It’s Time for a NEW Fourth of July, America!

Let’s put a stop to the subversive Judaics and any selfish slime allied with them.

Tell everyone you know, especially those patriots in the military and police community, that we’ll one day soon take back the America of our forefathers and give the big boot to the traitors and parasites now infesting the land.

WHITE AMERICA:

Time for some serious house cleaning!

This entry was posted in Holidays. Bookmark the permalink.

310 Responses to It’s Time for a NEW Fourth of July, America!

1. GTRman says:

dc : I watched your vid and enjoyed it , and was struck with this thought :

” Why do N’s make hip hop so well ? Cos it’s easy . ”

It probably takes 30 years of 7 hours a day practice to play in an orchestra of that calibre. Truss me , any niggah can sling sum ream beats in five minutes wiv a lap-top , dawg .
    But , ” Dat white shee’ aint gat no SOUL , y’here me ? “

2. t bone says:

GV says:
    “You have to give the Blacks of the past credit where credit is due, i.e. they invented astrology, the languages, health system etc. Yes do some research, it’s true.”

What language?

You mean when they says things like, “Wha-be gubba dooba nowba, Faba Alba”? And their ‘fashizzles’ and ebonics?
    They cant even speak English. The only thing negroes speak with clarity is ‘mother fucker’ and ‘gimme dat’.

Health system?
    You mean witch doctors? Or perhaps the you meant ‘scamming the health system’.

Negroes are dumb. Period. I give them credit for nothing, nada,zilch.

GV is full of shit. I dont believe she has ever been to England either. And I also believe she’s guilty of the first taboo; supporting israel.

3. German visitor says:

@dc You were the one to trash me in the first place. You are a hideous old man. @GTRman What’s wrong, lost your British humour? @t-bone You bet! I have never been to England. *yawn* You are a bunch of two-faced shills.

4. GTRman says:

british humour , GV ?

just realised I put wrong vid up earlier , here is ” Alan partridge ” pitching his ideas to his jew boss :

” Here’s one , its called ” Amefrica ” , about how the US gets overrun with commies and Africans and theres a commie black president and he’s the happy nappy face on the jew police state … ”

Just kidding . That scenario is of course , a ludicrous parody of what could actually happen if , err , …..errm …can I get a glass of water …

5. t bone says:

GV says:
    “@t-bone You bet!”

See. I told you. GV supports israel.

I mean, if someone ever suggested that about me, that would indeed be the first thing I would correct.

(let her keep commenting. I just about have this rat pegged in more ways than one)

6. German visitor says:

@t-bone You bet! I have never been to England.

You forgot to quote the FULL sentence. You are full of shit bone. I will have this joint closed trust me. Not tomorrow, I will let you wait for a while.

7. t bone says:

GV says:

“I will have this joint closed trust me. Not tomorrow, I will let you wait for a while.”

BWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

8. GTRman says:

A tee-total vegan walks into a Meat Pie kind of pub ….

and theatens to get it shut down . ho ho . tragedy / comedy .

Please don’t feed the trolls.

10. Mike says:

bela khun stop being a cunt already your obviously here to learn something or whatever so converse with us but quit the im having this joint shut down shit ok i feel embarrased for you trust me your jew controllers want us on here not out beating the sons of ismael ok

11. Belarus visitor says:

Well here we have a thread with great artwork which inspires people to revolution against the Jews. A Jew is featured prominently as the enemy in the artwork of this thread.

Then a person, “German visitor” jumps in. Germans were the last to have a nationalist movement and Jews were the primary targets which were removed from German power.

The person, probably a Jew, then claims to be a German, but a Prussian German who resisted Hitler, conforming to the films about assassination attempts on Hitler, and the media playup of Prussian Protestant versus Bavarian Catholics, which Hitler in fact unified, not divided. But her feeble attempts to act out a Koingsberg 1945 drama of suffering, but transpose it on Hitler, reeks of a rather shallown “East Prussia” theatrical attempt on her part.

Then suddenly somebody spots her and confronts her with Belarus Visitor. Slamming her on every point, specifically her blaming Hitler for Koingsberg suffering, when the Jew Marxists and STASI caused more suffering on that particular population group.

The point in her breaking, if you follow the dialogue, is when I told her Prussians were in East Germany after 1945, and the Marxist STASI genocide them. She wrote back and forth for a few posts, then realized she had to admit the facts to us all. It was shortly after that failure of defending the Marxist Jew Marcus Wolf and STASI against Hitler, that she went to the Black supremacy “outing” card. Not so much a capitulation, as a diversion on her part.

The whole “Black supremacy” ruse of hers is a smoke screen, to cover for her Jewish Supremacism which I exposed after her transposing Marxists for Hitler. Liberals don’t threaten to shut down sites. Jews do.

German visitor is a Mossad Jew woman. I called her out, with a custom handle just to go in her face, confronted her on facts, and she spewed a smoke screen.

We go back to the bigger picture. INCOGMAN’s poster of a White soldier against a Jew.

That artwork brought her into this thread, and that artwork remains a great contribution to the White movement.

12. Belarus visitor says:

People say to “German visitor”: Why are you here?

Incogman’s poster features a White over a Jew who doesn’t belong in the White nation.

Look at INCOGMAN’S poster for this thread. Do you see Blacks being persecuted? No. She is not about Black supremacy, don’t fall for that trolling.

She is here because she is defending Jews. She is a Jew. Look at the big picture. Never believe a word a Jew says. Know how and why a Jew acts. She is in this thread for a reason, look at the title artwork. Open your eyes.

I’ve been keeping out of this, and haven’t even bothered to read most of the bickering, but “I will have this joint closed … ” reads to me like a threat against Incogland, something only a jew would make.

It could be that I’m taking something out of context here, but in case I’m not, and if Incog does get taken down, every genuine White Person here needs to go over to Hofflandia while we wait for IncogMan to get back up.

That way we can stay in touch, keep each other informed, and IncogMan will know where to find us when “normal service is (able to be) resumed”.

I hope it won’t happen, but I’ve seen too many good blogs taken down by the devil’s gargoyles, and we have to have a backup plan in case the worst does happen.

Also, in case Hoff gets attacked, Mel Gibstein is one of us and would welcome us with open arms. He’s less “racist” than most of us here, but he certainly knows the jew, and it’s the jew that has to go before we ship their livestock back to the jungle.

If they all go, it’s time for our US brethren to get the guns off the rack, and for the rest of us to start using whatever we can get in the way of rope, knives, axes, baseball bats and whatever else comes to hand.

When the internet goes down, even if it’s only our part of it, the balloon goes up.

14. Mike says:

barney heres a little piece of info for you when the time comes you wouldnt believe how simple it is to completely manufacture ars ect… im a tig welder in the process systems industry and any machine shop can be converted to turn out anything yoou want quite easily as any machinist knows

15. KA Telegraph says:

Here’s a neat essay on your glorious Constitution:

Happy July 4th to you. While you are out celebrating your non-independence, remember that July 4th was the day that Abe Lincoln declared martial law and military rule on the States that became, for a short time, independent from the United States Corporation, by convening the first illegal unconstitutional Congress of the new military law United States.

Jew-Motivated, Racist Negroes Go Insane Attacking Whites

Jew-driven White-hater Chris Rock, started the day off with a bang: “Happy White peoples Independence Day.” he tweeted. “The slaves weren’t free but I’m sure they enjoyed fireworks.”

I didn’t hear about this on the Fourth. That’s because of who controls our media. Hoff posted an article tonight on that subject. Blacks were busy Wilding on the Fourth, or whatever jews call it now.

17. t bone says:

Good find ,Frank.
    I did a search and these next few short vids are going to piss some commenters off .

Negro crime 7-4-2012:

18. t bone says:

All recent news.

In Philly,negro rapist:

19. t bone says:

Just an observation:

On the 4th of July (Wed.)this year, as I drove to and from my destinations, I noticed most stores were closed (pizza joints, mechanics,electronics,etc…).

But any store with a hindu/Paki owner (liquor stores,convenient stores,etc…) was open. Normal hours,too.
    (in my neck of the woods,these are the third worlders. Could be different in other parts but the paradigm is the same)

Now I know that some people who arent jews dont celebrate Christmas and Easter. But that is based on religion and I am able to understand the dynamics of that;objectively speaking.

But the 4th is an American holiday and anyone who wants to be considered an American should acknowledge it accordingly.
    Yet these brown people opt to implement the capitalist ideal, as if the 4th means nothing to them.

And this country seems to be ok with it.

Add to it the fact that most brown people couldnt recite the ‘Pledge Of Allegiance” if you paid them.

These immigrants are laughing at us ,folks.

20. SBD TV says:

Who was really fighting for slavery in the War between the States?(hint: they’re often described as “no good”)………………………………………………………………………………….[7,168]

21. SBD TV says:

A shot across Obongo’s bow:

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..[19,000]

22. Snowy Smith says:

BOYCOTT ABSA Barclays BANK

PLEASE FORWARD.
    The Biggest Financial BANKING Scam In World History
    The USA FEDERAL RESERVE bailed out Barclays/ABSA to the tune of $12 BILLION DOLLARS STOLEN from American people.
    Printing paper money out of nothing.
    NOT backed by GOLD.
    The JEW USA FEDERAL RESERVE STOLE $60 TRILLION DOLLARS FROM USA PEOPLE.
    The JEWS New World Order OWN the USA FEDERAL RESERVE.
    Therefore the JEWS New World Order OWN Barclays/ABSA.

What about the LIBOR scandal.
    The recent LIBOR fiasco has been hailed as the biggest banking scandal in history. All major UK banks, including the Bank of England have been implicated and so has the British government. London is the cornerstone of the world banking system, which relies on public confidence to keep it afloat. Never has confidence in banking been so low.
    Barclays was the first bank to be implicated. It was so bad, that its Chairman Bob Diamond resigned. Barclays is the majority shareholder in ABSA, which itself has been going through a rough patch. In fact, its CEO Maria Ramos has just been rated one of the least trusted business leaders of the year.

Also
    The Banking System
    Constitutional Court Application under Case No: CCT 38\2012
    Applicant:
    The New Economic Rights Alliance v Banks South Africa.
    P.O. Box 102405, Moreleta, Plaza, 0167.
    The Banking System and the way they create money out of nothing.

ABSA New World Order is collecting Information on YOU.

GOALS of the New World Order
    Elimination of Private Property and Inheritance.
    The establishment of a One World Government Communist Military Dictatorship.
    Definitely NO Democracy, Definitely NO voting.
    Destruction of the Traditional Family.
    Eradication of ALL Religion.
    Coming soon.
    2012_12_21
    The Biggest Financial Banking Scam In World History

23. mike says:

Any system will become corrupted and completely worthless once jews get involved backing money with gold won’t really change much backing money by labor and finished goods and abolishing interest period also any money unearned by physical or mental labor should become the property of the people and also the nationalization of all corporations and trusts and any mdia that is not in line with the public good should be declared illegal as well as political lying and lobbyists donors ect… in other words national socialism world wide

24. KA Telegraph says:

LITTLE HODAIKI

The teacher said, “Let’s begin by reviewing some American history.

Who said ‘Give me Liberty, or give me Death’?”

She saw a sea of blank faces, except for Little Hodaiki a bright
    foreign exchange student from Japan , who had his hand up:
    ‘PatricHenry, 1775’, he said.

‘Very good!’

Who said, ‘Government of the People, by the People, for the People,
    shall not perish from the Earth?’

Again, no response except from Little Hodaiki: ‘Abraham Lincoln, 1863’.

‘Excellent!’ said the teacher continuing, ‘let’s try one a bit more
    difficult…’

Who said, ‘Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can
    do for your country?’

Once again, Hodaiki’s was the only hand in the air and he said: ‘John
    F. Kennedy, 1961’.

The teacher snapped at the class, ‘Class, you should be ashamed of
    yourselves, Little Hodaiki isn’t from this country and he knows more
    about our history than you do.’

She heard a loud whisper: ‘************************ the Japs,’

‘Who said that? I want to know right now!’ she angrily demanded.

Little Hodaiki put his hand up, ‘General MacArthur, 1945.’

At that point, a student in the back said, ‘I’m gonna to puke.’

The teacher glared around and asks, ‘All right! Now who said that!?’

Again, Little Hodaiki said, ‘George Bush to the Japanese Prime
    Minister, 1991.’

Now furious, another student yelled, ‘Oh yeah? Suck this!’

Little Hodaiki jumped out of his chair waving his hand and shouted to
    the teacher,

‘Bill Clinton to Monica Lewinsky 1997!’

Now with almost mob hysteria someone said, ‘You little ************************. If you say
    anything else, I’ll kill you.’

Little Hodaiki frantically yelled at the top of his voice,

“Michael Jackson to the child witness testifying against him, 2004.’

The teacher fainted.

As the class gathered around the teacher on the floor, someone said,

“Oh ************************, we’re ************************************”

Little Hodaiki said quietly, “Bob Diamond, Barclays Bank, 2012…..”

25. Nathan says:

Related/unrelated. Not to sound like a kook, but for entertainment reasons I do read fringe stuff from time to time. I don’t believe the majority of it but I gotta figure there might be some truth buried within. A lot of it is Jew-created bullshit. I swear it’s the Jews behind the new age movement and destroying whatever the core Eastern spiritual meaning was and warping it to science fiction nonsense which of course people fall for because most people are idiots. I try to keep an open mind, block the ‘I want to believe’ perception-generating part of my brain, and thing critically and objectively while I read about it and anything else in general. Can’t sort all the truth from the BS obviously and truth is stranger than fiction anyway. But I’m getting off topic.

The kooks like to say do all sorts of crazy tricks to come up with number values for words and associated them with the devil and stuff or say they are some sort of coded cipher. I don’t believe them most of the time but there are a few things they might be on to something regarding. That would be May 1st and July 4th. I don’t think July 4th was coincidentally the day of our independence. Stanley Kubrick, a Jew, used that date for a the symbolic photo at the end of the Shining which supposedly depicts a 4th of July party except there is nothing 4th of July about it (the ‘patriot’ symbolism stuff). July the 4th, 1054 is when the supernova that created the crab nebula was observed. There is more but I think you get the point. These Jews love their dates and important world events or mass sacrifices (lately by warfare) often correspond with them and their holidays.