Israel’s PM Netanyahu Linked to Smuggling Ring

“Our” so-called elected representatives in DC gave this criminal Zionist Jew 29 standing ovations during his speech before the gathered up members of the US Congress and Senate last year (5/24/11). It had to be one of the biggest and most disgusting ass-kissing scenes ever recorded in modern US history. [INCOG]

By Grant Smith @AntiWar.com

Arnon Milchan, Jew Hollywood producer and high tech US weapon smuggler/spy for Israel.

On June 27, 2012, the FBI partially declassified and released seven additional pages [.pdf] from a 1985–2002 investigation into how a network of front companies connected to the Israeli Ministry of Defense illegally smuggled nuclear triggers out of the U.S.* The newly released FBI files detail how Richard Kelly Smyth — who was convicted of running a U.S. front company — met with Benjamin Netanyahu in Israel during the smuggling operation. At that time, Netanyahu worked at the Israeli node of the smuggling network, Heli Trading Company. Netanyahu, who currently serves as Israel’s prime minister, recently issued a gag order that the smuggling network’s unindicted ringleader refrain from discussing “Project Pinto.”

As revealed in previously released FBI files and the tell-all book Confidential: The Life of Secret Agent Turned Hollywood Tycoon Arnon Milchan, the Hollywood producer was recruited into Israel’s economic espionage division (LAKAM) in his 20s and learned how to establish front companies and secret bank accounts for smuggling operations. Arnon Milchan encouraged Smyth, a California engineer, to incorporate MILCO in 1972 and serve as a front for the Israel-based Heli Trading’s (also known as Milchan Limited) acquisitions of sensitive military technologies on behalf of the Ministry of Defense. Smyth fled the U.S. after being indicted for violating the Arms Export Control Act in the mid-1980s. In July 2001, Smyth was arrested in Spain by Interpol and returned to the U.S., and in November, he was convicted of exporting 800 nuclear triggers (called krytrons).

FBI agents interviewed Smyth on April 16-17, 2002, at the U.S. attorney’s office in Los Angeles. The secret interview report details how during a trip to Israel Smyth was “spotted” by Milchan, who claimed he worked as an exclusive purchasing agent for the Ministry of Defense. Smyth was introduced around to high military officials including then-general Ariel Sharon. Smyth was also put in contact with Benjamin Netanyahu, who worked at Heli Trading Company. According to the FBI report, “Smyth and [Netanyahu] would meet in restaurants in Tel Aviv and in [Netanyahu’s] home and/or business. It was not uncommon for [Netanyahu] to ask Smyth for unclassified material.”

Brangelina with Arnon Milchan at the premiere of “Mr. and Mrs. Smith.” While idiot Kwans bemoaned handsome Brad Pitt for dumping “America’s sweetheart,” Jennifer Aniston, to hook-up with home-wrecker Angelina Jolie; the traitorous Jew Milchan had long been taking big stinking dumps on America for his sacred Israel. [INCOG]

Milchan pulled Smyth into his glamorous, star-studded movie circuit. “While in the United States [Smyth] met with [Milchan] numerous times in Los Angeles. … Milchan and Smyth would have dinner frequently and would visit one another’s house often … it was quite common for [Milchan] to invite [Smyth] to various Hollywood parties and introduce [Smyth] to celebrities.”

During the 2002 Smyth counterintelligence debriefing, the FBI learned that the Ministry of Defense ordered and paid Heli Trading for krytrons. Heli in turn sourced them from MILCO in a clandestine operation codenamed Project Pinto. The report reveals how MILCO illegally shipped prohibited articles under general Commerce Department export licenses rather than smuggling them out via Israeli diplomatic pouches. The last time Smyth saw Milchan was in 1985. The Ministry of Defense issued a burn notice on Smyth after discussions with U.S. officials about the krytron smuggling. According to the FBI report, “Shortly thereafter, [Smyth] fled the United States.”

A March 2012 statement by the co-authors of Confidential claims that “Hollywood mega-producer and former secret agent Arnon Milchan has been asked directly by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and President Shimon Peres to avoid any public discussion of the book Confidential, asserting that the matter is too sensitive at this time.” Although the book’s authors point to the escalating tensions over Iran’s nuclear program, Netanyahu’s own hands-on involvement in nuclear weapons–related covert action against America is presumably a far more compelling reason for the gag order.

* The FBI referred an additional 164 pages of the Mandatory Declassification Review to another government agency — presumably the CIA — for further review. The additional pages will likely never be released. The CIA has refused requests for similar documents in order to preserve intelligence sources and methods abroad.

This entry was posted in Israel, Jew Spying and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

167 Responses to Israel’s PM Netanyahu Linked to Smuggling Ring

1. CWD says:

mike,

All rock music is geared to make the young Jew slaves and condition your brain!
    So are country, blues,rap and every other.

Name one Heavy Metal star that speaks out against Zionists??

The only rock performer I know who does is Roger Waters the former
    lead vocalist for Pink Floyd. God bless Roger’s soul, he is a very good
    DECENT man! Carlos Santana, Ana Lennox , Elvis Costello and throw
    in Shakira too, are some others who spoke out on the Zionist’s crimes
    against humanity.

2. CWD says:

“Ana Lennox” typo should be Annie Lennox

3. mike says:

Cwd no you’re wrong there buddy ill give you the fact that most metal is directed against jew collaborators and not jews but there are exceptions “war for territory” by sepultura check out the official music video for these guys song war for territory and tell me they are not pointing directly at jews also 2 german bands heaven shall burn and caliban they are under fucked up laws preventing them from criticising jews but if you listen to their music you know who they are criticizing particularly heaven shall burn songs like “to inherit the guilt” “behind a wall of silence” “tresspassing the shores of your world” “endzeit” watch the video for endzeit by heaven shall burn and tell me that’s conditioning the youth? Also fear factory here in america give their songs a listen like “securitron police state 2000” or “controlled demolition” or “the industrialist” or “self bias resistor” that my friend is white man music what you say is partially correct given the sess pit of music today but not so with die hard metal people they know what’s up and the ones that don’t know its the jews are still 100% pissed off and resistant and could be converted to the truth about jews in 10 seconds with a very small amount of info and even smaller effort

4. mike says:

Cwd you won’t check out any of the stuff I’m talking about so let me tell you the video for sepulturas war for territory was filmed in israhell its mostly shots of soldiers being zio fucks and the video basically demonstrates the police state atrocities of israhell and points out that they are not the innocent holy people they claim they are also sepultura sits down with palestinians in an internment camp the title says it all war for territory I guess stars saying jews suck is cool but anti crypto jew lyrics that reach millions and are heard over and over again are way more effective I think but you are correct that a lot of music conditions people into cognitive disonance

5. mike says:

What Is The DNS Changer Malware?

My nephew showed me this site today. I did a scan and it said my computer is clean. The person that told my nephew about it had the malware in his computer. They claim it is set to go off on Monday. I thought some of the people on here might want to check their computers. Maybe it’s a pile of dog crap, I don’t know.

I checked that Frank, All systems clear.
    It’s probably a test for our jew.gov to see if they can embed themselves into our computers and shut us down at will.

8. CWD says:

mike says:
    July 6, 2012 at 5:52 pm

mike, that could be so, but i am talking about prominent main stream Heavy Metal
    like Metallica, Twisted Sister, Deep Purple, Black Sabbath, ….etc.

The music you mention REACHES a very small audience compared to these
    heavily media pushed groups.

I don’t think you will find many on here that even know or heard of those
    groups or their music??

That’s not just Heavy Metal, I have heard rappers make anti-Zionist songs,
    country artists too, but you will never hear it on our mainstream media
    airwaves controlled by Zionists, it’s forbidden.

That’s Right CWD,

Clear channel will never play anything anti-zionist and clear channel has the monopoly on the airwaves.

Check out the chosen ones in Jew York Shitty, the one kike bastard at about 5 minutes in says that Netanyahooo is the leader of the free world..

@ Mike,

Here’s one that’ll never make the top 40 .

here Mike,

Check out one from the archives, let Rush tell you about clear channel.

12. dc says:

Mike,

There are a couple of Feder pdfs at Nazi.org.uk. I have uploaded a couple more to Data File Host:

datafilehost. com

The download pages are

and

Try not to get upset by the printing in Fraktur, it’ll take about 60 mins to acclimatize. Good luck.

Incog,
    I sure hope this sort of thing doesn’t bug you. Perhaps the least bother would be to pass my email on to Mike?

13. mike says:

Yeah you guys are right and I’m not disagreeing with you I’m just saying its out there did anybody check out that video of israhell on “war for territory”? Its badass isn’t it? Oh yeah one other band where at least the guitarist/singer gets pretty close to trash talking israhell is system of a down you guys should check out “lost in hollywood” that’s not super heavy its all acoustic and mellow they trash talk niggers in it to if you listen anyway thanks for the debate cwd and bailey I always like talking with people that for the most part think like I do I saw a report on declassified military directives on the destructionist talking about military training for gun confiscation anybody here anything on that?

14. mike says:

Oh guys something else for the longest time I’ve been wondering how illegals can open bank accounts ect… not have drivers license file tax returns and its so obvious the north american union signed by bush in 2005 yoj see the illegals are not illegals they have standardized ids for canad us and mexico north american union so they don’t need drivers license or id or anything cause the us doesn’t actually exist anymore but they tell us the illegals who are not really illegals anymore steal ss#s and have fake ids but really they have standardized north american ids but they make up lies to tell us because the last thing they want to do right now is announce the dissolution of the us and its constitution I’m telling youj guys this is for real its got to be and these motherfuckers have got to be stopped by any means possible its starting to come down to that I won’t go to a camp and say oh I wish I would have resisted like a solchenizyn did no fucking way if it comes down to it I’m off to join some militia group or something id rather have my family die in a compound with like minded people on our goddam feet than live on our knees no fucking way

What Would It Take?

Yes America what would it take??? Maybe you better read this article.

16. Hoff says:

Jews DO control the media

We Jews are a funny breed. We love to brag about every Jewish actor.

——

We’re a driven group, and not just in regards to the art world. We have, for example, AIPAC, which was essentially constructed just to drive agenda in Washington DC. And it succeeds admirably. And we brag about it. Again, it’s just what we do.

17. caligula says:

The Outrageous Racist Hypocrisy of Israel and World Zionism!

18. t bone says:

I downloaded the 2 pdf’s ,DC. The first one is only 62 pages.

If anyone here can translate 1 page at a time and post it here,I will save it. When complete, I’ll make a pdf and post the whole book here.

Thx

19. sog says:

i thot niggers invented duh fotee ounce ,saggy pants and fried chicken …the saggy pants started in the slam ,,,it was like monkeys do when they stick their asses in the air alot cus they wanna breehd an shit and so the apetacker suspooks in nigger university who wated to assvertise their nasty ass for butt piracy in the slam would walk aoround in the tirs with their drwers down below their ass ..kinda like the ice cream man drives around with a macabre jinhgle looking for customers ….
    netanyahoo nitay is still a pirate ,,hes just a but pirate now along with palestinian child rapist ariel sharon …
    the coloreds stole the fried chicken invention and the kikes invented the 40 ounce ..i was waitin for the 50 ounce to come out when i drank the country club malt liqour …best beer and cheap but it stayed at 40 oz for now …and soggy dont drink anymore for a while …..will celebrate the jewless world when it arrives with birth pangs of a new 4th of july….
    i know i pushed ucoontu linux on here but there are new kids in town ,,,(gentoo)—–(ububtu debian mint linux)—–debian gnu linux)—-(fedora) and knoppix 7 althoiugh i have heard 5 was the chit …you can have a stable platform but you can get whollupped by the kike tracking smothering crawler archiver shit and there is carnivore also …dont forget carnivore ,,,and a very top secret squirell camoputer in eu that is a commercial block large and 3 storise high that every thing goes through there eventually ….anyway blah blah ….keep it encrypted ..or run a firewall or vpn ,plenty of proxies available through tor vpn or hidemyass dot com ……carry on

20. sog says:

mike i posted that deal 6-7 months ago so you must be cruizin cog’s archives like a good apostle ,,,heh heh ..yeah its true and i will have to find the site again as these minefield web sites tend to blow hell outta my platform after 7-8 thousand hours of continual use ..
    lemme see for now ,,it could be on a computer i have somewhere else ,or it might be googlabul …ahhye ….
    or google israle passed a law that gives them jurisdiction here in the usa to arrest us citizens …this is true as well ….

21. mike says:

Dc yeah id like to exchange emails if incogman would want to make that happen thanks for the link buddy I’ve been learning german but I swear man its going to take me forever I work all over the country and I’m always busy I actually have rudolph hess I regret nothing written by wolf rudiger hess I’m going to work on that and solchenizyn for now but I’m going to get a copy of das manifest hey dc did you check the barnes review for leon degrelles “hitler and the germans” I should have it real soon

22. Sen10L says:

Those were the days Barney. Phil Everly lives three blocks up the street from me. ‘Used to spin those oldies from time to time at the local radio station when my bud would take a nap. To this day the station still plays the oldies.

Was watching Runaway Jury tonight which featured who’s who in jewry and noticed that dirty filcher Arnon Milchan name as producer with other tribe members.

‘Appreciate the post ICM.

23. mike says:

Sog yeah I was checking out a lot of articles posts ect… hey a guy posted a thing on here you can go on to see if your shit is fucked up with spy shit or whatever t bone you went on it didn’t you? What post was that on I was going to go to it and can’t find it now? Anybody know what I’m talking about? I thought it was frank fredenburg but I can’t remember

24. dc says:

Mike,
    Enjoy Degrelles, in my opinion one of the best who left a record of the truth.

What really matters?
    More of the same, Israel.

Zionist scumbags rule the land.

26. mike says:

Sog I saw you talking about your mouse freezing up? Ill tell you what man all day on the 5th my shit totaly froze like absolutely no movement and I though something was wrong and than yesterday just like that it stopped, while it was froze it would go through totaly doing its own thing and like opening shit it was fucking weird? Anybody have weird shit like that happen ever?

27. mike says:

Bailey I was checking those links above anyway I’m not an idiot but I never realized how small of an area we occupy in europe and north america I mean why the fuck should we be bombarded with dumbfucks that can not and will not ever get their fucking act together? Hey there’s a good song about a lot of that “tresspassing the shores of your world”

28. mike says:

Ok so I’m going to listen to “war for territory” cause all my music is on my phone and I go into sepultura chaos ad and all the songs are there except war for territory? Wtf? I think I’m getting hit by jews or something does that shit really happen?

29. putnamvt says:

The ‘Kwa is being pushed into yet another war by the Hebes over a phony weapons menace Big Lie, while the Hebes get clean away with stealing our nuclear technology and refuse to allow inspection, and nobody bats an eyelid. And here we go, another war for the Jews against Iran this time. What the hell is wrong with America —are there any sane men and women still living in this Jew-run nation of maniacs???????????????????????????????????????

Who runs the Mad House?

Mike asks, ” I mean why the fuck should we be bombarded with dumbfucks that can not and will not ever get their fucking act together?”

To see to it that current and future generations of white americans will not get “their” acts together. So that the puppets for Israel in Washington can continue to get away with the shit they pull as described in the link i pasted above, add to that all the money the jews make on selling the culture of others on gullible whites.
    Profit , dumbing down and polluting our race with non-whites, it’s what’s good for the jews and they couldn’t care less about you, me or any other white man.

Oh yea, Don’t forget about cheap labor, as many of our turd world immigrant visitors probably will not join the work force, many will enter our prison populations which are becoming more like labor camps.

This article is a little dated but you can only imagine how far the corporate pricks have come.

And lets not forget the chosen ones, they probably are not required to work in prison as they are not required to work outside of it, so they have plenty of time to read.

32. caligula says:

Twitter must be owned by Jews!

Keep it to yourself! Twitter to block ‘racist’ tweets

Look at the kwan with the shaved heads and tattoos and why is this girl interviewing brits, they saw what happened to Emma West.

Tweeting is for kids, i thought ?

34. mike says:

Bailey yeah I know that’s why I mean if I was a jew that would be why I would want to bombard white countries to make them fubar I guess what I mean is why as a white man being on the receiving end of this bs should I want to accept the race mixing program? I know we don’t have the power to stop it but that doesn’t mean we should accept it either I guess I’m rambling so I’m looking around the internet for a certain michael collins piper video where he gets pretty vocal about white sex slave trade and basically he says and I believe that all these beautiful white women end up in isreal being raped and beaten and I noticed if you search for jew crimes you get lady gaga or something but nothing on jew crimes? This is on jewtube anyway it gets me thinking that you have guys like alex jones and webster tarpley who are jews or callaborators whatever and anyway they like to point the eugenics agenda finger at either darwin wedgewood huxley galton and also at venetian black nobility? Anyway how does anyone with half a brain not link all of this disgusting shit right back to the talmud? Surely there is information out there to link these fuckers like huxley and darwin to their jewish masters isn’t there?

35. sog says:

soggy sez ,alwayz use a kwandom cus there is no lifegaurd at the gene pool ….
    mike i dunno what your pc platform or os is but microsahft or seattle spyware more apt is extremely vulnerable to takeovers ,virusses ,malware ,dirty kike underwear ,,etc
    firewalling is an art like rock climbing ,it is performed best by knowlegeable sorts …everyone should get knowledge on firewalls …
    2 computers ..1 for all the incog and nts and kike news sites and pick ythe ones and allow them only etc ,,fire wall from hell outta these guys with a proxy that middlemans your queries etc ..

a second computer for more broad “safer” surfing to sites that dont burn your program down …
    pictures and musioc store on an ext hd from 2nd puter …
    most of the anti spyware on microsoft is so you can be spied on …one small consolation is you can surf in non admin account limited or guest acct on xp so you are not surfing in root with your ass open to the http://www…teah you have to download shit here and there so you switch to admin and then off to limited again or shitcan microcrap and go to gentoo or debian gnu or liniux mint …pure os linux or fedora ,,,or bsd ,,or fuack all that user intensive shit and go to apple that uses a bsd based op sys called darwin ,,very stable ….if you have windows micro xp etc and your having problems ,it is the beginning of the end ,however if you fire wall your rig you can possibly stop the very secretly embedded gremlins in your computer from communicating to the outside http://www…one should read up on all this computer stability health shit …………

36. sog says:

havnet found the addy for tourist abduction at german airports or the kike knesset passing the law that gives them some delusional idea thay can supersede our constitution and come in here in the usa and arrest and extradite “hate speechers ”
    imagine an anti israel congress and senate …imagine an anti isreali military and a constitutional bent pentagon ….hmmm im still waiting for them to find those 10 foot tall turbo fan squirrel cages made of titanium from the turning element of the jet engine that has a high melting point of 3135°F (1725°C). This melting point is approximately 400°F (220°C) above the melting point of steel . .so where are these huge jet parts at the pentagon 9-11…one time at an airport in the 80,s one of these things came unhinged and sawed right thru the airplane at thousands of rpm’s and went on out the other side and rolled off into the surrouns at a high rate of speed and took a few unlucky sky travellers with it …but these parts would never have melted there at the pentagon………………………….its a conspiracy ,,its a conspiracy ,,heh heh ,,,says the hook nosed kike media ..

37. Belarus visitor says:

Using multiple Unix based systems is only stage one in outsmarting the Mossad’s Hasbara on the net.

Not paying to see Jew movies in the first place, boycotting them, terminates Jew power.

38. Mike says:

belarus visitor i think constitutional bans on jews in government and also dual citizenship is a pretty good idea actually dual citizenship with isreal should be illegal that one chick michelle bachman got a lot of shit for seeking dual citizenship with switzerland because he husband is swiss but nobody says anything about dual citizen isreali kikes in gov like the dancing isrealis getting arrested on 911 as well as mossad agents with explosives and a hundred other kike spies being let go no questions asked by a judge with? you guessed it dual fucking citizenship with isreal wtf?

39. GTRman says:

No one but a teentard would now pay 10 quid to see a Mooish – Joovie and THEN buy a bucketful of expanded maize and hot air for 5 quid just too see a 90 minute trailer for a killing-based computer game ….would they ?

Coming Soon : Real life ….in 3D ! Or maybe 4D …?

40. Firefly says:

Arrogance still advances on the leftie “liberation front” of Barbara Specter, the NYC gefiltefish lady who resides in Stockholm to push invasion of Scandinavia by other races & eligions. (Yes she’d rather have Muslim neighbors than white Christians!)

Look up noborderstockholm (org or com or se, I forget which) a gang to remove all borders [except Jew-run Israel] so that VERY FAST no white majority areas will exist.

Look up its affiliated sites: smashpatriarchyberlin.wordpress (from a Berlin collective to end patriarchy and other “racism” – the Yid propaganda fear word coined by Leon Trotsky, Lev/Leon Davidovich Bronstein, the marxist funded by Warburg bankster.)

And also: reclaimsociety.wordpress (female types fighting against male power etc)

The last one was my entry as I searched the sensible term “white awareness camp” in the hope of finding such a place for some children this summer. But instead I find this anti-white pusher group runs a camp AGAINST white awareness.

If you have time enter these sites, see their conniving claims, and set them straight… or infiltrate them on the ground if you are in Europe (where these folks are meeting).

I sense a mood of desperation in some of their pages, probably because the tide is turning against “open doors” in Europe. Netherlands just officially renounced its own policies of “multiculturalism” as destructive to their countries and culture. Duh! It only took them 30+ years of experimenting to figure this out. And I thought Dutch folks were bright (based on ones I met here)… apparently not always the case!! At least they are getting on track now.

41. Firefly says:

There was comment on here about Germans evicted from their Guatemala plantations of pioneers starting about 1890, when USA demanded this in 1940, and took these famerms as political prisoners – soon exchanged for US soldiers captured by Germany after USA entered war against them at end of 1941. Wel… what about their far larger formal colonies, like German East Africa – a huge area of great potential! And others. The Brits (inspired by their banksters) seized all these far outposts during WWI.

The battle in German East Africa was fierce! German soldiers (rather few) kept up the fight after vast British naval power took their main port. They retreated inland and forged a huge army of paid volunteer natives to ravage into British held lands. They paid them with gold coins (15 rupien, dated 1916) made at a crude mint from gold the Germans were mining far inland! Tactics they developed were the start of guerrilla warfare in tropical Africa. (Unfortunately later used against all whites!) Look into this fascinating event! Since the Brits just wanted Germans not to have this land and so they left it largely idle, should it not be retaken by Germans someday??

Oh, a rare 15 rupien DOA coin is at auction on ebay now. (Deutsch OstAfrika. Not listed as English words: German East Africa) It rarely comes up for sale at any auction.
    If you can pay the price, here is a bit of great history!

42. Mike says:

firefly id love to see germany go national socialist again id go home and volunteer for the army in 2 seconds as you said germans should reclaim territory east and west prussia should be the first as well as other polish areas and the suedeten land fucking kike bastards are going to fucking pay this time im sure of it

43. Liberty'sGone says:

Mitt Romney on his way to israel to suck some netanyahoo cock . Promise unlimited American blood and money and military hardware in return for jew votes. Traitors committing treason. Putting the interests of a foreign nation above those of the USA. It’s entrenched throughout our federal government and the pentagon also. Sickening and sad. At least I know from being on this website that SOME Americans have this crap figured out.

Mike – I hope you see this, even though it’s on an old thread.

If your mouse is playing up as you describe, you’ve got something nasty called a back door trojan. First, update whatever anti-virus software you’ve got and run a full scan. It will take a long time, but it has to be done. Let it fix anything it doesn’t like.

If you haven’t got anti-virus software, you’re an idiot who deserves everything he gets, and that’s not aimed specifically at Mike or any other individual. FREE anti-virus software is available, so GET IT. There’s no excuse for stupidity. The kikes and other scum are throwing malware at us all the time, and if you’re not protected, you WILL be infected.

MALWARE – MALicious softWARE

When you’ve done the virus scan, you need to download something called “bodetect” (or perhaps it’s “bo detect”). Run that and let it fix anything it finds.

A back door trojan gives the turd responsible for it full remote access to your machine as if he was sitting at the keyboard. Anything YOU can do, so can HE. He can create and delete files, download child porn to get you arrested, totally screw your operating system, anything he likes, and the only way you can stop him is by physically unplugging from the internet.

If a feature called “wake up” is enabled in your BIOS, and if you leave the power on, he can even switch the machine on when you’re at work and do his evil without you even knowing about it.

The best defence of all is to ditch $eattle $pyware and switch to Linux, which as well as being completely FREE is much more versatile and much more secure. It also includes Open Office, which can do anything M$ Office can do and more.

It does take a while to get used to though, so most people will stay with the crap (Windoze) while our “rulers” use Linux for their own purposes.

45. mike says:

Barney thanks dude I have spyware but its probably not worth much I’m on a cell phone so I’m not sur if all the same applies?

46. Pingback: Brits Warn Israel: Next Time Netanyahu Comes To London, We’ll Arrest Him (IMAGE/VIDEO)