It’s Way Bigger Than Worthless Punk Trayvon Martin

Iran Bashing, Terrorism and Who Chose The Chosen People, Anyway?

White-hating, Zionist Jew-owned media is turning this worthless gangsta punk into a martyr symbol.

I WAS WATCHING ABC World News the other night when they had on another report about blacks protesting over Trayvon Martin (right) down in Sanford, Florida. The final edit made sure to include a pleasant-looking White guy with nice hair marching alongside the bruthas and sistahs — just like back in times of the civil rights movement he missed! He told the Zio reporter “it’s much more than a White or black thing…” Yeah, I’d say so, multicult jack-off.

Remember, it’s not just Jew Media jacking up the blacks against White people back here in the US, but to keep the Western world stupid on what the stinking Zionist Jews are doing over there.

Just sit down and watch the above Tony Lawson video (the guy is great). It’s only 15 minutes long. I don’t care if you want to get all lovey-dovey about the poor widdle black man — so unjustly oppressed — only understand the fact that devious Jews have been using the whole race crap to keep us Whites at each other’s throats for decades now.

We’re fighting these trouble-making, self-chosen Chosen Ones, because it’s the right thing to do. What Tony Lawson says in the above video is 100% right. I know to the depths of my being what’s right and what’s wrong and I damn sure don’t need FOX, CNN, MSNBC or any Jew-owned news outlet to GD tell me otherwise!

Looks like the Neo-Nazis were right about it ALL ALONG!

On the National Geographic channel earlier yesterday, they had something about a resort in “Israel” where tourists would visit just to rub some black mud on themselves and then wash off with salty water from the Dead Sea. As this Israeli Jewish doctor, wearing a yarmulke, explained the health benefits, blah, blah, blah, to the nice western journalist; all I could think of, was the place is supposed to be part of the Palestinian’s West Bank and had been under control of Israel’s military for decades (as other Jews have been busy stealing the land for their Jew-only colonies).

Yeah, the Israelis have the area under military control for “security,” but we know it’s to make good and sure only precious Jews enjoy and make a profit off the place. You think any Palestinians would even be allowed to visit?

It just kills me that most people watching that show are clueless to the real deal going on. That’s how they do it — never, ever give the American audience the true back story — unless it makes out Whites as the baddies (Christian, Nazis, Southerners, White hetero males, pro-Whites, etc.). Everybody should have noticed this angle long by now.

When watching the above Tony Lawson video for the first time on Youtube, I noticed only 1909 views* since it was uploaded the day before. Contrast this with the number of viewers for some truly insipid crap they have up, like cute little kitties playing tiny banjos, skateboarders crashing into objects and drunk idiots falling down while dancing at weddings. This is all so insane, considering what’s really going down today.

If you’re really a patriotic, fair-minded American citizen, I implore you to re-evaluate the whole rotten deal.

I’m not saying you got to get in bed with any eyeball-eating Arabs, go homo or anything. It’s not even a “lefty versus righty” thing (you should note I’m not exactly a pinko). Just realize the fact the stinking Jews have twisted you up in the GD head on so many levels it’s not funny.

Besides Jews and crypto-Jews, all of media and politics are filled with traitorous “Shabbos Goys,” who know very well not to talk about what Israel really does or anything on International Jewry and the Federal Reserve. You think these people are going to say anything? Get real, moron. They only care about fat paychecks — and I mean fat.

All this brainwashing and evil crap is directly attributable to the Jews owning this country’s media. You surely can understand that, can’t you? That TV box not only prevents real truths from reaching you, but methodically works to destroy the White race. Hell, you can turn it on, flip through the channels for a couple of minutes and find concrete evidence of this being done. Just try it, fool.

We need your angry voice and brain. Only by each of us having the guts to talk openly and loudly on what they are doing, will we put a stop to them. You don’t need to worry about getting thrown into the Gulag — at least not yet.

Yeah, I’m implying that this possibility is indeed on the horizon. Already they are quietly creating the infrastructure for the Police State. Everybody knows it. Everybody senses something real big and bad happening in the near future. That’s why we have all this “doomsday prepper” business.

Hell, the real “powers that be” feel they are Gods and make history. You just think that out a minute to understand the pure evil and arrogance involved.

Or if you just blow it all off like it means nothing, and then sit your fat ass down on the couch to watch another sports event or cheaply made, half real/half fake “reality” show (which is kind of a metaphor on what they are really doing), then you my friend, will have it coming to you and your children.

I don’t do all this writing, photoshop work and website crap just because I’m a blind hater who can’t stand spoiled, violent Negroes and subversive, hypocrite Jews (it’s all that too). I’m smart enough to see where they are taking America and what they are doing to my own race. By now, anyone with a brain should.

These Jews are also ripping off this country left and right. No doubt at all.

Just the night before, I watched ABC’s (owned by SHAMrock Holdings and dual citizen of Israel, Stanley Gold) Dianne Sawyer do a propaganda puff piece with Federal Reserve chairman Ben Shalom Bernanke. The mainstream media across the board has obviously now been given marching orders to build up a false notion of the economy getting better so more people will support Obama this fall. Doesn’t matter about the real unemployment rate or sky-rocketing inflation and gas prices.

Pay close attention and you’ll see they carefully want to get the proletariat to think the future is looking a little more rosy. Well, at least until the next manufactured crisis — most likely a false flag heralding us into war with Iran. We’re being effed over big-time, America, by a Jewish-owned media. No doubt about it.

America has always been THE giant cash cow for International Jewry. These lousy scam artists have been bilking us since 1913 and most of you don’t even know it. They are plainly using us in a long-running agenda to create the NWO — a Global Empire they think they’ll be able to control once they’ve turned European Whites into a minority — paid like Chinese slaves while our countries are turned into Third World cesspools.

They are doing the exact same crap to Britain, Canada, Germany, France and Australia, too. Any place Whites may present a danger, should they regain control of their nations apart from the Jew. You see what they did to Germany?

This is exactly what’s going down. Sure, they’ll tell you it’s all “conspiracy theory” etc. etc., but that’s because they don’t want you to hold such views. The Jew gatekeepers and change agents don’t want to risk losing their cushy little Western lifestyles. These hypocrites want our countries AND Israel. If they were so brave, they would have immigrated to Israel by now.

Thank you for taking the time to watch the video and reading what I have to say. Now the ball is in your court.

*After watching it here, you should click on “watch video on Youtube” button (bottom right of video), launch the video in a new window and then take a break for 15 minutes while it plays again. Then leave a comment (if you have a Youtube account) and up-favorite it. Please take the time to do that.

Make it your absolute duty to alert two or more other Whites. Whomever and whatever it takes. That should not be something you can’t accomplish. Implore them to watch the above video, if nothing else.

This entry was posted in Israel, Videos and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

188 Responses to It’s Way Bigger Than Worthless Punk Trayvon Martin

1. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Dov Coder AKA ravdov571 also has a blog I just found. Didn’t know about this.

2. Pat says:

If the head is split – you must acquit. 🙂

@ Biker,

Those white girls were probably too old for the brother and he sensed they had been tainted with stove pipes already, they look for the innocent white girls who aint been turned out yet , they wanna be the first, it’s the ultimate prize.

4. Biker says:

of course the Rabbi flagged this vid. it blows their race mixing bullshit plan for world domination out of the water!

CWD says,—>You know the worst part they go that foul rancid Negro odor too,
    I mean even Thomas Jefferson talked about it in some of his writing’s, of course
    they call it “the racism of the time.

There’s nothing else quite like the stench that seeps from the nigger pores, i’ve been around niggers that smelled of soap like they had just showered and all of the sudden that stench arrives, you can almost see it, LOL!

6. Biker says:

agreed Bailey. the hype, and the lie falls short if you’re the second stove pipe lol. i did see something in a Shape? mag i was leafing thru waiting for my daughter at the dentist. it was a stat that said “once you go black you never go back? statistics show that once gone white, there is no return flight” for Black/Asian/ and Hispanic women, once married or in a serious relationship with white man, they tend to only date White men afterwards.

a glimmer of hope?

7. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Bailey says:
    April 2, 2012 at 6:37 pm

======================================
    The girls use perfume and I’m allergic to most perfumes; especially the kinds they use! I’d rather smell body odor than that rancid stuff they claim smells good. I like light scents but … sheesh! They smell like chemical factories!

8. CWD says:

@ Biker

In the new AmeriKwa minorities can say that, if a White says that, they want
    to arrest him for hate speech!

We have a caste system here were they, especially Blacks are free to work
    at their own pace, or when they want to, say what they want, talk at decibel
    levels that can crack glass with total impunity, if there is another Black around
    to object they go on.

Biker, you ever go a theater recently , never fails, 5 minutes into the movie about
    5 or 6 Blacks start on their cell phones, with total impunity, no security guard
    will risk a chimpout to shut them up?

Last year my step-son went and right there in a theatre with little kids around,
    a Black with his Wigger whore, starts doing the dirty right in the theater,
    you let some White kid try that, he would be arrested for indecent exposure?

There is a definite CASTE system and there in no denying it!

9. Biker says:

wanna talk nigger stench? military latrines are like gym locker rooms. rows of shitters/showers/sinks.

park in a stall next to a nig on a Saturday morning. after a Friday at the clup wiff cognac, colt45, and some Popeyes on the way home. i have honestly left before i was finished to throw up in the sink. you dont have to see them to know what color they are. nothing on this earth smells like a nigger loosing the bowels.

i don’t know if that’s a glimmer of hope Biker, maybe for the non-white female if that’s what you meant, but not for us.
    I worked with a light skinned balck woman in Florida, we got along real good and it seemed to me she was hitting on me now and then, all i had to do was consider the fact that i’d have to meet her family and they all wont be like her, niggers aint proper like she was so i never even thought of any kind of relations with her other than being her co-worker. I did feel sorry for her too, she didn’t want to be who or where she was in life, one day she came to work and her car had been shot up in front of her house the night before. She asked if that kind of stuff happens in Jupiter, hell no, i used to leave my keys in the car and i never locked up my house.

11. Biker says:

Bailey- just a glimmer of hope in that if black girls start going for white guys, their white wigger wanna be’s will also?

there arent many blacks where i live CWD, but from my time in the Military i know what you are saying. Ali can say it, he believes it! wouldnt it turn the tables on the jews if black people decided that they didnt want to be around US? our agenda would be fulfilled if it became ‘uncool’ for a black man to have a white woman. im just saying that you are right, we cant say anything like it, so lets use the people who can to get our message across

Damn Biker, I know what you mean, i work with some nogs and i will never go in there unless i know there not, if there is a hell that’s what it smells like.

13. CWD says:

@ Biker, Bailey

I gotta leave after this, but a true story on “Negro Stench.”

When I was in high school I got kinda friendly wit dis Shine, Lonnie.

Anyway, we got done playing B ball on like hot humid Summer day like 90 out
    and 80% humidity?

I bring Lonnie home to eat supper, and what does he do, he plops his Black
    @ss right near my dad. My dad had the most sensitive nose of any
    human I ever met, I swear, he was like a basset-hound, he could smell a
    dead mouse from two miles!

Anyway we are eating Im looking at my dad, his face was getting redder
    and more furious by the minute. After dinner my dad brings home and
    as soon as the car door closes my dad is on me like white on rice!

He says, Jesus, WTF, I couldn’t breath, there wasn’t one molecule of fresh air
    the whole time, he is telling me, “I had to gag and eat, gag and eat.” He is telling
    me this, I am cracking up laughing, it was one of those HALLMARK moments
    I remember from youth, I’ll never forget the expression on his face, when
    he first caught downwind scent of Lonnie in the air?

He was like when they first give the hound the shirt of an escaped convict
    an they want it to track em down,

I’ll tell ya it was PRICELESS!

14. Biker says:

i almost married a Korean girl. she was the epitome of grace and class. spoke 5 languages, 3 fluently, played the Viola in the Seoul philharmonic. she was absolutely beautiful, inside and out. her mother disliked me, her father didnt hide his hatred a bit. called me the blue eyed devil. along with complete culture clash, it was doomed from the get go. i still think of her, and e-mail back and forth occasionally. she is married to a Korean surgeon that treats her like total shit, as most women in Asian society are often treated by their husbands. looking back im not sure if she wanted me, or just out.

but ill soon be divorcing my second blue eyed angel, turned into red eyed viscious feminist bitch with a free lawyer, like they always do in this day and age. thanks JEWS!

@ Biker,

Whats the title of that Ali video, i can’t view embedded videos here, don’t know why either.

16. Biker says:

Ali tells it like it is!

17. Biker says:

HA! nigger stench 101 huh CWD?

I was subjected to a fragment of something on the BBC the other evening when visiting friends.

It’s called “The Voice” or something, supposedly a “talent” contest, and one of the “judges” was the nigger the nigger-screwing whore Cheryl Cole was screwing a while ago (Yes, that does make sense. Read it again). Perhaps he still is. She’s physically attractive, but after screwing two niggers that I know about, I wouldn’t touch her with a barge pole.

Once they go black, we DON’T WANT them back. Let them live in the jungle with their chosen animal species.

This nig looks as if he’s got a chunk cut out of his head, and he doesn’t understand that the name “William” is supposed to be ONE word, not three.

The monkey calls itself “will-I-am” because it clearly doesn’t know any better.

Another of the judges was a senile-looking fossil that used to be Tom Jones (real name Tom Woodward). I’d have thought he’d made enough money during the time when he was shouting at audiences and pretending to be a singer.

Me? Prejudiced against the Welsh? That’s a “hate crime”! I don’t much care for “Burly Chassis” either.

19. sam petrov says:

This is Libyan “revolutionary” who was supported by jew banksters and caught by the patriots. He and his collegues stoppet a car with husband, wife and their three daughters. The husband was killed immediately, women raped and their throats slashed. For those who are interested at the end of the video he is invited to sit on the RPG.
    I think it is a very good idea Europeans can borrow from the East – to impale negro rapiststs – any sharp obgect will do the job.

Bailey – Here’s that Ali vid again. I’ve had it saved for a long time. Ali is/was a true black gentleman, someone I can respect, even though he’s no longer in any fit state to knock my block off! (Dementia I believe).

Not that I want to live among his kind any more than he’d want to live among us.

If it doesn’t embed, right click on the link and choose “save shortcut” or “copy link” or something like that, then paste it into a new browser window.

If that fails, try this. Just add the three Ws and a dot and it should work.

youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=K_tFsOijxRE

Biker,

When i got divorced in 2001 there were no lawyers involved, no contest, i put the mortgage in her name and she payed the court cost for no contest divorce which was around two grand(?). Yea, $2,000.00 for us to agree and carry on in life, quite the racket huh?
    Within 2 years she lost the house and when i left we only owed about $8,000 on it total.
    My girlfriend just left me after 10 years, in short, jewish influence entered my household via her daughter and her two children, both have a spic daddy who did nothing for them, she collected welfare and cash assistance and couldn’t see fit to contribute to this household whatsoever, sit on her useless ass watching TV as her mother took care of the kids, i was lucky if one week out of the month the little bitch put food in the house for her and her children, she pissed her money away on her new spic boyfriend, man these fuckin’ guys are parasites.
    Well anyway, once i was able to get this little welfare queen to move out her mother says, there’s nothing for me here anymore.
    Fine then, go.
    She did and i wish her well, her family never liked me much anyway, i haven’t got a deck of jew credit cards and i like to stay home on the weekends, plus they were kind of put off when they came here and there was no TV in the living room and i told them TV is just lies and distraction, i guess i never fit in with their sheeple mentality.

22. ProtocolsR True says:

The Japanese hated jews and freemasons. Didn’t trust them at all and neither do I. Don’t forget one of the main reasons that Frany r. had the japs “dispersed” into the hinterlands is bacause Orientals were also good business owners/shopkeepers. They were good merchants also. franky R. knew that the ports of debarkation for troops and supplies to the eastern theatre of war opened up GREAT opportunities for profit to any business with an inside contract, which of course any jew had direct from the white house and the directors of war industries. You could also make a case ( I could) that 90% of the whole industrial output of the United States of America has solely been for the benifit of the jewish people and israel. Manhattan project? who paid for that while the jews in the labs were sending the blueprints straight to russia as soon as they were tested. Who let yellowcake slip to israel from Tennessee? Yes, I can make the case that instead of our industrial might being used to produce refridgerators, stoves, cars, ovens and other domestic products for Americans we have instead only producing mostly military hardware to insure the safety and security of israel.. How about the iron dome missile shield we developed and paid for? Is it protecting ME and MY FAMILY here in USA? Hell No! I’ts protecting israel. When and how our government got hijacked and even our so called officers in the pentagon got hijacked was before I was born. Only when our sworn officers wake up and put America First can we have a chance. 25% of them will take the sweet rich contract after they retire. 25% of officers at the pentagon are only there because they are jew sayinims anyway. 90 percent of civilians at the pentagon are jews or sayinims or minoritios who got hired to do the shit work but like the pay and benifits and don’t have a clue about higher issues anyway. That leaves some trueblood American officers who will be our only hope. And the local Constitutional Sherrifs association.. Otherwise your on your own when an agent shows up on your property and tells you that he is here to seize everything you own to give to a more needy nigger.

23. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

JPost.com January 9, 2008

During a short verbal exchange Wednesday at the Ben Gurion Airport Terminal Chief Ashkenazi Rabbi Yona Metzger thanked President George Bush for the US’s military intervention in Iraq.

“I want to thank you for your support of Israel and in particular for waging a war against Iraq,” Metzger told Bush, according to the chief rabbi’s spokesman.

Bush reportedly answered that the chief rabbi’s words “warmed his heart”.

Metzger’s stand on the Iraqi war, while reflecting the Israeli majority and Orthodox Jewry, is not shared with most US Jews. The American Jewish Committee’s annual Survey of American Jewish Opinion, published last year, found that 70 percent of US Jews disapprove of the Iraq war, with 28 percent backing it.

24. ProtocolsR True says:

To Pat: You did a great job of summing up the protocols.

25. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Barney, I’ve never heard any black person talk like that before. He makes sense. Thanks for the video.

Barney, Thanks, that is a good video and i knew it must be if you had such pleasant things to say about Ali.
    Soon i’ll get this figured out and be able to see vids here, until then i just need the titles and can search jewtube.

27. HKW says:

I have just received a letter from SP AusNet regarding the compulsory installation of a smart meter at my property and in response I politely refused including lots of evidence and links against it and stating that they have no permission to trespass and impose it on me.

What do you think? Will I get in trouble?

Bailey:

Try “compatibility view” under “tools” in upper right corner. Make sure you have Shockwave Flash player and Windows Media player installed in your browser. Might be Java, too. Do a search on the browser software you use and include “watching video embeds” in the search string. You should be able to fix it on your end pretty easy.

29. Biker says:

wow. good riddance Bailey. my first was military, and fairly easy. we lived in gubment housing, and had no children. this one? gunna be alot different. left me for an ex, came back 2 months later after he dumped her and id moved on. now she’s lawyered up and im a no good cheating bastard. let the war begin!

30. John says:

The only question is, how is the jew media going to blame this on whitey even though the suspect is Korean?

They’ll spin it about guns. Remember, they want to disarm White Americans ASAP for what they have in store.

I bet the media Jews were disapointed it wasn’t a White guy.

32. John says:

Yeah, I’m sure you’re right on both counts.

33. $10 Bagel says:

Sazzy, you got a picture of Coder? I want to see this guy.

34. sog says:

hkw try to lock your meter down somehow or make a steel hinged collar for it and either weld it together or use a circle lock with a protective steel flanks shields on it fro the lock to rest in ….what your laws are there are like how they do it around here …if

yer not home they will put it on ,,it is the zio weapon ultimate pys.psy-op and in concentrated numbers there exists incrediblr amounts of microwaves as a fog over the use area …non thermal radiaTION IS just as dangerous down the line as thermal …

some talk has the full installations of these at 3 per house and apt bldgns as a threat to the north american grid which must absolutely operate at 60 cycles per second from east to west …the power companies are acting like little cheka bastards avout installing and opting out ….
    some people have no idea what a smart meter is …it is a pulsing rf/microWave device that insteda tranmsmittying 1 time per month to relay your usage ,the damn things stay on all day 24/7 ,,these signals eventually make even the tuffest sick from gradual sensitization…
    georgia has 7 million meters installed and they are goin for the whole enchillada ..
    any way what with wi fi’s that carry for 100-200 ft distances ,,portable phones that send out 24/7 from the handset base ,,,the twisted litebulbs they sell now that put out

30,000 hertz of radio noise and emf,,,normal litebulbs being banned put out 20-30 herts
    cell phone towers put off all manner of dirty emf and at 186,000 miles per second as do all radio device signals …your cell phone emanates 20 gauss on yor head
    the city of san francheesco has 2500 cell towers in 325 locations in a 7 square mile area ,,
    stick anyliving thing in a microwave oven and watch it die fast …these radiaTION OVENS ARE BANNED IN EUROPE …the signal is mw /rf and travels at the specified 186,000 mps and cycles at 3 billion cycles per second ….the effect of this over represented radio pollution is the same on your brain and body as it is to the shit you put in an oven ..etc …
    what is highly suspicious is that this smart emitting meter program is “global”
    now they have a crowd dispersant tool called ads or adt “active denial system” it uses milimeter waves in microwave freek and whats next is actually old now with the gamma ray airport scanners …it only takes one of these scans to break dna strands ..and after

what the askenazzikikes did to sephardick kike children in kikesatn kikestan israle etc in the 50’s with the fake ringworm xray therapy that killed 10’s o thousands i wouldnt trust a zio radio freek op at any level……it only takes 24/7 @ .01 microwatt per cent.sq.
    to create a shit storm of micronuclei cellular change and we live in an environ of

between 50-300 microwatt environment now ..
    hkw go to stopsmartmeter dot com or the radiation poisoning of america dot com …
    lots of other sites now that this fight has gone viral ……
    good luck …………..we came up with rfid tech for meters as a non intrusive tech and or dedicated phone line transmission of meter powere usage ….
    what is speeecious is the fact that they only need to relay usage 1nc o month and not 24/7 as this is a carcinogenic attack on unsuspecting people ….
    again ,good luck

35. G Ranch says:

Incog check out this video made by artists who were swindled out of royalties by a Mr Cohen

36. sog says:

looking into the bowels of racism of whom the jews are the imperial wizzars wizzards of GLOBAL anti white and anti freedom of speech …if they dont like what we are saying then they shouldnt read it..be sure and make sure you are wearing protection when you enter the site cess pool of whinery @jizdf ..coder is as fake a hebrew as you can get ,,,a pure asian ashkenazzi middle eastern combo for sure ….none of these sunstroked ashkenazzi jews can prove who they really are let alone prove they might be 1/1000th heebrew ……..brainwashed…..there are several nationalities involved and several mixes to the 11th power ….but hey theyre allright with that and their self proclaimed chosenite diahreeea…..e t c

37. 30.06 says:

Just In Time: When the Trucks Stop, America Will Stop (With Immediate and Catastrophic Consequences)

Most Americans take for granted the intricate systems that make it possible for us to engage in seemingly mundane day to day tasks like filling up our gas tanks, loading up our shopping carts at the local grocery store, obtaining necessary medications, and even pouring ourselves a clean glass of water. When we wake up each morning we just expect that all of these things will work today the same way they worked yesterday. Very few have considered the complexity involved in the underlying infrastructure that keeps goods, services and commerce in America flowing. Fewer still have ever spent the time to contemplate the fragility of these systems or the consequences on food, water, health care, the financial system, and the economy if they are interrupted.

A report prepared for legislators and business leaders by the American Trucking Associations highlights just how critical our just-in-time inventory and delivery systems are, and assesses the impact on the general population in the event of an emergency or incident of national significance that disrupts the truck transportation systems which are responsible for carrying some ten billion tons of commodities and supplies across the United States each year.

A shut down of truck operations as a result of elevated threat levels, terrorist attacks, or pandemics would, according to the report, have “a swift and devastating impact on the food, healthcare, transportation, waste removal, retail, manufacturing, and financial sectors.”

So too would events such as an EMP attack or a coordinated cyber-attack that could shut down global positioning systems and the computers responsible for inventory control. Another potential scenario that is more likely now than ever before is liquidity problems within the financial system stemming from currency crisis or hyperinflation. All of our just-in-time delivery systems are built upon the unhindered transfer of money and credit, but when credit flow becomes restricted or money becomes worthless, no one will be able to pay for their goods. Likewise, no one will trust the credit worthiness of anyone else. This is exactly the scenario playing out in Greece right now and the consequences on the health care industry in that country have left many without life saving drugs. When there’s no money, no one will be transporting anything.

The effects of a transportation shutdown for any reason would be immediate (in some cases, within hours) and absolutely catastrophic.

Excerpted from the American Truckers Associations report

Food

Significant shortages will occur in as little as three days, especially for perishable items following a national emergency and a ban on truck traffic.
    Consumer fear and panic will exacerbate shortages. News of a truck stoppage—whether on the local level, state or regional level, or nationwide—will spur hoarding and drastic increases in consumer purchases of essential goods. Shortages will materialize quickly and could lead to civil unrest. (We’re seeing this in the UK right now)
    Water

Supplies of clean drinking water will run dry in two to four weeks. For safety and security reasons, most water supply plants maintain a larger inventory of supplies than the typical business. However, the amount of chemical storage varies significantly and is site specific. According to the Chlorine Institute, most water treatment facilities receive chlorine in cylinders that are delivered by motor carriers. On average, trucks deliver purification chemicals to water supply plants every seven to 14 days. Without these chemicals, water cannot be purified and made safe for drinking.

Health Care

Without truck transportation, patient care within the truck stoppage zone will be immediately jeopardized. According to Cook, many hospitals have moved to a just-in-time inventory system. In fact, some work from a low-unit-of-measure system. This means that essential basic supplies, such as syringes and catheters, are not ordered until the supplies are depleted. These systems depend on trucks to deliver needed supplies within hours of order placement. Internal redistribution of supplies in hospitals could forestall a crisis for a short time; however, in a matter of hours, hospitals would be unable to supply critical patient care.
    If an incident of national significance produces mass injuries, truck transportation is the key to delivering urgently needed medical supplies necessary to save lives.
    Hospitals and nursing homes will exhaust food supplies in as little as 24 hours
    Pharmacy stocks of prescription drugs will be depleted quickly. According to the National Association of Chain Drug Stores, most of the nation’s 55,000 drug stores receive daily merchandise deliveries by truck.
    Transportation

Service station fuel supplies will start to run out in just one to two days. An average service station requires a delivery every 2.4 days. Based on these statistics, the busiest service stations could run out of fuel within hours of a truck stoppage, with the remaining stations following within one to two days
    Air, rail and maritime transportation will be disrupted.
    A fuel shortage will create secondary effects. Without access to automobile travel, people will be unable to get to work causing labor shortages and increased economic damage. Without cars, many people cannot access grocery stores, banks, doctors, and other daily needs. Public bus systems will cease to operate as well, preventing many disabled and elderly people from accessing these necessities. Without fuel, police, fire, rescue and other public service vehicles will be paralyzed, further jeopardizing public safety.

Waste Removal

Within days of a truck stoppage, Americans will be literally buried in garbage with serious health and environmental consequences. Further, without fuel deliveries, many waste processing facilities will be unable to operate equipment such as backhoes and incinerators.
    Uncollected and deteriorating waste products create rich breeding grounds for microorganisms, insects, and other vermin. Hazardous materials and medical waste will introduce toxins as well as infectious diseases into living environments. Urban areas will, of course, be significantly impacted within just a couple of days.

Retail / Manufacturing / Economy

Replenishment of goods will be disrupted. Many of the nation’s leading retailers rely on just-in-time delivery to keep inventory levels as low as possible. Similar to the low-unit-of-measure hospital inventory system, these stores rely on frequent deliveries to replenish basic goods. Often, delivery of a shipment is not triggered until the current inventory is nearly depleted. Without truck deliveries, retailers will be unable to restock goods, including consumer basics such as bottled water, canned goods, and paper products.
    Consumer behavior during emergencies triples the rate of inventory turn-over.Since many large retail outlets typically keep inventories as lean as possible, problems often arise quickly during truck transportation slowdowns that occur from crises such as hurricanes.
    Just-in-time manufacturers will shut down assembly lines within hours. Major American manufacturers, ranging from computer manufacturers such as Dell and Compaq to major automakers such as GM and Ford, rely on just-in-time manufacturing. Without truck deliveries, component shortages and manufacturing delays will develop within hours

Financial Sector

ATM and branch bank cash resources will be exhausted quicky. In today’s fastpaced, high-technology economy, consumers access cash 24/7 from 370,000 ATMs nationwide. JP Morgan Chase, the nation’s second largest consumer bank, replenishes its 6,600 ATMs via armored truck delivery every two to three days. Given the increase in ATM activity that occurs before and after any type of crisis, ATMs would run out of cash much sooner.
    Small and medium-size businesses will lose access to cash.
    Regular bank functions will cease.
    While an event that disrupts truck transportation systems may be unlikely, recent history suggests it is fully plausible and the blowback can be devastating. A day after Hurricane Katrina ravaged New Orleans, panicked government officials stopped all transportation flow into the region, forcing hundreds of trucks loaded with emergency supplies like food and water to wait for permission before they could enter the area. As a result, thousands of residents of the city were left without items essential for survival. It took days before truck routes were re-opened and supplies were allowed to flow. Government officials acting on limited information, lack of knowledge and personal politics were responsible for restricting the flow of goods into New Orleans, potentially killing hundreds of people in the process.

What this incident demonstrated is that when the trucks in America stop, all commerce and delivery stops with it.

Now consider what may happen if the emergency is more widespread, affecting not just a city, but the population of an entire region or the United States in its entirety.

Via SHTFplan

A lot of good comments follow the article ; people are thinking .

38. sog says:

good articcle 30/06 the trucking ind has gone into the shitter for a long time now with the advent of the load brokers who hogged on to the industry a couple decades ago ….it meant drastic reduction in gypsy trucking where a guy could once haul loads from here to there and make a descent wage ….livin outta the truck and truck stops with the aim of treyin not to deadhead too much but it was absorbable back then until the truck stop load broker lounge where you would sit and watch the monitor display the possible loads and payment per mile etc …
    you used to be able to make a desecnt wage for your self ….
    then the jew commie neo con NAFTA excrement was signed in to law by clinton crime family member william jefferson blythe clinton rockefeller …
    thsi put class a licence mills in eastern usa in high gear ..
    these spiks were bussed here and given class a tests that were already marked for them so all the right answers had pencil chex on em …
    the price many innocent white families have paid for meztizo scum drivin class A on our highways is nothing less than one tragic accident after another involving stupid mexicans who cant drive fer shit anyway and also cannot understand one fuckin road sign ,but i guess the jews didnt want to scare americans by putting up bi-lingual road signs on the highways …
    now instead of roll offs the mexies are green lighted to drive their ill maintained big rigs on us soils and do not have to pay the road taxes that american drivers have to ..
    its also a concern that also these trucking jobs that americans have presently will go the way of the jobs that go opverseas or to people who live across the borders …
    the industry pays some drivers 9$ per hour now like for safe way and big grocery chains and this nafta shit is directly responsible as is the greed of the so called interlopers called load brokers who make all the money while you drive your ass off to make ,er ,ah ,scratch out a living …
    everything is definitely in a very fragile and vulnerable delicate balance these days …

39. sog says:

cw d that jew prof was left to bleed out ..that whole deal was weird where one family now has proved that a cop shot one of the kids coming out …..swat knew the prof was wounded and that knew no one was in the room to stopp them but they made a command decision to martyre the guy …whole deal was a op from top to bottom ..you ever read all that shit on columbine …witnesses also reported hearing shooting in several locations and more than 4 shooters and all the bombs that got put into place had to have been done during the night ……the spook element goes on and on with other witnesses bein shot by snipers while they were in a resataurant and a couple cops and firemen leavin that town in a hurry in fear of their lives…….not a very good bed time story for kids ….clinton was personal drug buddies with the principal of that school ..o&a

40. Sabine Centurion says:

Pat,
    “If the head is split—you must acquit.”
    BRILLIANT!

In High School, humans that wouldn’t take any crap from Da Boons learned that Eggplant Heads were extra dense and hard to split. You’d mess up your hand punching them in dere hayedz with a closed fist. Flathand strikes on the nose or ear worked much better. An open hand strike in the throat also produced wonderful results.
    We also learned that their unique Homo Erectus physical makeup includes flat shin bones that are very susceptible to a well placed kick or a baseball bat.
    These days, I much prefer CCI Shotloads followed by Hydra-Shoks or similar.
    Buckshot isn’t just for Whitetail bucks either; if ya get my drift.
    OTOH, the REAL game is to get to the Hebe scum that dance the niggers around like the puppets they are.
    OK, that’s my Public service Message for the day

41. Citizenfitz says:

It’s Jewish math, Incogman: 376,909 (views at Yahutoob) = 1909

It’s a numbers game with them. It always is. 2+2=4… but only on every sixth day of the week times 6,000,000 to the power of 7 plus the number of shekels in Ben Bernanke’s transverse colon.

However, 4-2=2 ALWAYS… except during total or partial lunar eclipses as seen from windows of Katz’s Deli in NY; and then only when the Moon is in the seventh house….

This is Jewry’s game with idiot libs: it makes them feel bigger and stronger than they are by inflating their numbers and victories – while simultaneously downplaying the strength of those who feel like we do here.

42. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

$10 Bagel says:
    April 3, 2012 at 12:33 am

Sazzy, you got a picture of Coder? I want to see this guy.
    =====================================
    Sorry Bagel- I just noticed your post. No, I didn’t save his picture. Sheesh! lol But I can tell you he’s overweight and has big boobs. Yes, you read that correctly. He has big boobs. lol

43. 30.06 says:

Collateral Damage
    in the Marcellus Shale

by Walter Brasch

There’s nothing to suggest that in his 51 years Kevin June should be a leader.
    Not from his high school where he dropped out after his freshman year.
    Not from his job, where he worked as an auto body technician for more than 35 years.
    Both of his marriages ended in divorce, but did produce two children, a 31-year-old son and a 28-year-old daughter.
    June readily admits that for most of his life, beginning about 14 when he began drinking heavily, he was a drunk. Always beer. Almost always to excess. But, he will quickly tell you how many weeks he has been sober. It’s now 56, he says proudly.
    In October 2008 he was in an auto accident, when he swerved to miss a deer and hit an oak tree head on. That’s when he learned MRIs showed he had been suffering from degenerative arthritis. Between the accident and the arthritis, he was off work for three months. Then, in May 2009, he was laid off when the company moved.
    The pain is now so severe that after about 10 minutes, he has to sit.
    Unable to work, surviving on disability income that brings him $1,300 a month, just $392.50 above the poverty line, he lives in the 12-acre Riverdale Mobile Home Village, along the Susquehanna River near Jersey Shore north-central Pennsylvania. The village has a large green area where families can picnic, relax, or play games, sharing the space with geese and all kinds of animals.
    For most of the six years June lived in the village, he kept to himself—chatting with neighbors now and then, but nothing that would ever suggest he’d be a leader. The last time he led anything was almost two decades earlier when he was president of a 4-wheel club.
    On Feb. 18, the residents found out their landlord had sold the park, only after reading a story in the Williamsport Sun-Gazette. The landlord, who the residents say did what he could to make their village safe and attractive, later came to each of the 37 families. He told the families he sold the park and they would have two months to leave. It was abrupt. Business-like. “We knew he was planning to sell,” says June, “but we all thought it would be to someone who would allow us to stay.”
    Four days after the residents were ordered to move, certified letters made it official. The owner sold the park to Aqua PVR, a division of Aqua America, headquartered in Bryn Mawr. Sale price was $550,000. It may have been a bargain—land and industrial parks that have been vacant for years are going for premium sales prices as the natural gas boom in the Marcellus Shale consumes a large part of Pennsylvania and four surrounding states.
    Aqua had received permission from the Susquehanna River Basin Commission (SRBC) to withdraw three million gallons of water a day from the Susquehanna; the 37 families of the mobile home village would just be in the way. The company intends to build a pump station and create a pipe system to provide water to natural gas companies that use hydraulic fracturing, the preferred method to extract natural gas from as deep as 10,000 feet beneath the earth. The process, known as fracking, requires a mixture of sand, chemicals, many of them toxins, and anywhere from one to nine million gallons of water per well, injected into the earth at high pressure. Jersey Shore sits in a northeastern part of the Marcellus Shale, which is believed to hold about 500 trillion cubic feet of natural gas.
    Aqua isn’t the only company planning to take water in the area. Anadarko E & P Co. and Range Resources-Appalachia have each applied to withdraw up to three million gallons a day from the Susquehanna. While the Delaware River Basic Commission, and the states of New York and Maryland, have imposed moratoriums upon the use of fracking until full health and environmental impacts can be assessed, Pennsylvania and the SRBC have been handing out permits by the gross.
    Most residents had only a vague knowledge of fracking and what it is doing to the earth. “They have a lot more knowledge now,” says June, as politically aware as any environmentalist.
    Aqua had originally ordered the residents to leave by May 1, but then extended it to the end of the month. It dangled a $2,500 relocation allowance in its eviction.
    However, the cost to move a trailer to another park is $6,000–$11,000, plus extra for skirting, sheds, and any handicap-accessible external ramps. But, most trailers can’t be moved. “These are older trailers,” says June. His is a 12-by-70, built in 1974, with a tin roof and tin siding (“tin-on-tin”); like others, it isn’t sturdy enough to survive a move. But even if it did, there would be no place to put it. The parks want the newer trailers, but most parks are full.
    So, the residents began looking in the classified ads for rentals. Because the natural gas companies are bringing in thousands of employees to frack the land, there is a shortage of apartments, most with inflated prices to take advantage of the well-paid roustabouts, drivers, and technicians who moved into the area, and spend their money on local businesses eager to improve their own profits. During the past two years, rents have doubled and tripled. “None of us can pay a thousand or more a month,” says June. The current mobile home owners paid $200 a month for their lot.
    Not long after he was served his own eviction notice, June had a dream. Some might call it a nightmare; some might see it as he did, a religious experience. “It was Jesus coming to me, telling me I had to do something,” he says.
    June is constantly on the move, going from trailer to trailer to help the families who were abruptly evicted. Whatever their needs, Kevin June tries to provide it, constantly on the phone, running up phone bills he knows he can’t afford but does so anyhow because the lives of his neighbors matter.
    There’s Betty and William Whyne. Betty, 82, began working as a waitress at the age of 13 and now, in retirement, makes artificial Christmas trees. She has a cancerous tumor in the same place where a breast was removed in 1991. William, 72, who was an electrician, carpenter, and plumber before he retired after a heart attack, goes to a dialysis center three times a week, four hours each time. They brought their 12-wide 1965 Fleetwoood trailer to the village shortly after the 1972 flood. Like the other residents, they can’t afford to move; they can’t find adequate housing. “We’ve looked at everything in about a 30 mile radius,” they say. They earn $1,478 a month from retirement, only $252.17 above the federal poverty line. One son is in New Jersey; one is in Texas, and the Whynes don’t want to leave the area; they shouldn’t have to.
    There’s April and Eric Daniels. She’s a stay-at-home mom for their two children; he’s a truck driver whose hours have been reduced. Their 14-by-70 trailer is valued at $13,200; she and her husband were in the process of remodeling it, had already paid $5,000 for improvements, and were about to start building a second bathroom. April Daniels had grown up living in a series of foster houses, “so I know what it’s like to move around, but this was my first home, and it’s harder for me to leave.” Their trailer provides a good home, but can’t be moved. “We’re pretty much on the verge of just tearing down the trailer and living in a camper,” she says. They don’t know what will happen. They do know that because of what they see as Aqua’s insensitivity, they will lose a lot of money no matter what they do.
    Doris Fravel, 82, a widow on a fixed income of $1,326 a month, has lived in the village 38 years. She’s proud of her 1974 12-wide trailer with the tin roof. “I painted it every year,” she says. In June, she paid $3,580 for a new air conditioner; she recently paid $3,000 for new insulated skirting. The trailer has new carpeting. Unlike most of the residents, she found housing—a $450 a month efficiency. But it’s far smaller than her current home. So she’s sold or given away most of what she owns. She may have a buyer for the trailer, and will take $2,500 for it, considerably less than it’s worth. “I can’t do anything else,” she says. “I just can’t move my furnishings into the new apartment,” she says. Like the other residents, she has family who are helping, but there’s only so much help any family can provide. “I never knew I would ever have to leave,” she says, but she does want to “see one of those gas men come to my door—and I’d like to punch him in the shoulder.”
    Not only are there few lots available and apartments are too expensive, but most residents don’t qualify for a house mortgage; and there are waiting lists for senior citizen and low-income housing. The stories are the same.
    No one from Aqua has been in touch with any resident. But, the company did hire a local real estate agency. The agency claims it has made extraordinary efforts to help the residents find other housing. The residents disagree. April Daniels says “some of the Realtors have gotten real nasty with the people in the park—they just don’t understand that we are all in a hardship, so we get mad and frustrated and take it out on them.” But there really isn’t much anyone can do. The natural gas boom has made affordable housing as obsolete as the anthracite coal that once drove the region’s energy economy.
    The residents, with limited incomes, have lived good lives; they are good people. They paid their rents and fees on time; they kept up the appearances of their trailers and the land around it. They worked their jobs; they survived. Until they were evicted .
    And now it’s up to the residents to try to survive. They have become closer; they listen to each other; they hug each other; and, the tough men aren’t afraid to let others see them cry. “The pain in this park is almost too much at times,” says June.
    If something goes wrong, the residents have to fix it; Kevin June is the one they call. If he can’t fix a problem, he finds someone who can. In this trailer park, as in most communities, there is a lot of talent—“we help each other,” says June. His job is to make sure the residents survive. I’ve had the Holy Spirit running through my veins a long time, but it’s running real deep right now,” he says.
    A half-dozen families have already moved, but most say they will stay and fight what they see as a politically-based corporate takeover.
    During the week Aqua PVR issued eviction notices, its parent company issued a news release, boasting that its revenue for 2011 was $712 million, a 4.2 percent increase from the year before; its net income was $143.1 million, up 15.4 percent from the previous year. But, for some reason, the company just couldn’t find enough money to give the residents a fair moving settlement. “They just expect us to throw our homes into the street and live in tents,” says June.
    “I went to see a state representative to ask what he could do to help,” he says, “but his secretary just coldly told me there was nothing that could be done because whoever owns a property can do with it what he wants to do.” He never saw the state representative.
    The Commonwealth of Pennsylvania—armed with an industry-favorable law recently rammed through by the Republican-controlled legislature and eagerly signed by a first-term Republican governor who received more than $1,6 million in campaign contributions from the energy industry—has decided that fracking the earth, threatening health and the environment, is far better for business than taking care of the people.
    Kevin June and 36 families are just collateral damage.

44. HKW says:

Thanks for the advice sog
    April 3, 2012 at 1:26 am under

I missed that comment.

I was already told that the installation is mandatory and I have no right to oppose it.

I nailed a laminated Legal warning note on my fence for those ‘trespassers”.
    I’ve exchanged letters with the local Member of Parliament as well.

It may come to the stage that they might cut off the electricity to my house, which would really “cheese” me off!