Happy Thanksgiving from THE INCOG MAN!

This entry was posted in Holidays. Bookmark the permalink.

176 Responses to Happy Thanksgiving from THE INCOG MAN!

1. American born says:

Vox,
    What is you’re solution to the jew??
    Not defending anyone, just curious..??

2. Happy Thanksgiving to all of my American friends..

Unlike you turkeys that will be stuffing your faces with GMO Turkey today, I have to work here in Canuckistan…

And by the way… The picture is priceless, Incogman… Shows exactly where we stand with the Elite Jew Pigs….

American Born… My solution to the Jewish Problem… Have them all rounded up and put into those FEMA camps that have been built… Then have them make a decision.. Either join the human race finally and give up on their worshiping of Satan, or have them either sent back to Khazaria where they came from (not from the stolen land of “Israel”), or have them permanently interned… I do not like the idea of mass murder, but considering how they committed mass murder against Gentiles for centuries, then that is the only choice left!

3. summerled says:

i see everybody showed up, happy Thanksgiving all
    now let the enslavement of nations commence

4. t bone says:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone @ Incog and esp. to my White brothers and sisters who might be less fortunate because theyve been jewwed out of their homes and reduced to living with niggers.

I hope Arlo Guthrie isnt jewish (didnt check-its early,no coffee yet)

5. Karen says:

@Julian…Was curious about your ‘gay nazis’ that caused all the commotion awhile back so verified some facts. The Stormtroopers, SA, were predominantly homosexual and from the lower classes. They were used in February 1933 to attack Communist and Centre Party opposition killing 51 and to set off the Reichstag building fire. In June they smashed the Bavarian Peoples Party and in July the German Peoples Party. A series of battles between the SA and the Stahlhelm in April-June of that year ended with the absorption of the latter into the Nazi Party. Once the Nazis had solidified their power the SA with the blessings of the Reichsweher were eliminated in a “blood purge” Thousands were shot. Hitler and the upper echelons of the Nazi Party, when called to task on the mass killings replied “they were only homosexuals” It seems that homos were useful idiots then, just as they are now.

6. t bone says:

Incog
    You out-did yourself with that jew turkey pic. I dont know whether to piss my pants or have nightmares.
    You should warn people not to stare at it for more than 10 seconds. They could hurt themselves. hehe

“I hope Arlo Guthrie isnt jewish.”

He sure is t bone.

Happy Thanksgiving!

8. JamesTheJust says:

Vox,

Exactly why is it that you think I care about your opinion of me?

Just curious.

You really do not take criticism well which is not the sign of a stable person.

I have stated my opinion very clearly in the past. A mixed society cannot thrive and ultimately, it cannot survive. If you find that a difficult concept to understand, that is your problem. I, however, have studied history and anyone who has can only come to the same conclusion.

9. Karen says:

why wouldn’t you print it? I was factual and put the ‘gay nazis’ myth to rest.

• INCOG MAN says:

OK, Karen, I let it thru.

It was stuck in SPAMblinka for some reason. I hope it doesn’t start another homo nazi firestorm.

10. Louis from Montreal says:

INCOGMAN, and all my American brothers and sisters; A Happy and Wonderful Thanksgiving! Hope to break bread with you some day.

11. GTRman says:

” Homo Nazi Firestorm ” yuk yuk !! sounds a bit like my e-mail address !!

Someone mentioned John Wayne , here’s a link to Mel Gibstein’s excellent site ,

with an Icke link .

and here is a comment from “Glory B ” who may or may not be genuine but I will copypaste here as a discussion point :

” Well, I seem to have started quite a discussion here. And that’s good! Like you say, Mel, non-Jewish people take a long time to wake up, but when they do, oh boy, look out. And it’s coming, I can feel it.

If I were a Jew anymore, I would be very concerned. The Jews are heading for a fall, again, a big one, maybe even the “final solution.” They’ve always been pushy and aggressive, but now they’re getting brazen. Their thumbing their long hook-noses at us Christians, daring us to take action against them. And then when we do, there’s going to be whining and screeching and catterwauling and accusations of anti-semitism. Like they always do. Jews never learn!

Mel, you keep saying I should take care of “my own people.” What people is that? I keep telling you that I am not a Jew any more, that I am just as outraged at the criminal activities of the Jews as you are. You cannot be a Jew and accept Jesus Christ as the Messiah, the Son of God and the Savior of mankind … and that is what I have done. When I went away to college and was introduced for the first time to Jesus, the real Jesus, not the bastard offspring of a whore as the Jews describe Him, I realized that I could no longer be affiliated with the Jews, even though I was born into a Jewish family. (Although I always hated the Jews’ superior attitude, their lying and cheating, and laughing about how they cheated the Christians.) .And when I told my parents of my decision to become a Christian, they cut me out of my rightful inheritance and cut me off from any relationship with them. They even held a funeral for me and refuse to have anything to do with me. And you know what, I don’t care, because I have Jesus and He is everything!

You say, “If you want to help me help your own people. [Again, I repeat, they are NOT my people.] My line is if you are a Jew, call yourself a Jew or have direct Sephardic or Ashkenazi blood, to me you are already lying knowingly or unknowingly and its not my duty in life to discern the difference. Jews by their very existence make Whites into liars (you know what I mean).”

Mel, I don’t give a shit about Sephardi or Ashkenazi or Judea or Edomism or Galilee or any of that ancient history. Maybe you like living in the past, but I don’t. I have never been to the Holy Land, and I have no desire to go. Why would I want to travel at great expense to a place that is filled with Jews, the same kind of people I have struggled against and opposed all my life? I am just as committed to opposing and fighting Jewry as you are, and I don’t care whether you believe me or not.

I know that I will never convince you that I am not a Jew so I won’t try. In a way, you are demonstrating the same sort of Jewish obstinance that the Jews do. I’m not saying that you are a Jew or that you have Jewish ancestry (I would never do that), but I can detect traces of Yiddish spite and malice in your feelings towards me (I have very sensitive antennae that is tuned to Jewish attitudes.) Now I know you’ll say that I’m using Jewish trickery and slyness to turn your argument around, so don’t even try. You’ll just have to learn that you have to put up with me, whether you like it or not. (Of course, you could bar me from your House, but I don’t think you’ll do that because that would really be a Jewish reaction … the same kind of attitude my parents have.)

Well, I’ll close now by wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have a pleasant holiday. You see, I am not your enemy, although I realize we will never be friends. But that’s OK, because as I said, Jesus is my friend, my brother, my leader and my God, and I neither want nor need any other. ”

12. GTRman says:

To Frank Fredenberg ( who I respect and admire ) : Beware of things like the ” Abe Finklestein ” confession , its either satire or flak , like the “Harold Rosenthal ” thing .

Be WISER than serpents .

Cheers .

13. zona guy says:

Great picture incogman, happy Thanksgiving to the posters here. About the only day off that the jews have not fucked up. I get together with family and eat and talk. I don’t even watch football anymore. Hey Vox, since you fucked up todays messages by going after JTJ, go fuck yourself or a jew.

14. American born says:

Karen,

Thank you for posting that. julian lee was simply projecting his own feral behavior on the Nazi leadership.
    It’s good he has moved on and doesn’t post here anylonger. Although he did quite abit of damage to this site prior to his departure.
    This Thanksgiving post was a re-post from a year ago. Most of those older comments above come from those who don’t post here due to the rantings of julian lee.
    He reeked havok here and just walked away after he did his damage.
    I am sure he is very satisfied with his work here.
    julian was a hasbara rat in the truest sence. A radical homosexual jewish activist that fooled many here for some time.
    I see his avatar is back up, this means he is still at work infecting other pro-White sites with his games.

15. Vox says:

American Born

You asked “what would I do with the jews?” and that’s precisely the point. We all want something done. It’s just I’m realistic enough to know that wishing won’t change the world.

If I were to get “My Wish” I would not kill them. That’s too easy. Death is an instant release and not consistent with their crimes. “I” would put them in to work camps and make them work off all the damage they’ve done. Which means the rest of their lifetimes. I know this is never going to happen. So I’m not going to dwell on it.

As far as White Nationalist movements go, they are almost always lead by some loser that’s cover head to toe with tatoos and has done hard time in Federal or State Penetentiary. Someone will respond that that’s a stereotype. But every time I see one offered, they certainly fit the mold. No one except hard core losers themselves will get behind someone like that. Those types are extremely unstable and before you know they’ve turned on you a.k.a. the EXTREME danger of a group like the “real” Nazis or skinheads or similar groups.

David Duke is an intelligent presenter but his 15 minutes were up in the 1980’s. Sure he continues to make videos etc. but he’s long past an influential force. There certainly are others like Pat Buchanan that have pierced the viel of secrecy of outing jewish supremacy. The only thing that can be done is to find someone of similar vein along the Pat Buchanan/David Duke line. Not hard core fanatics and certainly nothing that would come out of boards like Stormfront of VNN. Those boards are full to the brim with informants, hasbarats, and wanabes.

16. Vox says:

Geez! Why is that as you post the text looks okay then you press “submit” and re-read it and it looks like hell? lol (at myself)

17. JamesTheJust says:

There are so many theories floating around about Hitler. I have to believe the best about a man, who may well be my kinsman (until conclusively proven otherwise).

So to Hilter (if you’re still kicking) and even Elvis…nope scrape Elvis (a damned jew) I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving.

And those goes double for my kinspeople near and far. (Even you Vox)

Bless us All Father.

18. American born says:

What ever is said about Hitler, he was a strong leader that beat the hell out of the jew in a big way. That’s why he is demonized to this day by the jews running the media.

I think the reason for the constant re-vision of the Nazi party on the TV is it represents a true threat to jewry. A nationalist mind set bent on nationalsim and White idenity being the foremost priority. A natural order of any race that wishes to survive and strive foward.

The jew is always throwing up obsticles to prevent a natural ethnocentric thought pattern within the White race. The third world invasion in our lands is proof of this.
    It is a design by the jew to create havok and chaos, a way to keep the natural order of things in the backgroud.

19. Happy Thanksgiving, Incog and everyone else.

allovertheplace

Thanks for the kind words GTRman. That’s the second time. I’m keeping track. I’ll remember. You can take that to your Rothschild owned bank.

You’re probably right about that interview. The thing that made me wonder was he claimed greed was the reason they did it. Greed is an important motive in most crimes jews commit, and I’m sure it was part of the reason for 9/11. I don’t think greed was the main reason they did 9/11. They needed to change the attitude of the American people to get them ready to fight in the first two World Wars. Now they need to get us ready for World War III. It’s hard to imagine anyone being insane enough to want another World War, but the evidence all points in that direction. I thought I would post the link and let other people decide if it was for real.

Same to you Louis, and all of the regulars and the many people that visit Incogland.

Incog what is the chance of breaking six million by Spring? Have a good one Incog!

21. JamesTheJust says:

Oh no! The dreaded six-million…

22. Kalki says:

WNTube down!? WTF!!!

I heard their host 1st-amendment.net got taen down by the kikes! That pisses me off! I already bought kalki.co from them and was planning on starting a site. Goddamn Jew Bastards!

Anyone know of any place one can post WN/pro-White vids where they won’t get taken down by the Jew censors?

23. summerled says:

not mine but good post
    No matter how hard you work, how much you earn or how successful you become, at the end of the day the international banking cartel will still be your master. Living in the shadow of a monopolized wealth is no different than tyranny, in fact it is the highest form of tyranny.

That thought crossed my mind too James. It shows how effective they have been at pounding that number into our brains. Probably the History channel is running a show today on Nazis, or the holocaust. Maybe both! They wouldn’t let it rest for the sake of the holiday. The Military channel is another one that does the same thing. I suspect both are controlled by the same people.

Have a great Thanksgiving James. You to allovertheplace!

25. American born says:

Happy Thanksgiving, JTJ, Frank, Kalki Allovertheplace, Incog and everyone else who takes time out of their day to post here.
    And sog, you are a treasure trove of info along with some humor mixed in.
    Vox, I don’t share you’re negative outlook, but you are on the page as myself. jews need to be forced to work, not scavenge and steal.

26. sog says:

……i wanted to say how much i liked dat turkey jew on top ha ha ha ha….maybe some mad scientist can isolate the douchebag gene that jhews have and turn their dna into turkasaurases like that freak at the top ,,heh heh

Arbeit macht frei “work sets you free” or “work liberates” …the lazy jews of warsaw ghetto had it easy and were upset when conscripted to war factories for manual labor

…..thank you american born and everyone else.. I still have a long way to go and short time to do so and 50,000 pages of materiel to pore over ……thinkin about that dragon software more n more evryday….i enjoy the funny stuff alot as well as it just comes to me lika dat an dis ,,,

…..The world is just a barrel-organ which the Lord God turns Himself. We all have to dance to the tune which is already on the drum..reinhard heydrich…………..
    carry on my wayward son ,there will be peace when we are done …..god bless

27. Tuff Guy says:

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone…….

TG

28. Lauren Carson says:

I just read ‘dbf6b5’ major contribution to the incog enlightenment.
    That was quite a piece of work, you obviously have excellent neuron firing capabilities,truly brilliant, well done, should be made compulsorary reading every year for every citizen of earth.
    We are so ignorant in england that we have been brainwashed to believe that we are not entitled so our own self esteem not alone the secrets of governing the world by the elite jewish monarchy that profit from war.

29. Oye vey!!! So much Talmudic filth… So little time!

Other than NFL football last night here in Canuckistan, THREE other history/documentary channels here in Jewish occupied Canada were showing ‘Holocaust” shows… It was disgusting.. I could not believe the garbage that they still promote and how far they are pushing the *ahem* unproven and unsubstantiated “facts”…

Have you goys, guys, and gals seen this from “Goon Squad”?

I cannot comment on the findings in that article, because of course living in Canada any assertion that the “Holiest of History” is a fraud could cost me jail time… Here its:
    6000000 – 1 = 5 years in jail!

Well… its back to work for me and other Canadians… We don’t have a Black Friday here…

30. Loki says:

Northerntruthseeker says:

November 25, 2011 at 10:07 am

Oye vey!!! So much Talmudic filth… So little time!
    Why in the (hell?)do you still have a jewvee?????>

31. Vox says:

Hitler is demonized too much by the jew and exalted too much by White Nationalists. Hitler after all is one of the reasons Germany lost WWII. He did not respect his generals advice and played at being a Mortal God.

He split his forces and took on too many fronts at once, left his troops ill supplied and in advance of re-supply. He sent them in to Russia with the summer provisions and unable to fight a winter battle which cost them a victory against the Bolsheviks.

Also too much credit is given to the Nazis which were a political party with enforcers in the military and not enough credit given to the Wehrmacht which were the actual fighting forces. It was the sheer determination of the Wehrmacht that allowed Germany victories. The Nazis pissed away too many resources on personal vendettas instead of investing them in military success.

sog – I don’t know whether I had anything to do with it, but your latest post is much easier to read. Thanks. You post some good stuff, but my old eyes have trouble with long blocks of unbroken text.

Incog and everyone here – Some of us have had our differences in the past, mainly due to the activities of a now-departed hasbarat, but I hope you all had a good day yesterday (and I don’t mean that in the jewish sense).

33. Greg says:

allovertheplace,

I wanted to stop in and say that though we disagree on some things I don’t think you’re a Jew and shouldn’t have stated that the way I did on the other article. I didn’t want to remain or leave on ill-terms with a fellow White man. Better days will be ahead when people will not have to even discuss this nonsense.

Anyways, take care,

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

34. Loki: I will assume that a “Jewvee” is the same as Talmud-vision….

I use it primarily for watching sports…. I can NOT stand any of the Jewish made “programs” on any of the Jew owned networks….Too much brainwashing of simple minds on those channels….

I was just making a point about what was on the lying “history” channel.. the sadistic “military” channel, and other so called fraudulent “documentary” channels… Its all “holy cost” all the time!

35. plugged nickel says:

happy harvest day from a harvest temple srant eyed jeebus jumper… high on sassoon opium…….and 2 cupsa cochin tea toyas……i workee ovahtime makee junk for your brack friday feeding frenzy…….vely big ahs hoe….

36. Vox says:

You can bet that there is many a smug kwan out there today thinking that the Iranians are getting nearly the great Black Friday deals that they are.

And the kwan children are playing their Modern Warfare 3, mooping up all those “towel heads” for wanting to wipe Israel off the map!

37. The Binger says:

Face of Pilgrim lady and even turkey face look familiar. Actors? From what scene?

In antiquity we had a celebration around now (closer to Canadian Thanksgiving last month), Feast of Tabernacles (Lev 23) in 7th month of year. (Year starts after Spring Solstice, when earliest barley ripens; each new moon starts a month). [Yes, most whites are from “lost” Israeltes {not “jews” a different group} put with Aryan Medes, said 2 Kings 18:11+, and then they migrated filling Europe.] But we have no real holy-day “holiday” at Dec 25 (pagan Mithras birthday fixed Dec. 25 by Roman senate) nor January 1 which only became the “start” of a new year in Britain in 1752 AD! We used to begin it in March, and the Aryan/Iranian calendar still does. Learn or orignal year and calendar and holy days, and dump the false ones!

Especially Christmas has become a merchandizing monster – far removed from birth of Jesus (yes it is revealed but you must study Scripture very sharply!) and what he would have us do – keep original holy days, and God’s Laws tht empower us!

Even the awakening (but still largely confused) “Occupy Wallstreet” movement seems alert to this fact – that much stuff we buy DOES NOT BENEFIT OUR INDUSTRIAL WORKERS, but comes from China, adding big wealth to a few China manipulators and traders (but not Chinese LAOGAI*) while destroying our industry, and growing debt to credit card banskters! They say: boycott BLACK FRIDAY, the start of the “Xmas” sales pitches (in which “jew” merchants and some Molsems participate with glee!)

*Laogia is “slave labor camp worker” in Chinese – 5,000,000 prisoners (largest group in world), mostly “dissidents,” even Christians not worshipping in “licensed” churches (that say to obey the state!) They are confined to about 1000 “camps” where they work hard for zero money (or you get beaten/starved). Making things from little lights (Xmas bulbs!) to clothing and cheap appliances, bought by corporations that ship much abroad (although the regmie denies this). About $250 billion to N America and $350 billion to Europe is all of China’s exports. Using slaves, one can see how they can undercut other producers! (Al Jazeera TV English just did an expose on this.) and of course even non-slaves largely make a fraction of normal “white” wages in old USA… when it was still an industrial giant in almost every front.

So, I go along with dumping Christmas, and such shopping.

But we really need a time to buy stuff we make… (white, non-Jew, folks). Couldn’t such people who make stuff (either homemade “crafts” or worker from industries we still own and run) and mark it as “Caucasian Created” or something? Then after the Xmas rush (maybe in May, after a long winter), have WHITE SALES at shops, malls, booths? A time to buy our stuff! Use it & give gifts (even stuff you homemade in winter).

Why not? (Comments welcome.)

———————————————————————–
    I feel a song coming on, new words to an old “Christmas” tune…

I’m Dreaming of the White Christians,
    The Lord called us – now spread the news!
    Reject phoney holidays,
    Cheap corporate give-aways,
    And all the merchanidizing jews.

[Set for “I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas,” a song ironically originally written by
    Israel Isidore Baline – aka “Irving Berlin” – and first sung by (Harry) “Bing” Crosby.
    Apparently it became the best selling record ever, over 50,000,000 sold! It first appeared in a film (sung by Bing) named “Holiday Inn” that launched a motel chain!
    Altogether an incredibly profitable run for all those who generated this “christmas” material decades ago. So now you know where that “spirit” came from.]

38. sog says:

when it comes to other whites i am able to step up and bury the hatchet ,,aight barn peace ,,,sometimes it all comes out like diahreah and i dont compose stuff ,,,.mebbee gives it a try some o da tyme as to artikkilaytin the script ….it aint me but som o ta tyme i kin givs it a whirl…..put some carnosine ,,liquid carnosine in them eyes ,,its called can-see ,,carotinoids and phenyls and vit k2 from dr.mercola as well as other capillarie support ,,trow in 1000 mg’s of buffered ascorbic acid with minerals for epiphileal integrity,,alacer II and alacer III vit c are one o da best for this ,,,,some msm and sulfours ,,p5p pyridoxamine ,,good shit for kidneys and heart ,,,the feds tried to toss it ,,,if your in thr uk you probably cant get some o dis shit tho /….thanks to the codex alimentarius the eu and the uk still produce alot of supplementes only for exportation such as nootropics and others ….

39. lauren carson says:

Never known freedom,born into the tango and cash police state run by the mafia.
    Those poor Laogia, my heart feels the burdens of your sufferings;poor babies every one of you,no need for cruelty and tyranny on this planet, so long as there are thick ignorant bullying demons we shall never be truly free.
    I want some of that ‘good shit’ sog I’m a whore for health,jesus had good
    times with mary on that ‘good shit’!
    No only joking did not mean to corrupt the bible with blasphemy.

40. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@lauren carson

“No only joking did not mean to corrupt the bible with blasphemy.”

No you’re not. Yes you did.

41. Karen says:

Vox, outsiders/hoi poloi like us will never know what really occured in WW2, but one thing that’s certain is Hitler and the Nazis cared about their people. Every government is jewified and their people are nothing to them with the exception of the Japanese who also cared. Esoteric Nazism is also very seductive.

42. sog says:

vox stfu about hitler as you are showing either ignorance or stupidity or hasbaratixm or all the above ….take a kwan and shove im up yer arse ….kwan this and kwan that ,,,how about some klan ,,boy..
    my professiol opinion is as a theorist ,,that you are ,,,,,,,,,,,,…..,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..damn commas and periods ,but hay ,,we got paragraffs ,,,heh heh

,,,,,a very acomplished jew rat ,even tho i accuse you of bein farrakhan son you are probably ethiopian jew kvetching i in israel…
    letters of appreciation for plugged nickle and cannibal rabbi,,,keep it up ,mates

43. sog says:

…..the 3rd reich PUT QUEERS IN CONCENTRATION camps with the deranged communists and murderers and rapists and jew crooks which were many in the land of germany,,,,nationalism removed these butt welders from circulation…..ernst roehm was a butt pirate and hitler sent out the clean up crew and eliminated roehm and thousands of SA where alot of gays roamed …even heard that BS rumor about goerring being queer and heroin addicted etc…lotsa new laws to strengthen national solidarity and german identity ,,and moral terptitude was not a desired trait to allowed in germany anymore…none of the new german rennaisance could have been an easy undertaking ,,,so thats all….later

44. C. Untin Gislam says:

Of course, the “D””P””R”K is still a rancid cunt-hole. Worst cuntry on the planet, since even if you’re in Somalia or somesuch place, at least you can still leave somehow or other. And it was created by the Kike’s USSRUSA, who put the Kim creeps in power.

45. C. Untin Gislam says:

sog’s an obvious kike

46. C. Untin Gislam says:

lauren carson’s an obvious kike

47. sog says:

hey ol c.unt gee. islame

lauren carsen might be an awakening nazzi ,,plausibly but i dont know fer shure but you sir c.unt g. isflame are most probbable that you are a hazzbarret asshat….heh heh ..good luck with that yidd boi
    she makes more sense than you do and around the same excitable and emotional levels as you which points to you being an ugly good for nothing jew hag ass hat ol boy ,,c.unt isaflame …may the diseases of a thousand half rotting jews infest your mouth …probably help clean it up some what too …heh heh ok your turn