So We Killed Another Raghead — Hooray for America!

“Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can’t help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East.”

– Fr. John Sheehan, S. J.

I DON’T KNOW about you, but watching all the folks out celebrating Bin Laden getting whacked seemed way too stupid to me. Don’t get me wrong — I’m not in love with rice and Goat eyeball-eating Jihadis or anything, I just think it’s not that big a deal we killed some old man, a hapless courier, his son and loyal wife using 30-40 highly-trained Seal commandos, if in fact it was Bin Laden for real.

And yeah, I’ve got plenty of doubts. One: Funny how they dumped the body out at sea right away and the media made a big deal about Muslims having to bury the body within 24 hours. They certainly didn’t care one bit when they killed Saddam Hussein’s two sons, holding the bodies for 11 days. Two: How did they match his DNA so fast, after flying all the way back to the aircraft carrier, if it takes a properly equipped lab at least 48 hours (or weeks for general police work)?

Oh, I know we’re supposed to be stoked Bin Laden got shot in the face because of the 3000 people killed on 9/11. Payback is a bitch, right?

Watching the news coverage (going on and on and on with the same crap); I got this sickening feeling I’m now living the book “1984” and Osama Bin Laden was the character “Emanuel Goldstein” (perfect name) during the nightly “2 minutes of hate” on the flat screen TVs — whom all us drugged, sex-obsessed and futuristic jumpsuit-wearing sheeple are supposed to be screaming about.

I haven’t read George Orwell’s book in many years, so I’m not sure exactly what I remember in it. I guess I should re-read it, but maybe I don’t have to now since reality has apparently caught up with fiction.

I keep asking myself why don’t people have any suspicion things are not what they seem? Are they that dumb (yes), chicken-shit (yes) and too lazy to get off the damn couch and stop watching totally stupid crap on TV (yes)?

Why are we involved in all this foreign crap to begin with? Don’t people notice how the media milks patriotism and emotions, like when they haul up the relatives of the 9/11 victims to get them to spout the company line? Funny, how they don’t interview any relatives who belong to 9/11 truth, like the “Remember Building 7.org.” I guess they can’t take a chance exposing America to something these people might say on the air, huh?

Faked photo of a dead Osama is making the rounds on the Internet, but the gruesome Photoshop job has been out there since 2010.

Ever hear the saying “one man’s terrorist is another man’s freedom fighter?” What do you think would happen if America was invaded and we had to take to the hills to fight back? The invaders would label us “terrorist” to their population during the nightly news, too.

The American people are not getting anything out of all these foreign entanglements. We don’t even get cheap gas and our dollar is going to hell in a hand basket.

Let’s look at Libya: Before the supposed “uprising” and NATO’s air attacks in support of the “rebels,” Khaddify was spearheading the African Union in creating their own money and banking, freeing the continent from the yoke of the World Bank and the International Money Fund (IMF). Plus, the New World Order has confiscated upwards of 150 billion in Libyan Sovereign Wealth Funds from Western banks. And don’t forget all those juicy oilfields, either! Read more here

Saudi Arabia, angry at American meddling in the Mideast, recently cut back oil production 800 thousand barrels and is now in the process of signing deals with Russia and China. They see the writing on the wall with our economy and what shallow friends we are with anyone but sacred Israel.

Iran’s PressTV is reporting Israeli jets are now at the American-controlled al-Asad airfield in Iraq, conducting drills, most certainly in preparing for an attack on Iran.

Hell, everything we do appears to be at the behest of Israel and Globalist NWO Jews in control of Central banking and our media. Israel’s PM, Bibi Netanyahu, is scheduled to give a speech to our Senate and House soon. Imagine that. Sounds more like the tricky bastard will be giving us our marching orders along with something big on the horizon.

These people are so nervy and arrogant that nothing surprises me anymore. The supposed “American” Jews now act like they own the place, along with being the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

They even have the absolute gall to say anyone who dares to brook issue with Jewry ends up in the dustbin of history, thanks to them being the “Chosen Ones” of God, like the stupid Jew graphic on the right (containing many historical fallacies). They really should think about adding America to the bottom along with the Palestinian group “HAMAS.” I guess they’ll do that later, after HAMAS gets the “X” and the bloody Jews kill countless more defenseless people (the hated Goyim).

My guess is the Globalist Jews have another big false flag scheme up their sleeves, right at this very moment. Their owned media appears to be putting in a lot of effort pumping up fears of retaliation by radical Muslims over this Bin Laden targeted killing. They are definitely setting the stage for something very bad and the timing would work in conjunction with their installed puppet Obama’s political re-election campaign.

In fact, once Obama is safely in for another 4 years, he can do even worse crap to this country without a care in the world (as if he gives a damn now). Give amnesty to the illegals here, open the border to more Mestizos and AIDS afflicted Haitians and Africans; release the Jew spy Jonathan Pollard; force more homo indoctrination and same sex marriage across the states; radically socialize the nation’s economy and institutions; all the while handing over more of our sovereignty to the NWO.

Another “payback” war would do nicely as an excuse for the media to say why we voted again for that lying, birth certificate-faking Obama, when they really have plans to steal the election with selective state vote-rigging anyways.

We started letting in these arrogant eastern European Jews (actually Khazars) into this country back in the 19th Century and ever since it’s been one problem after another, increasingly getting worse every decade. Anarchy, Marxism, privately-owned Central banking (fiat money), non-stop financial scams and usury, sleaze and social frictions of all sorts.

The Zionistic and often Marxist Jews are truly one subversive, poisonous race. It appears increasingly likely that America will be destroyed from within by them, sooner, rather than later. Now, do you know why I started to speak out?

And why are you still sitting there scratching your big old noggin on what’s going on in the world?

Hard drives recovered from WTC 7 show 100 million in criminal credit transfers

This entry was posted in Rants, War on Terror and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

325 Responses to So We Killed Another Raghead — Hooray for America!

1. JamesTheJust says:

All that I know is I am proud to be jewish, and people are jealous of the wonderful way we live. shalom”

You repulsive little fuck! I am not jealous of the way you THINGS live. We are going to utterly destroy every man thing, woman thing and child thing, from the genetic pool of humanity.

And this will be done; not out of jealousy. IT WILL BE DONE BECAUSE YOU DEGENERATE FUCKS AREN’T CONTENT TO WORK HONESTLY FOR YOUR GOOD LIFE, YOU WANT EVERYTHING AT THE EXPENSE OF OTHERS.

2. Marshall says:

I have look up “Pink Ice Ball” Bailey…it’s either 1.) Commie or 2.) Queer!!! Emmanuel on iceskates…now that would be something to see indeed LMAO!!!

“I told Anton I’m not going to any Pink Ice Ball!” Obama barked. Then Jarrett glided over to the fuming candidate. Her voice was very quiet and very direct.

“Barack,” she insisted, “you want to win, don’t you?”

Scowling, Obama affirmed that he did.

“Well then. You need to go to Pink Ice.”

“And he shuts up,” Gunn recalls, “and gets on the bus.”
    ———————————————————————————–

OK Bailey..after carefully examining Jarrett nee Jarotinsky with my facial spectral Hebe-o-meter, I have scientifically determined that she is of the particular DNA strain of Jew that this one is:

The normal human DNA signature is G-A-T-T-A-C-A.

The Jewish DNA signature is S-C-A-T-A-C-A.

Science to the rescue!!!

M:-D

3. Steve says:

@ JamesTheJust

Settle down buddy. Those words were just made up by Brandon O’Connell in describing how the Edomite thinks.

White Patriot? White? Patriot?

If we all went away, you’d be sitting at your keyboard, all on your own, whining about how victimised you are by all us evil haters who won’t even talk to you.

That would be our fault, of course. How could we NOT love you when you say such nice things to us, things like “Fuck off” and calling us perverts and jews? (same thing)

I know. Let’s rename this blog “hasbaRAT central” and you can invite all your nice little faggot jewish boyfriends over to whinge and whine incessantly about what a horrible bunch of White Supremacists we are.

At least you’ll have got that part right. I AM a White Supremacist. MY race, the noble Aryan Race, is the finest Nature has ever produced, and the only ones capable of permanently solving the jew problem.

Make the most of it while you can. There isn’t much time left.

5. WHITE PATRIOT says:

james the jew- getting kind of violently hysterical there aren’t you cult man? He kant hep it.

Looks like it’s CHECKMATE on all you hebes and disinfo persona characters. Three links. While these articles are well written and supported by evidence, I don’t see the jew/zionist/israhelli scum mentioned once (but readily apparent to awakened people).

The gullible mind explained http://www.naturalnews.com/z032293_gullible_minds.html

33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True, What Every Person Should Know… (Updated, Revised and Extended) http://www.newworldorderreport.com/Articles/tabid/266/ID/980/33-Conspiracy-Theories-That-Turned-Out-To-Be-True-What-Every-Person-Should-Know.aspx

The Mystery of the Norway Spiral http://www.o-fu-online.net/2010/01/the-mystery-of-the-norway-spiral/

Stick that up your hoff and rotate hasbarats. hehe

6. WHITE PATRIOT says:

barney- YOU ARE A BUTTFUCKING FAGGOT jEWBOI. GOT IT? YOU ARE NOT WHITE AND YOU ARE NOT A MAN. NOW FUCKHOFF PUNK.

7. Marshall says:

Stop the bickering Whacked Patriotard…it’s CINCO DE MAYO’ OLE!!!

😀

8. t bone says:

I remember a few months ago, there were posts that reflected v.jarretts jewishness. I’ll try to find them.
    Probably not necessary because it looks,walks , quacks, etc… like a…

valerie jarrett , vj =very jew.

9. Marshall says:

Ya got bigger fish to fry Whacked Patriotard…look at the three bizarrely ugly, but similar looking Jew kids plying their white hatred on ya!!!

Wow Marshall, Great video, especially the last 5 seconds that expose these dirty mexicans for what they really are.

Happy Cinco De Mayo’, now get off of my continent Gringo !

11. t bone says:

Dang Marsh!
    I got thru the mexicant vid, but only a few minutes of the jew spew vid. Couldnt watch those cocky,arrogant fucks for more than that.
    As much as I despise jews more than any other race/culture, the mexicants are quickly becoming a close second.

Did i really just waste 17 min. and 48 sec. of my life watching that?

t bone, i thought of ending that vid after the first 3 minutes but i think i got Hypno-Jewed by it.
    I don’t know how Marshall comes up with this stuff.

Chuck Barris, “oops” i mean Charles Hirsch ?

Yea i see the likeness there Marshall .

15. t bone says:

Bailey
    Thx for confirming it. Now I’m really glad that I didnt watch it.

16. Yeah right…. Never had a problem, there was NEVER an issue with the Marines going to the shores of Tripoli in 1803..
    Thats just a figment of ya’all’s imagination.
    All of that hooplah about “The halls of Montezuma” etc..
    READ THE BIBLE Incogman, it is SO evident that you dont read it, just use it for some insane benefit.
    SET YOURSELF FREE.

17. Silvernickel says:

“Why cant you just be honest, admit toy hate Israels gutts b/c of the Bolshevik scumbags here in America that you have aligned yourself with.”

Pure sociopathic nonsense and wacky talk and weird mumbo jumbo which doesn’t pertain to Incogman nor anyone else here, except of course, the Mad jew Bitch……Glad you finally spelled your name correctly 🙂

18. Silvernickel says:

I stopped the vid when the gay jew boys were ‘counting queers’. God that was repulsively gay.

19. Marshall says:

Hey I’m still looking for the video of the Jew picking Mexicans up to ostensibly take them all to a job site, then he drops them off in front of the Immigration Enforcement office. I bet Hoff has it somewhere…judicial inc. had it but he’s not active anymore. 🙂

20. Longhorns says:

In Islam, there are hadiths that mean: “Judgment Day will come only when the Muslims fight the Jews and kill them, until the Jew hides behind the tree and the stone, and the tree and the stone say: ‘Oh Muslim, Oh servant of Allah , there is a Jew behind me, come and kill him (– except for the Gharqad tree.)”

Allah knows best but one of the interpretations of the hadith may be as follows.

At the end of time, the mischief and destruction of Jews will increase so much and their impertinence and rebellion will rise so much that Muslims and Christians will unite and act together against them. After coming together, they will form one power against Jews and will destroy them.

There will be serious antipathy against Jews all over the world so people will inform about Jews through all kinds of communication media, and will try to eliminate them. The Prophet (pbuh) said even the stones and trees would inform about them to express the extremeness of the situation.

The Truthful Informant (the Prophet) informed us about it. It will take place sooner or later. Nowadays, they are continuing to gather in their promised land, where they will face their ultimate end; they are continuing their oppression that will cause the general conscience of humanity to decide about ultimate impact they will receive. Until the decision process of the general conscience of humanity against them, which is likened to the talking of the stones and trees, is completed, the curse of the oppressed will reach its target and the material supplies necessary for the execution of the decision given by the oppressed consciences will be obtained.

Read the rest at A war between Jews and Muslims at the end of time is mentioned….

and here The Hadith of the Gharqad Tree and the Jews

21. Marshall says:

VERY interesting Longhorns. I really don’t know squat about Islam other than they are quite reverent about Jesus and Mary. They also appear to actually PRACTICE their religion, which Jews certainly do not if their religion is the OT as they claim 🙂

22. Flanders says:

Bin Laden Communique From the Other Side

Thanks to ww3 Zionism for the video link. Here is another of his postings in which he expresses skepticism about a message by Mark Glenn at Ugly Truth. I share in his doubts about that Glenn and that site.

“Yes. That’s right. A goy just issued our jewish masters an ultimatum. He calls it, get this, “An Offer You Can’t Refuse”.”

23. Jictiodoglita says:

[url=http://freeconsumerreviews.org/orgreenic-reviews/]orgreenic review[/url] It is the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy. I’ve read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you could write next articles referring to this article. I desire to read more things about it! I have been surfing online more than 3 hours lately, yet I never discovered any fascinating article like yours. It baru aja gw di tlf darri pt. megatama informatika..gw juga bingung,kayaknya gw ga pernah ngelamar di sini..tapi untung aja gw buka” internet mau tau perusahaan di bidang pa??ternyata banyak bngt yg comment nya..kayaknya gw jg ga jd dtg.. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I’d like to follow you if that would be okay. I’m undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to new posts. I love Cool 107.5 the doo wop Sunday is my favorite part. Love that you guys stay with the 50s and 60s….those are the REAL OLDIES.