Trickster Jews Change Times of Israel Article

A Jew (probably), or a multicult moron named “nowayjose” came here and left the following comment, held in my SPAMblinka until now, under my post “The Most Arrogant SOBs on the Planet”, about a piece written by extremist Jew Elad Nehorai from New York. Here’s the Jew, “nowayjose,” full, unedited comment:

“Having read the article and noticed clues like a reference to the elders of Zion I have the sneaking suspicion that this instigatory piece of trash was actually written by one of you white power creepos in an attempt to antagonize and stir up hate. I notice that you removed the words “this article was written under an assumed name” that appear on the “Times of Israel” website, in other words anonymously. Sneaky. Always gotta be someone trying to make things worse”

Yeah, right, “The Times of Israel” is going to publish a “white power creepo’s piece of trash” to instigate trouble. Hell, us “white power creepos” don’t need to make up anything when it comes to the Jews. Never have, actually.

To do a quick check, I clicked on the embedded link to “The Times of Israel” to look into the matter. Then I went back and looked at my screen dumps/saved text/html from the place before I did the article. Sure enough, the line “this article was written under an assumed name” was not even there, and also had the toady author’s photo and name. They only dropped it later, most likely because the toady New York Jew got an earful from his bros about letting on too much to us goys.

Yes Way Jose!

Just who do these people think they are? Oh yeah, the Chosen Ones.

Folks, this is a good little example of “how these people roll” (to steal a line from the real creep’s article). They sanitize stuff all the time, when they realize that us “goyim” are picking up on it. Why do you think history is so screwed up?

This is why these people get away with so much, like the massive lying they do about the “holocaust” and massacres of defenseless Palestinians, etc. One giant, murderous bunch if there ever was.

Hell, these SOB’s got whole slews of fellow Jews monitoring and changing stuff on places like Wikipedia. The ADL has members in your area right now, they can call up and tell them to check for book XYZ at the local public library and have it removed (maybe even have people steal it if necessary).

I know they did this with one book title over the years (Koestler’s 13th Tribe) at my local library. I would not be the least surprised if they had dedicated agents that prowl old book stores looking for titles to snap up and destroy.

The whole race must have a second career working to keep us Gentiles in the dark. They know it’s best for us not to start getting it about them. Sure, stuff slips out every so often. What was that kiddie’s warning? Weave a web of lies and it just keeps getting out of hand? Hell, I can’t remember right now, but you get my gist.

This is what I call “HasbaRATS” in action. I’ve categorized this post under that.

Jews know that people like INCOG MAN are fast getting it about them. Makes them nervous as hell, too.

Go to ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE. They may have changed the body copy at Times of Israel, too. I don’t know because I haven’t checked it yet (been busy on other things).

This entry was posted in Jew HasbaRATS and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

239 Responses to Trickster Jews Change Times of Israel Article

@ Mike.

Have some respect for the ladies, even if the Mad Jewess is a jew, that aint no way to treat a lady.
    Some who have been around here forever may feel that MJ has reached a turning point , the last few days her contributions has been quite a pleasant surprise.

Jews who are critical of other jews, spics and niggers deserve the same as us gentiles and this jewess has no problem stating her case, so be it.

Earlier in this thread sog said his mother used to say “people are people” because the young sog hated everyone.

I was and still am the same way for the most part, to me most people suck and it doesn’t matter what they may be. I hate everyone unless they can prove that they are decent human beings.

This may only be the internet and we really can’t be sure who’s who and what’s what, when you spend enough time around here you get to know who’s who, the hasbara are easy to spot of course, but when a rabble rouser jewess starts speaking our language after so many years it gets our attention, did incogman and his commentors get this jewess to see the light or was it the jew.gov and their installed niggers that generated a spark?

Give the girl a break, debate her if you wish but don’t insult her, the commentors or our host.

I’ve been down that road here over bullshit non-sense and it does no good for any of us.

2. sog says:

bailey good afternoon …ahhye ,no fires here yet ,,well the oakland hills burned like a mexixcan in hell a cuople decades ago ..man what a holacaust ,,destruction by fire …they would never confirm to anyones 100% how that shit started ..they said it was cus they didnt put out the original fire good enuff ..blagh blahg …
    i heard that jews also like to start fires and so do la raza mexcrement ..and so all these wild fires , and lets see no lightning cus there was no rain or clouds ,,and so many suspicious fires at once in so mant y places every god damn year now …the fuckin mexicans are liting these foires in protest to immigration laws ? i guess they didnt get the obamanation jitter or tittle or what ever the fuckin cel phone crap is called ..right …spiks are so stiupid they dont even realize they are all now adopted by faghag omumba and are all his sons ….heh heh ….these fires are all arson and the media jewview is coverin since its all good with the kikels……..

3. Frederik says:

When the Sephards were forced to convert by Spain, the chief Rabbi got this msg from their grandmaster.
    ———-
    1. As for what you say that the King of Spain obliges you to become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise.
    2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your property: make your sons merchants that they may despoil, little by little, the Christians of theirs.
    3. As for what you say about making attempts on your lives: make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may take away Christian’s lives.
    4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.
    5. As for the other vexations you complain of: arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix in affairs of State, that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.
    6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are, you will reach the actuality of power.
    ——
    See that the ideology is the problem. Don’t matter who the real jews are or not. I pity anyone that has to grow up with that brainwashing, just like I pity a rabid dog but people have to protect themselves against this. Those forced conversions were half successful but we can’t even do that anymore because we don’t have religious solidarity so what else is left but segregation? or the byzantine solution.

LOL,

” i guess they didnt get the obamanation jitter or tittle or what ever the fuckin cel phone crap is called ..right …”

I take it that you don’t tweet either sog, i don’t even have a working cell phone, i made it into something more useful though and the first nigger or spic that tries to rob me of it will learn what this white man is all about.

The spic who stold my van got lucky, was within inches and seconds from getting my hands on him and that turd turned white when he realized i wasn’t some jew created white faggot willing to let some shit stain take my van. the white cowards who witnessed this all stood around looking, useless eaters, that’s waht the jews call them and the jews created millions of them. I thank the PO-lice here that they found it before it was picked like a chicken bone.

That’s why i gave up on getting a carry permit, what good is having a hand gun if you can’t use it, even when defending you and your property in broad daylight on a sunday afternoon?

Well that and i got busted for the horrible white, working man crime of DUI, which is a felony here in the commitustion state.

5. mike says:

Bailey you’re right buddy I’m in a shitty mood but hail mad jewess I don’t fucking think so

I’m not saying you should kiss her feet, not even saying you need to agree, just saying you should do whatever with a little class, watch your language, some of the old folk may get offended.

Keep in mind Mike, we’re trying to attact people, our message and beliefs are hard enough to lay on people when we do it in a polite manner, don’t feed into the corrupted minds what the jew would have them think.

The ADL would have every dupe thinking that we’re all 14/88 shiny boot nazis looking to stomp on jews and niggers if they could but it’s much deeper than that, we just want these jews and their brown people to get the hell out of our lives, they should go straight to hell.

My avatar was selected as sort of an inside joke, it doesn’t mean Heil Hitler as the jews tell the television audience, see if you can guess what it is..

7. Greg says:

I just thought Bailey was a Dale Jr. fan.

8. Hoff says:

Take any jew”media” and anything “Left” and it’s good for the jews. Take anything “Right” and it’s bad for the jews. The jews always divide everything into good for the jews and bad for the jews.

9. mike says:

Bailey yeah we are racists just because we don’t want to deal with bs so I know as far as myself its all about things that make sense versus things that are destructive I’m talking about government politics economics ect… and I know that I just get so pissed off that I just snap out a lot and want to fuck the people up who are perpetrating all this and actually that plays right into their hands but I can’t help just getting pissed off I need to work on that I guess but I look at my kids and I know this shit has to stop cause if it ever affects them ill go balistic and it is actually affecting them and I know they think I can do anything to protect them and I know I can’t unless the rat bastards get what’s coming to them soon before they set up communist hell on earth right here in america