I’m Out There and I’m Loving It!

EVERY OTHER DAY someone links to something I wrote here on a Internet forum like Politics.IE. Invariably, another commenter follows quickly, accusing the first of being insane for linking to INCOG MAN — me being the “crazy evil hater” I am.

Oh, I know that the second commenter was almost certainly a STINKING JEW. But they cleverly never bother to identify as one, only say I’m “unbelievable” and making it out that I’m just a nutso, hater, etc., etc. Like the last one (Nebuchadnezzer) who copy/pasted the little message I have at the end of each post — supposedly illustrating what an evil “White supremacist” type I am (us so-called “supremacists” are not to be believed).

FINE, you sorry sack. The more I learn about you Jews and how you act, the more I’ve come to the utter conclusion that Jews are indeed STINKING GD RATS!

Sure, I wanted to be all nice and sweet about things, yet it’s now totally obvious this race (or whatever the hell they call themselves) have been nothing but non-stop trouble for America and the entire planet!

It’s not crazy knowing what’s right.

They lie, cheat, steal and more than willing to kill anyone they deem as enemy to their race, not only the Palestinians and Lebanese people, but any human — if they can get away with it (look at how they behaved when they stole Russia in the Jew Bolshevik revolution of 1917, killing tens of millions of White Gentiles).

Hell, some of them apparently feel it would be quite OK to off any of us American “Goyim,” even the president, should he or she not be pro-Israel enough and willing to do their dirty work, i. e. kill Muslims for Israel. Yep, the Jews got some nerve, alright.

These people are not our “friends.” With friends like this, who needs…

Just imagine if someone could get away with any sort of criminal behavior, simply because they have the power to get others thinking it’s you who’s the problem. And they can easily do precisely all that, since they really do control the media. Just look into it (like clicking that embedded link, for starters).

And they call me a crazy hater?

What the sorry GD Zionists don’t want you to get. Like when the Israelis treat the Palestinians like dogs (A); beat the crap out of them daily (B); steal the land and harass whatever Palestinians still living there constantly (C); throw the menfolk into prisons (D); blow away civilians on a regular basis including children (E); act like they are the victims because of pipsqueak, homemade rockets fired back in desperation (F); retaliate with insanely massive bombing and shelling on defenseless people with munitions provided by American taxpayers (G); dance around celebrating that God did it all for them just because they are so special (H).

Just think: If someone invaded the US and acted like this, how would you feel?

They tell everyone they are God’s “Chosen People” and actually seem to believe it for real. My pimply White ass! In fact, I can’t think of a more hypocritical bunch of trouble-makers, backstabbers and all around nervy parasites anywhere. I like even the blacks more (and that’s saying something).

Just spend a little time looking into all the things going on right now, and especially what’s being done to the White race over-all. “They” don’t want you to, because “they” don’t want to have their little cushy operations brought to a screeching halt (as it should be). It’s as simple as that.

Here’s my “mission statement” next to my avatar, down at the bottom of each post I put up here at INCOG LAND:

Dedicated to awakening my fellow White Americans to the real common denominator of our race and country’s destruction. I’ve studied the problem for many years and now work hard to expose these nation-wrecking parasites every chance I get.

I mean every single damn word of it too.

I have indeed studied the issue for many years (actually decades now, come to think) and worked hard to find any possible way to explain things so that I wouldn’t turn into a “Nazi” — not that I have anything against Nazis (like the Jew Seinfeld joke about fags).

But I’m here to tell you the only thing that absolutely, positively fits current events and the history of the last one hundred years or more is this:

JEWS ARE RATS.

It’s so bad nowadays, that I literally have to work at assigning my posts to different categories because the Jew stuff is so huge that my “topics cloud” over on the left would only say “Jew.” Hell, I could put just about everything under the title “Jew” because if you dig deeply enough into any subject now destroying America and Whites, you’ll find these SOBs blinking and smiling in the light, just like so many dirty little bugs.

I’ll just put this post under rants, since I’m letting go as I usually do.

Hell, these Jew bastards are on the brink of getting us into another war for Israel over Iran. I’m actually a pretty damn big peacenik once you think about it.

Just look at 9/11 for crying out loud. It’s got Jew MOSSAD and “Sayan,” or helper Jews living here in America written all over it. For the stinking Zionists to have done this kind of thing to the US, after all we’ve done to help them as a country, is more than enough evidence of them being GIANT RATS. They know it too. That’s why the whole thing hasn’t been exposed by now.

And I sure as hell am not the only one here in Internet Land coming to this conclusion. Just go over on the left and scroll down through my links section. Whites have plain had it with the lousy Jews.

Someone once said: Identifying the problem is half the battle. It’s true. Once you know what is causing the foul-up you can zero in on how to fix it. You can decide on buying a new part entirely, go the cheap route and trying to fix the part yourself, or just chuck the whole stinking piece of crap into the trash.

Folks, we are not going to “fix” these people. No way. Other Whites argue incessantly over “good Jews versus bad Jews,” “liberals” versus “conservatives,” or this and that. It never works. Once Jews feel comfortable, gain enough power through nefarious, nepotistic ways, they always revert back to being sons-a-bitches to us non-Jews — even killing us should we dare to fight back.

They need to be “fired” from America. They are only loyal to Israel and themselves. Whether we deport them, or deny them employment in certain fields, or castrate the bastards outright — America will need to do something drastic sooner or later.

It’s just like trying to be “non-racist” and lovey-dovey to the poor little oppressed Negro. Won’t fly. They are still going to hate you just for being White, simply because they were not born White. Our culture, civilization and accomplishments so far outshines the Negro’s, they can only work to bring us down to their primitive jungle level.

That’s just the way it is. Get used to it.

So, does that mean I’m a real White supremacist? You’re GD right it does. I don’t “think” Whites are better, I know we are. Hell, doesn’t take a rocket scientist, genetic researcher, or supposed “historian” to come to that imminently logical conclusion.

Now, you may not like all this “racist” talk. You may find it distasteful being so bold as to speak out like I do. But let me clue you in to a little secret: It’s unbelievably liberating. Your whole perspective changes and no longer do you have nagging angst clouding your brain over confusing social issues and current events. It’s fantastic.

Guess what? All those feelings that “racism” is so wrong, bad and evil, have been put in your head by the Jew media. Once you dispense with them, you’ll see everything in a whole new light. Try it sometime.

Like the wacky character “Cosmo Kramer” once said on the TV sitcom “Seinfeld:” “I’m out there Jerry and I’m loving it!”*

*Michael Richards played Kramer in Seinfeld and was the only one of the entire cast not actually Jewish, believe it or not (although he claimed being a Jew, it was almost certainly to kiss up to his income sources).

This entry was posted in Jew HasbaRATS, Rants and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

178 Responses to I’m Out There and I’m Loving It!

1. brian boru says:

Thank you for another fine vid 30.06. It is remarkable how Hitler felt free to travel among his people in an open car, moving among them without fear. Compare how the disgusting, treacherous vermin who misrule us travel. Armoured cars with bullet proof glass and armed thugs everywhere. Cameras watching us all every moment of our lives in our ‘free’ democracies. The Germans of the 1930s were far more free than any of us are. Thery were physically and spiritually healthy and happy people, unlike us. It could have been the beginning of a golden age. Instead, we have this jew nightmare.

2. DICARLO says:

Georges Tremblay says:
    January 29, 2012 at 6:47 pm
    No, jews are not a race. Jews are whites. No more than 2% of jews are semites.

Jews, ARE JEWS, asshole. Jews are not White. They are extremely anti-White. You’re the jew.

3. DICARLO says:

Israel, Promised Land for Organized Crime! part1

Israel, Promised Land for Organized Crime! part2

4. Georges Tremblay says:

“but many have specific non-White features(beady eyes,hook nose, disproportioned body fat,etc…).”(T-Bone)

Just look at a face of any race that is dumb, evil, good, vengefull, miserable, etc…

Your face conforms to your soul.

We see this in old persons , because normal cultures dont teach to hate from kindergarden like the jewish talmudic do. So it takes time and we see the features at the old age.

We see the uglyest jewish faces at the top, because they are the best students of the talmud at the earlyest age. Faces of hate, greed, and total lack of empathy.

Their face start to conform as soon as they understand the words of the Talmud.

5. Georges Tremblay says:

Look at Zbigniew Brzezinski . He is not jewish at all.

But his face conforms to his soul.

6. Georges Tremblay says:

This is why the british chose the jewish mafia, and not the italian, not the chinese, or any other.

Because they could mix so well and remain undetected. This is why they change their names to fit with the white cultures.

You only see the jews with the ugly faces. The others you discover with big surprise. They are usually simple “sayan” , ready to do work for the mafia.

They are perfect for the british top bankers who still are the real rullers. They can wipe out the jews when they want.

Excellent work again Incog. Keep at it. I too am a White Supremacist. Like you, I KNOW we’re better than those jungle animals, and even they are infinitely superior to the worthless kike.

Now, as “Monty Python” might say, for something completely different.

Some people on here post video after video. There’s nothing wrong in that. Mostly it’s good stuff, but not everyone has the time to view every video posted, and we all have our preferences.

I’m not trying to stir anything, and I’m not getting at anyone, but could I ask that if you do post a video, that you add a line or two to say what it’s about? That way people like me who don’t have much time will find it easier to decide which ones are most important to them personally. Sometimes it’s obvious, and I know a lot of people do give some information, but in my opinion the more important links would get more traffic if people knew in advance what they were going to be watching.

As Hoff might say, Mandatory!, but we do need to know what it’s about so we can make a choice.

Thanks everyone. I’ll be back to my usual nigger-hating, jew-hating self soon enough. I just decided to be “polite” for once as we’re all friends on here (apart from the hasbarats of course).

8. 30.06 says:

Georges Tremblay says:
    January 30, 2012 at 5:43 pm

Boy George , have you got it backwards .

9. t bone says:

So lets get this straight,Georges.

Jews can be ‘White’ when it accommodates them (i.e.infiltration).

You need to reconsider everything you spew, Georges. It sure as hell aint gonna fly too long around here.

10. Georges Tremblay says:

“Boy George , have you got it backwards .”(30.06)

That is too short for an argument. If you have one.

“Jews can be ‘White’ when it accommodates them (i.e.infiltration).”(T-Bone)

No. They are 98% white. They dont have a “power” to change their race. No one has.

“But when it goes against them (e.g.accountability for slavery) they can just be ‘jewish’ and throw the real Whites under the bus, correct?”(T-Bone)

How can it go against “them” as whites ? What you say does not make any sens.

“You need to reconsider everything you spew, Georges.”(T-Bone)

After you take some logic lessons.

11. sog says:

i never attack anyone on here ,,ha ha but george with all due consideration you are speaking some unevolved info and are speaking for your self …keep learning ,,you are at the halfway mark….jewish devils took over england in the 1500′ s or so and have been plying their trade their for centuries ….the tribe of hebrew dan had a tin mine their in cornwall calleed danmoines…the jews and hebrews av been all over that place for long time ….the bankers you refer to are eiher shabbatz goi frontmen jew suckus or down right tallmud tribe jew ,ashkanazii,sephrdic,mix etc ,but all zionist supremesists and everything that goes with that ,but the financial control of england was a rothschild jew engineered concept …..regards

12. Chris says:

ADOLF HITLER, CHANCELLOR OF THE GERMAN REICH, FINAL SPEECH

“I repeat…my prophecy: Not only will England not be in any position to tame Bolshevism, but its own development will inevitably and increasingly follow the course of this degenerative disease. The democracies cannot get rid of the spirits that they themselves summoned up from the steppes of Asia. All the small European nations which capitulated, in reliance upon allied assurances, are heading for their complete extermination. Whether they meet this fate sooner or later, is, in terms of its inevitability, totally irrelevant. Only tactical considerations motivate the Kremlin Jews to proceed with brutal force in one case and to exercise temporary caution in another. The end will always be the same.”

Georges Tremblay – I’m inclined to agree with sog, that you’re half way there. You do provide an interesting alternative perspective though.

The jews are a race, but being 100% “of the devil”, they are also a criminal organisation, a mafia if you like (the mafia actually). The “pure bred” jew, though he has whitish skin, is NOT of the White Race. They are genetically different, and not merely in that hooked nose, frog face and defective eyesight. They don’t think like us. Like the niggers, they don’t have the same intellectual capacity as a White Person, though their arrogance causes them to pretend otherwise.

The jews are the devil. They don’t create. They don’t work. They don’t produce. All they can do is destroy, something any idiot can do.

They know they are the devil, and consider themselves to be at war with God. That’s why they’re involved in every obscenity imaginable. They want to defile and destroy. Ultimately they want to destroy the entire world to “prove” to their own sick collective mind that destroying something makes them somehow “superior” to it’s creator.

Humanity – or any life, Human animal or vegetable, cannot co-exist with the jew. It’s us or them. Good or evil. God or the devil. If they survive, we don’t.

14. t bone says:

How can it go against “them” as whites ? What you say does not make any sens.
    -Georges

Are you retarded?
    When shit gets scrutinzed (to a jew standard) Whites absorb the blame and the jews walk away unscathed because they change face and suddenly are ‘jewish’.

(I cant believe I’m trying to explain this to this moron)

Get lost you effin jewbag.

Here T Bone, George could use this for starters.

Whites are evil when it suits the jew.
    Jews are white when it suits the jew.

It’s all in the way they spin it.

16. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

The Thirteenth Tribe The Khazar Empire and its Heritage By Arthur Koestler

Arthur Koestler (Jewish) and his wife were both found dead after the printing of the above. The Jew owned and operated media reported it as suicide but was it really murder?

17. t bone says:

Exactly, Bailey.

I’m usually a little more patient with newcomers.
    This one (Georges) rubbed me the wrong way from the get go.

@ T Bone, I was able to smell Georges jewish bullshit through my monitor.
    They say patience is a virtue, i say, not when dealing with kikes.
    The quicker you shut them down, the better.

19. 30.06 says:

In response to a recent wave of lemonade stand shut downs and harassment of children over such petty regulations as are used to shut them down, several activist gathered at the west lawn of the capitol in Washington, DC to sell lemonade and were arrested. While the officers were technically on solid “legal” ground in shutting down the stand, they behaved inappropriately by any standard numerous times, using intimidation tactics on protestors and observers, and harassing members of the professional media. The willingness with which children and tourists participated by purchasing lemonade in disobedience of the police instructions is an indicator of how little respect the general public has for government in general, and specifically police when enforcing unjust laws. Gives me hope for America. For those who are complaining about the public property not being used for its intended purpose, part of the point of this that the government should not be using public property for the glorification of government when it could be better used to serve public interests. Excessive vending at the capitol (or without a permit in any public space) would surely be preferable to 22.5% unemployment. Free the economy!

20. sog says:

……Yeah sazz an the lindy sr. was a politician if memory is ok and he was writing scathing book on the jew fed and raising 3 hells in congress ,,,, the jack bootz took prototype of book from printer shop after no one else wood print up….yes they bloodletted the grand baby lindy i believe the autopsy shows the sacrificial incisions …and as incogman showed it was a lousy isidor fisch fishface or what that framed a german ,,,very predictable theese jews as of late ….

21. sog says:

the definition of nazi , Nationalsozialismus ,,Nationalsozialistische deutsche Arbeiter-Partei, National Socialist German Workers’ Party,nazi for short …was diametrically opposed to zionism or what jews wanted people to think zio communism meant as it has been worse in practice as 10’s of millions can tell you …hitler saw communism for what it was ,a jewish promoted scam and it wasnt doing anything for germany except bury it in the depths of the weimar hell …people were starving and they believed communism zio bull shit about how things got the way they did and how much better things will be under annexation to russia and communism……communist jew zionizm put germany on its knees in the first place ,and hitlers national socialist party sought to and did improve the german peoples lives and country 1000 fold which is more than what zio com would have done and were already communist zionist jews were staging riots in all german cities …france was under a commie spell as well and alot of ww1 german vets were being murdered by french occupational fores as they returned home …hitler had arranged for jews to be able to withdraw their funds from germany thru banks in palestine when jews immigrated to palestine under ha,vaara ?….spelling …when the war got to intens he stopped all the immigration cooperation for after the war …the zionists had boycotted germany in solidarity against german people and germany but the zio’s realized if they wanted to get hitler to release more jews to palestine and forthem to be able to withdraw their funds from german banks to palestine banks the zio’s would have to lighten up on germany …….go study more info george as you speak rhetoric and kikespeak ….yer not gonna fool anyone arond here

22. sog says:

yeah barney i wanted to say on the linux deal ,i dont know what distro you use but be careful of any kernel updates from the one your package came with ….some kind a glitch or back door for the removal of network connections all the way down into the home directory …as i reloaded the os from this holacaust i dis allowed the kernel update new install with headers for 10.04 lucidlinx after i reloaded and just kept to the 24 # kernel ,,but the update to 38 kernel which melted me down i disallowed this tyme and the system went wild on me a few days later and the netwerk icon was goin nuts and the system asked me if i wanted to delete the netwrk icon ,,,i said no since there wasnt a hell no box to check ,and all is fine ,,,,very strange shit indeed ,,,or am i paranoid but these updates on everything these days seem to be downright virueses and trojans …good luck ..these os are free and very easy to back everything upand just rewrite the os to disc again or run a live version cd …apple also is strong as it runs on the BSD unix variant “darwin” version ,,,very unix oriented ,,bullet proof as is the PC BSD versions for servers and what …regards

23. Leif Oldhart says:

Hey Incogman.

Here’s a book cover for a custom edition of Arthur Koestler’s book, “The Thirteenth Tribe.” Anyone with Adobe Acrobat and a word processor like MS Word, can make a one page PDF of this image and add it before the first page of some text only PDF of the book. Presto, Chango, and voila…there you go: an eye catching eBook to attract readers.

FYI we tested the use of catchy cover images on Scribed (before getting the “boot”), and found that our versions were downloaded more often than the “plain vanilla” text file versions with no cover image, found on other Scribed accounts. We also made a cover for Ezra Pound’s “Jefferson and or Mussolini.” Besides photos of the two politicians and the late Mr. Pound, we included a color photo of Musolini’s daughter wearing a nifty low-cut dress, but that’s another story 🙂 Keep up the great work, Incogman!

Fantastic book cover, Mr. Oldhart.

25. 30.06 says:

1. In all that you do, consider its benefit or harm to yourself, your children and your people.
    2. All that you do will return to you, sooner or later, for good or ill. Thus strive to always do good unto others or at least strive to be just.
    3. To thine own self be true. Be honest with yourself and with others.
    4. Give your word but sparingly and then move heaven and earth to abide by it once given.
    5. To keep ones head is a virtue, the anger of a moment can play havoc for years.
    6. Know which battles to fight and which to avoid. Live today to fight tomorrow.
    7. Courage and honor endure. Their echoes remain when all else has vanished.
    8. Pledge friendship only to those who are worthy.
    9. Do your best or do nothing.
    10. Love and care for your family always.
    11. Laws of the land are to be obeyed so long as they were chosen with wisdom and the good of the people in mind.
    12. Your children are the promise of the future. Don’t break a promise.
    13. Live in harmony as best you can with the natural order of the world.
    14. Seeking wisdom is a virtue. Love truth, honor, courage, and loyalty.
    15. Be prepared for the future. It will be upon you tomorrow.
    16. Embrace life and you will live .

Rules to live by ; by Louis Beam

26. 30.06 says:

Stand Up and Oppose the Jews Wars !
    HANDS OFF IRAN !!!

27. 30.06 says:

Stand Up Against the Jew ZOG !
    Hands Off Iran

28. 30.06 says:

Here’s a good White Man , taking the initiative , and doing right .

29. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

John Friend is truly an inspiration and appears to be among the minority of those who speak the truth in the “Occupy Movement.” Here’s his blog: