Just Who The Hell is INCOG MAN?

Does INCOG MAN belong to an evil Corporate/Nazi SS/White cabal — secretly plotting to oppress and re-enslave “people of color?”

FOR SOME REASON, White people just have to know who the messenger is, or else they can’t take things seriously enough, even when the facts — having nothing personally to do with the messenger — are staring them right in the face.

This weakness is used by the Jews to screw up the White race constantly. If, for example, you’re against what Israel does to the Palestinians, then you just have to be a leftist pinko anti-war type. But if you also happen to be against our White countries getting turned into third world cesspools before our own eyes, they’ll call you a right-winger, a racist hater, etc., etc., ETC.

Just look at the whole Left/Right/Democrat/Republican paradigm for chrissakes. This is the over-all Jew manipulation engine hijacking America’s true self destiny — right along with “Political Correctism,” an insidious social taboo promoted in reality to cloak the International Jewish power structure. This self-censoring mind set serves both to intimidate those who might speak out, as well as persuading other Whites not to pay attention. Everybody stays silent, even those smart enough to know better.

But just who is this reclusive, invisible entity calling himself INCOG MAN? Does it really matter? Well, I could be a number of things — who can really know the source of articles, posts, comments on the Internet?

Click “continue reading” to find out who INCOG MAN might be!

CRAZY MAN FLIPPING BIRD
Maybe I’m only that crazy bastard living next door?

MEAN LOOKING SUIT
I could be a used car salesman in Macon, Georgia with a bad case of constipation.

Or I might be a wacked-out doper living in his parent’s basement in Seattle.

Perhaps I’m a man-hating Jew bulldyke from Vermont?

Hell, I could be the GD Queen of England, far as you know.

I may well be a Hollywood celebrity looking for some payback.

I could also be a smoking hot lingerie model, who likes to smoke.

Or a materialistic city slut, jumping from one Eastside penthouse bed to the next.

Maybe I’m just some hard-up nerd — disappointed that real Fembots haven’t been invented yet and unfairly take it out on the “poor victim classes.”

Or I might be the world’s most diabolical serial cannibal killer.

I could also be a retired he-man wrestler, pissed about the homos getting off on his old publicity shots.

This site could be the hobby of one highly creative Klansman in Biloxi, Mississippi.

Or I could be a sleazy Hollywood Jew lawyer out to screw with the Goyim’s head.

Could it be possible I’m really an uppity Negro suffering delusions of Whiteness?

JEW ILLUMINATI
Or could I be one of the “Illuminati,” anxious to jump-start a race war to usher in the Marxist Police State?

Maybe I’m an Artificial Intelligence construct hiding on Internet servers across the planet and not even human to begin with?

Isn’t it remotely possible the simplest answer is true — that I’m just a regular, fairly nondescript White guy, angry as hell about what’s being done to his own race and country by the lousy Eastern European Ashkenazi Jews? This subversive and criminal bunch have been kicked out of every place they’ve ever lived before — you might start to think there’s a damn good reason for that, instead of thinking about little old me.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE WHO I AM?

The only thing important is what’s going down, Jack.

— INCOG MAN

About my White old self…

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

147 Responses to Just Who The Hell is INCOG MAN?

1. Greg says:

My question is what the hell is the problem with getting on this website?

I can get on for a short period and then I am denied access for a period.

This is very annoying.

2. JamesTheJust says:

You and me both Greg. Everything was going fine and then suddenly last night I could not access this site and it was only this site. Been trying all morning and only now have gotten access.

The fucking jew must be desperate.

CI sites were constantly under attack until some brothers developed their own servers. WE DON’T NEED NO STINKING JEW SERVERS!

3. Greg says:

I went for a period of a couple of weeks where I couldn’t get on period, and every since then it has been this same crap.

4. Karen says:

Hitler attempted to curb the jew disease, and it’s doubtful he was Christian.

5. JamesTheJust says:

Doubtful Karen? Some obfuscators are even saying Hitler was a jew.

Fact is; Hitler was both an Ayran and a Christian.

The Mein Kampf project at Christogenea:

6. I see the Heeb-wannabe JamesTheJust is back. *Yawn*

There is no archaeological evidence that ancient Jews were really White Europeans. C.I. is a fabrication from top to bottom, much like the Jew religion it aspires to imitate.

7. American says:

I’m not only getting blocked here, but jewtube thinks it’s funny as well.

jewtube wasn’t closing my most recent account for many months, while all previous got censored within weeks of opening. The rats have changed tactics.

I DUMP ISRAEL EVERY DAY!

8. JamesTheJust worships the bloodthirsty Jew god, Yahweh, and believes he is descended from ancient Jews.

ROFL

9. The Bible says the earth is flat and is sitting on “pillars” and has “four corners” and has “edges”. Infallible word of god? No, the writings of dumbass Jews.

10. Loki says:

The ‘Phoenix Project’ and assassinations

Years prior to serving on this team for three years, Delbert said he was a member of the U.S. Army Special Forces, attached to the Phoenix Project / Operation, on orders to “destabilize targeted governments by murdering government officials, elites, professionals, bankers, military leaders, teachers, professors and medical professionals.”

“This started in Vietnam and then moved to Central America,” said Delbert, adding “I was part of what we called the Bush-Clinton New World Order takeover to place in power selected individuals who received their marching orders directly from the U.S. government. Plain and simple, Project Phoenix required Americans to kill off innocent people to place in power those selected by the U.S. ruling elite; but I left, finding it very objectionable.”

“These activities are still going on today,” said the intelligence insider. “America now uses FBI Division 5, CIA Division 4, and elements from within the Department of Defense (DOD) and Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) for its dirty work. Five-man Delta teams made up of nationals from Mexico and Ecuador are being trained for house-to-house extraction and murder of American citizens–when the day comes that Martial Law is declared and what little is left of our Constitution is scrapped.“

11. Marshall says:

American-

Apparently they have resorted to some software that automatically finds “questionable” sites and auto-votes on the 5-star video rating system under multiple phony ID’s. Before an actual person votes for a video this software posts 10 “one-star” votes in advance, thus discouraging a passing browsing person from watching it. How cheesy.

M:-)

12. Loki says:

“These (elements) are counter-intelligence goon squads of trained assassins which engage in covert operations both inside and outside the United States–with or without the knowledge of Congress which is supposed to be restraining them from actions against our own citizens. They’re out of control–just a marvelous group of human beings,” said the former intelligence veteran.

13. Loki says:

Delbert’s chilling words provided concrete and credible proof that congressional oversight over counterfeit immigration documents acquired by assassins and terrorists, wide-open U.S. borders and homeland “security“ is so seriously flawed, broken down and corrupted that Senate and House members are permitting known foreign murderers to move around America at will.

14. Loki says:

There is a strange, unsettled feeling sweeping across the land. America seems to be aware that something big will happen this fall. Most can’t put their finger on it. But the markets know what’s coming.

Massive insider stock sales versus purchases were running $74 sold to each $1 of stock bought, right after TomFlocco.com alone reported that President Bush and Vice President Cheney had been indicted.

Unknowing investors with automatically deducted pension fund and 401K contributions are still buying into the stock market while the turmoil of coming political upheaval is slowing festering like an inexorable cancer ready to claim its victim.

In February, 2005, corporate business executives, officers and directors sold $5 billion in personal stock, establishing a new market record for unloading insider securities in a single month. What do they know that the public doesn’t?

15. JamesTheJust says:

That is very old news Loki

16. sog says:

k a r e n ive often wondered what the real enigma of lennons death consisted of ……………….there were a lot of fail safe theories designed to derail anyone to believe the establishment was scared of lennon leading the charge of revolution ….his words were contrary in the revolution song …he didnt want to support any kind of hate and look at what it was hate that kilt im ……do you have any interestin link on lennon besides the usual chatter …i looked at it as the jewish actor and musician retirement subsidy syndrome ….there have been lots of talented people retired early for life insurance so the studios can get some liquidity once in a while …my all time favorite hendrix was muredered by his manager for a couple mill ins urance ,jeffries,michael an ex sas or spook in mi6 and relative parralell secret squirell crap ………….regards……..

17. 30.06 says:

Incogman is the voice of White conscience .

Many times the truth must be spoken , but an individual awakens in a single moment .

The Lies will not always hide the Truth .

18. Vexed says:

Marshall is pretty damn funny! lol and Karen is awesome for posting that John lennon quote.

19. Vexed says:

Ok after this comment (I mean this one) I guess you could let me out and I will refine my message and not be so rude or Blunt. I do realize people who woke up recently do not want to come here and see a bunch of unrestrained Crazy comments and I do have to remember what Karen said awhile back that newly awakened whites will turn away from a site like this once they read the Gibberish here. So starting after this Comment THIS ONE I will behave properly dude. Sorry about the past, But yeah please do delete the last 15 or so comments of mine and I will step up and conduct myself and Hold a composure from here on out. Sound good? Yeah I do feel dumb about the past month or so. It wasn’t right. This comment also to be deleted.

20. Vexed says:

And No I will not flood the comments like I did before either.

21. sog says:

ayye there are no slaves to god only dedicated servants and i am not exactly one of those ,but its about free will….thats why the us constitution was given to diresct this religious freedom in the usa …what a concept…..the last time someone said they saw a leprekhan it was just my zipper was down ..ok keepin it clean ….good question vox …it would take people realising that a government by and for the people can only be maintained to good working order by the people being involved …keep the lawful body of congress but how to get the corrupt majority out and hoew to protect the personel of integrity who would be impaneled to replace these zio com stooges …
    weve seen what israel does to countries that resist the jewplague,,france,armenia ,russia,germany,south africa,canandaHateLaws and austrailia …the wtc ,japan fuckashima ,bali at sari club in kuta ,full on micro 239 ,norway killings ,killing of prime minister and wife of sweden,gaza ,poland pre and post ww2,fomenting ww1 and the loss of millions of geramnics from russia and germany,,and destabilization of both,,they have controlled the inner finances of china and instituted communism there ….south americas has a jew for president of every country but 1 that has a chink pres and his wife is a jewhag…that place is pumoing out the gmo’s like never before specilty soy estrogen beans…india and afghanny pakkistanny and iraq ,lebanon 1982 genocide by jews and the demolition of marine baacks by jews and that as after they shot at usa troops as well,uss libery ,, uss cole,,abu nidal and munich black jew september ,26 commercial airlines sht down in europe prior to flight 800 over long island sound ,,o’hare airport in 80’s ,brought down e.howard hunts wifes plane as she held the 3 million in blackmail hush money ,,the estonia ferry 900 lives lost and laws made to forbid any diving on this vessel to hide forensic calculations,,the theft of nukes from africa ,,you could fill the library of congress form just the sedition they are commiting in the usa since the constitution was signed …they didnt like that and they didnt like russia when they went to a const monarchy ,,,never before in the history of man was such inhuman savagery committed upon an innocent pop as in germany ….you get a real good clue as to the truly evil nature of ashkenazzi khazars ….these are the from where the supposed “jews” today came from ,,NOT hebrew semites at fucking all….they carry the evil talisman the talmud and follow caballah and whatever the fuckelse they want ….oh cus their chosen ,,ha ha what a fucken joke ..the hebrews themselves were scum from the ibaru and were just as bad as the jews today but god tried to give em a chance to get it right and to be a lite to the world but they continuous ly failed and were always in a state of rebellion and hence the books of the prohets as such…the second card they play is the holacaust that which they perpetrated against germany did not happen to the jews …this is why they violently defend such jibberrish cus of the money$$$$ they get for this shit and when thedie it goes to the next of kin in a never ending payment …..it would take all american at risk unions and religions and anything that is still american that is an organized unit to become amalgamated and bonded together to return the the harsh rule of the constitution at the punishment of summary execution of all violaters ,especially the federal reserve which is in regions arount the world and heded by THE BANK of INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENT ,,linkrd up with the IMF,CFR TRI-LATERALISTS,NATO,UN, CARLYLSE GROUP,COUNSIL OF EUROPEAN PRINCES,,ILLUMIATIS AND MASONS all jewish franchises ….alot of highly organised shit to be sure …..anyway fuckem all

22. baron says:

Your site is quite well done, so im going with “sleazy Hollywood Jew lawyer”.

Hitler was a jew artist
    Churchill was a jewish journalist
    Stalin was jewish bolshevik from georgia
    U.S president franklin Roosevelt was a jewish lawyer

WW2 was a well produced and orchestrated jewish stunt.

23. Remember successful people fail more than unsuccessful people anyway.

Like a good friend, she will be there when you need her most.
    Although technically not a hack, as it does exactly what Minecraft is meant to do, the Legend
    of Zelda: A Link to the Past map is very impressive.