing, but, without intending to be funny. He brought a wry smile to my face…………………………………………………………………….160,280

56. Hohl schribe says:

57. Hohl scheibe says:

58. Hohl scheibe says:

Biker,Octo,tea bon, tell me what was/is your MOS?? Do you know what a “house mice”is?? What’s on the 5th line on your DD214?????