Crybaby Jew Writer Hides Race of His Attackers

POOR WIDDLE BRIAN Goldman. The Jew punk was riding a cab in Philadelphia to meet a friend for dinner when the cabbie pulled up next to a bus stop, evidently crowded with a boisterous troupe of city apes. One of them punched his face through the open window of the cab. Seems he wasn’t smart enough to roll it up around “people of color.”

The cab driver jumped out and went to the trunk for a tire iron to fend off the attackers, but was sucker punched and kicked to the ground by hopped-up urban chimps. Cowardly Goldman wasn’t any help — he immediately took off running down the street just like a skinny little Jew homo (which he probably is — look at his photo on the right — he definitely looks Jew gay to me).

Writing in his Daily Pennsylvanian newspaper column about his brush with death, Brian Goldman neglects to mention the race of the mob throwing him into a panic, other than calling them “teenagers” (a sure sign they were black). Instead, he sobs on and on about all the uncaring bystanders just standing around watching, or not bothering to call the law (as if they could arrive faster than he ran). His sensitive and caring Jew heart is terribly broken over the cold indifference of diners at a nearby fast food restaurant. I guess our brave new multicult nation is not so pleasant after-all, eh Jew?

Like who in their right mind would drop a big, juicy Wendy’s burger to help out a stinking Jew faggot in the first place? I know I wouldn’t. Hell, if I was there, I might have been tempted to turn wigger on the spot!

Oh, we know the race of the mob attackers, alright. Even if these hypocrite Multicult Jews can’t possibly bring themselves to breath one word. The Jewboy laments: “These mobs, call them whatever you may — flash mobs, violent teen mobs or just unruly mobs — are a serious problem.” No duh, brainiac.

Now, everybody out there reading this knows it was black apes running amok. Why bother being circumspect and “PC” anymore? Trust me: If any of these mobs were made up of White kids beating on blacks, we sure as hell would be hearing about it non-stop, 24/7 on all the Jew-owned and managed mainstream networks.

Any White caught would get “hate crime” laws thrown at them like a ton of bricks. A flaming Jew faggot? Hell, kiss your ass goodbye!

Here’s the thing: Whenever blacks gather in crowds of more than three, it often turns into a scene straight out of “The Animal Planet” TV channel. Hell, by themselves, they are totally crime prone and will shoot or stab you for a chicken bone or can of beer.

Oh, this is so rich. Subversive Jewry has long been behind pushing multiculturism and diversity on America; principally for two major reasons: One, they think they are so morally attuned to injustice and all that “Light upon Nations,” crap they tell themselves every minute. Two, they are fearful of a resurgence of White solidarity and us Whites marching down the streets, wearing matching outfits, jack boots and shouting “Seig Heil!”

Regardless of whatever they espouse publicly or might feel inside, Jewry considers themselves the superior race. That’s not at all some wild accusation. There’s plenty of evidence proving their high falutin’ view of themselves. Just go up to my “Revealing Quotes” page and read what they say to each other. A more hypocritically racist, arrogant bunch, I don’t know.

What’s more, is that Jewry never gives a rat’s ass if horrible black-on-White crime happens to our race. According to many of them, we’re only a degree or two above blacks to begin with. Because of that, I never give a damn whenever a Jew gets victimized by the Negro. It’s karma, man.

Now, some of you might be saying “that INCOG MAN is just a Jew hater, he doesn’t know what he’s talking about.” I assure you I do. I’ve been to fancy social soirees where known Jews would tell me how much they hated the Negro, etc. etc. Hell, even I was embarrassed. Sure, they may have been trying to butter up to me, thinking I’m some kind of Aryan White supremacist who just has to hate the Negro as much as them, letting their true side bubble to the surface.

Whatever your views when it comes to all this race stuff, know this: The America of your forefathers is now being turned into a giant sized pile of horse shit by the stinking, hypocrite Jews. No doubt whatsoever.

I resisted coming to that conclusion for many years. In fact, I came up with all sorts of lame rationales saying the government was simply trying to keep us slaves from killing each other off. That might have some truth to a point, but there was much more to the puzzle that never made sense until I paid close attention to the Jew and the real history of the last hundred years, especially WWII. Then everything fell together.

You have to step outside the box and think of what is being done to the White race. They’ve used race guilt to keep us messed up in the head and too fearful of speaking out, even to each other, all so the Jew can feel less threatened. This is the real reason things are now going from bad to worse.

Slick White Race Guilt campaign in Duluth, Minnesota kindly informs citizens that everything bad is secretly the fault of all us evil White people — just for being born White. One of the brains behind this propaganda campaign is the Jewess Tema Okun (right), who’s got herself a nice career milking the anti-White schtick. Funny, virtually all crime in Duluth is due to immigrant blacks from Somalia. But I guess that’s only because they don’t get enough government handouts and special race favors just for being black and getting into the country (uh, why do we even want any of these criminal, pirate Somalians here in the first place?).

Doesn’t all this just piss you the hell off? Haven’t you GD had it right up to here?

And it’s not all Jews. Sure, there’s plenty of lefty Whites who have subscribed to the entire business. Like the city of Duluth, Minnesota coming out with a White Guilt campaign — putting up professionally designed billboards and websites proclaiming us to be racist no matter what we think or do.

They call it “Stealth Racism,” or “White privilege.” All kinds of bizarre, convoluted theories that puts all the blame for just about anything on White people. After-all, they can’t say SQUAT about the victim classes, or that might make their pointy little heads explode.

They used to blame it on “Institutional Racism” as in business and corporations denying employment and promotions to blacks. But ever since Affirmative Action, they can’t really use that line of crap anymore so they’ve resorted to calling all of us secret racists. In many cases, this anti-White propaganda is actually subsidized by the taxpayer, making us White people pay to get slimed!

What more must us White people do to prove we’re not evil racists? Should we smile whenever we see a black? No, they might take that the wrong way. Do we work to keep all emotion out of our faces? No, they might assume we’re purposefully ignoring just how wonderful they have been to humanity, as one mulatto Jewess professor tells us in this published Psychology Today article.

So, maybe they want us to bow our heads down whenever we are in their sacred presence? How about a little flourish and bend to the knee like with a king or queen? Yeah, I bet their colored Highnesses would eat all that up!

These smarter-than-thou GD Jews have behind this race crap from the beginning. Look into all the Jew trouble makers and intellectuals brainwashing the youth from the get-go. The Jew has been the absolute worst thing to befell America, or any of our White countries like Britain, Sweden, Germany and much of Europe. They have long been the ones pushing multiculturalism, diversity, pluralism, faggotry, radical feminism, immigration — all kinds of divisive crap, now turning America into a real-life, third world hell hole.

I’ve had it with the Jew bastards. Next time any of you Negro mobs need some help around a Jew neighborhood, let me know!

This entry was posted in Jew Subversion, Social Crash and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

151 Responses to Crybaby Jew Writer Hides Race of His Attackers

1. reamonnk says:

I drove a cab for awhile. I would have told the Jew to role his window up and don’t make eye contact with the natives. It’s common sense. I bet the Jew thought that the black guys would embrace him because he is a fellow minority and an ally against whitey.

The Jew lacked street smarts(not surprising) and as a result got attacked by the natives.

2. Fitz, Mein Kampf. That is the answer, save replace white nationalism with the supremacy, master race stuff. Hitler had a point, but it is not the point.

I have some notions in a 10:34 AM comment from yesterday that I feel warrant consideration by WN’s. I am problably not the first to bring the ideas up but I haven’t come across them elsewhere as of yet.

3. Marshall says:

Oh I know Fitz!!! Those weren’t merely trees though…it was the shroom dude yet again!!!

4. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Israeli Diplo’s Daughter Arrested at JFK Airport

Police last night arrested the 39-year-old daughter of the former Israeli defense minister on outstanding drug charges as she tried to fly from Kennedy Airport to Tel Aviv, The Post has learned.

5. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Israel joins board of UN Development Program:-(

Move signals Israel’s increased involvement in global issues beyond the Israeli-Arab conflict, said Israel’s deputy ambassador to the UN.

NEW YORK – For the first time in history, Israel became a member of the Executive Board of the United Nations Development Program on Thursday.

As part of the organization, Israel will be a full partner in formulating the organization’s strategy and determining how resources are allocated to developing countries.

6. Citizenfitz says:

ROTFL! Marsh, the shroom dude checked into the Fitz Hotel back in 1971- but I don’t know if he ever really checked out. The evil trees are still around though. Watching. Watching…..

7. Citizenfitz says:

Bishop tells Catholics to, “prepare for suffering”.

8. Citizenfitz says:

Allover: “The jews, by their nature, cannot cease meddling….”

Bullseye! It’s in their germ plasm and they can’t help themselves. Also, if they were all rounded up and sent to Madasgar as penance for their troublemaking ways, crates of pricey flotsam and jetsom would miraculously start washing up on thsoe shores. Of this we should have no doubt. They haven’t turned out a prophet worth his salt in nearly 2,000 years but it can’t be denied they have a supernatural ability to make money.

9. Citizenfitz says:

This funny bit was on Thy Weapon of War’s blogsite… which has since been purged. It will be missed:

The Twelve Stages to a Holohoax Tale

1. The survivor is put in a cattle car filled with hundreds of Jews, but only one poop bucket, and sent to a camp, usually Auschwitz. Many Jews die of suffocation along the way, but none of thirst or hunger since Jews can go 15 days without food or water.

2. The survivor stands in a line: to be chosen either for the gas chamber or the kitchen/orchestra/workshop. Close family members are always put in the gas line. Even though all those under 16 are immediately gassed at Auschwitz, many little kids are sent to the work line.

3. The survivor comes face to face with Dr. Death – Joseph Mengele himself – who decides to spare his/her life because Mengele had never seen a dancing Jew, a singing Jew, a Jew with no pimples, or a Jew who coukd eat and poop diamonds.

4. The survivor lives on a meager ration of 300 calories per day, including turnip heads/potato skins/human excrement/grass soup/sawdust/human flesh, bones and hair/cat/rat/mice/dog meat/etc.

5. However they are still strong enough to work for the Germans as carpenters, electricians, plumbers, V2 technicians….

6. The survivor has some gold, diamonds or other jewelry hidden in or about their person, which they use to bribe the guards for favours, or pay for a visit to the camp brothel.

7. They are taken to the gas chamber, but miraculously escape at the last minute, evading the guards. All their friends are killed. They witness other horrible atrocities, including babies burned alive in pits,buckets of Jewish entrails jumping about the laboratory, bears and eagles picking Jewish bones, geysers of Jewish blood spurting out of the ground; Jews with their legs reversed by Dr. Mengele, people burned alive in the ovens when the gas chambers were too full….

8. The survivor is then forced to take part in a ‘death march’ which doesn’t actually lead to their death. The survivor runs away….

9. The survivor is recaptured, then transferred to another camp, where they cheat death again… and again… and again…. This may be repeated any number of times.

10. The survivor finally, miraculously, escapes for good right under the guards noses – by hiding in a latrine. They live in the forest for a couple of years with partisans and wolves, before emigrating to America/Britain/Australia… although they have no friends, family or money. Then the survivor buys a multinational corporation. They are the only member of their extended family of 1,200 to survive, and weigh only 40-50 pounds when they are rescued.

11. For 60 years the survivor says nothing to anyone about his or her experiences. Then – suddenly – they can talk of nothing else. They write a memoir called something like, ‘Dancing to the Music of my Dreams – A Survivor’s Story’.

12. The survivor has now found peace, and spends the rest of his/her life telling their amazing story to schoolchildren. But only the very youngest ones, of course….

thy-weapon-of-war.blogspot.com/2009/11/1…

10. Loki says:

Only in Germany.Eat your heart out bill gates you ugly jew.

11. Hoff says:

“The war criminals and mass murderers in Washington and Tel Aviv first say what they are going to do in public policy documents, government legislation, and newspaper articles, and then they do it. Their conspiracy to wage war for power and money is openly declared, both in words and in actions.”

Here in EU a lot of common people will tell me that the american people are stupid. Well, thats true, but when you say a whole people are stupid you say: -I’m smart-

People here in EU are just as stupid as the americans. Every single so called “journalist” in the entire western world is a communist/liberal. Every single “journalist” in EU is bashing americas foreign politic wholesale. And they don’t get it. Just the same as the american people. “Journalist” in EU or american people, same just don’t get it.

12. sog says:

yeah and some o these batshit crazy edomites survived the holyhoax by hiding in a gas chamber for 3 years…never mind the complete ludicrous nature of the holyhoax industrial complex and how the stories defy nature at every turn …..
    here is a new jew kike rat all kiked up on this site below

13. Loki says:

“survivor “is a jew code word for “one who uses trickery on his/hers enemy.”We are ruled by kakistocracy.Unfortunately, in order to remove our enemy we all need to become as ruthless and cold blooded as they.

14. DICARLO says:

Citizenfitz says:
    February 1, 2012 at 7:12 pm
    Liberalism: a mental disorder presenting as delusions of moral and intellectual superiority.

The organized jewish community has been the driving force of liberalism and is the vanguard of the left and was the most important force in the passage of the 1965 immigration act. Liberalism through it’s unholy sacrement of multiculturalism requires an ever-renewed population of non-assimilated and unassimilable non-Whites in which they can practice their liberal virtue of non-discrimination. The multiculturalist policy is founded on the premise that anyone and everyone should be allowed to come into a host society and is based on the belief-system that the host society has no right to expect of its new citizens a respect for the ways of life of the host society. Without these new subcultures, jews would fail, liberalism would die, but with it, Whites will be race-replaced, the ultimate goal of jew subterfuge.

15. Awakening4u says:

Loki, George Carlin really?
    Carlin a jew with the matrix spew.
    Everyone in the “tribe” has a part to play.

His spew is much like maher pretend in no “god”.
    His yank is right out of the jew talmud of arguments with the dumb
    “goyim” as his mind reflects.

What Carlin does best is jew psychological tactics such as
    selective discussion.
    Project a behavior.
    He is a talmudic jew puke period.

16. 30.06 says:

I shape the schools curriculum, I decide what is taught or omitted
    I have spies in universities professors that want tenure toe our line
    I am the owner of the Nazi holocaust
    I own your ballot boxes and voting machines
    I control those that sit on the electorial college
    I am the decider of who is elected in your government
    I am the one that steals your secrets, then sell them to your enemy

I am the one that dresses your women in garbage bags and calls it haute coutour(sic)
    I am the one that fills your museum with excretement and declares it’s art
    I am the one that arranges sex tours for your enjoyment of Thai children
    I am the one that kidnaps women for sex slavery
    I am the one that steals immigrants documents to turn them into slaves

I am the one that murders Arabs for their internal organs
    I am the one that claims I am God’s favorite
    I am the one that builds the separation wall to divide families
    I am the one that squats illegally on another peoples’ family heritage
    I am the one that uproots olive trees and fruit groves
    I am the one that spreads chemicals on your most fertile land
    I am the one that diverts your life giving water for my decorative fountains

I am the crybaby that has 300 nuclear warheads & am fearful of Iran
    I’m the one that refuses to allow medical treatment to the wounded
    I am the one that shoots peaceful demonstrators
    I am the one that developed tear gas that causes abortion
    I am the one that ignores humanity’s law

I am a racist, a deceiver, filled with envy and spite
    But you must never say so, or we’ll call you anti semite

That is who I am.

17. DannyBoy says:

LOL. This sensitive Jew boy (girl?) is just on a sensitive personal journey of self discovery. He/she was going to meet it’s “long term life partner” for dinner when. when when. it was rudely interrupted by some African-Americans that have been done seriously wrong by “the system”. By “the System” I mean ‘White People’. These courageous African-American then displayed their displeasure @ how white america has treated them by attacking this sensitive little jewish frond! How Beastly! But it’s whitey’s fault!

18. sog says:

jew writer looking for some eclectic electric epilectic epileptic action in the gay bars so he could write a story up close hand and personal like that rube that dyed imself black once and went and lived in the southas an aper ,,,movie title ,,ah black like (was a true story?)me heh heh,, what a nut…so paperback writer goes on a cab trip like a cross of a grimy theme park adventure crossed with a class on abberent Sociology 101 ,,heh heh pow ,right in the parrot nose ,great more blood and snot all over the damn cab…
    cabbie pull away from here would have been the command outta most people not properly armed with an uzi so whats the deal is everyone in new york retarded ….hell why not just run the niggers over and listen to em screamin for their lawyers while they get trundled up under the cab ,,,,how about psyco goes on a cab ride and does a drive by on 20-30 jittybugcoonapers and does he get a humanitarian award from ungrateful govrnment ..
    maybe the martin liquor king award or jesse jackasson or al sharpstein awards …i think not ayye ,,heh heh

19. Leif Oldhart says:

Hey Incogman.

You probably know that only a White man can be a racist.. BUT… do you know why that is true?

Only a White man can be a racist because the word “racist” never existed before in the whole wide world until Leon Trotsky and/or his ethnic friends made it up as their chief weapon against White men!

Not only that, but the concept of “racism” does not exist in any ethnic or indigenous culture on the planet… in a negative sense, I mean, because most ethnic and indigenous cultures world wide are “pro-Them” at least to some degree; and they see this as a positive thing — if they even notice it at all because such an attitude is as natural as breathing. At least to a healthy, unpolluted, non-distorted culture, it is!

I have looked in old American dictionaries and the word “racist” was not to be found. I wish I had the exact details. Maybe someone here can fill us in. I don’t think you’ll find “racist” in any American dictionary prior to the 1920s.

Now can you picture a Japanese or, say, a Croatian wincing in shame and disgust because he just caught his naughty self thinking that his own ethnic group is the “best” (whatever that really means), or should be favored before any others? I can’t!

• INCOG MAN says:

Just check out my The real PC History Deal page up under my banner. Trotsky came up with the word, and Magnus Hirschfeld used it later. Some American also used it (I can’t remember his name). It’s a COMMIE JEW THING from the 30’s.

Basically, the stinking Jews have used it to destroy their competition.