The Most Hateful Man in the World

HasbaRAT Control Operator #15689, reporting in.

Kwans… er, citizens of the brave new world… today, our fair and balanced HasbaRAT control center has released a startling new report from our top-notch, fact-finding commission of commissioners, completely verifying that INCOG MAN is THE MOST HATEFUL MAN IN THE WORLD.

As our caring, “rainbow” citizenry collectively gasps and sobbingly asks: How can such an evil person be allowed to live in our midst, to freely access the Internet with a copy of photoshop, to even breath and exhale warming greenhouse gases into Gai’s precious planetary atmosphere? Yes indeed, all this is sadly true. His hatred of the always-so-oppressed people of color, the forever holocausted hebrews, the tasteful homos and lovely bull dykes — or even the entire beseiged state of Israel, for that matter. It’s simply beyond comprehension one man could hate so many sweet and innocent people!

What shocked our rabbis… er, smart people… is that the INCOG MAN does not believe our PC bullshit! I mean really — after all the trillions we’ve spent, the fancy video equipment, editing software and satellite uplinks — all the expensive blond TV anchor babes, inane talk shows and, of course, our ever-so-brilliant Jewish opinion pundits. All of it has evidently failed to turn his White brain to porridge!

Photos have been uncovered that totally validates this report. Click continue to see for yourself. But please don’t, if you’re the sensitive and caring World citizen we so desire; you may not be able to handle the most despicable images ever seen — anywhere!

On casual fridays, you can usually find him hanging out in front of synagogues.

No day is ever complete unless he makes at least one little baby cry.

We think he was behind the first ever Nazi kitty videos on Youtube.

He’s thought to be the infamous “guerilla shitter,” plaguing the property of rich Jews everywhere.

We also suspect him of defacing major sporting events overnight with artfully applied grass-killing herbicides.

He’s always getting the homies worked up, so he can upload fresh TNB vids to his World Star Hip Hop account, “CogMaster Freaksta.”

He never has to wait long in lift lines at Jew York ski resorts.

Many expensive Bar Mitsvahs have been ruined by his last minute phone-ins to the caterer.

Attention-seeking Jew lawyers hold press conferences whenever they uncover something bad on him.

He says he likes doing yard work, but we all know what that means, don’t we?

Nerds working for the FEDS, ADL, and SPLC, hate his guts because they are always having to increase server capacity to keep up with surveillance.

Even Travis Bickle was laid back compared to him.

Don’t even think about breaking into his home.

He can only handle so much PC BS before he ends the conversation rather abruptly.

Quite a few people are still alive, simply because INCOG MAN wasn’t there at the time.

For some reason, he believes White people have been turned into guilt-tripping PC Zombies by Jew media.

He says it’s high time for some serious, American-style road rage.

INCOG’s own personal ride is specially equipped to take care of Negro demonstrations.

If you think he’s crazy, you should meet the women he’s known to sleep with.

It’s not the NWO we have to worry about, but visitors to his website!

Sure, you might think this is funny and all, but you’d better stop and think about what’s going down, fool.

They’re going to call you a “hater” no matter what, so you may as well go all out!

— INCOG MAN

INCOG MAN: “I’m a Lover Not a Hater!”

Read more from my DARK HUMOR archives!

This entry was posted in Dark Humor and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

292 Responses to The Most Hateful Man in the World

some of you may have already read this piece by Visible, if not, check it out.
    And don’t forget to click on the song Frogman after the transmission..

Effin’ brilliant!

2. Greg says:

The Asians I have been around are Laotian and Hmong. There are some decent (mostly older) Laotians but still yet they don’t share the White man’s values and culture. They are a completely different race of people and still continue their own ways here….which is what the Jew wants. They also bow down to so called “authority” as much and even more than braindead Whites.

Many of the younger ones are degenerate and immature and can be very annoying and obnoxious. I have been to their parties in my younger days and hung out with them. I haven’t had much stolen from me in my life but half the time it was by these Asians. I have known some young (20’s) Laotians who refer to themselves as Blasians…same thing as wigger for White people. In a sea of Mexicans it was one of these Asians who stole an expensive jacket from me once. They are very much into drugs and thievery. They always stick with their own first and foremost as they should, just pointing out that White people need to do the same.

Many of these Asians have disgusting habits like spitting constantly while walking no matter where they’re at. The Jew paints the picture as a bunch of Mr. Myagis running around bowing with respect everytime they see you, but it won’t be that way….watch, you’ll see. They will clash with our way of life just as the nig nogs and Mexicans have and the other non-Whites across Europe.

The Jews want to make White people’s lives a living hell so anything they do is not for our good.

3. Greg says:

And if I recall correctly, it was a group of these Asians who gang-raped a White girl in Colorado not long ago. One stated that he wanted to have sex with a White girl, so a group of them kidnapped a White girl and raped her in the back of a van. They also cut her up (I believe) and threatened her with death if she told.

Ahhh Yes, Daniel-son, not all Asian like Myyyaaaaggggiii.

4. Greg says:

Besides, I don’t want my country turning into Chinatown or whatever else….thats what China and Asia is for. If I want to see a bunch of Asians I’ll go visit Asia. I could care less if they all were Mr. Myagis I don’t want to go out my front door or in public and see a bunch of any non-Whites, I want to see my own people.

Any White person who feels otherwise is a damned FOOL!

5. Greg says:

Hmmmm, interesting how the Jews don’t seem to want to invite any White people from Europe to America.

Can anyone explain why that is?

6. x says:

The way I see it I don’t have any problem with anyone as long as they stay in there own country and sort out there own problems

Its jews/zionists pushing wars and economic slavery that destabilise the world, then the downtrodden blame white western Christians for the problems and overwhelmingly jews push to bring them to the western countries so they gain more power. As Jews usually hold sway over the leftist parties, or push cheap labor for capitalist right.

7. Frickin’ hottrnhell. Somebody SOS Al Gore, ASAAAP!

8. Karen says:

I lived in East Asia for several years and societal differences/gripes/prejudices are similar to differences between Western nations/cultures. Japanese look down on Koreans, Chinese on Malaysians, Philipinos respect mixed Spanish blood. What they all share, or so I found, was an attraction, often sexual, for whites while harboring distrust and dislike.. You can’t blame them….hiroshima, nagasaki, white mans burden, kipling, maugham, burton. But they saw themselves, differences (and there’s alot) notwithstanding, as a solid block pitted against the White man, and they seldom differentiate, at least in the circles I ran in, between the White man and the jew. In their eyes we’re all White. Our weakness and the jews strength. Our death knoll.

9. Greg says:

“What they all share, or so I found, was an attraction, often sexual, for whites while harboring distrust and dislike.”

That is ABSOLUTELY correct Karen.

I threw my 2 cents in on the Asians I have known and I learned alot about them and could write what I learned all day…but I don’t have the time nor desire to harp on Asians all day.

The simple fact is that this Asian invasion is just going to screw things up even more for White people and what is supposed to be our nation….contrary to what the Jewish media will say.

I agree about the “Asians” (and every other race). They’ve got their own countries, but they swarm into our countries to “cash in” (get free) what we once had before the kikenvermin brought them here to steal it all.

Even the worst of the niggers are no problem when they’re in niggerland, and it’s the same with all races. Even if they really were our equals, that doesn’t mean they’re the same as us.

Funny how the vermin change the meaning of “Asian” to whichever race they’re flooding our countries with. Sometimes it’s as if the whole world wants to be “Asian”.

Here in Britain, Malaya is now Malaysia, which sounds pretty similar to “malaise”, Indians and Pakis are “Asian”, and Chinks, Nips and Filipinos are “Orientals” if we’re still allowed to use that word.

I’d call Malays oriental rather than Asian. They look more Chink-like than Paki-like.

In America it’s different apparently, with the Orientals referred to as “Asian”.

Screw the jew. Send them back to their father in hell, then we can get the races (species) back where they belong.

Where’s my AK?

Oh, I forgot. The jews disarmed us.

We’ll “harvest” what we need when the time comes though, and being White, what we can’t get, we’ll make.

HKW – You didn’t have GTRman visiting you at the time of the Earthquake, did you?

12. CWD says:

I saw something on the Internet where Asians, especially women, have surgery
    on their eyes to look more like Caucasians and this was even in Japan, China,
    Korea and what not, not just here, as the Caucasian is seen as the most
    beautiful, which of course we are, Karen!

I have not seen an Asian women yet, nearly as fine as some of our race,
    and that goes double for the Simians!

I mean really with Asians is there any contrast??? Sorry Akira, they all
    have brown eyes, black hair (usually like Moe from the 3 Stooges)
    slanted little eyes (can blindfold most with dental floss) and they are
    short as hell, usually near 5-0 or something and go like 105 lbs??

Voluptuous breasts, forget it, unless they get to the surgeon, then you
    can see they are fake as hell?

Nah, keep them for karate movies, we don’t need any Yoko Onos,
    although that was one Jap that was stacked, I will give her that,
    but ugly as they come!

13. Liberty'sGone says:

Don’t get too worked up over the asian invasion folks. Notice the “”Survey” mixes the terms “illegal” and “legal” immigration, with asians arriving mostly legally. Another distraction from the ILLEGAL invasion accross our southern border that our jewish owned federal government supports.

— Education: The share of Asian-Americans who hold at least a bachelor’s degree surpasses the national average, 49 percent to 28 percent. Vietnamese, however, fell below the national average at 26 percent. People from India were most likely to have a college degree, at 70 percent.

— Unemployment: Asian-Americans ages 25 and older were somewhat less likely to be unemployed than the national average for the first quarter of 2012 — 6 percent compared to 7.4 percent for all U.S. workers. But in terms of long-term unemployment, Asian-Americans fared much worse, with median duration of unemployment at 28 weeks, second only to African-Americans (31 weeks). The national average was 22 weeks.

— Illegal immigration: While immigrants from Asia often obtain visas and arrive legally, many also sneak across the U.S. border or become undocumented residents after overstaying their visas. Up to 15 percent of Asian immigrants in the U.S. are here illegally, compared to 45 percent of Hispanic immigrants.

The Pew survey is based on an analysis of census data as well as interviews with 3,511 Asian adults living in the U.S., conducted by cell phone or landline from Jan. 3 to March 27. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 2.4 percentage points for all respondents, higher for subgroups.

14. HKW says:

Barney, he could’ve been there, but I was too busy to notice nearly pooing in my pants 🙂
    In fact, my cat looks exactly the same as the on video.

Melbourne is not an earthquake prone area, but nowadays anything is possible…

15. Greg says:

Barney, you and I are very like-minded on racial issues. I agree, I have no problem with any other race in their own lands. They can believe as they wish and do as they wish….they have free will and the right to do so. Flooding into ours though is another story. White people need to get back in touch with nature and focus less on the material. The natural world could teach White people a thing or two these days.

“The French have a different culture to the English. The Irish have a different culture to the Germans. Even within a single country there are regional differences.”

“The main thing with us though is that Whites can get on with each other (when the jews let us). Our languages and cultures may be different, but we share a common set of values, normally attributed to Christianity, though I personally think our values are much older than Christianity, and that our standards we probably much higher in pre-Christian times.”

Yeah, we Whites can come together and share a common set of standards and values minus Jewmonic influence….that is the meaning of the melting pot in the first place. A melting pot of White Europeans living as equals, but the Jews have turned it into a salad bowl of different races and cultures.

16. CWD says:

Some good news from Pike, (Boy I sure hope so, the dude has some courage!)
    By Rev. Ted Pike
    20 Jun 12

Last week, while sleeping, I heard my departed wife’s voice calling my name as loudly and clearly as if she were in the room trying to wake me. I awoke and reflexively replied, “Yes, honey!” Several days later in a dream Alynn appeared before me and our group. She walked before us, exuding joy. Clad in a long, elegant, dark gown, her face and figure were of the 24-year old woman I first met 31 years ago, full of stately and lyrical life. God told Moses He would communicate to believers through dreams. I make no claim to divine inspiration behind these experiences. But they filled me with joy. Every day I anticipate being with my beloved for eternity. (See Ted Pike: My Wife Died a Martyr for God and Freedom )

Just how will we recognize our loved ones in heaven? People have long wondered whether we will be warm and embodied or cold and ethereal. This introduces an important promise of God to all Christians. As Christ was bodily resurrected, so will we be.

17. Yeah, some thoughts on the comments; well, the Chinese do act polite, and are easy to get on with. This is limited to commercial and consumer interactions most of the time, such as shopping and restaurants, where they interact with ‘outsiders’.

They are particularly insular; and their criminal activities are most usually “in the family” or “in house”, so to speak. Much of it has historical connections, between the feuding Ching and Ming dynasties.

The Manchurian invaded China, and they defeated and overthrew the Ming Dynasty.

The Manchu’s are called the ‘Ching’. Instead of calling their conquered territory all ‘Manchuria’, they called it all China. Go figure, “the Oriental mind”.

Just prior to, and at the turn in to the 20th century the ‘Opium Wars’ and the ‘Boxer Rebellion’ in China facilitated the open rebellion against the Manchus. At this time clandestine organizations were spawned to organize the populace in to overthrowing the Manchu (Ching) and restoring the Ming.

These ‘secret’ cells evolved into the criminal ‘Triads’. They still exist, and are a powerful social construct with in Chinese culture, at home and abroad. It’s all “in house”, and what criminal activity they conduct “out of house” is usually under deep cover, with no backtrack to their involvement.

The biggest attractions in Asia now, are the Pedo-Tours. They were all willing to sell their sister, wife, or mother, to tourists of long standing. The war theaters of Korea and Vietnam took prostitution to new levels in those countries and in surrounding areas of “R&R”, such as Thailand and the Philippines. Now, these two countries lead the World Pedo-Tourist Industry. Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, and Burma have recognized the potential market, and are getting in on the trade. The Governments of these countries are complicit, and are reimbursed for their cooperation.

Now, watch what goes down for this “Pedo-Frog”; and, it’s the RIGHT way to deal with these reptiles! Incidentally, he “got off” on the charges. That should be encouraging !!!!!

18. CWD says:

Good new Dr. Duke video:

The Outrageous Racist Hypocrisy of Israel and World Zionism!

Greg – Sorry to keep agreeing with you for agreeing with me 😉 but I’ve long (at least 40 years) believed the best hope for White People, short of establishing our own country in the Pacific NorthWest, which seems to be the only workable plan in existence right now, would be for “the system” to be totally destroyed, perhaps all the way back to the stone age.

It’s only during the last few years that I’ve properly understood the situation and which group is responsible for all the ills of the world, but I’ve always known there has to be a better way, even as a child, when I used to fantasise about escaping to a nice tropical island somewhere with a small group of like-minded people.

Niggers, muds and especially jews wouldn’t survive the total destruction of “civilisation”. Lacking White ingenuity, they wouldn’t be able to cope, and the vermin would finally be disempowered (and eaten by their nigger pets? One can but hope).

It wouldn’t be easy for the survivors, and we’d be seriously reduced in number, but we’re the only human species that could recover from such an event. Decades ago, most people believed the vermin were planning to use the Oppenheimer hell bomb to depopulate the world, and that remains a possibility. I believe that, having set themselves up as “the devil”, they do intend to exterminate all life on Earth, even knowing they’ll be sending themselves straight back to hell, but fortunately they lack the intelligence to succeed. They may well try though.

jewish intelligence? BS! jewish cunning, jewish deviousness, jewish dishonesty, which includes LYING about their IQ scores, but jewish intelligence? Don’t make me laugh. It hurts. 😉

It’s only since having the internet that I’ve learned the word “oxymoron” and it’s meaning, but “jewish intelligence” certainly qualifies.

Any idiot (jew) can knock something down. It takes genius to create.

For anyone who’s interested, here’s where you’ll find the plan for an all-White Homeland.

You don’t have to subscribe to hear the weekly podcasts (I’ve downloaded and listened to every one of them). Just click on the “RADIO FREE NW” link at the top of the page.

If you can get hold of a copy, or find it on line as a free download (the author doesn’t mind), read “The Brigade” and be prepared to LIVE it.

In practice, I don’t think the system will be completely destroyed just yet. The devil’s gargoyles will cling to power as long as they possibly can, but one way or another their time is running out and WE will restore this world to the Paradise it was always intended to be.

Some naysayers tell us to sit back and wait for God to sort it out, but God works through us. It’s OUR job to sort it out. That’s why we chose to come here to what is currently the devil’s world, to reclaim the property of the creative force, whatever we imagine that force to be.

The cavalry isn’t coming. WE ARE the cavalry.

20. Incog and other friends here, First, praise Jesus. Second, heil Hitler. I have been busy busy busy. Bailey could explain, but, don’t ask him.. anyway, best to all – and you know who you are-. Later, Pals.

All Over The Place – Welcome back.

I wonder what happened to Flanders (the person, not the place).

Anti Zionist To The Core – Thanks for that bit of Chinese history. We don’t hear much about China, apart from those sweatshops where all our over-priced rubbish is manufactured by little kids who should be out playing.

The term “Chinese junk” used to refer to a type of sailing boat. Now it’s everywhere we look.

22. bubba(not bibi) says:

Asian?

From here in Canada….and via approx 25 years of experience, what you can expect will not be poor immigrants, but a lot wealthy refugees(oxymoron) who will buy up real estate and drive housing prices through the roof.

Unless it is different in the US, the Dad will work in Asia, not be taxed at domestic rates. However, the wife and kids will take advantage of every social system ie schools, hospitals, etc.etc. and bring elderly relatives with them.

They will often be ESL..ie English as a Second Language…and Gov’t may subsidize the cost. When is school White Kids will be outnumbered, and the Asian swill make the Public Schools look better than they are…the Asian kids will have tutors and go to summer school..aka 97% GPA and studying 80 hours a week is NOT GOOD ENOUGH !

On Grad day…watch about 95% of the scholarships sucked up by them.

They will flaunt their wealth with high end homes sand cars, anything less than a Million dollar home and LEXUS or Mercedes is looked down upon. They will take over areas of town and make mini China Towns. Politicians will kiss their ass for all the whitey displacing investment they bring.

They will bring a lot of crime..ie Loan Sharking ,Drug Dealers, Grow-Opps, Gangs, Money Laundering….

Rich or Poor immigrants…Whitey simply gets pushed further to the back of the line.

23. mike says:

Sog I wonder have you ever heard about general patton being the first holocaust denier? Or at least being a holocaust denier who cares who was first anyway I read that he was in a 10 mile per hour car wreck where nobody was hurt except him and than on the way to the hospital the ambulance was struck by another truck and he still didn’t die and in the hospital he died of an ebolism which could easily be caused by injecting him with something he telephoned his wife in the us saying get me out of here or they will kill me I guess he had a sever problem with the systematic starving of millions of germans and hated jews and wanted to attck the jew communists right away and become allies and equals with the germans to fight bolshevism also he was going to run for president against roosevelt as far as the stuff you were talking I’m pretty certain that all of the photos of dead jews in germany are in fact dead whites of all kinds including germans in the gulags killed by the gravediggers of russia aka jew fuck communists I say make politicians who share dual citizenship with any country unable to be politicians or start a bleeding heart movement for the palestinians and use it to boycott and cut off jewish funding and yes sog I agree with you hitler was too chivalrous I can understand dunkirk but the jews I mean if he would have liquidated them which he did not it might have taught them a fucking lesson bu you know it wouldn’t have mattered because the fuckers just never go away

24. t bone says:

Karen says:

“You can’t blame them….hiroshima, nagasaki, white mans burden, kipling, maugham, burton.”

Correction;
    “jew man’s burden”. It is the jew that got us into WWII. The bomb was a result of jew instigation via propaganda and jew (with their collective shabbos goyim) infiltration of the gov’t (e.g. Truman,etc…) .
    Also,Hawaii was not a US state circa WWII.

I personally do not see Asians as the threat that I see in jigs,jews and wetbacks. But then again, my area hasnt been infested with them…yet.
    The Koreans, IMO are the jews of Asia. I’ve had some rough dealings with them.

25. mike says:

sog what do you know of prince bernhard of the netherlands because he founded the bilderberg group and supposedly was a nazi but I think its bs used to deflect attention from jews and project it onto historys longest lived bogeymen the nazis part 2 the fourth reich is taking over america! You had better give up your guns and money or they will get you the nazis part 2 look they have evil moustaches!!! Sorry I had to.anyway prince bernhard fled the netherlands for britain in 1940 didn’t he? The only thing I know for sure is otto skorzeny in his memoirs wrote that he was in a restaurant for a birthday and around midnight saw a picture of bernhard and demanded its removal and when it wasn’t he and his men fired at it and shot it to peices so all these people saying he was a nazi ss type dude are completely full of shit

26. sog says:

check this

yeah mike its hard to decipher the past ,,but it sounds like you have a passion for knowing the truth …we all do right or we wouldnt be at this water hole tradin info…
    I am surprised my eyes were opened because of my earlier beliefs but understnding haow it all works in sick peoples minds helps to arrange the jewbik cube …most i got outta otto an all was that he specifies articulately on flying heidler ,adolf out to belgium …was otto a pilot …was there a reason for him to lie and say adolf hitler made his way to argentinas with 3 subs full of jew teeth hehheh ..no it was gold or such ,,anyway adolf sposedly would meet with all the formewr ss men who quite a few were of jewish extraction as was heinrici ,general ,and quite a lot of general staff and officers…
    so hitler lived to his 80’s and was a priest in disguise aka father crespi …
    if hitler had a pass to leave and hide all these years it changes the dynamic on a lot of things but the slaughter of the german nation and its citizens illegally by jews morgrnthau who actually was the founder of the precursor to bilderberger group where alot of the faster trac mentallity kikes graduatd to as the morgenthau crew was too sloew or goin off track ?…
    the kikes ehood barak and fukkinyahoo got rid of pm wuzzizname kike of israle ,hmm not sharon ,i wish but the likud party was moving to slow on the colonialization of iraq and syria and lebanon and genocide of palestinians ,,whooda thunk ,,,
    so they offed this shit jew shitsak rabin actually to speed up the pipe dream of likud party in 1995…..it was one of the articles jfk jr. was going to cover in his magazine “george” as he was moving into dep water conspiracy events ….shazammm ,right ,,like david carradine who said was he was looking hard into these groups thaen he is auto asphyxiated in his motel room during a movie set site …etc sonny bono was also eradicated cus he believed in the truth …many otheres like hale boggs ,ranking congressman who disappeared after he was goint to reopen jfk case …he was dating mary jo kapeckne’s room mate ,,mary jo was in the car with senator ted kennedy when his car went off the road at Chappaquiddick Island, off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard, convenient since the mossadcia matrix had always wanted to take out every male member of the kennedy clan and they did get around to doin jfk/jr. eventually when they found out he was going to run for president against george idiot bush jr. when shit stain gore did and won but the suprememcourt was bribed to have bush win and 3 members of the supreme courts children recieved substantial positions in the presidential cabinet ,,,nice huh …
    jews are born assassins ……they revel in it ,they wallow in it ,they believe they are chosen so they can do in anyone ,,right ,,,now all we need to do is think thae way they do and start takin out the garbage
    ok i went way off vector but it really all ties together to the jew ,always.
    yeah well i had a “dog” in that affair and get really torqued up about the morgenthau kikes and their murder of germany ….
    in the 30’s 20 million people listened to father coughlin on radio shows in the usa and believed that huey long would and he wopuld have been an excellent president..
    father coughlin had backed fdr but saw through the veil and highly endorsed huey long after that but the friggin kikes assassainted long …..97% of america did not want to go fight in europe in ww2 ….
    yeah patton was definitrly murdered and his wife didnt last too long after that and all the patton memoirs and diaries and letters disappeared ….
    patton was converted to truth right in the occupation zone and saw how fucked up the russians were and kept saying to highr ups that we needded to annhilate them to save europe …in a nut shell …there is a ton of info on it…he saw the “semitic” rounding up and starving of germns even civilians given def status ….like the orphans routed out and genocided …like the camps the russians took over and ran them as actual kike death camps run by kike commisars and killed only germans and poles etc…
    no one even thought of holohoax until skokie illinois in i rekon in 1977 ,but it ewas a kike op ,,,all month the media went on and on about the holohoax and it actually split jewish familes up and caused a stir cus it wasnt even real especially for people who had been in the camps as commies or criminals ,sedition ,etc who had not seen any kind of “desth camp” in germany or poland ….it was later that they a;ll connived to get paid …most holocost survivors are frauds and most jews flyin moh and ww2 vet stickers are frauds as well …they got paid alot of disability tho ….i cant remember how many kikes signed up for reparations that hadnt even been in the war,but flooded in from safe havens in europe to collect free money …..
    yeah no one ever heard of a holocaust till 77 in skokie which was as obvious a kike operation as it could get …
    keep readin ,it is all intrestin but some stuff is by deduction and some is lost to antiquity …if people could organize we could crush the jew under our heel ….peace

27. sog says:

“check this” above was actually was intending to say check the link on nstarzone dot com…
    incog may not be the most hate ful man in the world it looks like montana govt. facsists are giving hate a run for its shekel …..if this guy was pathological lying kike i would shine it on ,gut here is a hero being shoved aside by our now ill fitting marxist govt.

That video above left by AntiZionist is a classic, That’s what these sick pedo-freaks need, to be put down, Eff’ the courts, let the fathers of the little victims do them in.

Anyway, that video reminded me of some good news i read today in the jews paper.
    Apparently, it’s perfectly legal in Texas to kill a guy assaulting your child.

sog,

Great intro to that link,

It’s a effin’ shame what these kike bastards are doing to Mr. Bodeker all over some un disclosed coins.
    Gee, wasn’t long ago where the jewsmedia had a feel good story about some jew bank allowing an old nigger woman to keep and remain her her forclosed home, in some negro city like detroit or chicongo, i don’t remember.

Ain’t there enough white people that can help this WW II Hero out?
    After seeing what the jews did to Mr. Demjanjuk, i think not.

Both of these cases goes to show us where our jew.gov stands.

The one thing i kind of disagree on is the holohoax time line, that may have been the first of it to enter into kike media with the help of fake nazis but i remember earlier in the 70’s my dad would watch World At War on channel 13 and it was full of the evil Adolf and the nazis, showing piles of supposed dead jews being bulldozed into pits.
    I don’t believe they ever exposed the commie jews raping german woman though, that’s still not ready for prime time or the big screen and i don’t recall anything about Dresden.

30. mike says:

Sog I can think of 2 other names that go along with huey long louis mcfadden and james forestal both murdered but why stop there throw in what’s his name? The guy who is the only senator ever to be killed by soviets? I forget but he went down in a plane from alaska he was kind of like norman dodd investigating tax exempt foundations anyway sog my point on bernhard and skorzeny is that they use this lie that bernhard was a nazi to say oh the bilderberg group its the nazis not the jews the jews are saying that what they are doing is actually not them which it is but they say oh my god secret nazis rise of the fourth reick see what I mean? I got into the truth and especially the nazis because as a child I saw the propaganda videos of evil germans and thought wow they look united and just aawesome and even before I questioned the holohoax or before I knew hitler was really the good guy I just idolized the unity of the nazis imagine how I felt when I started questioning the hoax? Hey think about the federal reserve act 1913 I believe a couple true americans who were against it were poisoned or mysteriously died and as far as hitler it doesn’t matter what happened to him it doesn’t matter at all his example is there to show us how to free ourselves so I could give a fuck what people say the fruit of the tree speaks for itself and it says free the white manand also everyb ody else but in there countries not ours

31. mike says:

Sog was the congressman I’m talking about who went down in soviet airspace named mcdonald? I think so ill have to do a little research I’m a welder I’m always working so I don’t have a lot of time but ill figure it out later tonight

32. Hoff says:

Introduction

Soviet citizens during THE JEW RULED SOVIET Stalin’s reign lived in constant fear of arrest, interrogation, and imprisonment. Once arrested, the accused had no rights to protest their incarceration and no access to a fair trial. Prisoners were either sentenced to death or to years of hard labor in the Gulag.

MANDATORY!!!

Communism is a jewish fraud!

33. Sen10L says:

Hoff, as you know, that gulag/police state, NKVD stuff is soon to be fully implemented here in the US. Reading that article, I remember the writing where it stated that Hitler had his mere acres; whereas, Soviet Jews transformed the whole of Russian into one gigantic gulag.

34. sog says:

chicongo heh heh lol …NICE bailey ,chicongo a great niggerhood to raise turdlurs ,,heh heh
    yeah bailey ifd it wasnt for welfare all the coons would be dead or in prison …and now all the jobs were removed by real smart ass kikes and 47 % of america or california is on ebt ? … sounz close enough ,maybe its 6 million ..
    mike here are some sites available ….that kal007 was i think kinda fucked up if it was real but maybe another kike op ?..since ussr is still under kike ass since 1917…coop de fukdat
    youtube DOT com/watch?v=N-EhofQf1R0

suspiciousdeaths.blogspot DOT com/2010_04_01_archive.html

senator paul wellstone also was given a plane crash …he was hated by the kike loving anti freedom zionist neo con ,kikes …they tried to debnk this conspiracxy prtty fast

look up “clinton body count”
    also “200 microbiologists murdered” etc…

foundingfatherscry DOT com/ginny.htm

newworldorderreport DOT com/News/tabid/266/ID/3149/What-is-the-conspiracy-with-the-Polish-Plane-Crash-How-about-these-facts.aspx

rumormillnews DOT com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=9322

alamo-girl DOT com/0363.htm

rense DOT com/general62/over70.htm

yeah milke i remember now on larry mcdonald and kal747 (Flight KAL007)
    there is alot of infer that the plane wasnt shot down but escorted to an airstrip on an almost deserted piece o land near russia …
    i’ll put it on in a minute or so…

internetpirate DOT com/airplane.htm

akupressllc DOT com/blog/080908ThusSaith002.htm

is hollyweird getting weerder with lincoln and the vampires …sounds like the vampires are playing the role of the parasite vampire jews …who the hell would pay good money to see such kike crap ….

35. sog says:

youtube DOT com/watch?v=N-EhofQf1R0

suspiciousdeaths.blogspot DOT com/2010_04_01_archive.html

look up “clinton body count”
    also “200 microbiologists murdered” etc…

foundingfatherscry DOT com/ginny.htm

rumormillnews DOT com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=9322

alamo-girl DOT com/0363.htm

rense DOT com/general62/over70.htm

yeah milke i remember now on larry mcdonald and kal747 (Flight KAL007)
    seems to be some reading materiel i saw once thet showed some high % of plausibility for this theory …

akupressllc DOT com/blog/080908ThusSaith002.htm

36. sog says:

yeah mike this larry macdonald was on kal007 korean747
    hope my post goes up on some links for ya …
    paul wellstone ,senator ,hated by bush coterie also planecrashed ….
    26 commercial jets were brought down with sam in europe before flight 800 off new york that nite ..we never heard this on jew media ….mostly written stuff i havent seen on webs tho …

37. mike says:

Sog what’s clinton body count? Yeah buddy I’ve always like the john birch society and mcdonald was also general pattons cousin patton was a white mans white man you know he let germans soldiers go including men from my own family while eisenhower was a fucking jew who starved millions of german to death these motherfuckers have got to go down I never met my own father because of these motherfuckers and they are going to fucking eat shit before I watch t!hem die!

38. mike says:

sog ever read compromised by terry reed? I have it but I havnt read it yet I got a book called dark alliance by gary webb but didn’t read that either but its totaly obvious that these assholes are the absolute worst people that could be in office and its not just the bushs and clintons it goes way back to woodrow wilson hey does anybody know much about andrew jackson? I’ve heard it said that the country had no national deficit during his presidency and what do you he opposed the forerunner of the federal reserve and the rothschildes tried to have him killed twice I think

39. mike says:

Sog you ever here of the dutroux affair in belgium where there was a huge jewish run child kidnapping and rape satanic sacrifice ring? Dutroux who’s jewish his wife who has dual citizenship and I think 2 others with dual citizenship were abducting children raping them servicing belgiums elite as well as englands and other people nearby so he got convicted whatever but the evidence shows that it went way higher right and there was some huge backlash protest that almost toppled the government of belgium? Also there is something about the chateu des amerois and maybe some other royal castles where some women escaped and got the police and they found dead bodies women and children in cages have starved also I saw a german documentary on child abuse I should look for the title but I found it searching on the dutoux case right ok so the germans have found without a doubt that all these disgusting cases are linked the majority of the perpetrators being jews and that there is a secret society type shit across europe and including high government officials all implicated in these things I mean free masonry is most obviously a jew kabbalist secret society and its not the only one look into it buddy give me your input

40. OzzyBonHalen says:

OMG! You wouldn’t believe all the things that black folks think are racist!

41. sundown says:

In one of the ‘holy books’ of the west, it says: “Without a vision, the people perish”. Well, these cats have a vision, very simply, their vision is” “EVERYTHING FOR US, NOTHING FOR THEM”.. We’re sunk, unless we team up and save our own lives and that of our families…Sundown

42. t bone says:

I like yer post, Sundown.

“Without a vision, the people perish”

So we must have vision and my vision is to convince the masses how the jew faciliates immigration, multiculturalism and war via the media/politics; a strategy to diminish non-jews so that jews will have the upper hand over non-jews; hence take away their vision.

If all the colors bleed into one, an identity crisis will surely happen.

(Screws up my clothes when I do laundrey everytime.)

I’ve got a few ideas.

43. Greg says:

Well t bone, the jews want us to race mix and you know what that means for us White men don’t you?