Nervy Dyke Jewess Attacks American Moms

The other day on CNN, “Democratic strategist” Hilary Rosen attacked traditional America, arrogantly saying Romney’s wife “never worked a day in her life.” Typical Obama lefty BS, trying to insinuate Obama is better for the babes.

Hilary with MSNBC's Lawrence O'Donnell, one of the biggest multicult ass-kissers on TV. Watching his pukey "news" show should make a White person's blood boil!

When I heard about this in the news, my first thought was: Hilary Rosen is a Jewess and big time homo activist in DC. Sure, the media wasn’t going to tell us “Rosen is a known subversive Jew Dyke.” What? Are you kidding me?

These people are nothing but trouble for America and the rest of the planet!

My mom worked her ass off, raising three fine sons (except for me, of course); making damn sure Dad and the rest of us ate great and dressed decently. Mom’s job was practically 24/7 and she had to put up with tons of crap — sometimes even real crap from when we were babies and a wide variety of household pets over the years.

I just go completely ballistic when hearing these elitist, perverted Jews pissing on good Americans and acting like they are so hip. Where do these nervy creeps get off? Just because she likes “doing it” with a woman doesn’t make her any special. Hell, I like it with women and that never got me SQUAT!

Sure, this is just one little story in today’s Jewmerika, but oh-so-typical of these sick, self-righteous creeps. They feel so free to slime decent regular Americans that they sometimes go over a tad bit and people notice. They all might not know it’s a Jew, but more and more of us now do.

Hilary adopted 2 kids with a lezbo lover — I’m not surprised she had to resort to paper bureaucracy to get her filthy, grubby paws on some innocent little children. And no red-blooded man in his right mind would sleep with a creepy Jewess like that in the first place. Hell, I bet they couldn’t even artificially inseminate the witch, having all sorts of cellular rejection issues during the “procedure.”

She’s also been tasked by the rich Jewry in the music industry with going after bootlegging I-pod people. Seems these greedy little Jews just can’t stand losing the least profit, even if the bastards own the entire media to begin with, right along with International banking, and the right to print up funny money. Are you not sick of this scum yet?

I listed Rosen as #36 in my groundbreaking Internet post “Could Jews Get Any More Gay?” some time ago, and the Jews still go haywire over my exposure to this day. It ranks high in vitriolic comments from the creeps in my SPAMblinka (which you never see, since I regularly send them on to the “gas chamber”).

All this is because Obama is supposedly polling a lot better with women than Mitt Romney. Do people really believe these polls anymore? This is all part of the media jerking this country around by openly manipulating herd mentality. They now tell America what to think on the basis of polling people no one has a clue who the hell they are. It might only be a couple dozen dykes in New York’s Union Park and a handful of doped-up, lesion-covered homos on San FranSicko’s Castro street, for crying out loud.

These stinking media Jews are truly screwing us decent, hard-working White people left and right. No doubt about it. They want to emasculate the White race and turn all the men into squirrely ass kissers just like that skinny pinko Lawrence O’Donnell (just scroll up and take a look at that guy again), or out-and-out faggots while we all get beat up by blacks in the streets, or even murdered in our own homes.

As you well know — I’ve had it these GD Jew creeps!

This entry was posted in Homos & Sickos, Jew Sickos, Politics and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

588 Responses to Nervy Dyke Jewess Attacks American Moms

CWD, Florida was in the late eighties, then i went back to jew nersey, i now live in CT. the constitution state, where the zionist scumbags wipe their ass with it.

2. GTRman says:

3. CWD says:

Man , those bastards are starting that ” Southern Rock ” doc with Greg Allman weeping over Martin Loser Koon !

Actually his name was never legally changed, he was “Big Daddy King”
    but as we see with the Magical Mulatto you can be Barry Sorento in one
    decade and PRESTO Barrack Obama in another?

It’s called Zio-revison and how to build your Manchurian Candidate in a few
    lessons? Or for better term Commie-Vision.

4. CWD says:

“CWD : ah say , ah say , ah doo believe you is gettin your Baileys and your Barneys confyooosed , ah dare say , ah !!”

That’s right, my bad (little Ebonics) you did say “Barney.”

Froghorn Leghorn says,———->

LOL!!!

6. CWD says:

“Froghorn Leghorn says,———->

LOL!!!”

I loved the Warner Bros Tunes, but Mel Blanc was a bad one, but he gets
    a pass, the dude could do voices like a demon!

7. CWD says:

RIP my friend you made a lot a little children laugh and happy and the Stooges too!

8. CWD says:

The History Channel, where the Truth Is History

editor Apr 11, 2012 |
    by Jeff Davis.

One of the longest-running and most poorly kept secrets on American television is that the History Channel is almost all US-government approved propaganda. They have little interest in and even an aversion to finding out the truth.

The Washington Examiner reports: “Something has been eating at Chuck Grassley. It started back in February, when the Iowa senator and history lover turned on the History Channel and didn’t like what he saw. More precisely, he didn’t see what he liked: history. ‘No history,’ Grassley tweeted on Feb. 19. ‘I used to get history. Why do we have such a channel when it doesn’t do history?’”

I’ve been asking that for years. I remember when it first came out. The History Channel seemed to contain almost nothing except regurgitated World War Two propaganda.

The Examiner goes on: “A week later, the senator turned to the History Channel and found, not black and white footage of Nazis, but Mud Cats. Again Grassley took to Twitter to express his displeasure. ‘When will they put history back on the channel?’ he tweeted.”

Oh, so this Senator wants more ancient war propaganda? Why am I not surprised. At least the mud cat documentary was probably factual.

The Examiner continues “And again on March 10: ‘Just tuned to History Channel. Once again no history.’ Later that day, with increasingly erratic punctuation: “Turned to [H]istory [C]hannel. No. H[i]story again.’”

Maybe he was just drunk. I would not be surprised if most members of Congress were drunk most of the time. They don’t even bother to read the multi-thousand page bills that they vote on, nor do they demand that those bills be reduced to a page or two so that everyone knows what’s in each bill. I would not be surprised if most Congressmen take bribes in the morning, drink or do drugs all day and then head for a brothel in the evening. That seems to be the kind of quality that we get from the disgraceful two-party system. Of course, this particular Senator may be getting senile, as many members of Congress are.

The History Channel has long been nothing but an arm of the liberal wing of the Democratic party. When they’re not re-fighting a war that ended 67 years ago, they’re moaning about slavery and evil Confederates or other bad, evil White men, conveniently forgetting all the technology that White men created that makes modern life so comfortable. And of course there’s no mention at all of evil non-European mass murderers like Genghis Khan or Lazar Kaganovich.

It’s interesting that in an election year, a major news website can’t find anything better to write about than some Senator’s tweets. I don’t know which is worse, this Senator’s senile ramblings or a political culture that treats every bit of drool that drops from his lips like it was some kind of immortal pearl of wisdom.

9. Marshall says:

I’m still trying to figure out the ultimate derivation of “Ub Iwerks,” Disney cartoonist who invented Mickey Mouse…

Q.) Bugs Bunny…streetwise Jew vs. goyim country idiot Elmer Fudd? Votes? I say YES.

DISNEY GOES TO WAR!!!

M:-)

10. GTRman says:

Yep , Mel Blanc gets a pass and then some !

Entertained me no end in my childhood .

11. GTRman says:

Marsh – I read some theories suggesting Bugs Bunny as the ” Trickster God ” archetype :

Loki , Puk , Coyote , etc etc

12. GTRman says:

Brer Rabbi ? lol

13. CWD says:

@ Marshall,

That movie was great I love when he has Pile running around with his pants
    down, and his says his ass looks like 100 pounds of chewed bubble gum!

That has to be in my Top 10 modern era war films along with Platoon(Charlie),
    and His daddy Martin in Apocalypse Now.

14. GTRman says:

Great quote from greg allman about politics :

” Politics dont seem to have any truth in it , from start to finish….politicians ?

….it seems like it’s , ” I’ll kiss your ass till I get elected , and then you can kiss mine ”

Great !

15. Marshall says:

You mean “The Hitler Channel” CWD!!!

Don’t forget how many shekels Jews made off the “Time-Life WW2 Collection” either… SHEEZ!!! Order one a month, collect them all!!! So valuable.

There were also ads for Franklin Mint Chess sets…you get a piece a month, so 32 months later you can actually play one game of chess. It’s boring enough already without having to wait 2 1/2 years to do it. Were the Jews laughing at the stupid goyim on that one? LOL!!!

At least an “Elvis Commemorative Plate” comes just one time!!! But wait…there’s more…”E” was Jewish. Oh yes indeed…his Mom was and that’s what matters to the tribe, right?

Reminds me of a joke-

“When I was a boy, we were so poor…we had to put a puppy on layaway at the pet store. By the time we got him out, he weighed 80 pounds.”

M:-)

We need a thread to lead Marshall to bring out his Potok dog.
    Maybe the new thread will do ?

17. Marshall says:

Bailey-

I lost the “Potok Dog” link somewhere along the way here at Incogland. To my dismay, I couldn’t find it again. Maybe Incog knows where it is, but I wouldn’t waste his time trying to find it. 🙁

The next best thing was the Potok Meerkat. I was openly criticized for comparing Potok to such a loveable animal, which I agreed with.

I didn’t download the Potok Dog when I had the chance, otherwise I would have sent it straight to the SPLC. Or the ASPCA, or both at the same time!!! I bet the secretary employees at the SPLC would have absolutely cracked up and fallen off their chairs watching it, that is until “Mr. Serious” walked back in…OOOOOOOOOO…..

The Potok is an interesting species unto himself. Not overly Tapir, (/?te?p?r/ TAY-p?r or /t??p??r/ t?-PEER) like most Jews…

…but rather a strange hybrid species. I am certain the constant whining audio evidence is consistent between the species, and suggest there was some sort of cross-breeding between Jews and Wimpus Americanus at some point. High-frequency voice-pitch analysis might confirm these observations.

M:-)

18. GTRman says:

Marsh , that’s funny , only the other day I realised what a Wombat reminded me of !

The jewish political TV ‘ correspondent ‘ Jo Coburn !!!!

Jo Coburn :

Wombat :

19. GTRman says:

The jewish political TV ‘ correspondent ‘ Jon Sopel :

Spider Monkey :

20. GTRman says:

One fer the road …

21. fityy says:

As bad as anti-Semitism is, Diversity is worse.

22. sog says:

@karen………………… so your syphlytic pimp husband tried to pimp your fat ugly ass in all those cities you lived in ..how did that work for you ….
    when you step on the scale ,how long does it take before the number dial stops rolling or does it …
    kalki is a deeply disturbed meth head and his site was a f/n joke and so is he but you swore by his and his talmudic rants against christianity ………….
    karen is a filthy horsecumguzzling kike
    i mean wtf good are you karen ,? arent you just a complete failure and waste of space especially since you roll litterally along in a size 40 tent to cover all your jew fat from sucking hood rat slime …and isnt it true that your so ugly and miserable you have to come on here and attack the commenters …
    i dont play with alligators or animals you cant be sure of their behaviour ,and then theres “people” like you ..hmmm post or erase ? ….
    ahh fuck it ,,post ,,fuck you ya old stanky heffir

23. ProudSouthernGirl says:

Where’s the outrage? Where are the protests? Where’s the national media?

They do this because they can get away with it, and far too many white people just giggle half-heartedly or shrug their shoulders as though “it doesn’t affect me” or “there isn’t anything I can do about it.” Or worse still, “what’s wrong with it?”

Well, WE can do something about it! Write, call, email – let them know this is completely unacceptable!!!! Won’t do any good, but at least we will have exercised our quickly-vanishing right to free speech before it’s too late.

White people think jews mocking them is funny shit.
    How creative that puppet show is, an eight year old could have created that.
    Perhaps that “funny” jew has the mentality of an eight year old?

I’m skimming through the comments and making notes as I go, so this may not make much sense.

CWD said (April 15, 2012 at 4:59 pm)

Did Barney once live here? Florida maybe???

No, CWD. I’ve always lived here in what was once England.

———————-

I don’t remember who it was that suggested GTRman spends too much time watching the electric jew, but if you knew who his neighbours were, you wouldn’t expect anything less.

GTRman, I’m referring of course to Kemp Town, but Whitehawk could be an equally valid reason to stay indoors. I used to have an allotment up there.

Gene Wilder? He of the wonky chocolate willy factory? That’s been on the jew box a few times lately.

Woody Allen. You ask “Did he renounce ” jewism ” ?“. Not possible. A pig can’t change by renouncing piggism, or a cow, bovinism. We are what we are, and unfortunately for them, if it’s born of the jew species it can’t be anything else.

Cannibal (April 15, 2012 at 5:19 pm) – My claim to fame is that I was in hospital with John Ryan, creator of Captain Pugwash, about three years ago. Nice bloke, good sense of humour, but couldn’t remember a thing for more than five minutes. His mind was good, but his short-term memory was gone.

Two months later, he was gone from this world.

26. Cannibal Rabbi says:

@Barney

Sorry t’hear that. Rest in Peace.

Hope you are well yourself!
    Best wishes.

27. Karen says:

Sog, this has nothing to do with Kalki and you know it so crawl back under your rock you illiterate trash. Your comment revealed more about yourself…what you’re really saying is that your mama was a sow in a size 40 tent dress, right piglet?

28. sog says:

yeah gt this is a true but bizaare tale of a guy i used to know who was a professional mc rider for $ ,movies,side car racing etc …

he was in a bar one night and there was greg allman acting all bad ass and condescending ,and s. was playin some pool with im ,so when s. got tired of his shit he said to gregg s,,hey lets race

our scooters for pink slips , greg started to hem and haw and sputter ,the answere although incoherent was deafiningly no,….he would have lost anyway as s. was the

kind of guy that outran 3 police agencies one night and got away on a bike …
    cool dude ,he would do 130-140 on one of those highly modified rockets down a dead

end street toward the dead end for nerve training ..he did stunt work once along time ago till the kikes told im to go away…word was he hitched up and ran a studio kike up the flagpole there on the grounds and left im there all night …heh heh

greg allman was a rat that ratted out his coke dealer and the whole south hated him for that until he decided to man up and pay for a new trial or whatever and give the peddler some reparations and most people never forgot his treachery tho…and these

allman “brothers” had the nerve to kick out dicky betts for drinkin a little too much …
    so allman is probaly a kike name as well ..the only reason duane lived another year after he had a fatal encounter with death the first time and was dying in the kike hospital until they

saw he was kike and said oops ,mistaken identity ,go find a gentile to medicate to death..heh heh …seriously this happened exactly one year to the day before he ate a

peach truck and died for prmanent …it was berry oakley who said please god let him live another year (only a year ?) and sure as shinola he lived for another year to the day and then croaked ………..

berry was a very good bass palayer and unfortunately he hit a bus on his scooter ,,ran right smak dab in to the middle of it and got up and went home …could have prevented his own death by going to the doctor (or by riding sober),,wait what am i saying ,the doctors might have

killed im faster …he died half a day later of a ruptured spleen at home ….that was pretty much it for the band ,cept betts is pretty handy with an axe ..their still rollin on tho..
    i heard a once in a lifetyime release of greg allman playing guitar on a bootleg tape in maryland in 1979 ,,,this dude could torture that fretboard ,he was even better then duane ,,,go figure …oh i figured it out ,,greg was too stoned on coke and heroin and

booze to stand up and play giuttar so he decided to play an instrument where he could just sit down ….duane was high on good heroin when he got hit by the dipshit in a

peach truck that made an illegal careless left hand turn in front of him as he was going to the studio , ,duane got his taste of herron from E C slowhand back in the day or back 4 + decades long ago …rumour has it …