What’s The Deal About Trayvon Martin?

This entry was posted in Jew Media, My Videos, Negro Crime and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

248 Responses to What’s The Deal About Trayvon Martin?

Pat – Your second point first (weaponry).

I agree about zog’s door-kicking technique. If I was in a country where guns haven’t yet been banned, I’d assume I was being burgled and react accordingly.

I’d have to get out of there pretty quickly afterwards, but even here I’ve had places in mind for the past few decades. Trouble is, I’m no longer capable of getting to them or surviving once I was there.

Thanks for the information about DMSO. I’d never heard of it, and zog’s paid killers (“doctors”) would never mention something that actually works. I’ll look into the possibility of getting some as soon as I possibly can. Perhaps this is the “miracle” I’ve been looking for.

After more than a decade on an assortment of Codeine variants, they put me on Morphine about three years ago.

That was when I discovered that I’m allergic to ALL opiates.

I already knew I was nearly dead while I was on Codeine, but I was too doped-up to care.

The hospital staff didn’t notice – or even look for – the signs of Morphine poisoning. They let me go “home”, but fortunately I didn’t come back here. I’d arranged to stay with a friend “for a week” in case there were any complications. I ended up staying with that friend for about three months which literally saved my life.

As well as being allergic to opiates, I was also addicted. It took another year or more to get off the stuff, and it’s only in recent weeks that I’ve felt I’m properly getting my mind back at last. I know what’s what and all that, but I haven’t been able to focus on mundane, but necessary things like housework and non-internet correspondence for several years.

My other problem is very bad circulation, which I’ve had all my life. I’ve tried MMS and Hydrogen Peroxide (at different times), but nothing seems to help, and Cayenne Pepper is much too “hot” for me, so that’s out.

2. t bone says:

Thx Sazz. Seems EVERYTHING is inter racial on tv these days. Except the old B&W flics.

PRT says:

“The jews, as usually did not kill him themselves, They got the Romans to do the dirty work.”

‘Dirty work’?

Come on now…

3. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Teens Accused Of Home Invasion, Rape Of Woman While Her Children Were Present
    April 05, 2012
    Augusta, GA —

Three black Augusta teenagers are facing charges over a home invasion and rape that happened Tuesday night.

Sam Samuel and Zachary Albright are charged with armed robbery, rape, and aggravated sodomy. Antonio McBride is charged with robbery.

Investigators say a woman answered her door at a home on Edgar Street, and spoke to one teen, when another forced his way in with a gun. Investigators say the teens looted the woman’s house, and assaulted her while her children were present.

Bailey – Thanks for the Flintstones video. I’d seen it before, but some things are worth repeating.

I don’t know whether I’d call myself a “fan” of the Flintstones, but I used to watch the cartoons, and when I started to become active on the internet, Barney Rubble just came to mind as a name I could live with. That led on in turn to my Flintstones-themed website (taken down in December 2009 by my ISP of the time, within half an hour of adding some pro-White content), since when I’ve kept the name.

5. Vox says:

Whites are beginning to see through it but at every turn a Kwan leads them back on to the path of kikedness.

We are war and the kikes are running out of ammo. Every story is characteristically labeled “teens”, “youths”, “youngsters”…….. and Whites have started to see through that BUT as I said Kwans everywhere are stepping up their rhetoric:

“YOU RACIST! WHY DON’T YOU PUT ON YOUR KLAN PAJAMAS AND BURN A CROSS!”

“WHY DON’T YOU RACISTS GO BRUSH YOUR LAST REMAINING TOOTH!”

“WHY DON’T YOU RACISTS ALL JUST KILL YOURSELVES! YOU’RE SO MISERABLE ANYWAY”………..

The kikes have done their job well. We will have to have a Civil War to clean this mess up. It won’t happen through some epiphany that Whites have “Oh, I see it now. The jews! They control every aspect of finance, the courts, the education systems, the trades……”
    SazzyLilSmartAzz says:
    April 6, 2012 at 11:39 am
    Teens Accused Of Home Invasion, Rape Of Woman While Her Children Were Present
    April 05, 2012
    Augusta, GA –

6. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

PRT comment: The Jews, as usual did not kill him themselves, They got the Romans to do the dirty work.

The jews committed suicide

The Jews’ Great Revolt against Rome in 66 C.E. led to one of the greatest catastrophes in their pathetic lives and, in retrospect, might well have been a terrible mistake. In 70 AD the Romans burned down their stupid temple with all the records. So, the truth is no one knows who is descended from who. LOL!!!!!

Furthermore, this was predicted by Christ!

Matthew 23:38; Matthew 24:2 (King James Version)

38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down

Pat – Thanks again for the info on DMSO. I’ve ordered some, so should have it early next week.

They say it’s good for circulation too.

For anyone in the sewer that was once called the UK, here’s where I’ve ordered it from. I don’t know anything about them yet, but the site looks promising.

Sorry Incog. I don’t suppose we can get more off-topic, but at least if I can regain some kind of health I’ll be better able to fight the devil’s gargoyles when the time comes.

8. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Since Christ predicted the burning of the jewish temple one can hardly describe the killing of jews dirty work. It was divine and heavenly work. Christ chose the Roman people to weld God’s sword against them and destroy the mound of filth they called a temple.

ProtocolsR True:

No “my site is not hacked.” I’m trying to make sure you’re not attacking other commentators here and starting fights like a hasbaRAT. I have my doubts about you. Other people are looked at too, so don’t get all defensive.

10. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Barney, I hope it works and you will feel better soon!

I have a Easter post coming up. It’s not new, but I think it’s important. I don’t have a lot of time to do anything new this year.

12. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Cops on the hunt for man in Coney Island sexual assault

April 5, 2012

Cops have released a sketch of a man wanted for sexually assaulting a woman in Coney Island.

The unidentified suspect targeted the 22-year-old woman who was walking at the intersection of W. 30th St. and Neptune Avenue near the Leon S. Kaiser Playground around 9:20 p.m. on March 27, police said.

The perv ran away, heading northbound on W. 30th St. toward Neptune Avenue after the attack, according to cops.

The victim was treated an an area hospital.

The sicko is described by police as a black male, between 25 and 32 years old, around 6 feet tall with a medium build and medium skin complexion.

13. ProtocolsR True says:

O.K. Some people misunderstood the “dirty work” comment. Maybe I should have said “labor” instead.

14. Louis from Montreal says:

Good job, INCOGMAN.

BTW, my efforts of posting stuff I find here, on your site, to facebook is paying off. Recently, several of my FB friends are posting things that I later see here.

15. ProtocolsR True says:

I do have some things to offer you all. Imagine a world where a great person invents a device that has a diagram in it. This diapham vibrates when sound waves hit it and he changes those sound waves into electrical impulses. Then with reverse engineering he puts another diagham on the other end that can reproduce those sound waves.

If you stay with me on this you may learn something.. as the great Judge Joe Brown would say.

In the beginning when you picked up the mouthpiece ( MICROPHONE) you would ask an actual operator to connect you to a certain number and she would literally pull a cord from one jack and plug it into a different one.

To make a long story short technology has changed and now when you think you hang up your phone it disconnects that microphone from government surviellience you are wrong. It merely switches your phone back to the MONITOR position.
    Some people have these microphones in multiple rooms of their house. Even their bedrooms. Don’t get me started with computers and Satellite receiver modems.
    (modulater/demodulator) analog to digital data stream, bits and bytes back to analog. Have you ever been called by nieelso ratings for TV programs lately? Probably not because they already know what TV shows you watched last month.

16. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

VIDEO: Sex assault suspect in stabbing nabbed
    Police: He left the teen for dead south of Austin

04 Apr 2012

AUSTIN (KXAN) – A suspect has been arrested in connection to what police called a brutal sexual assault of a 17-year-old girl after she was picked up at an Austin bus stop and then later stabbed multiple times.

The teenager was able to provide a good description for a forensic artist with the Texas Rangers.

Hays County investigators released a composite sketch in late March of a man they believe lured the teen into his car in the area of 51st Street and Manor Road in Austin on March 15, sexually assaulted her and then stabbed her several times in the chest.

“The brutality of this attack speaks volumes,” said Sgt. Jeri Skrocki, with the Hays County Sheriff’s Office.

Investigators said the man drove the teenager nearly 40 miles from Austin and into a rural location in Dripping Springs, stabbing her when he became afraid she would be able to identify him. He allegedly left her for dead off U.S. Highway 290 near the Hays-Blanco County line.

The girl was able to flag down a car for help and was taken to University Medical Center Brackenridge for surgery. She has since been released from the hospital and is recovering.

Austin police confirm Hays County investigators contacted them to check on a person of interest in the case who is a registered sex offender in the Austin area.

Click on link for video

17. Biker says:

no problem on the Vid Barney, its the truth! jewed up feminism, homosexualism, what ever ism, is good! white hetro male = bad. im sorry to hear that you are in such poor physical condition, ill look for a link i had awhile back, full of alternative/natural medicine. god knows the jew medical system will kill you slowly. there is no money in the cure, but billions in the treatment.

18. Biker says:

another from your link Sazzy. APD shoots and kills suspect, black male in his 30’s

when the hell are people going to see, and admit that we have a nigger problem?! the jew has twisted their culture, promoted rap and hip hop, the whole gangsta image. im not just blaming the jew though, niggers are prone to animal like behavior anyway, the jew just dumped gasoline on the fire. the only out a black male has is sports. if he tries to clean up his act, get a job and education, he is hated, even murdered by the pack. “dat ain cool! bees dressin like a crackah, gots him a job n shit, i’s buss a cap in his uncle tom ass” and they will! ive seen it, a nigger will attack, cut, or kill another nigger for a look, the way he wears his ball cap, anything. and with much less constraint than he would a member of another race.

how much of our tax money goes to Israhells mighty military while our own F/A-18’s run like Yugos?

I smell, CoIntelPro..

Do you?

21. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Suspects wanted in Garner home invasion

April 01, 2012

ARNER, N.C. (WTVD) — Garner Police are searching for three men they believe are responsible for a Saturday morning home invasion.

Police responded to a burglary in the 300 block of Penny Street at 3:12 a.m. Victims inside the home at the time told police that suspects forced their way inside and held them at gunpoint.

One of the victims, Crystal Willis, escaped during the robbery and fled to a neighbor’s house. Also in the home at the time were Jeremy Dunlap and a 9-year-old child. Dunlap was seriously injured during an assault inside the home and was treated at Wake Medical Center. The 9-year-old was uninjured.

The suspects fled the home in a white SUV.

Police have identified one suspect as 23-year-old Amarvi Vernon Thompson, of the 1500 block of N. Raleigh Boulevard. Thompson is still on the loose, but has been charged with first degree burglary and robbery with a dangerous weapon.

Police are also looking for two other suspects described as black males with dreadlocks.

A reward is being offered for information leading to his capture and information on the identities of other suspects in this crime. Anyone with information on this crime is asked to call (919) 772-8810.

22. ProtocolsR True says:

Cointell Pro. hougfh! You have no idea what they can and will do. You may get some idea soon… My brother in law lives in Portsmouth so I am keeping my good eye on the Navy Jet crash.

23. ProtocolsR True says:

I should have said ” My better eye”

24. Biker says:

just caught that Bailey, crashed less than 4 miles from base. didnt say whether it was taking off, landing, or what was going on. strange. to say the least

25. MJ says:

People liked your vid, Incogman.
    Its the truth.

26. American born says:

A teaching that does not come out of Nordic blood and carry Nordic spirit cannot spread itself among Nordic races. Since Christianity had become a successful religion for two thousand years only among Nordic races (not among Jews) and Christian ideas were the greatest culturally creative force in human history, it was simply impossible that Christ, the driving force of Christianity could have been a Jew. (From a 1938 issue of, Der Stürmer, National Socialist Newspaper [1])

Good piece here.

27. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

California murder of Iraqi woman is latest hate crime hoax

An Iraqi immigrant is found dead by her estranged 17 year old daughter along with a “racist” note. Apparently the mother was trying to force her daughter to marry her cousin. Photo from UK Mail Online.

An Iraqi woman was found dead in her house with a “racist” note. At least that was what relatives said. Even with the small amount of details given out in the initial media report, the note appeared to be an obvious hoax by the killer or killers. Even the Council on American-Islamic Relations didn’t want to look like idiots and said “it’s too early to know if it was a hate crime.”

Nevertheless, radical left-wing outfits and individuals began hyping it. On Facebook, leftists even tried to combine the killing with the Trayvon Martin shooting. Their slogan was “hijabs and hoodies.” Once again the far-left has egg on its face.

Of course none of these people have even said a word about the brutal hammer attack of a white man by two black thugs in Sanford, just miles from the Trayvon shooting. None of them are concerned about the 78-year-old man was beaten up by blacks yelling “this is for Trayvon.” The SPLC hypes this hate crime hoax on their website, but ignores the multitudes of actual racially motivated hate crimes occurring.

The left really screwed up on this one, because they clamored about fighting negative Muslim stereotypes. Now police are investigating the killing as an inter-family killing over the arranged marriage of the victim’s 17-year-old daughter to her cousin. Talk about a stereotype. Now that the left-wing has brought so much attention to the murder, it will cause American’s to stereotype Muslims even more, not less.

28. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Orlando Sentinel; Censorship and fake news

Orlando Sentinel. Perpetrated a fraud over Trayvon Martin, and then censoring the near fatal black on White hammer attack. No well informed person will ever take them seriously ever again.

by Kyle Rogers

The Orlando Sentinel was told by the Sanford PD on March 16th that the father of Trayvon Martin confirmed that the voice screaming on the 911 tape is not Trayvon Martin. The staff of the Orlando Sentinel knew better than anyone that the screaming voice on the 911 tapes were not Trayvon.

Yet two weeks later the Orlando Sentinel actively pushed a fake story claiming the screams were from Trayvon. The Sentinel gives the extremely far fetched description of a man named Tim Owen as “a leading expert in the field of forensic voice identification.” Owen says the screams are Trayvon’s even though Owen admits that he has no idea what Trayvon’s voice even sounds like. The Orlando Sentinel admits to contacting Owen themselves and recruiting him to make the claim! No one can independently verify the claim Owen makes unless they buy a software package he puts out at a price of $5,000! Wagist.com investigated Owen’s background. They concluded that all his certifications came from his own company. In others words, he is just a self-described “expert.”

Newspapers are supposed to report the news. Yet the Orlando Sentinel knew the truth and concocted this easily disprovable flim flam story. I believe that the Zimmerman 911 story by NBC National News, the police video story by ABC National News, and this 911 screams story by Orlando Sentinel are all full fledged intentional hoaxes. I think it is perfectly fair to say that all three of these media outlets have perpetrated a hoax.

NBC National News has issued an apology for propagating their hoax story concerning Zimmerman’s 911 calls. ABC National News admits that their hoax story about Zimmerman’s supposed lack of injuries was false. ABC fell short of admitting that it was an intentional hoax. The Orlando Sentinel has yet to issue any apology or retraction.

The Orlando Sentinel has 386 Trayvon Martin stories on their website. Race is a major theme in most, if not all. Many have references to race in the headlines.

Meanwhile, two black thugs brutally attacked a 50-year-old white man only a few miles from the Trayvon Martin shooting. They attacked him while he was sitting in his car. Then drug him out of the car and beat him in the head with a hammer. Since the Orlando Sentinel mentions race in every Trayvon article, they’d tell you what race the perps and victim were right? WRONG! The Orlando Sentinel censored race in the two articles they published. The race of the victim and the suspects was intentionally censored in the first article. The paper even printed the description of the suspects, but censored race from the description. Political correctness was far more important than catching two ultra-violent at large suspects. The second article contained mug shots of the suspects, but continued to censor the race of the victim.

The author of the articles confirmed to a cofcc.org reader that race was intentionally censored from the two articles on purpose saying “we don’t generally use the race unless there is a reason.” I think we can all see what standard the Orlando Sentinel uses when deciding what stories to mention race!

Meanwhile, CofCC.org connected one of the suspects to the murderous Black Power Nation of Yahweh cult led by Yahweh Ben Yahweh. The leader served time in prison for fourteen murders, two attempted murders, and other crimes carried out by his members. The Orlando Sentinel could have easily figure this out themselves, but they probably wouldn’t actually report it if they did.

This is why the Orlando Sentinel is dying.The paper has been losing 5-11% of its circulation a year for several years now. Newspapers like to blame the internet. However, a big part of it is the fact that no one wants to read their left-wing propaganda. CofCC.org admits having a conservative bias. We are a national conservative activist group. Newspapers like the Orlando Sentinel claim no bias as they advance a radical far-left agenda. Not only are their articles dishonest, but the whole paper is dishonest about its intent.

29. White_Oni says:

Article on yahoo someone else might of posted this already but if not here it is .
    “Massive manhunt for Oklahoma gunman who killed 3″ white guy kills some nigs

Democrats Responsible For Black Culture Of Anger

Black twenty-year-old male Danielle Simpson with two black associates were interrupted by 84 year old Geraldine Davidson while in the process of burglarizing her home. They duct taped her mouth, bound her hands and legs and threw the white former school teacher and church organist into the trunk of her car. Ms Davidson was severely brutalized before the trio eventually tied a rope attached to a cinder block around her legs and threw her, still alive, into the river.

These thugs rode around stopping to open the trunk and showing their trophy off to their friends. Not one person reported them to the police. They probably raped her too!

Walking While White: Elderly Man Beaten After Saying ‘Remember Trayvon’

Dallas Watts, a 78-year-old veteran from Toledo, Ohio, did not allow weapons in his house while his children were growing up, so he doesn’t own a firearm. But, after being beaten by six juveniles aged 11 to 17 last Saturday in the name of Trayvon Martin, he says he will buy and obtain a permit.

This article claims some of the kids were white. The media said Zimmerman was white too! They were probably either Hispanic, or Jewish.

Black Shoots Unarmed White Hispanic; Police Refuse To Arrest Black

Taco Bell Shooting Victim Was Holding Leash, Not Weapon

This is the exact opposite of the Trayvon case.

33. Sabine Centurion says:

Nooz O’ Da Nigs
    Jive Ass Skinny Nigger in Chief finally admits who runs the show.
    Oblahblah The NWO Jew Tool, to kick off the Infested White House easter egg hunt/roll/Hunter-Gatherer subsistence search, let all who wish to hear know that the fat-assed, big mouth, large livin’, Silverback Gorilla female he lives with reigns supreme in The Land.
    Yes, friends…
    the very same Affirmative Action First Female (probably), that wasted all that tuition money and stipend cash by having her law license revoked by court order IS The Real National AA Figurehead—not the silver tongued, Commie, butt boy, bullshit artist she (YUKK) allegedly mates with (PAH-YOOK).
    The sooner those Homo Erectus squatters are sent back to Shitcago, the better.
    Hopefully they’ll get to travel in style…tied to a fence rail and fashionably dressed in asphalt roofing pitch and pillow feathers.
    The jew bastards that are their handlers, apologists, enablers and designated agency operatives???????
    Sisal or hemp rope doesn’t stretch like nylon or poly rope.
    Hint, Hint, Nudge, Nudge.

btw, the 24/7/365 Affirmative Action Infomercials that pass for “News” sources are STILL spewing that the Tulsa Homo Erectus shooter is White. WRONG!
    The shooter, England, is an American Indian AND this fact is widely known.
    What else is widely known is that England’s father was killed by a hooting nigger 2 years ago and only got 6 years for the crime.
    His girlfriend also committed suicide this past January.
    The guy’s head is, no doubt, broken and his brain isn’t working at full capacity—or he would have covered his tracks better.
    Hopefully, that’ll be enough to mitigate whatever sentence he’s going to be slammed with…to assuage the ook ook, eek eek, turd tossers.

“Diversity”—what nonsense.
    “Chosen People”— chosen by who, and for what?
    “They’re just like us, except for their skin color or religion.” — delusional prattle of the brain damaged.

34. MIKE says:

I KNOW SOME OF THE HITS WERE AROUNG WISCONSIN AND ILLINOIS BUT THERE COULD HAVE BEEN MANY OF THEM

35. SazzyLilSmartAzz says:

Thursday, April 12, 2012

George Zimmerman makes a subdued first appearance in court

An impassive George Zimmerman made a brief first court appearance Thursday for the Trayvon Martin murder case.

Zimmerman did not speak during proceedings at the Sanford, Fla., courthouse.

Instead, he was given a date for his formal arraignment on second degree murder charges: May 29 before Seminole County Judge Jessica Recksiedler.

Wearing a gray prison jumpsuit with his hands cuffed in front, Zimmerman appeared significantly slimmer than he did in his ubiquitous 2005 mug shot.

Zimmerman is being held in protective custody for his own safety, said his lawyer, Mark O’Mara, who revealed he is working pro bono.

O’Mara did not ask for bail, saying he has decided to wait until attention has shifted from the incident.

“It’s an attempt to calm the case down,” he said.

“I hope to have him released on bond (in a few weeks),” O’Mara said. “I hope to have a place for him to be safe.”

Zimmerman was arrested Wednesday, 45 days after cops let him walk free after shooting Trayvon, an unarmed 17-year-old that Zimmerman thought looked “suspicious.”

Furor over the case led state prosecutors to start their own probe, which resulted in the unexpectedly serious second degree murder charge.

If convicted, Zimmerman faces a minimum of 25 years in prison or a maximum of life behind bars without parole.

“We’ve charged what we thought was appropriate, and we’ll leave it at that,” said prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda, refusing to address the gulf between letting Zimmerman go free and a second degree murder charge.

He wouldn’t say if the state will oppose granting Zimmerman bail.

Under Florida’s controversial Stand Your Ground law, which Zimmerman invoked to claim self-defense in the shooting, Zimmerman can request immunity from a judge.

The judge must decide if he was indeed acting in self-defense and could dismiss all charges against Zimmerman.

If the judge denies his motion for immunity, a trial date will be set.

O’Mara asked the judge for a “complete sealing” of records entered in the case. Special prosecutor Angela Corey did not object and the judge agreed.

Earlier Thursday, Trayvon’s soft-spoken mother, Sybrina Fulton, called the slaying of her son “an accident” on morning TV and then had to clarify the statement.

Saying on NBC’s Today Show that she wanted an apology from Zimmerman, Fulton said, “I believe it was an accident. I believe it just got out of control and he couldn’t turn the clock back.”

Later, she issued a statement saying, “in NO way did I mean the shooting was an accident.

“We believe that George Zimmerman stalked my son and murdered him in cold blood. The ‘accident’ I was referring to was the fact that George Zimmerman and my son ever crossed paths. It was an accidental encounter.”

Trayvon was walking home from a 7-Eleven with a bag of Skittles in an Orlando-area gated community on a drizzly Sunday night when he was shot by Zimmerman, a 28-year-old volunteer neighborhood watchman.

Zimmerman followed the teenager even after cops told him to stop.

He said Trayvon jumped him and claimed self-defense under the Stand Your Ground law, which allows anyone who feels threatened to use deadly force.

Witnesses to the scuffle differ over who was the aggressor.

Several 911 calls included background audio of calls for help then a gunshot, but it is unclear who was yelling.

Asked if he planned to exploit Fulton’s comment, Zimmerman’s lawyer looked at a reporter with incredulity.

“They went through a horrible tragedy,” he said. “We’re not going to be talking about using words against the mother of a deceased child.”