Commie-Style MLK Statue Goes Up in DC

I have a dream… to have a statue like that someday!

LATELY, YOU MAY have seen the expensively produced TV commercial touting the unveiling of the statue of Martin “Luther” King (Jr.) in Washington, DC on Saturday. The ad shows a noble young black lad, proudly gazing on his hero’s visage, as multicult Whites and pleasantly dressed blacks gather together at a long table in front of Lincoln memorial to break bread. The imagery is enough to make any sane person, unencumbered with Jewy brainwashing, puke.

Many are describing the thing as “Maoist” in look — not surprising considering the whole thing was carved in China (where communism meets slave capitalism — a fervent dream of Jewry). The sculptor, Lei Yixin (right), once even did a monolithic statue of the portly genocidal mass murderer Chairman Mao Zedong himself. It’s all just perfect for where AmeriKA is headed.

Before you blow me off as being a blind racist, stop and think it out: The never-ending PC/multicult/worship the black man crap has long been part of the over-all agenda to silence and cow White people so we don’t form a cohesive political threat to the real power structure — now busy turning us into Chinese-style worker drones as part of the New World Order agenda.

Regardless of where you stand on the political divide — retardican, democrap or somewhere in-between — know this: The evil globalists have been keeping us at each other’s throats as they do their thing; while we bicker and gripe, they plot and pursue long-running NWO gambits everywhere. Each day we see more and more evidence that this is the real deal — hell, everyone knows something is up.

Undoubtedly, corporations were extorted millions to the supposedly non-profit Martin Luther King Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation (apparently, a big race scam operation). Fiscal liquidity these businesses could and should have used to create jobs in America instead of spending it on this race pride extravaganza.

Of course, multicult Whites probably made up the bulk of individual contributions. Knowing how little blacks donate to causes (like Haiti earthquake and Katrina relief funds), it’s a safe bet that liberal White people ponied up the most.

And it’s virtually certain Big Jew media contributed extra cheap, or maybe even free rates on national TV commercial time. Par for the course when it comes to anything non-White orientated.

All that contributing wasn’t the case with the greedy King family. They pocketed over $800,000 just for the use of “King’s words.” Pretty sweet deal considering his “I have a dream” speech is said to have been written by NAACP president and Marxist Jew Kivie Kaplan (right). Jews ran the NAACP (supposedly a black thing) until late in the 70’s or maybe even longer (the NAACP Legal Defense Fund is still under Jew control). King was a total creation of White-hating commie Jews and Jew media, seeking to jack-up black militancy and undermine White America — much like Obama come to think.

And it would not be so surprising the speech was written by someone else, considering MLK was proven to have plagiarized substantial parts of his doctoral thesis, sermons and books. This guy was a lying phony and loved partying down with multiple prostitutes using donated, church funds. Even his name was a big fat lie (it was really Michael King).

But Jew-controlled media is bound and determined to push race-mixing on America, plus too scared to breathe a word, or the “urban youth” might go haywire and burn down entire cities over the racist White man dissing their hero.

All this crap is going on as America is getting ripped off left and right. We’re supposed to be having a debt crisis, right? Then why are we giving away billions to countries that directly compete with the American worker? Places like Brazil, India, Mexico and even China gets foreign aid for God’s sake. Hell, the US government gives tax breaks and even funds new business in foreign lands. As taxpayers, each of us are actually paying for our own race and country’s doom.

The lousy Jews must be laughing their asses off!

Yep, the International Jew is behind it all. He wants to create a borderless world to maximize his profits and, since the Mongol Jew has never had nationhood (until they stole Palestine in 1948), the dispossession of Whites of their very own homelands will level the playing field, allowing his kind greater freedom to steal and remake our countries at will.

Jerusalem, Israel, is where they want as the World’s capital (they often even say so in public). The West will be long turned into totalitarian states, ruled over by high tech police forces. The lousy Jews already own the media, where racial comrades and fooled shabbos goys manipulate politics, destroy opponents with PC slanders and brainwash the majority from the earliest age.

This long-running satanic scheme has been the whole basis behind the slow destruction of White countries of the West and our own race.

Barry Soetoro, AKA Barrack Hussein Obama, is obviously a media manufactured puppet of the Globalist Jews. No doubt whatsoever. How could this arrogant illegal Kenyan get away with passing off such an obvious forgery as that PDF he posted up on the White House website as his “birth certificate”? How is it the media stays mostly silent about any real details of the new police state, and all the new revelations about 9/11 or just how many non-Whites are being flooded into our lands, not just from Mexico but Africa too?

Us White people are now actively, purposefully being dispossessed of our countries — politically and demographically. God, when will you get it?

So while some of you may be happy about the MLK statue, since you think of yourself as so egalitarian about race and all that jazz, know this: You are actually unwitting foot soldiers for the real power structure behind true evil in this world: Wars and upheavals in the Mideast; constant Neocon warmongering against enemies of Israel; the killing and maiming of millions of innocents, Muslim or not; horrific false flag events done to American civilians like 9/11; the economic thievery of central banking and debt servitude; race and social frictions of all sorts designed to screw up our heads.

In other words, if you want to be all lovey-dovey about every other race but your own, you’re directly supporting and greasing the wheels for some truly evil SOBs, who very well may spark another global war in their evil Talmudic racial/religious agenda. A war that could easily burn you alive in a millisecond. All that crap about Vatican black popes and secret Nazis conspiracies, is just that: CRAP!

You think for one GD sorry minute if any of that was true, Israel could get away with all that it does? Do you think the media is really free, when they get exposed in lies and obfuscations almost daily now? Don’t make me laugh, multicult bozo.

Just look at the bigger picture here and look at the history over the last 100 years. The devious Jews have obviously been using the entire black race thing to advance their NWO designs. You had better get ready, because we’re soon going to have to take it to them in the streets and fields to fix America!

Must read: The White House Insider: The Obama Plan

THIS JUST IN: Looks like Hurricane Irene will hit DC on Saturday and Sunday, ruining any planned celebrations, most likely even those indoors. Maybe it was an act of the big man upstairs, eh? As for me, I’m personally praying Irene will wipe-out both DC and Jew York city right off the face of the map!

This entry was posted in ObamaNation and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

110 Responses to Commie-Style MLK Statue Goes Up in DC

Incog I don’t know if you realize it, but The Ugly Truth borrowed your art work. They gave you credit. Your name is on the picture.

Yeah, it’s my portrait of the Mad Jewess. I put my nom de plume on it (like all my photoshop creations seen here). Mark Glenn is more than welcome to use it and anything else.

3. t bone says:

Loki says:

‘The jews are not our problem. They just responded to a society hell-bent upon being another Babylon’.

I disagree. The jews ARE our problem.

The reason certain White societies are ‘hell-bent’ on being another Babylon is because of jew infiltration which, over time, has led to their empowerment by exploiting the human psyche and its vulnerability to meaningless, quick-fix vices.

To overcome this is a mountain to climb and blaming Whites is not the answer.

We have become very jew-wise over the last 5 years or so because of the vast multitude of info that is available on the net. This was not a possibilty as recent as a generation ago.
    Plus the jew problem wasnt as evident then,as it is today.

‘Blame’ is pointless. We must all be accountable right here, right now if there is a difference to be made.

Be a teacher, not a preacher and better days are imminent.

ZCF: Looks like an excellent job. Maybe I can run it here for the 9/11 anniversary?

5. t bone says:

Dang ZCF!
    I was just looking at that new bit you did about 911.
    Tons of info.

I’ll need to reserve a little time to go thru it all but it does appear to be very well done.

I dont frequent too many sites as a commentor but I will post the link as I go.

6. Hoff says:

This is a priceless video proving how jew”media” is lying to us all- First three minutes.

7. t bone says:

Hoff, I just watched that vid.
    Incredible.

Bookmarked.

8. American says:

Incog,

You have a special talent in awakening others, knowing how to drive a point home. Thanks again for everything. Mostly for my awakening, but the others I’ve been able to get through to as well. As dire as things look (not just for us Whites, either), I continue to see big changes. Your point about the jewish controlled mainstream media getting exposed daily by the internet is spot on. I see it myself, and pass the message along to as many people, as quickly as possible every time.

We have lots of work to do, but I’m much more optimistic than 2 years ago when I first understood the truth. No matter what’s on the horizon, jews will find themselves at the center. They should have “globalized” the planet without breaking down sovereignty, after all they already controlled everything but had to push further. It was their mistake, letting greed expose them to the Goyim they exploit the whole world over. And now we have a prison to send them to, Israel.

DUMP ISRAEL!

9. Julian Curtis Lee says:

Yes that is a very powerful new page by ZionCrimeFactory. It’s one of the most comprehensive things I’ve seen yet on 9-11, and very up-to-date. Well-written, too. It is going to have an impact. Everybody should make full copies and backups of that page.

10. American says:

Now, I’m off to watch Hoff’s video, leave comments, and share it on tbone’s recommendation.

I’m glad to see Hoff focused on kicking ass. The energy spreads!

11. Jo Jackson says:

T Bone 2.10 PM

Very well said !
    But …. I have to say that a white Caucasian toady/sycophant, educated enough to knowingly kow tow to commie Jew ideology and their scheming is as bad if not worse. They are despicable cowards if nothing but traitors.

People like Clinton’s wife and the ‘educated’ avaricious Jew, Chinese, ethnic, nigger et al toadying white trash who follow her line with a calculated, self centred view to lining their bank accounts and feathering their stinking nests at the demise of good, law abiding, fair minded white people deserve a bullet between the eyes.

It is scum like them that have brought about the chaos not just in white Southern Africa but Africa itself. They’re doing it to the Middle east as well as Europe and North America.

Despite being the majority demographically in Europe and North America WE are going to LOSE our nations just as the Rhodesians did and South Africa right now.

Our children will be at the mercy of savages – look to “Zimbabwe” and “Azania” to see what fate awaits them.

Whilst we concentrate on ball games, emptying our balls, wining and dining, ignoring the parasites that are supposedly leading us and skinning one up… the roaches will gradually overwhelm us – there will be nowhere to go.

This may be controversial given Churchill’s legacy but he had some damn good quotes for inspiration…

“If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.”

“One ought never to turn one’s back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.”

You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.

Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy.

“A communist is like a crocodile: when it opens its mouth you cannot tell whether it is trying to smile or preparing to eat you up”

Just look at the features of that beaver faced chink… wonder how many cats and dogs, rats, reptiles and rhino horn he’s consumed with his jew buddies…?

Good vid, Hoff. I’m putting it in Video of the Week. Here it is, too:

13. Hoff says:

Thx American. Now all, let’s get back to what we are the supreme commanders on – bashing the lying jew scumbags.

14. Vox says:

DWC

No punishment, not even a scolding for Hoffski only support from his fellow rats.

15. American says:

You got that right, Hoff!

Been busy sharing your video and Incog’s site for the last few hours, while having a good time doing it. 🙂

DUMP THE JEW WORLD ORDER!

16. Disgusted White Christian says:

@ Hoffl

“l changed kibbutz four time because l didn’t like the jews there. l was there for six months, over the winter in EU. Any non-jew that goes to PiZZrael and stay there for only two weeks and still like the jew scumbags need their head examined.

The jews treat all non-jews as niggers in Kikistan.”

l don’t do mail. l never sent a mail to BN.”

Go fuck yourself DWC”- Hoffl

Guess what, I didn’t “fit the narrative” for Kapner.

Listen , I tried to contact the guy, about the article, he blew me off 3 times
    so I exposed him here. You should of thanked me, he is
    a swindler!

WOW , told us you turned me in. Go cry to him!

DWC

17. Disgusted White Christian says:

Vox,

Meet me over at Vets Today under Gordon Duff’s latest article,
    if you are on today.

DWC

18. Disgusted White Christian says:

Vox,

“DWC

How do you feel? I mean your injuries? because it looks like you’ve been thrown under the bus on here.”-Vox

You telling me, 2 or 3 of my posts went to Spmablinka already??

DWC

19. kerdasi amaq says:

I think that some posters here are suffering from an exaggerated sense of their own importance as far as this site is concerned.

20. Jo Jackson says:

Look at this piece of shit labelled Richard Cato. Look at its features on its Facebook photo. Is that a kike or what? http://capetownnews.co.za/2007/10/24/white-south-africans-the-trouble-with-white-south-africans-is/

This is the form of “white” vermin that ordinary unaware whites i.e. the sheeple are clueless about.

Roaches like this don’t just exist in South Africa they exist EVERYWHERE in white countries – know and study the features of this fucking thing.
    It’s ‘things’ like this who pedastal and back feral niggers of the form like Mugabe and Malema – all of them.

21. t bone says:

Jo
    That is correct. There are many traitors amongst us.

I should have been more clear that it was Whites of yesteryear that I was referring to as they did not have the wherewithal that we have today.

Anyone who is currently sucking up to the jew is making a bad move. Political bias, watching TV, reading newspapers, negroball, hedonistic behavior,etc…
    All are empowering devices used by the jew to tighten the stranglehold thats been thrust upon us.

I’m not saying that people should go up to their jew bosses tomorrow (if thats the case) and call him/her a kike but they should know where they stand and maintain a certain level of preparedness for when the SHTF.

And so many Whites are waking up as I type this. But I (we) have been more than patient. IMO, theres probably months, not years where they must decide which direction the wind blows.

Indecision is not an option. Playing both sides is a no-no and indicative of jew behavior.

22. Hoff says:

Hey incog. You want a thread of your own at Hofflandia? Hehehe … 9D))

23. Hoff says:

WOW , told us you turned me in. –DWC–

===

l don’t have a clue about “turned me ln.” BN wrote that it had come to his knowledge that you was slandering him over at incogland. BN got people working for him and l guess they are able to read english. All they have to do is read what you youself wrote about BN.

24. Citizenfitz says:

The Israel/911 blog by ZCF is very powerful. An editorial consideration: he might want to reconsider using loaded terms like “rats” and “subhuman”. Many if not most people are made uncomfortable by such assaults on their flabby prefrontal lobes. Take a lesson from politicians – who’ve learned the truth of that – and take the higher road. It appeals to a wider audience. And I can then send out links to his blog to more than the four or five addressees that I have. Unlike those of us here, most of your’s and my acquaintances aren’t yet able to see the forest for the heebs.

25. Loki says:

“[Walt] Disney denounced Roosevelt for calling the 1900s the ‘Century of the Common Man.’ ‘Balls!’ Disney said. ‘It’s the century of the Jew, the union cutthroat, the fag, and the whore! And FDR and his National Labor Relations Board made it so!'”

26. Disgusted White Christian says:

Hoff there it is

WoW says:
    August 24, 2011 at 8:35 pm

“Vox,

Just to be clear, it was not Hoff that told me. I was told in email by the one that Hoff squeeled to, the Head Honcho himself. Sorry for the confusion. Bye guys.”- WOW

I don’t really care anymore, cuz the shit woke me up to Milton’s garbage!

You never get sick over there Hoff, playing second fiddle to those religious
    lunatic zealots like Stav??? The guy is a certified nutcase??

I originally contacted Kapner about EXPOSES the guy WHO MADE THOSE
    charges, Vox asked, about the loony bin stay, and he NEVER REPLIED??

I asked to post it, and let’s defame this hoaxer, soiling your name, Nate, again
    I got the”Hanoi Mitlon” silent treatment.

Old saying my dad use to say, you better heed it too, “fool me once, shame
    on you, fool me twice, shame on me.”

DWC

27. Julian Curtis Lee says:

“The Israel/911 blog by ZCF is very powerful. An editorial consideration: he might want to reconsider using loaded terms like “rats” and “subhuman”.

I agree with this. It’s too emotional and will turn away a number of people who would otherwise consider the information. Let the information speak for itself and leave others to feel emotions. Once you try to provide the emotions for them, they tend to reject it, feel that the article’s not “balanced.” The one so impugned becomes the “underdog,” and they start wanting to root for them, especially women. One of the fastest ways to turn away women, especially, from your case is to call the foe “subhuman.” I was watching a thread on YouTube. There was a White European woman who was considering the pro-White view, open to it, discussing the immigration problem in Europe. One poster started calling the immigrants “sub-human.” Suddenly she was saying: “Because of that I have to reject your point of view. I’m going to marry a non-White and tell all my kids to do the same!” Sure, it’s crazy, but the guy hooked the White European woman’s compassion nature in the wrong way; for the wrong side. You can’t talk like that and hold most of the audience. The Jews, who actually regard non-Jews as sub-human, do everything they can to hide the fact and few ever speak that way. If they did, the whole White world would be anti-Jew and pro-White.

28. Disgusted White Christian says:

He is pretty clear there, I guess, Hanoi Milton dimed you out too??

“Hanoi Mitlon” should be Hanoi Milton”, first post, getting a little dyslexic?

DWC

Loki did you read the comments with that Jews Chimp Out video? If anyone wants proof that Americans are changing their attitude about jews, just read the comments with any video, or article critical of them.

I’m probably the worse here when it comes to that, Julian and Citizenfitz. Will take it under advisement.

31. wat tyler 23 says:

Dear all off comment but all go to this site http://www.commieblaster.com/george soros interesting information that all should know.

32. sog says:

strider = barney and the thot that stiks in my head is that onsce you throw an ignorant stone at someone and call especially me a jew you can expect to either get a resonse that is spamblinkad or im too busy to give a shit what you a students in english think…in other words barney ,,go sevice a cow

33. AWC says:

A video some may be interested in is the MLK monument expose by Pastor Thomas Robb. The video is on the front page of http://kkk.bz It will be coming down soon and relocated, but for now you can still view it there.

34. sog says:

you know i think the smiling cop is a butt welder and wants to burn some coal ..the nogg and the 5-0 probably exchanged winks prior to the shot ….put em both in the dungeon ,,dig up torquemada and fix these 2 mofos..