Israeli Jews Pass Law Detaining Illegals

These smiling creeps have been at the forefront of flooding Whites countries, like America for decades. It’s costing our states billions a year. All this so the stinking Jews are not fearful of Whites having enough demographics to put a stop to what they are doing to us — as we should.

Stinking Jews are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

WOW, THESE PEOPLE are unbelievable hypocrites. It astounds me, pretty much on a daily basis. Over here in America and at other, what used to be White countries of the West, Jews have long been at the forefront of pushing for immigration of Turd worlders into our lands.

Just spend a lousy 5, 10 minutes reading from my page “The Real Immigration Deal” and checking out the links I have backing it all up, or just watch a video or two. I’m not asking a whole hell of a lot, am I? I can’t put a gun to your head to get you to do stuff on the Internet, even if I might like to, right?

The headline over at Council of Conservative Citizens reads “Israeli Interior Minister: Israel Belongs to the white man.” I was going to pickup the article to use over here, but I can’t with all the BS going on in that title, so I banged out this quick piece.

First off, the Jews do NOT consider themselves as “White” like in White European Gentiles. Sure, they have white skin, usually don’t rob liquor stores and talk without using ebonics, etc. but they do indeed think they are better than all of us non-Jews — especially the Negroes (not hard there). They think they are the “Chosen People” remember?

“You are not Whites — either symbolically or literally — as anyone knows who goes to Israel.”

— Professor Leonard Fein at speech at 27th biennial congress of the Jewish Board of Deputies in Johannesburg, SA May 15, 1972.

Second, Jews are indeed giant-sized hypocrites when it comes to all this. Basically, these hypocrites like the White business, living in our lands, enjoying our Western civilization. Just as long as we go along with their hypocrisy and Jew criminal bull. That means us Whites need to breed ourselves away, allow the stinking Jews to scam us all the time and fight wars on their behalf.

It’s just like the business with dogs. Dogs much prefer living with a nice human family — lots of food, a warm dry place to sleep and most of them have to do little real work. I like dogs, but they don’t usually shit their beds or tell me what to do, either!

I wonder if the rich Zionist Jews of America (like these spoiled Jew punks in LA), will say anything? I somehow doubt it. I've personally had it with the creeps.

Jews have to live in White countries, otherwise they might have to do real work with their hands and stuff. Few Jews can manage and the ones that do, have already gone to Israel to steal land off the Palestinians — using money donated by rich softy Western Jews and befuddled Christian Zionists who actually believe all the Chosen One crap fed to them over the years.

Now, getting back to the issue at hand. Israel just passed major new anti-immigration law. Illegals can be imprisoned for three years and those who help them (Coyotes), up to 15. Even migrant workers face trouble (Jews prefer paying imported Asians peanuts for a few years, like the Gulf state potentates they are in bed with). Also, Israel is building incarceration camps (like in concentration) in the Negev desert to hold these people before getting rid of them. Hell, they might even send them here.

Who are they? Well, it’s not Mexicans, or Mestizos like we have here, but black Africans, usually from the Sudan. They pay Egyptians and possibly Bedouins to help them cross over into Israel. They call themselves “asylum seekers” and Israel wants to deport up to 50,000 of the poor, sad sack Negroes. I wonder what Mr. Darfur guy, George Clooney, would say? Probably JACK, if the bum wants to continue acting in Hollywood movies.

Just because the guy looks handsome and reads his lines nice, doesn’t mean he has real guts. Lots of goyim know which side their bread is buttered. Little wonder so many in Hollywood are giant-sized whores (except for Mel Gibson, of course).

Plus, Israel has 10,000 or so blacks there already, remnants of a crazy idea of the Jews over the story of Queen Bathsheba (who King David nailed long ago, when he had the hots for a little darkie action, like Dominique Strauss-Kahn recently). Liberal idiot Jews actually flew about 100,000 Negroes from Ethiopia into Israel back during the 1970’s and 80’s, but since then the Ethiopeans have been leaving for Europe and the US (hell, would you go back to corrugated tin huts and eating mud cookies?). They know exactly how Jews really treat blacks.

From Haaretz…

A law granting Israeli authorities the power to detain illegal migrants for up to three years came into effect on Sunday, in the wake of widening public controversy over the influx of African migrants who cross into Israel along its border with Egypt.

The law makes illegal migrants and asylum seekers liable to jail, without trial or deportation, if caught staying in Israel for long periods. In addition, anyone helping migrants or providing them with shelter could face prison sentences of between five and 15 years.

The law amended the Prevention of Infiltration Law of 1954, passed to prevent the entry of Palestinians as part of emergency legislation. The law is expanded to address migrant workers or asylum seekers who enter Israel without posing a threat to Israel’s security.

According to the law, migrant workers already here could be jailed for the most minor offense such as spraying graffiti or stealing a bicycle – infractions for which they would not have been detained before.

“For this purpose, several wards outside Saharonim have been converted, and we will prepare according to need,” the statement added.

Meanwhile on Sunday, Israeli daily Maariv published an interview with Interior Minister Eli Yishai, in which he stated that most of the “Muslims that arrive here do not even believe that this country belongs to us, to the white man.”

“I will continue the struggle until the end of my term, with no compramises,” Yishai continued, stating that he would use “all the tools to expel the foreigners, until not one infiltrator remains.”

Note the business about Palestinians. Basically, when the Khazar Jews invaded the place and declared themselves Israel in 1948, they’ve been quietly working at clearing out any non-Jew Arabs from the landscape.

They had some big massacres back then to scare them into leaving. Over 800,000 Palestinians fled, leading to things like the PLO, “terrorist” events like the Munich Olympics in ’72, Yassir Arafat and the Muslims hating our guts. Hell, you would do the same stuff if a bunch of crazy Chinamen came over here and stole your home, brought up believing their forefathers were Daniel Boone and Davy Crocket!

Now a lot of folks give me hell for giving the Jews hell, but criminy, what don’t you get?

I’ve talked about Jew hypocrisy here till I’m blue in the face. Sure, you might be telling yourself, it doesn’t affect me pal, since I don’t really care much about Sudanese blacks 7000 miles away. Hey, I get your drift. I don’t either.

Far as I’m concerned, they can eat mud cookies and have sex with their goats all they want — but in Africa. But have you noticed them coming to the US? WTH do places like Minnesota and Vermont need to accept African immigrants for crying out loud?

Oh yeah, notice how the US mainstream media has said ZILCH about any of this. What’s that tell you? Yep, you guessed it: They can’t have the sheep get it about the Jew. What else do they keep from us? Plenty, bub.

All this crap is because the stinking Jews are purposefully destroying White demographics — so we don’t come together and put a stop to them (as we should).

I say it’s good and GD time to kick out all these lousy creeps from OUR lands.

This entry was posted in Immigration, Israel and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

367 Responses to Israeli Jews Pass Law Detaining Illegals

1. John says:

Can someone explain why the Jews are flooding Europe with Muslims?

I don’t get it. Are they working together? Do they have similar DNA perhaps?

2. Citizenfitz says:

John, it’s a multi-pronged attack. The main prongs being:

1. An attack on White people
    2. An attack on Christianity
    3. Creating social disruption
    4. Driving down the wages of European workers

There could be other aspects too.

3. x says:

@john
    It’s just divide and rule, Order through Chaos

look at India and Jewish financed British Empire get Hindu’s/muslims/sihks/buddists fighting and you rule over them

South Africa- Boers won’t play ball so get white brits to have a war with them, control their land then pit the blacks against the boers

USA- get blacks to hate whites, get Mexicans to hate whites- you run the banks and media and control the politicians

you have a strong culture/race, you cannot control the culture/race, so you pit them against another culture/race

Jewish influenced wars across Iraq, Afghanistan, problems in Somalia etc. bring them to Europe and cause division therefore you can rule over easier. Problem, reaction, solution.

That’s why I guess this topic is pointing out how hypocritical Israel is when it comes to immigration.

4. Sen10L says:

Good laugh at 10:22. Thanks Biker.
    Must admit Pleb is a smooth operator. Maybe a kike getting us to welcome more of them in with open arms as the mexcreants head home. Who knows? I don’t want either of them flooding the country. It’s bad enough Lincoln was shot before he could repatriate the Groids.

5. John says:

@x
    Yes but they are using the Muslims to genocide Whites.

I don’t see any wars breaking out, it’s just slow systematic genocide with psychological repression, jail terms for anyone getting too outspoken about the genocide and guilt trips against Whites.

6. John says:

@Pleb

I’m glad you agree that racial purity is good. We can indeed learn from other cultures.

By the way, my dad spent some time in Egypt when he was in the Air Force, and he had nothing but good things to say about the Egyptian people. That’s also where he learned about cumin tea for an upset stomach. It does work!

7. John says:

Just to clarify: There are 2 different Johns posting right now. I’m the one who has been having a good calm discussion with Pleb about racial purity. I’m the one who posted the Muhammad Ali video about racial purity.

8. Manji no Akira says:

RACE MIX! RACE MIX!

BWAAAAHAHAHAHA!

9. x says:

Because of Jewish Nazi nazi nazi brainwashing – no form of nationalism is allowed in Europe unless it’s a small state breaking away from a larger white state.

If Europeans were allowed to vote on immigration it would stop immediately and they’d be a lot of repatriation too.

But racism tops all crimes now, there’s nothing worse then a white racist, that is the worst of the worst for the media. Plus there’s racist laws etc so everyone is to afraid to call the Elephant in the room.

i’d like to know of a non-white country that is forced to bring in other races/religions into their country diluting the national identity

10. Pleb says:

@Good John

LOL, glad to hear that about your dad and especially the cumin tea. Maybe others here can learn that when you actually leave your house and visit other countries people are not as bad as you think.

@Evil John
    “Can someone explain why the Jews are flooding Europe with Muslims?

I don’t get it. Are they working together? Do they have similar DNA perhaps?”

I have come to the conclusion that other from a few people here, most of you have the critical thinking skills of a two year old.

First, there is no genocide of whites from muslims. A few murder and random stupidity yes but genocide is a little heavy. Now any neanderthal would know muslims hate Jews so they can’t be working together. The simple answer to your question is they use you Mr. John and your military and your IMF to decimate the economies of these peoples homelands and bomb the crap out of people you never heard of. Then these people flee their countries and come to yours to escape your bombs and your IMF inspired depression. Is that a simple enough answer?

@Sen10L

If you guys can stop repeating the word Kike for two seconds like a child who has just discovered a new word you would realize that I could really care whether you welcome me or not because in general you are in the tiny niche minority of ultra bigots. You would also realize that the issue is not whatever race you decide to slander flooding the country is your problem even though some of the do deserve to be slandered. The fact of the matter is, and I know this is going to be hard on you, is that the problem is at it’s core a white on white problem. Not black, not mexicans.

In other countries immigration isn’t a problem because immigration laws are enforced. Murder isn’t a problem because the laws have harsh penalties. So again it your WHITE leaders that have failed you.

This might be a hard pill for you to swallow, but accountability by taking a long hard look in the mirror is a big part of being grown up. But then again not all are grown ups here. But the sad thing is you wil continue to suffer because you are looking for solutions in all the wrong places and blaming all the wrong people.

11. John says:

@x

I really don’t think there’s a disagreement between us. The jews admit that their strongest weapon is racial tension. You’ve probably read this quote, but some haven’t.

“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negros. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.” Israel Cohen, a British Jewish Communist said this in 1912

Jewpedia claims that this quote is part of a hoax. Sure it is.

12. John says:

@other John

Please explain why you believe that the kikes are using Muslims to commit genocide against Whites.

Race-mixing is the ultimate form of genocide. Does Islam encourage race-mixing? I’m pretty sure it doesn’t.

13. Megan says:

He took it down – what did you give him the evil eye?

You can still see it in this google cached copy of his page:

14. Citizenfitz says:

15. John says:

@Pleb

Get used to the word “kike” if you’re going to keep commenting here, and I sincerely hope that you do. You seem to have some pretty thick skin and you’re going to need it.

You said: “It is your leaders who are white that sold you out and don’t enforce the laws of the land and don’t respect the constitution. It is your WHITE leaders that are in bed with the Jews that sold you out so they can line their bank accounts. It is your leaders that are WHITE that sent you to destroy foreign lands of people who have done nothing to you. It is your WHITE leaders that make it hard for LEGAL immigrants like me to live in a country where the natives are now hostile towards me when I have been a law abiding citizen and have done my best to integrate but now I have to worry about crazy blacks, mexicans AND now whites who are angry because their government let a bunch of illegals flood the country.”

Everything you said in this comment is true for the most part. It’s true that almost all Whites have forsaken the Constitution and sold out to talmudic judaism without even knowing it. As far as I’m concerned, White people who buy the lie that Islam is the biggest threat facing America are idiots and they deserve their fate.

16. Citizenfitz says:

Russia and China are confounding Israel’s dream of Eretz Y’Israel. LOL!

“With Russian and Chinese backing, Iran continues to play tough…”

17. x says:

So Jewish Goldman Sachs et al. create Greek tragedy, predatory loans, bankrupt the country to steal the assists

recently Golden Dawn voted in

Jewish journalist goes to ask them about Holocaust denial, what the hell has that got to do with the financial crisis?
    ‘I’ll be at attending meeting of far right Golden Dawn party in Athens tonight where I plan to on ask about Holocaust denial, immigrants’

and ends up getting beaten up

18. Citizenfitz says:

Haaretz used to run complete articles on their website, but not anymore. Now you have to subscribe 🙁

The good news is they still give you good tips about Jewry’s sneakings around the globe.

19. Sen10L says:

20. Citizenfitz says:

x says: June 7, 2012 at 4:58 pm

“I’ll be attending a meeting of far right Golden Dawn party in Athens tonight where I plan to on ask about Holocaust denial, immigrants….”

and ends up getting beaten up….

LOL! But the Greeks do need to practice their baton wielding skills as they guy’s doing ok.

“The sad thing about the precarious situation here right now is that I cannot say with certainty whether my assailants were from the far Right or far Left, but it doesn’t matter,” he said….

ROTFL!!!

21. Pleb says:

@John & Citizenfiz

Again I find myself wishing everyone was more like you.

@Sen10L says:

“BS pleb. We couldn’t get a great statesman here without a major housecleaning. Thanks for exposing yourself. Idiot.”

That’s it? That is the grand reply that I can barely make sense of? So what you are saying is that you are basically defeated and that there are no fair and just people to lead your countries or that you are unable to coordinate and elect good people in your supposed free and democratic countries? That is sad. I have a hard time believing that, but maybe you are right and that I am an idiot.

22. Pleb says:

@Citizenfiz

LOL, gotta love the Greeks. Hot blooded Mediterranean’s mixed with a Jew made financial crises is no place for that bozo to be.

Maybe he should also go to Egypt where Holocaust denying is pretty much standard.

23. John says:

Citizenfitz said: “The attacks on Pleb are as odd as they are strange. He’s carried himself politely here. We should too – and give him a listening. He has some interesting insights regarding our common adversary.

You are spot on sir.

24. @Citizenfitz

25. Aryan near Babylon for you thick phukks that do not know where the sulu and tranquility seas are.

26. x says:

I hazarded a guess of the race of the perpetrator when I saw this story a few weeks ago, and I was right. Raped and beaten because no-one could spare 20p to a lone girl, left stranded in a city centre at 3am because a bus driver refused to wait a few moments for her to use a nearby cash machine.

It reminds me of this video I saw. The woman’s being a bit stupid, but all the people turn against her. If she was black/Asian they’d have stayed quiet for fear of racism but a white women is open game.

27. Pleb says:

@Citizenfiz

Ok this is going to sound like something from Braveheart but F$%@ it, I can handle corny.

“Jewdom is probably getting worried at the thought of Muslims and Christians both waking up to them – and doing something about it.”

I truly believe that the solution to our problems will be realized when this truly happens. When we kick them out of our countries so they stop enslaving our people and using us as gladiators in a spectacle designed for their profit and entertainment. When we send them back to their holes, we will realize how much wealth was truly stolen from all our lands and that there was more than enough for everyone. The stolen gold from your Treasuries, the diamonds stolen from the African lands, the oils stolen from it’s citizens so they can pay artificially high prices at the pump. All locked up in vaults hidden away from everyone else.

Does this mean that Muslims and Christians will live in a utopia? Nope, we will probably go back to fighting about other things. But at least then we can draw swords and fight eye to eye like men. Not through usury and slavery or through social corruption by porn and media, or through racial strife. The war of cowards and rats.

King Richard the Lionheart fought many times against Saladin during the Crusades for Jerusalem. But they both had deep respect for each other as adversaries and capable tacticians and basically fought to a draw. This adversary I have no respect for.

There is something that we have that somewhat translates:

To sow discord through deception is worse than to commit murder.

Think about that for a minute.

28. Citizenfitz says:

Incoming: “Which bit of ersatz Russia, ersatz China and ersatzRothschild’s Criminal Enitity/Tel Aviv do you not get?”

I think you meant to say “eratz” there.

You’re welcome.

29. John says:

@Sen10L and everyone else who is attacking Pleb,

WTF is wrong with you all? Yes, Pleb is a new poster here, but he seems to be pretty damn jew wise. Why chase him away? You’re attacking someone who agrees that racial mixing is not a good idea. Very bad form.

30. Pleb says:

@John

Thanks man but seriously it doesn’t bother me. A good logical response or if that doesn’t work an ignore filter usually does the job. I am enjoying myself here having conversation with people such as yourself and the other great people here.

Just wait ’till Cannibal Rabi comes back. Then things really get weird.

31. No I did not. archilpelaomiErsatazi gulag kapo it is.

32. Going all schpeeiling on us are yuo?

33. get back to your waled soviet. tht was wa;;ed shpueeling for U?

34. sog says:

pleb i rest my case …if you are a muslim go the fuck away shitstain …no one can defend islam …islam is a coopted kike turna round from 7-800 years ago ..
    dont insult white people whether they are redneck or otherwise ,,,shit stain ,,,fuck your turban wearing whore of a mother …bitch

hitler had muslims in the ss muslim division..

anyway pleb i see only adding to the ongoing confusion that started a few days ago and as far as im concerned your a fuckin kike /muslim/etc …

i have no empathy or concern for creeping sharia muslim shits in usa …
    gett the fuck out …
    the problem with “nice” muslims is that they have the seeming lattitude to show a kinder side like a “good” jew who espews we are judaeism not zionosts …whats the eeffen diffrence since judaeism is anti levitical mosaic law and so is the al-lah islam crap

fuck anyone that defends islam ….kill it …before it is used as a willing tool to kill us ….
    cannibal rabbi has it right on cwd and othere who defend islam …you are anti white and not worth tailking to
    redneck ..heh heh ..nazi is more like it …
    pleb is a hasbrat or a rabbi rabbi fishbehein …
    dont any one of ya newbies attack rabbi cannibal …

hey plebbie eat a gun ,,,i got no use for you or your wasting white mans oxygen ,,and you are mucking about with some agenda ,arent you jew boi
    do you think a muslim can actually wake up to something other than his indoctrination and what a bunch of shitstains anyway lettin the kikes shit all over them for 60 years and with their 1.5 billion drunken al-lah mumbling idiots sticking their unwiped asses in the air 7 times aday that is addoing to global warming …
    doesnt anyone recognize a fuckin hasbarat anymore ..
    pleb fuck you ..
    fuck islam
    nigger muslim rapists and killers in the white countries ..
    were supposed to unite with this trash …
    white people wake up….

35. summerled says:

“I was a 6th Navy’s pilot” he said. “We were deployed to the Mediterranean Sea. On that day in June 1967, we heard it all, the sailors on board of the Liberty, they were begging for help, it was a real agony, we were fuming, we wanted to get on the planes, we were about 10-12 minutes away, we wanted to save our brothers, but they didn’t let us onto the deck.”
    full story

36. Pleb says:

@sog

Your writing style, gammer and sentence structure is quite unique. Now if you can only work on the message. I don’t mind being bashed but for god sakes man make some sense and say something original.

And by the way, the vast majority of ehem “niggers” are christian. Sorry.

37. Pleb says:

@summerled

Good link. The funny thing is when you read the comments the attacks by Pro-Israeli goons is in full swing claiming the book and Amazon.com is agains Israels right to exist.

38. John says:

@Pleb

I can see that you are fully capable of defending yourself in a logical way.

This is a very wise saying: “To sow discord through deception is worse than to commit murder.”

Yup. And that’s exactly what the jews sowed in WW1, WW2, Vietnam, and all the other bs wars that have been plaguing humanity right up to the present day.

39. summerled says:

yeah pleb
    its always the same trolls saying the same bull
    good to have you here cheers

40. x says:

added irony is it’s called;

English Martyrs’ Catholic Primary School Birmingham!

41. John says:

Sog, you are not making sense. So I’m anti-White for pointing out the FACT that there are a lot of WHITE Muslims in Iran?

I’m curious, what religion do you claim if any?

42. HKW says:

I found Pleb comments quite interesting so far.
    Give this person a chance to stay a little longer on this forum…

43. Sen10L says:

Not trying to be disrespectful Pleb. I said MAY be a kike. Seems to have hit a nerve. Anyway, out of respect to the Cogmaster, I’m done with it. I don’t hate Muslim people but have as much to desire to buddy up to them as I would with Travon.

44. t bone says:

Pleb
    First off,I dont have a problem with Egyptians.

…and second, I dont use the word ‘kike’ much, but I also dont have a problem with those who do.

I’m trying to understand your commentary and much of it seems logical but your 2:53 comment leads me to believe that you have an axe to grind with Whites.
    I know we have a lot of shabbos goyim in our gov’t, but we also have a multicultural gov’t. Multiculturalism is a jew weapon used to dilute White identity and anti-jew Whites are the judens biggest threat.

In a nutshell, you seem to be pretty heated over White people. If I’m misunderstanding, then please clarify.

45. Biker says:

the same, tired, shit. YOU are a JEW!! no… YOU are! kidney punch! throat chop! headlock, suplex takedown!! stand up. back rub, massage, nipple flickin, dry fuckin. ooohh! we’re buddies now! anyone got a rubber?

puke. fucking vomitous. this IS the real Biker. wanna know the truth? it went to hell when Akira the metrosexual japo-kelt showed up with his sidekick cant understand what the fuck you say, watch this video! dont know what the fuck they are saying on the video so its all good! cannibal rabbi. and GTRman please give us a rundown of the fucking TV guide. again. always. every gaddam day.

you kike bastards can go straight to hell.

46. sog says:

john i dont remember adressing you on or about anything …it was at pleb cus i was feeling some rage i guess and cwd of whom i was just fucking with but ,it is bs to start shit so i step off on that dogfight ..

…..true religion is thru jesus the actual son of god …
    in some o my posts i have said on jesus …a hebrew of tribe clan judah in the flesh but GOD in mind soul and spirit …from god and now and always was ,,he is .. he was ..he has no beginning and no end ,,alpha and omega ..
    true religion is following jesus (gods will) all the way and i understand that but am recalcitrant at the moment but do not believe any less ..
    yes there is theatrical drama whether islam is ok or whether they do or dont kill christians in muslim qurters ,,et effen cetera….
    sog does not stand for muslim supremecy ,only religious freedom …it seems theat these other religions have become agendized …so many religions and they just dont meet at thhe same place …
    for me the truth is the jury is still out on whether islam can make the leap away from sharia law and the confusing thing is the koran and sharia law dont seem to agree with each other …

point to rekon with is thwt muslims are being vectored by kikes to throw up more confusion …
    usa is supposed to be a place where people can do their god thing in peace just not likin the effort they put up to put blankets over christianity..
    the only thing i can say with absolute certainty is that some muslims seem cool and others radical ..i dont particularly like the sharia aspects of this clan …and dont want to see it here in the usa ..but our real fight is with the kikes ,the jews ,who emenate from all manner of dna ..
    any f/n body can be a jew ,all you haver to do is suck a rabbi s dick or pass some diminished capacity test and come out low on the score ..
    people have been fighting over religion now for thousands of years …
    i just dont see the redeeming value in a man made religion like islam ,,
    but if we all stayed on topik we probably wouldnt discuss religion too much except for the diminishing rights of christians and theior religious freedoms and that is on the burner currently …

47. sog says:

thank you pleb ….
    my style is my style ,,it is what it is …
    i stand by it ….
    see ya on the flip side ,,

48. Cannibal Rabbi says:

Bow down White man. Bow down. The wog can teach us something!

Hahahhahahahaahahaha

49. Cannibal Rabbi says:

O.K.

So the pedoprophet licker says it spent time in the U.S.A. to further its “education”.
    Who goes to Egypt to do likewise?

Mmmmmm.

Anyone?

How come?

50. Cannibal Rabbi says:

The kike/wog uses expressions like “trailer trash” pretty freely.
    Kike language.
    The least WHITE is a thousand orders above the best kike/wog.

Is Joe Walsh a jew ?

Not sure but i heard this today and kind of liked it.

@ Biker,

,anyone got a rubber?

LOL!!!

That’s another reason why i don’t get into the pissing matches, it pisses off good white guys.

52. Cannibal Rabbi says:

“you must understand that this is a problem that goes beyond white or whatever.”

No it isn’t.

“If you guys can stop repeating the word Kike for two seconds like a child who has just discovered a new word you would realize that I could really care whether you welcome me or not because in general you are in the tiny niche minority of ultra bigots. ”

Likewise kike/wog.

“this is going to be hard on you, is that the problem is at it’s core a white on white problem.”

No it isn’t kike/wog.

“Think about that for a minute.”

Such wisdom!
    Hahaha

Camelfuckingkikewogbastard.

53. sog says:

have a dose of kike crapola via holohoax fairy tale ….
    i think first i will express my solemn disgust with the usa army and branches under kike tyrannical direction …
    have your daughter join the military so she can get raped by her fellow soldiers or niggers in uniform or used as an agenda by kikes like zio natonski or nobody gen. franks also a virulient zionist ….
    these viruses have no god damn place in a u.s. military position ,,,god dammmit this country needs to remove the jews from the military positions ..
    moving on to fairytales

and for this link i may say that if you feel anything but gladness in the way this fuckscum was killed then you are a kwan
    good riddance to bad lying rubbish
    it is a fact that these kikes are approached as sayans and told what to say by spinmasters (kikes) and they cannot refuse as well they are offered some degree of kikecess success….
    i mean how could so many people tell sop many proven lies ..
    it means that jews for the sake of their little commie state israel will lie their ass es off and it doesnt seem like lying to them
    absolutely disgusting multi race these kikes .

54. sog says:

here is also the budapest gold train hoax theat kikes got 25,000,000 from i assume american taxpayers ..i mentioned this arty in a prev post and couldnt find it …

truth is 600,000 german treasures were stolen by russia and 200,000 pieces of art and jewels were stolen by american generals ..
    the germans had appropriated rothschild property during the rise of the 3rd reich and art but most of that shit is justified and was returned later ..

wtf is up with these punks …
    they are all lying scum bags hebrew and jew alike ,converts ,judaeism ,atheist homo jews all of em are mankinds dilemna

55. Screw Israhell the rogue terrorist "State" says:

Yes, those Jew Demons are the biggest Hypocrites on this Planet.

One more Example is the Fact, that the US Border to Mexico is wide open; every single Day an estimated 3000 illegal Aliens enter the US. Many of them become either Welfare Recipients or Criminals and ruin the already Jew-wrecked Economy even more.
    If you complain, you’re labeled a Racist/White Supremacist by the ADL/SPLC and they put you on a “Hate List”.

What does the Jew do to stop them?
    Israel built a Fence in the Negrev Desert(with US Money) and either IDF Soldiers or egyptian Forces shoot and kill the Negroes if they try to cross the Border.

But the main Reason i post here is this:
    (Not the only Source, it’s everywhere now. But they are starting to close Comments. Bastards!)

These Vermin Scum Heathens are staring to deport the illegal Niggers now to “an undisclosed third Country”. I bet every single one of the 60.ooo they have.

Could this “undisclosed Country” be the US or a Country in the EU?

And notice the Term Bibi uses all the Time: “Infiltrators”. In an Article from last year a Likud Politician Called them a “Cancer”.
    Imagine an american Politician would dare to say something like that. He would be kicked out of Congress and the ADL would hire a Hitman.

Nooo, every illegal Savage that enters our Countries is a “poor Refugee, looking for a better Life” and is entitled to do it. I could Puke, really.

Greetings.

Yep, and there are now 6 states in the JewSA that issue drivers licenses to the illegal shitbags, uhh – I mean “undocumented” immigrants.

The people in Amerikwa have gone through a grand mind fuck, it’s complete now.
    They oppose nothing, they apologize to niggers and spics who commit crimes against them and their families.

57. Screw Israhell the rogue terrorist "State" says:

@Bailey

I’ve done some Research now about the illegal Mexicans in the US. Unfotunately you can’t get real Crime Statistics, because on every good Source(Departpent of Justice/FBI etc.) they are in the Same Category as Whites to hide the true Impact they have.

But according to Jared Taylor, who is a honorable Man an good Source, Mexicans in General commit violent Crimes two Times more likely than Whites.
    What makes me wonder is that you don’t hear much in the News, not even in the local Rags.
    When it comes to violent Crime you always see Niggers… But i could be dead wrong here because i don’t live in the US, and when i was a CO Member i searched for Nigger Crime all the Time. But i saw enough Mugshots of mexican Criminals…
    Sorry for slacking on this Topic a bit, but i bet what i tell you here is nothing new for you and most other Users.

And maybe it’s better to give the illegal Scumbags a Drivers Licence, they have caused countless Fatalities when driving, either drunk or with zero driving Skills.(I bet that many have never been behind a steering Wheel in Mexico…)
    As long as the Drivers Licence dosen’t make them american Citizens it’s perhaps better. Unfortunately they can also commit and hide their illegal Activities with a Car and blend in…

No, the whole Immigration Policy is a Joke for every regular Citizen. It’s pure Insanity and and Insult committed on Purpose by the Kikes to show their Power.

As for Israhell and their Nigger Deportation; it’s almost 100% certain that they bribed a Country in Africa to take the 60.000 illegals. If you’re just a little Kike wise you know that the Jew will make the Deal with the most barbaric Regime that makes Slaves out of them to work in Blood Diamond Mines. The Jew gets off jeeper and probably can even exploit them.

Or they are forced to become Muzzie Terrorists to attack the West. Maybe South Africa takes them for free, who knows?

The Kike played a Key Role to end Apartheid and turn SA into a Turd Word Shithole, the ANC will forever be grateful for that. The Refugees could become paramilitary Troops to complete the white Genocide. The ANC already hired Gangbangers from the Townships to target Whites, no Joke.

Sorry for suggesting the last Scenario, but if you know the wicked and evil Ways of the Jew you simply know that they hate us YTs.