Message from David Duke

On my recent imprisonment and the fight for free speech and the heritage of our people! And to think there are politicians in the Western World who criticize the lack of freedom of speech in Iran or China!

My Dear Friends,

I am free now, but a desperate fight is ahead of me for my rights and the rights of the people of Europe to hear me. They truly do want to hear me and they need to hear me and my message. Today videos of talks and appearances are reaching tens of millions of people.

I think by now that you know my spirit, that I simply cannot back down from aiding our brothers and sisters efforts for their heritage in our ancient homelands of Europe any more than I could cease the fight for America. This a global effort to destroy our people, and it requires a global effort on our part to win it. We in America and Canada, Australia, across Europe and even across Russia must help awaken each other and aid each other.

I won’t go into to many details of my arrest at this moment as a court case is yet to be fought, but I was imprisoned by a gross twisting of travel laws in a blatant attempt by the government to prevent a private and peaceful gathering of about a 100 German citizens eager to hear my message of heritage and freedom. My arrest and imprisonment was meant to silence my message and demoralize the people who came to hear it.

For hours before my scheduled presentation at a private event, Police under orders from the politicians stopped all of our cars, including a couple over 90 years old who had driven over 75 kilometers to hear me. They demanded ID from all, delaying them for a long time on the street, and they told the people specifically that the meeting was cancelled. There at the police checkpoint, after a number of people had gone on to the private meeting site, they arrested me. Of course, the claim that the meeting was cancelled was a huge lie. The meeting was not cancelled. The owner of the hall honored the contract with the group, and in fact the meeting went on without me, thanks to the brave people who withstood all the intimidation, and who still persevered and made their way to the hall.

As much as I would like to, I can’t just go back to Louisiana right now as I have to fight this improper action against me and our brothers and sisters. I just can’t turn my back and run away, no matter how comfortable it may be for me to do so. My duty is to stand up for my rights and that of the European people. The truth is that I and all who stand up for the heritage and freedom of the European and American people truly stand up for the most basic of human rights. The right of every people to be free, to freely speak and assemble, the right to be independent and not live under a globalist tyranny, and the right to preserve their identity and unique expressions of humanity. This is a right of Europeans and a right possessed by all people on Earth, but it is only Europeans who are condemned for even speaking in defense of these precious human rights.

To fight this case will cost a lot of money, time and effort. The legal system is just as money-driven as it is in the U.S. and I must support myself far from my home during this period, never knowing from one minute to the next when shall come the proverbial knock upon the door. For years I have had to put up with the thought of those knocks in the night. But I have not bent, not run away, not bit my tongue in servile cowardice while our people are being driven to an end of their existence.

While most of you will be getting ready for the warmth and love and friendship and family of Christmas, I will be far from home fighting the good fight. I miss you all, and no matter how lonely it seems sometimes in this fight, it is you, each of you reading this, that gives me hope and peace. Please remember me and this sacred struggle for our people at this beautiful time of year that is such an expression of our exquisite culture and values.

But, my dear friends, I believe you will come through with great generosity, even sacrifice at this time, even with all your personal needs during the Christmas season.

Thanks so much for your dedication to this cause and your support and encouragement to me personally.

It means so much to me and my work!

Perhaps you could copy this letter and post it on this and other threads so my message is heard by all those who have the inclination to help me in this pressing matter at this difficult time for me.

Sincerely,

Dr. David Duke

If you would use this link and send something right away because you are so much needed at this time.

I will not be able to post much in the coming few days, so please copy this letter and see that it is widely circulated…Thanks.

GO TO DAVID DUKE’S WEBSITE FOR UPDATES AND TO HELP: DAVID DUKE

This entry was posted in Free Speech and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to Message from David Duke

1. t bone says:

Louis from Montreal

I agree. I called it from the word ‘go’. Both loki and lauren carson are hasbarats.

If you see my comments (historically), you’ll notice that I am not one to accuse people of such an offense. But I know whats up with those two like I know the back of my hand.

They put the ‘RAT’ in infiltRATe.

2. Marshall says:

Hey Vox if we left America en masse’ for Mexico, at least we could find plenty of American factory jobs, making American products, to sell to Americans. Why are the Mexes running up here when all the good jobs are down there?

My favorite faux-American product is the American Classic Stratocaster guitar, the “MIM Edition.” I would be great in quality control…properly placing the Chiquita Banana sticker on each and every headstock with perfect precision.

Radio Flyer wagons, Schwinn bicycles, and Levi’s Jeans are now all made in China. I’m currently working on a series of slanty-eyed tiny Norman Rockwell paintings. If Incog ever wants to address that issue again, I’ll have some art to post. I Photoshopped them all on my Dell laptop, which is truly “Made in America.” Well actually, it’s only ASSEMBLED in the USA…by Mexicans, out of 100% Chinese parts.

Q:) What did the Jew who married the Chinese woman name their kid?

A:) Cha-Ching!!!

M:-)

3. kerdasi amaq says:

“THIS is just a small taste of what is wrong with American society… These people have nothing else to do other than pump out kids and demand that the rest of society pay for them until they are adults…. Wow…”

It’s the politicians who expect everyone else to pay for her niglets. They are the ones who created the welfare system. No doubt, they expect to receive five votes from her fifteen sprogs, in return.

***************

4. Kalki says:

Thrace,
    RE:
    “I do however agree with the statement that he doesn’t admit that JEWS DID 9/11, and it happened because of support for IsraHell.
    I personally e-mailed him asking him that, and he didn’t reply.”

See, that’s another giant red flag! This is exactly what Alex Jones does – he’ll expose some of their bullshit and then deny that Jews did it and instead blame it on some “German death cult” B.S! And I know for a fact Jones is controlled opposition! So for Duke to share the same characteristics as this Jew-controlled shill is not good!

5. Loki says:

“Why are my hands tied behind my back?”
    “Why am I being led up these stairs to that platform?”
    “Why is that man with the hood sharpening an ax?”
    “What is that big block used for?”
    “Why are so many mud people smiling?”
    “It’s like this whitey — lovable kikestien has told us that white folks have been in the driver’s seat too long and it’s now time for others to have a ‘go at it’. All of this commotion is just a changing of the guard. Nothing to worry your empty head about.”

6. Loki says:

WAKE THE HELL UP WHITE MAN! Ignore the lies of the Jews.

Don’t be taken in by the current b.s. The game plan is as old as the hills. It’s called ‘Divide and Rule’.

One incredible thing about the American goyim is that they NEVER learn.

@FAEM.com

7. Loki says:

“Popular support is the first element which is necessary for the creation of authority. But an authority resting on that foundation alone is still quite frail, uncertain and vacillating. Hence everyone who finds himself vested with an authority that is based only on popular support must take measures to improve and consolidate the foundations of that authority by the creation of force. Accordingly we must look upon power, hat is to say, the capacity to use force, as the second foundation on which all authority is based. This foundation is more stable and secure, but not always stronger, than the first. If popular support and power are
    united together and can endure for a certain time, then an authority may arise which is based on a still stronger foundation, namely, the authority of tradition. And, finally, if popular support, power, and tradition are united together, then the authority based on them may be looked upon as invincible.” Adolf Hitler

8. Loki says:

DID THE ROMANS REALLY KILL 4 BILLION JEWS?

The Talmud — the very foundation of Jewish religious teaching — tells of four billion Jews killed by the Romans under Emperor Hadrian. The Talmud describes a tidal wave of blood that plunged down to the sea, carrying large boulders along with it, staining the sea a distance of four miles out — the bodies of the martyred Jews used to build a fence around Hadrian’s vineyard, with the blood saved over from the tidal wave used to fertilize the grapes of Hadrian’s wrath and of 64 million Jewish school children of Bethar, wrapped in their religious scrolls and burned alive by the Romans. (In the U.S., a billion is 1000 million. In Europe, a billion is one million million.)

Do you really believe that the Romans killed four billion Jews? If you don’t, then shame on you. @FAEM.com

9. summerled says:

is someone actually telling the truth on main stream media everything but the j word

10. Loki says:

(To t-bone/bone head) My impression of blightwingers who slap ‘copyright’ all over their stuff is that their interest in dispensing information and opinion is secondary to their infantile need to ‘possess’ something and hopefully profit thereby. This is like selling your medical assistance to a wounded comrade. You’ll never find this sort of system crap on this site. If something might prove valuable, take it, copy it, and spread it far and wide. The thing which sets FAEM apart from most blightwing sources is that we DON’T CARE where a hungry man gets his food. The others want to make sure the hungry get their bread FROM THEM, or their approved sources. How ZOGish can you get?

11. Vox says:

Loki

Watch out! Defending yourself here is tantamount to being a jew! Once one of the local Incog Townies has called you out as a whipping boy, you’re supposed to march to the blog public square for a flogging by the Nazitards and you better take it and like it OR ELSE!! – or else “You are a jew and a hasbarat and are making love to a nigger woman behind the White Nationalist’s back!” (and they know it and can prove it!)

12. Loki says:

Kiss the US goodbye, its over.

Whites a minority by 2050? That is media hogwash. They are trying to lull you back to sleep with more lies like they’ve been snowing you with for the past 75 years. You get Bangladesh in North America by 2020. Get yourself a one dollar calculator and do the math, stupid.

You will get a major catastrophic collapse of America and utter anarchy the first major crisis/flashpoint that appears on the horizon.

She’s ready to blow any day now, it won’t take much at all.

@FAEM.com

13. t bone says:

loki
    You make no sense when you use your own words.

btw-What is your agenda? One minute you post hocus pocus ‘chariots of the gods’ bs and then you call Zundel a jew.

Youre very scatterbrain. You copy/paste things until they contradict themselves; kinda like a 15 year old whos afraid to man up to the big boys, yet is trying to impress us.

I do not trust you loki. Plain and simple.

@Vox
    Not sure what you meant. I dont have a problem with you.

14. Loki says:

Life is biology and if one doesn’t think in those terms, he’ll never understand much of anything. When race wars erupt, your skin will be your uniform.

All of these “O my gosh, look at what they are doing to us now!” sites should try and fathom this fundamental — White people are being targeted at an ever-increasing rate and that rate is exponentially proportional to the increase in jewish presence and control. It is a waste of one’s time to moan about the blatant hypocrisy concerning the ‘Amendments’ and freedom of this and that, for WORDS WILL NOT WIN ANY BATTLES FOR US. The enemy uses words in order to assist us in our own suicide but when we try to “reason” things out, they do not listen for their goal has nothing to do with “fairness” or “justice”. We waste our time in trying to “understand” the crocodile for it will not be deterred from using us as a meal, no matter how we list reasons for its behavior. A person connected to reality, takes what is, as is, without academic babble and drivel. Being “nice” to someone who is out to kill you, saves no one’s ass. All it does is make the killing easier for the perpetrator.
    @FAEM.com

15. Loki says:

Hitler on Religion: Table Talk

The deliberate lie in the matter of religion was introduced into the world by Christianity. Bolshevism practices a lie of the same nature, when it claims to bring liberty to men, whereas in reality it seeks only to enslave them. In the ancient world, the relations between men and gods were founded on an instinctive respect. It was a world enlightened by the idea of tolerance.
    Christianity was the first creed in the world to exterminate its adversaries in the name of love. Its keynote is intolerance.

Christianity is a rebellion against natural law, a protest against nature. Taken to its logical extreme, Christianity would mean the systematic cultivation of human failure.

To make death easier for people, the Church holds out to them the bait of a better world. We, for our part, confine ourselves to asking man to fashion his life worthily. For this, it is sufficient for him to conform to the laws of nature. Let’s seek inspiration in these principles, and in the long run we’ll triumph over religion.

But there will never be any possibility of National Socialism’s setting out to ape religion by establishing a form of worship. Its one ambition must be scientifically to construct a doctrine that is nothing more than a homage to reason.

Our duty is to teach men to see whatever is lovely and truly wonderful in life, and not to become prematurely ill tempered and spiteful. We wish fully to enjoy what is beautiful, to cling to it and to avoid, as far as possible, anything that might do harm to people like ourselves.

It is a great pity that this tendency towards religious thought can find no better outlet than the Jewish pettifoggery of the Old Testament, for a religious Folk who, in the solitude of winter, continually seek ultimate light on their religious problems with the assistance of the Bible, must eventually become spiritually deformed. The wretched Folk strive to extract truths from these Jewish chicaneries, where in fact no truths exist. As a result they become embedded in some rut of thought or other and, unless they possess an exceptionally common sense mind, degenerate into religious maniacs.

It is deplorable that the Bible should have been translated into German, and that the whole of the German Folk should have thus become exposed to the whole of this Jewish mumbo jumbo. So long as the wisdom, particularly of the Old Testament, remained exclusively in the Latin of the Church, there was little danger that sensible people would become the victims of illusions as the result of studying the Bible. But since the Bible became common property, a whole heap of people have found opened to them lines of religious thought which particularly in conjunction with the German characteristic of persistent and somewhat melancholy meditation as often as not turned them into religious maniacs.

When one recollects further that the Catholic Church has elevated to the status of Saints a whole number of madmen, one realizes why movements such as that of the Flagellants came inevitably into existence in the Middle Ages in Germany.

@FAEM.com

16. Vox says:

T bone

Not implicating you but I’ve been marched on several occasions to the blog square for a dose of having virtual rotten vegetables tossed at me and being called a jew, a pussy, a race traitor…..

‘Chosen Ones’ Help Provide Cover For Tribe Pedophiles

Greg Bacon hits the nail on the head again.

18. Light in Dark Times says:

LOKI does not grasp the vast difference between actual Scripture words, laws, orders, prophecies and identities, versus “churching” groups (especially Roman Catholicism that has infected all the rest from ages ago). Breifly, this can be proven:

Adam was addressed by God, not earlier pre-Adamic lineages. Adam is a white man. He is “son of God” (literal lineages listed Luke 3:23-38) and only ones identified as children of God are “called” and REDEEMABLE. All Adamites are (including ones not part of Abraham’s offspring, not part of true Israelites who are not the same as “Jews) and this obscure fact is shown several ways – for example Isa 63:16 to redeemables.

Satan had offspring, Eve’s son Cain (identified as of the Wicked one, I John 3:12, using idiom as in Luke 3:23-28 X is SON OF y; the Wicked One is provably Satan), resulting from the fact Eve was “expatao” (wholely seduced) weakly translated Beguiled KJV, in 2 Cor 11:3. Certain Adamites violated God’s plan and got CUT OUT, as in Canaanites (Gen 9) and Edomites (Psalm 137 all, Obadiah all) who intermarried (Gen 36) and… history not in Bible is that Edomites were defeated by John Hyrcanus (ca 126 BC) and forced to live like “jews” – in “antiquities of the Jews” Book 13, Chap 9, line 257+, a first century Jewish scholar wrote, named Flavius Josphus (text in English now). And such ones early became scribes, twisting things to confuse us called ones.

God’s Law actually help and empower his Children over others! ”’

Jesus (also a Son of God) returns soon to crush his enemies and re-impose Adamic rule and all original laws…. laws we routinely belittle (as with Loki) or forget.

—————————————————————–

As for DAvid Duke, he is like a Seventh Day Adventist I had met, who was angry he got fired for not being able to work on Sabbaths (Saturdays, not changed, but it does not good for “jews” to keep the day as they are not of called lineage said Jesus in places like John 10:22-31). This SDA man had the churchhire lawyers to fight his “religious rights” in court…. largely to no avail.

Instead, we must simply OBEY BIBLE LAW, including Sabbath rest (except dealing with emergencies as shown) and the last days orders to LEAVE MANMADE LAW ZONES, the essential nature of “Babylon.” Read Rev 18.

Also note, we were always to be separate. (eg Deuteronmy 7) [Ironically the SDA club will not try to form a separated community, although they actually are the vast majority in a few of their small college towns they dominate! Instead they insist we stay in Babylon and play by rules of Babylon…. which is suicidal! But theat group is very controlled by ones actually serving Satan’s agenda to destroy us. And this also applies to their “diverse” attitude on mixing with other types of humans. And they wast much money on secular lawyers. But Jesus said to have our own judgments, in I cor 6:1-6 etc. “hHgher powers” we are to obey {Romans 13:1 always misrepresented} are in fact the laws of God, including to get out of “babylon” or suffer its burning end.

Oh, and a remnant of Judeans (“jews”) were hauled to Babylon, but only a fraction of them returned to Jerusalem… they resct seem to have acquired lucrative careers in busy commercial Babylon – to which “jews” (including Edomites/Canaanites!) fled after Romans burnt the Temple in 70 AD, so in a sense they are the “babylon” folks to leave.
    Of course they and the called ones all migrated and settled across Europe + Americas, Russia, Australia, and white communities in S Africa etc.

So, rather than go speechifying in Germnay, then get arrested, and go to court, and raise funds for lawyers to fight the case IN THEIR UNAUTHORIZED COURTS, just repudiate that law/regime, and build our communities (with our courts) outside of strongholds overrun by anti-Christ, anti-white, anti-God, anti-Godlaw goons – folks who hire out to the gangs against Scripture and God and his Son Jesus (our King).

Now to do that requires intense Bible study and solving identities to break mysteries such as the new name Jesus will have (Rev 3:9-12, firsst get over the hurdle of knowing who are flase “jews” it advises). Isa 63:16 and many others refer to power in that name, and here is gives a clue the name was from ancient time.

19. Loki says:

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/06/12/a-view-of-the-world-through-the-prism-of-europe/ ………..Louis from montreal,take a good and long look at this jew slut.She is the wife of the jew Zundel.If you think she is White you need to get your head out of your ass.Zundel conned and is conning a lot of people.He needs to be put down.

20. NGame says:

Does anyone understand Russian white natoinalists these days? What are they doing?
    Are they impacting the elections there now? What is Putin’s grand design?
    (He is of Jewish background, worked for KGB in “red” era and even headed it,
    so he is a man of much inside information and power, but not an overt Zionist.)

How are they dealing with a “southern” (alien Muslim and even nonwhite)
    invasion, although much less than in USA.

*THE PEOPLE OF PHI PHI ISLAND IN THAILAND HAVE SENSE*

This sign appears outside one of the main resort hotels in Koh Phi Phi Island in the south of Thailand

ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

ISRAELI NATIONALITY is not welcome to stay in this hotel, because they are problem makers, always give us a hard time & shit, rude, insulting etc. We cannot accept their behavior.

THE MANAGEMENT PHI PHI ISLAND PEOPLE

I remember a few years back Judicial Inc. ran an article that said Israeli tourists were trashing resorts in an Eastern European country. I forget which country it was. The people in that country were fed up with them. They regard anyone that isn’t a member of the tribe as garbage. If the truth was known, they probably act the same way in American resorts.

22. C. Untin Gislam says:

Lokike quotes:

“Hitler on Religion: Table Talk

“The heaviest blow that ever struck humanity was the coming of Christianity. Bolshevism is Christianity’s illegitimate child. Both are inventions of the Jew. ”

= KIKE SHITE!

23. C. Untin Gislam says:

“HITLER’S TABLE TALK” is KIKE LIES

24. sog says:

good on ya vox ol boy ……death to all khazers and their frontmen….give me liberty or give the zionist jews death

25. C. Untin Gislam says:

From China, no nonsense like from all the Kikes posting here:

26. TrueNews says:

“The Jewish card ”

Hmm…this is interesting…

Putin also of jewish background?

27. sog says:

kunt islam yer a prick but i believe that adolf attended catholic church when he could…
    he was helpful and tolerant of religion and even had a muslim division of ss ……religious freedom was included in nationalism…..
    only jews attack christianity as it is their satanic stock and trade…
    christian bashing is a jewish trait and domain..
    hitler knew well of the red terror jew irgun mobile murder crew and ther evil anti christian murder of priests and children in spain 1936-7-8 which hitler helped to stop …..if he didnt give a shit about catholics and christians he wouldnt have lifted a finger and neither would any of the militaery german soldiers have lifted a finger either…hitler had enough problems just getting all the general staff on the same page from petty internal jealousies on the lesser ranking personellss parts…most germans were one religion or another and very loyal to these precepts and they were religiouly free as hitler was not a dictator and not an anti religios man…
    not to mention that many of statesmen in germany knew well of the mass murders by jews in ussr and armenia ….germans were well read and many knew of jews infiltrations of england and france ,,etc on and on

28. sog says:

………..kunt islam yer a prick but i know that adolf attended catholic church when he could…
    only jews attack christianity as it is their satanic stock and trade…
    christian bashing is a jewish trait and domain..

29. TrueNews says:

Medvedev is a Jew.

Putin could be his distant cousin…
    Have a really close look at his face and eyes.

30. TrueNews says:

Hey sog,
    What about the German army; no jewish infiltration there?

WW2 150,000 Jewish Soldiers Served Hitler and the Nazis

Did they convert into catholics?

31. C. Untin Gislam says:

soggy,

Why don’t you just TRY to write as if you were a civilized human instead of whatever it is that you are?

32. Loki says:

kerdasi amaq says:

December 4, 2011 at 9:00 am

(“Loki”, isn’t a name that a White Nationalist would use. It’s like trolling a jewish site using the name “Haman.”)
    kerdasi amaq IS a name that a “White Nationlist”would use.Loki IS a name that a National Socialist would use.Check it out.

33. Ngame is not legit. I hope everybody caught that.

34. Louis from Montreal says:

@LOKI

You are not going to convince me that two people I’ve known and worked with for years are Jews. Furthermore, I am not going to play your little psycho game designed to put doubt in peoples minds, and I hope Incogman puts a stop to these rantings of yours.

35. bargain bob, don't try to jew me down says:

ah yes life within the ukiked slaves of amerika. what to believe?

36. kerdasi amaq says:

On the day of Ragnarok, Loki’s chains will break and he will lead the giants into battle against the gods. Loki is often called the Sly One, the Trickster, the Shape Changer, and the Sky Traveler.

See that animation of dark trash flying out of someone’s house? kerdasi amaq all right!

37. kerdasi amaq says:

Loki said…Louis from montreal,take a good and long look at this jew slut.She is the wife of the jew Zundel.If you think she is White you need to get your head out of your ass.Zundel conned and is conning a lot of people.He needs to be put down.

I’ve had a look. I don’t see a jew there.

38. Vexed. says:

Senate Wants the Military to Lock You Up Without Trial.

39. Vexed. says:

See those three articles I posted above? Still think fighting with each other in an internet comment section is priority?

40. Vexed. says:

Here is parts 3 and 4 (The other two) because I didn’t want to cram all four links into one comment.

It is just the Dec. 5 2011 broadcast of alex covering the National Defense Authorization Act Bill

41. 30.06 says:

Loki is either a Jew Troll or a Damned Fool .
    Titus 1:10 .

42. Lauren Carson says:

The Shadow Army in Iraq – Coming to an American city near you!!

this video only got 29 hits.

I demand every earth citizen switch off your pitiful distractions and turn your focus to the ungodlyness of government induced genocide.

so this be the mercenary contractors being paid buy the zionist bankers of the Khazar Kingdom to murder any sacred human life.
    I bet it is really convenient that these mercenary’s have no conscious and are ignorant of how their pineal gland functions,those nazi scientists from operation paperclip really did a super job of brainwashing and damaging you so called humans.

Mercenary’s are created when man values money over your brothers and sisters,
    WE ARE ONE.

EVIL LOUZY BANKERS REDUCING MAN TO POVERTY SO HE IS COMPELLED TO CRIMES OF INHUMANITY.
    Yes,you can lie to yourself but you will be cursed for eternity,be it on your children’s heads.

Your mothers should have stabbed thee while you were still growing in her womb.

Carry on,inhumanity, until the earth doth perish.

43. sog says:

marshall good post ,,,have ya seen all the produce grown and exported from mexico …..how litle % of spiks here in the usa actually werk farms ,,,very few as the werk has been dominated by immignorents since farmers got wind of greed and the industrialization of america after the depression lifted saw alot of citizen flight to cities for better money and living standard …..on and on

44. sog says:

was just thinking how much i miss bob malugalugalugaluga boodididididcaca heh heh and commiewanker Z Z z z z z . .. .. aand my old rotting friend cunting shazam islamb,how is your sex change operation going transgenfer trasfergender freak….
    i miss jousting with yall ….may the fleas and worms and lice of a thousand camels infesct all your arses for the new year …..hey bob maluga-didica have you dried up from old age yet ,ya strtin to decompose simply attatch a car deoderizer around yer pencil neck ….