Happy Fourth of July Real America!

Time to put the FEAR OF GOD into the TRAITOROUS and ALIEN parasites!

Click “continue reading” for the REAL reason of the American Revolution — the one they don’t teach you school, fools.

When Benjamin Franklin went to London in 1764, this is what he observed:

When he arrived, he was surprised to find rampant unemployment and poverty among the British working classes… Franklin was then asked how the American colonies managed to collect enough money to support their poor houses. He reportedly replied:

“We have no poor houses in the Colonies; and if we had some, there would be nobody to put in them, since there is, in the Colonies, not a single unemployed person, neither beggars nor tramps.”

In 1764, the Bank of England used its influence on Parliament to get a Currency Act passed that made it illegal for any of the colonies to print their own money. The colonists were forced to pay all future taxes to Britain in silver or gold. Anyone lacking in those precious metals had to borrow them at interest from the banks.

Only a year later, Franklin said, the streets of the colonies were filled with unemployed beggars, just as they were in England. The money supply had suddenly been reduced by half, leaving insufficient funds to pay for the goods and services these workers could have provided. He maintained that it was “the poverty caused by the bad influence of the English bankers on the Parliament which has caused in the colonies hatred of the English and . . . the Revolutionary War.” This, he said, was the real reason for the Revolution: “the colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the colonies their money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction.”

Ben Franklin also said:

Just think about the Patriot Act and all the other Jew-insitigated “War on Terror” paranoia psyops they’ve been running on America’s head for the last 10 years. The subversive Jews call it “the Clash of Civilizations” — pretty much openly working to get Christian Whites fighting Islamic Semites and Aryans (Iran) so they can further the regional ambitions of that lousy, criminal Israel — long a project of Globalist Jewry.

The never-ending Zionist head games are part and parcel to the NWO agenda of the International Banker Jews — the ones who ultimately control money creation in central banks like the Federal Reserve. These are exactly the same issues our White Founding Fathers were willing to fight and die over.

Hell, all this was the root cause to WWII when you look deeply enough.

So on this Fourth of July, let’s remember the real reasons why the Founding Fathers went to war with England. Each of us must pledge wholeheartedly to work diligently towards the day we take back the power of money from the Alien International Jews and finally put this country back on the course of true freedom.

Thank you and try to have a nice day!

This entry was posted in History, Holidays and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

241 Responses to Happy Fourth of July Real America!

1. Vox says:

JTJ

This is beginning to remind me of time spent on VNN. If one strays away from Nazi worship and doesn’t want to go to the lengths of wearing Nazi costumes and gustepping like a homosexual Nazi worshipping, wet black leather and all the other VNN fetishes, one is apparently a jew and a infilitrator.

I’ll reiterate my stance: The Nazi’s lost the war, Hitler was an enlisted soldier, although he did receive three medals for bravery, he was a message runner, not a true combat soldier. This led to Hitler being a very poor military leader and is the reason they lost the war. He was not a prophet. Yes, the Nazi’s did have “very cool looking uniforms” but nonetheless they lost. So nothing to see here, move along. Worshipping the Nazi’s is a failed religion and it is not “brotherhood”, “aryan brotherhood”, “White Unity” or anything of the other things someone like Julian Lee cites. It’s stupidity and a waste of time. You’re Americans, not Germans. Germans would look at you as if you have three heads because you may be of German descent but you’re not German.

Yes, I do take issue with the way the White race acts. If you can’t take criticism of the way the White race now behaves, then look away because it’s reality. You know I’m telling you 100% the truth about how some, most or all of your “so called White friends” behave. I’m just trying to wake you up to the fact that they are neither White nor are they your true friends. They’re kwans. A term I have borrowed from VNN as it does seem appropriate.

Now focus on being White Americans. As far as divisiveness goes, yourself, JL and others that post over at VNN and worship the jew disinformationalist, control freak, anti-Christian, Alex Linder you are the reason any and all efforts fail at uniting the White race. You’re the ones that stand under banners like the Tea Party, Republicans, Sarah Palin, Country Music, Harley Davidson, labor unions……….. and all the other fake White bullshit that destroys the race.

2. Vox says:

JTJ

As far as Italians go, they’ve never paid their dues back to all of the Americans that they shit on, beat up, extorted, blackmailed and murdered as they thugged their way through the American experience. They did cozy up to the jew as their financiers and extorted billions from working Whites instead of doing an honest day’s work like all the other White nationalities did. They have never paid it back they were just simply let off the hook. I’m not one that let’s grudges go. I don’t get mad, I get even. Wops have shown disloyalty in the past and do exactly like jews do, they spout “I’m Italian” instead of “I’m American”. Nowadays there’s so little of their bloodline left save for the hot temper, arrogance and obesity, they could hardly even call themselves Italian anymore.

3. Vox says:

Now as far as DWC and I go, Yes, we share ideas and many common ideas. It’s most likely that’s it’s because we both had White, American, Catholic, upbringings. We’ve argued about points also. We don’t work in cahoots, we just share a common view of the America we grew up in. One that’s a disappointment and a let down.

If you want to attack us like Linder-ites for being Catholic, go ahead, just be forewarned we’re not pussies like over at VNN, we fight back.

4. Vox says:

And kudos to Incog Man:

He allows a lot of points of view on his forum. Unlike VNN where if you confirm you’re a Christian, they immediately ban you.

5. JamesTheJust says:

Vox,

I don’t know why you wrote about Nazis.

As to our race:

Different kinsmen are at different levels due to life’s experiences, That is the way it is. You were not born with your eyes wide open to the dilemma that we face. As you grew in knowledge, you came to the truth. Give others of our kin this benefit too.

Ultimately, this will become a battle between our race and all other races. We must warn our people. We cannot do this by driving them away.

If we warn them and they fail to take heed, then their blood is on their own hands. They will never listen if we start shouting at them and driving them away.

YAHSHUA summed up the entirety of The Law by telling us to love YAH first and then to love our kinsmen as much as we love ourselves.

No one has the market cornered on “truth”, but one thing I am absolutely certain of is that we are the Israelites of the Old Testament. This is an indisputable fact in light of all the evidences. I would be happy to share this information with you at any time. It may help give you a better handle on the nature of this VERY ancient battle between our race and those who call themselves jews.

The bottom line is that it is US against THEM and the “them” are not those of our race. Ignorance is common among our race because we do not think like the other races. We believe that everyone is “good” because we are good. We believe that freedom is good because we know that we would not abuse it. (And we didn’t for hundreds of years until the jew gained almost complete control.)

Freedom is for our race and our race alone! But freedom will only work in an ALL White society, which is why we were commanded over and over to remain separate (which is all that the word “Holy” means)

We should reserve our anger for the seedline of the devil and our kindness and patience for our own; no matter how blind they may be at the time.

Something you say (in a kind way) WILL have an effect on them. It may not be immediate, but some time and at some point, what you have to say will positively impact the battle we face.

6. JamesTheJust says:

Wops have shown disloyalty in the past and do exactly like jews…

And if you had a good grasp on ancient history, you’d know that these so-called Italians are in fact jews.

In order to understand our present day you must understand that:

There are TWO seedlines. One is of Adam (AWDAWM to blush. to show blood through the skin). The other is of Lucifer (as well as other fallen angels.)

This battle has been waged since the beginning.

This battle will end when ALL but our race is destroyed.

7. American says:

Just about every day now we see niggaz beating White people, including young girls. Wake up White man!

All a result of the conniving jew-rat.

8. DICARLO says:

@vox

You should be shunned you troublemaking, bigmouth, ASSHOLE, as should anyone who sows dissention among Whites. Your true color is shining through, FUCKHEAD!

9. Vox says:

Look all you Nazis wannabees should go out and buy a set of these: http://www.toysoldierco.com/images/Full/TSCPCS03-112d.jpg

That way you can have your Aryan fantasy. As for the rest of us we want some political representation. We want OUR country back! We want the borders locked and we especially don’t want you Kwans around anymore with your backwards hat wearing, nigger wannabee attitudes. You’re covered with tatoos and look like trash!

I’ve seen plenty of these “so called” Whites call for unity. They look like hell. Fat slobs, covered in tatoos blaring some heavy metal music without even thinking the band that they’re listening to is all jews.

Some of you people call me a troublemaker? You’re the troublemakers. No spine or backbone. You pick and choose what jew shit to take in instead of abandoning all of it. All you ever do is pick on Whites smaller than you and you never speak up to niggers or jews. You don’t get out there and do something about it. You just sit and whine to each other like a bunch of sissy faggots.

I’m posting this against my better judgement in the hope that perhaps it may actually make it out of Spamblinka, where all us hasbarats are stuffing our faces with bacon and shellfish.

JTJ said

Too true JTJ, but that’s what happened here a few weeks ago. Since then it’s been jew-lying Lee, The Mad Jewess and just a few others, some of them highly suspect. It used to be a good place for White People, but not any more.

Read this (below) and tell me that’s NOT what’s going on here at IncogLand.

Finally, here’s a video for you. Make of it what you will.

R.I.P. IncogLand. I’ve got a lot to thank you for, but I won’t be back.

11. Marshall says:

I’m kind of thinking it might end up being all other races against Jews JTJ!!! They ARE “contrary to all men” after all 🙂 Now that everybody can talk freely online, the Jew thought bubble is dissipating rapidly hmm?

12. Vox, WOW,

I don’t about Nate, WOW you make great points about the Orthodox
    supporting him. He does cry like a baby for funds and donations, every
    other post he is panhandling just like the article says?

“Will Robinson radar” maybe he is Dr. Smith in disguise? LOLS?

Jewlian, were you the same one calling David Duke names, who fuck comes on
    a site mainly for White Christians, and denounces Dr. Duke’s work?

Now I think, may “Asshole radar” is beeping!

Tbone thanks, actually, I think, the Joseph Goebbels video came from WOW
    on another site, but I loved it so!!!!

Yeah Vox, this dude told me how to embed, Hoff told him, it worked fine,
    he said, copy URL, hit enter twice, paste, then enter a couple more times
    then post it,and it worked fine.

DWC

13. That was my post last nite, still waiting a day later????

What he doesn’t think that URL and article will get around??

Await Moderation July 5, 2011 @ 5:03 pm

@ Bro Nate

Thy enemies abound Nate:

DWC

DWC

14. Vox says:

“TEACHER! VOX IS LOOKING AT ME AGAIN!!”

15. WoW says:

GTRman,

That’s cool. I misinterpreted your post as being your own words. But at least we’re all on the same page now. LOL

16. ICM,

“I hear anymore crap about Italians here, I’m sending over Guido”-ICM

No No not Guido???

My father’s( Dutch) family married a lot of Italians.

They can be a difficult culture, but if you befriend them, this is where I disagree
    with Vox, I find they can be loyal.

Hell, they put up with an Irish Dutch MFer, (worst temper combo on earth)
    like me, they are OK with me.

DWC

• INCOG MAN says:

Hell, I might come over and do my best Joe Pesci imitation on any anti-Italians coming on INCOGLAND. Italians (minus the Crypto-Jews) are White and get way too much crap out of Jew Hollywood.

GOT THAT, GOOMBAS?

17. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Incogman

O.K.

It’s your blog. Point taken. If you’ve been checking around you’ll know that if ANYONE has said bad thing about you, it’s been ME.

I reckon it would reflect well on you, if you played the white man, and graciously extended a blanket amnesty, to those with a sense of puzzlement, who have been the mainstay of your operation for the last coupla years. Don’t need to include me in it. Press reset.

Barney included. Hoff. Flanders. You know the ones.

May’be yer just a stubborn bastard, who doesn’t like to be told what to do, or think!
    Like me.
    I don’t buy the whole stars guffola, but being a Taurus, apparently they’re stubborn and unyielding. That’s me. I’d cut my nose off to spite my face, on a point of principle. And often do. Though i don’t have as much to play with, as yer common or garden kike.

How about it?

Cut to the chase?

@DWC

Cheers.

This from Hoff.

Guy Clark song.

• INCOG MAN says:

I don’t know why people feel they can come on here and threaten me by saying they won’t visit anymore. What? Do they think that’ll make me cry like a baby? Waaaah, Joe Blow won’t come to my site anymore because he thinks I’m too mean!

18. t bone says:

I know how you feel Jen.

Marsh,
    ‘all other races against the jews’?
    That would be great.

But I think others races (mexicunts, negroes,etc…) are easily persuaded by material things and money. Some traitorous ziotard Whites arent exempt from these double-crossings either.

Goebbels said something in the vid that DWC posted:
    ‘jews show nobility and generosity to offset the masses from what theyre really up to’
    (paraphrase).

I can see the jews getting a few mexicunt and black puppet politicians for exactly this cause; telling their people that jews are harmless victims.

Remember, these savages are not White. They dont think like us. If the jews promise them welfare and playstation for the rest of their lives they’ll do anything the jews want.

Minorities are easily confused by the jew. Not Whites.
    We are their main threat, exclusively.

19. Cannibal,

“You thought I would need a crystal ball to see right through the haze”
    Getum Pete!

I saw that, I think, as a kid of around 6 or 7 in 67 or 68, The Who on
    the Smothers Bros, Keith Moon put plastic explosives in his drums
    and at the end of “My Generation” blew them up.

Shit hit the fan that night, they say Pete Townsend is still
    slightly deaf in one ear from being too close.

Ahh Cannibal the hey day of Rock and Roll!

DWC

20. Tbone,

Goebbels was the Bomb wasn’t he? He had them pecked dead to rights!

I love, “you can’t show a Jew mercy and kindness, or they will use it against
    you.”

Also “you can’t neither be for the Jew, or IGNORE him, if so ,you are against
    your own kind.”

Does that sum it up???

Every other human being sees mercy and kindness as a “virtue” and
    A positive, they see it as a NEGATIVE, “weakness” to EXPLOIT.

DWC

21. Rich says:

Hey Incog!
    You’ve spamblinked me time and time again for gettin into it with J.Lee, and now it seems everybody and their Brother is attacking the poor guy. I’m just asking, where is the support now?
    P.S Dont get all pissed and blink me again cause I got good stuff to offer and I aint callin no one jew:{)

22. t bone says:

Yeah DWC,
    those Goebbels quotes about jews are winners.
    I’d like to see more if you have any links. In the interim, I’ll do some searching.

23. Rich says:

Unbelievable! The frickin braindead have followed a white lady for 3 years, who was found not guilty of killing her daughter, and this circus of dirty niggers does not even get the attention that it fully deserves. Niggers = Plague

24. Rich says:

Don’t worry about all the racial tension though, Quannell X the leader of the new black (nigger) panthers party is going to straighten everything out, see he believes that it wasn’t just 18 niggers guilty of this but maybe sum raciss people too. STFU nigger!

25. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@ Disgusted white Christian

“Ahh Cannibal the hey day of Rock and Roll!”

Ain’t over yet dude.

I’m not sure it’s even begun.

Kicking a kike fer Christmas.

Do it!

@Rich

Point i made here.

Incogman

This is where i might have said “bad things”.

I may have been wrong. Nah i was.

I extend my unreserved apologies.

Just annoyed that’s all.

If yer gonna stick me in “mockeybor”, chuck me a hint!

Halfway down the comments.

I don’t lie though eh?

Do i hear the cock crow?

26. Julian Lee says:

Vox: ““America” is a Christian nation. VNN members are aethists and I suspect are also “closeted homosexuals” which explains their desire to want to cozy up too close to other men. Men can be friends but most men don’t need the “closeness” that JL wants. That makes me highly suspicious of another man when he wants that type of relationship as I have no desire whatsoever to take a shower with you.

Enough of this typical Jew troll.

27. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Sorry again for putting you in a bad light. I was still in a huff. Julian put me there
    De nada.

Feel free, anyone, add to that thread.

Get in among ’em!

• INCOG MAN says:

28. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“Men can be friends but most men don’t need the “closeness” that JL wants. That makes me highly suspicious of another man when he wants that type of relationship as I have no desire whatsoever to take a shower with you.”

This is true.

At least for me.

Men have people they know, and can rely on.

Women have “friends”.

It’s a different dynamic.

Check kikebook, and you’ll see what i mean.

A man, is always alone.

It’s how it is, and was designed to be.

29. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“Don’t be jacking up people here just for giggles, CR. And don’t think I pay attention to what you try to do.”

Why would i do that?

Don’t i spell it out?

You got me all wrong dude.

Not for the first time.

Different sensibility?

I don’t blame you for being suspicious, but neither should you, for others feeling the same way about you.

30. Julian Lee says:

White Brotherhood 101

1) Be decent. (Be moral, be friendly — be White.)

2) Get to know 2-3 other White men in your area or town who are racially aware.

3) Meet together somewhere once a month and just talk about our situation.

4) If any are married, stay away from their wives. (Let any wives befriend each other naturally.)

5) Let the group expand a little if others know more who would be receptive.

6) Share good websites, books, and racially aware info sources.

7) If any have knowledge or experience with firearms, those should teach the others who are inexperienced, at least show them where and how to learn.

8) Have each other’s phone numbers, emails, etc. as developments develop in future.

9) Try to get another “talking cluster” like that started in another town, suburb, or nearby area. Connect the clusters, like a network.

10) Stand by for exigencies.

11) Have some sort of plan in the case of a black riot. Who would call who, who would come and with what.

All White men, nationwide, should be strengthening and growing their friendships in this way. It’s only male solidarity that can ensure protection of a people, or even the hope. The women will follow when they see the men getting on the same page and being connected in real life.

It can also be good if some of them are of the same church, or are open to going to churches. A few going to churches may stir up a few other White men who might be receptive. (Church is also a good place to meet decenter White women, for the unmarrieds.) The White churches need to be strengthened anyway, and White religion. So going to church helps the church and gives some community cohesion points.

This is the simple, basic, level of White male friendship and connection that I refer to when saying White males need to get connected in friendship and mutual support. And this obvious necessity is what Jews like “Vox” don’t want to see. Thus they want to defame it and perv things up on this board. Vox is the most typical Jewish agent I’ve seen here. (With just enough disinfo to keep people hanging on.)

Friendship is good. Brotherhood is good. The women depend on it.
    In fact, men who DON’T make male friends and can’t form associations with other men — have something wrong with them. (So do those, like Vox, who can’t comprehend male friendship and think of gay sex when it’s brought up. Weirdo? Or just a Jew.)
    _____________________
    (Or I guess we could try “Vox’s” chief recommendation for White activism: Going to the video store, “waiting for a Fred Sanford type black to walk by,” waving the video in his face, saying stupid things to him, then hoping blacks will fight the Jews.)

31. Julian Lee says:

Isn’t his whole point here to jack people up? (And ugly up the board.)

The woman in his avatar was the member of a drug-crazed hippie cult who wanted to start a race war between blacks and whites. (This from the book by the attorney who represented them.) They believed that the blacks would win, and should win, so they carried out murders of Whites in southern California to try to get the race war started. They believed that after the Whites were all dead, the Blacks would have a hard time running things and getting anything done. Thus they would come and appeal to Charlie Manson and crew, who would be safely hiding underground during the race war, and appeal to them to guide and lead them.

The woman in this over-indulged hasbarat’s avatar is the one who butchered the beautiful Nordic woman Sharon Tate alive while she begged to spare her for the sake of her child, plunging a kitchen carving knife into her belly, later writing “Helter Skelter” on the walls in blood (Because Charlie liked the Beatles.) The woman in “Cannibal Rabbi’s” pic was a murderess, and a member of a drug, sex, and murder cult run by a nutcase that is one of the most abhorrent and repulsive things possible to bring up in front of White people, especially White women.

That’s the photo he has for his avatar at the pro-White, anti-corruption site Incogman.

Cannibal Rabbi is a Jew.

32. Julian Lee says:

White male moral regeneration plus friendship (and networking for really getting anything done in real life) — is the one thing Jews fear.

That is the reason the two Jews here — Vox and Cannibal Rabbi — want to perv it up.

It’s such a typical tack of the hasbarat it’s boring.

33. Cannibal Rabbi says:

It’s like good whiskey or poitin/moonshine.

Distillation.

Friends?

On an operation, doubt is death.

I choose life!

34. Julian Lee says:

The Jewish message is: Whites must be disconnected and alone, without alliances. Note how the two Jews here cleverly serve that. (Protocols: “No collective save our own.”)
    In fact, they’ve worked in cultural influences for decades (see Kevin MacDonald) to start this atomization process, which is the opposite state of our fathers and grandfathers had. The two trolls here are simply working the same old Jewish strategy. The thought of real-life networking (actually expressing the “right of assembly”) scares them for good reasons. It would be the reversal of all their most important work.

Incogman, I don’t like to find any fault with you in front of the board, out of respect. But I’m at a loss why you keep letting this one back in. It does not create a White friendly or positive blog. Just my opinion. But Lynda has said the same, for one.

35. Cannibal Rabbi says:

What have i done now?

Julian you miss my point. Perhaps deliberately. Perhaps not.

As a man. I have other men i trust. I know them, their capabilities, their weaknesses. Pals maybe. Friends? That’s a long way.

@ Incogman

“You know something? You never comment on the subject at hand, do you?”

You got me. Have i upset you in some way?

Ask away!

36. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Incogman

How am i to understand how that will work, and does it apply to everyone else?

Why are you and Julian tag teaming to give me a hard time?

What’s up dude?

• INCOG MAN says:

No, I just want to see what you think. It seems all your comments are nebulous odes to yourself. Get cracking.

• INCOG MAN says:

My sole purpose is to awaken others to the Jew. If you don’t feel the same way, then take a hike. And that goes for everyone.

37. t bone says:

CR
    I know youre not a jew.
    Since youve been back youve conducted yourself quite well.
    I’ve read the posts and you did nothing at all to stir up shit.
    Thats the way I see it.

Incog,
    All due respect. I would never suggest to you how to run your blog and I commend you for putting up with a lot of shit but CR is a vet here and he has taken the high road.

• INCOG MAN says:

OK, t bone, your word is good with me. I get a little bollixed up sometimes. I dislike having to SPAMblinka any true White. However, there are some extremely tricky Jews out there.

38. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Thanks t bone.

Thanks Incogman.

39. Rich says:

Incog, good sir please don’t fall for all this Stufff. You my good man are being Played! Dis-agree much? Just Ask!

40. JamesTheJust says:

And if Whites buck the jew message, they must be fags….

I have close male friends. These are friends for life. My male friends have gotten me out of many a bad circumstance and as a friend, I’ve done the same for them.

When the SHTF I know I can call on my male friends and they’ll be there; weapon in hand if necessary and they know that I’ll be there for them.

There’s no sex, kissing or hugging with my male friends and if anyone ever suggested to us that we are queer because we’re friends; all of us would be paying such an asshole a little visit.

41. t bone says:

Its all good CR, Incog.

Number one priority;
    expose the jew!

This is a short, new vid from a several part series. I didnt watch all of them yet (some are lengthy) but the ones I watched are very informative.

42. American born says:

T-Bone, watch them if you have time. I v’e seen many videos with this guy and he breaks down the communist subverion throughly.

He was KGB agent and has an insider view of subversive activites in the media.

43. Marshall says:

The world’s tiniest Jew thinks you’re gay JTJ. I’ll go kick his ass, just let me know

Susan Atkins killed a jew lovin’ whore, so what ?
    HELTER SKELTER!

45. JamesTheJust says:

Go for it Marshall. If its a jew squash it.

46. lochness says:

What I find incomprehensible is how any intelligent white person can worship a jew and believe that the old testament is truth. We will never free until the bible christian yolk is broken. Europe started to die the moment our forefathers were murdered in order to be christian.

47. Word to the wise before I go out hob knobbl’in in this land usurped by kike Jews!

Do not ever accept an apology from a Motherfuck’in Jew Rat!

Jew’s are programmed from birth not to be apologetic concerning any of the evil and cut throat atrocities they commit against non Jews with consistent regularity.

One of the greatest powers the Jew has over normal humans is the power we voluntarily grant to him by accepting his feigned pretenses of remorse and allowing him to continue his assigned mission to destroy us.

Do not ever accept an apology from a Jew. A Jew must be smitten into the dust in the instant he offends against any one of us. It is the only way to deal with these Satanic rats!

48. pizzed off says:

hey VOX as far as usin the bipolar madjews mouth for a toilet ,,get in line dammit ,,ha ha …she is potty mouth …..real americans support their allies =israel ,madjoo sez and then she says immediately that incog supporters support fakestein ….huh?? …we dont support israel or recognize it as having any legitamit positive purpose (ZOG) and we are firm believers in the divinely inspired constitution and bill of rights…we are to have these things without any abridgement or documents ….we dont support fakestein either and would launch a devastating atack on israel and all her war crime enthusiasts who even are some ww2 jew war crime perpetrators against german citizens ,,zionist bolshevik bunds etc in hiding in zog…try them and the current crop and execute promptly…return the land to the actual heirs the palestinians who no fault of their own possess abrahammic isaac jacob blood line…but no matter for the descendand whos who game ,,,the palestinians were living there for 2000 years creating the farms and kibbutzes which the ashkaanz also stole….1947 and the war of pornographic satanic talmud ashkaan liberation is commenceing with the murder of 70,000 infrastructure indigenous palestinians and all the british that were executed by the jews ….not to mention the lebanese murder of 40,000 civilians in 92 and our marines gettin blowed up cus we tried to intervene before the jews actually had more power as they do now…time to pay them back with interest …they like interest and payback…….ps barney yer a huge fagg